Objection Redux - It's all over bar the shouting!

Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #63 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:06 pm

Post by Fate »

WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME?
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #64 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:11 pm

Post by Fate »

Vote: Vuvuzela

LOL SCUM CAUGHT PAGE 2
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #65 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:14 pm

Post by Fate »

Gammagooey wrote:
Faraday wrote:
Everyone now has a Role PM. Oops and all that.
>.> So it proooobably wasn't a stupid gambit then.
Psst hey Fate who scumz?
Oh hey look who got confirmed town for REALZ this time.

Yeah Faraday didn't send me mah PM till this mornin.

Rhinox for VV's scumbuddy 2010.

UK for scumpartner Wild Card.

Case closed bitches.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #66 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:19 pm

Post by Fate »

SpyreX wrote:Mine is kinda along the same vein but a bit different and opens a whole can of worms I don't want to deal with.
Hmmmm....

I have a prediction and I want to see your words just for the satisfaction of knowing I was right or not (you know how it is) do tell.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #68 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:36 pm

Post by Fate »

Anyway, moving on to the road to victory:
Why we should lynch VV, Why Fate will die tonight, and why Town will either coast to victory on his Immortal Coattails or ignore all competence and fall into ruin:

VV:
ISO 1: "I like the start of this game already" What the hell does this even mean? VV was the FIRST to post, so it isn't like anything awesome had happened. There was no awesome D1 START flavor either, so this just looks like pressed posturing to "say something townlike" aka he's "Excited to be in a game with cool peeps!"

ISO2:
VasudeVa wrote:Male Platypuses are poisonous though. They can sweat poison! :O

---
Vi wrote:Shouldn't we be wagoning the scum mastermind from the last game instead? Or are you just trying to prevent another run of RRUA!!!!!?~
Fate is vig/investigation/NK Fodder though. I'm not worried.
RRUA part deux is nigh impossible given my rolePM.
This is the post I was referring to BTW, what part of it DOESN"T scream scum to you?
1. Herp derp platypus
2. what the hell is RRUA?
3. here's when the lightbulb came on for me. Vig/Investigation/NK Fodder??? I'm not worried?

WELL HOLY FUCK. This is why VV is scum. Wait lemme post one more before I go rage:
VasudeVa wrote:
SocioPath wrote:
Vote: Vuvuzela

It is better to rid the town of someone who will side with the scum eventually and drag everyone else down earlier than later.
Or he is scum.
objection, you friggen jackass.
Vi wrote:Lady VaVa isn't a BAD lynch but I'd rather keep him around for comic relief.
C-comic relief!?

On a more serious note, why am I not a bad lynch?

HES SCREAMING SCUM.

"you ashole socio!" Forced as hell, he doesn't show any attempt to seek the alignment of Sociopath through Socio's policy vote on him.
2. Why am I not a bad lynch? What THE FUCK? Town doesn't have this mindset, SCUM has this mindset and uses it to say "look how town I am I consider myself a viable option for teh rope!!!" SCUM

ALSO NOTE WHATS MISSING FROM THIS POST: A hop onto the Fate wagon.

And why?

Well that brings me back to ISO #2 where VV is
afraid of attacking me
he says "well I'm not worried about fate cause DERP" but you know what DERP was? DERP WAS THE KING OF ALL FENCESITTING:

VIG....COP...////// NK FODDER? So basically VV is saying "Im not worried about Fate he'll be taken care of at night one way or the other as one alignment or the other so Im not gonna bother butting heads with him." HE KNOWS IF HE BUTTS HEADS WITH ME HE WILL BE LYNCHED. Also, he doesn't take into consideration GODFATHER BEING IMMUNE TO COPS, which he SHOULD be afraid of given our history of me as a scum Godfather,
ALSO
VIG? As SpyreX's gut pointed out, WHAT THE FUCK ME GETTING VIGGED? It was just padding to his little list to make it seem like he had all his options sorted out. VV KNOWS I would not be vigged nor have I ever been vigged.

SO VV FENCESITS LIKE A CHAMP, AND SCUMMILY AVOIDS ME WITH FAULTY REASONING THAT IS NOT SUPPORTED BASED ON OUR COMMON META
AT ALL.

AND HE AVOIDS THE FATE WAGON THAT VI HAS VALIDLY STARTED (based on being a sexy all powerful mastermind and needing to lynch me despite all reads to catch me). And for what? FOR WHAT? TO SIT ON HIS BULLSHIT PAGE 1 LOLKICKZ Vi WAGON?

I DONT FUCKING THINK SO.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #69 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:37 pm

Post by Fate »

Rhinox wrote:
Vi wrote:Aww Rhinox, you need to stop being scum in my games.~

Also, how's the no-longer-a-puppy?
Probably pissed at me. Left her behind while I traveled away for thanksgiving.
Fate wrote:Rhinox for VV's scumbuddy 2010.
Cuz we all know how that worked out LAST TIME :P

I like what Jahudo said.

unvote, vote vezok
A vezok vote?

Oh I'm getting to you next, mr. fearmonger "if you tink im scum ull see how that works out!!?"

When did I eveN CALL you scum in that game? I had you down as a scummy/slight PR read, and you weren't on my vig list. So what the hell?

Making up meta in order to scare me away from suspecting you? NICE TRY LOL
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #70 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:40 pm

Post by Fate »

Anyway closing words with VV:

VV can never get a read on me. VV not jumping on the fact that I haven't been posting in this game but in others should have rang alarms (or at the VERY LEAST he should've said "its unlike Fate to avoid a game, what the hell?) So all this adds up to VV SHOULD BE VOTING ME SINCE HE CANNOT EVER GET A READ ON ME AKA HE NEEDS TO POLICY LYNCH WITH Vi >>>> RVS LOL ON Vi WAGON.
VV is OBVSCUM when he's scum, and HE'S SCUMMY AS HELL RIGHT HER.

Ask yourself this: How do you think a player of VV"s caliber would post as scum in a game with a top tier cream of the crop player list? Now read his ISO.

Then vote VV. Vote him dead.

Next scum: Rhinox.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #71 (isolation #7) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:51 pm

Post by Fate »

Rhinox wrote:er... would have been nice to get a link to the new game thread or an announcement in the old one to know this was starting up :-?
Vi wrote:Shouldn't we be wagoning the scum mastermind from the last game instead? Or are you just trying to prevent another run of RRUA!!!!!?~

Vote: Fate
(L-7)
Faraday wrote:
Vote count 1.1

Vi (5) -
VasudeVa, Vezokpiraka, Papa Zito, Ellibereth, Gammagooey

Not voting: (9)
Uncertainkitten, Fate, Vi, Jahudo, Sociopath, SpyreX, AlmasterGM, magnus_orion, Rhinox

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch. Deadline is December 7th at 1pm GMT
Mistake or is Vi really voteless?

Thats a mighty wagon vi's got by the way. Any good reason for wagoning Vi over anyone else?

vote: spyrex
to avenge the /inv 11 loss. I know Fate will be onboard.

~ Votecount fix'd.
What the HELL is this RRUA acronym that people (SCUM) keep bringing up? Did they discuss it in the damn QT or something? That's low class. (I know I'll have egg on face when someone points out to me what it means, but these are my thoughts as I'm posting them.

Anyway ITP: Rhinox's interaction with the joke wagon is scummy as hell. "Any reason for dis?" who he is directing that question at ILL NEVER KNOW, but I can only assume it was at VV who started the Vi wagon, in which case it would look like early game distancing.

(I wouldn't have been onboard the vengeance train BTW, I still think its better for me to keep SpyreX around as scum till endgame than to be paranoid about him. And next time, after 1.5 (Rapture was a .5 because I called Spy as scum but voted the lowball chance KoC scum because I hate KoC's play) *facepalms* I'll hopefully be able to read him))))

Quoting this one instead of the scum post above it made by Rhinox as I want Vi to have the credit for successfully catching Rhinox first.

The fact that Rhinox wanted to distance from VV (or perhaps make VV that "first wagon of the day" that usually dissipates and never returns again) over going for a Fate wagon. Yeah I know Vi, you'll say its a hard pill to swallow they are scum together but TRUST ME HERE.

Anyway that VV vote was horrible and was essentially "for teh lulz" with no reasoning behind it. I'm of the opinion that you (town) only makes ONE RVS vote and then starts looking for scum. Rhinox's apparent TWO RVS votes are scummy as all hell. Especially when there was the "case" out there of me avoiding the game.

Rhinox wrote:

Probably pissed at me. Left her behind while I traveled away for thanksgiving.
Fate wrote:Rhinox for VV's scumbuddy 2010.
Cuz we all know how that worked out LAST TIME :P

I like what Jahudo said.

unvote, vote vezok
LOL THIS POST.

1. I come in, grand entrance, etc.
2. All he has to say is "lol fabricted meta LAST TIME don't vote me lol" There are multiple things he should have commented on but I'll withold these points for a sec for secret reasons.
3. HOPS ON THE VEZOK WAGON WHILST SHEEPING/BUDDYING JAHUNDO AND OFFICIALLY HOPS OF THE BUS TRAIN TO VV TOWN?

Yeah Scum #2. Guaranfucking teed.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #72 (isolation #8) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:04 pm

Post by Fate »

^need to clarify #3, it should not read as VV TOWN the alignment, but more VV TOWN the destination at which the BUS TRAIN would arrive at VV's scumneck would be in a noose.

NEWAY, UK-WILD CARD:

Back history:
1. I was a mason with UK in malthusis's game where she was transparently town from her FIRST QT post (even though we weren't alignment confirmed)
2. I read through Objection mafia with the knowledge of UK being town (I was scum) and found her posts pretty unassailable.

CASE:
1. LOL MOD VOTE. Need I say more?
2. Vi is a terrible wagon?? But Vi was a fun wagon! A FUN FUCKIN RVS WAGON? ARE YOU ANTI-FUN? OR JUST SCUM AND TRYING TO BUDDY UP WITH PEOPLE?
3. Won con lol
4. More "I want to buddy Vi because Vi is sexx on earth" yeah I'ves seen this before in mixology mafia (another big name game) in which camn said "There's no way I would ever push a DGB lynch D1 so I'll buddy up to her like no tomorrow." (yeah different player different meta, but its the same SCUMTACITC used to buddy people who can't be lynched D1)
UncertainKitten wrote:@PZ: Well, you see, someone has to *say* she won't be lynched today or the magic doesn't work. And even if she's scum we can find her stupider scum buddies that out her as scum first. And Faraday being the mod has no bearing on his scumminess.

Faraday, you have failed to count my vote for you!

@Spy: You're Bad At Mafia, right? GO FOR IT!!!

@Vi: That was some heavenly humor right there :P. The game started a few days too late for these kinds of jokes though :P.

Unvote, Vote Papa Zito

He knows better.

Vi has a point on vezok.
Hey look at me jokey JOKEY LEMON SMOKEY! I'm content free and oh so delicious, many wagons and things have happened but I'm going to vote Papa Zito for vague shit!
Townie wrote: WHAT VAGUE SHIT? (your name escapes me, it may very well be Vi).
ScumKitten wrote:
UncertainKitten wrote:Knows better than to question SP as if he's going to get an answer.
So Papa Zito pro-townly asking a townie question to SP, regardless of past history meta, is vote worthy HOW??
UncertainKitten wrote:@PZ: My plan is to catch people pretending to be pro town by looking like they are asking constructive questions when in reality it's all fluff.

You've been doing a lot of that this game.
Building your Bullshit case that waas build on Sand with MORE bullshit. Nice criticizing his play from the goddamn sidelines with a faked town strategy of "im just gonna try and catch people who are looking pro-town!!" The logic that PZ is scum for asking a question he KNEW wouldn't have been answered, in an attempt to look pro-town for asking said question is
SCUMMY FUCKING DIRT FLINGING

Oh but wait, there's MORE. "doing a lot of that this game" NICE BROAD BASELESS STATEMENT. And of course the goddamn caveat is that UK can twist ANY of Papa TownZito's posts into "trying to look pro-town" because all of Zito's posts (theoretically, if he ist own) ARE pro-town. So shes going to twist anything good he tries to do as "pretending to be pro town for the sake of scum looking good."

ALL THE WHILE SHE CONTRIBUTES NOTHING MEANINGFUL IN THE WAY OF NOTHING.
The End.

That's it. That's all I've got. I don't really see much coming in the way to change these scumreads, you may say I'm arrogant as all hell thinking I've nailed the scumteam on page 5 (3? 4?), but these reads of mine are pretty solid. Look through some of my other games I never really get THIS amped THIS early, I usually tunnel on one or another, but this game I feel as though the pressure of playing with all your "cool peers" has increased the stress vs. performance graph to the MAX right side where performance goes to shit because of the stress.

YES WHAT IM SAYING MAKES SENSE.

TLDR:
UK
VV
RHINOX

IS THE SCUMTEAM.
<-IS CONFIRMED TOWN FOR NOT HAVING A ROLE PM UNTIL 2 DAYS AFTER THE THREAD STARTED, AKA I HAD NO BUDDIES THAT SAID "what the hell why isn't Fate in the QTz?"

THANKS BTW FARADAY, I MUCH PREFER THIS MOD ERROR TO THE OTHER ONE THAT TIED ME TO A DEATHPOLE WITH ZYRC ON IT.

YOU CAN ALL PROCEED TO SHEEP ME AND PROTECT ME AT NIGHT UNTIL THE GAME IS OVER, KTHX.

Actually I want to have a good game with good debates and shit. So let's not act as though I'm confirmed town. After all I did that stunt last game and you have no real reason to trust that this game, so just ignore it completely. It never happened. I feel asleep and never bookmarked the thread and forgot about it and THATS why I didn't post here yet.

Let's act as if you actually are trying to get an alignment read on me, that way I can improve my town game.

/StartThreadExplosion
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #74 (isolation #9) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:14 pm

Post by Fate »

Hi scum, I'm feeling pretty good.

If you want to feel good about yourself note that YOU ARE the Wildcard, and probably my weakest scumread.

Of course you just jumped back up a notch by ignoring the rest of my case, which IS serious consider the extreme strawmanning you are giving Papa Zito.

Also "here is my repsonse to your case" NOT "here is my comment on your post and all its goodness, and whether I think you are right about some things wrong about others, and whether YOUR slot is town or not."

So yeah, I post three definite scum reads and all you have to say is "I have meta proving your case part A on me false, and case B i'll just dismiss with "it can't be taken seriously"

Screw Wildcard, YOURE THE FIRST ROUND FUCKING DRAFT PICK.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #77 (isolation #10) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:22 pm

Post by Fate »

Ah fuck, is it only me and scum online tonight?

HEY SPYREX. HURRY UP WITH PYP AND GET OVER HERE FOR JUSTICE:

HINT: ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS POST "IM AGREEIN WITH FATE AND MY VV VOTE BECAME SRS"
PEDIT LOL FUCKING LOL. IT LITERALLY IS ONLY ME AND MY SCUMREADS ON TONIGHT
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #78 (isolation #11) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:23 pm

Post by Fate »

Rhinox wrote:

And by the way, the "faked meta" was sarcasm, i.e. the :P
Rhinox wrote: the "faked meta" was sarcasm,

Oh shit you might have to die before VV. Let me read VVs latest post
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #80 (isolation #12) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:33 pm

Post by Fate »

VasudeVa wrote:Hahahaha. Fate, You make another ridiculous meta read on me filled with some stupid interpretations on my statements. I'm not even surprised anymore.
HAhahahah oh shit I've been caught. I'm not even surprised, I knew it would happen hence me sweating bullets with each post in anticipation of your grand entrance and X-Ray vision.
Sooo, I can't like the start of the gaem with a playerlist I've been excited about? What's so scummy about this sentence? Why the hell is this me posturing to say something 'townlike'? How the hell is this sentence supposed to be interpreted as 'something townlike' anyway?
That's an interesting response to the weakest point in my case that was thrown out there to cash scumfish like YOU. "WHY IS THIS A SCUMTELL WAAH!" Instead of saying why it ISNT a scumtell. GfuckinG
1.Herp derp platypus your faise.
2.Rainbow Robot Unicorn Attack Mafia. My first game with Vi.
3.Why yes~. Vigging/Investigating/NKing you is the best play ever. Anyone who doesn't is subpar given that you are nigh unreadable and your playstyle includes incredibly risky gambits that could destroy town. (*cough* /invitational 11 *cough*). On the other hand, not-NKing you could be bad for scum since I'll admit that you do sometimes tunnel on scum(not this time though.)
Why would investigating me be good play? If scum have a framer LOOK HERE GUIZ. Also /in didn't "destroy town" with my gambit, it just sped up our loss. You can sit up on your biased throne of "HOHOHOHO PLUM WAS OBVIOUS" but it wasn't so fucking obvious for those of us in the trenches, and REGARDLESS of what happened Plum was gonna have a helluva a LyLo.

Also you CONTINUE to fence sit even AFTER being called out on it. Wow, your scumplay hasn't improved at all.
"here let me explain why vigging you is good: META LOL" "here let me explain why investigating you sis good: YOU CANT BE READ" here let me explain why NKing you is good "you SOMETIMES tunnel on scum" BUT. it you were TRULY town, you'd say "herpa derpa now you won't be NKd Fat eif youre gonna tunnel on me like a gorramed moron. "On the other hand" ON THE OTHER HAND LET ME LIST ALL POSSIBLE BULLSHIT AGAIN BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO TAKE A STANCE ON YOUR ALIGNMENT STILL.

Vi made a statement about me not being a bad lynch. Is it bad to question that statement given that there is a wagon on her?
Why would y.... oh fuck I misread the statement. >___________> I thought it was you saying "why am I not a good lynch?"

EITHER WAY. "there is a wagon on her" what...the... fuck? Sure it would've been fine if ou had left it at "question that statement" but to mention a RVS WAGON like its a SERIOUS ONE BUILT ON A CASE OF SOME SORTS.

OH HELLLLLLL U ARE SCUM.
Fate wrote:VIG....COP...////// NK FODDER? So basically VV is saying "Im not worried about Fate he'll be taken care of at night one way or the other as one alignment or the other so Im not gonna bother butting heads with him." HE KNOWS IF HE BUTTS HEADS WITH ME HE WILL BE LYNCHED. Also, he doesn't take into consideration GODFATHER BEING IMMUNE TO COPS, which he SHOULD be afraid of given our history of me as a scum Godfather, ALSO VIG? As SpyreX's gut pointed out, WHAT THE FUCK ME GETTING VIGGED? It was just padding to his little list to make it seem like he had all his options sorted out. VV KNOWS I would not be vigged nor have I ever been vigged.

SO VV FENCESITS LIKE A CHAMP, AND SCUMMILY AVOIDS ME WITH FAULTY REASONING THAT IS NOT SUPPORTED BASED ON OUR COMMON META AT ALL.
You haven't done anything stupid yet. I'm not really afraid of you though(although Vi-scum is fucking scary. *stalked a certain open game*). I'll
gladly
attack you once I see another VT claiming cop gambit or whatever anti-town maneuver you come up with.
Translation: "I'll gladly push your lynch if you come up with some bullshit gambit that has pro-town motivations and means you are pro town but i'll push it then because it will be EASIER to push your mislynch then. For now I'll just sit here and NULLAND and talk to you like you're town cause I'm scum."

Hi~ Care to explain?
So... now YOU asking Sociopath a question actually IS asking question for no fucking reason in order to look town

>_>
<_<

inb4UK hypocrisy

But then again not really. Someone else has ACTUALLY asked Sociopath to explain, and I'll be FUCKING DAMNED if it was Papa Zito.

PEdit: Thanks for the bus vote clown, nice not elaborating at all.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #81 (isolation #13) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:36 pm

Post by Fate »

Papa Zito wrote:
SocioPath wrote:Actually Elli is probably scum and I would reluctantly vote him to lynch at this point as well.
If he's probably scum then why etc.
Socio wrote:Actually Elli is probably scum and I would reluctantly vote him to lynch at this point as well.
Hi~ Care to explain?

DING DING DIN.G WE HAVE A FUCKING WINNER

L
O
L
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #84 (isolation #14) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:40 pm

Post by Fate »

AlmasterGM wrote:Awesomesauce.

vote: VV

Snipe edit: in the time it took me to write this, Fate's posted even more LOLOLOL Fate UNLEASHED.
You're in this game?

>_>

Your vote is appreciated sir, I will do all I can to fix those potholes in your neighborhood.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #85 (isolation #15) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:42 pm

Post by Fate »

Rhinox wrote:<3 Fate.

you're the one who called it fake meta. I seem to remember a few people in /in 11 calling me scum with VV and DGB. If you think i would seriously use that as evidence to say I am not scum especially not with VV in this game rather than just joking around, then well maybe you don't know me as well as you think you do.

would it make it any better if I went back to voting VV? I don't really feel like being the word of reason preventing his lynch all game again :P

P. edit shit can't do that now it would be OMGUS :P
YOU ARE THE ONE THAT ADMITTED IT WAS FAKE FUCKING META AND TRIED TO JUSTIFY THAT WITH A SMILEY FACE THAT YOU PUT IN THERE FOR OTHER REASONS. YOU ARE LYING TO MY FACE YOU SCUM BOI.

AND NOW YOU CANT DO IT BECAUSE IT WOULD BE OMGUS AND MORE SARCASM SMILEYS AND MORE APPEASEMEANT "IF I DO THIS ARE EW COOL" ANDOAJNMEOJFIOEJIFOJAEOITJ

AR
JAIRHJAIEO

TOO MANY SCUM

ONE VOTE.

CHOPPING BLOCK:
RHINOX
VV
RHINOX (UK)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #86 (isolation #16) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:45 pm

Post by Fate »

Anyway, AGM makes me think a better title for me would be UNLEASHED, but regrets and past is past and all that.

AND AGM being in this game made my subconscious say "that's more than 12 people your gut has been keeping track of, what the hell?" and made me check page 1 and realize this was a 14 player game aka more than 3 scum maybe >_>
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #90 (isolation #17) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:48 pm

Post by Fate »

You're not raining on anything, I seriously just saw your post and my mind went "how many fuckin people are in this anyway?" but not consciously, because I wasn't CONSCIOUSLY counting or anything like that.

Anyway I doubt scum would say "Awesomesauce" in reference to a case on their partner so you're in the clear alignment wise.

GET USED TO IT FELLAS. YOU HAD YOUR 3 PAGES TO DICK AROUND WITHOUT MY AWARENESS BUT NOW THAT I"VE GOT THE REIGNS WE"RE TAKING THIS TOWN TO WINCITY.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #91 (isolation #18) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:49 pm

Post by Fate »

Rhinox wrote:when did I admit it was fake meta?
I read it wrong, hence my rage subsiding.

Now shut the hell up and vote VV before I get REALLY pissed. Also don't come crying to me for protection since you are most likely going to be the counter wagon.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #93 (isolation #19) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:52 pm

Post by Fate »

This one will be even easier to debunk.

You scumMcSCUMBAG
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #96 (isolation #20) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:59 pm

Post by Fate »

VasudeVa wrote:
Fate wrote:HAhahahah oh shit I've been caught. I'm not even surprised, I knew it would happen hence me sweating bullets with each post in anticipation of your grand entrance and X-Ray vision.
Once again, you fail to read me. Try again.
Nice defense. I don't need to try anymore I just blow words in your direction and you claim scum.
Fate wrote:That's an interesting response to the weakest point in my case that was thrown out there to cash scumfish like YOU. "WHY IS THIS A SCUMTELL WAAH!" Instead of saying why it ISNT a scumtell. GfuckinG
No, that was a question showing why it ISN'T a scumtell. Your point is summarized as: "Being excited about a game is a scumtell". And I don't even have to explain why this is stupid.
My point is MIREPRESENTED as what you have just said. My ACTUAL point is: "faking excitement because he doesn't know what he would say as town and is acting quite obviously is scummy as hell"
Yesssss, because all players get reads this fast in a 4 page game..with someone yelling at your face. Fencesitting accusation is garbage. I like my games nice and slow, k? You know I'm a player who likes to read up and make proper accusations.
^This is you explaining why you "don't have a read on me"
^This is you NOT explaining why you are fencesitting with your "THESE THREE WISHES TO BE USED ON FATE IN ORDER TO DEAL WITHHIMMMMMMMMMMM" and your retro-planations of why it is "good play" to both VIG me, INVESTIGATE me, and NK me as scum. Well gholly wiz mr. i can provide a scenario and meta on EVERY PLAYER in this game and why it would be a good idea to do X, Y, and Z to their ass.
Whut? Wagons are made for the purpose of pressure which strenghtens reads. I'd like to be sure of Vi's alignment before I start sheeping her because I like her playstyle. I'm not scum in this game with her and I knew she destroys towns as scum sooo yeah.
HEY CLASS> NOTICE THE INCONSISTENCY.
1. Vi-scum is scary as hell! IM AFRAID OF ViSCUM!
2. I made a RVS wagon on Vi to get a read on his alignment.

HOW THE HELL WOULD TOWNVV EXPECT VISCUM TO ACTUALLY REACT TO A RVS WAGON? VISCUM WOULD NEVER EVER DO SUCH A THING.

Oh and bonus points, what the FUCK is up with the last line of this quote? "I'm not scum in this game with her" WHAT ARE YOU EVEN SAYING HERE? Bullshit fucking statement that makes no sense from a town point of view.
Your bullshit gambits may have protown motivations...but they're mostly bullshit and risky. You're lucky they even work.
Ok so deflect my point and not answer, that's scummy. I said "you admitted you would push my lynch if I gambited, even though my gambits are all done when I'm town with town motivations?"
YOUR RESPONSE:
"your gambits have protown motivations, but they iz risky and youre lucky they work"
YOUR REPSONSE WASNT THIS:
"yeah but I would lynch you if I saw you doing such a gambit for X, Y, Z, reasons"

SCUM MC SCUM MC OBVSCUM.
Socio made a statement. Why should I not question this statement? Yes, argue that doing town things is an attempt to look town. Your case is as empty as my cigarette box. BRB, buying some.
1. BECAUSE PAPA ZITO ALREADY FUCKING ASKED.
2. YOU WERENT DOING A TOWN THING BECAUSE IT HAD ALREADY BEEN DONE. YOU ARE NOW DOING A SCUMMY THING(S): REPEATING BULLSHIT THATS BEEN SPEWED WITH NO ORIGINAL CONTENT OF YOUR OWN +NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO THE THREAD>
LoL quotes attempting to look like they mean something. (Socio is know for lurking dickweed. More questions more chances of it getting answered! *gasp IT'S LIKE THE LOTTERY!?*)
Now you're justifying why you asked on TOP of Zito with some sort of "if I ask him too, socio will answer!" WAY TO RETRO ACTIVELY EXPLAIN THAT YOU JUST MISSED ZITOS POST BECAUSE YOU ARENT READING THE THREAD YOU SCUMBAG>

OH MY GOD YOUA RE SO SCUM.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #97 (isolation #21) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:00 pm

Post by Fate »

VasudeVa wrote:
Vote: AGM
Blatantly opportunistic.
in the words of a wise Pikachu:
LOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #99 (isolation #22) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:15 pm

Post by Fate »

If you're going to blatantly lie about leaving the thread to buy cigarettes and then posting right afterward because your feet are to the fire and you're about to flip scum as soon as every competent player gets in this thread, then don't even bother.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #101 (isolation #23) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:24 pm

Post by Fate »

VasudeVa wrote:
Fate wrote:My point is MIREPRESENTED as what you have just said. My ACTUAL point is: "faking excitement because he doesn't know what he would say as town and is acting quite obviously is scummy as hell"
Okay. Why do you think I'm faking excitement? I've shown in the previous thread that I was pretty excited. What makes you think I'm faking it here?
More WHYS and no "HERES WHY IM NOT" I've already explained why you are faking it here with your first goddamned post.
I never have a read on you. It just doesn't happen. I've ignored you for the first part of LOTR Mafia because I didn't even want to try. But then the player list narrowed and you forced me to get a read on you(scum, then Town.)
It COULD happen if you were TOWN and TRYING at this game. We've got 14 players, not 28, so this is just YOU using recent meta to EXCUSE your fencesitting scum bullshit.
Again, I'm not fencesitting. I'm actively trying to get multiple reads off people with you screaming in my face. I've explained that I'm a slow starter. You should know this. We've been in like 5 games together.
"actively trying to get multiple reads" = "oh HAI socio u xplain for me plz?" BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT. Don't give me this self-meta because I DO KNOW YOU AND I DO KNOW THAT YOU ARE SCUM SO IF YOUW ANT TO USE OUR COMMON META AS A DEFENSE YOU ARE JUST HANGING YOURSELF.
What inconsistency? This is a stupid as it gets.
I don't know Vi's alignment. Therefore I'm trying to get a read on her because if she's scum then we are fucked. Try to read into the evolution of my explanations rather than expecting that I'll explain everything in one fell swoop.
Yeah but you are trying to get a read on her with a goddamned RVS wagon which is bullshit, also.... EXPLAIN WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEANT BY "im not scum with her this game" which makes no sense contextually and can only be explained as a scumslip.
Why wouldn't she do such a thing? She's still a player and her skill doesn't make her exempt from statistics/theories.
^This is you trying to explain your fabricated reads and stances using flawed logic and "Why Why Why" approaches.

But I'll play ball: WHAT statistics? WHAT theories? You yourself say that Vi-scum is scary so how EXACTLY were you trying to get a read off him?
It's pretty obvious that I dislike your stupid antitowngambits despite their protown motivations. Isn't 'dislike' and 'antitown' counted as X, Y, Z?
NO. IT FUCKING ISN"T. NOT ONLY IS IT NOT IMPLIED, NOT ONLY SHOULD IT BE EXPLICITLY EXPLAINED, BUT IT ISN"T SUFFICIENT.

YOU ARE BASICALLY SAYING "I would push a policy lynch on you if you gambited again because tis anti-Town" WHEN WHAT YOU SAID BEFORE WAS "I didnt even other reading you till you cop gambited in LotR and then I attacked you [because i thought you were scum]" SHOW ME ANY META OF YOU ANYWHERE POLICY LYNCHING SOMEONE. SHOW ME ANY REASON TO BELIEVE YOU WOULD PUSH A LYNCH ON ME WHEN YOU YOURSELF ADMIT MY MOTIVATIONS ARE ALWAYS PRO-TOWN.

NONE.

SCUM.
YOU ARE.
SCUM.
1. BECAUSE ASKING AGAIN IS BAD, WHY EXACTLY?
2. *cough* hypocrisy *cough*
1. ITS FUCKING POINTLESS. THATS WHY. ITS FLUFF. AND ITS SCUMMY
2. Hypocrisy? I AM paying attention to this thread, and everything I've said is NEW AND ORIGINAL content. Nice dirt you're throwing there scumbag, it just goes to show you how you are scum trapped in your corner.
I LIKE TO ASK AGAIN IN CASE PEOPLE MISS STUFF. GIVEN YOUR CAUSTIC SPAMMING OF THE THREAD WITH DRAWNOUT 'ARGUMENTS' WHICH POINTS YOU STRETCH INTO YOUR OWN DELUSIONARY SCUMTELLS, IT IS NOT UNREASONABLE.
BULLSHIT.
BULLSHIT.
BULLSHIT>

What really happened: You missed Papa Zito asking Socio, or you asked Socio as a gut reaction to his statement in order to "contribute." You later found out PZto had already asked, and you are now retro-actively justifying it as: "I am just repeating things to be pro-town and to make usre Socio sees it and responds!!"

LOL U DIE.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #103 (isolation #24) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:27 pm

Post by Fate »

I never have a read on you. It just doesn't happen. I've ignored you for the first part of LOTR Mafia because I didn't even want to try. But then the player list narrowed and you forced me to get a read on you(scum, then Town.)
ALSO this is another BLATANT lie, I'll give you one post to admit it before I go digging through archived games to prove how much of a lie this is.

FUCKIN LIAR.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #104 (isolation #25) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:30 pm

Post by Fate »

VasudeVa wrote:K Fate, 'twas fun but I have to go now. I have to take the dog and puppy to a vet. Will respond soon-ish.

PS: Scum is in AGM/Rhinox.
OH NO YOU DONT ASSCLOWN.

YOU NEVER EXPLAINED YOUR RHINOX VOTE IN THE FIRST PLACE. YOUR CASE ON AGM IS BULLSHIT.

SLOW STARTER HUH? YOU GET A VOTE WORTHY SCUMREAD ON AGM OFF ONE FUCKING POST, HIS FIRST ONE? NO INQUIRIES, NO FURTHER PROBING? NOTHING?

YOU ARE A LIAR AND NOT A SCHOLAR. YOU HAVE BULLSHITTED ABOUT META, YOUR OWN META, OUR META, YOUR READ OF THIS GAME, YOUR REASONS FOR VI WAGON, YOUR SCUMREAD OF RHINOX, AND PROBABLY MORE BUT I CANT THINK OF THEM ATM.

MORE VOTES ON VV. MORE VOTES NOW.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #106 (isolation #26) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:03 pm

Post by Fate »

What can I say, I'm a generous man.

Although you said the initial argument was = Awesomesauce.

And guess what? When VV flips scum it will make the initial argument even THAT MORE spectacular to how awesomely accurate it was. (Aka its far easier to make a case on someone once they are being pressured, finding that first starting point of suspicion is what takes real skillz)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #120 (isolation #27) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:11 am

Post by Fate »

I've shown enthusiasm at the previous thread did I fucking not? SOOO WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I'M FAKING HERE? HUH?
Hehehe, you keep bringing up this point and you keep making it more valid.
Bullshit. Can you not even understand how difficult it is to get reads when you've got morons screaming at your face?
Ad hom attack+Excuse for not scumhunting? I thought you were a much calmer player than this, especially since you're not a
Fate-virgin
/grin.
What the hell are RVS wagons there for? We don't do them for lulz, we do them to get FUCKING READS. Man, this is soo basic I can't believe you're saying this.
Reads on all players, and usually not the one currently being wagonned.
We can debate MD theory all you want, but the fact that you pretend as though the wagon on Vi was pressure worthy is just scummy.
Where the fuck did I say that? I didn't say anything like that. I've explained that I wanted to get a read on her as early as possible because I don't fucking know her alignment.
K. I wouldn't have to pull teeth for town, but I'll do this to show others how scummy you are:
What's your read on Vi?

Oh bah. You can further your understanding of someone else's statements by asking about it. Of course, I understand because you are completely unaware of this technique!

Get this man, you can ask someone about a certain statement that is unclear......and then when the statement is clearer to you and you understand each other correctly...you make accusations based of how faulty that statement is, and maybe even catch someone backtracking! What's more is that

Statistics/theories are all wikified, but the main idea is there. RVS wagons evolve to reads and then etc. I was trying to see how she'll react to pressure and depending on how I find her reaction...I get the read. :|. Duh.
"Let me talk down to Fate as if he doesn't know how to play mafia, THATLL show others his case isn't worthy!"

Shall we analyze my statements here about your play?
Vas wrote:Your bullshit gambits may have protown motivations...but they're mostly bullshit and risky. You're lucky they even work.
The word 'bullshit' implies dislike, and analyzes your play as risky. However does not disagree with the protown motivations.
Vas wrote:It's pretty obvious that I dislike your stupid antitowngambits despite their protown motivations. Isn't 'dislike' and 'antitown' counted as X, Y, Z?
Same thing.
Anti-town =/= scummy. YOU KEEP DANCING. KEEP DANCIN THAT DANCE ITS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD.
Fate's Gambits: .
LOTR Maf Gambit: What could have happened.
Closed setup, day 2.
Fate: HERRPAHERPPHERTR. IM COP.
Cop: BULLSHIT. I COUNTERCLAIM.
Fate: *mislynched*
Townie: *nightkilled*
I wouldn't have been mis lynched, and the cop would have been stupid to CC a claim made out of left field, but I digress. My gambit saved me from the daykiller, stopped scum from being role-confirmed (Dekes) and that's all that matters. But no more arguing about past games after this post.
Fate: I'm THE VIG. I NEED TO SAY THIS BECAUSE I PREFER BEING OBVTOWN OVER WINNING.
Townie: OKAY.
Fate: We LYNCH Mith.
Scum+him: SURE.(AND THEN WE'LL ROLEBLOCK YOU AND GET THE SCUM VICTORY MUHHAHAHAH.)
This was NOT a gambit, it was bad play. I'll be the first to admit so. I was unaware scum couldn't send in both a RB+Kill, so I thought we HAD to lynch the RB that day, and the only way to do so was for me to be confirmed town. So meh.

ANYWAY, here you are hashing over the PAST and dancing around this fact:
YOU. ADMIT. YOU. WOULD. "ATTACK"-REAL QUOTE, AKA PUSH, AKA VOTE, AKA MISLYNCH ME IF YOU SAW ME DOING A GAMBIT, EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE ADMITTED IN EVERY POST THAT MY GAMBITS COME FROM PRO-TOWN PLACE, AKA FROM TOWN. THE REST OF YOUR POSTS HAVE BEEN DISCREDITING THE OUTCOME AND RESULTS OF MY GAMBITS, WHATEVER, BUT THE MAIN POINT THAT YOU SAID YOU WOULD PUSH MY MISLYNCH IF AND ONLY IF I GAMBITED AND THEN LATER SAID I WAS TOWN FOR DOING SO, IS WHY YOU ARE SCUM.

IS IT SO WRONG TO ASK THE SAME QUESTION? NO IT ISN'T. TELL ME WHY THAT'S WRONG. TELL ME WHY ASKING A QUESTION THAT HAS BEEN ASKED ALREADY BUT NOT ANSWERED IS WRONG.

Plus you're attacking me...for something that I haven't done...while at the same time when I'm actually trying to do something about it...you're attacking me again. CONFIRMATION BIAS INCARNATE~
I'm not going to explain myself again.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #121 (isolation #28) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:11 am

Post by Fate »

Vi wrote:Well that was different.

I don't have the time to parse what just happened (aside from "This is what the Screaming Death Clan looks like"). However, my first impression is that given the previous game I'm not going to unvote Fate on principle, particularly considering I'm not sure what part of the mod error actually confirms Fate as Town. (countdown before I get flamed for that--3,2,1...)

I'm out for the next four days, and if I get access I sense that this isn't the game I'll catch up in.
But it promises to be a fascinating read when I get back.
If you really thought about it, you'd see why I was confirmed. But like I SAID, don't. Ignore it, pretend it never happened, let's play this like a mod-error free sexy normal game.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #122 (isolation #29) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:18 am

Post by Fate »

I'm gonna hella disagree on UK at the moment. It reads genuine and unless Vi is scum I can't see "Ohh snap lets derail this RITE NOW" as a modus operandi. And brushing off a wildfire? No way.
Ok fine, I still don't like UK. Sitting there and bitching about post structure is tech, and I don't care if its her meta.
Does she refuse to read VI's who can't use proper SENTENCE structure or GRAMMAR? Talk about high and mighty and useless to town. She also discredits my entire VV case while claiming to have not even read it carefully.
Because I didn't like your start sans vig-gate.
What's all this then? I mean sure, the post where I called myself concerned town wasn't mean to be "a good start" but it had its own purpose to be thrown in there and results that have proved very interesting.
3.Why yes~. Vigging/Investigating/NKing you is the best play ever. Anyone who doesn't is subpar given that you are nigh unreadable and your playstyle includes incredibly risky gambits that could destroy town. (
*cough* /invitational 11 *cough*
). On the other hand, not-NKing you could be bad for scum since I'll admit that you do sometimes tunnel on scum(not this time though.)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #123 (isolation #30) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:24 am

Post by Fate »

The last quoted part wasn't supposed to be there.

Or maybe it was left in there by destiny in order to further provoke UK. Who knows.

Happy Thanksgiving anyway, everyone.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #126 (isolation #31) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:33 am

Post by Fate »

Ah, agreed. Its hard going from gut to paper and all that, but as long as it has enough meat to get a turkey to squeal then YEEHAAW we got ourselves a liVVe one.
So...would you like me to prove I've done the same thing with Glork as town?

Regarding the whole "buddying" thing?

And...the rest of your case can't even be taken seriously.

So here is my response.

Hi Fate. How's it going ^-^?
I still don't know what you like about this girl and her post and her terrible terrible case on Papa Zito, which amounts to "he's doing pro-town things aka he's scum trying to be pro-town, especially since he was so foolish as to ask the Wise Man the ultimate question that cannot be answered."

BULLET TIME? NIGHT TIME BULLETS ---> UK, VEZOK, AGM.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #129 (isolation #32) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:20 am

Post by Fate »

Ok I can make a huge list of OTHER people who haven't done jack shit for town, but you apparently aren't looking at them.

Only Zito for asking Socio a QUESTION, which is apparently taboo. And your vote is STILL on Zito, who isn't going to die today. Your vote is being wasted. Also what have YOU done for town other than defend yourself from me and call out Zito on some weakass case? There's 12 other players who are asking for your attention and not your whining complaints.

Also if you think you can read my case through VV's eyes you're obviously doing it wrong. He's cherry picking scum and he doesn't even respond to my points just sort of goes off on side tangents in an attempt to strengthen his argument (see: Him debunking my past gambits as a way to avoid dealing with his scumslip if saying he would lynch me if I were to make a gambit).

But I'll play nice since I'm a pro-town force of awesome:
VV-
1. Made an awkward first post, and has spent every post since then over justifying and defending what shouldn't have been a big issue at all.

2. Fencesitting stance on Fate saying he would not worry about me because I'd either be "investigated, NK'd or vigged" if you don't see what's wrong with that list I can't help you.

3. LIED about our past meta, saying he has NEVER had a read on me. I can link several instances of him having a SCUM read on me and tunneling like a madman. Since you like evidence here are those links: 12
3 I could go on, but you see.

4. Has claimed that he would VOTE ME if he saw me doing another gambit, despite taking the next several posts to explain how my gambits are all COMING from town, regardless of their outcome. He's saying here "I can never get a read on Fate, but if I see him gambiting thats when I'll vote him down as scum" whereas, as per his own LOGIC of my gambits being pro-town motivated, he should be able to get a TOWN read on me when I gambit.

5. Voted Rhinox for no apparent reason, later justified it. Voted AGM for bandwagonning, and then called them both scum despite being a self-proclaimed slow-starter.

6. Ingeniunely said he was getting a read on Vi with his RVS wagon, but no read of Vi was ever stated except a "I'm afraid of Vi-scum" and also an incomprehensible "I know I'm not scum with Vi this game" which makes no sense at all coming from town.

7. I like having an odd number of points. VV is quite obviously scum.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #130 (isolation #33) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:25 am

Post by Fate »

Rhinox wrote:Hey Fate, I'm sure thats all convincing and all. In case you haven't seen my sig, you should only expect posts of about this quality until about next tuesday or so. I won't have nearly the time or energy to properly respond until then.

And by the way, the "faked meta" was sarcasm, i.e. the :P
VasudeVa wrote:
Vote: Rhinox
ie. #75

Also, I might not be on for too long Fate, so we need to hurry up this yellfest and get it over with.
VasudeVa wrote:Glad to see there are smart people in this game!

Rhinox vote is because of opportunism, but the AGM vote is...for the opportunism. I'm trying to look for scum while fighting Fate. Scum love sheeping Fate-Town, although I'm not sold on Fate-Town but in the event of Fate-Town, theres where we look.

I have no idea why Spy moved his vote on me when his vote was already on me. Could be a case of scum not caring about who they vote for.

HERE ARE SOME MORE QUOTE STRIPES:

Quote 1 is Post #75. Quote 2 is VV's ORIGINAL reason for voting Rhinox, aka his post #75. Quote 3 is VV's NEW AND IMPROVED reason for voting Rhinox, retroactiely justified, when in post 75 Rhinox WASNT being opportunistic or anything.

What really happened:
VV saw me quote Rhinox's "faked meta" line a 1000x times, and decided to vote him for that, and hoped I would change course.

VV later on realized this wasn't a valid reason to have voted Rhinox, so instead claims that he was voting him for opportunism.

VV is scum. Did I mention VV was glad to see GammaGoooo and make sweet love to him when someone finally took the stance that VV wasn't scum?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #134 (isolation #34) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:39 am

Post by Fate »

UncertainKitten wrote:EBWOP: That what you
said
was pretty dumbass, rather. Attack the argument, not the person, etc. etc.

Ah, cut by Fate:

Yes, but he's actively being useless, if that makes sense. And who says Zito isn't dying today? We're TWO FUCKING DAYS into D1. So, again, don't try this shit on me. I actually fucking think and won't be bullied by a saber rattler.

Ok.

1: I did actually see this
2: I thought he justified it just fine, though admittedly I still want those meta examples of reserving judgement before I let him go on this point.
3: OK, good. To clarify, how does him lying about his meta assist him as scum? Serious question, not trying to be all tricksy. I want to know what you see scum intent wise here.
4: That made me frown as well, but unfortunately the policy lynch game isn't often proposed by scum, at least in my experience. The backtracking I *could* understand though.
5: Oooh...now we ARE getting somewhere. This is an interesting contradiction implying that the facts of the situation can change to make VV look town (according to VV)
6: Link "I know I'm not scum with Vi this game". I want context as soon as possible. This could be very serious.
7: Seven is also prime. Prime numbers are good things.

Nearly convinced here. Answer my questions satisfactorily and I'll switch to VV.

I still want AGM to answer what he saw at the time of his vote.

Cut by Fate again: ...What the hell I completely missed the Rhinox thing.

Unvote, Vote VV

If you could still answer my questions I'd appreciate it for insight.
2. You have your examples, go look at the earlier part of his play. He usually just lazily bandwagons in large games because he doesn't like to contribute, but in Mini games like Advance Wars he acted very pro-town early (if very horribly wrong)
3. The lie about meta assists him in this game as follows: He's trying to justify the statements he has made that result in him "not bothering with Fate." So, in his defense of why he said "Fate will just be X, Y Z I won't bother" he has tried to justify it by saying "WELL WELL! I can NEVAR read you Fate! Thats why I said I'll just let you get dealt with at night! I just can't a read on you!" But this meta is false. Can VV ever read me accurately? No, but
he has always tried to get a read on me when he is town.
This game he says "I'll avoid Fate, I don't want to butt heads with him" and botches his explanation of such a stance.
4. He wasn't proposing a policy lynch, it is the fact that his mindset ISNT it town. It is scum. He said
4a. "I can never get a read on you Fate, I won't bother with you this game. HOWEVER if I see you gambiting THEN I'll vote you"
4b. "Your gambits are always pro-town motivated, though they suck and their results fail and I dislike them."
ERGO, he admits his scum mindset in that he is looking for mislynches, and he would CERTAINLY push mine this game if I gambited (as opposed to him having a town mindset, in which he would propose to DEFEND me being one of the few alive knowing my tendency for such things, or at the very least say he would be able to GET a read on me if I gambited.)
Its got nothing to do with him saying he is a LaL fan (or implying such) and everything to do with him looking for mislynches.
5. Thank you, I'll be here all
week
20mins.
6. Link
7. Glad you agree.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #152 (isolation #35) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:08 pm

Post by Fate »

Id like to point out to the rest of the class how Rhinox was arbitrarily dropped from VVs scum reads, and replaced with a horrible stretch and misrepresentation of SpyreXs play.

+100 Style points for whoever hammers VV without a claim. Wait a few days for wheels to be greased etc. but yeah VVscum always stalls.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #166 (isolation #36) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:51 pm

Post by Fate »

Ergh. I was arguing that it was a slip of his scummindset. See, scum don't care who they lynch as long as it isn't them right? Then Spy not knowing where his vote previously was(already on me), and then voting is pretty transparent in his lack of care. The unvote is quite telling, IMO. It says to me 'Oh, who was I voting? Nevermind, I found a new mislynch!'. That's the argument.

HAHAHAHAH

Woooooo

Wooooooooooooosh
K I'll answer for you SpyreX.

HIS UNVOTE REVOTE WAS CLEARLY A STATEMENT OF: "MY PREVIOUS VOTE ON VV WAS RVS, THIS ONE IS FOR FUCKING REAL."

ANYONE WITH A GODDAMN BRAIN WOULD SEE THAT, LESS THEY WERE SCUM STRAWS GRASPING.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #167 (isolation #37) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:52 pm

Post by Fate »

VasudeVa wrote:
Gammagooey wrote:Not right now.

And Fate IS right about that not matching up with Rhinox's 75.
Alright. What's your take on me then? Do you disagree with Fate? What do you make of all the wagon hops on me? What do you think of my cases on SpyreX and AlmGM?
Gamma: This point in his case is incredibly damning.
VV: Alright. What do you think about the rest of the campaign issues and what are your stances there?

KEKEKEKEK
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #169 (isolation #38) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:03 pm

Post by Fate »

VasudeVa wrote:

First off, I didn't say Fate is scum. I'm saying he should be vigged, for the good of Town.
Oh now its 100% vig and not "he'll be dealt with by scum cop or the fairy godmother"? I WONDER WHY YOU THINK THAT? IS IT BECAUSE...
DUN
DUNDUN
YOU HAVE A SCUM READ ON ME AND WANT ME TO BE VIGGED?
Secondly, in the event that Fate is scum, it has to look believable. Otherwise other people can easily call him out on it.
!!! Do we have a case forming here? Is he about to say that I would stop raging in order to look believable when UK's point is that I AM believable when screaming like a mad man like ALWAYS?
I am keeping my options open
to Fate scum, as this argument is has basically topped his previous number #1 lameass case EVAR. (Although I do not ever want to be in the situation wherein I actually need to get a read on him). Previous #1 was the LOTR Mafia Case. That was horrible, but this is distinctly moreso horrible. In LOTR Maf, Fate had some stupid theory about a dumb scum gambit regarding. It was stupid, but at least it was at least possible since it was night-action theorizing heavy and all. Here, he's quoting every single one of my ISO then smearing and interpreting it into the SCUMTELL OF THE NEW MILLENIUM. Which is stupid in it's own right, and not scummy. (The Rhinox stuff is legit though, but it sorta kinda improves it from LVL99STUPIDCASE to LVL20STUPIDCASE.)
The bolded is tantamount to a scumclaim. The rest of his post is him showing examples of
FATE HAVING HORRIBAD CASES WHEN FATE IS TOWN
. So him calling me scum because of a lame case then citing town examples? HOOO BOYYYYYY. Because if he wanted to cite REAL scumFate examples he could head on over to Mini 994 where all my cases where dead on my scumbuddies or perfectly lined up mislynches. BUT NO.

Then of ccourse he finishes it off with "well damn, his point is valid and that makes it not so stupid. I have no rebuttal or explanation AGAINST this point, I'll just keep dodging it awkwardly."
Ergh. I was arguing that it was a slip of his scummindset. See, scum don't care who they lynch as long as it isn't them right? Then Spy not knowing where his vote previously was(already on me), and then voting is pretty transparent in his lack of care. The unvote is quite telling, IMO. It says to me 'Oh, who was I voting? Nevermind, I found a new mislynch!'. That's the argument.
Answered before.
The next argument was this. I essentially answered what will be his question. However, he is giving me shit for answering
what he wants to know
. I think he's just looking for reasons to vote me. Agreeing with Fate alone would look pretty bad for him. And If I'm going to ask a question that another player answered before I ask the question... Would I give them shit for that? No. It doesn't make sense. Hence, Spyscum.
Ok those points I wanted brought down to here, later?
How can you possibly be town and actually have me as your #1 vig pick. When players like Vezok and AGM are in this game. This is bullshit scum acting.

UK skimming! read the next post I have a surprise for you!
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #170 (isolation #39) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:10 pm

Post by Fate »

Ok for UK, updated points on VV:

1. Rhinox disappeared from his scum reads and SpyreX was replaced
2. The case on SpyreX is a horrible twisting. He's trying to implicate SpyreX as "not knowing where his vote was" when that clearly wasn't true if you read the context of the post. He is also trying to frame SpyreX as "voting me for answering a question before he asked" which brings me to:
3. VV in his post where he said what was going to happen to me, was (re-read it careful now) IN NO WAY saying "If I were a vig I'd shoot Fate." He was saying "I won't read Fate because these three things will likely happen to him" so he is trying to say he was claiming who he'd shoot in a post where he really wasn't.
4. If VVTOWN really thinks I'm a better vig shot after all his words about me being town over VV and AGM, then there's really no hope for him surviving LyLo successfully anyway. Good thing he's scum.
5. VV says "Im keeping the Fate could be scum option because his case on me IS SHIT" then goes on to reference games where I am town and have had bad cases. He never seems to be hem hawwing in his posts on my alignment, but more rather "pretending" he is unsure of my alignment while usually slipping and referencing me as having a town mindset multiple times if you read the tone of his posts.
6. Gamma calls out VV on his Rhinox vote not matching up and VV has no defense or explanation other than to ask Gamma 20questions about random things (which Gamma, out of the goodness of his heart, answered).
7. After being called out for Rhinox dropping from his reads, he continues to go on a 1v1 with SpyreX that he is clearly losing and STILL makes no further mention of Rhinox at this point in time.

<3 Fate
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #171 (isolation #40) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:12 pm

Post by Fate »

EDWOP: 4 should say "over Vezok and AGM" or something to that effect. Maybe even throw Ellie in there too (>_>)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #173 (isolation #41) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:40 pm

Post by Fate »

Even VV agrees on the Rhinox points.

I mean when you've even done the impossible and convinced SCUM they are scum then hot damn.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #174 (isolation #42) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:41 pm

Post by Fate »

SpyreX wrote: Irritation aside what gets me is hate-bounce all you want NO ONE in this game is a VI.
vezokpiraka wrote:Please don't shot me. I have a sweet role and I don't want to get shot. And I don't want Fate to get shot either.
>_>?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #194 (isolation #43) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:23 pm

Post by Fate »

^^^^^

Papa Zito, VV doesn't get to claim today. He'll be HAMMERED after Vi posts, and that's all there is to it.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #195 (isolation #44) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:25 pm

Post by Fate »

Scum wrote: I will soo fucking laugh when I flip Town you all rip Fate a new asshole. (And then maybe proceed to lynching AGM/Spy + Fate vig or something.). Like or not, I see this as optimal play. Is it wrong to be opinionated on how to deal with certain players?
He already claimed Vanilla anyway, there's no point in letting him fakeclaim to out a PR. Though he doesn't even do THAT right because last time I was scum with him he didn't claim until he had already been hammered because he stalls like a clown and hopes the bad men will go away.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #197 (isolation #45) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:34 pm

Post by Fate »

Did you read what I quoted? What the hell could he possibly claim that will save him when he has already played the "YOULL BE SO SORRY" card?

This playerlist? It DESERVES an epic D1 scum lynch that was hammered without a claim.

Style points.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #199 (isolation #46) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:37 pm

Post by Fate »

QUIET GIRL. HE ISN'T THAT COMPETENT.

MOD DO SCUM HAVE DAYTALK?

This is a closed set-up
Last edited by Faraday on Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #204 (isolation #47) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:40 pm

Post by Fate »

I bet you clowns wear your seat belt ALL THE TIME too amirite?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #209 (isolation #48) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:38 pm

Post by Fate »

LULZ.

Now Vi HAS to hammer due to the "this dude must be in the game and town" counter-arguments being written by her.

GG VV GG.

Also your "scumslip" is me saying "based on what VV SAID RIGHT HERRRRR, HE REALLY CANT CLAIM ANYTHING BELIEVABLE CEPT VT"

This is fucking laughable.

ATTN PARTY GOERS:
ITT: VV turns his post in which he "fucked up" (aka limited himself to claiming VT as scum) and twists it into a "softclaim" of VT.

Read it again. A SOFTCLAIM of VT. Read it one more time. RETROACTIVELY STATING and TWISTING, "yeah when I get lynched and flipped town..." into -> "I'm a VT Im softclaiming here lol."

What's more likely? VV SOFTCLAIMING VT (and not PHOENIX WRIGHT? specifically?) ((I have meta examples of VV explicitly soft claiming his character name, especially when said character name would have no indication of role abilities or very little)), and then Twisting the HELL out of my latest post to make it seem "I know VV is town" and calling it a slip.

OR

VVscum playing the "when you lynch me and I flip town" card (aka, the 'I'll flip town' defense), getting called out on not being able to claim anything but VT, and then retroactively saying his post was a softclaim and trying to push a bullshit case through on Fate. All the WHILE not commenting on anything that has happened in the last two days since he posted.

Also for all those that care: VV does not link to a scumslip. VV links to a game in which I was destined to win and was fucking around with it and having fun, and referred to myself as the nickname I gave my scum incarnation. It is in no way comparable to a "I know this person is town" slip that VV is trying to say I have committed here (which I have not).
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #213 (isolation #49) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:02 pm

Post by Fate »

You COULD only claim VT, so you have no fucking choice but to do so.

Its ironic that the post in which I called you out on your BS and limited your claiming options, is the same one you are trying to paint as a slip on my part.

As for your last line, It WASN'T a "Vt hint" THERES NO SUCH FUCKING THING AS TOWN, EXCEPT TOWN OUTRIGHT SAYING "well Im a VT durrrr, go ahead and lynch me fucktards." What I CAUGHT was you playing the fucking "IMMA DIE N FLIP TOWN AND YOULL ALL BE SORRY" card as SCUM. SCUM PLAYING THAT CARD.

ME CATCHING YOU AS SCUM CANNOT BE TWISTED INTO A CASE AGAINST ME. TRY AGAIN SOMEWHERE ELSE, GET ALL YOUR STUPID LITTLE WIFOM LAST POSTS OUT, AND ROLL OVER AND DIE.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #214 (isolation #50) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:04 pm

Post by Fate »

Ellibereth wrote:I lied.
Vote: vas
That's a good boy.

But your post before that is what worries me, THIS is why I didn't want a fucking claim.

I don't want clowns coming in here "well he IS TH EMAIN CHARACTARZZZZZZZZZ" and doing all sorts of bullshit wagon deconstructing, jump off their claimed buddy jumping, or ANY shenanigans like that.

I want Vi to come in. I want Vi to have words. I want Vi to hammer.

That's all I'm fuckin asking for.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #240 (isolation #51) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:47 am

Post by Fate »

If you're all for taking softclaims into consideration Jahundo, you should
probably
lay off vezok for reasons that are more than apparent.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #241 (isolation #52) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:48 am

Post by Fate »

Papa Zito wrote:Alrighty.

In the meantime I still want a list, Elli.

P.S. I don't believe the claim, for what that's worth.
There are, in no uncertain terms, going to be any town lists made today.

I thought we made that clear.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #242 (isolation #53) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:53 am

Post by Fate »

n no uncertain terms why you're confirmed Town, Fate. I've run it over and I can see how it would be more likely, but in no way
confirmed
Fate wrote: If you really thought about it, you'd see why I was confirmed. But like I SAID, don't. Ignore it, pretend it never happened, let's play this like a mod-error free sexy normal game.
I don't want a bigger target on my back then I already have, so I want it left at that.

Does anyone notice VV's LACK of this part of a case on me? His case is taking a recently said thing, twisting it and throwing in a dash of meta for a bullshit pie.

If I were making a case on me, I'd DEFINITELY start with the "LOOK HOW BAD FATE WANTS TO BE CONFIRMED! HES GAMBITING LIKE LAST TIME DONT TRUST HIS LIES!" line, as I left that door WIDE OPEN so that mislynch cases could be made on me.

And here we are, with the only one thinking I'm "Scum" not capitalizing on it.

OH DID I FUCKIN MENTION HOW RHINOX HAS STILL NEVER BEEN PROPERLY EXPLAINED AS TO WHY HE WAS DROPPED FROM VV'S SCUMREADS?

OH HAVE I NOT POINTED OUT THAT VV ISN'T PLAYING LIKE A VT WHO IS ABOUT TO DIE FOR THE GOOD OF TOWN, AND ISNT GIVING HIS COMPLETE VIEW OF THE GAME BEFORE HE FALLS TO A HAMMER? (Note: if he does it after this it obviously isn't genuine)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #244 (isolation #54) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:55 am

Post by Fate »

orly

Papa Zito does town.

But Papa Zito has made no town so far.

Why no town?

I want to see town.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #246 (isolation #55) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:17 am

Post by Fate »

But it doesn't need to be done TODAY.

Because I guarantee you 10:1 odds that AT LEAST one of you and Ellie are living through the night.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #263 (isolation #56) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:56 pm

Post by Fate »

Oh wow AGM AND Vi posted.

Must be my lucky day
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #269 (isolation #57) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:08 pm

Post by Fate »

Holy shit you two are still going at it?

Feels weird to not be the one arguing >_>
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #270 (isolation #58) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:09 pm

Post by Fate »

magnus_orion wrote: he's scummier per amount of content he posts than VV. Not because he's posting less. Because when he does post, they contain more scummy content per post than does VV's posts.
Do you actually have evidence to back this up or are you just making generalized bullshit statements about Rhinox's posts and hoping no one will call you out on them?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #271 (isolation #59) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:12 pm

Post by Fate »

Because whats PISSING ME OFF is:
"I like my D1s LONGGGGGGGGGGGG AND HARDDDDDDDDDDDD"

But you're clowning around the VV wagon with nothing more than "meh momentum, let it go let it go through." WHICH IS A DIRECT CONTRADICTION.

YOU WNAT A LONG D1? YOU ARENT REALLY PUSHING FOR IT. IN FACT YOU SAY VI'S THOUGHTS MIMIC YOURS PERFECTLY (DERPA BUDDY DERPA) WHEN HE SAYS "LET THE VV WAGON COMPLETE ITSELF IT MUST BE DONE FOR JUSTICE" WHEN IF YOU WERE TOWN YOU'D SAY "RHINOX IS MORE SCUMMEH FOR X Y A B C D, LETS PROLONG THIS SHIT AND DISSOLVE THIS VV WAGON FOR AWHILE, WE HAVE HIS CLAIM WHICH IS TOWNISH FOR Z B H Y D AND HIHIAYIYAIYAIYAIYAI"

But no.

NO.

MAGNUS ARE FOR TEH DYING NOW. AGM IS NO LONGER FOR DYING. VEZOK IS NOT FOR DYING. ZITO MAGNUS FOR DEATH 2010.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #276 (isolation #60) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:27 pm

Post by Fate »

Oh so VV who you think may be town, and more town than Rhinox, should just "defend himself" instead of YOU defending him for him.

Maybe he's an incompetent townie who NEEDS help defending himself?
Why do you have no interest in deconstructing my case if its soo fluffy and full of BS?

Translation: You are willing to watch VV burn himself to the ground, and unwilling to push a case on Rhinox because you have no interest in defending VV when he's killing myself.

I'm so tempted.

So tempted to switch this wagon.

And guess what? Then your scummy ass would get a LONGER D1.

Wouldn't that be fucking ironic.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #283 (isolation #61) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:54 pm

Post by Fate »

But VV's attempts at scumhunting are SO LAUGHABLE.

The counter wagon is damn appealing.

Thoughts, I must have them.

I really don't want VV being left alive.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #284 (isolation #62) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:55 pm

Post by Fate »

magnus_orion wrote:or, are you certain of VV's alignment. If, hypothetically, VV posts right now, and were to claim innocent child, and faraday were to confirm it, I assume that this additional information may affect your read on him? I feel I must reiterate Hypothetically?
What the fuck is the point of this post?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #286 (isolation #63) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:57 pm

Post by Fate »

magnus_orion wrote:9_9 Just because I haven't demonstrated what's wrong with it doesn't mean it doesn't have problems nor that I can't be aware of those problems and act accordingly. Your arguments are illogical

Preview edit: My current stance is that I would prefer rhinox lynched because he's committed more scumtells per content. Hence the vote.
I have a stance. But I can do one better and verify that stance with additional information. Which I find, on the whole, better than not. Explain to me how my current stance is fence-sitting.
It is FENCE sitting because you've said in basically these words:

"Rhinox is scummier than VV atm, but if Rhinox posts maybe he will be townier than VV or scummier, I cannot say."
"VV is scummy and I want his mislynch to go through, as I at first "did not want to defend him through the wiggle room in the case against him" but NOW its "I have no evidence that VV is just an incompetent townie.""

Must...

RESIST>

MUST

RESRAWRKJAIJFIWAJFWA{
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #287 (isolation #64) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:58 pm

Post by Fate »

magnus_orion wrote:to explain that additional information can be a valuable asset is re-evaluating one's reads. Via example.
Well its a fucking stupid analogy. If your POINT was "if VV were to come in, start posting gold and not trash, would that not affect your read on him? That is my stance on Rhinox" THEN FUCKING SAY THAT>

GAWD.

AGM BACK ON THE VV WAGON. I WANT HIM DAED DEAD LETS NOT GET SIDE TRACKED.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #289 (isolation #65) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:16 pm

Post by Fate »

OK then here's the most important question:

Why aren't you VOTING VV?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #296 (isolation #66) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:01 am

Post by Fate »

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAA
AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

VI THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULD FUCKIN HAMMER WHEN ASKED. WHAT SORT OF RAINBOWS AND GUMDROPS DID YOU EXCEPT IN 48 FUCKIN HOURS?

NOW WHAT HAS BEEN SEEN CANNOT BE UNSEEN.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: MAGNUS

IVE HAD THIS DEEP GUT FEELING BEFORE THAT MAYBE WERE NOT ON THE RIGHT TRACK BUT I DIDNT ACT ON IT THEN I GOT KILLED N1 AND CRIED FROM THE SHADOWS>

BUT NOT TODAY.
TODAY I WILL ACT.

AND I STILL WANT VV DEAD IN THIS CYCLE YOU HEAR ME? BECAUSE SCUM OR TOWN HES A FUCKIN LIABILITY THE SIZE OF TEXAS.

BUT HIS CASES, WHILE SHIT, ARE CASES.

M_O HAS BEEN SITITNG IN NO MANS LAND, HAS NO CASES AT ALL, HAS A RHINOX CASE APPARENTLY SOMEWHERE EVEN THOUGH
HE DOESN"T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT IS
(REFERENCE: post where M_o says "the case on rhinox is compelling cept the part about the smileys or something lolololol) AND HE DIDN'T EVEN MAKE IT.

SO WHILE HIS VOTE IS SITTING OFF THE WAGON UNDER THE REASONING: "Well I think Rhinox has more of a chance of flipping scum so wheeeeeeee my vote is here" WHILE HE HAS NO CASE OF HIS OWN. AKA SHEEP.

AND IF HE WERE A TOWN SHEEP HED BE ON THE MAIN FUCKIN WAGON LETTIN IT COMPLETE.

BUT HES A SCUM SHEEP AND IS WORRIED ABOUT VC ANALYSIS.

AND HES GONNA DIE.

AND VVS GONNA LIVE

AND IM GONNA CRY.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: MAGNUS
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #298 (isolation #67) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:29 am

Post by Fate »

OK THEN AT LEAST YOU ADMIT THE CASE ON YOU IS DECENT IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.

GLAD TO SEE YOURE WILLING TO ROLL OVER AND DIE FOR YOUR BELIEFS SCUMBAG.

IT IS NOT DUMB, YOU CLEARLY HAVE NO CONCEPT OF PRO TOWN PLAY WHEN YOUR READS ARE SHIT AND YOU HAVE NOTHING ORIGINAL TO SAY: SHEEP THE BEST WAGON THATS MOST VIABLE THAT YOU AGREE WITH.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #300 (isolation #68) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:00 am

Post by Fate »

Hmmmmm sure llooks you DEFENDED VV in that post DOESN'T IT? I thought you just wanted him to burn. And if that were true you be voting him. OR advocating a wagon on Rhinox INSTEAD OF YOURSELF, which you did
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #301 (isolation #69) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:02 am

Post by Fate »

magnus_orion wrote:Yes, I'm willing to watch VV burn because I don't have evidence suggesting he is that incompetent townie. He may very well be scum. I just think Rhinox has more of a chance of being scum.
Also, more wagons are quite useful, please, feel free. I would be quite pleased, because, as you pointed out, the day would be longer.

once again for sake of completeness, because I'm being misunderstood, I simply wish rhinox to post to check my suspicions (hence verify or nullify). I may find rhinox's towniness outweighs his prior scuminess.
"Please feel free to wagon me"

NOT

"Let's wagon rhinox instead I implore you, you even call him ur #2 fate!"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #303 (isolation #70) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:10 am

Post by Fate »

A conditional read based on VV being TOWN. Why the fuck would you spin your read THHAT WAY IF YOU THINK VV IS SCUM AS PER YOUR OWN DAMN READS?

You first thought was agm is town if vv is, NOT agm is vvs scumbuddy making leaps of faith.

WHICH IMPLIES YOU KNOW VV IS FUCKIN FLIPPIN TOWN AND YOU DON'T GENIUNE?Y SUSPECT HIM
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #354 (isolation #71) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:46 pm

Post by Fate »

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE UK VOTES?

EXTRA READS HAVE BEEN GENERATED. VV DEATH IS BACK ON
VOTE: VV
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #356 (isolation #72) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:34 pm

Post by Fate »

But
consider me LA
not the normal sort of LA where I can't get on often, but the emotionally drained LA where... well you know. Let's just say I wasn't on a plane to paradise, it was to hell, but I went anyway because I had to.

Now give me some time to get back to my old self.

In the meantime please just hammer VV. IF he flips scum it might just make me feel better about myself.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #386 (isolation #73) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:09 am

Post by Fate »

Oh that's so fucking rich. Right up until the 11th hour VV REFUSED to comment on his Rhinoxerousness

Even in his final player list.

So yeah VV, here I am saying I'M NOT SORRY FOR THAT LYNCH.

MAGNUS LAME VOTE ON RHINOX + HIS POST DJOUR OF: Herp rhinoz flipped scum and all I want for christmas is dtm and vezok to post content so I can fade into the background leads me to:

Why the hell is he town SpyreX?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #387 (isolation #74) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:11 am

Post by Fate »

I still haven't read end of day shennanigans but I'm guessing Zito replaced out over some Civility drama BS.

I support a vezok claim, if only to give the vig a reason to/not to shoot him tonight
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #389 (isolation #75) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:16 am

Post by Fate »

Meh I think vezok is town, but well go through the motions and get a claim cause of said townvig.

Its town lists time also now so the vig has more reads, and of course I elect princess ellie to go first
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #392 (isolation #76) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:28 am

Post by Fate »

SpyreX wrote:You keep saying townvig instead of SpyreX murderer of Rhinox, slayer of Tiamat.

Why you gotta hat.

Cuz I was TRYN to keep our los mason gambito open and now we got em drinlkin dat wine so cool

We iz having vezok claim so you can slay dangerous demons at night instead of fairies
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #409 (isolation #77) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:56 pm

Post by Fate »

SocioPath wrote:I know I've certainly personally never bussed obvscum buddies before to help buy easy creds and extra lives and 1ups and continues and and and.
VOTE: Ellie
FFS

Also it should be obvious to anyone I'm scum fishin for town cred by calling Vezoktown before it was "cool to do so" using vague/no reasoning.

I mean, want it obvious when Obv VT Vi died after all she had done up to that point was vote me?

If you don't drink the kool aid there will be death.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #411 (isolation #78) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:03 pm

Post by Fate »

Always listen to the drunk philosophers.

Vote: Mango
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #413 (isolation #79) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:07 pm

Post by Fate »

VEZOK HAS TO CLAIM BEFORE NIGHT FALLS I'VE MAD SUCH CLEAR WITH MY WORDS I DON'T NEED MY VOTE
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #414 (isolation #80) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:08 pm

Post by Fate »

...YET
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #416 (isolation #81) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:13 pm

Post by Fate »

magnus_orion wrote:@sociopath: I don't think I''ve been mafia in a game with you as town have I?
HERE'S A FUN GAME. COUNT THE NUMBER OF POSTS BETWEEN THIS AND HIS LAST THEN DIVIDE BY HIS USEFUL POST CONTENT COMMENT RATIO, THEN SEE HOW IT = SCUM META DEFENSE DUE TO LACK OF EVIDENCE.

OH AND HE ASKED ME HOW I THOUGHT HE WAS BACKGROUND FADING, WHICH I CLEARLY EXPLAIN IN THE POST I CALL HINM OUT ON IKT
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #417 (isolation #82) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:39 pm

Post by Fate »

VasudeVa (8)
Sociopath,, Ellibereth, SpyreX, UncertainKitten, GammaGooey, Fate, Papa Zito, vezokpiraka

Fate (1)
Vi

Rhinox (1)
Magnus_orion

Vezokpiraka (1)
Jahudo

AlmasterGM (1)
VasudeVa

magnus_orion (1)
AlmasterGM

UncertainKitten (1)
Rhinox

Not voting: (0)
No one

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.
Deadline is December 7th at 1pm GMT
Any mistakes in the VC point 'em out and all that.[/mech]

PapaZitoMasterBlaster iks confirmed town. I don't want a word of conf bias when that Slot posts, ok UK?

That leaves: well the rest of the VV wagon >__>
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #419 (isolation #83) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:47 pm

Post by Fate »

Why would you even ask something like that?

He's 100% town for realiable strong townreasons.

Just trust me and leave it at that
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #428 (isolation #84) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:38 am

Post by Fate »

I told you he was confirmed town. Will respond to mangomndaymango
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #436 (isolation #85) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:03 pm

Post by Fate »

I agree that a role that costs town daylight savings time either way in a mini was not too well planned.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #453 (isolation #86) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:21 am

Post by Fate »

Oh cool Spyrex and mango are the final scum.

Vezok, vote mango, did you forget I was still alive?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #482 (isolation #87) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:53 pm

Post by Fate »

I know I haven't said why Spy is scum but its here and there
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #483 (isolation #88) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by Fate »

Ah FUCK SOCIO beat me to it. I guess he needed som/e ttown cred though too
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #484 (isolation #89) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:33 pm

Post by Fate »

Ellibereth wrote:
SpyreX wrote:Jesus h fate I swear. Ellie too.
WHAT!?!?!?
I haven't even called you SCUM YET.
*looks at ellies list*

Maybe ellie should die not mango, but spy is common denom
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #494 (isolation #90) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:11 pm

Post by Fate »

No shitt you wwere one shot. That was as trasnaprent as glass to scum. That/and ur dtm lulz made 2+2 anti town equals scum
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #497 (isolation #91) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:25 pm

Post by Fate »

Lol nice content scum. Call the two obvclaims tlown WOOOO
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #501 (isolation #92) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:16 pm

Post by Fate »

UK is a special kitten if she thought spy is sk.

He's early claiming for realZ was either:
Vt spewing bs to confuse
Siingleee shot is trying toobv draw kill..
Scum smoke and mirrors via #1

I thought spy to bea bettr player tham #2, bc if he thought scum in this caliber wouldn't see right thbrough his shades then idk howo to help.

Now that he's $7(( claiming it is definitelt #2 but sad

More mango lynch, though I can swiing ellie for that jahundo linkrhinox
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #507 (isolation #93) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:10 pm

Post by Fate »

Yeah I was high as hell yesterday, and today was my friends birthday and it was happy hour,,, Sssoososooso

WHAT BSNESE FO U NEED MANGO IS SCUMK ONCE MUY COMPOUTER COMES INB THE MAIL I CAN ELABORATE BUT RWD HIS GODDAMN PSTS
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #508 (isolation #94) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:11 pm

Post by Fate »

Also both the qwagons being on people NNoT VOTIKNG is tech as hella fuck
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #509 (isolation #95) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:12 pm

Post by Fate »

Faraday wrote:
Vote count 2.6

Ellibereth (3)
GammaGooey, Sociopath, Jahudo

magnus_orion (3)
Fate, AlmasterGM, Vezokpiraka
[/b

Not voting (2):
Ellibereth, magnus_orion

]
With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline's 17th of December at 3pm GMT.
VISUAL AIDSzzz
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #511 (isolation #96) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:11 pm

Post by Fate »

SHORT ABND LLONG… THERE WAS NO REASON FOR MO TO PARK HIS VOTE OJ RHINOX WITH TEHEE FENCE SITTING UNLESS HIS SCUM PALZ WERE ALREADY PN THE VV MISLYNCH.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #513 (isolation #97) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:26 pm

Post by Fate »

NO THANKS.

OH AND I WAS EXPECTIN TO COME IN HERE WIKTH MORE THOUGHTS SINCE I DIDN THINK UD BITE…

MANGO LITERALLY SAID "TEEHEE I'M VOTING RHINOX BC I THINK HE HAS A GREATEER SHHOT OF SCIUM FLIP THAN VV, BUT IF RHINOX XOMES BACK AND TOWNS IT UP THEN IDK HE COULD NOT BE SCUM FOR. THE BUSSIN. OH AND D2 START I EONT COMMENT ON RHINOX SCUMFLP ILL JUST ASK LURKERS NOT TO LURK AND SOCIOS MATH TO NOT BE WRONG AND FATE TO NOT BE RIGBHT TEEHEeeeeee. TEEEFUCKINHEE"

Exact quotw god dammnt
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #514 (isolation #98) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:30 pm

Post by Fate »

Jahudo wrote:
Fate wrote:if he thought scum in this caliber wouldn't see right thbrough his shades then idk howo to help.
Couldn't that be the whole point? Scum might think it has to be a double bluff if its coming from Spy. Like "he knows we'll know what he's talking about, but what he doesn't know is that we know that he knows that we know."

However I do see one possibility where Spy is scum, but its not SK and therefore not a bigger priority than finding a Rhinox buddy (also not Spy).

This makes... LLESS SENSE THAN M/E. "SPYREX MIKGHT BE SCUM BUT NOT SK AND ALSO NOT RHINOXS BRO SO MY OWN LOGIV SAYS HE'S NOT SCUM"

Dear loord don't telll me ur dsaying....DOUBLE SCUMTEAM GMBITZ EXTRAORINAIRE??? THAT'S NOT THIS TEA PARTI UJ CLOWN WAKE UP
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #517 (isolation #99) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:36 pm

Post by Fate »

OH OK SDCUMVAG

"I'M HERE WITH MY NOTEEBOOK CONTENT IN THBE SHADOWS KEKEKE"

NO FUCKIN EXCUSDSES FOR YOUR PLAY
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #518 (isolation #100) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:36 pm

Post by Fate »

THE TIMING AND CONTENT OF WWHNE YOU POP IN IS MORSE CODE FOR I'M FUCKIN SCUM LET ME DEFEND MYSELF DAMMNT BTW
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #524 (isolation #101) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:47 pm

Post by Fate »

[quote="SpyreX"](Psst Fate he was trying to say two scumteams I HOPE)

I still have gut feelings about MO being good and Elli makes me itchy BUT YOU RAISE GOOD POINTS[/quote
I KNOW WHAT HE'S SAYIN AND IT MEANS YOU CLAIMED SCUM FOR THE OTHER TEAM UNPROVOKED GAMBIT HALF UR TEAM STAKES STYLE.

KITS DUMB.

DUN GET ME WRONG ELLIES PLAY IS SHIT BUT ID LEAVE IT AT SHIT FOR NOW NOT SCUMMY
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #525 (isolation #102) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:48 pm

Post by Fate »

magnus_orion wrote:Right, townies shouldn't defend themselves, I forgot. My bad. /sarcasm.

So I'm being accused of...
1. Gathering info
2. Voting scum
3. defending myself.

:\ Yeah, I have trouble believing the case on me is solid
LOL.

JUST. LOL.

I PRESENT TO YOU THE STRAWMAN DEFENSE LADIES AND VIGS
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #528 (isolation #103) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:54 pm

Post by Fate »

YOU THINK? YOU FUCKIN THINK?

ITS VCLAIMING TIME SCUMBAG.

I'M ACCUSING YOU OF OVERSIMPLIFYING THE CASE ON YOURSELF AND TWOSTING IT TO MAKE IT SEEM WEQAKER. AKA STRAWMAN

IIM ALSO U AVCCUSING U OF BEING OBVSCUM WHO'S CRYINH ABOLUT BBEING CAUGHT
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #529 (isolation #104) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:55 pm

Post by Fate »

I DON'T WANT TO HEAR /DERP NOONES CLAIMED HAMMAR NO CLAIMMM/ EITHER CUZ ELLIE WILL HAMMER YOU
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #531 (isolation #105) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:02 pm

Post by Fate »

HmmmmMmmmMMMMMMMmmmMMmM

Oh wait. DRPPP

SCUMREPORTER KNEW TOWN ZITOS PLAY WAS OFF AND CHE@CKED HIM FOR PRS.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD TOWNMANGO CHECK ZTo as loppose dto,,, idk,,, FUCKIN RHINNOX??
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #532 (isolation #106) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:05 pm

Post by Fate »

Fate wrote:A conditional read based on VV being TOWN. Why the fuck would you spin your read THHAT WAY IF YOU THINK VV IS SCUM AS PER YOUR OWN DAMN READS?

You first thought was agm is town if vv is, NOT agm is vvs scumbuddy making leaps of faith.

WHICH IMPLIES YOU KNOW VV IS FUCKIN FLIPPIN TOWN AND YOU DON'T GENIUNE?Y SUSPECT HIM

THIS IS STILL VALID AS I EXPECTED MANGO KNEW VV WAS TOWN AND GAVE AGM A TOWN READ BASED OFF THAT.

AGMS CONFIRMED TOWN
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #535 (isolation #107) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:32 pm

Post by Fate »

YOU ARE IF YOU'RE SCUM. I'M NOT GIVINGF U KACL SHIT CREDIT.

YOU SAID U THOUGHT VV QWAS DEATH WORTHY and not worth defending.

YOU THEN SAID IF VV FLIPS TOWN AGM IS TOWN.

THERE'S SOMETHING OFF IN THSE TWON SENTENCES
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #536 (isolation #108) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:33 pm

Post by Fate »

Oh and you THOUGHT you could get rhinox lynched today???

1. Yoour role would confirm/out him if he was run up todday, aka still. A good choice
2. Ur role doesn't catch scums unless run up...
3. Ou thought u could get him lynched today??? WHY COULDN'T U GET HIM LYNCHED YESTERSAYA? CUZ IU WEREN'T EVEN TRYINH. NOT EVEN AFTER HECAME BACK FROM VLA
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #556 (isolation #109) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:59 am

Post by Fate »

OH HOLLY JOY WE GOT OURSELVES A SCUMLIST OF ALL BUT SOCIO.

AINT WE A FINE HUNTER OF SCUMZ THAT HAZ BEEN BACKED UP AGAINST THE WALL DUE TO TOO MANY TOWN READS.

YOURE SCREWED MANGO.

YOU WANT TO CALL SOCIO SCUM YOU CALL ME SCUM FIRST. I CALLED SPYREX SCUM BEFORE SOCIO, AND-THOUGH I DIDNT SAY IT AT THE TIME DUE TO NO COMPUTER-I HAD THE EXACT SAME REASONINGS AS HIM
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #558 (isolation #110) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:07 am

Post by Fate »

Really, I attack everyone I can.

because I have a LONG FUCKIN LIST of people I HAVEN'T attacked this game, because they are town.

You oversimpliying my play to "rages just to look town" is just the same as you ovversimplifying the CASE against you.

And guess what? ITS SCUMMY AS FUCK.

BECAUSE IF YOU THINK I ONLY MAKE CASES TO LOOK TOWN, THEN WHY DO YOU HAVE A TOWN READ ON ME? ARENT I JUST SCUM TRYING TO LOOK TOWN BY EXPLOITING MY META?

BUT NO, TAHT THOUGHT APPARENTYLY DIDNT CROSS YOUR MIND BECAUSE YOU ARE SCUM AND YOU HAVE NO INTEREST IN TRYING TO PAINT ME AS SCUM BC YOULL GO DOWN FASTER IN FLAMES THAT THE TAJ MAJAL.

YOU CLAIM TO HAVE BEEN GATHERING NOTES BUT ALL YOU HAVE AS RESULT OF THOSE NOTES IS A SHITTY LIST AND A SHITTIER VOTE WITH A CRAPTASTIC CASE.

YUO SIR, ARE SCUM, YOU SIR, WERE CAUGHT.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #567 (isolation #111) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:09 pm

Post by Fate »

YOU GUYS DON'T HAVRE THE BHALLS TO LYNCH MANGO AFTER I GET NKD TONITE

ELLIE CAN DIE ANY DAY WITH HIS PLAY
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #573 (isolation #112) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:45 pm

Post by Fate »

UncertainKitten wrote:@Fate: Why won't you give me that list? You did for VV...
I STILL DON'T HAVE A DAMN COMPUTER WORK WITH WHAT YOU HAVE DAMNT
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #824 (isolation #113) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:35 am

Post by Fate »

NOPE.

FUCK IT.

NOPE. VEZOK.

NEVER AGAIN WILL I PLAY WITH YOU.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #827 (isolation #114) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:39 am

Post by Fate »

NO NEED.

DONT POST

VEZOK-NO ACTION
VEZOK-TARETS OBVIOUS KILL TARGET
VEZOK-FUCKING MORON
VEZOK-FUCKING MORON
VEZOK-FUCKING DOESNT REALIZE AGM WILL BE FRAMED OVER JAHUNDO IN LYLO MORON

NO.

I DONT WANT TO SEE IT GODDAMMIT.

JUST POST THE SCUM QT AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY LIFE VEZOK.

YOU WERE SCUM RIGHT?

YEAH.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #828 (isolation #115) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:40 am

Post by Fate »

ISNT IT FITTING A GAME WITH A SEXY AWESOME PLAYER LIST WAS LOST BY THE PERSON WE SHOULDA POLICY LYNCHED D1?

YEAH BUT I DDIDNT LYNCH VEZOK. I TRUSTED HIM TO USE HIS "SUPAH AWESOME ROLEZ" TO CLEAR HIMSELF.

FUCK.
THAT NOISE.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #835 (isolation #116) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:44 am

Post by Fate »

NOT REALLY WHAT?

NOT REALLY HIS FAULT?

WHAT WERE YOU GOING TO SAY?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #838 (isolation #117) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:51 am

Post by Fate »

"Also I'm going to go ahead and call that Fate's buttering me up recently is a gambit that he'll yell about sometime in d3 or beyond if we let him live that long."

>_>

This scumqt makes me feel a lil better. Especially the part where scum always react to my gutreads with "he's stupid, just ignore him he'll go away" /grin

NOW I HAVE PLENTY OF PROOF THE NEXT TIME CALL SOMEONE SCUM AND NO ONE ELSE LISTENS.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #839 (isolation #118) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:01 am

Post by Fate »

editz: i mean seriously pick a mislynch any mislynch to get to LYLO-
Vezok
AGM
FUCKING FIELD DAY
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #843 (isolation #119) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:04 am

Post by Fate »

pssssssh he's only good
a)against bad players
or
b)near/at LYLO
THATS THE WHOLE POINT.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #847 (isolation #120) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:08 am

Post by Fate »

It would've been Vezok instead of Mango if he hadn't claimed.

And then I can pretty much guarantee town would've won (especially since I wouldn't have died N2 with two PRs on the loose and would've gotten UK lynched)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #849 (isolation #121) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:09 am

Post by Fate »

AGM you made the right play.

You made literally the same post as I did here:
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #850 (isolation #122) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:10 am

Post by Fate »

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #865 (isolation #123) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by Fate »

(I'm surprised no one else has pointed out how hilarious it was that Gamma said I can only catch "bad players" after nailing both his buddies page 3 >_>)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #866 (isolation #124) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:32 pm

Post by Fate »

Gamma why would I have wrath for you?

I had a funny feeling one of you/Jahundo was scum, but like Vi (who so aptly and trademarkingly) said: THERE WERE TOO MANY PEOPLE IN THE DEATHQUEUE BEFORE YOU, so tbh I never really read yours/Jahundo's posts in full.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #868 (isolation #125) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:40 pm

Post by Fate »

Gamma when have I seen you as scum?

You mentioned it offhand earlier about mafia of holy orders I think, but I literally did NOT read that gaem past D1 and I don't remember even looking into your slot at all.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #870 (isolation #126) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by Fate »

Oh I completelty missed the point of your post, you were justifying your avatar change.

Yeah I believe in that subtle psychology stuff, really messed with my reads when people change it since I usaully scum and memorize meta with

WHOOPS NEVER MIND
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #872 (isolation #127) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:04 pm

Post by Fate »

I had no idea what the hell it was even after skimming your posts a few times.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #873 (isolation #128) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:04 pm

Post by Fate »

So yeah, I wouldn't use that if you were trying to decepticon me.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #875 (isolation #129) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by Fate »

WAT R U TRYIN TO SAY?

MGMGMMMMMMMGGGGGGRR
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #877 (isolation #130) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:25 pm

Post by Fate »

Oh I thought you were using the banelings and the colossus as some sort of fancy metaphor.

I KNOW WHAT A BANELING LOOK LIKE IM SAYING IT DIDNT REMIND ME OF ONE AT ALL....

SO YEAH, TERRIBLE AVATAR.

ALSO NOT APPROPRIATE GIVEN YOUR CAUTIOUS SCUMBAGISH PLAY.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”