SMBM 1: IoBC GAME OVER! CONGRATULATIONS: TOWN AND KAMIKAZE!

danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:19 am

Post by danakillsu »

/confirm
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:57 am

Post by danakillsu »

vote: GhostWriter
for replacing out of my game. :D
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:15 pm

Post by danakillsu »

I'm still here, everybody. Just waiting for this game to really get started.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:48 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Okay. Here's a little participation. STOP VOTING GANDALFIZSIK. Large random wagons can be catastrophic for the town.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:32 pm

Post by danakillsu »

I dont like Chkflip's justification of doing something anti town. He says that makes the scum do more anti-town things. that seems like a pretty pathetic explanation. I haven't seen anything else too scummy thus far so VOTE: Chkflip
My thoughts exactly. I have definitely gotten a scum vibe from him.
vote: Chkflip
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:27 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Guess my earlier vote didn't count.
unvote vote: chkflip
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #6) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Rereading. Will post content very soon.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:21 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Alright, here's what I've got to say. I actually agree with muh. I think that lynching someone would give us way more information than just talking about nothing. HOWEVER, there is no need to rush the lynch. So it does seem somewhat scummy the way that he said it.
FoS: muh

For those who have only posted a very few times:
You might want to try Antihero's method. It helps us to see what you think without requiring you to make a ton of posts or spend an inordinate amount of time on this game.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (isolation #8) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:48 pm

Post by danakillsu »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
danakillsu wrote:Alright, here's what I've got to say. I actually agree with muh. I think that lynching someone would give us way more information than just talking about nothing. HOWEVER, there is no need to rush the lynch. So it does seem somewhat scummy the way that he said it.
FoS: muh

For those who have only posted a very few times:
You might want to try Antihero's method. It helps us to see what you think without requiring you to make a ton of posts or spend an inordinate amount of time on this game.
so you want to lynch someone, but you dont want to rush into it...so what is going to fill that void in between?

this looks like one of those posts design to try to be towny, without really saying or doing anything...."I agree with muh, but I will also FoS"...this is a definition of a fluff post.

in contrast, Iece has a great post on the same page.

unvote, vote danakillsu
Well, I'm demonstrating that I know the difference between agreeing with someone and calling them town. And you are demonstrating you don't.
What is going to fill that void in between is discussion that could help us choose the RIGHT person to lynch. Do you have a problem with that? Do you want to rush the lynch?
Also, I find it quite funny that you call my post fluff and proceed to vote for me for reasons unconnected to that statement. Apparently, it wasn't fluffy enough for you to not find a bunch of scummy stuff in it. Good sir, I am glad you are trying, but this is not very good logic you're using.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (isolation #9) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:50 pm

Post by danakillsu »

EBWOP:
Don't know how this got deleted, but that last sentence was supposed to read
"Good sir, I am glad you are trying a lot more than some other players in this game..."
The way it is, it sounds like I'm talking you down, which I'm not.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #10) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:49 am

Post by danakillsu »

hey scum bag...please show me where I stated I wanted a quick lynch?..you said we were "talking about nothing"...I disagreed..what exactly did muh do that deserved an FoS from you?
What? I didn't say that you said that. I asked if you wanted a quick lynch, and apparently your answer is no. You did not disagree with me that we were talking about nothing, and that phrase was meant to be a bit of an overstatement anyway. I do believe that discussion can get us somewhere in terms of lynching a scum player; that's why we do it. But I've been saying I agree with muh, because talking about who's scummy with no event to originally base our discussion on doesn't get us as far as lynching someone. The only problem I find with him, the one that makes his somewhat scummy to me, is that he wants to use that to say, "Hey, let's lynch someone without further discussion." My opinion is that discussion can't hurt us, so go crazy.
How anyone can call my last post fluff is beyond me, but I guess some people just find it easy to agree with the guy who sounds more "in control".
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #11) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:05 am

Post by danakillsu »

Good one, chk. Nice to know you can OMGUS with style. You provided absolutely no scumtells in that post that make any sense. I am not a lurker, so I don't have to do what Antihero did to play this game, and it was a general guideline anyway, not a format for posting. My vote on you was not too serious, so it didn't really require reasoning of my own. As I've indicated elsewhere, I wasn't ready to lynch you for anything. I also noticed that about 12 of the posts in your iso could be put together and be the same size as one of my more recent ones, so you're not really the one to be talking about posting content. I'm not voting for muh because there are too many votes on him already. It's not time for a lynch yet. My vote on chkflip just happened to still be there, it doesn't mean that much anymore.
unvote

I'm still searching for someone I feel pretty strongly about in the way of scumminess. There is no one that I really want to lynch atm, but I will find that person soon. Yes, not taking a stand is normally a scumtell, but not saying "x is scum" or "x should be lynched" is not a scumtell. I have clearly stated my opinion on multiple matters in a way that could be disagreed with and I don't see what the problem with that is. You don't need to be saying "Let's lynch this guy" to be taking an active part in the game.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #12) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:16 am

Post by danakillsu »

Alright. I got done with my isos, which I've been doing for a while now, and I'm pretty convinced about who I'm going to be voting for today.
vote:diddin

Why? Well, look at what he does. I counted 4 players that he's FoS'd/voted. For every single one of these 4 players, he gave little to no reasoning, and if it was little, it was something said by someone else. Granted, up until this point, the same could sort of be said of me (though I'm not sure I got to 4 yet). But he hasn't even really tried to add anything to the game outside of calling those people scummy, like I obviously have. I have played with diddin before, and it didn't really seem like he normally coasted like this, whereas I know I do sometimes Day 1.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (isolation #13) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:17 am

Post by danakillsu »

Yeah, that vote might be hard for the mod to see, so here it is again:
vote: diddin
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (isolation #14) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:02 pm

Post by danakillsu »

SharkFinn wrote:Ok. So I've looked at a couple of players over the past day and here are thoughts. (Im not putting a full iso down because I'm still working every angle)

muh316: I'm not sure what to make of this. His push for an early lynch is suspicious, yet he offers himself to be lynched. Hard to read, but whatever he is, he isnt acting pro-town.

diddin: idk, something is off with him. His FoS on David was unfounded and out of nowhere. David already made the notion that diddin was scummy but after Gollum voted, David followed. OMGUS might be in the works here, but unsure.

danakillsu: I agree with CKDs position. Dana has been kinda coasting along and I think his latest vote on diddin is out of desperation to show geniuine scumhunting w/o jumping onto one of the bandwagons already.

chkflip: Meh, he's acted more town and gone under the radar ever sense muh jumped on his wagon. Still watching you. :P.

Remove chkflip from the open flame
(aka unvote)

Openly suggest that
diddin
and
danakillsu
be the first to be served with the cocktail weiners
(aka FoS)

On the sidenote: whoever said that Skittles are delicious is correct. They do taste like the rainbow.

EDIT: Interesting catch by Swiftstrike. I still feel that dana is scum, but will look into CKD next.
Whaaa? Everything else after my last post is "more of the same", but this post is really weird. I'm not exactly sure how you can say that my vote on diddin must have been out of desperation, but go on to say that diddin should be lynched. What exactly is your reason for saying that vote must have been out of desperation?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #15) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by danakillsu »

@ ckd
The "just happened to still be there" is just from my POV. I was admittedly coasting through this game
until a couple of days ago
. When I took a good look at the game for the first time and collected my thoughts, that vote seemed fairly random, because it wasn't based on a lot. It wasn't completely random, because, as I said, I got scum vibes from him. But it wasn't that well thought out, and when I thought back on it, it didn't seem to be in a well-selected place. My isos started about a couple of days ago, when I got serious about this game. I iso'd most of the players in this game. I've noticed that you have been nitpicking a lot. Certain ways of phrasing things are almost never indicative of scum. I just don't say things exactly the same way other people would say them, and I get lynched a lot as town by groups of players that like to nitpick. Try to look for surer scumtells than "Oh, he said it this way, OMG, he's so scum, let's lynch him now!"
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #16) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:09 pm

Post by danakillsu »

@ ckd
What happened right after you called me out? My greater involvement in this game? If so, you are wrong. You called me out soon afterward. The post you vote me in quotes what I would call my first truly involved post.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #17) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:57 am

Post by danakillsu »

Technically, I didn't start the diddin wagon, Gollum did, but I'm not so sure how serious his vote is. Bunnylover, could you rephrase the first part you said to me? I don't really understand what you're getting at.
@ SharkFinn
It's true that my timing looks a little coincidental, but it was after ckd and I had been debating for a while. It's not like as soon as any pressure was put on me, I switched my vote. I voted seriously when I was ready to.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #18) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:18 am

Post by danakillsu »

Zdenek wrote:
Swiftstrike wrote: Why did you misquote him there was that deliberate?
Have others have noticed, this is a stupid attack, since the actual quite is right above the alleged misquote.
Bunnylover wrote: What I don't like is his vote on Diddin. Dana joined the first large wagon forming, now he joining the next wagon Diddin. For those of you saying but Diddin isn't the highest wagon, Muh is, Diddin wagon is gaining momentum somewhat fast and I believe will take the lead soon.
Completely disingenuous.
Are you trying to protect Diddin by making it clear that there could be scum on his wagon or gearing up to bus Dana?

I will be shocked if there isn't at least one scum in Bunny, Diddin and Dana.

Unvote Midnight's Sorrow
Vote Danakillsu
Pfffft. What is this? One of the only things I've seen from you that gives a reason for voting me is that I'm supposedly posting a bunch of fluff. Well, what would you call this? It's four lines and a vote! This should show everyone what type of play leads to voting me.
@ Bunnylover
Oh, that makes so much more sense. It looked like you were trying to point out something I did wrong while defending me, which was confusing.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #19) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:14 am

Post by danakillsu »

gandalf5166 wrote:I leave for 12 hours and there's only one more vote on muh?

FOR SHAME.
You leave for 12 hours and come back with this to say? FOR SHAME.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #20) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:17 am

Post by danakillsu »

I'll wait for a vote count, but it may very well be that I won't be able to lynch the person I find very scummy today. Deadline is approaching pretty fast.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #21) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Looks like we do still have some time for people to wake up and realize how scummy diddin is.
@ Zdenek
Your case is built on ridiculous paraphrasing and assumptions. You assume that my saying "discussion helps us lynch scum" makes me scum, you assume that my scumhunting is fake, and you assume that I have no curiosity about the other people on your list. That's pretty much your case, and it's all stuff you said with no explanation. But as far as the curiosity thing goes, does my case and vote on diddin not qualify as curiosity? Also, you ask where I indicated that I wasn't ready to lynch chkflip yet. I clearly stated that I did not want to lynch anyone yet, and that is what I was referring to. If I didn't want to lynch anyone yet, I didn't want to lynch him yet.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #22) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:54 pm

Post by danakillsu »

@ Zdenek
That really is not my case on diddin. It's not just that he's coasting, or just that he FoS'd someone. This is pretty easy to see if you actually read my case on him.
No curiosity =/= no reiteration of that curiosity. The fact that I did not mention diddin again in a response to that post does not remotely indicate that I have no interest in what people believe about him.
@ All
My take: muh is lying, but town. There's no way he's a VT, but I would back off right now and let that claim stand. And yes, if you later find out that this was incorrect, you can lynch me afterward if you want to. Please pick a different wagon for now.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #23) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:19 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Zdenek wrote:
Dana wrote: @ Zdenek
That really is not my case on diddin. It's not just that he's coasting, or just that he FoS'd someone. This is pretty easy to see if you actually read my case on him.
No curiosity =/= no reiteration of that curiosity. The fact that I did not mention diddin again in a response to that post does not remotely indicate that I have no interest in what people believe about him.
@ All
My take: muh is lying, but town. There's no way he's a VT, but I would back off right now and let that claim stand. And yes, if you later find out that this was incorrect, you can lynch me afterward if you want to. Please pick a different wagon for now.
Do you think sheeping is scummy?

I ask because that was the reason for both Diddin's FoS's, and seems that this is the main thing that you have a problem with. If it is something else, please say so more clearly.

Also, why would it be a good idea for us to lynch you if you are wrong about muh?
Yes, I think sheeping is scummy. Could you explain in more detail how this pertains to the diddin case?
And I never said it would be a good idea for you to lynch me. It's called a bargain. I'm so sure, I'm willing to stake my life on it.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (isolation #24) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:20 am

Post by danakillsu »

No, but I did in my previous post. If you don't understand, go read your case on Diddin and his posts. I think that will help.

By the way everyone, this is caught scum trying to make the situation seem hazy. Dana will be an excellent lynch.
I already did read those again. I do not say anything about sheeping with respect to diddin, only that he echoed what some people said and often gave no reasoning at all. He didn't always follow the largest group that I know of. And that would be a pretty pitiful tactic for caught scum to employ. It doesn't really help me to pretend that I don't understand something, since I have to answer for it eventually or it will look even more suspicious.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #25) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:31 pm

Post by danakillsu »

@ Zdenek
No, but my case did include the fact that he
gave
no reasoning for his votes, which is what I say in the post you quote.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (isolation #26) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:24 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Wow. That's an insane amount of dead guys. At least one scum died in all that, and we don't need to worry about another anti-town player that was in this game.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (isolation #27) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:27 am

Post by danakillsu »

Lakitu wrote:
danakillsu wrote:Wow. That's an insane amount of dead guys. At least one scum died in all that, and we don't need to worry about another anti-town player that was in this game.
chkflip wrote:Judging from the wiki, at least three of those characters had a high probability of being scum. That being said, there's still a large number of folks in this game and therefore (probably) still quite a few scummers left.
Two keys means two scum.

Two quotes doubting the number of scum flipped means two more scum.

Hello.

Torch danaskillu
(vote)
Uhhh....say what?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (isolation #28) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:28 am

Post by danakillsu »

jimfinn wrote:I want a mass nameclaim. Now. Popcorn style. dana claims first.
Sure. I'm Grate Guy. You?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #29) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:32 am

Post by danakillsu »

Swiftstrike wrote:It's me MARIO!
Whatever it is you do, do it to me tonight. And yes, that does sound just as wrong as I meant it to.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (isolation #30) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:40 am

Post by danakillsu »

reveal horrordude
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #31) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:54 am

Post by danakillsu »

I'm not going to vote yet, because I think a vote without reasoning is usually scummy, and I have no reasoning to back a vote right now.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #32) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:49 am

Post by danakillsu »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
danakillsu wrote:I'm not going to vote yet, because I think a vote without reasoning is usually scummy, and I have no reasoning to back a vote right now.
what was your motivation behind this useless post?
Making sure that everyone knew what I thought of some of the recent votes without reasoning and that everyone knew I was still here, reading this game.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (isolation #33) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:49 pm

Post by danakillsu »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
danakillsu wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
danakillsu wrote:I'm not going to vote yet, because I think a vote without reasoning is usually scummy, and I have no reasoning to back a vote right now.
what was your motivation behind this useless post?
Making sure that everyone knew what I thought of some of the recent votes
without reasoning and that everyone knew I was still here, reading this game.
lets go into detail on this....what votes...I think i am missing what votes this is directed towards.
DavidParker's, Iecerint's, and yours.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (isolation #34) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:29 am

Post by danakillsu »

You posted the original post on 608…at that time.
Not sure what you're saying, but what I said still stands.
not liking his posting today..."X is scummy, I am directing this toward 3 people who are doing X, I dont have reason to vote"....that post looks like someone who is trying to look town...if you think someone is scummy for doing something...that is a god damn reason to vote. your post doesnt makes since if you really believed what you are saying....
Wrong. It's not a reason to vote because 3 people did it. How am I supposed to decide whether to vote you, DP, or Iecerint? Iecerint has not said anything else scummy this game, voting you would look like OMGUS, and DP always looks scummy. I'm waiting for further information, although this blind attack on me helps.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #35) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:51 pm

Post by danakillsu »

jimfinn wrote:"Voting you would look like OMGUS" - very concerned with not doing something that looks scummy, which is itself indicative of the scum's state of mind of avoiding potential slips. Combine that with the case on three people without voting any.
unvote

Vote:dana
So wait...you read WHY I didn't vote anybody, but voted me because I didn't? That's idiotic. As far as the first thing, how am I going to get someone lynched if my vote looks like OMGUS? Even as a townie, it's hard to get anywhere with a vote that looks like OMGUS.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (isolation #36) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:01 pm

Post by danakillsu »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
danakillsu wrote:
You posted the original post on 608…at that time.
Not sure what you're saying, but what I said still stands.
not liking his posting today..."X is scummy, I am directing this toward 3 people who are doing X, I dont have reason to vote"....that post looks like someone who is trying to look town...if you think someone is scummy for doing something...that is a god damn reason to vote. your post doesnt makes since if you really believed what you are saying....
Wrong. It's not a reason to vote because 3 people did it. How am I supposed to decide whether to vote you, DP, or Iecerint? Iecerint has not said anything else scummy this game, voting you would look like OMGUS, and DP always looks scummy. I'm waiting for further information, although this blind attack on me helps.
so you are doing stuff based on what you would look like?...if you think I am scum..vote me..who cares if it looks OMGUS...

what is blind about my attack?
First question is already answered.
Second question...maybe you would prefer...baseless? I agree that blind might not be quite the right word.

On the jimfinn front, I agree with Bunnylover. This merits more scumpoints than voting without a reason did for the three I already mentioned.
unvote? vote: jimfinn
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (isolation #37) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:03 pm

Post by danakillsu »

And btw, although I can't remember what game it was, I have seen scum use the "are you careful about what others think of you?" argument against me before. Not trying to use this as proof, just saying that I have good reason to vote jimfiin.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (isolation #38) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:23 pm

Post by danakillsu »

jimfinn wrote:Scum wouldn't say it out loud on purpose - that's why it's a slip. The line of thinking is a scummy way of thought, but the player didn't realize it betrayed scum motivation.
I have played as scum at least three times, although I might not be able to point you to all of them. I'm not retarded, and I don't think out loud. I don't really understand why you think I would talk truthfully about how I didn't want to appear if I was scum.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (isolation #39) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:57 pm

Post by danakillsu »

This game has kind of died for me. Somebody say something interesting/controversial!
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (isolation #40) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:02 am

Post by danakillsu »

Okay, this game isn't going anywhere else, so let's keep doing this and see where it leads.
unvote vote: Gollum
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #41) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:01 am

Post by danakillsu »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
danakillsu wrote:Okay, this game isn't going anywhere else, so let's keep doing this and see where it leads.
unvote vote: Gollum
i knew the first statement was bullshit when I heard it.

I would also be super ok with a surge in votes with Dana....

still behind a couple pages have only skimmed.
Uhhh...I have a really good reason. Making sure that the day gets the town somewhere.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (isolation #42) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:23 am

Post by danakillsu »

Sweet. I managed to make an even bigger wagon by my vote than I expected. Discussion has reached a new level. And I also caught someone being really scummy. I wanted to be sure that DP really was scum this game, and not just his usual self.
unvote vote: DavidParker

Read his iso. This guy's been vote-hopping like a maniac with almost literally no reasoning. I have never seen him play this anti-town before.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (isolation #43) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:58 am

Post by danakillsu »

According to his meta, his playstyle actually doesn't seem that odd at all. How many games have you played with him, exactly?
I assume this is directed at me. I've played at least two games with him, and although he's been a bit of a VI, I've never seen him this anti-town before.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (isolation #44) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:05 am

Post by danakillsu »

GhostWriter wrote:Anti-town how?
He hasn't added ANYTHING to the discussion, but rather has sheeped, lurked, and in my case, waited for others to bandwagon me before putting his vote back on me. Notice how he voted me, unvoted, DIDN'T VOTE ANYONE ELSE, and then voted me again when others did. I can't think of anything more anti-town than that, which makes him incredibly scummy, or at least the townie that most deserves to be lynched.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (isolation #45) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:54 am

Post by danakillsu »

Why? I gave my reason for voting him, and simply defined it when you asked. I assumed players could see that for themselves, so I didn't bother giving every detail at the time.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (isolation #46) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:18 am

Post by danakillsu »

Midnight's Sorrow wrote:
Unvote
Vote: Midnight's Sorrow
???
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (isolation #47) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:47 am

Post by danakillsu »

Okay, cool. Two votes on me with no explanation.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (isolation #48) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:06 pm

Post by danakillsu »

SharkFinn wrote:Ok. Lets go with this lynch on dana.

unvote whoever i was voting
Ignite Danakillsu with my fireballs
Yeah. Let's just go with this lynch. Nothing else to do, right?
Weird that the votes are actually sticking on me, and not anyone else. But I'm just a VT, so I guess it's almost a plus to be able to ignore this game soon. There's NO activity!
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (isolation #49) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:13 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Okay, fine. Maybe yours had some explanation a few pages ago. The reason I didn't answer the questions is because nobody seems to care anyway. The votes are piling up without any new discussion, so there's no defense to be made. Your second question is illogical, since it creates a false dilemma. I did not misrep you on purpose, and I am following the game. I don't see how you can call what you're doing scumhunting. All you're doing to "catch scum" is voting me and analyzing what I say to try to find scummy things.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (isolation #50) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:39 am

Post by danakillsu »

SharkFinn wrote:Ok, made a prod to the mod and Untrod Tripod (assumed backup mod). ha ha. lots of rhyme.

Anyways danakillsu claims VT, if you missed that, so no one can accuse anyone else for quicklynching w/o a claim
danakillsu wrote:Yeah. Let's just go with this lynch. Nothing else to do, right?
Weird that the votes are actually sticking on me, and not anyone else. But I'm just a VT, so I guess it's almost a plus to be able to ignore this game soon. There's NO activity!
Also agree the overall activity is lacking, but at least something is going on, right? even if it's at your expense XD
Agreed. That's why I said it's almost a plus. The tiny amount of information received from my flip may or may not jumpstart this game. I just wish I could have gotten the extra ability I get if Mario targets me during the night.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (isolation #51) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:02 am

Post by danakillsu »

GhostWriter wrote:No. No I am not intrigued to find out what that ability is. If it's there at all, I'll read it endgame. Your defense, while good enough before, isn't good now, at all.
Unvote

VOTE: Dana
While it may not be a scumtell, I thought I'd just point out: this makes no sense. I'm not making a defense, which I already explicitly stated. There's nothing to defend against.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (isolation #52) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:48 pm

Post by danakillsu »

I don't have a passive ability. I have an activated ability. There's a difference. Secondly, I AM a VT right now. Thirdly, I claimed that I had an activated ability before being lynched and with no further pressure. Fourthly, I softclaimed it by asking Mario to target me tonight. But obviously, that's not going to be happening. Bye all.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (isolation #53) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:07 pm

Post by danakillsu »

I don't HAVE specifics. I only know that I want Mario to target me, which I already said.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1773 (isolation #54) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:35 am

Post by danakillsu »

Hahaha. I totally forgot about this game. I had the most meaningless non-vanilla role ever seen. GG, town.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”