Objection Redux - It's all over bar the shouting!

VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:09 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Man, this is awesome. I like the start of this game already~

Vote: Vi
. Early wagon on Vi, DO IT.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:49 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Male Platypuses are poisonous though. They can sweat poison! :O

---
[quote="Vi]Shouldn't we be wagoning the scum mastermind from the last game instead? Or are you just trying to prevent another run of RRUA!!!!!?~[/quote]
Fate is vig/investigation/NK Fodder though. I'm not worried.
RRUA part deux is nigh impossible given my rolePM.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:04 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

SocioPath wrote:
Vote: Vuvuzela

It is better to rid the town of someone who will side with the scum eventually and drag everyone else down earlier than later.
Or he is scum.
objection, you friggen jackass.
Vi wrote:Lady VaVa isn't a BAD lynch but I'd rather keep him around for comic relief.
C-comic relief!?

On a more serious note, why am I not a bad lynch?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:21 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Hahahaha. Fate, You make another ridiculous meta read on me filled with some stupid interpretations on my statements. I'm not even surprised anymore.
Fate wrote:ISO 1: "I like the start of this game already" What the hell does this even mean? VV was the FIRST to post, so it isn't like anything awesome had happened. There was no awesome D1 START flavor either, so this just looks like pressed posturing to "say something townlike" aka he's "Excited to be in a game with cool peeps!"
Sooo, I can't like the start of the gaem with a playerlist I've been excited about? What's so scummy about this sentence? Why the hell is this me posturing to say something 'townlike'? How the hell is this sentence supposed to be interpreted as 'something townlike' anyway?
Fate wrote:This is the post I was referring to BTW, what part of it DOESN"T scream scum to you?
1. Herp derp platypus
2. what the hell is RRUA?
3. here's when the lightbulb came on for me. Vig/Investigation/NK Fodder??? I'm not worried?
WELL HOLY FUCK. This is why VV is scum. Wait lemme post one more before I go rage:
1.Herp derp platypus your faise.
2.Rainbow Robot Unicorn Attack Mafia. My first game with Vi.
3.Why yes~. Vigging/Investigating/NKing you is the best play ever. Anyone who doesn't is subpar given that you are nigh unreadable and your playstyle includes incredibly risky gambits that could destroy town. (*cough* /invitational 11 *cough*). On the other hand, not-NKing you could be bad for scum since I'll admit that you do sometimes tunnel on scum(not this time though.)
Fate wrote:2. Why am I not a bad lynch? What THE FUCK? Town doesn't have this mindset, SCUM has this mindset and uses it to say "look how town I am I consider myself a viable option for teh rope!!!" SCUM
Vi made a statement about me not being a bad lynch. Is it bad to question that statement given that there is a wagon on her?
Fate wrote:VIG....COP...////// NK FODDER? So basically VV is saying "Im not worried about Fate he'll be taken care of at night one way or the other as one alignment or the other so Im not gonna bother butting heads with him." HE KNOWS IF HE BUTTS HEADS WITH ME HE WILL BE LYNCHED. Also, he doesn't take into consideration GODFATHER BEING IMMUNE TO COPS, which he SHOULD be afraid of given our history of me as a scum Godfather, ALSO VIG? As SpyreX's gut pointed out, WHAT THE FUCK ME GETTING VIGGED? It was just padding to his little list to make it seem like he had all his options sorted out. VV KNOWS I would not be vigged nor have I ever been vigged.

SO VV FENCESITS LIKE A CHAMP, AND SCUMMILY AVOIDS ME WITH FAULTY REASONING THAT IS NOT SUPPORTED BASED ON OUR COMMON META AT ALL.
You haven't done anything stupid yet. I'm not really afraid of you though(although Vi-scum is fucking scary. *stalked a certain open game*). I'll
gladly
attack you once I see another VT claiming cop gambit or whatever anti-town maneuver you come up with.

---
Socio wrote:Actually Elli is probably scum and I would reluctantly vote him to lynch at this point as well.
Hi~ Care to explain?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:25 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Vote: Rhinox
ie. #75

Also, I might not be on for too long Fate, so we need to hurry up this yellfest and get it over with.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:50 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Fate wrote:HAhahahah oh shit I've been caught. I'm not even surprised, I knew it would happen hence me sweating bullets with each post in anticipation of your grand entrance and X-Ray vision.
Once again, you fail to read me. Try again.
Fate wrote:That's an interesting response to the weakest point in my case that was thrown out there to cash scumfish like YOU. "WHY IS THIS A SCUMTELL WAAH!" Instead of saying why it ISNT a scumtell. GfuckinG
No, that was a question showing why it ISN'T a scumtell. Your point is summarized as: "Being excited about a game is a scumtell". And I don't even have to explain why this is stupid.
Fate wrote:Why would investigating me be good play? If scum have a framer LOOK HERE GUIZ. Also /in didn't "destroy town" with my gambit, it just sped up our loss. You can sit up on your biased throne of "HOHOHOHO PLUM WAS OBVIOUS" but it wasn't so fucking obvious for those of us in the trenches, and REGARDLESS of what happened Plum was gonna have a helluva a LyLo.
HAHAHa. Oh fate! You're theorizing on Framers, a very uncommon role, and using it to look like your case makes sense when it doesn't? HAHAH. Regardless~ You could have kept your vig and mislynched mith with a Plum/SpyreX kill. You had to say you're a vig. Admit it, you destroyed it.
[/quote]Also you CONTINUE to fence sit even AFTER being called out on it. Wow, your scumplay hasn't improved at all.
"here let me explain why vigging you is good: META LOL" "here let me explain why investigating you sis good: YOU CANT BE READ" here let me explain why NKing you is good "you SOMETIMES tunnel on scum" BUT. it you were TRULY town, you'd say "herpa derpa now you won't be NKd Fat eif youre gonna tunnel on me like a gorramed moron. "On the other hand" ON THE OTHER HAND LET ME LIST ALL POSSIBLE BULLSHIT AGAIN BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO TAKE A STANCE ON YOUR ALIGNMENT STILL.[/quote]
Yesssss, because all players get reads this fast in a 4 page game..with someone yelling at your face. Fencesitting accusation is garbage. I like my games nice and slow, k? You know I'm a player who likes to read up and make proper accusations.
Fate wrote:Why would y.... oh fuck I misread the statement. >___________> I thought it was you saying "why am I not a good lynch?"

EITHER WAY. "there is a wagon on her" what...the... fuck? Sure it would've been fine if ou had left it at "question that statement" but to mention a RVS WAGON like its a SERIOUS ONE BUILT ON A CASE OF SOME SORTS.

OH HELLLLLLL U ARE SCUM.
Whut? Wagons are made for the purpose of pressure which strenghtens reads. I'd like to be sure of Vi's alignment before I start sheeping her because I like her playstyle. I'm not scum in this game with her and I knew she destroys towns as scum sooo yeah.
Fate wrote:Translation: "I'll gladly push your lynch if you come up with some bullshit gambit that has pro-town motivations and means you are pro town but i'll push it then because it will be EASIER to push your mislynch then. For now I'll just sit here and NULLAND and talk to you like you're town cause I'm scum."
Your bullshit gambits may have protown motivations...but they're mostly bullshit and risky. You're lucky they even work.
Fate wrote:So... now YOU asking Sociopath a question actually IS asking question for no fucking reason in order to look town
Socio made a statement. Why should I not question this statement? Yes, argue that doing town things is an attempt to look town. Your case is as empty as my cigarette box. BRB, buying some.

LoL quotes attempting to look like they mean something. (Socio is know for lurking dickweed. More questions more chances of it getting answered! *gasp IT'S LIKE THE LOTTERY!?*)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:54 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Vote: AGM
Blatantly opportunistic.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #7) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:12 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Fate wrote:My point is MIREPRESENTED as what you have just said. My ACTUAL point is: "faking excitement because he doesn't know what he would say as town and is acting quite obviously is scummy as hell"
Okay. Why do you think I'm faking excitement? I've shown in the previous thread that I was pretty excited. What makes you think I'm faking it here?
Fate wrote:^This is you explaining why you "don't have a read on me"
^This is you NOT explaining why you are fencesitting with your "THESE THREE WISHES TO BE USED ON FATE IN ORDER TO DEAL WITHHIMMMMMMMMMMM" and your retro-planations of why it is "good play" to both VIG me, INVESTIGATE me, and NK me as scum. Well gholly wiz mr. i can provide a scenario and meta on EVERY PLAYER in this game and why it would be a good idea to do X, Y, and Z to their ass.
I never have a read on you. It just doesn't happen. I've ignored you for the first part of LOTR Mafia because I didn't even want to try. But then the player list narrowed and you forced me to get a read on you(scum, then Town.)

Again, I'm not fencesitting. I'm actively trying to get multiple reads off people with you screaming in my face. I've explained that I'm a slow starter. You should know this. We've been in like 5 games together.
Fate wrote:HEY CLASS> NOTICE THE INCONSISTENCY.
1. Vi-scum is scary as hell! IM AFRAID OF ViSCUM!
2. I made a RVS wagon on Vi to get a read on his alignment.

HOW THE HELL WOULD TOWNVV EXPECT VISCUM TO ACTUALLY REACT TO A RVS WAGON? VISCUM WOULD NEVER EVER DO SUCH A THING.

Oh and bonus points, what the FUCK is up with the last line of this quote? "I'm not scum in this game with her" WHAT ARE YOU EVEN SAYING HERE? Bullshit fucking statement that makes no sense from a town point of view.
What inconsistency? This is a stupid as it gets.
I don't know Vi's alignment. Therefore I'm trying to get a read on her because if she's scum then we are fucked. Try to read into the evolution of my explanations rather than expecting that I'll explain everything in one fell swoop.

OMG. WHY SHOULD SCUM VV EXPECT VI TO ACTUALLY REACT TO A RVS WAGON? Why wouldn't she do such a thing? She's still a player and her skill doesn't make her exempt from statistics/theories.
Fate wrote:Ok so deflect my point and not answer, that's scummy. I said "you admitted you would push my lynch if I gambited, even though my gambits are all done when I'm town with town motivations?"
YOUR RESPONSE:
"your gambits have protown motivations, but they iz risky and youre lucky they work"
YOUR REPSONSE WASNT THIS:
"yeah but I would lynch you if I saw you doing such a gambit for X, Y, Z, reasons"

SCUM MC SCUM MC OBVSCUM.
It's pretty obvious that I dislike your stupid antitowngambits despite their protown motivations. Isn't 'dislike' and 'antitown' counted as X, Y, Z?
Fate wrote:1. BECAUSE PAPA ZITO ALREADY FUCKING ASKED.
2. YOU WERENT DOING A TOWN THING BECAUSE IT HAD ALREADY BEEN DONE. YOU ARE NOW DOING A SCUMMY THING(S): REPEATING BULLSHIT THATS BEEN SPEWED WITH NO ORIGINAL CONTENT OF YOUR OWN +NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO THE THREAD>
1. BECAUSE ASKING AGAIN IS BAD, WHY EXACTLY?
2. *cough* hypocrisy *cough*

[quote="Fate]Now you're justifying why you asked on TOP of Zito with some sort of "if I ask him too, socio will answer!" WAY TO RETRO ACTIVELY EXPLAIN THAT YOU JUST MISSED ZITOS POST BECAUSE YOU ARENT READING THE THREAD YOU SCUMBAG>

OH MY GOD YOUA RE SO SCUM.[/quote]I LIKE TO ASK AGAIN IN CASE PEOPLE MISS STUFF. GIVEN YOUR CAUSTIC SPAMMING OF THE THREAD WITH DRAWNOUT 'ARGUMENTS' WHICH POINTS YOU STRETCH INTO YOUR OWN DELUSIONARY SCUMTELLS, IT IS NOT UNREASONABLE.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #8) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:16 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Dude. The store is next door. And I'm on the ground floor. It takes less that 1 minute for me to buy.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #9) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:27 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

K Fate, 'twas fun but I have to go now. I have to take the dog and puppy to a vet. Will respond soon-ish.

PS: Scum is in AGM/Rhinox.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #10) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:46 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

More WHYS and no "HERES WHY IM NOT" I've already explained why you are faking it here with your first goddamned post.
You are refusing to actually understand what the fuck I am fucking saying.

I've shown enthusiasm at the previous thread did I fucking not? SOOO WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I'M FAKING HERE? HUH?

"actively trying to get multiple reads" = "oh HAI socio u xplain for me plz?" BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT. Don't give me this self-meta because I DO KNOW YOU AND I DO KNOW THAT YOU ARE SCUM SO IF YOUW ANT TO USE OUR COMMON META AS A DEFENSE YOU ARE JUST HANGING YOURSELF.
Bullshit. Can you not even understand how difficult it is to get reads when you've got morons screaming at your face?
Yeah but you are trying to get a read on her with a goddamned RVS wagon which is bullshit, also.... EXPLAIN WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEANT BY "im not scum with her this game" which makes no sense contextually and can only be explained as a scumslip.
What the hell are RVS wagons there for? We don't do them for lulz, we do them to get FUCKING READS. Man, this is soo basic I can't believe you're saying this.

Where the fuck did I say that? I didn't say anything like that. I've explained that I wanted to get a read on her as early as possible because I don't fucking know her alignment.
^This is you trying to explain your fabricated reads and stances using flawed logic and "Why Why Why" approaches.

But I'll play ball: WHAT statistics? WHAT theories? You yourself say that Vi-scum is scary so how EXACTLY were you trying to get a read off him?
Oh bah. You can further your understanding of someone else's statements by asking about it. Of course, I understand because you are completely unaware of this technique!

Get this man, you can ask someone about a certain statement that is unclear......and then when the statement is clearer to you and you understand each other correctly...you make accusations based of how faulty that statement is, and maybe even catch someone backtracking! What's more is that

Statistics/theories are all wikified, but the main idea is there. RVS wagons evolve to reads and then etc. I was trying to see how she'll react to pressure and depending on how I find her reaction...I get the read. :|. Duh.

NO. IT FUCKING ISN"T. NOT ONLY IS IT NOT IMPLIED, NOT ONLY SHOULD IT BE EXPLICITLY EXPLAINED, BUT IT ISN"T SUFFICIENT.

YOU ARE BASICALLY SAYING "I would push a policy lynch on you if you gambited again because tis anti-Town" WHEN WHAT YOU SAID BEFORE WAS "I didnt even other reading you till you cop gambited in LotR and then I attacked you [because i thought you were scum]" SHOW ME ANY META OF YOU ANYWHERE POLICY LYNCHING SOMEONE. SHOW ME ANY REASON TO BELIEVE YOU WOULD PUSH A LYNCH ON ME WHEN YOU YOURSELF ADMIT MY MOTIVATIONS ARE ALWAYS PRO-TOWN.

NONE.

SCUM.
YOU ARE.
SCUM.
Shall we analyze my statements here about your play?
Vas wrote:Your bullshit gambits may have protown motivations...but they're mostly bullshit and risky. You're lucky they even work.
The word 'bullshit' implies dislike, and analyzes your play as risky. However does not disagree with the protown motivations.
Vas wrote:It's pretty obvious that I dislike your stupid antitowngambits despite their protown motivations. Isn't 'dislike' and 'antitown' counted as X, Y, Z?
Same thing.

Plus if you don't fucking see how anti-town your stupid gambits are, then I'll show you!

Fate's Gambits: .
LOTR Maf Gambit: What could have happened.
Closed setup, day 2.
Fate: HERRPAHERPPHERTR. IM COP.
Cop: BULLSHIT. I COUNTERCLAIM.
Fate: *mislynched*
Townie: *nightkilled*

Sorta-kinda Open setup,
Fate: I'm THE VIG. I NEED TO SAY THIS BECAUSE I PREFER BEING OBVTOWN OVER WINNING.
Townie: OKAY.
Fate: We LYNCH Mith.
Scum+him: SURE.(AND THEN WE'LL ROLEBLOCK YOU AND GET THE SCUM VICTORY MUHHAHAHAH.)
BULLSHIT.
BULLSHIT.
BULLSHIT>

What really happened: You missed Papa Zito asking Socio, or you asked Socio as a gut reaction to his statement in order to "contribute." You later found out PZto had already asked, and you are now retro-actively justifying it as: "I am just repeating things to be pro-town and to make usre Socio sees it and responds!!"

LOL U DIE.
IS IT SO WRONG TO ASK THE SAME QUESTION? NO IT ISN'T. TELL ME WHY THAT'S WRONG. TELL ME WHY ASKING A QUESTION THAT HAS BEEN ASKED ALREADY BUT NOT ANSWERED IS WRONG.

Plus you're attacking me...for something that I haven't done...while at the same time when I'm actually trying to do something about it...you're attacking me again. CONFIRMATION BIAS INCARNATE~

---

Oh hey, Spy! While you're being opportunistic and all, care to answer these:

Que what to those first two statements? What's wrong about them exactly? Trying to analyze reactions to me-vs fate contradicts is scummy how?

Are you trying to make me look scummy by randomly quoting not-scummy stuff without any analysis and instead adding an enigmatic spanish question?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #11) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:48 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Forgot to add:

Protown motivations =/= Protown
results

Suuure, any good willed VT can claim cop to draw the nightkill! But if and when he draws the CC....you've fucked up royally.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #12) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:27 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Glad to see there are smart people in this game!

Rhinox vote is because of opportunism, but the AGM vote is...for the opportunism. I'm trying to look for scum while fighting Fate. Scum love sheeping Fate-Town, although I'm not sold on Fate-Town but in the event of Fate-Town, theres where we look.

I have no idea why Spy moved his vote on me when his vote was already on me. Could be a case of scum not caring about who they vote for.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #13) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:55 am

Post by VasudeVa »

This is literally the dumbest case ever. Props to Fate. You have outdone yourself. You make everything I do like it's the scummiest thing EVAR when it's not.
1. Made an awkward first post, and has spent every post since then over justifying and defending what shouldn't have been a big issue at all.
HELLO YOU FUCKING IDIOT. YOU'RE THE ONE PUSHING THIS IDIOCY TO ME. ARE YOU TELLING ME I SHOULDN'T DEFEND MYSELF AND ALLOW YOUR STUPIDITY TO CONTINUE?
2. Fencesitting stance on Fate saying he would not worry about me because I'd either be "investigated, NK'd or vigged" if you don't see what's wrong with that list I can't help you.
WHAT? YOU HAVEN'T FUCKING POSTED YET AT THAT TIME. I TRY TO AVOID YOU AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. I seriously do. Having to put up with your caustic stupidity is extremely DRAINING.
3. LIED about our past meta, saying he has NEVER had a read on me. I can link several instances of him having a SCUM read on me and tunneling like a madman. Since you like evidence here are those links: 12
3 I could go on, but you see.
Whut? Dude, I never ever have a proper read on you because you are extremely unreadable. You actually expect people to get a read on you when you
yourself
are bragging that 'No one reads Fate.' *smokescreen* *spotlight on stage right*, *activate trapdoor upstage left for exit.*
4. Has claimed that he would VOTE ME if he saw me doing another gambit, despite taking the next several posts to explain how my gambits are all COMING from town, regardless of their outcome. He's saying here "I can never get a read on Fate, but if I see him gambiting thats when I'll vote him down as scum" whereas, as per his own LOGIC of my gambits being pro-town motivated, he should be able to get a TOWN read on me when I gambit.
Now this is just stupid. IF YOU ARE DOING ANTI-TOWN THINGS, YOU DESERVE TO FUCKING GET LYNCHED.

And LOL at the AntiTown =/= Scum. You're showing your lack of commonsense here.HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Scum would looovee to be anti-Town if they can get away with it. Because, you know. It screws with Town's progress? And stuff like that, yeah?
5. Voted Rhinox for no apparent reason, later justified it. Voted AGM for bandwagonning, and then called them both scum despite being a self-proclaimed slow-starter.
I don't even know why you are talking about this. :|. Uhh, yeah, I move my vote where I want them to be...? That means.... I'm scum? Sooo...I can't move my vote around otherwise..I'm scum?
6. Ingeniunely said he was getting a read on Vi with his RVS wagon, but no read of Vi was ever stated except a "I'm afraid of Vi-scum" and also an incomprehensible "I know I'm not scum with Vi this game" which makes no sense at all coming from town.
OOhh WOW. Look at Vi's posts! All of them null~ Does ANYONE have a read on Vi at this point? Vi has
barely
posted and if she's scum, she'll be hard to catch. I doubt that I'll have a good read on her unless she actually does stuff. Duh.

----

Now then, let's get to AWESOME. In my last post, I have stated that AGM and SpyreX are scum. (Didn't really have the time to expound due to mah dawgz needing shots and shit.)

SpyreX

SpyreX has left a bad taste in my mouth. He enters the game with a vote on me as a counterwagon stuff, maybe. That's all fiiine and dandy. Then asks: Why would Fate be Vigbait? (of course, he <3s Fate, directly contradicting his I H8 META STANCE but whutevs. That's how you play with Fate, I guess.). He quotes lots of things with 'Que?' when I don't even understand why the fuck he's even bringing them up. (And he refused to answer when I asked him.)He then votes me while his vote is already on me. I have pointed out that it's slightly scummy that he has done so. He flat-out ignores it. Doesn't even acknowledge it's existence, even if it's a pretty valid point.

And thenn~ here's the clincher. He then questions UK about who she'll vig if she had a bullet. He had suuch a huge problem with me about my choice of bullet to the faise(Fate). But proceeds to ask people what is
essentially
the same question! This is just WOW. Why would he be asking people about BULLETz to the faise anyway?

AGM:

Now then. My read on AGM is more on meta. But this guy has been in 2 games with me(Trader Mafia, Greek Mythology Mafia), modded me twice(AW:Mafia, DEFCON Mafia). Now, if you've known a certain player for that many games, it's not unreasonable that you'll get to pick up his playstyle, right?

I've been lynched D1 in the two games we were players together(we were both Town.) and I have lost BOTH games he has modded me in(In a funky fashion, might I add!).

He then....votes for me... without even acknowledging our past experience. Not even questioning or wondering 'Oh hey...maybe this is Vas fudging up again..'. He just hops along the wagon with sooo little words. If you have experience with a player whom you know as a player who messes up a lot, you would try to get a better read on him.

He didn't. He hopped along mercilessly.

These two are scum. Moar AGM votes plx.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #14) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:55 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Me #ISO 12 wrote:Rhinox vote is because of opportunism
-snip-
Yawn.

---

Gamma, is that a threat for the hammer?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #15) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:07 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

magnus wrote:@VV: As I understand, you are effectively stating you intend not to make an attempt, or serious attempt, to read into fate's alignment during the course of this game, for whatever reasons, or as a consequence of whatever. Mainly this is an understanding brought on by considering the implications of your deference to power roles and the scum nk in regards to fate.
In addition, upon this being pointed out you made comments to the effect that fate is "unreadable", and that he should be vigged because his actions will either be a serious detriment to the town due to his tendency to gambit (implying you think fate is town) or nked because he tends to tunnel on scum, which is really useful to the town (implying you think fate is town). If you interpret your first "detriment to the town" as implying either town or scum, it still leaves the question of why vigging him would be good play given that he tends to tunnel on scum and hasn't attempted, at least, hasn't appeared to attempt a gambit which will be a serious detriment to the town. In addition, this would appear to be advocating scum night kill a player whom is potentially very useful to the town.
So we have you
1. Directing the vig, solely based on policy of what could come
2. Advocating the night kill of a player, noting that he has a tendency to tunnel on scum
While not necessarily scum-motivated, such actions tend to be avoided from a town view-point.
Well, I'm guessing you've never played with Fate before! This guy is nigh unreadable. I hope he fucking gets vigged ASAP. He does the same shit as Town and scum AND gets away with it because of his extremely annoying personality.

1.) If directing the vig to do the awesome thing by killing the 'possibly anti-Town unreadable player who gets away with the shit he does' is wrong, then hell lynch me for all I care. I will soo fucking laugh when I flip Town you all rip Fate a new asshole. (And then maybe proceed to lynching AGM/Spy + Fate vig or something.). Like or not, I see this as optimal play. Is it wrong to be opinionated on how to deal with certain players?

2.) Fate only ever Tunnels on scum when: a)He gets lucky and/or b) He's not being stupid. He's clearly being stupid now. I mean, LOOK AT THE FUCKING CASE ON ME. It is soo fucking ridiculous I DONT EVEN. He's twisting my statements like they are scumtells
when they are not
. I have argued that my actions are NOT scumtells and he procceds to twist it even more. I'm surprised people are actually buying that shit.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #16) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Gammagooey wrote:Not right now.

And Fate IS right about that not matching up with Rhinox's 75.
Alright. What's your take on me then? Do you disagree with Fate? What do you make of all the wagon hops on me? What do you think of my cases on SpyreX and AlmGM?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #17) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:32 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

UncertainKitten wrote:VV, answer me this. Fate has a meta for the MASSIVE CAPITAL LETTERS WALLS OF FUCKING TEXT MY WAY OR THE FUCKING HIGHWAY play that we all know and...um...know.

If he were scum, he could EASILY have continued this FIRE AND BRIMSTONE DISINTIGRATE YOU UNDER THE WEIGHT OF LETTERS PLAY without anyone calling him out on it.

So, if he is scum, why did he give me a VERY reasonable point by point, some meta links, and overall a decent case when he could have stuck to yelling about it? What's the scum intent?
First off, I didn't say Fate is scum. I'm saying he should be vigged, for the good of Town.

Secondly, in the event that Fate is scum, it has to look believable. Otherwise other people can easily call him out on it.

I am keeping my options open to Fate scum, as this argument is has basically topped his previous number #1 lameass case EVAR. (Although I do not ever want to be in the situation wherein I actually need to get a read on him). Previous #1 was the LOTR Mafia Case. That was horrible, but this is distinctly moreso horrible. In LOTR Maf, Fate had some stupid theory about a dumb scum gambit regarding. It was stupid, but at least it was at least possible since it was night-action theorizing heavy and all. Here, he's quoting every single one of my ISO then smearing and interpreting it into the SCUMTELL OF THE NEW MILLENIUM. Which is stupid in it's own right, and not scummy. (The Rhinox stuff is legit though, but it sorta kinda improves it from LVL99STUPIDCASE to LVL20STUPIDCASE.)
Gamma wrote:Pretty much all of the case on SpyreX except the Que stuff is stupid, and I don't see why him voting you again when his previous vote was back the the RVS is scummy. As for the vig thing as I see it it's pretty much like this-
VV- Fate is a good vig shot + investigate+ nk
SpyreX- That's scummy +other things you done iz scummy BLOOD FOR BLOOD GOD votes vv
Spy- Oh guys who would you shoot with gun
VV- That's scummy

Aaaaaaaaaand I don't see Spy asking who's a good vig shot as scummy at all.

(Btw Spy I'd shoot Rhinox)
Ergh. I was arguing that it was a slip of his scummindset. See, scum don't care who they lynch as long as it isn't them right? Then Spy not knowing where his vote previously was(already on me), and then voting is pretty transparent in his lack of care. The unvote is quite telling, IMO. It says to me 'Oh, who was I voting? Nevermind, I found a new mislynch!'. That's the argument.

The next argument was this. I essentially answered what will be his question. However, he is giving me shit for answering
what he wants to know
. I think he's just looking for reasons to vote me. Agreeing with Fate alone would look pretty bad for him. And If I'm going to ask a question that another player answered before I ask the question... Would I give them shit for that? No. It doesn't make sense. Hence, Spyscum.

I do like bringing along my own theories into this game, I'm a Psych Major FFS.
Spy wrote:1.) Actually I came in saying we should never lynch or kill and just hang out. Then I voted for you because its awesome to vote for a Vuvuzela.
2.) The simple fact you're saying the <3 is for META and NOT WHAT HE DID IN THIS GAME I.E. PLAY IT is so awesome I have nothing more to say.
3.) viewtopic.php?p=2639896#p2639896 <--- NO SIR DIDNT ANSWER TIA
4.) You're saying my unvoting, voting you is awesome and valid? Cool. Not a function of the difference of a random vote to a real one or at the end of a lot of words directly relating to you.
5.) See, I'm pretty sure you actually know the difference between "Ohh, Fate will be vigged/investigated/nk'd" being garbage and asking one of my town reads who they'd shoot if they had the chance. You know, like I asked Fate?[/i]
Great! A WIFOMclaim!Man, you screaming death clanners...I have no words. Although I, on principle, don't avoid games with people.

3.) Answered the question my ass. You just asked irrelevant questions that didn't even make sense with my original questions. I don't understand how that is supposed to be an answer. I don't even see how they are
relevant
to the discussion at hand. It ends in a question mark, and has a condescending tone which leads me to think. 'Okay cool. He's probably doing some rhetorical questions or something.'.
4.) See above response to Gamma
5.) What? Let me get this straight. Because I answered your question pre-hoc(is there even a -hoc for pre-emptive...thingie?)....I'm scum? And I didn't say 'FATE WILL BE ETC'. I said, a lot of the following is implied, 'Fate is Vig/Cop/NKbait for the awesome Cop/Vig/Scum.' which I have explained throughout my posts.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #18) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:06 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I'm Phoenix Wright. VT. That's right, the Main Character[/url. MY NAME WAS IN THE FUCKING TITLE OF THE GAME. That dude who was Vi's role in the previous run.

And I dooo believe that Fate has slipped.
He knows I'm Town but he's saying HAMMAHHAMMAHHAMMAH anyway. I'm surprised you people let that slip through. That was indeed a softclaim and I do not ever see Town EVER saying that.

I knew something was off with his stupid case.

Vote: Fate
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #19) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:09 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

PS. Fate has scumslipped before.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #20) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:58 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Shut it, scum. You slipped there, you admitted it THERE in the fucking quote. (ie. You only use DarthFate if scum).

It was me HINTING VT-ness(which counts as a softclaim DUH.). If I were scum and I had this stupid wagon with you riding on it, I would fucking claim some kind of PowerRole to at least take one down with me. Scum-Vas would have
no reason to claim VT
. WIFOM, sure BUUTT see here, I don't see myself as a player as good as some of you people. I don't delude myself like that~(Unlike some people with shitty cases here.). Soo, If I were indeed scum and I got this wagon no matter how shitty, it's claim PR and maybe survive~

Unfortunately for you, scum, I'm a VT this time around and you just slipped. Your stupid walls aren't explaining the real deal here~ Why did you catch the VT hint and still attacked me~?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #21) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:26 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Well, I don't know what else to say. :|. You're all running me up for something that I feel I have defended myself from in the best way I can and I've already claimed. And I'm still Town sooo. If you feel like I'm not defending, then PLEASE give me a better case to respond to because this case is SHIT.

PS. Fate/Spy/AGM scumz be in der.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #22) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:02 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Fate wrote:
You COULD only claim VT, so you have no fucking choice but to do so.

Its ironic that the post in which I called you out on your BS and limited your claiming options, is the same one you are trying to paint as a slip on my part.

As for your last line, It WASN'T a "Vt hint" THERES NO SUCH FUCKING THING AS TOWN, EXCEPT TOWN OUTRIGHT SAYING "well Im a VT durrrr, go ahead and lynch me fucktards." What I CAUGHT was you playing the fucking "IMMA DIE N FLIP TOWN AND YOULL ALL BE SORRY" card as SCUM. SCUM PLAYING THAT CARD.

ME CATCHING YOU AS SCUM CANNOT BE TWISTED INTO A CASE AGAINST ME. TRY AGAIN SOMEWHERE ELSE, GET ALL YOUR STUPID LITTLE WIFOM LAST POSTS OUT, AND ROLL OVER AND DIE.
Why would I make a post that would severely limit my claim options as scum? I've hinted my role in that post, sure! I was about to claim anyway. What's wrong with that? Why would scum do that?

It's Day-fucking-ONE. Scum who get wagoned D1 will probably claim PR, especially Vas-scum. As scum, I have no reason to lock myself into Vanilla claim. And I think I'm a good enough player to not post something as ridiculous as that as scum. (In fact~, My scum fake soft claims are sooper better~.)

You, on the other hand, caught onto that hint...and instead of thinking 'Oh wait, scum probably won't claim VT D1'.. you proceeded to say "HAMMAHAMMAHAMMAH.". This is not Town Fate, no no no! Town Fate thinks about claims, like he(wrongly though) thought about Plum's claim in /inv 11, or thought about Dekes(wrongly again) claim in LOTR Maf. You're fucking malicious as hell and you are counting on your meta as RAGEMAN to save you.

Well I won't let that happen. In the event you guys do end up lynching me(it would be stupid but not unreasonable.), Plz vig/lynch/whatever Fate~
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #23) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:31 am

Post by VasudeVa »

UncertainKitten wrote:Huh. I was hoping he'd claim mason.

Well, whatevs, waiting for Vi.
While I think Vi is awesome too, thoughts etc. No way I'm letting you active lurk, nope!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #24) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:00 am

Post by VasudeVa »

UncertainKitten wrote:Thoughts on what? Your claim? Same as socios:
Faraday wrote:Scums have fake claims, so I'll probably toss all the names into a random number generator, make the scum the same evll characters and give them 3 random fake claims.
Thoughts on your scum picks? It quite honestly sounds like desperate finger pointing because you have no idea who you can plausibly accuse, so you want to accuse those on your wagon since thats ~*~easy~*~.

OH! PZs stunning lack of contribution makes me frown, if that helps. AGM's refusal to answer any question I asked him also makes me frown. So does vezok's refusal.

Any other thoughts you want?
These are not what I wanted, but that's me being vague with the first question so...yeah.

When people hop on over a wagon with a shitty case, why
shouldn't
I point fingers at their direction? It doesn't matter if I actually AM the wagon. Why would that even matter anyway? BTW, I HATE that 'OHhh, you're desperate scum pointing fingers everywhere!'. In fact as the wagonee, you people should probably listen more since you people are the ones trying to read my alignment.

'SCUM POINTING FINGERZ EVERYWHERE' is fucking lazy. I have explained my cases on Spy(scum slippish with scum behavior theory.), AGM(meta-case on a dude voting me when he has seen me lynched D1 twice and singlehandedly lose 2 of his games) and Fate(meta-ish on him for not even thinking about the circumstances of my claim.) to the best of my ability and no one is fucking paying attention. In fact, it is of the best interest for scum to just hop on over here without reading(hence the AGM case.).

No one(bar Gamma, and Spy because I'm badgering him but it's a conflict of interest, so whut.) is even paying attention. Whoever is Town on my wagon
should
be ashamed of themselves.

True, being the main character doesn't actually absolve me from anything since our own mod doesn't know anything about the flavor. BUT thoughts on my VT claim? Do you think it's likely that I'm scum claiming VT(on D1?) or what? What do you think about VT claims D1 on a closed setup?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #25) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:08 am

Post by VasudeVa »

It wasn't my top pick when I left, and my initial skimread is that VV is getting bullied around (fairly easy to do tbh~).
>.>. ugh, memories........OF VICTORY! :mrgreen:

o.O
*hides*
Until then, why not tell me in no uncertain terms why you're confirmed Town, Fate. I've run it over and I can see how it would be more likely, but in no way
confirmed

Skimread makes me twitch when I read Gammagooey's posts.
Fate isn't Town here though~ DO NOT BE FOOLED.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #26) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:49 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Jah wrote:@VV: How would Fate-scum know if you are town-vanilla over town-pr? I don't know how that could even be a slip unless he was a Mafia Day Role Cop.
If Fate was Town... Fate caught to my VT hint...and thought that 'Oh hey, VVscum would sooo claim VT today!'. That doesn't make sense. No reason for scum to ever claim VT Day 1 in a closed setup. Scum run up D1 are living on borrowed time, regardless of their claims. Besides, it's easy to fake 'PR' results anyway, maybe get a tracker to claim on D2 on someone who'll die eventually.

Also, meta-wise. Fate likes to mull over claims, even VT claims. Here he's HAMMAHAMMAHAMMA as if his original case was good(it wasn't.). At this point, I think he's just capitalizing on our shared meta given how ridiculously bad his case is and is bullying me to my lynch. And then he'll be like "VV WAS SO SCUM YESTERDAY OMG. HE'S ALWAYS SCUMMY I HAVE META" post-Vas-Townflip.
UK wrote:And if you weren't so INSISTENT on telling us because you claimed VT you're obv town, MAYBE I'd have taken it into consideration. But clearly you know the logic so it just becomes so much WIFOM.
It doesn't even matter that I'm insisting it. -_-. Town can insist, or scum can insist(See: Fate.).

What should matter is the logic. If you find my logic faulty, Point it out. Do you disagree with my logic behind my VT claim and closed setup VT claims D1?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #27) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:23 am

Post by VasudeVa »

@Jah: Fair enough. I still don't like how dumb his case is seeing as it's basically "Vas: I say X, Y, Z. ;Fate: X IS A SCUMTELL, Y IS SUPER SCUMMY, AND Z IS THE SCUMMIEST. OMG LYNCH."

@UK: Well, If I don't point it out, as Town, should I hope for someone else to point it out? Based of how everyone and their moms are ignoring what I say anyway(see: Elli, You, AGM, Socio etc.), I didn't want to count on it. So I'll gladly point it out.

I don't even get the logic afterwards. Soo, someone claiming VT while knowing a theory about 'closed setup D1 VT claims' is scum? That's like saying people who know archery automatically kill people with their bows.

I address your concerns that I
might
be a scum PR. But that's just you doing guesswork and is irrelevant to any reads on my alignment.

Plus, you've seen scum-me TWICE now. How do you compare me here with me-scum in Descent into Chaos and Castlevania Mafia?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #28) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:39 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Hey there. Soo, I'm V/LA due to some very unexpected internet related stuff at home. At the moment, I dropped by a friend's house to post this in all my games.

---

In the meantime, I'll just give a final list of the players through this game with the quick skim I got today. I'm still Town, and quite frankly, I don't understand WHY I'm public enemy number one in this game when I have tried the best I can to defend myself. Quite frankly, Fate's case is BULLSHIT and the
only thing
that the other people are apparently paying attention to is the Rhinox vote which is NOT D1 lynch worthy in itself. (Seriously, what the fuck was wrong with that anyway? It was basically 'SWITCHING YOUR VOTE IS SCUMMY'. That's just ultra-tarded.)

Sooo, Here's a quick analysis of random players.

Fate: Scum -> Relying on his RAGEMAN meta whilst contradicting various stances on people EVERYWHERE. I do not understand why the hell his play is excused in a playerlist like this.
In fact, his play here can duely be summarized:
Fate, abridged part 1 wrote:
Player A wrote:<Statement X>
STATEMENT X IS SCUMMY.
Fate, abridged part 2 wrote:
Player B wrote:<Statement Y, wherein 'Y' is a statement about 'X' or Player A>
STATEMENT Y IS SCUMMY, NEVER MIND WHAT I SAID ABOUT PLAYER A OR STATEMENT X.
Ultra scum. Vig plx.

2. Spy -> Contrary to what I said, I think I'm seeing SpyTown now. He's not tunneling solely on me this time, but is actively looking for others too with some good tidbits on players regularly. I like SpyTown here too.

3. Vezok -> Always sheeps Fate. Null. Dislike the softclaim, but not really alignment indicative.

4. AlmGM -> I liked his answer to my case on him. It was quite logically sound, with a few good points on how to deal with my meta, not that I agree with it but at least I'm seeing how he operates. Plus, I've always found wagon derailers Town-ish anyway. His push on magnus was pretty good because m_o really is deliberately fencesitting on me.

5. Socio -> I like to call this guy LurkerFate. Nigh unreadable, excellent scum game, never gets nightkilled due to unhelpfulness. If you don't vig Fate, please vig him.

6. UK -> I disliked her earlier 'Oh I don't want to vote Vas, I've read the case but plz give summary.' to -> 'Oh cool. Vote: Vas'. I've been questioning her at some point and she was showing signs that she was just wagonhopping without understanding the case. Check out me Vs. UK at page 10. I had to be very specific with my questions before she started answering well...and she had to time off for a while, presumably to reread the stuff and answer. Not indicative of someone intelligently wagonhopping.

7. Vi -> 'I can't dislike this wagon, Hammer in 48'. I dislike this, not indicative of Town-Vi. Town-Vi knows how to slog over bullshit. The case on me is pure bullshit, and her comments feel like she's playing Pontius Pilate to get ready for my flip. (The 'I can't bring myself to dislike Vas-Wagon' statement, for one. Sounds like a cop-off.). Town-Vi also makes her own reads, via her own scumhunting. I remember Town-Vi debunking shit cases in one post. Vi in this game, however, feels like she's commenting from the background and is going with the flow without looking like going with the flow. Don't like. I'd be very wary of her.

8. m_o -> I don't know what to say about him, honestly. He seems very wary on taking a stance with me. I've already claimed VT and he was still pushing for Rhinox, a very unpopular player. I'm not sure what was scummy about what Rhinox did, but his thickheadedness reads Townish to me. I think that he's one who saw Fate's BS and didn't want to ride the wave. Going against the popular is very Townish to me, plus I found his WIFOM-selfmeta townish. WIFOM-selfmeta is really not something scum would just randomly say(I got this idea watching mith in /inv11.). If you lie with WIFOM-selfmeta and someone asks you to show it via links, you're fucked.

---

That's it for now. I'll be around for a short while, to catch up to my other games and announce indefinite V/LA.

Also, I'd like everyone voting me/intending to vote for me to actually give their OWN reasons to why they want me dead. No, no fucking bandwagon shit, no fucking 'I don't like this' without explanations. I want clear reasons with links, quotes AND analysis.

YOU HEAR ME. I WANT THEM.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #29) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:12 am

Post by VasudeVa »

PS. Leaving now.

If Vi actually does hammer without answering the last part of ^^, watch out for her.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”