Townie
Blood Queen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:46 am

Post by Blood Queen »

Empking wrote:We should massclaim.

Vote: Blood Queen
- Rhetorical questions that hint of additional knowledge.
BQ: Thoughts on Mass claim? What do you think of bv's second post? Who are your buddies?
No. Not serious. Me, Myself and I.
Why do you want a massclaim?
Blood Queen
Blood Queen
Townie
Blood Queen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:42 am

Post by Blood Queen »

Empking wrote:
Blood Queen wrote:
Empking wrote:We should massclaim.

Vote: Blood Queen
- Rhetorical questions that hint of additional knowledge.
BQ: Thoughts on Mass claim? What do you think of bv's second post? Who are your buddies?
No.
Expand. Also your views on tume and Zdenk please. Also, who's alt are you?
Outs our powerroles, giving scum the knowledge of the set-up and a better idea whom could be dangerous to them.
No views yet. However, two players might catch my attention in a negative way if they don't post 'properly'. Those aren't Tume and Zdenk.
Blood Queen
Blood Queen
Townie
Blood Queen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #22 (isolation #3) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:01 am

Post by Blood Queen »

links to topics from MD discussing it?
Disagreed, btw. Analysis > Night game > outguessing the mod.
Blood Queen
Blood Queen
Townie
Blood Queen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #86 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:15 am

Post by Blood Queen »

Regarding 1), that applies to me >.< But today is busy as well, so starting sunday, I'll be active again.
Blood Queen
Blood Queen
Townie
Blood Queen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #126 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:34 am

Post by Blood Queen »

Meh, I think it mostly applies to me >.< Sorry for the delay. On it, right now.
Blood Queen
Blood Queen
Townie
Blood Queen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #128 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:13 am

Post by Blood Queen »

Starting with the Zdenek-discussion at the start of the game.
First I disagreed with both sides. What Zdenek did wasn't scummy, the same for what CDB/Empking did. But when all the back-tracking came from Zdenek, it did catch my attention. However, research something like this happened in a previous game: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=15530
But one thing caught my attention. You (Zdenek) stated that scum are more careful with what they do as reason why his reaction to Empking should be seen as a possibility for Zdenek-town. Yet, when Bvoight bandwagons, the part of careful scum is redacted as it gets 'noted'. Why is that?
Liking CDB so far, but I do want him to explain something. Seeing that this game is moving slowly, wouldn't it have been better to keep discussing Zdenek and why?
Last player involved, was Vollkan. Need to look at his part again.
Ending this part with Bvoight's vote. Please state your reasons for voting him in your own words.

Next up, Tumescene. When your response is that your vote's not serious, but that you'd be glad to lynch that player today especially if he doesn't do something townish soon, you certainly catch my attention. What you're saying is that he's neutral right now and yet you state that you gladly lynch him.
Other than that, you called the wagon against Zdenek silly. Silly as in 'those who vote Zdenek have no idea what they are doing', 'that wagon is scum driven' or 'Option C, which will filled in by me when I respond'?

Somewhere near this post, a player asked me about which two players I was talking. The first was Empking. Though not perfect, he did respond 'properly'. I stated him due to his opinion on MC. He was in favor and I'd expect that a player who truly favours MC will mention it quite some time. And Empking is doing so.
The other however didn't respond 'properly'. When a player uses 'lurking' as random vote and later switches his vote to a player who hasn't even posted yet, I don't like it. Xdaamno, at the start, the mod mentioned that two players hadn't confirmed yet. Then you vote for a player that hadn't even posted yet. What's the use of one vote (Two if you count mine as well) while that player may or may not have seen it? And why switch it from a player who hadn't posted after your random vote to a 'serious' vote against a player who never posted? Last, why no mention of Leech?
Now that I'm talking about you, do elaborate how my first post come across as confident when two and a half are about MC and one is about my random vote. The last half has yet to be determined if the suspicions were warranted.

And then comes Viral. Definitly not liking his reaction towards Xdaamno's vote. I could have bought the explanation for asking it, had he mentioned afterwards what he thought of Xdaamno keeping his vote. After that, the fence-sitting. Have your opinions changed about the discussion? Followed by 'I kept my mouth to look at reactions'. Once again, not followed by any analysis. So once again, I'm not buying it. Correction, he did state that scum started it. Strange that he's not looking there then. Good first question from Bvoight, bad deflected by Viral. Lastly, thinking about how voting Empking could change the opinions of some players about him in a negative way.

I did say that Bvoight had a good first question against Viral. The second however is making an accusation without really making it. Better said, asking a question in which OMGUS is implied.

So still happy with my vote. Bvoight and Xdaamno also have my attention.
Blood Queen
Blood Queen
Townie
Blood Queen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #165 (isolation #7) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:34 pm

Post by Blood Queen »

bvoigt wrote:Welcome, SnakePlissken!
Blood Queen wrote:Starting with the Zdenek-discussion at the start of the game.
First I disagreed with both sides. What Zdenek did wasn't scummy, the same for what CDB/Empking did. But when all the back-tracking came from Zdenek, it did catch my attention. However, research something like this happened in a previous game: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=15530
But one thing caught my attention. You (Zdenek) stated that scum are more careful with what they do as reason why his reaction to Empking should be seen as a possibility for Zdenek-town. Yet, when Bvoight bandwagons, the part of careful scum is redacted as it gets 'noted'. Why is that?
Liking CDB so far, but I do want him to explain something. Seeing that this game is moving slowly, wouldn't it have been better to keep discussing Zdenek and why?
Last player involved, was Vollkan. Need to look at his part again.
Ending this part with Bvoight's vote. Please state your reasons for voting him in your own words.
It was early in the game, and I thought Zdenek was slightly scummy. I decided an extra vote would be the best way to pressure him.
I wanted to hear why you think he was scummy.
bvoight wrote:
Blood Queen wrote:...And then comes Viral. Definitly not liking his reaction towards Xdaamno's vote. I could have bought the explanation for asking it, had he mentioned afterwards what he thought of Xdaamno keeping his vote. After that, the fence-sitting. Have your opinions changed about the discussion? Followed by 'I kept my mouth to look at reactions'. Once again, not followed by any analysis. So once again, I'm not buying it. Correction, he did state that scum started it. Strange that he's not looking there then. Good first question from Bvoight, bad deflected by Viral. Lastly, thinking about how voting Empking could change the opinions of some players about him in a negative way.

I did say that Bvoight had a good first question against Viral.
The second however is making an accusation without really making it. Better said, asking a question in which OMGUS is implied.

So still happy with my vote. Bvoight and Xdaamno also have my attention.
Please explain this more fully. I really don't see how the bolded part is scummy.
Let's start with the definition of OMGUS. It's voting a player due to him voting against you.
Your question is asking for reasons behind his vote, while adding an accusation of OMGUS in it. However, if there are reasons involved, it's not OMGUS. You're making his action come across as scummy, while depending on his answer to your question, it might not be.
ThePlague wrote:His conclusions are the same as mine for Xdaamno but I disagree about Bviogt. I think both him and Delibird are almost confirmed town. They have done the most substantive hunting of anyone.
Perhaps the most. But in the end it comes down to quality over quantity. And confirmed town is too much credit.
Vollkan wrote:@BloodQueen: Do you have any completed town games?
I'm in two ongoing games and I'm going to start a third game.

@Xdaamno
Want to respond to my catch-up post as well?
Zdenek wrote:Posts 3 and 4: Attempting to over-assert townieness
Really? We've had this discussion before: Looking at it from two sides. My answers are apparently from BQ-scum. Then what would BQ-town have said according to you?
And this brings us right into the next part:
Zdenek wrote:He asks me a question I've already answered
Why am I asking this question? Because each time when something's done that can come from Player-scum or Player-town, everything you do should be taken by us as it's said by Zdenek-town, but when somebody else does such action, you take it as Player-scum action. Hence, I want to hear why you're doing exactly what you critisize others for.
Zdenek wrote:attempts to rekindle an argument that wasn't helping town and doesn't bother commenting about Vollkan.
First of all, catch-up post. I comment on the things that have happened, while I was absent. Other than that, you vote me for bringing it up again and before you voted Leech for 'active lurking' when the only thing that had happened was the discussion between you and the others?
Secondly, I want to rekindle that argument? I called Empking town. I called CDB town. And I gave an example in which you did the same as town. The only thing I didn't like about you is the hypocricy.
And last, didn't I say I need to look at Vollkan again?
Zdenek wrote:He also raises some dubious arguments against tumescence and bvoigt.
Do tell why you call them dubious arguments.
Zdenek wrote:BQ, what's scummy about lynching someone who's not playing like he's town?
I assume you're talking about my comment against Tumescence. Then look at the post from Tumescence. His vote against ThePlague wasn't serious, yet he states that he'd gladly lynch him if he doesn't do something townish soon. In other words, ThePlague is neutral in his eyes. Don't you agree that wanting to lynch the scummiest player is the way to go?
Zdenek wrote:What's scummy about trying to pressure lurkers into posting by voting for them early?
Wanna read my point against Xdaamno again? He voted a lurker (No comment from me about that) then switched to a player who hadn't posted yet. In other words a player who perhaps hadn't checked the game yet and might even have gotten replaced. Why go from pressuring a lurker to 'pressuring'? That's my point against him.
Zdenek wrote:For instance, his random vote was on VM, a new player. This can be a good move to get the game started because of the possibility of a reaction, but it can also be a way for scum to try to get a mislynch.
I didn't even know he was a new player. He hadn't posted yet.
I planned a mislynch with a random vote? That's a stretch.
Zdenek wrote:It also bothers me that he never bothered you about actually providing those links.
Town-read on Empking now. I asked those links back then to get a read on Empking. Now that I have one, I don't need those.
Blood Queen
Blood Queen
Townie
Blood Queen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #192 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:46 am

Post by Blood Queen »

sickish >.<
Should be fully back tomorrow.
Blood Queen
Blood Queen
Townie
Blood Queen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #216 (isolation #9) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:21 am

Post by Blood Queen »

Ok. I disagree with his playstyle. I disagree with his attacks. I have pointed out a few things I don't like. But Zdenek still reads town to me.

For Xdaamno with love and curiousity why you didn't commented on it copied and pasted.

@Bvoight
If that's the case, what was your opinion of Zdenek when you voted him and what is it now?
If OMGUS was a reasonable conclusion, then why ask? And no, it's not a stretch. You're making Viral look bad in the way you asked that question. But looking back, I'm more surprised that you didn't point it out when Viral basically admitted that it was OMGUS ('If I vote Empking, it could be seen as OMGUS')
Tumescence wrote:I'll post again today with a vote, but right now I'm thinking it's probably going to be on SV/ Xdaamno/Vollkan/Zdenek.
Why one of them? 3 of them haven't even been mentioned by you.And what made you rethink your opinion of Bvoight?

Other than that CDB and Magna (Previously Plague) are also town.

Anyway: Vollkan, who else has caught your attention so far?
Magna, do you have links to games in which SV-scum lurked?
RC, do you have anything to say about the actions from Viral?
Blood Queen
Blood Queen
Townie
Blood Queen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #264 (isolation #10) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:52 am

Post by Blood Queen »

@Vollkan
To clarify my question, has there been nothing else that made you think: 'Why would he do/say that O.o?'?

@Bvoigt
Which is it now? I asked why you thought Zdenek was scummy and you respond with 'There was nothing particularly'. Then I ask what your opinion of Zdenek was at that time and you mention that he was slightly scummy. We're just going on and on in circles.
I'm not saying that there's something wrong with voting to pressure. Why did you ask? Also, want to explain the part about not mentioning Viral basically admitting that he was OMGUSsing?

@DGB
Me? The Queen of IIoA? Asking questions to get a read and looking at the actions of two players is IIoA since when?
Other than that, what's the difference between Snake's 'excuses' and SV's 'excuses' in your opinion?

And then we're back to Xdaamno. You called me scum in one post, haven't talked about me ever since. What's up with that?
Also, why go after a different wagon than that of your top suspect?
You mention Snake as well. SV (Who was replaced by DGB) was also silent. Why no mention of him?
Last, you do know that one of Bvoigt 'scummy' posts has also been made by you, right?
EDIT: You may still respond to my post, btw.

Need to look at Tume ._.

@RC
Unlike Bvoigt, I want you to elaborate on all the 'pings'.
My question was if you could comment on the play from Viral.
Lastly, links where you wanted to alliance as scum and as town?
Blood Queen
Blood Queen
Townie
Blood Queen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #281 (isolation #11) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:26 am

Post by Blood Queen »

V/LA for the weekend
Blood Queen
Blood Queen
Townie