ATHF Mafia OVER(roles and whatnot revealed)

VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:06 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Hellow people I know/don'tknow. Computer problems, so posting be sporadic but still there. Stupid BSODs. >.>.

Vote: Podium

The duke of new york~!

@Zinive: I...actually lost count. >.>. I'm guessing somewhere around 20-25.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:26 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Hey MoI. It seems you are familiar with Podium. What's your read on him?

--
Side note:
Seacore is Town.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:47 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Vibebox #65 is an IIoA-y shitpost. VibeBox, Why am I 'not a fail' when I have like, 2 posts in this game? Both of them quite useless(since I really can't find much to comment on that I personally have a good opinion of.)

Regardless,
Vote: VibeBox

I see Fate is doing his whole 'Yell at people until they are lynched' thing again.

---

@Mod: Is the flavor related to the game in any way? Like, are there day events/actions happening with every flavor post? Or are they just there for fun?

Is there a healthy middle ground between the two? Let me put it this way: don't assume anything about the game based on my flavor posts. 99.9% of the time, there won't be anything revealed in them. The actions of players in the game will not be mirrored in flavor. It might be a sort of half-assed representation of what's going on in the game, just sort of my way of commenting on it or summarizing it, but it's not like I'm going to say "and then Shake called Frylock a douchefag" and you can know "holy crap, that means X player is Shake and Y player is Frylock". That's not the case. You won't learn from flavor who is in the game or necessarily what their abilities are. Well, you could, but don't count on it. Is that unhelpful enough?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:39 am

Post by VasudeVa »

VibeBox: IIoA - Information Instead Of Analysis ie. Posting stale shit openly available in thread instead of giving the juicy alignment giving analysis on them. Basically shitposting.

What does AOKAIE even mean? Why am I 'not a fail' when I had very few posts in game?

Votecount (as of post 79)
Fate: 1 (podium) L-6
podium: 3 (Fate, GhostWriter, VibeBox) L-4
Seacore: 2 (implosion, Nacho) L-5
VibeBox: 4 (Magna, Seacore, VasudeVa, Zinive) L-3
Last edited by Untrod Tripod on Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:20 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Your #65. Lots of quotes, little analysis. You just called someone on shitposting when you are posting shit yourself. What MoI said, basically.

Soo, because I misunderstood your fancy-shmancy hip version of 'Okay', thinking that you were calling me and Zinive not fail when you had little reason to say so, I'm automatically calling for brownie points?

Because podium is a 'fail', what's your read on him? Do you think he's Town-fail or scum-fail?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:26 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Nachomamma is in this game?

Anyway:

podium, do you think Fate is scum? What do you think of Vibebox?
VibeBox, opinions on the wagon on you.

----
VibeBox wrote:
VibeBox wrote: What,
precisely
, in my post you were referring to meets this criteria?
VasudeVa wrote:Your
whole
#65. Lots of quotes, little analysis. You just called someone on shitposting when you are posting shit yourself. What MoI said, basically.

Soo, because I misunderstood your fancy-shmancy hip version of 'Okay', thinking that you were calling me and Zinive not fail when you had little reason to say so, I'm automatically calling for brownie points?

Because podium is a 'fail', what's your read on him? Do you think he's Town-fail or scum-fail?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:47 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Nachomamma8 wrote:Yeah.

a)
VV, do you think there's a possibility of Fate, me, you, Magna, and GhostWriter all being town together? How great of a posssibility?
b)
At this point, which one do you believe the most likely to be scum?
c)
Why do you think this?
c)
Do you believe that it's in the town's best interest to wagon one of these five individuals to determine alignment?
d)
Do you believe wagoning is an effective tool in determining alignment?
e)
Who is your second scumpick? Why?
a) Quite possible, but too few posts from all players mentioned at this point to make a proper judgment. (Except Fate, but he's forever stuck in nullsville for me outside of Innocent Childed-ness and cop confirmed innocent-ness.)
b) Vibebox
c) IIoA shitposting in his #65 which he refuses to admit and he's drowning it out with needlessly specific questioning.
d) Sure I do!
e) implosion, maybe. I like podium's #80 on him. I haven't been reading too closely though since the juicy stuff's drowned out with Fate's CAPS.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #7) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:12 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Well, Vibebox, now that you are actually explaining what you meant with your #65, it's not at all IIoA now isn't it? Your #65 alone is fillyed shitty unexplained statements on stuff happening in thread that I couldn't even understand what you meant by them. It may be partially my fault that I didn't understand it and saw it as shitposting, but it is also partially your fault that you didn't even bother to explain what you meant with some of those statements because you choose to be the that one guy with lame one liners that he thinks universally understandable.

OMG POSTING EXPLOSION
Votecount (as of post 158)
implosion: 1 (podium)
podium: 4 (Fate, GhostWriter, Nacho, Seacore) L-3
Seacore: 1 (implosion) L-6
VibeBox: 3 (Magna, VasudeVa, Zinive) L-4

you'll get flavor when I get back from my gig tonight. promise :oops:
Last edited by Untrod Tripod on Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #8) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:20 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Fate wrote:
VasudeVa wrote:Well, Vibebox, now that you are actually explaining what you meant with your #65, it's not at all IIoA now isn't it? Your #65 alone is fillyed shitty unexplained statements on stuff happening in thread that I couldn't even understand what you meant by them. It may be partially my fault that I didn't understand it and saw it as shitposting, but it is also partially your fault that you didn't even bother to explain what you meant with some of those statements because you choose to be the that one guy with lame one liners that he thinks universally understandable.
VV if you're not voting Podium or doing anything but dickin around on some side angle with someone that's posting more reads and thoughts than half the playerlist then...

GOOD TO HAVE YA BACK VV.
I'll slog through your 'case' when I'm in a mood to read your posts(Date TBA) and get right back atcha.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #9) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:47 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Okay, I read through the whole thing now.

On game start, immediately after RVsing MoI, Seacore started on a serious note on massclaims and fakeclaims. Nacho and then Fate joke-rvs-voted for Seacore for breadcrumbing because Seacore's avatar is an ATHF character. Podium where was the breadcrumb. And then Fate yelled and voted then podium reacted.

GW's #24 jumped on the wagon with reasons 'OMG FATE IS OBV RVS VOTING'. I don't buy this. Seacore started a serious discussion on topic of nameclaims and his avatar. I think it was reasonable for Podium to take it seriously given the tone of the discussion. Seacore gave a good summary in his #35.

Seacore advices podium on Fate and then Fate responds with his #48, accusing both of them as scum. Fate, in typical Fate fashion, autoassumes the scummiest thing about the person and then yells.

GW accusses podium in his #59 that podium doesn't really try to defend himself from Fate's attacks but is instead trying to shrug it off. This is super bad. Fate's attacks are almost always ridiculous. I don't even read Fate's reasoning most of the time anymore. It is a perfectly acceptable course of action for podium, who is not aware of Fate's playstyle, to try to shrug it off simply because Fate's attacks are ridiculous. (Take Seacore for example.)

Podium's #63 is a good defense. Podium simply asked where was the breadcrumb, he didn't do anything about it therefore he was genuinely unaware of Fate's jokeRVSvote.

Fate's #70 is ridiculous again. Podium's #80 is good defense with a good insight on implosion. Nachomamma hops on with #82 with some stupid joking reason, perhaps to disguise an opportunistic vote. Honestly, why the fuck haven't the words "Town" and "Podium" appeared together yet in this game? Podium is so transparently Town.

Nachomamma and some other people bully Podium more. GW's #101 says to me as 'Ohh, podium's mislynch is sooooooooooooooo secured. I don' even have to put any effort anymore!' And then Nachomamma's attacks podium again, with some horribad points. (#111, in particular. Man that's bad.)

Seacore's attack on Podium is more on his dislike of Podium's defense..but I'm not really seeing anything wrong with podium's defense. Again, Fate-virgins don't know how to deal with Fate's caustic yelling, therefore many different reactions might occur. I'm not sure why Seacore thinks podium's defense bad. How is engaging in a discussion where the scumtells are justified different from 'I'm not scum'? Isn't it by engaging in said discussion, we find out if podium is not scum?

----
TL;DR -
GW and Nacho are scum. GW is obv-er than the two of them so,
Vote: GW

Podium is Town. I don't see Fate-virgin scum reacting to Fate like that. Fate's yelling would have hammered podium-scum into submission easily. He didn't submit, he tried to hunt scum and answered Fate's accusations at the same time. Fate's accusations don't even make any fucking sense, but I know Fate and I know he does that. Fate-virgins who are Town will try to make sense of the bullshit and try to answer Fate. That is what Podium did.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #10) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:52 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Magna! While you are here, please comment on my #176 of AWESOMENESS.

BRB, watching my recently finished illegal download of AHTF: Complete series + extras. While high. Oh yeah.
That's how I prepared for making this game... +1 internets to you, sir
Last edited by Untrod Tripod on Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #11) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:46 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Fate wrote:VV's GHOST AND NACHO SCUM TOGETHER SHEEPIN FATE! Is hilarious.

Him using the words "Fate-virgin" should be added to the wiki. In fact, if VV wants to write a page on "Fate-tells" and how to deal with me I would be more flattered than upset (because no one can ever TRULY out the way my playstyle catches scum, it is ever changing.)

VV your post assumes I am town though, yet you have not stated that in thread yet and your last stance was "FATES BEIN FATE HES NULL"
Consider your playstyle for a bit. It's pretty reasonable for scum to kiss your ass if you are tunneling on a Townie.

How was that post me assuming you're Town? You yell at everybody regardless of alignment.

What is your read on Nacho and GW?
Fate wrote:And VV did you even READ the first reactions podium made to me? He didn't even start defending himself until it was clear I wasn't back down a good 5 pages in. Up until then it was all "HERPZ" and "DERPZ" and calling YOU scum for shoddy reasoning.

SO TRANSPARENTLY TOWN MY ASS
I did. He went from 'What the hell are you talking about?' to 'Oh, wait you're serious. Okay, I'll defend myself.' and it looks like it has evolved to 'You're stupid, I'll stop arguing now'. How many times have you seen this sort of evolution of tone, since you're Fate and all. And how many times have you ended up on scum/Town?
Fate wrote:MoI showed your VV scum read disappeared. I question your apparent 180 flip onto a VV town read and buddying up to him calling his post sexy. IF you were town could he not be scum off the wagon trying to subtly defend you?
BUT NO. HES AUTO-TOWN CAUSE HE CALLED YOU TRANSPARENTLY TOWN, AMIRITE?
Meh, it was pretty obvious that I haven't exactly read the thread much before my huge post. It makes sense for him to read me as scum. However after dismantling all the horrible points against him, of course
Nacho wrote:Vasu. That's not right, man. Podium just called everyone on his wagon idiots, dawg. No significant ways himself defended he. Nope. Also, I disagree with your read on me... ITS WRONG BRO. YOU GOTTA LEARN TO READ THE REASONS DESPITE THE JOKING, MAN. READ THE REASONS. Also bro, give ya reasoning. You said I was a bully, you didn't say why. You said post #111, and didn't say why. It's all based on ignorance, man. You don't like this style of play, brosesame street. It's okay, though. You don't gotta hate on me like that.

MAGNA SOMEBODY GOTTA SAY A YES MAN DON'T BE PESSIMISTIC ALL THE DAMN TIME DON'T TRY TO BE A HERO NEITHER JUST HIDE BEHIND SOME PROTOWN DUDE AND DO YO THANG.
Okay, 'bro'. Let me give you a heads up. First, you jokingly entered the podium wagon. Understand that you think you're a funny dude, and that's just you blatantly wagoning. However, that shit just doesn't fly with me. When someone is being opportunistic on a horrible wagon, they deserve to be called out on it.

What's more is your #111 is a horribad attack. You just copy pasted GW's shit attack(GW's 'podium taking RVS too seriously' which was incredibly out of context based of Seacore's discussion of claims.). You copy-pasting a shit attack means your attack is shit too!

---

Podium, why are you refusing to give out your reads of Fate/Me?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #12) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:47 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

EBWOP 3rd quote incomplete sentence thingy: 'However after dismantling all the horrible points against him, of course he'll have a better opinion of me. If anything, you could give the argument that I'm buddying him, not him buddying me.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #13) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:03 am

Post by VasudeVa »

MoI wrote:@VV regarding 176 – I understand your thought process in labelling Podium’s reaction to the way Fate plays. That said the point I find strongest against him is his ‘scum-hunting’.
What is wrong with podium's 'scumhunt'? There has been very little that has happened that wasn't about podium vs. Fate. This game is like 8 pages of Podium and Fate insult swordfighting with each other with Seacore refereeing and then had like 3 pages of other people when you posted this. In fact, when you posted this, there was barely any scumhunting from anyone else.
Implosion 241 wrote:Done reading. Blah. Long story short: MoI is right, podium has blatantly done no scumhunting at all (until earlier this page, and that's kind of shitty anyway). He just complains. And complains. And complains. His reaction to Fate is somewhat scummy IMO (though it's possible that it isn't) but the rest of what he's doing just isn't town. It just isn't.
This is a lazy opportunistic scum votetm.
Then later in this post, You start doing a long wall with horse shit reasoning that assumes podium is scum.

You barely talked about the case on podium at all. You just hopped on it, without making any
good
analysis of your own. ('I think that's scummy' is
not
a good analysis.)

And you automatically assumed motivations on my #176..without even criticizing the post in question. Why would you assume a scum motivation if you didn't even analyze it? Horrible.
GW wrote:176: You claim to not believe that I thought it was an obvious RVS vote whilst calling it an obvious RVS vote. You say that I should have seen it as reasonable for Podium to see it as a serious vote, but, as I have pointed out already, it is nothing more that Nacho's vote defined. If Nacho's is seen as RVS, Fate's was RVS. The corelation between the two is undeniable. When you simplify what Fate said, you end up with what Nacho said, and, assuming you read things in order, or ever went back and read what Nacho said first, this is obvious to see. If it isn't, then someone isn't thinking on the level I need them to think on as town. And rather than assume someone unable to grasp that fact, it seems far more likely that he is scum.
It was pretty obvious that people were already talking about claims, so it was not unreasonable for Podium to think otherwise. You are making too much of a reasonable query. (Fate did too, but he's Fate so yeah.).
And haha, you. You think that someone who doesn't think like you is automatically not Town? Yawn. Garbage attack is garbage.
Next, you talk about my post 59. The problem is that if he's going to even acknowledge what Fate says, then actually do something. If you think was he's saying is pure horse manure and that you want nothing to do with it, then say so ONCE, and let it go until he says something that you, or a good-sized number of your peers, consider to be a legitimate case that you need to argue against. What the hell is good about him just saying "herp derp" until he has multiple pages in his iso making it look like he's posting well when most of it is pointless drivel and contentless babble that has no point?
Soo, your main point is...everyone
should
do what you said otherwise, they are scum?

Do I even need to point out the fallacy here?
GW wrote:My 101 is not saying that at all. You tell me, where was my discussion going? In circles. I don't feel like restating my point and restating my point and restating my fucking point. Oh, just because he says "Nuh uh" to what I say, that makes it true? No.
No. You are not looking into the meat of the argument. It is basically Fate playing dirty(he admitted to this, but it's null with Fate's play.) because he read podium as scum. He didn't even need to admit to it, it was pretty obvious if you actually read Fate's ridiculous reasonings. You did not look into that at all. Therefore, you are not reading into anyone.
GW wrote:That whole post, essentially, was a textbook chainsawing of Podium's attackers. You voted me, the loudest person on the Podium wagon who isn't Fate. You FoS'd Nacho, a quieter member of the wagon who appears fairly solidly locked in. You attempt to dispell Fate by chalking it all up to "you guys just don't know how to deal with Fate, and you're being taken advantage of for it" by use of the "Fate-virgins" term, without actually coming out and FoSing him. I assume it's due to fear. You cut through Seacore's attacks and call them all bad, but leave him alone, I assume because Fate is already after him partly, and you'd rather wait for Fate to commit to it more, and then follow by using this post as your jumpoff. Quite frankly, if Podium flips scum, this post alone would be my motivation to come after you right after.
Oh wow, the chainsaw accusation! Let me take a page of what I learned from Glork.

'Chainsaw defense' is one of the most horrible 'tells' in the existence of this site. It is the a Townsperson's duty to dispell any shitty attacks. If your attack is shit, you deserved to be called out on your shit. If people are lazily wagoning on people based on shit attacks, they
should
be goddamn called out on it.

That all you got, scum?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (isolation #14) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:31 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Zdenek wrote:I've been fairly suspicious of VasudeVa because he seems to have been avoiding a lot of the major conflicts in the game, so I've been re-reading his posts.
There have been two major conflicts in this game. Fate and the mindless sheep Vs. Podium and the minor-conflict inVibeBox vs. MoI-Vas-Seacore AVDWPVOLNU(Alliance Versus Douchebags Who Post Vague One Liners Noone Understands.)

I've commented on the Fate and the mindless sheep vs. Podium and was a part of AVDWPVOLNU. I have also started Vas, Finder of scum Vs. GhostWriterManScumGuy and his sidekick Nachoscumma8. How am I avoiding major conflicts here?
Implosion 263 wrote:A thought occurs. What if podium is a jester? I'm not sure but I think he might be going out of his way to be scummy... he just ignored my question for the second time in a row, and I'm pretty fucking sure it was on purpose. Or maybe I'm just paranoid.
Add this to my points against implosion in #263. Zdenek summed it up real well.
Nachoscummah wrote:Quote =/= my point. Quote was to put GW's case and podium's rebuttal side-by-side, so I could point out that something hadn't been done. Read closer, bromeo.
GW's attack on him is stupid. He already had attempted to explain his side to Fate. GW's attack was 'Oh, it's obviously RVS'(it wasn't, due to seacore's claim discussion.). There had been multiple pages of podium trying to say 'Well, I didn't think it was RVS! I thought Nacho's was RVS, but I didn't know that Fate's was!'. Seriously, that argument had been long drawn out by that time, I think.

He didn't need to do anything about it because he was actually in the process of trying to do something about it.

---

Podium, Fate is making peace with you now. Can you please get out of your pissy pants and make peace with him too? That recent argument between you is just stupid now. Yes, yes, he yelled at you for 10 pages but just drop it and can all move on.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #15) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:53 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Zdenek wrote:Here you let VibeBox off the hook really easily.

Your ISO 9 is okay, but it is almost IIoA. It certainly contains some analysis, but a lot of just deals with general reactions to fate and playing with fate.
Wrong on both accounts. I did not let VibeBox 'off the hook'. I basically warned him about his very easily misunderstood posting style.

I usually dislike 'misrep' accusation, but the second part here is 100% misrep. There was a beefy load of analysis in my ISO 9.
It includes:
1. Podium Town with reasons
2. Nachoscum with reasons
3. Debunking multiple attacks by GWscum
4. Meta-warnings on Fate
5. Debunking Seacore's reason for voting.

If that was IIoA, I'd like to see what a not-IIoA post is.
implosion wrote:First of all, it is neither lazy nor opportunistic. First of all, I had to read through 10 pages since I haven't been keeping up. Second of all, he looked the scummiest to me. I had just come back into the game - how is me voting for him opportunistic?
How is 'His reaction is somewhat scummy IMO' not lazy? (Which was your comment on podium in your whole 241, others are lame questions and lame assertions that barely explain anything)? How is a vote hop onto the largest wagon with you barely doing anything to make sure of your read on podium not oppurtunistic?

And also there's this little gem here:
Implosion 241 wrote:If he summed up the thread exactly as you would have, then why the hell did you never mention a thing about Ghost or Nacho? And why does him summing up the thread as you would have make him town, anyway? He did something you would have done. Cool. He called you town. Cool. And this makes him town to you because...?
You aren't even paying attention to the guy you are attacking. Podium's #314 said I was town because of my attention to detail and my perseverence in swimming through the muck. You didn't even disagree with his reasoning there! You simply ignored it.

Zdenek is right, you are cherry picking quotes.

Scum not reading the thread *cough*

----
implosion wrote:I gave an explanation. The reasoning that I had been thinking already existed in the thread. Maybe I didn't go in-depth into explaining myself but I think the reasons I voted him were clear.
Sure you have! You've agreed to shit reasoning already available in thread! Wanna know why I think GW and Nacho are scummy? Because they started this shit reasoning. I am giving lotss of heat for it and now you too are burning with them.
Implosion wrote:I criticized your post... without criticizing your post. Interesting. The main reason you said that podium was essentially definite town was the way he reacted to Fate. Are (or were) you implying that a Fate-virgin scum would literally give up? OH BTW he did give up against me... what do you think about that?

The problem I have about your post is that I honestly don't think an honest, rational person could come to the conclusion that podium is obviously town. A dishonest, rational person could come to such a conclusion.
Oh that. That was a theory I have on Town/Scum behavior when dealing with someone Fate.
I'm a psych major.
. You are not Fate. Fate is a different level from you. Therefore, it won't count, duh.

In your #241, you basically just said..."Vas has scummy motivations for defending Podium". While that's a cool theory and all, you've jumped the gun and automatically went to motivations. It doesn't work like that. You tie scummy actions first then to the scummy motivations. You are making it look like defending someone is scummy(it's not), and you assume I'm scum with scummy motivations.

Please see the last quote stripe in my #316 on my stance in defending people.

----

implosion is super duper scum right now. implosion wagon is a go. I'll summarize the case on him when I have time. GW can wait, I guess.

Vote: implosion
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (isolation #16) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:58 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Oh, btw,

@Mod: Do scum have daytalk?
No they do not.
Last edited by Untrod Tripod on Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (isolation #17) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:35 am

Post by VasudeVa »

implosion wrote:His reaction wasn't the main reason I jumped on the wagon. I read through ten pages, and then said what I thought. Yes, I jumped on the largest wagon. No, I didn't do it without reasoning.
Oh really~?
implosion #314 wrote:Done reading. Blah. Long story short: MoI is right, podium has blatantly done no scumhunting at all (until earlier this page, and that's kind of shitty anyway). He just complains. And complains. And complains.
His reaction
to Fate is somewhat scummy IMO (though it's possible that it isn't) but the rest of what he's doing just isn't town. It just isn't.
This suure looks like it~ the rest is either IIoA("complaining complaining") or parroting MoI("MoI is right!").
implosion wrote:What number post is this? 314 wasn't a post by podium.
Sorry, I meant #234, his response when I asked him why he was refusing to give out his Fate/Vas reads.
implosion wrote:Would you rather I quote every single thing podium has said? You can argue that anyone making a case is cherry picking by virtue of them only showing certain quotations - that doesn't mean that they are.
The main difference is: You aren't even reading his podium's posts. You pick a quote and make it appear as scummy as possible.

True, everyone quotes bits and pieces of stuff. But it's best if you try to justly summarize what you just read and quote the important bits. But you... you show evidence that you aren't even reading the posts of the people you are accusing. You are unjustly summarizing podium's posts and picking the ones that are ripe for attack.
implosion wrote:I'm not saying that defending podium is scummy. I don't think saying the case on him is bad is scummy - I just don't think a townie would think he was town. And why can't it work like that? Because you said so? And I'm not even arguing from motivations - I'm arguing from use of logic. I just don't think that someone who was being honest would come to the conclusion that podium is obvtown.
This is logically fallacious.

Haha, no. You sooo did argue motivations. You first said 'Why would a Townie think podium is obvTown?', then opened the theory that I am scum for defending podium. And then you theorized 'this is scum keeping their options open'.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Alright, I'll summarize the case on implosion in this post, and then respond on stuff in the next post.

The case on implosion is as goes:

Implosion's ISO #4 is super duper scum lazy opportunistic scum vote. He puts podium into L-2 with three shit reasonings: "I think that's scummy" (It's not.), "MoI is right" (He isn't.) and "podium complains a lot" (Yes he is, how is that scummy?)

And there's also this quote right here:
imposion ISO #4 wrote:If he summed up the thread exactly as you would have, then why the hell did you never mention a thing about Ghost or Nacho? And why does him summing up the thread as you would have make him town, anyway? He did something you would have done. Cool. He called you town. Cool. And this makes him town to you because...?
In this quote, he asks why podium thinks I'm Town. Never mind that podium already explained his Vas-Town reasoning here. He didn't even acknowledge podium's reasoning why he thinks I'm town. Instead...he asks again when the question has already been answered..? This is evidence that implosion is not even reading into the person he is accusing. He is lazily hopping along the wagon without his own investigation.

And then the rest of the wall is either criticizing me and Seacore with some flimsy and fallacious reasoning. I can possibly buy the seacore reasoning, albeit how thinly stretched it might be...it could be a reasonable read. His reasoning on me, however, is a logical fallacy.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #19) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:02 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

MoI wrote:Are you seriously asking this question. I pointed out exactly what I disliked about Podium’s ‘scum-hunting’ in my review of the case against him. ISOing me should quickly show you my thoughts on the issue. Be advised that based on prompting that is explianed further in this post I have revised my opinion on his scum-hunting re: Implosion.
I don't buy it. Plus it is severely outdated. Do you still think so?

MoI wrote:Really? I thought it was easy to identify ‘SCUM INTENT’ in posts even without being able to identify specific scummy things about the post in question. You’ve said so elsewhere. I’d really like to hear your response to this.
Really? In that other game you are talking about, I had criticized a certain person's poorly reasoned tunnel(scummy) and then identified possible scum motivations(mislynch). implosion critisized my defense of podium(not scummy) and then identified possible scum motivations(lame scum keeping options theory.)

See the difference?
Fate wrote:I hate being on a wagon with you VV.
:P
Seacore wrote:I admit that my staying on podium is a little lazy, but I do genuinely find him scummy. Just because other people have been satisfied with his explanation of his behaviour or have moved on does not mean I have to. To just label it as "spaghetti flinging" is not apt. When you consider that over half the posts in this game are podium's, and that his attitude bounces back and forth depending on his mood, it's difficult to address all of it at once. And it's also incorrect to do so. Just because he calmed down at some point does not mean that his early ranting and flailing wasn't a scum tell. It's just a scum tell before a good night slee
And you wonder why people like to wagon you D1 when you post gems like this. :roll:
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (isolation #20) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:36 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Fate wrote:Yes, but he's not the kind of scum we lynch D1.
...Are we seriously tuned in at the same frequency for this game? Really? You and Me?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #21) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:10 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Soo, implosion has been posting elsewhere for a while now and is actively avoiding this thread.

What do scum do again under pressure?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #22) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:15 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Lol, what? Did Vibebox actually vote for his ????reads before his actual Scumreads?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #23) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:58 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Mod, where are our replacements? These guys needed to be replaced like, from the very start. :|
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (isolation #24) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:52 am

Post by VasudeVa »

V/LA, internet problems.

Unvote

Unlike my other games, I probably won't be able to pre V/LA catch with this one. This game is horribly wordy. I'll be back soon with a real read.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (isolation #25) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:49 am

Post by VasudeVa »

YOUR EYES WILL
EXPLODE
FROM READING.

Coming This
/
3 or 4
/

PREPARE YOURSELVES

VAS WALLOFTEXT PICTURES
AND
VAS CATCHUP PRODUCTIONS
PRESENT IN ASSOCIATION WITH
VAS STOP BEING LAZY WITH YOUR GAMES INC.
STARRING
VASUDEVA
CASTING BY
VASUDEVA
MUSIC BY
RANDOM ARTIST IN YOUTUBE
EDITOR
VASUDEVA
PRODUCTION MANAGER
VASUDEVA
FOOD AND DRINKS BY
VAS' CUPBOARD AND FRIDGE
WRITTEN BY
VASUDEVA
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (isolation #26) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:28 am

Post by VasudeVa »

So, apparently implosion has claimed and... well, it kinda sucks since I had an awesome case on him. So I guess that puts implosion and GW at super Town, I guess. No way this is a gambit.

Zdenek is pinging some of mah Town sensors, as he had earlier. I like his points, really comes of as someone who really thinks stuff through to read alignments. Definitely indicative of Town. I also really like the fact that he is always taking unpopular stances, like Seacore or even me without attempting to push his thoughts down our throats.

Vibebox is just digging himself more into his hole. Too many excuses everywhere. I dislike his #416, where he tries to explain his stance without explaining his stance and then voting a ???? read instead of his supposed scum read. I actually feel better about him being scum given his flakage. I've seen newbscum flake out under pressure. In fact, my first game here was replacing a newbscum flaker. #456 is where he actually starts explaining himself...but at this stage, it's too little too late. I think that there is a good chance he's scum-stalling, but as today's lynch...I'd rather wait till he gets replaced so we can get a claim.

Mr. Einstein enters. NewbTown. End analysis. It's pretty obvious he's trying hard and failing.

RedCoyote is lurking pretty badly. Not sure what to think of this. I've never seen his Town game before, but his scum game involves some form of lurking. His Scum game is quite careful too. His shorter analysis upon entering is...weird. It's usually a lot longer. He also has a grand total of 9 posts, 2 long ones and 7 other "Hey I need to post something" posts.

---

Onto MoI. I know I've called him scum before(via: "Are we[Fate n Vas] tuned in the same frequency?" on MoI"], but let me get into that. It all started on ISO #4. I found it very weird that he was attacking podium with an 'unimpressive scumhunt' angle. I don't even get his statements here. He's basically nitpicking podium's quotes and interpretting them in bad way.

He is also part of the AVDWPVSNU(Alliance Versus Douchebags Who Post Vague Sentences Noone Understands) on the earlier part of the game with me and seacore. In fact, he seemed pretty focused on Vibebox in a weird way. Me n' Seacore, we just gave 'em a slap on the wrist and a warning. MoI seemed pretty content in arguing over 'Stop being vague'.

ISO #6 has some pretty bad attacks on Podium. I've read up on his attacks...and for some reason, I'm getting the feeling of MoI drowing podium with awesomely worded attacks, but definitely lacking substance. It's kind of like he's expecting podium to be THE WORLD'S GREATEST AND MOST PERFECT SCUMHUNTER EVER otherwise he's scum.

This was why I was suspicious of him before I started to lurk. MoI, however, has looked worse now.

Let's look at MoI's evolution of reads:
Vibebox, who he argued with for the first part of the game and nothing happened with that argument.
Podium, at the height of podium vs. Fate.
implosion, who he threatened to hammer.

I have a feeling that it's far too much of a coincidence that he's mostly actively pursuing the most popular targets...whilst distancing with Vibebox(another good scum candidate). I also find it weird that he's more intent in smearing people with scummy actions rather than attempting to read into them. I find his ISO filled with accusations, lots of them that he rarely followed up. Unlike, say Zdenek who's accusations make sense and are though through. ISO #22 is a good example, ISO #18 is too.

However, what really sold me was MoI vs. Nacho. I think this argument speaks for itself. MoI is actively deflecting Nacho's points by either by pointing it towards other players, by answering them as vaguely as possible or by attacking the argument instead of addressing it. This speaks MoI scum to me, hands down.

I think I'll be threatening the hammer now.
MoI, claim.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (isolation #27) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:28 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Actually, wait. he's not even in L-1.

Vote: MoI.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (isolation #28) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:45 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Hahahaha. billywitchdoctor.com

RISE CHICKEN. RISE.

I remember watching that while BLASTED just a couple of days ago.

---

I actually think that roleclaims are good for a no-flip bastard game. And since I'll be disappearing over the weekend, I think I'll claim mine too.

I'm Boxy Brown. That's right bitches.

I sent Nancy something overnight. He can confirm what it is.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (isolation #29) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:33 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Nope, didn't get anything. Thief variants don't really tell their victims that they lost something.
But I can confirm that I am a disco-related guy since I am boxxy brown and all. This guy has disco music on when he speaks.

Podium(N2) and Fate(N1), I sent you something. Did you get it?

None of this makes sense. >.>. I think that we are stuck with a 1:1
unless
someone roleblocked Fate.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (isolation #30) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:48 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I sent something to implosion last night. Did you get it?

I don't even remember who I sent stuff to at some points >.>.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (isolation #31) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:50 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I remember thinking chk was scum back then since he replaced vibebox and all.

Not voting yet since I want discussion.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (isolation #32) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:43 am

Post by VasudeVa »

podium123456 wrote:why would you revive me if you were scum? so you could say 'why would i revive you if i was scum?'.
Circular reasoning is circular.

---

I'm a bit more concerened of implosion's chicken stuff. I seriously doubt that if implosion were scum he would say something like that THAT early. That hypothetical scum manuever was better suited in LyLo.

Can someone please give me a tl;dr. I'd hate to dig through some fate rage.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (isolation #33) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:32 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

podium123456 wrote:
VasudeVa wrote:
podium123456 wrote:why would you revive me if you were scum? so you could say 'why would i revive you if i was scum?'.
Circular reasoning is circular.
It's wifom, and can be a scum tell when used as a defense.
WIFOM is not just something you call WIFOM and ignore forever. Any WIFOM is an inherent problem and has to be dealt with.

Do you honestly believe that the most likely scenario from seacore's raising you is because he's scum and wanted to troll us with 'Why would I revive you if I was scum'? I think it's far more likely that both of you are the same alignment, whatever it is, not this WIFOM crap you're pushing.
Seacore wrote:Vas, when you say "Implosion's chicken stuff", do you mean that implosion Role Cop'd Podium During N2 and found out that he was now a chicken? Because that's not a big deal, podium admitted to that immediately after I raised him on Day 2. If you've seen the episode with Billywitchdoctor.com, in an attempt to raise shake from the dead, he raises a giant demon chicken.
Wow that makes podium look bad.
No, it doesn't, because podium was killed by the only kill method currently remaining, so it's not him.
Who had the other kill flavor then?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (isolation #34) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:27 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I don't have a problem with it being a possibility. I just think it's incredibly unlikely and I can willfully ignore it. Don't see Scum-core rezzing you-Town. In the same way that I can get struck by lightning anytime, but I ain't buying and wearing a chainmail for that. Chainmails aren't comfy.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (isolation #35) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Don't see why you're asking me. chkflip is the only real choice I have since I think all three of you are Town.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (isolation #36) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Yes. However, as long as my Role PM says Town(it does.), I'll do my job to prevent that from happening because it may as well be LyLo tom.

I'm waiting on implosion to comment on this and to confirm that he received something from me last night. I've been trying to use it to confirm myself(or at least make me likely to be Town.), before we move on.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (isolation #37) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:43 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I sent Seacore something. I am not a doctor.

I'm just a message sender-izer. I have a 100 character limit, all I do is send anonymous messages each night. I sent "TRUTH AND JUSTICE" to my first four targets, but I sent Seacore "MY RIGHT ARM IS STRONGER THAN MY LEFT ARM" because... I don't remember why.

The idea was -> If I was a scum message sender-izer, I would be sending messages that would to mess with Town(Stuff like "X is scum, Y is his buddy, Z is Town etc."). However, since I am Town, this ability is shit and it would just mess shit up. So I thought that I would soft confirm myself by sending incredibly useless messages to random people via RNG.

--
Random theories:

I'm being paranoid to implosion's chicken rolecop result on Podium. If my hunch is correct, we may have eliminated the scum thus the no nightkill. And Seacore's resurrection of podium may have had third party-rized him.

I still think that implosion is Town because of the D1 shenanigans. If him and GW were scum, GW would have attempted to bus him at his L-1 wagon, no question. Instead, GW did the Mason thing to do: Attempt to stall. I'm too lazy to dig up the exact post. Did they ever say they were alignment confirmed though? The game claims to be "slightly bastard", and I am of opinion that Scum being "alignment confirmed" to Town Masons to be more on regular bastard.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (isolation #38) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:47 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Meh. I think the extreme inactivity was the reason for this game sucking. That three week dead time was just wow. Played at normal speed, this could have been more fun. It certainly was fun at the start.

---

Not hammering. I'd rather have implosion hammer.

Whatever Seacore. This ability is borderline AntiTown. Rather than not use it and essentially be a VT, I'd rather use it in a way that it'll at least help. Just because I'm using this logic does not mean it is not valid. Yes, it is WIFOM but answer me this:

Do you think that it is likelier that I am scum and I'm using it for Lylo WIFOM with all the killing roles running around? Do you honestly think that I am scum who choose to not use my ability like it was intended to? What about my supposed buddies? Don't you think they would have said something about it? What about how I acted throughout the game? Do you consider that with my claim or are you just taking the claim WIFOM and running with it?

Regardless, I will still argue that I've used this ability in the best possible way on a Town slot
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (isolation #39) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:12 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

.__.

Wow. I have no words. This is literally the worst game ever. It's so bad, it's awesome. Just like the show it's based on.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (isolation #40) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:46 am

Post by VasudeVa »

This game was improperly labeled 'slightly bastardous'. >.>

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”