Erinyes
Erinyes
Townie
Erinyes
Townie
Townie

Post Post #46 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:53 pm

Post by Erinyes »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:Andrew stop trying to make it to where to mafia can win easilly you are just hard core claiming mafia
*Red cross* Incorrect. Hello? His original plan wanted the seer out first and afterwards the mafia, which are dangerous for end-game situations to the wolves. Guess what he is?
vote andrew

Anyway, Andrew, how does it help to know if scum may claim in a 2-2-1 (1 town player) situation? In that situation, if a wolf gets lynched, the day afterwards it's either 1-1-1 or 1-2-1, both resulting in a mafia win. If a mafia is lynched, wolves win. And in case of a no-lynch, it depends on who gets killed during the night (I think as I dunno who wins when you enter day in a 2-2-0 situation >.<)
Erinyes
Erinyes
Townie
Erinyes
Townie
Townie

Post Post #56 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:25 am

Post by Erinyes »

andrew94 wrote:from reactions, shotty is a mafia and erinys is a wolf
So your reason for you thinking I'm a wolf comes from the fact that I don't support your plan, which would basically eliminate the seer and the mafia if we do it and if it works. And I as wolf wouldn't support that, because?
Also, how nice of you to answer my question.

Sorry, Iam. The correct feeling is at Andrew. But you may state it if you disagree that Andrew's plan is scummy (suggesting to sacrifice the seer D1) and pointless (rule #7). This vote is better than a random vote.
Erinyes
Erinyes
Townie
Erinyes
Townie
Townie

Post Post #58 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:13 am

Post by Erinyes »

Shattered Viewpoint wrote:I HATE YOU ALL
*huggles*

Return to “Completed Open Games”