SMBM 1: IoBC GAME OVER! CONGRATULATIONS: TOWN AND KAMIKAZE!

Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:49 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

/confirm
Returning froma spontanious extended sabatical. Posting from an Android with a crappy touch keyboard, so spelling mistakes will occur with wild abandon.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:11 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Where is everyone? Time to get this game started. Also, Hail King Bowser!!!
Returning froma spontanious extended sabatical. Posting from an Android with a crappy touch keyboard, so spelling mistakes will occur with wild abandon.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:13 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Gollum wrote:
It looks as if that
weakling
Smeagol has flaked.
By this you mean the other half of your hydra?

We're only waiting for 6 people, including Gollum, can we start?

Also, Hail Lord Bowser!!!
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:28 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

chkflip wrote:Breadcrumbing much, Scummy Mcscumscum?
1. Breadcrumbing isn't scummy.
2. If I wanted to breadcrumb, I would be
milling
about the
cop
station looking for a
doctor
with a
serial
case of treating
vigilanties

Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:21 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Vote: Antihero

First to vote is scum, for sure.

Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:16 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Ok, first off, sorry for the large post, but, thankfully, its not a 'wall post', just very large because of the number of quotes, and how I space them. i am very concise(in fact, I have difficulty making posts with massive paragraphs.)
chkflip wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
chkflip wrote:
VOTE: Zodiark13

Very irritating post restriction... or he's trying to put up the facade that he's got one... we'll see which.
quick honest answer...

is this the only reason you are voting him?
- It's just an RVS vote, really. The restriction is easily overlooked. Aht leest he dun haff two typ lyk dis. I played a game recently where someone was Ozzy Ozbourne and that was their restriction. This one? Not so bad.
This is just me being quirky, and getting into the spirit of the games theme. Don't expect me to stop at any time though. Also, off topic, please do elaborate on the Ozzy Ozbourne post restriction. A RL friend wants to know.

chkflip wrote:diddin, does your character wear clothes? Shells don't count.
chkflip wrote:I didn't think the question was so assenine, really. It wasn't any sort of attempt at rolefishing. I simply asked diddin the question after Sorrow said he was scum in every game that the two had played. It was just to see how he'd respond; I seriously didn't expect him to answer it at all. The defensive town-like reaction was what I was hoping for. I'd also like to note that, where I normally play, that's not too farfetched a question. I will, however, take note and ask myself 'could this be considered rolefishing?' in the future. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
So, after being called out for rolefishing, you backtrack, claim to be reactionfishing, then backtrack from that in one post?

Set Fire to: chkflip

gandalf5166 wrote:OOH I LIKE THIS WAGON

VOTE: chkflip
Kindly explain your reason for jumping on this wagon or kindly GTFO from it. I don't much care for riding with scum.

Midnight's Sorrow wrote:I really hope this talk of 'Policy Lynching' is just a 'Let's get out of RVS!" and not a "Dude, I'm like...
completely
serious. Let's lynch this scumbag!' kind of deal. Because if it's the latter, I will be severally disappointed.

To me, PLing is, at the best of times Anti-Town; at the others, 100% completely scummy.
Policy lynching is very good if the day is nearing its end, there is no clear candidate for lynch, and there is a player being a total douche. Also, I hear that, in games with a player mod, D1 mod lynch is a must.

Also, one last thing.

ALL HAIL LORD BOWSER!!!
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:19 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Why are we even having this discussion regarding policy lynches? Policy lynches, if they even occur, don't happen until a few hours away from the deadline, or else they are scum driven, IMO.

Extinguish: Antihero
Set fire to: chkflip

Also, All Hail Lord Bowser!!!
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #7) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:19 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

GhostWriter wrote:
Zodiark13 wrote:
gandalf5166 wrote:OOH I LIKE THIS WAGON

Kindly explain your reason for jumping on this wagon or kindly GTFO from it. I don't much care for riding with scum.
GhostWriter wrote:All systems go. Switching all-wagon mode. Using the boost to get through.

VOTE: Chkflip
Yet I didn't get called out. If you can spot the difference, you're a better person than I, that's for certain.
The difference? I didn't notice you. I assumed that all people who were voting for chkflip without reason would notice and consider doing similar. If you feel so bad about not being asked for your reasons, consider me asking now.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #8) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:22 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

GandalfIzSik wrote:I'm still on my random vote?

Unvote
There we are. Now explain your reasons for joining this wagon. I've yet to see any.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #9) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:38 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Wait...

I FORGOT TWICE!!!

ALL HAIL LORD BOWSER!!!

ALL HAIL LORD BOWSER!!!

ALL HAIL LORD BOWSER!!!

ALL HAIL LORD BOWSER!!!

ALL HAIL LORD BOWSER!!!

ALL HAIL LORD BOWSER!!!
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #10) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:39 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

EBWOP: Fuck being sick.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #11) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:23 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

muh316 wrote:Right now I'll jump on the largest bandwagon. I would really like an early lynch to see the mechanics of this game and how it works. This is a bastard mod so there is going to be some unfairness and I want to see if he's for the town or against the town. I feel like we can get way more info on day 2 than what we can get on day 1.

unvote vote CHK
...Right...

FoS:mus316

Also, All Hail Lord Bowser!!!
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #12) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:56 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Muh's 'Come and lynch me' style of play suggests to me either;

A) His wincon is to be lynched(ie Jester),
B) He has an ability that activates on lynch,
C) Both of the above.

Either way, I'm not going to support a Muh lynch, for fear of a Jester.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (isolation #13) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:22 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Guys(and girls if there are any), theres around a week until the deadline, so we need to get a lynch going, unless we're going to let the deadline choose for us. I myself still want to see a chkflp lynch, although I'll back a gandalf lynch if the chkflp wagon dies. I'm still against a muh lynch though.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (isolation #14) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:39 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

@mod, may we have a votecount?
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1769 (isolation #15) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:07 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

At the end of D1, I quickly sent the mod a request to bomb Chkflip. However, the next morning, I woke up and the first thing I thought was, 'Change the bombing to Gandalf'. I seem to be smarter than usual when I'm half asleep, so, not doubting my half asleep self for a moment, I immediately PM'ed the change. I'm so glad I did. No offence to Gandalf.

Also, GG town. Took you long enough.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”