SMBM 1: IoBC GAME OVER! CONGRATULATIONS: TOWN AND KAMIKAZE!

Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:52 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

/Confirm
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:32 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

GandalfIzSik wrote:/confirm

Am I the only person with a really vague role PM?
A subtle attempt at rolefishing, I think so

VOTE GANDALFIZSIK
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:38 pm

Post by Swiftstrike »

chkflip wrote:diddin, does your character wear clothes? Shells don't count.
chkflip wrote:I didn't think the question was so assenine, really. It wasn't any sort of attempt at rolefishing. I simply asked diddin the question after Sorrow said he was scum in every game that the two had played. It was just to see how he'd respond; I seriously didn't expect him to answer it at all. The defensive town-like reaction was what I was hoping for. I'd also like to note that, where I normally play, that's not too farfetched a question. I will, however, take note and ask myself 'could this be considered rolefishing?' in the future. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
So you asked the question based on the point that it was raised he was always scum, so are you saying that you know that the scum will be wearing clothes and not a shell and how would you know that? And if it is not to far-fetched a question to ask for your normal games why would you not expect to get an answer?

FOS chkflip

PranaDevil wrote:
vote: Swiftstrike

As a nice welcome to Mafia Scum ol' buddy ol' pal :D
Don't be trying to buddy up to me, I'll be keeping my eye on you as well.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:04 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

From Wikipage of the game the Smith gang are the enemies of the game and Mario and Bowser team up, and this has happen in pretty much all the RPG games.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Mari ... Stars#Plot

but this is digressing from the actual game. as it could easily be a number of different roles drawn to be the scum team and not be strictly related to the games "bad guys"
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #4) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:26 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

Well the flavour text definitely clears up that the Smith gang are the scum that needs to be found. So that ends that distracting conversation, the other distracting conversation is question of whether we should be looking for third party or scum, given that at the moment we don't have any info on whether there is any third party surely at the moment hunting something not necessarily in the game is a strange way to waste time. Anyway.
PranaDevil wrote:and -100 points from gandalf as well.
Where did you -100 from someone else before that you can do it again and why do you still have your RVS vote still on me? Have you not found anything yet that you find more suspicious that random vote?

Zodiark13 wrote:EBWOP: Fuck being sick.
You just posted your missing "all hail lord bowser" and they you make another post without it in, so is this supposed to be something mandatory or just when you remember it.
GandalfIzSik wrote:1. I didn't claim PR. I could have been saying that my PM implied that I might have had a role.
2. I nearly always softclaim PR D1, sometimes excepting the times when I actually am one.
3. I usually assume that bastard mods are vanillaless. The scum probably do too. So in essence, I've either given them information that they already knew, or I'm trying to draw a NK.
1)You did a little more than that plus you managed to draw two others into saying the same thing, what town reason do you have to imply you have a role?
2)Why? again how is this town beneficial?
3)So you are trying to draw a night kill but telling scum that you are trying to draw a night kill, surely this faulty logic or are you trying to hide the fact that your "claim" drew out two similar claims?
mallowgeno wrote:
Vote Midnight Sorrow

Scummiest read right now IMO
Why? a little bit of meat on the bones might be useful when you haven't previous contributed to the thread.
chkflip wrote:This is retarded. That being said, I'll definitely be looking into those that have voted me as they're not all mislead townies. Report back when I've gathered something of value. I'm willing to softclaim at this point, but something tells me that'd be "anti-town" and found "scummy" in some other dumbass way, too.
With it being fifteen to burn I don't see any reason to be any form of claiming now unless for some reason you are feeling the heat(pardon the pun) right now for non town reasons.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:17 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

PranaDevil wrote:
Swiftstrike wrote:
PranaDevil wrote:and -100 points from gandalf as well.
Where did you -100 from someone else before that you can do it again and why do you still have your RVS vote still on me? Have you not found anything yet that you find more suspicious that random vote?
I thought it was quite obvious with the line of posts, that I was saying Gandalf was wrong in who the scum group were, based on the fact I have played the game.
And as for my other point, have you not found someone suspicious yet or are you keeping your vote on me so it's easy to move when you see which way the winds is blowing?
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #6) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:37 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

Not worried at all, just interested to know why you where holding a RVS vote at this stage. So you don't feel that Gandalf was rolefishing with his first comment in this thread or is your comment more related to the discussion of a policy lynch that the others who have voted have given as a reason?
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (isolation #7) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:23 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

PranaDevil wrote:It wasn't role fishing, and I don't agree with policy lynches anyway.
would you consider what he did pro town then?
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #8) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:41 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

chkflip wrote:Thank you, Gollum, for completely ignoring the fact that I said my GIS find was a reading mistake.

I would like to know, however, what diddin did that caught your eye?
I don't like this post it seems to be looking for a reason to turn the attention off of you and on to Diddin by encouraging Gollum to post a fair bit about Diddin so that you can then slip out of sight.

DavidParker wrote:Hey guys, done a quick skim-through.

For now,
SET FIRE TO: Midnight Sorrow

More content coming soon.

Love the flavor (pun intended)
It would be nice to see this content, same question I asked to Mallowgeno, could you please put some explanation around your vote? rather than just slapping one in.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:40 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

Zodiark13 wrote:Muh's 'Come and lynch me' style of play suggests to me either;

A) His wincon is to be lynched(ie Jester),
B) He has an ability that activates on lynch,
C) Both of the above.

Either way, I'm not going to support a Muh lynch, for fear of a Jester.
ALL HAIL LORD BOWSER!

Just thought I would add that for you as you seemed to forget again, not much of a posting restriction for you.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (isolation #10) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:15 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

Zdenek wrote:
Mongoose wrote: How can it be both of the above? either way, this is a good point. However, I checked this up, and he did this another game, and was scum. I only checked 2 games but this could just be typical play. TBH there is nothing else that made too much of an impact. GW may be trying to save his scum buddy, or could be telling it as he sees it.
Arguments from meta are rarely any good, and this one is coming from scum.

Muh, who do you think might be scum aside from chkflip?

Swiftstrike, your vote at the moment is particularly useless.
I wouldn't consider my vote to be particularly useless, it is not particularly useful in terms of forcing a lynch through, but as I see there no reason to try forcing a lynch when there is still a lot of game to be played. At the moment I will leave my vote where it is as I still didn't get any answer to my questions, well I suppose I'll quote the questions I asked gandalf again and if I like the answers I'll consider removing my vote.
swiftstrike wrote:
gandalfizsik wrote: 1. I didn't claim PR. I could have been saying that my PM implied that I might have had a role.
2. I nearly always softclaim PR D1, sometimes excepting the times when I actually am one.
3. I usually assume that bastard mods are vanillaless. The scum probably do too. So in essence, I've either given them information that they already knew, or I'm trying to draw a NK.
1)You did a little more than that plus you managed to draw two others into saying the same thing, what town reason do you have to imply you have a role?
2)Why? again how is this town beneficial?
3)So you are trying to draw a night kill but telling scum that you are trying to draw a night kill, surely this faulty logic or are you trying to hide the fact that your "claim" drew out two similar claims?
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (isolation #11) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:57 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
danakillsu wrote: I'm not voting for muh because there are too many votes on him already. It's not time for a lynch yet. My vote on chkflip
just happened to still be there
, it doesn't mean that much anymore.
unvote

I'm still searching for someone I feel pretty strongly about in the way of scumminess.
interesting statement "just happened to be there"?
danakillsu wrote:
I dont like Chkflip's justification of doing something anti town. He says that makes the scum do more anti-town things. that seems like a pretty pathetic explanation. I haven't seen anything else too scummy thus far so VOTE: Chkflip
My thoughts exactly. I have definitely gotten a scum vibe from him.
vote: Chkflip
caught you in a lie bud....no, your vote was there because "you got scum vibes from him"....now, when I call you on your scummy manveur you backtrack and say "it doesnt mean that much anymore" and unvote....you only voted days ago, you clearly dont have scum suspects so what changed that made that vote "not mean much"??

yeah....can we please lynch this scum now??????
Why did you misquote him there was that deliberate? Or was it an attempt to make a more compelling case for a lynch? For while I can't see how anyone can just happen to
still
have a vote on someone, the way you have choose to remove the word "still" is quite interesting. You have no reason to do that you could have italiced or underlined the statement you where drawing attention to, or even just copy/paste but seeing as you didn't that looks like you where going for the deliberate misquote.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #12) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by Swiftstrike »

Whether or not his argument stands up on reading the sentence is the same, that looks like a deliberate misquote and much like I don't think that it is a townie thing to lie or play in an antitown manner I don't believe it is a townie think to do to misquote someone hence the reason I'm asking about it.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by Swiftstrike »

Bunnylover wrote:
gandalf5166 wrote:Muh, when did I claim my role? Essentially what I've said is that I may or may not have a power role, and may or may not be trying to draw a nightkill >.>
Gandalf does this in every single game.
The only game I've played with him that he didn't do this is in the SSBB mafia where he was the Beloved Princess.

@The Dana: If you are not going to try and believe a person defense, don't ask him for one. If you call someone out on something, expect a post explain his reasoning =/.
Overall I believe he was just riding the coattail of the game and that is why his vote was still on Chk. I would have been fine with that. What I don't like is his vote on Diddin. Dana joined the first large wagon forming, now he joining the next wagon Diddin. For those of you saying but Diddin isn't the highest wagon, Muh is, Diddin wagon is gaining momentum somewhat fast and I believe will take the lead soon.
Could you provide a link to any of these game as if it is a something done before then I suppose it does make it null and not as scummy as I believe it to be.
Zdenek wrote:
Swiftstrike wrote: Why did you misquote him there was that deliberate?
Have others have noticed, this is a stupid attack, since the actual quite is right above the alleged misquote.

Bunnylover wrote: What I don't like is his vote on Diddin. Dana joined the first large wagon forming, now he joining the next wagon Diddin. For those of you saying but Diddin isn't the highest wagon, Muh is, Diddin wagon is gaining momentum somewhat fast and I believe will take the lead soon.
Completely disingenuous.
Are you trying to protect Diddin by making it clear that there could be scum on his wagon or gearing up to bus Dana?

I will be shocked if there isn't at least one scum in Bunny, Diddin and Dana.

Unvote Midnight's Sorrow
Vote Danakillsu
But it was not an attack I was questioning the post and the reason for the misquote, now I'm prepared to accept that it was accidental, but are you saying that I shouldn't question things that are a little off, no matter how minor they might be? Because I tend to find by doing that you can sometimes open up bigger faults in scum's thought processes and it reveals a little more.
curiouskarmadog wrote:
SharkFinn wrote: EDIT: Interesting catch by Swiftstrike. I still feel that dana is scum, but will look into CKD next.
what was interesting about the "catch"? I actually posted the quote, so what did I deliberate misquote?...and how did this "said" misquote change the question or point of my post to dana?...

I wanted to know what changed between "chk is scummy" to "happen to have the vote on him"

@swift and shark...I would like a stance on this now...do you feel that dana was covering all bases (in regards to muh and chk) with his Fos and vote BEFORE I called him out on his actions...why or why not?
If someone was to read that post quickly it is possible that they could just have read you quote without then reading the quoted post, this is why I raised it and asked you the question on it. As for whether Dana was covering all base that is altogether possible, as it would allow him to switch wagons without raising to much suspicion of course it is also possible it finds both CKD and MUS scummy so it is really hard to say whether he is covering all bases or not.
muh316 wrote:
SharkFinn wrote:@Muh: Why must you target a guy who is away? Going for another easy lynch, eh?
Away? He never said he was V/LA
If your reading his ISO you should have missed this:-
gandalf5166 wrote:
I'll be V/LA for the next couple of days. I've been sick, but now I'm in serious pain, like every time I breathe it feels like my ribs are jabbing into my lungs pain. I need to rest. I can't even watch Psych, because it hurts when I laugh.
So having you been reading his ISO or not?
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #14) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:24 pm

Post by Swiftstrike »

muh316 wrote:
gandalf5166 wrote:Muh, when did I claim my role? Essentially what I've said is that I may or may not have a power role, and may or may not be trying to draw a nightkill >.>
If you piece together all your ISOs you'll get what I mean.
But you just stated that you were reading his ISO, so although you may have missed his V/LA before surely you noticed it upon looking at his ISO?
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (isolation #15) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:31 pm

Post by Swiftstrike »

Bunnylover wrote:@Switf: Its in my 3 (ongoing) games where he has breadcrumbed, and then people will announce that he does this constantly. If you want I can link you to those games, but I'm not too sure I'm allowed :<.
Don't risk it then, that should be enough info for me to go find it myself.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (isolation #16) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by Swiftstrike »

Right having gone through the other games, I found thanks to Bunnylover info, I can believe that the rolefishing/claiming in the first post is null so.

UNVOTE.

Now as for voting, I didn't consider Muh initial push of a lynch to be a big thing as it was possible that he was just hoping for set up info, but with the most recent posting, I'm going to look over that again and also take a look at some of the other players. But with a little over 4 days to go and him being at L-4, I do think that we are getting close to looking at a claim from Muh.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (isolation #17) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:59 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

GandalfIzSik wrote:ok so this is shotty's half of the hydra here, maybe muh's a tree stump type character and if he claims he dies... just a thought, I will read the thread now.
He has not stated that he won't claim merely that he won't claim yet, which seems to indicate he will claim at a later stage, (on the replace back in as I a hydra I have no opinion on this, having no experience of either head separately or together)

As for voting I see no reason for the people who may want to vote for MUH at the moment sticking a vote in as all it is likely to do is shorten the day phase where as if we wait to the deadline to take well any lynch we maximise the amount of discussion that can be had in this day phase. That said it is probable best for people to mark a FOS if it would be intension to vote. So that it can be seen what the state of play is, I myself am going to do some re-reading in the morning and then make a decision on whether I believe MUH is the most likely scum or if someone else is.
Gollum wrote:
JF...are you saying you want the day to last longer?
Bad scummers want the day to end quickly so less time to slip scum. Master Jimfinn wants to allow us time to talk. Though we do not like his refusal to revote and his ISO seems not right. Mallowgeno is also not right.
I'm reading this and I'm not sure Gollum if you missed that Jim Finn unvoted CHK and then implied that he would have put his vote on MUH or that you though he unvoted MUH, because otherwise it seems that you are both arguing that it is a good thing to give us time to talk and that it is a bad thing that he did not vote for MUH.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (isolation #18) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:02 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

Well I've just been through the ISO of all the people with votes upon them looking at them, Looking at MUH it doesn't look good and if it were important to hammer a vote through before day end them, I would cast my vote behind it, but really CHK and Midnight sorrow look worse to me, I still don't like CHK early "I'm doing something scummy so the scum act scum/I was reaction fishing" and Midnight Sorrow has posted nothing of note in 19 posts.

As such it's a vote between CHK and Midnight and I'll plump to Midnight

VOTE Midnight Sorrow
FOS Chkflip
FOS Muh316

MOD REQUEST PRODS ON
Head_Honcho
GhostWriter

Both of who haven't posted in about a week.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (isolation #19) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:52 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

So there is a case on me, let us have a look at it shall we
Lowell wrote: 108- swift metas the game mechanics [-, didn't he just accuse others of fishing?]

So let's look at what preceded that 4 or 5 posts that where talking about the scum and the differing people who are the scum and the fact I linked to the rpg wiki and then tried to pull the discussion back on track.
Swiftstrike wrote:From Wikipage of the game the Smith gang are the enemies of the game and Mario and Bowser team up, and this has happen in pretty much all the RPG games.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Mari ... Stars#Plot

but this is digressing from the actual game. as it could easily be a number of different roles drawn to be the scum team and not be strictly related to the games "bad guys"
181- swift says bowser's post "clears up that the Smith gang are the scum" [-, very bizarre post]

I not sure exactly what is bizarre about the post, I mentioned something that Bowser has posted just a few posts before and touched on a couple of other things in that post.

287- swift wants to participate in zodiaks fake post condition [-, still in the meta trees]
I was questioning the fact it was missing again.

Some scum:

vote swift
. It's amazing what this guy can get away with. On one page he accuses someone else of rolefishing. The next page he comes back and starts a four-page long meta discussion about roles. 181 makes no sense if one has a town PM, and looks more like he's coaching his teammates than doing anything useful. His wanting to participate in post restrictions, too, looks bad. Like an intentional diversion.
How did I start a discuss on the meta of roles?
In the games I have played before I have not see any games with posting restrictions so I may have been distracted by that I'll give you that, and the same can be said about factions (other than 2 scum factions) so that again has me some what thrown, but with this being my first game on the site do you really think there is anyone else in the game who would need coaching by me?
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (isolation #20) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:11 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

Gollum wrote:
Iecerint wrote: @ Gollum --I think you're confusing me with someone else? I didn't think chk was faking a reading mistake, if that's what you're saying.
Master CHK "cought" that annoying wizard, Gandalf. Master Iceprint then
blindly
agreed that the wizard was evil. Master CHK then said his "catch" was a reading mistake but now master is arguing with him? We do not understand you master, was CHK's catch on scum wizard correct or was it a reading mistake?
Swiftstrike wrote:
Gollum wrote:
JF...are you saying you want the day to last longer?
Bad scummers want the day to end quickly so less time to slip scum. Master Jimfinn wants to allow us time to talk.
Though we do not like his refusal to revote and his ISO seems not right.
Mallowgeno is also not right.
I'm reading this and I'm not sure Gollum if you missed that Jim Finn unvoted CHK and then implied that he would have put his vote on MUH or that you though he unvoted MUH, because otherwise it seems that you are both arguing that it is a good thing to give us time to talk and that it is a bad thing that he did not vote for MUH.
We do not understand how Master JimFinn's not wanting a quick lynch on muh has to do with CHK? CHK was badscum and Master JimFinn wanted to lynch him but then he unvoted and we find it goodtown he wants to allow us time to talk and let DL kill Muh. What we didn't like is when he said he refused to revote, we were not upset with him for no voting in that post but it may have become necessary to revote him as JimFinn did in 468.
I've underlined the sentence that seems a to be accusing JimFinn, as it follows one talking about him and you don't mention anyone else. Until the sentence after, so who should Jim have voted if not for MUH which is who he is otherwise implying that is who he would have voted for? Or was this not about him?
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (isolation #21) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:57 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

Bowser wrote:
mongoose was exploded by a lot of bombs. Good thing too, as he was >>>BLADE, A BUSDRIVER.
A key sat in the wreckage.

gandalf5166's remains can be found everywhere. >>>BELOME, THE JAILKEEPER, would not see his cave again.
PranaDevil only wanted to live to see the end of this. >>>SHY AWAY, THE SURVIVOR, has lost the game. BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME!!
AurorusVox saw his life come to an abrupt end. We can feel relieved, though, as >>>SMITHY, GODFATHER breathes his last.
A key sits near his corpse.

diddin was given a hero's funeral. >>>MALLOWGENO, COMPULSIVE TOWNIE was no more.

Zodiark13 was a lively fellow, who wanted to bomb the world to ashes, or at least three people. >>PUNCHINELLO, KAMIKAZE exits the game with jubilation. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Lrdwhyt is dead. No one really knows who he is, though, so it's best not to pay attention to him.
horrordude0215 fell in the lava during his sleep. No evidence of who he really is, so it's best to forget about it.
[/color]
By the look of it Lrdwhyt and horrordude were the mod kills.

I would say from reading that that Zodiark killed Mongoose,Gandalf and likely Pranadevil.

that leaves the two other deaths I am going to assume one scum and one Vig kill as those two kills are one of each of scum (aurorusVox) and town (diddin) and the bus driver who died was scum so it's unlikely he redirect any scum kills.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (isolation #22) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:02 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

It's me MARIO!
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (isolation #23) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:57 pm

Post by Swiftstrike »

Lakitu wrote:After reading the scum ISO's, Diddin is scum. Maybe even more so than Dana.

Extuinguish Dana, make gratuitios ring of fire joke about Diddin
(Vote diddin)

reveal MS
He's also a scumspect from the scumISO's

My name claim is boring. I am a stupid frenchman. An assistant to Chef Torte.
Two Question

how do you know your reading Scum ISO's?
Are you aware diddin died last night? So that is either you aren't following the game close enough or attempting to make it look that way.
--

Anyway list of well pretty much everything in order of it happening

NOT CLAIMED - in order of game order
Gollum
Lowell
GhostWriter
DavidParker who replaced MehPlusRawr
Head_Honcho

CLAIMED in order of when name claimed
Danakillsu
Midnight's Sorrow
Zdenek
Chkflip
SharkFinn
Nexus
SwiftStrike
Iecerint
Curiouskarmadog
Bunnylover
Mallowgeno
Jimfinn
Lakitu

DEAD in order of death revealed to us
Muh316
Mongoose
gandalf5166 who replaced GandalfIzSik
Pranadevil
AurorusVox
Diddin
Zodiark13

MOD KILLED in order of modkilled revealed to us
Lrdwhyt
horrordude0215
Saporovirus who replaced Antihero

now why are we asking for Horrordude name to be revealed surely we should just start at the top of the list and work our ways down? Unless of course someone is trying to hide something they know will be revealed and are looking to draw that out.

Vote reveal Lrdwhyt
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (isolation #24) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:48 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

Lakitu wrote:Serves me right for trying to post on this heads birthday lol (The other head has been absent since before the game started)

The scum were the ones who flipped with keys, information provided in my role PM. ie: Burn those who have stolen Lord Bowsers keys.
I'm worried that you have to ask that. Especially as one of them, AV, also flipped "Godfather"

I admit to misreading someone elses vote to reveal and missed Diddin's death in all those deaths. In my defense I was concentrating on the scum deaths more.

Reveal horrordude

Given that you asked about who the scum were I think lrdwhyt can be revealed last since you want him first.
That make sense then you didn't say you were reading the dead scums ISO so I thought I caught a slip but that makes sense.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (isolation #25) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:48 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

Going back over the game to see if anything stands out nothing of particular has struck me anyone than it has before, as such I still find Midnight sorrow lack of any real substance to post in now 28 posts really sticks out.

Vote Midnight Sorrow

And masterfully Bowser can you prod Head Honcho please as he hasn't posted in sometime now.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (isolation #26) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:59 pm

Post by Swiftstrike »

I can't see how list a likely list of town players is progressive usually as it would allow scum to know who to target doing so off names in a bastard mod game sounds like suicide, I don't see how we can take any names as given as all the dead scum have been smithy gang members and yet none of the name claims are so either the scum have been given fake claims or have come up with them. I think the former as otherwise it would be to easy to break the game and bowser said that the game is protected against that.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #720 (isolation #27) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:50 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

I can't see us not making a lynch but with 15 days to go to lynch should we really be worrying about that now. I am going to reread on Gollum tomorrow and see but we seem to be rather stuck at the moment still.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (isolation #28) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:46 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

So midnight sorrow has added a self vote on top on his posts which lack content, I am wondering now if he is looking to be lynched, but I keep my vote where it is as I would rather risk losing to something like a jester than letting scum win and Midnight sorrow is certainly looking the scummiest right now.

Mod request:Please can we have a vote count Bowser.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (isolation #29) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:48 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

Sorry just catching up, I can't say I'm keen on the 3 votes in a vote on MS with no explanation dispute the fact I think Midnight is a good lynch.

Little bit of house keeping
REVEAL HEAD HONCHO

as it makes the most sense to try confirm a town player at this time.

At this point I'm quite happy to go mass claim as I have already had myself revealed as having a role. I'm not quite sure it's done quite what it was expected to do but I did visit Jim Finn last night and went to Lowell the first night.

Is there anybody else who requires a visit/is carrying anything interesting?
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #896 (isolation #30) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:35 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

I don't know about that Jim I gained something last night after visiting you I got some candy, unless I was roleblocker by been giving this type of candy.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (isolation #31) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:28 pm

Post by Swiftstrike »

Surely with the reveal of HH baby spice is confirmed town Mason, as they revealed HH role along with there own Mason claim. I'll say that Lowell is town as I got nothing from my night action on night 1, still interested to see if Jim was carrying (____) candy. and if so it shows my night action did go though on him but did not work as expected and if not reveals that I was blocked some how.

But for the moment I'm just unvoting while I try to work out exactly what is going on.

Unvote Midnight Sorrow
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (isolation #32) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:31 pm

Post by Swiftstrike »

Ebwop looking back at that vote count reminds me i didnt vote ms as the three sequential votes on him put me off so ignore the unvote.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (isolation #33) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:51 pm

Post by Swiftstrike »

I can't see why are putting a vote in for me when danakillsu revealled I would have activated him and wanted me to target him and he flipped town. Given that part of my role has already been revealled I am prepared to full role-claim if that is what people want.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1014 (isolation #34) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:56 pm

Post by Swiftstrike »

Kise wrote:I thought mallowgeno died the first night.(?)
The person who was the character mallow died the first night Mallowgeno (the player) didn't (some what confusing I 'll give you)

--
Kise wrote:I don't want a deadline extension lol.
Bowser wrote:Third Invasion Log of Day 3

>mallowgeno [2] Midnight's Sorrow, Zdenek
Kise
Nexus
Lowell
Bunnylover
GhostWriter
SharkFinn
DavidParker
Iecerint
Midnight's Sorrow [1] Nexus
curiouskarmadog
>CMAR [2] DavidParker, Bunnylover
jimfinn
Zdenek [1] curiouskarmadog
SwiftStrike [1] SharkFinn
Baby Spice
No Burn

9 to burn

Deadline: February 3rd @ 7:00pm EST

Surprisingly, only chkflip was bad.
Huh?
I think bowser is talking about in an activity sense only CHKFLIP failed to post after mod prod and he has been replaced.
--
SharkFinn wrote:
Nexus wrote:Unless of course being Mario is a bad thing in this game.

WHO KNOWS.
But its a bastard mod

SOOOO speculation will make us go in circles!
So your suggesting that there maybe a townie activated by a specific scum player and that he would be given the name of that specific player as would Jim Finn who has also asked for me (Mario) to target him. Not only that but seeing as everyone of the flipped scum has been a smithy gang related name, he would have to be given the name of what would have to be my false name claim, do you not feel that is a really big stretch even in a bastard modded game?
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1037 (isolation #35) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:50 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

Iecerint wrote:I'm way behind this game. Then I got farther and farther behind, and the notion of catching up looked less and less appealing.

My thought that MG is town via /outguess is moderated to an extent by the fact that real-life masons have flipped by now.

Did whoever Swiftstrike claimed to have targeted explicitly deny any result? I vaguely remember something like that happening when the day first started, but I don't remember any fallout.
Jim Finn did say nothing had happened to him.

With the situation as it is I'm just going to come out and full on claim as everyone has ignored my last post about how stupid it would be for a town to be given the name of which scum he requires to target him. I cannot claim a role as I have no clue what you might call this role but I'll lay it out for you.

Part of night my action says that if I target friend something good might happen with nothing explicit stated and that if I target foe they will bribe me.

Night one targeted Lowell as I had no clue who to target and he had voted for me and I hoped that something good might happen here, nothing at all happened.

Night two I targeted Jim Finn as requested and I received rock candy this has given me an additional, power/thing (I'll explain in a second)

The other part of my night action is a one shot vig which I have not yet used, and though gaining the rock candy I now have a second shot but this must be taken tonight or I lose it. and I have checked and can use both shots tonight in addition to my other action.

Also I am trying to find stars as something happens when I do but it's not explained what.

So either I gained the rock candy as the something good might happen and Jim is town or I gained it as a bribe and Jim is scum and I was trying to find out which when I asked Jim if he was carrying anything on him as I figured if he was carrying the rock candy that could have been the something good to happen but he says he wasn't carrying any so I am rather confused about what to do next.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (isolation #36) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by Swiftstrike »

Zdenek wrote:sorry, MS was recuited by bunnylover
Do we know this for sure? As given we must only be looking for a few scum left they must be fairly desperate to protect there numbers right now, so I don't really like to take this as read.

Also is David Parker opening sheeping concerning anyone else and it would be something I usually look for hidden sheeping but he is opening sheeping a player with not claim of a role that would provide any more knowledge than what they read and decide in the thread. DP why are you following a single mason around voting whatever they want surely you have your own suspicions at this time?

Iecerint I just looked at your ISO based on the number of votes you have aqquired, taking this post from your own ISO taking a look at your own ISO would it be fair to say that the underlined statement applies quite alot to the yourself?
Iecerint wrote:
Baby Spice wrote:Since one of the flips is a hero from the rpg, and a town flip at that, I also wonder at you saying that we need to look at the villian claims. Especially given that you questioned DP who claimed a Mario affiliated character.
Huh?

VOTE: Midnight's Sorrow

Gut s/p listing the two flipped scum by name in that last post +
iso that focuses on commentary and mechanics-y stuff rather than analysis

Also, my other gut suspect (jimfinn) got town points upon iso for the fake daykill.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1065 (isolation #37) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:19 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

curiouskarmadog wrote:ok, got a mass prod and it looks like the mod fixed front page...so i will play.

Reveal: head honcho

Vote Zedenek

Still having issues believing the “MS is giving up lets vote him” reasoning…scummy. not liking this wagon.
curiouskarmadog wrote:so you want me to vote the guy, that the guy I actually think is scummy is voting?
curiouskarmadog wrote:ok caught, CMAR is in this game?..last time I saw him he was getting mod killed, for trying to cheat using two alts....nice.

at any rate...Zden is scum...he is so scum...I dont know how else to tell you guys this...
Please clarify is he someone you think is scummy or he is scum and please indicate why you voted for him in the first place as there is no explanation in your first vote and that might help you gain the votes your asking for.

--
Anyway Bunnylover is a wagon I can role on as this apprentice thing is getting nearly as strange as my whole role.

Vote Bunnylover
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1105 (isolation #38) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:40 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

SharkFinn wrote:
@ Mod: My vote is currently on Swiftstrike, not kise (im listed on both)
No it isn't post 72 of your Iso you unvoted me and voted Iecerint.

MOD REQUEST PLEASE FIX THE VOTE COUNT ACCORDINGLY

for the moment reading back...
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1106 (isolation #39) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:22 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

Done some Iso readings and I am tempted to switch my vote onto DP as he just comes out badly in his one, so DP you think you could give me some sort of answer to the below
Swiftstrike wrote: Also is David Parker opening sheeping concerning anyone else and it would be something I usually look for hidden sheeping but he is opening sheeping a player with not claim of a role that would provide any more knowledge than what they read and decide in the thread. DP why are you following a single mason around voting whatever they want surely you have your own suspicions at this time?
One of the things that has me considering this is if Bunnylover is something like a cult leader and that is the apprentice thing and I'm really not keen on cults.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1108 (isolation #40) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:36 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

on the votecount you are voting me and yet you unvoted and voted Iecerint. this is not what you told the mod hence post 1038 of the thread or 72 of your iso.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1131 (isolation #41) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:44 pm

Post by Swiftstrike »

CryMeARiver wrote:@Shark: You never provided ANY reasons to vote Iec

Swiftstrike wrote:
Iecerint wrote:I'm way behind this game. Then I got farther and farther behind, and the notion of catching up looked less and less appealing.

My thought that MG is town via /outguess is moderated to an extent by the fact that real-life masons have flipped by now.

Did whoever Swiftstrike claimed to have targeted explicitly deny any result? I vaguely remember something like that happening when the day first started, but I don't remember any fallout.
Jim Finn did say nothing had happened to him.

With the situation as it is I'm just going to come out and full on claim as everyone has ignored my last post about how stupid it would be for a town to be given the name of which scum he requires to target him. I cannot claim a role as I have no clue what you might call this role but I'll lay it out for you.

Part of night my action says that if I target friend something good might happen with nothing explicit stated and that if I target foe they will bribe me.

Night one targeted Lowell as I had no clue who to target and he had voted for me and I hoped that something good might happen here, nothing at all happened.

Night two I targeted Jim Finn as requested and I received rock candy this has given me an additional, power/thing (I'll explain in a second)

The other part of my night action is a one shot vig which I have not yet used, and though gaining the rock candy I now have a second shot but this must be taken tonight or I lose it. and I have checked and can use both shots tonight in addition to my other action.

Also I am trying to find stars as something happens when I do but it's not explained what.

So either I gained the rock candy as the something good might happen and Jim is town or I gained it as a bribe and Jim is scum
and I was trying to find out which when I asked Jim if he was carrying anything on him as I figured if he was carrying the rock candy that could have been the something good to happen but he says he wasn't carrying any so I am rather confused about what to do next.
Swift, you don't think the rock candy could have been a "bribe"? I mean, I don't know what else a bribe would mean besides you getting something. Try targeting me tonight, see what happens. And don't forget (though I don't know why), Shark wants you to shoot him tonight...weird.
I completely think it could be that, I mention the possibility and I'm really 50/50 on it but for the moment I'm giving it a berth in hopes of finding out some more info as it goes. and I hadn't forgot, I referenced that post in talking about the wrong vote count but I just didn't quote it.

--
I'm not that happy with the idea of lynching Nexus as he responded to my asking if someone is carrying anything interesting post and it might help me work out what is going on.

If we are giving bunny lover a pass this round, my vote would be on DP, but we seem to be giving him a pass so.

Vote mallowgeno

and as it's approaching a week no post.

PROD JIM FINN
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1177 (isolation #42) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:51 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

Then they will be the automatic lynch as highest voted for if IR doesn't come in to claim, but surely we need to give some chance to claim.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1187 (isolation #43) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:18 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

Surely lynching MS is the best bet right now as it will reveal a bit about two players who claim some link to him Bunny lover and Iecerint, and MS has been fairly scummy most of the game so far.

Unvote

Vote Midnight's Sorrow
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1191 (isolation #44) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:32 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

DavidParker wrote:ugh what.

Unvote, vote swiftstrike

The fact MULTIPLE PLAYERS have claimed that MS has some link to them STRONGGLYYY INDICATES MS IS TOWN...
So the fact that both Jim Finn and Danakillsu both wanted me to target them should indicate that your vote is madness.

Iecerint indicates that that they would become lovers which would hint that at least one of then was scum where as Bunny lover says she chose to target MS to apprentice him, (not that they where linked before the choice.) and that nothing seemed to work in response to this.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1194 (isolation #45) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:48 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

SharkFinn wrote:We are leaving MS alive atm.
Why surely he is the lowest risk vs reward player to lynch in this turn (as well as having played scummy thought the game) if not scum he would reveal info on 2 players and if what Iecerint says is to be believed at the moment then if he is not scum he would be a neutral player and not town anyway, what is the benefit of him living to the town? Where as if scum it gives us somewhere to look at in the following day. Given that everyone is confused at the moment and looking at any wagon surely the lowest risk one makes the most sense.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1235 (isolation #46) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:37 pm

Post by Swiftstrike »

Nexus wrote:Swiftstrike: Who did you target last night?
I changed my target when the flip went modified roleblocker to see if the modified part was the candy I recieved upon targeting Jim Finn so I targeted JIM FINN again and I gained another Rock candy, but I'm not sure I gained a kill with it like last time so I have pm'd for mod clarification.

But it is definite now that Jim finn is either a friend who activates me or a scum who is bribing me.
--
Also I shot at shark finn as requested below.
SharkFinn wrote:Interesting
Unvote

Vote Iecerint

Swift, i know this is crazy, but I want you to shoot me. Ill explain exactly why tomorrow, but please do. :D.

In the meantime, new wagon, go!!!!!
And he is still alive so there is something there as well that is interesting.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1249 (isolation #47) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:08 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

Midnight's Sorrow wrote:
If I didn't know any better- I would think BL is lying.

Nothing has happened, and if she's been telling the truth- something should have.

I am almost disappoint. :(
How do you know better? If you are saying that nothing happened to you, where are you getting information that allows you to make that statement?
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1252 (isolation #48) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by Swiftstrike »

Lowell name claimed Sergeant Flutter. so CMAR you can update that, plus I have confirmed that getting a rock candy again has given me an additional kill again which has to be used tonight, so I got some thinking to do.

Looking at those posts by Nexus I would like to hear him comment on the change of mind so quickly in that discussion.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1279 (isolation #49) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:05 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

I'll target Nexus tonight if we leave him to confirm his claim, it's what I planned to do until the modified roleblocker came up for last night.

I think the mallow character is dead not mallowgeno the player, didn't we have this discussion already when geno (character) died it's confusing having the character names as part of the player names. Also Mallowgeno is a claimed vanilla townie as well.

I would also like david parker to explain his logic from the last day's play when I raised this. Why his vote went on me when his reason given for voting is the same reasoning of why not to vote for me.
Swiftstrike wrote:
DavidParker wrote:ugh what.

Unvote, vote swiftstrike

The fact MULTIPLE PLAYERS have claimed that MS has some link to them STRONGGLYYY INDICATES MS IS TOWN...
So the fact that both Jim Finn and Danakillsu both wanted me to target them should indicate that your vote is madness.

Iecerint indicates that that they would become lovers which would hint that at least one of then was scum where as Bunny lover says she chose to target MS to apprentice him, (not that they where linked before the choice.) and that nothing seemed to work in response to this.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1301 (isolation #50) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:18 pm

Post by Swiftstrike »

SharkFinn wrote:WAIT!!! Swift: who have you tried to kill, (minus me)
No one

I started with 1 kill I can use any time

night one targeted Lowell with my other ability gained nothing

night two targeted jim finn with my other ability gained a night kill

night three shot at you and gained night kill again off Jim finn

So I have 2 shots in the bag (one from the start and one gained last night) I could double shot tonight to prove myself, but if I then visit Nexus tonight I could end up with no shots left depending what I would get off Nexus if he is telling the truth and almost certainly not if he is lying.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1315 (isolation #51) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:30 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

I don't support the lynches of either Lowell or Jim Finn, certainly not Jim Finn at the moment maybe later I have a theory that he is an amnesiac Vig and that I am using the rock candy I get of him to get him to carry out the vig, if you look at Danakillsu flip of amnesiac tracker and he was asking for me to visit him, I'm guessing if I had I would have gained single night tracking off doing that using the same principal now for the moment it's nothing more than a theory but it seems to piece together bits fairly well. And for Lowell given I got nothing on the first night action means leaving him alone as well.

I really want to work out what is going on with the Bunny lover / MS thing and I think the best ways to do that is lynch the scummier of the two

Vote Midnight's Sorrow
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1364 (isolation #52) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:40 pm

Post by Swiftstrike »

DavidParker wrote:What if I want to be targeted by MARIO!?!?! HUH!?
It's not the first time you have made the comment about wanting to be targeted though is it this is from much earlier in the game DP after Dana got lynched and Jim Finn came out asking to be targeted, and you still haven't answered the points I raised in my last post, so what exactly makes you "obvious" town an early vanilla claim, the not answering questions or the twice contradicting yourself to with posts about wanting to be targeted.

FOS David Parker
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1388 (isolation #53) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:19 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

Starbuck please claim as much as you feel comfortable after reading this current claims. I have left you to put yours

Mallowgeno- MA Mole VT
Kise Gollum- Magikoopa - Avenger
Nexus- johnny jones - needs Mario to target
Lowell- Sergeant Flutter
Bunnylover- Jinx - Gains Apprentice
GhostWriter- Frogfucius
SharkFinn- Croco - bulletproof
DavidParkerMehPlusRawr- Toadofsky - VT
Midnight's Sorrow- Booster - alleged apprentice target (not aware of such)
CMARchkflip- Princess Toadstool
jimfinn- Yoshi - needs Mario to target
Zdenek- Toad
SwiftStrike- MARIO - 2 shot vig, targets people
Starbuck -

--
Also CMAR I can see your reading of that quote I posted but in context DP made that before I revealed I would be brides by scum so that DP could have said that trying to get me to waste a night targeting scum. This plus him avoiding questions means I'm not far away from switching my vote
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1394 (isolation #54) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:35 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

Bunnylover wrote:Not liking the Jimfinn lynch.
Frankly I think anyone who has the ability "I need mario to target me" should be kept alive and Swift should target them. If he receives something, their claim is less likely to be fake.
The only problem with this is that I also get a bribe from scum, but I'm assuming that bribe is stars as I mentioned the fact that if I can find stars something good will happen and yet no one has laid claim to having any stars.
Zdenek wrote: Swiftstrike, why don't you prove your ability and vig DP?
I will if I have to but I also want to see what is going on with Midnight sorrow so that is another I'm considering for a vig either which way with Jim Finn powering my vig's he is not a vote I support at the moment.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1405 (isolation #55) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:15 pm

Post by Swiftstrike »

Midnight's Sorrow wrote:Prodded and branded like cattle >.<

I'm confused, Swift Strike.

What ever do you mean about 'find out what's up with Midnight's Sorrow'?

If it's about the apprentice thing, then two roads are left to you as to the answer. Either someone interfered with BL or BL is lying about her role. There's absolutely no reason why it shouldn't have worked otherwise, going by BL's own description of the so called ability.

Choose one, and stick to it.
Aren't you ignoring the third option were the ability might not have worked if targeting scum, while lynching Bunny lover would give similiar information to lynching you if not scum you are more likely to be scum out of you and bunny lover based on your play that is why out of the two of you I would rather lynch you for that information.
--
Bunnylover wrote:
Swiftstrike wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:Not liking the Jimfinn lynch.
Frankly I think anyone who has the ability "I need mario to target me" should be kept alive and Swift should target them. If he receives something, their claim is less likely to be fake.
The only problem with this is that I also get a bribe from scum, but I'm assuming that bribe is stars as I mentioned the fact that if I can find stars something good will happen and yet no one has laid claim to having any stars.
Zdenek wrote: Swiftstrike, why don't you prove your ability and vig DP?
I will if I have to but I also want to see what is going on with Midnight sorrow so that is another I'm considering for a vig either which way with Jim Finn powering my vig's he is not a vote I support at the moment.
Well then doesn't that mean one of the people who want you to target them has to be scum?
Why would you assume that? there could be three or four people in the game who are either powered by me or power me depending on how this set up works, I don't necessarily think that means that one of the people asking to be targeted is then scum, but I don't discount the possibility and that would be something we can look at again in the next day phase after we find out what happens tonight after I target Nexus, who is another player requesting targetting.

Given a MS lynch isn't getting anywhere

Unvote
VOTE DAVID PARKER
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1407 (isolation #56) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by Swiftstrike »

CMAR - DP Twice claiming the need to be targeted (once maybe as a funny I could buy twice not so.) and just general play I don't like and have asked him questions about his vote on me from the end of the last day phase I find his lack of any attempt at answers both scummy and irritating.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1418 (isolation #57) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:50 pm

Post by Swiftstrike »

Starbuck I have already posted to you a quick summary of current claims what more do you require as info, The least we expect at the moment is a name claim as everyone has name claimed and then I'll try to fill you in on the rest.
Swiftstrike wrote:Starbuck please claim as much as you feel comfortable after reading this current claims. I have left you to put yours

Mallowgeno- MA Mole VT
Lowell- Sergeant Flutter
GhostWriter- Frogfucius
Zdenek- Toad
Starbuck -
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1431 (isolation #58) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:12 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

Starbuck wrote:I know my predecessor already claimed it.

I'm still the stupid French guy.

Why this is still going on is retarded.
If you know that Baby Spice claimed your Name you should also know he claimed your role and as such your confirmed town for the moment

As for Reading back pages CMAR is right nothing really is worth reading that much before he came into the game so it should only be 20 or so pages to read.

--
Kise wrote:Starbuck's slot is town. Leave her be. Although I believe I'm mistaking your intention, Swift.
I hope not, I'm not looking at anything other than try to bridge the gap between CMAR Reveal and will tell you and Starbucks tell me and I'll reveal. So that we can move on passed that and get into the game.

--
Lowell is not a lynch despite his lurking as I got nothing off him so he is neither activated/ting nor scum, looking at CMAR bolded player list and doing ISO's is Ghostwriter looking at the very least not participating and helpful to the town to anyone else?
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1433 (isolation #59) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:26 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

Zdenek wrote:Okay, I'll unvote, but I want you to explain how you know Lowell is not scum.

Unvote
As if a player is friend and I target them something good will happen where as if they are foe I will browbeat them to bribe me for letting me go, it's why I can accept the possibility that Jim Finn maybe be scum, but I want to target Nexus tonight as the other player in the game who asked to be target and see if something different happens there before going there as a lynch. I got nothing off Lowell on targettting him on the first night so he is neither friend nor foe.

I hope that is understandable as it's as clear as I can make it.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1459 (isolation #60) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:00 pm

Post by Swiftstrike »

MS it's an option because anything is an option without knowing what the night actions where for the scum modified roleblocker. And given the game is bastard mod.

--

CMAR post 1355
CryMeARiver wrote:If you're VT, you have no reason for us not to lynch you. We're assuming we have 1, maybe 2 scum left.
You seem like the best mislynch right now
I've been trying to go back and re read to get a feel for something to go off of tonight and this just stuck out for me, in regards to your conversation, putting that up shortly after voting DP do you really think we need to be pushing the be mislynch as town rather than pushing the scummiest person or am I reading that sentence wrong?
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1484 (isolation #61) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:52 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

CryMeARiver wrote:
Swiftstrike wrote:MS it's an option because anything is an option without knowing what the night actions where for the scum modified roleblocker. And given the game is bastard mod.

--

CMAR post 1355
CryMeARiver wrote:If you're VT, you have no reason for us not to lynch you. We're assuming we have 1, maybe 2 scum left.
You seem like the best mislynch right now
I've been trying to go back and re read to get a feel for something to go off of tonight and this just stuck out for me, in regards to your conversation, putting that up shortly after voting DP do you really think we need to be pushing the be mislynch as town rather than pushing the scummiest person or am I reading that sentence wrong?
As said before, posting on a tiny phone, but is that my entire post?

If it is, you're right, I did word it awkwardly.
What I meant to say was something along the lines of, "you contradicted yourself and are scummy, and even if you ARE town, you are the best mislynch we could ask for as you're VT"
Yes that was the entirety of that whole post, it's definitely not a good one, but it is something that can be come back to later I'm hoping we can get moving and pushing active players doesn't seem to be the way to do that at the moment

--
Mallow claimed VT on the second day after saying that is why he believe Muh it's in post 20 of his ISO.
--
I would consider a Zdenek lynch his ISO isn't particular more than voting and unvoting but DP lying and only in his own words "clearly" town sheeping still has him as top of my list as a alleged vanilla town should be pushing and questioning a lot more as there role no big lose if night killed
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1500 (isolation #62) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:32 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

I may just double vig tonight to prove myself and end this game up hopefully. And if not then I can start to put my normal game back together.

If we really aren't doing DP and I'm not sure I see why people think he is protown and we aren't doing MS for similar reasons then

UNVOTE
VOTE GHOSTWRITER

ISO is just super lurktastic and at the least isn't adding anything to the town.

--
Also agree with the possibility of Shark being bulletproof scum given we seen a hider scum earlier but it isn't something that should be pushed with so many other avenues out there as at least Shark has proved a role and 2 un-nightkillable scum would seem a lot.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1520 (isolation #63) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:40 pm

Post by Swiftstrike »

little summary I put up before of claims, just last page Shark did a not lynching today summary

[quote="Swiftstrike"]
Mallowgeno- MA Mole VT
Lowell- Sergeant Flutter
GhostWriter- Frogfucius
Zdenek- Toad
[\quote]

Also I don't like DP hop of the jim finn wagon to take him to being highest vote count. Can we really not lynch him he is as scummy as hell.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1529 (isolation #64) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:50 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

CMAR I editted that from when you did it I forgot to change that bit or the bit about me only being a 2 shot vig
--
Tradegy both claimed they need me to target them with the other part of my ability here is my full role claim. from earlier
Swiftstrike wrote:

So either I gained the rock candy as the something good might happen and Jim is town or I gained it as a bribe and Jim is scum and I was trying to find out which when I asked Jim if he was carrying anything on him as I figured if he was carrying the rock candy that could have been the something good to happen but he says he wasn't carrying any so I am rather confused about what to do next.
since then I visited jim finn again and got candy again, and shot at shark finn so he is bulletproof, or at least was that night.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1530 (isolation #65) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

Tragedy wrote:Wait.

Does Mario actually know that from his Role PM, or did he just find out by targeting Yoshi himself.
[Vigilantes with extra bullets would kill every townie by accident, though. :igmeou: ]
I know I have friends and good things happen when I target them but not who they are or what the good things are and I get bribes off scum too so that further complicates the good thing part of my pm.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1536 (isolation #66) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:10 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

CryMeARiver wrote:Swift - Target Nexus tonight, Use as many vigs as you'd like to remove the dead wood from this game.
Consider this done.

--
DavidParker wrote:Voting a counter wagon to make it so i don't get lynched has no town motivation am i right?

@CMAR: I meant VT's. At least according to the OP by Bowser.
It has self perseverance motivation and given your claimed role a vanilla player is a better lynch risk than someone powering my vig's that we can confirm something about tomorrow after I target Nexus it's not even as if you adding anything to the town but sheeping lynches.

If your not the lynch cos CMAR things your town fine but I don't think Jim finn should be near the lynch today, maybe tomorrow once we have more information than we do right now.
--
Bowser wrote:Really...

mallowgeno has been ejected for accumulating too many prods. Looking for a replacement.
Bowser wrote:jimfinn has been prodded. This is the last time I'm prodding him. He'll be modkilled next time.
That's it

Unvote
vote mallowgeno

why would bowser mod kill jim finn's spot but not mallow when mallow is a claimed vanilla townie.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1543 (isolation #67) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:23 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

CryMeARiver wrote:
Nexus wrote:Why don't we just lynch DP?

I don't understand why we're lynching jimfinn, who has been giving the vig extra shots, over a guy who's been caught lying :/
I think he's town because a) scum would be more careful claim-wise especially after claiming VT twice already b) It reads as an attempt at humor c) he won't make it to any lylo situation, so don't worry
but at the moment we are looking at losing the guy (JIM FINN) who is giving vig shots to me without knowing more about whether he is town or not surely DP is a better loss that, otherwise we need to get a wagon going on someone else if we are not to lynch either.

Back to leading the wagon on ghostwriter then.

Unvote
Vote Ghostwriter
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1557 (isolation #68) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:03 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

definitely something off there with either BL or MS as BL said that they retried there action again the following day against MS after the mod had confirmed it had gone through the first night it was used.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1597 (isolation #69) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:38 pm

Post by Swiftstrike »

Bowser wrote:
A weird looking bird ended up dead. Bunnylover apparently exploded. JINX, MODIFIED 1-SHOT TOWNIE is no more.
Zdenek was broken beyond repair. No more TOAD, TOWNIE.
Bowser was right, I probably would mess it up.

Those where my two kills and I targeted Nexus and I haven't got any pm back from bowser so I have got nothing from him so he's town.

So that is Lowell and Nexus as confirmed, my actions should confirm me, I chose to kill two from CMAR and Shark Finn list to narrow down the oh he's scum list.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1600 (isolation #70) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:02 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

Given the fact I got nothing off Nexus but did previously off Jim Finn, I would be willing to lynch him now, but I'm just thinking we should now be trying to hang on to see if he gets modkilled before pushing for his lynch.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1602 (isolation #71) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:28 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

sorry mod, I wasn't trying to kill the game off.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1603 (isolation #72) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:34 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

EBWOP:

Vote Kise

List voting again and your claim is strange given the amount of power roles lost I can't see who you could be avenging apart from me and magikoopa is not really who I would place for being mario's avenger.

I guess quickest way to end the game off is to lynch, target Jim again for candy and then co-ordinate kills with Nexus.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1611 (isolation #73) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:57 pm

Post by Swiftstrike »

Tragedy wrote:I'm not sure if this would be a good idea at all.
Who the hell would our vig shoot now?
What do you think would be a good idea at the moment?

As for who would Nexus shoot well if we lynch Kise

lynch
>Kise

I'm saying confirmed town
Nexus
Lowell
SwiftStrike
Tragedy

not confirmed town but bulletproof so a waste of a shot
SharkFinn

So then the shot should go at one of these four
DavidParker - claimed VT
mallowgeno - Claimed VT
Midnight's Sorrow - no claim
jimfinn - claimed something good happens when I target him.

Now I like the idea of having DP or MS shot as I found them scummy all game, but Jim may be the best choice of shot given that I received something off him. But really I think the choice should be Nexus. I also think that perhaps now is the best time to see a claim off MS as he may not get a chance to claim as he could be shot and he is the only one on that list without a claim.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1613 (isolation #74) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:52 pm

Post by Swiftstrike »

I would give MS the chance to get a claim in and Nexus the best information to make a decision on who to kill tonight.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1615 (isolation #75) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:14 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

I can't shoot anyone tonight I used up everything last night, I can gain a shot through Jim finn tonight and we can double shoot tomorrow night.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1619 (isolation #76) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:32 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

my suggestion is wait to see a claim from MS and then base it off the best info possible.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1624 (isolation #77) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:53 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

unvote

I don't think we should be looking to lynch with a plan and info for tonight.

Kise, a broken role I could maybe believe, but as an avenger which role do you think it would be most likely you would be taking over given that surely if it was a dead players role you would have taken it over by now.

As for Shark Finn, I don't have him as confirmed town, I can confirm that he did not die to the shot I took at him and so far that is about all I have on him and so for the moment he should be left as he could be bulletproof scum but at least he has proved the role part of his claim.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1627 (isolation #78) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:35 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

That is the plan if I don't then I don't have any vigilante powers for tomorrow night.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1629 (isolation #79) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:04 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

Kise wrote:And I think jim and Nexus were the only players who legitimately wanted you to target them. Shark wasted one of your kills if you ask me. Trying to confirm himself... for what?
DanakillsU also requested it earlier and DP twice "jokingly" requested it, yes Shark requested I use a kill for what, to try confirm himself as town and at the moment I'm not accepting that but he didn't die when targeted, I think he can be left for the moment as even if he is scum I don't see how the scum can kill confirmed town off as quickly as we can get rid of unconfirmed town

after the lynch if not game ending we are

4 confirmed
1 bulletproof
4 unconfirmed

assuming 1 confirmed and 1 unconfirmed die and one of the confirmed is me or nexus then the next day after lynch looks like

3 confirmed
1 bullet proof
2 unconfirmed

assuming again 1 confirmed and 1 unconfirmed die at night and it's the other of me and nexus its

2 confirmed
1 bulletproof
1 unconfirmed

We then arrive at a fifty/fifty shot at lynching scum and that is assuming that they aren't killed the during the process, I'm fairly confident in that odds of lynching scum through that assuming there is only one left.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1633 (isolation #80) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:36 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

Well I have a new plan for the day let's lynch DP and then you can shoot MS if that doesn't come off.

Kise argument about staying on Iecerint when hoping off would have lynched another player is worth another night I guess.

Vote DP
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1639 (isolation #81) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:50 pm

Post by Swiftstrike »

Kise you say that bunny lover has another broken role and given that you think that doctor, jailkeeper and bulletproof roles would be too much in this game how many broken roles would you expect to see?
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1644 (isolation #82) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:58 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

wow DP really keeping up with the game it's a wonder anyone could think your not absolutely pro town

Tragedy replaced Starbuck who replaced baby spice who was one half of the Lakitu hydra who's other half didn't actually make a post if I remember baby spices post right. And hence tragedy is confirmed mason.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1661 (isolation #83) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:03 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

Bowser wrote:
Final
Invasion Log of Day 3

mallowgeno
Kise
Nexus
Lowell
Bunnylover [1] GhostWriter
GhostWriter
SharkFinn
DavidParker
>Iecerint [4] Bunnylover, Kise, Baby Spice, Lowell

Midnight's Sorrow [3] SwiftStrike, Zdenek
curiouskarmadog
CMAR
jimfinn
>Zdenek [4] SharkFinn, CMAR, curiouskarmadog, Nexus
SwiftStrike [2] DavidParker, Midnight's Sorrow
Baby Spice
No Burn

9 to burn, 8 to no burn

Deadline has passed, and I see a tie. Which means...

Iecerint reached 4 and/or higher before Zdenek. BOWYER, MODIFIED ROLEBLOCKER has seen his end, and a key recovered.

Night 3. Night actions by the end of the 6th, or you forfeit them.
So that was the lynch that saw the end of Iecerint,ignoring what we know if Kise or lowell had unvoted Ierint he would have survived if ME, mallow,DP or Ms had voted Zdenek the same

So that leaves Nexus and Sharkfinn who couldn't influence the lynch any more than were they were.

I'm clearing Nexus and with the amount of Town vig action, me picking up night kills, Nexus now a vig a complusive vig and the bomb a bulletproof scum is plausible given we already saw a hider scum.

Vote Sharkfinn
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1692 (isolation #84) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:12 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

What? Nexus was that your action?
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1694 (isolation #85) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:37 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

No that fine just checking, where was the other kill then? Also something interesting happened last night anyone want too share something?
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1700 (isolation #86) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:35 pm

Post by Swiftstrike »

So no one else who wants to claim they needed Mario to target them when they seem to have mentioned it before, I'll give a chance as I gained something off someone last night.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1708 (isolation #87) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:34 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

Right no reason offered as to why I might receive something last night for targeting them

Given the that I may get bribed to provide a scum for there freedom and no explanation was offered otherwise for gaining anything.

VOTE KISE
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1716 (isolation #88) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:49 pm

Post by Swiftstrike »

Kise wrote:You must be serious then, Swift. Can you paraphrase what was said?
Simply put, I targeted you last night and I gained something, given the one person I was targeting before who was giving me something had asked for me to target them and the fact that scum are suppose to bribe me for there freedom, I'm concluding your scum.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1720 (isolation #89) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:41 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

I gained a rock candy off him, given he made no claim to hold anything or want me to visit him. Given that as I said before that I was told scum would give me a bribe if I targeted them.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1722 (isolation #90) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:09 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

Jim is dead and obvious not scum unless bowser Is giving false flips, but my role states that if I target friend something good happens and if foe they bribe me, now You, Jim and Dana asked to be targeted. I got rock candy off Kim and apparently activated you who knows what would have happened with Dana but given Kise never requested targeting I doubt this is targeting friend, in which case this is then the bribe from foe.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1725 (isolation #91) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:34 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

Well of I'm right you shouldnt have to if you do I'd suggest DP,

Nexus with everyone under the impression there is only one scum left how do you get us at lylo tomorrow with 5/6 players tomorrow?
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1727 (isolation #92) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:07 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

No not yet, maybe Kise has a good reason for it

unvote

So we dont get a hammer yet.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1743 (isolation #93) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:21 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

Yes I got a rock candy so I got a shot.

Mallow isn't a confirmed mason, he claimed VT and claimed this after pa mole flipped he hinted at it before hand though. So I would rather shoot him that Lowell who I got nothing off.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1746 (isolation #94) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:32 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

well either way this game is going to have to end soon

VOTE DAVID PARKER

man that feels good his non-useful posting should never got this far.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1770 (isolation #95) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:31 pm

Post by Swiftstrike »

Didn't win boooo!
Scum lost YAY!!!!

A very strange start to playing on here (was to be expected I suppose bastard mod) and got taken out of my usual game when Lowell pointed the figure at me as scum day one for all the usual things I do and trying to get a fix of what players actually where like in game. Anyway contratulations on town for a great win!!!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”