Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Goon

Open 267- Lovers Mafia- Game Over

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:39 am

Post by Mitsuru Kirijo »

It is a quiet day in these suburbs, on the outskirts of New York City. The birds are singing, the grass is green, the sun is shining. And a corpse lies on the black tarmac road, flies buzzing around it as a foul stench arises, making those of a weaker disposition feel sick to their stomachs.

This body appears to have been stabbed multiple times, and simply left on the road to be discovered at dawn. Almost as if the criminals wanted you to find this. To terrorize you.

Before long, paranoia takes over. You don't want to call the police. You don't want doctors or any of that crap. It's time to take justice into your own hands, and an unconventional lynch mob soon forms as you meet in the local park, determined to get to the bottom of this.

However, the neighbourhood's killers have infiltrated this meeting. With both love and knowledge on their side, they will do their best to turn neighbour against neighbour, and friend against friend. And it was a plan that was going to succeed.

Still alive.

Erinyes
DavidParker
drmyshottyizsik
Empking
Hiraki
chkflip
Lateralus22

Dead

None.
Last edited by Mitsuru Kirijo on Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Mitsuru Kirijo
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:52 am

Post by Mitsuru Kirijo »

This setup, Lovers Mafia, has:
2 Mafia Lovers
4 Vanilla Townies.

Role PMs:

Vanilla Townie

XXXX, you are a
Vanilla Townie.
Meeting to discuss what to do about the murder that happened in the neighbourhood, you have decided to take matters into your own hands and deal with the problem yourselves. As a Vanille Townie, you have your voice, mind and vote, powerful weapons to catch the killers and bring them to bloody justice.

Win Condition: All threats to the town are eliminated.
Mafia Lover

XXXX, you are a
Mafia Lover
, the love and life of YYYY. Together, you killed the original victim and sparked this catastrophe. You cannot kill at night anymore so you must turn the town's idea of justice against them and manipulate them into lynching each other. If YYYY dies, you will kill yourself in your despair.

Win Condition: All non Mafia players are killed.
Mitsuru Kirijo
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:06 am

Post by Mitsuru Kirijo »

Rules:

1. This setup is Nightless. As such, lynching is the only weapon of all players.

2. My word is final, mmk? If I say something is, then it is. However, if you think I've made a mistake, a PM works wonders. This is my first modded game, so ny con crit would be nice.

3. One contentless bah post is allowed upon death and that's it.

4. My color is
here.
Don't steal it.

5. Discussion of ongoing games isn't allowed, nor is the discusion of this game anywhere on the site while it is ongoing.

6. Paraphrasing me is fine. Directly quoting my PM isn't.

7. If you're going to be inactive for over 48 hours,post a V/LA. Otherwise I'll prod you. You then have 24 hours to respond in thread. If you do not, you will be replaced. Three strikes and you're out.

8. Bold votes and messages to contact me. If you don't, I might not see them. Unvotes are not required, but appreciated.

9. The Mafis will have a quicktopic, located here
Mitsuru Kirijo
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:24 am

Post by Mitsuru Kirijo »

All role PMs have been sent. When 4 players confirm, we'll begin.
Mitsuru Kirijo
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #4) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:11 am

Post by Mitsuru Kirijo »

With 4 out of 6 players confirmed, Day One starts now and ends on December 13th 2010 at midnight GMT.

Voting: Hiraki: (1) Lateralus22

Not Voting:
Erinyes
drmyshottyizsik
Empking
Hiraki
chkflip
Last edited by Mitsuru Kirijo on Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mitsuru Kirijo
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:31 pm

Post by Mitsuru Kirijo »

Voting: Hiraki:
(1) Lateralus22
Lateralus22:
(1) Empking

Not Voting:

Erinyes
drmyshottyizsik
Hiraki
chkflip

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch.
Mitsuru Kirijo
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:17 am

Post by Mitsuru Kirijo »

Voting: Hiraki: (1) Lateralus22
Lateralus22: (3) Empking, drmyshottyizsik, chkflip

Not Voting:
Erinyes
Hiraki

I'm replacing Erinyes as he doesn't appear to have picked up his role PM
Last edited by Mitsuru Kirijo on Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mitsuru Kirijo
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #7) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:10 am

Post by Mitsuru Kirijo »

DavidParker replaces Erinyes.
Mitsuru Kirijo
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #8) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:02 pm

Post by Mitsuru Kirijo »

Voting:
Hiraki: (2) Lateralus22, DavidParker
Lateralus22: (3) Empking, drmyshottyizsik, chkflip
drmyshottyizsik: (1) Hiraki

Mitsuru Kirijo
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #9) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:44 am

Post by Mitsuru Kirijo »

The player being voted is on the left and those voting for him/her are on the right.
Mitsuru Kirijo
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #10) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:22 pm

Post by Mitsuru Kirijo »

Lateralus22 has announced a V/LA until Sunday.
Mitsuru Kirijo
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (isolation #11) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:38 pm

Post by Mitsuru Kirijo »

Voting:
Hiraki: (3) Lateralus22 drmyshottyizsik, DavidParker
drmyshottyizsik:(3) Hiraki, Empking, chkflip

Resetting the prod count from this post on due to Thanksgiving.
Last edited by Mitsuru Kirijo on Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mitsuru Kirijo
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #12) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:39 pm

Post by Mitsuru Kirijo »

Voting:

Mitsuru Kirijo
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #13) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:11 am

Post by Mitsuru Kirijo »

Voting:

Mitsuru Kirijo
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (isolation #14) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:28 pm

Post by Mitsuru Kirijo »

Voting:
Hiraki: (2) Lateralus22 drmyshottyizsik,
Lateralus22: (1) DavidParker

Mitsuru Kirijo
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #15) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:47 pm

Post by Mitsuru Kirijo »

Hiraki grows visibly paler as you lead him slowly to the gallows, unused since the 1800s. Once a tourist attraction, to explain the history of this quiet little suburb to historians and visitors alike, it has once again grown useful.

The old wood creaks as one person puts their arm under each of Hiraki's, holding him tight to insure he doesn't escape. Silent with fear, the occasional stammer escaping his lips, there is nothing he can do to escape his fate.

The rope wraps around his neck, the mere thread woven thick feeling like some sort of vice, which it may as well have been.

A lever is pulled, and the trapdoor opens, sending Hiraki plummeting from the platform and hanging in midair. He struggles in futile resistance for a brief moment, before he chokes, and a grotesque snap marks the end of his life. As blood trickles from his mouth, the two lovers smile softly to themselves, unseen by the town. An innocent has been killed

Hiraki,
Vanilla Townie
lynched Day 1

That night, another generic civilian dies to the lovers, mercilessly gutted and left for dead in the late Hiraki's flawless garden. Who ever said suburbia stayed clean?

It is now Day 2. With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.
Mitsuru Kirijo
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #16) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by Mitsuru Kirijo »

It was much too late, and the town had been drawn into its own demise. Led towards the gallows, where Hiraki's fly infested body still hung, he joined him as the noose was wrapped around his neck and the trapdoor released by none other than chkflp himself. The trapdoor slid open with a conclusive creak, and the second snap in as many days signalled the loss of yet another life.

Chkflp and Empking looked at one another. Nodded. It was time. Withdrawing sleek silver handguns from their black leather jackets, Shotty was sent stumbling to the ground by a single shot to the back. As blood trickled from his mouth, he turned around to face his attackers, scrambling back on his hands and knees, still facing the ;pvers as they approached. He reached up to try to hit Empking away, but the man grabbed his palm and twisted it savagely back until a sickening crack sounded, making Shotty cry out in pain.

Chkflip raised a boot and kicked Shotty in the face, sending him on his back once again, blood flowing freely from his nose. It was then that Empking flourished his gun, spinning it in two fingers before putting a bullet between Shhotty's eyes. With a final exhalation of breath, accompanied by the bubbling andgurgling of blood in Shotty's lungs, the civilian finally loosened his grip on life and surrendered to the liberating darkness.

An explosion of pain struck Chkflp's skull as DavidParker brought his fist down in a running charge towards the man. The sheer momentum of the strike brought Chkflip to his knees, and with a grunt of satisfaction, DavidParker raised both fists high, together in a makeshift sphere ready to crack Chkflp's head open like a melon.

Empking cried out in defiance and unloaded what remained of is clip into DavidParker's face and chest, the blood spatter staining his white shirt scarlet. As DavidParker stumbled back, dropping to his knees, face and body alike ruined, a final bullet from a dazed Chkflp put him out of his misery.

And there it was. Another town brought to the ground by these lovers. The police would eventually find this devastated suburb, but by then Empking and Chkflp would be long gone. A change of clothes. Perhaps a holiday. Then onto the next town to sate their bloodlust. Their compulsion.

A shared, silent smile was all the lovers needed as they silently left the suburb they had destroyed in their wake, crows already gathering to feast on the dead, the only sound their cawing and the howling of a winter wind.

Lateralus22,
Vanilla Townie
lynched Day 2
Drmyshottyizsik,
Vanilla Townie
, endgamed Day 2
DavidParker,
Vanilla Townie
, endgamed Day 2

Empking and Chkflp,
Mafia Lovers
, win.

Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #17) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:40 am

Post by Mitsuru Kirijo »

I did think the town came remarkably close to discovering the scum team, but I have to say Lateralus just made a few posts really early on that drew attention to him in a bad way, which was unfortunate for the town. Too many had Lat as scum, and the scum capitalized on that with a coordinated quickhammer.
Mitsuru Kirijo
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #18) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:42 am

Post by Mitsuru Kirijo »

Return to “Completed Open Games”