StrangerCoug's Worst Nightmare IIIS: The Dungeon (Game over)

Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (isolation #0) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:00 pm

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

Day 3? Aw cra- 38 pages?
Everything better than expected. If someone wouldn't mind giving me a brief summary while I read up, would be appreciated.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (isolation #1) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:55 pm

Alrighty, hold on to your genitalia, here we go - Wot I Think.
I make no apologies for the impending WALL-O-TEXT.
This is written as I read through the thread, so my opinions at the end may be different from those I express at the start.

Oh great, someone who has to speak Italian.
*checks* Aw shit, he's still alive too. Personally would have killed him out of mercy, but alright. 3 Scum, 3 Town, and 1... something. Given that apparently no kills have been janitor/caretaker'd since, I'm going to guess that this was either:
  • Coug fuckin' with us
  • One of the Voyeur's abilities/a one-shot.
Parama's early throwing out of a list of feelings about players on Page 3, when we were still firmly in RVS/how the fuck do we translate chesskid stage, is irksome. Especially the way he passes it off as "taking a page out of Ellibereth's book" as if that makes it cool and froody.
Twomz jumping in with random vote when discussion had shifted past any semblance of an RVS is also a bit off. It's like it was a cursory "yeah, I'm here, back to lurking without reading thread" post. Ditto for Tasky, although at least he gave a reason (lack of time). Nero Cain was pretty clear scum from the start, going after the two easiest targets (whether bus or mislynch push, who knows) "Chess is being pretty hypocritical right now" with no reasoning, and "I don't like Twomz". Leaning towards either a third party or second scum faction that deliberately targetted him for this.
Parama calling out two (later seen to be town roles) for opportunism and providing little actual evidence on LLD behind "these reads are blatantly obvious" again irks me, as does Espeonage with "I think that
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:05 pm

Jesus, give a man some peace to read already.
manho wrote:
chesskid is scum.

VOTE: chesskid
Was this ever explained, or just manho being manho?

Framm on BE and Espy:
Framm 18 wrote: Odd thing is, I don't think that both of them are scum together, based on their interaction. But I feel llike I am behind the eight-ball in terms of trying to catch up with this game. Miss one or two days and you miss alot.
Assuming multiple scum factions/scum and SK with no coherent flips that uphold this? I don't like it, it smells of trying to throw town off.

Me=Weird wrote: First off is the stove's vote:
Baby Spice - one of the worst votes I've seen on MS
Initially, not the most reasoned out vote. They do back it up somewhat later, but it's not too great. Conclusion: Null, leaning
town.

LLD:
Right now I like Baby Spice as Scum more than BloodErection.

For the simple fact that BloodErection's vote swap MAY have been based upon some deluded town logic... where as Baby Spice is just scumming it up in every way. Cop out post to avoid being linked to any wagon + an OMGUS vote on Parama = Scummy

Vote: Baby Spice
The case: OMGUS, and and just calling BS scummy without really saying why. This is a very weak vote, almost entirely based on OMGUS. It looks a bit to me like scum trying to get a bandwagon going. Conclusion:
Scum.

chess:
as far as I can tell, he wrote:However, I would prefer a Baby Spice wagon because she's not making much sense now, and calling calling obv. town people scum d1
It's a bit hard to figure out what he's saying, as I don't know Italian and translating is weird. Basically, he's saying she wasn't making much sense, which is true, though I have quite often seen town players make no sense. He also accused her of calling townish people scum, the d1 point doesn't make sense because it's a night start game. An okay vote, though it's hard to tell because of the PR. Conclusion: Null.

Espeonage:
Yet another reasonless one. Conclusion: Leaning a bit to
scum.

Twomz:
unvote, vote: Baby Spice (L - 4)

Besides backwards/flawed voting logic (others have pointed it out, I don't even know what to say to it... providing reasons for votes is scummy? wtf), I agree that deflecting and the 'Oh woe is me' defense are two major scumtells (I was gonna say 'accurate' but scumtells are rarely accurate).
Good reasoning, I agreed with this post. Doesn't follow up with it after her other posts, though. Conclusion: Probably
town.

manho:
Just calls her obvscum.
Not much to analyze, it's becoming the norm to vote without reasons. Conclusion: Null, leaning
scum.

Tasky:
I think this game will be more fun if we put someone to L-1:
UNVOTE: VOTE: Baby Spice
Bad
vote. Because it would be more fun? He didn't even express suspicion before this.
See all these reads? These are precisely what I think at this point. (It's not parroting if I'm parroting myself, right? :lol: )
chesskid wrote:tunneling is because you have not spoken to anyone that I have in ages.
Er... what?
chesskid wrote:I am not active in wait, so stop fucking lying.
Erm, what was all the math based on flawed logic about then? Not to mention the fact your so-called "self-clear" was mod-confirmed as crapola...
Reckamonic wrote:The headache. X_X;

Vote: chesskid3
Remember when I said I'd have gotten rid of chesskid if I could?
I didn't mean wasting a lynch to do so.

Parama wrote:
Mafuyu wrote:
Unvote Vote LLD

Mafuyu is interested.
Eh... safe to say LLD isn't scum IMO.
Nobody Special wrote:This is why good players preview our posts prior to hitting Submit.
LLD isn't scum. Just sayin'.
Because scum never bus Day 1, guys!

Parama wrote:
Mafuyu wrote:....are you
sure
the lists aren't part of a PR?
see my own reason for not being mafia above, basically the same thing
Mafuyu wrote:As much as it's amusing to know you're reading Jabberwocky en italiano, are you doing anything other than evading the prodgun right now chess?
I dunno whether to call this a weak bus or a weak attack on a townie. Meh.

Nobody Special wrote:Stop telling me what to do, I don't play according to other people's whims.

Also, I fully agree with Espeo -- this is going to be one frakking hard game. (Plus, I feel all fish-out-of-waterish -- I wasn't in SWNIII.)

Reck/dram, am I, really? I'm not trying to be. Sorry.

unvote

Vote: Lady Greekletters
1. Antihero isn't scum.
2. Espe gets scumpoints
3. Reckamonic gets scumpoints
4. LLD is town
Hi, I'm Parama, I throw this shit out without any fucking justification other than quoting a post that could be interpreted many different ways.
Parama wrote:
Nobody Special wrote:
Tasky wrote:this game is going way to fast for me. don't have enough time.
so expect me to lurk a little.
don't let that distract you.

If you find scum, tell me.
This is the SECOND GAME in which you've posted this.

I think I'm on my way to hating you. Don't push me.

(Sadi the active lurker.)
Hmm... I could see Tasky-scum from this post. Really weak attack and it's more a personal attack than anything.
So when it was done to chesskid, you weren't sure if it was bus or attack on a townie, but you're only considering a bus here?

The size of Parama's scum pool at any time from mid-D2 seems to always be... well, a lot more scum than you'd actually expect at this stage in the game. Smells like scum throwing out as much suspicion as possible, tbh.
Parama wrote:I'm playing to my town meta. I mean, my role PM told me I was town, so I can't help but play to my town meta.
Things I hate:
  • Meta defence
  • Meta attacks
  • Use of meta at all
I've said it before, and I'll say it again - any semi-competent player is aware of their meta, and can play their meta to the point where they become unreadable. Parama even admits that he deliberately plays to meta as SK and mafia, so this post is a bullshit defence.

chesskid's constant "Oh, I have a PR, don't vote me", combined with his aggro towards those pushing his case (xvart and antihero especially) doesn't come across as particularly townish, and neither does the reliance on the flawed maths.
Tasky wrote: there is no such thing as OMGUS. he attacked me, and I am townie, therefore it is obvious that he did something wrong. so, I am inclined to investigate him further. Therefore, I looked back at his posts, and they are full of nonsense. He screams OMGUS all the time, calls 5 people scum, etc.
therefore I vote him.
OH BOY, that logic. "I'm town, anyone who attacks me is wrong and scum". Terribad defence, the type I'd expect from scum.
Tasky wrote: I am not sure about this. but I think so. and, it is vital for all of us that I get to know whether my theory is right or not.
Maybe, if my theory gets confirmed, I can even explain it tomorrow. I am not promising that, though.
"If I can use my power tonight and no-one blocks me..."
Toon Fighter wrote:
vote: Me=First

I read the case and I agreee with it
Worst. Town JOAT. Ever.
Tasky wrote:more M=W votes please!
"I can't explain adequately why, but vote this guy I'm OMGUSing and putting a terrible case on!"
manho wrote:
Spoiler: Notes to myself
spoiler, invisible, purple, spoiler, invisible, purple, spoiler, invisible, purple, spoiler, invisible, purple, spoiler, invisible, purple, spoiler, invisible, purple, spoiler, invisible, purple, spoiler, invisible, purple, spoiler, invisible, purple, spoiler, invisible, purple, spoiler, invisible, purple, spoiler, invisible, purple, spoiler, invisible, purple, spoiler, invisible, purple, spoiler, invisible, purple...

will read BE soon after catching up in
Star Aligned III
i still think chesskid is the italian godfather.
That's awfully specific, sir. Care to back it up? I mean, in principle, I suppose your case is "it makes sense for an Italian Godfather to not know English" which makes some sense, but I'd prefer actual reasons as to scumminess.
Reckamonic wrote:Gonna
Vote: BE

Meta reasoning in an ongoing game
REEEEEECCCCCK!/DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!"

Thankfully not the lynch, but still. GUISE. SRSLY. U GUISE.

Tasky wrote:^lol.

look. it's simple. I have a good reason to suspect that BE will die today.
therefore I do not think we should lynch him today.
not difficult, no lies. :wink:
Wait, today? What happened to him dying that NIGHT?

Wait, Chrono doesn't even know what the fuck he is? Well, shit son.

Tasky wrote:can we go on to serious business and lynch M=W now?
smargaret wrote:tl;dr for Chronopie: You're scum.
These are bad posts and you should both feel bad.
smargaret wrote:oh ... sorry, I thought Chronopie had replaced BE. Framm is only maybe scum, because he hasn't posted anything.

*embarrassed*
Okay, you're kinda redeemed, but forgetting who's who so easily is a step away from "I'll push fucking
anyone
"
manho wrote:chronopie is town, [not a spoiler]or scum with parama.[/spoiler]
Getting SERIOUSLY fed up of manho coasting along like this, barely contributing and rarely explaining any of his reads.
Twomz wrote:There is no Pustulio! It's just a pimple! A hypnotic pimple!

I stand by my policy that Chronopie is always scum.
unvote, vote: Chronopie
This is only slightly a joke.
Halfway through D2 is not time for even "slightly a joke" sir.
Tasky wrote:
Tasky wrote:can we go on to serious business and lynch M=W now?
this
...no comment,
for now.

Espeonage wrote:Can we just lynch the scum and then get onto the next one later. BE reeked of so much scum the case wasn't needed. I did point out a really bad post or two of his though.
NO SIR, CASE IS ALWAYS NEEDED, SIR. "REEKING" NOT ENOUGH, SIR.

Tasky wrote:
smargaret wrote:Tasky seems to be flailing about for any lynch that isn't BE right now.
I want to lynch M=W.
smargaret wrote: At this point, BE is the best lynch. There are two outcomes: BE is scum. This is obviously good. BE is town. BE is vanilla town (per claim), so we haven't mislynched another power role. The wagon on BE will provide a lot of material for analysis tomorrow. We'll get rid of a scummy player who would be serious trouble in LyLo, so he doesn't make a bad mislynch either.
the last time I made a post like this I was scum.
FoS: smargaret
Petitioning for Tasky to be renamed "terribad scum". Seriously, this and the M=W case are huge piles of fluff. Judging someone based on YOUR meta? Jesus, meta is bad enough without misapplying YOURS to SOMEONE ELSE.

xvart wrote:
Tasky, 674 wrote:the last time I made a post like this I was scum.
FoS: smargaret
As I recall, I think I made some points against smargaret a while back. Let me go back and check, but I am pretty sure I could swing for a smargaret lynch today in the unfortunate event that chesskid is not hanging from the gallows.

xvart.
"I want this lynch... but I'm cool with anything else I can push, really!"

Toon Fighter wrote:
unvote, vote: sakshijain

That lost role thing was seriously weird. I want it better explained.
...see above statement Re: Worst. JOAT. Ever.

Tasky wrote:
smargaret wrote:Mothrax still needs to die. Tasky, how sure are you that he'll die tonight? I'll move my vote if it's inevitable.
let's say 60%, but additionally it is very important for us that I determine whether my theory is true.
60% =/= good enough. And I want an explanation of why only 60%, and yes I am asking for a proper claim here because frankly I'm fed up of all this "ooh, he might die" shit you pulled D2.
What are you, and why might you have killed BE if he hadn't been lynched. Now. Go.

Parama wrote: *is patiently waiting for a mothrax lynch and will do nothing until mothrax is dead*
Sure is tunnelling over here.

manho wrote:ok then,
unvote, vote: mothrax

[color=not purple]Manho gets his first strike for post #723, which breaks his post restriction.[/color]

LOL, just messing around with the mod color.
...I'm going to slap you. Seriously, how the fuck are you getting away with this?
Parama wrote:
Town:

Tasky
The Stove
LLD
smargaret

Null:

Antihero
Twomz
Me=Weird
Espeonage
chesskid3
Chronopie
xvart
manho
Reckamonic

Scum:

Toon Fighter

I'm thinking I need to reread a bit. My reads are all screwed up atm. I want to see what Toon Fighter flips before anything else. If he flips mafia goon, I'm putting my life savings on all daykills being deathmillerized. If he flips town (HAHAHA you jest.) or mafia PR then I'll be happier with all current flips. I really want to believe all the flips and my gut is telling me to do so, but I'm not sure.
Question: since TF was daykilled and flipped town, do you think the flips are... well, flipped? Or that only certain kills are millerised? Or any other ideas you may have now.
You appear to have answered this already, I assume you now believe the kills aren't millerised/flipped alignment on reveal. Feel free to correct me.

Re: Twomz in #770 - pointing out that you are pointing out the obvious =/= making your post any less fluff.
Espeonage wrote:Why my lynch. I was basically the only person who pointed out how stupid the TF case was and it turns out I was right.
Hoo boy. This is a terrible defence. "I was right about him being town! WHY MEEEEEE?!"

Tasky wrote:wait. isn't this going WAAAY to fast?
we should be a little careful, while it is true that 3 scums have died, we still lost 2 very powerful power roles. I don't think we should take this lightheartedly.
I'd like a NICE, PRECISE and COMPLETE case against Espeonage in one post. Thanks!
"Let's slow this legitimate lynch down! I can't be bothered/don't want to read Espeonage's last 3 posts myself, and I've conveniently forgotten about M=W for now."

manho wrote:
manho wrote:
Espeonage wrote:Why my lynch. I was basically the only person who pointed out how stupid the TF case was and it turns out I was right.
maybe you are scum so you know TF is not scum for sure.

just saying that though i haven't read Espeonage and not decided him scum or not yet.

add in the stove in my list of to be read.
an iso on Espeonage shows that he is likely scum. and that last post in which he wanted to prove himself innocent makes him scum.

vote: Espeonage
for now. will read the stove later.

LOL, small words are shown as normal in google chrome, and i thought i've forgotten my PR when i read my own post.
Again, just "my ISO that I'm not going into detail on says he's scum, also his last post".

[quote="chesskid3]As might be(likely to be?) scum like Espeonage, (he was happy to go into mathematics PR thing with me), and call it wishful thinking, but if he turns scum, the chances of me being scum down. If he runs the city, the chances of me being scum still go down.[/quote]

"Lynching this guy makes me town, regardless of his flip" Er, no. Just no. No player is EVER confirmed by another's flip, with the possible exception of a cop saying "X is town" and then being revealed as pro-town cop on death. And even then, godfather roles exist, so it's no 100%.

Tasky wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:Tasky is scum. He's promised to help out with chesskid's posts but has conveniently sat out of all discussions about them, the OMGUS case on M=W is beyond terrible, his votes are normally baseless, and his "BE will die tonight bit was scum trying to get two mislynches for the price of one ("Oh, BE isn't dead? Well, I guess my theory was wrong, then. Time to get lynching!"
I do not know whether my theory is right or not, since you guys didn't what I asked you too.
I didn't help out chesskid because nobody asked me to. If there is a difficult post, I'll help. I really don't understand how you can really believe I am scum because of that.
M=W is scum, whether you believe it or not.

all in all, your post is just ridiculous.
Tasky, this defence is ridiculous. Your theory never merited testing, and since mothrax flipped town, what if your "60%" hadn't come through? You'd have expected us to lynch him still. "No-one asked me" is not a valid reason when we've clearly been having trouble with posts going through Google Translate twice and coming out heavy garbage.
"M=W is scum, whether you believe it or not" pretty much sums up your case on me - nearly non-existent.
manho wrote:
[not a spoiler]@mod, you've missed my vote.[/spoiler]

i'm not scum, sorry.
You're not doing much in the way of being town, though. Your "post restriction" requires you to purple, mini, or spoiler some text before you start each post. It does NOT in anyway justify the massive active lurking you've perpetrated this game.

Tasky wrote:
Stove wrote:
Here's an idea: go read him yourself and form your own opinion.
That's exactly the point: I read Espeonage but I didn't see what you see. Therefore I am asking you to show me.
Wait, so you read him, and didn't see a good case on him as scum... so you want someone else to show you a case on him? Can you not stand by your own read, for some reason? Do you, say, just want a reason to jump on any town wagon?

Tasky wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:What reasons make you believe Espeonage could be town?
What reasons make you believe Espeonage could be scum?
he got a role PM from the mod containing his role. I know from a reliable source that his role was chosen randomly among a pool of roles containing scumroles and townroles.
That answers both questions.
No, it doesn't, it's dodging a valid question as to why you have conflicting opinions of Espeon over time that lead to a null-read overall.

Nachomamma8 wrote:
chesskid, post #842 wrote:I would not be at all surprised if the city upside down, but he has earned my vote.
So are you saying that you wouldn't be surprised if he flipped town, but he's earned your vote regardless?
If so, would you be suprised if he flipped scum?
Holy shit, THIS. "I wouldn't be surprised if he flipped town, but I'm voting him anyway"? BING BING BING SCUMDAR GOING OFF LIKE A FUCKING WASP'S NEST, MASSIVE CONTACT OFF THE STARBOARD SIDE, CAP'N
smargaret wrote:Huh. Upon rereading, xvart has the defense of BE, which gives him town points, and some rolefishing/pointless post restriction discussion/my own private reason which give him scum points. Leaning scum, but probably not a good choice for today.
Given that scum know who is town (or, if we have a third party, who ISN'T scum, at least), why does defending BE/mothrax give him town points?

manho wrote:i haven't seen a case on me so i won't defend myself.

still trying to find some time to read the stove.

vote: Espeonage
if the mod can't find my last vote.
i promise not to put game-related stuff in invisible text.
...really now. How about:
- Lack of any meaningful content
- Multiple unreasoned votes
- Repeated wagon hopping
- Refusal to defend self and ignoring cases against you
Parama wrote:M=W: I don't really want to lynch obvious town, so Tasky isn't gonna be a valid lynch ever.
Please tell me why he's obvious town.

Parama wrote:See: Tasky giving role-related reasons as to why we shouldn't lynch BE because he'll die anyways
See: BE/moth flipping town
See: Tasky obvtown
Soft-claim + town-flip =/= Tasky being obvtown. If anything, BE/moth flipping town reinforces the idea that Tasky was hoping for a second mislynch when his 60% magically failed to come through.

manho wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:Jokes aside, Vote: Manho. He's making his post restriction more crippling than it has to be; having to post in spoilers or purple text for the entire game really isn't an excuse to not post any content throughout the course of it.
yeah, and i promise to only put random stuff in invisible text.
I'll have to look later in his ISO to see his posts, but I'm pretty sure that he's posting only to avoid prods.
i'll leave it until you look into my ISO.
He gets bonus scum points for being really late on both wagons, and I'd pretty much guarantee he didn't have any reasoning for jumping onto either of them.
my vote would have been on Baby Spice much earlier if i didn't missed half of the first day. and she was so obv-scum then.
i didn't find BE/moth that scummy, but he wasn't that pro-town either. i'd say he was neutral in my mind then. the deadline and the fact that 3 scums have dead make my wagon vote.
His votehop onto Espeonage with reasoning "an ISO shows that he is likely scum" is a scum cop out, and only adds to his case.
i can't explain the gut feeling, but that's the way it goes.

the stove is still my next read, but i still struggle to find some time to do that.
Let's address how bad this "defence" is, shall we kids?
- he doesn't actually answer the first point of Nacho's.
- He refuses to properly defend (
again
) until Nacho ISO's him.
- Missing half the first day isn't an excuse when all role PM's had a link to the thread.
- I don't subscribe to the "any lynch > no lynch" theory, personally, but okay.
-
An ISO should not result in a "gut feeling". The point of an ISO is to find solid evidence in a person's post. The fact you provided no evidence other than this "gut feeling" is scummy as all hell.

Parama wrote:Dunno why town would want to see a wagon on obvtown.
Dunno why you care about me moving Antihero on my list if my list isn't scumhunting like you say.

You're BSing this on the basis of me moving one read on my list. From town to nulltown. And acting like it's a big deal. While also saying my lists are worthless.
Calling self obvtown =/= being obvtown.
The point Stove is trying to make (feel free to correct me if I'm interpreting wrong) is that you're moving people about on these lists with little/no real justification, the order seems arbitrary when people like Antihero who have done more "townie" actions than others are below those people", and the very fact they're not scumhunting.
And I'd say sticking with those damn worthless lists, then trying to draw suspicion on Antihero and Stove for getting onto you for them, is just as much BS.
chesskid3 wrote:
Unvote

Vote: Chronopie
I love a good rack of lamb, me. And chesskid sure tastes like sheep.
That said, after the vote he backs it up. Hrm. Not a fan of justification AFTER voting, but... eh.
Tasky wrote:
The Stove wrote:Tasky, why that vote. Why that vote over other possible votes. Sigh.
because Chronopie is scum.
You start giving sodding reasoning with your votes, sir, or you're going to dance the hemp fandango if I have any say.
Tasky wrote:this game is dragging...
MORE CHRONO-VOTES PLZ!!
A) How the fuck was the game dragging? Because someone asked to be replaced?
B) JESUS CHRIST MAYBE IF YOU GAVE PEOPLE A DECENT CASE TO WORK WITH
manho wrote:[not a spoiler=]GO BULLS~~~[/spoiler]
the framm/chrono slot is not scum.
Another coasterpost.

And that's me caught up to where I replaced in.

Final reads:

Scummy as all hell:

Tasky (VOTE M=W PLZ! NO, VOTE CHRONO PLZ! NO, I'M NOT GOING TO PRESENT A COHERENT CASE OF MY OWN ON EITHER! I also don't like the soft-claim that, if his 60% had conveniently not gone through, would have led to 2 mislynches in a row)
Charlie/manho (mostly based on manho's actions, or lack thereof)

Sort-of frothy

chesskid3 (delicious parrots, continued use of math PR long after shown to be bullshit)
Espeonage (WHY MEEEEE)

Null, from null-but-a-bit-frothy to null-but-kinda-cool-I-guess

Parama (lack of real scumhunting, defensiveness over his stupid lists)
Chronopie (not much content, but doing more than manho/Tasky, and given that they're pushing him... kinda doubt a late-game bus)
smargaret (full on null as hell.)
Fate replacing xvart (See smargaret)

Fairly confident town-reads (no particular order)

The Stove
Fate
Antihero
(All three have been posting strong, well thought-out townesque content, and have done little that I find scummy.)

Seriously needs to do more in this game

Nachomamma8
Twomz
(I'm having a hell of a time reading either of you, Nacho because Reckamonic did fuck all, and you've not done much more since, and Twomz because what you've posted has been so non-committal I don't know where to begin.)

With that done, I shall now UNVOTE: VOTE: Tasky
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:10 pm

...And I've put Fate on there twice, for some reason. Consider his position in the Town Read list the actual one.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:18 pm

Fate wrote:
Knight of Cydonia wrote:...And I've put Fate on there twice, for some reason. Consider his position in the Town Read list the actual one.
So you're actually trying this game?

YOU KNOW WHAT THA-oh you're M=W...
I try every game. You've seen me replace in, I do these walls every time.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:20 pm

Doublepostan
Google Translated chesskid wrote: well that was a nice wall of A B may be true but you can also OMG Stop the presses
Er... what?
Tasky, make yourself useful, scum.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (isolation #6) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:07 am

I want to see a votecount before we do anything rash. Parama, you're doing yourself no favours here if you are town.
Mind you, you're doing us a huge favour if you're not.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (isolation #7) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:23 am

Do
you
even know your role?
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1134 (isolation #8) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:45 pm

chesskid3 wrote:Feccia:
Chronopie
KoC
Charlie?
ToonFighter?
One of those is dead, and I've yet to see you present a case of your own against the other three.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (isolation #9) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:59 pm

chesskid3 wrote:Ho presentato un caso su chronopie. Si sono confermati per la feccia per il tentativo di discredito.
Yeah, you presented it 8 pages ago.

Your first post on the subject, in reply to Chronopie voting manho for 828:
chesskid3 wrote:^ feccia
Translation: "^ scum"

Your next post is your vote for him. No reasoning given.

Then you quote Chronopie's post that you pointed at and said "scum" to, without a case again, then finally, 3 posts later, say this:

chesskid3 wrote:chiamando città argomenti città V non è qualcosa che un townie dovrebbe fare proprio ora, soprattutto con il modo che la stufa sembra essere circa Parama (non che sono d'accordo con lui, ma non ho intenzione di chiamarla città contro città)

LLD è fondamentalmente città evidente, sulla base della sua richiesta e conseguente miglioramento del gioco da allora.

Inoltre, saltando su manho per 828 è incredibilmente schiumosa. Questo post non è viscido, che il post è solo costolette manho sballare. Nella peggiore delle ipotesi, è un nulltell, e nella migliore delle ipotesi si tratta di un towntell.
Saltando su un bersaglio molto facile dopo quel post, tuttavia, è un scumtell.
Translator gives me this:
"arguments calling city City V is not something that a townie should do right now, especially with the way the fire seems to be about Parama (not that I agree with him, but I'm not gonna call city against city)

LLD city is basically clear, based on its request and thereby improving the game since then.

In addition, jumping up to 828 Manh is incredibly frothy. This post is not sticky, that post is just busting chops Manh. At worst, it is a nulltell, and at best it is a towntell.
Jumping on a target very easy after that post, however, is a scumtell."

Now, from what I can understand, your "case" on Chronopie is basically "townies don't call arguments town vs. town, also I think Manho's 828 is just him being townie under pressure, so Chrono is scum". (Again, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.)
Firstly, I've seen plenty of townies call arguments "town vs. town" before, so I'm not sure where you're getting that idea from; and secondly, that 828 is pretty much how manho posted all damn game. It's not a change under pressure, it's him sticking to providing fuck-all content.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (isolation #10) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:29 pm

Because Tasky is scummy as all hell and I like my vote on him.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (isolation #11) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:23 am

Like I said. Happy with my Tasky vote.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (isolation #12) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:27 pm

"Who should I sheep", an unvote, and finally sorting out his PR =/= claiming town, or doing anything to change my read on his predecessor.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (isolation #13) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:08 pm

Well, let's hear them then.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1180 (isolation #14) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:22 pm

Parama wrote:I have see Charlie-scum. He would reread the entire thread.
:?
That's it? You're going to completely ignore what his predecessor did, and say "he would read whole game as scum, must be town"?
Firstly, it's a meta defence. Second, it's a meta defence that can't even be confirmed since he could easily read the whole game and only post about the last 10 pages as you suggested.
Y'know, if you can't be bothered to play this game properly, Parama, you might as well not play.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (isolation #15) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:24 pm

StrangerCoug wrote: Charlie (1): Chronopie
smargaret (1): Tasky
The Stove (1): Lady Lambdadelta
Not voting (3): Espeonage, Charlie, Parama
The following people all need to stop wasting/not using their vote. If you're voting someone, convince us why they're the wagon today.
If you're not, sodding well start voting.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (isolation #16) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:40 pm

Tasky. Chrono. Parama.

All three need to be lynched. Tasky has gone completely under the radar. Chrono was never above it. Parama is throwing around vague bullshit about how Charlie is town, and smarg is ruining the null/town read I had on her by accusing Fate, of all people, of paralyzing the game.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (isolation #17) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:09 pm

Parama wrote: @Knight: When did I go from a null read to a scum read?
Vagueness, refusal to co-operate with town, coupled with earlier throwing out of listed of "reads" with nothing to support them and therefore no way to hold you accountable for them as any of your earlier reads can be justified anyway you wish via selective reading and interpretation.

@Antihero - sorry for confusing you and smarg, you just seem to basically be one person attacking Fate recently, so the confusion is an easy one to make. It's like a mutual chainsaw circlejerk over there.

PreviewEdit:

I read through every sodding page of this game. I always do when I replace in. Shit's important.

Agree with whichever half of The Stove just posted about confirmation bias re: smarg's reread. Already having a vote on Fate while reading = a heavy influence on how that reread goes.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (isolation #18) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:49 pm

Parama wrote:Your comment is kinda pointless.
Not really, though. Meta is an awful defence, especially when, as you're clearly stating, Parama, you're aware of that meta. Awareness of meta leads to ability to manipulate it, yada yada, how many times do I have to bloody say this when people try to use meta as a defence of themselves or others...
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (isolation #19) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:41 pm

Confirmation bias of smarg's read confirmed. bhavy-whatsit never even posted. That's not lurking, that's "not picking up role PM, not posting ANYTHING, not picking up prod".
The fact it's the first poitn of smarg's case worries me. Will address the rest after I go to lectures today. should be about 3PM GMT.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1286 (isolation #20) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:38 am

Right, that fucking does it, if you'll pardon my French.
UNVOTE: VOTE: Parama
Start participating, or start swinging, sir.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1289 (isolation #21) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:43 am

Espe and Chrono can be handled by the vig or by the mod. You, however, are posting while not actually providing any content other than "that's a rubbish case, so's that, I can't be bothered to read anything longer than a few lines because I don't like walls, X is town, I'm town, not gonna explain why lol". IMHO, that's worse than just being lazy, that's being actively anti-town and obfuscatory.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1293 (isolation #22) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:41 am

It's gotta end on the 29th. That's what deadlines are for.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1347 (isolation #23) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:42 pm

chesskid wrote:I threw on Koc scumlist because his wall was a wall of text does not take a position on anything, and it seemed a very frothy catchup post.
Honestly, I do not even remember who he replaced, I'm not paying much attention to this game
tl;dr "this seemed scummy but I can't say why, I didn't actually read it to see that KoC took a position on everyone at the end of it, I'm not actually paying attention to this game."

Hey
Hey guys
NEWSFLASH: A WALL IS A WALL!
(This brought to you by Chesskid)
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (isolation #24) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:02 am

Right. I want a set in stone agreement from Tasky that he will only kill who a majority of the town asks him to.
We should agree on who we want vigged before we lynch each day. If at any point Tasky deviates from the kill we request, we lynch him immediately.
Agreed?
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1359 (isolation #25) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:03 am

Oh, and he shouldn't be allowed to live to endgame, just in case he is really a SK-Poisoner or scum poisoner.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1362 (isolation #26) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:08 am

No, Fate. While I might agree with your list, others may not. We do this properly.
I want everyone to put a vig vote in bold and blue like this:
vigvote: Parama

Give it 36 hours for everyone to vote, then the person who has a majority/the most votes after that time, Tasky agrees to kill.
Then we can lynch Chrono or whoever the fuck we do end up with.

And Fate, I was ahead of you, actually. Hence my post being
ahead of yours.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1364 (isolation #27) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:14 am

No, Fate. That's not how "being a competent townie" works. You give other people a choice in this, and with a vigvote, the scum have to vote twice. That gives us two chances to spot a voting pattern, another way to catch them out. We're doing a vig vote.
Fine. 24 hours.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1375 (isolation #28) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:37 am

Chesskid not
Giving
Decent
Reasons

Since we're listing, I guess mine is:
Parama
Chronopie
Espeonage
chesskid3
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1400 (isolation #29) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:32 am

So chesskid's "case" on me is that he disagrees with my reads, and he thinks my catchup posts were "walls of shit".
I strongly suggest you come up with a real case, one where you point out actual scummy actions rather than "I disagree, must be scum". You're using your PR to coast through this game without ever providing real cases on any of your suspects, and it's getting beyond a joke.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1402 (isolation #30) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:44 am

chesskid3 wrote:
Knight of Cydonia wrote:So chesskid's "case" on me is that he disagrees with my reads, and he thinks my catchup posts were "walls of shit".
I strongly suggest you come up with a real case, one where you point out actual scummy actions rather than "I disagree, must be scum". You're using your PR to coast through this game without ever providing real cases on any of your suspects, and it's getting beyond a joke.
La traduzione, perché a quanto pare non sono l'unico che non possono postare in inglese: WAH WAH WAH WAH c'è un caso su di me e se mi difendo potrei guardare scummy quindi mi limiterò a lamentarsi di come CK ha un PR e sarà tutto va via wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
3 lines does not a case make. I'm not "whining about you having a PR", I'm pointing out that you seem to basically be posting 2-3 lines for most of your posts and expecting to get away with it because of your PR.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1404 (isolation #31) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:03 am

chesskid3 wrote:Il tuo avatar mi infastidisce
Well, if we're going to be petty... It's a leftover from my last modded game. I should change it, but I think I'm going to leave it until after this game is over now.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1410 (isolation #32) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:33 pm

-sigh- Fine. I want Parama's head tomorrow if he keeps this shit up, mind.

UNVOTE: VOTE: Chronopie
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1525 (isolation #33) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:16 pm

We won? Jolly good.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”