SMBM 1: IoBC GAME OVER! CONGRATULATIONS: TOWN AND KAMIKAZE!

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:34 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

confirm
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #47 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:31 am

vote sharkfinn

in the long run, you will thank me.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #48 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:31 am

chkflip wrote:
VOTE: Zodiark13

Very irritating post restriction... or he's trying to put up the facade that he's got one... we'll see which.
quick honest answer...

is this the only reason you are voting him?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #93 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:09 am

Midnight's Sorrow wrote:I really hope this talk of 'Policy Lynching' is just a 'Let's get out of RVS!" and not a "Dude, I'm like...
completely
serious. Let's lynch this scumbag!' kind of deal. Because if it's the latter, I will be severally disappointed.

To me, PLing is, at the best of times Anti-Town; at the others, 100% completely scummy.
unvote, vote Midnight Sorrow

I dont beleive for a second you havent been in a game where people place a PL vote to start a game...there was no point to this post, we are on day 4 with absolutely jack shit to go on...this post looks like someone who wants to take a firm stance on something he thinks will look towny....but failed.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #167 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:41 pm

also getting scummy vibe off of gandolph....but think midnight should go today......
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #261 (isolation #5) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:22 am

Gollum wrote:
@CKD explain scummy vibes from Gandolf?
[/i]
his last vote has rubbed me wrong...but that was pages ago...no new content from him...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #309 (isolation #6) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:28 pm

danakillsu wrote:Alright, here's what I've got to say. I actually agree with muh. I think that lynching someone would give us way more information than just talking about nothing. HOWEVER, there is no need to rush the lynch. So it does seem somewhat scummy the way that he said it.
FoS: muh

For those who have only posted a very few times:
You might want to try Antihero's method. It helps us to see what you think without requiring you to make a ton of posts or spend an inordinate amount of time on this game.
so you want to lynch someone, but you dont want to rush into it...so what is going to fill that void in between?

this looks like one of those posts design to try to be towny, without really saying or doing anything...."I agree with muh, but I will also FoS"...this is a definition of a fluff post.

in contrast, Iece has a great post on the same page.

unvote, vote danakillsu
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #310 (isolation #7) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:29 pm

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Midnight's Sorrow wrote:I really hope this talk of 'Policy Lynching' is just a 'Let's get out of RVS!" and not a "Dude, I'm like...
completely
serious. Let's lynch this scumbag!' kind of deal. Because if it's the latter, I will be severally disappointed.

To me, PLing is, at the best of times Anti-Town; at the others, 100% completely scummy.
unvote, vote Midnight Sorrow

I dont beleive for a second you havent been in a game where people place a PL vote to start a game...there was no point to this post, we are on day 4 with absolutely jack shit to go on...this post looks like someone who wants to take a firm stance on something he thinks will look towny....but failed.
with the above vote in mind...I still would have no problem going this lynch either.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #320 (isolation #8) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:19 pm

danakillsu wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
danakillsu wrote:Alright, here's what I've got to say. I actually agree with muh. I think that lynching someone would give us way more information than just talking about nothing. HOWEVER, there is no need to rush the lynch. So it does seem somewhat scummy the way that he said it.
FoS: muh

For those who have only posted a very few times:
You might want to try Antihero's method. It helps us to see what you think without requiring you to make a ton of posts or spend an inordinate amount of time on this game.
so you want to lynch someone, but you dont want to rush into it...so what is going to fill that void in between?

this looks like one of those posts design to try to be towny, without really saying or doing anything...."I agree with muh, but I will also FoS"...this is a definition of a fluff post.

in contrast, Iece has a great post on the same page.

unvote, vote danakillsu
Well, I'm demonstrating that I know the difference between agreeing with someone and calling them town. And you are demonstrating you don't.
What is going to fill that void in between is discussion that could help us choose the RIGHT person to lynch. Do you have a problem with that? Do you want to rush the lynch?
Also, I find it quite funny that you call my post fluff and proceed to vote for me for reasons unconnected to that statement. Apparently, it wasn't fluffy enough for you to not find a bunch of scummy stuff in it. Good sir, I am glad you are trying, but this is not very good logic you're using.
hey scum bag...please show me where I stated I wanted a quick lynch?..you said we were "talking about nothing"...I disagreed..what exactly did muh do that deserved an FoS from you?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #326 (isolation #9) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:09 am

@dana
what stance did you really take in your post?...I agree with muh, but think he is scummy...you think he is scummy enough to FoS him, but not scummy enough to actually vote him...you are covering your bases..where is your current vote...oh yeah, on the other wagon leader....

I see your "stances" and posts to look like someone who is leaving themself room to move their vote where ever needed without looking scummy or getting too much heat, when a probable town flip will occur. (for those of you keeping track, not seeing muh and especially chk as scum)...

I could be wrong...but my gut is pretty on..
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #327 (isolation #10) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:10 am

EDIT to above post

@dana
what stance did you really take in your post?..."I agree with muh, but think he is scummy"...you think he is scummy enough to FoS him, but not scummy enough to actually vote him...you are covering your bases..where is your current vote...oh yeah, on the other wagon leader....

I see your "stances" and posts to look like someone who is leaving themself room to move their vote where ever needed without looking scummy or getting too much heat, when a probable town flip will occur. (for those of you keeping track, not seeing muh and especially chk as scum)...

I could be wrong...but my gut is pretty on..
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #332 (isolation #11) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:39 am

danakillsu wrote: I'm not voting for muh because there are too many votes on him already. It's not time for a lynch yet. My vote on chkflip just happened to still be there, it doesn't mean that much anymore.
unvote

I'm still searching for someone I feel pretty strongly about in the way of scumminess.
interesting statement "just happened to be there"?
danakillsu wrote:
I dont like Chkflip's justification of doing something anti town. He says that makes the scum do more anti-town things. that seems like a pretty pathetic explanation. I haven't seen anything else too scummy thus far so VOTE: Chkflip
My thoughts exactly. I have definitely gotten a scum vibe from him.
vote: Chkflip
caught you in a lie bud....no, your vote was there because "you got scum vibes from him"....now, when I call you on your scummy manveur you backtrack and say "it doesnt mean that much anymore" and unvote....you only voted days ago, you clearly dont have scum suspects so what changed that made that vote "not mean much"??

yeah....can we please lynch this scum now??????
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #333 (isolation #12) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:40 am

danakillsu wrote:Alright. I got done with my isos, which I've been doing for a while now, and I'm pretty convinced about who I'm going to be voting for today.
vote:diddin

Why? Well, look at what he does. I counted 4 players that he's FoS'd/voted. For every single one of these 4 players, he gave little to no reasoning, and if it was little, it was something said by someone else. Granted, up until this point, the same could sort of be said of me (though I'm not sure I got to 4 yet). But he hasn't even really tried to add anything to the game outside of calling those people scummy, like I obviously have. I have played with diddin before, and it didn't really seem like he normally coasted like this, whereas I know I do sometimes Day 1.
when did you start your isos?? who did you iso?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #347 (isolation #13) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:53 pm

Swiftstrike wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
danakillsu wrote: I'm not voting for muh because there are too many votes on him already. It's not time for a lynch yet. My vote on chkflip
just happened to still be there
, it doesn't mean that much anymore.
unvote

I'm still searching for someone I feel pretty strongly about in the way of scumminess.
interesting statement "just happened to be there"?
danakillsu wrote:
I dont like Chkflip's justification of doing something anti town. He says that makes the scum do more anti-town things. that seems like a pretty pathetic explanation. I haven't seen anything else too scummy thus far so VOTE: Chkflip
My thoughts exactly. I have definitely gotten a scum vibe from him.
vote: Chkflip
caught you in a lie bud....no, your vote was there because "you got scum vibes from him"....now, when I call you on your scummy manveur you backtrack and say "it doesnt mean that much anymore" and unvote....you only voted days ago, you clearly dont have scum suspects so what changed that made that vote "not mean much"??

yeah....can we please lynch this scum now??????
Why did you misquote him there was that deliberate? Or was it an attempt to make a more compelling case for a lynch? For while I can't see how anyone can just happen to
still
have a vote on someone, the way you have choose to remove the word "still" is quite interesting. You have no reason to do that you could have italiced or underlined the statement you where drawing attention to, or even just copy/paste but seeing as you didn't that looks like you where going for the deliberate misquote.
I didnt misquote ANYTHING..I actually quoted his post...interesting that you are taking that stance on the topic. what is the deliberate misquote in posting his actual quote? but lets say for shits and giggles I did whatever you said on purpose..."just happen to be there" and "still just happen to be there" are the exact same fucking thing...what EXACTLY is the difference here?...my point was...it didnt just happen to be there....only days ago, he said he chk was scummy...i wanted to know what the fuck changed where he went from being scummy to "my vote still just happened to be on him..."....when/if dana flips scum....I know who is buddy is...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #348 (isolation #14) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:58 pm

SharkFinn wrote: EDIT: Interesting catch by Swiftstrike. I still feel that dana is scum, but will look into CKD next.
what was interesting about the "catch"? I actually posted the quote, so what did I deliberate misquote?...and how did this "said" misquote change the question or point of my post to dana?...

I wanted to know what changed between "chk is scummy" to "happen to have the vote on him"

@swift and shark...I would like a stance on this now...do you feel that dana was covering all bases (in regards to muh and chk) with his Fos and vote BEFORE I called him out on his actions...why or why not?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #349 (isolation #15) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:59 pm

danakillsu wrote:@ ckd
The "just happened to still be there" is just from my POV. I was admittedly coasting through this game
until a couple of days ago
. When I took a good look at the game for the first time and collected my thoughts, that vote seemed fairly random, because it wasn't based on a lot. It wasn't completely random, because, as I said, I got scum vibes from him. But it wasn't that well thought out, and when I thought back on it, it didn't seem to be in a well-selected place. My isos started about a couple of days ago, when I got serious about this game. I iso'd most of the players in this game. I've noticed that you have been nitpicking a lot. Certain ways of phrasing things are almost never indicative of scum. I just don't say things exactly the same way other people would say them, and I get lynched a lot as town by groups of players that like to nitpick. Try to look for surer scumtells than "Oh, he said it this way, OMG, he's so scum, let's lynch him now!"
it is conveint that this occured right after I called you on your positions and actions.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #531 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:28 am

how many people are actually dead? which were mod killed (the last two)? going to reread.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #549 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:37 am

Name claim: Mallow
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #550 (isolation #18) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:38 am

where is jim' s name..and why the name claim request?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #563 (isolation #19) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:38 pm

mod can you update page one.

When I have the time. (Around noon)
Last edited by Bowser on Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #566 (isolation #20) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:56 pm

@jim
do you think names have any basis for alignment?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #568 (isolation #21) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:08 am

jimfinn wrote:No. However I do have reason to believe that certain pro-town PRs benefit from knowing which person is which character.
ok, do you think it might go the other way too?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #582 (isolation #22) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:12 am

reveal horror
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #601 (isolation #23) » Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:25 pm

a lot of scum down thats cool..will catch up on monday
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #605 (isolation #24) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:36 am

vote Bunnylover

got a feeling....also not buying the above vote.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #610 (isolation #25) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:19 am

danakillsu wrote:I'm not going to vote yet, because I think a vote without reasoning is usually scummy, and I have no reasoning to back a vote right now.
what was your motivation behind this useless post?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #612 (isolation #26) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:01 pm

danakillsu wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
danakillsu wrote:I'm not going to vote yet, because I think a vote without reasoning is usually scummy, and I have no reasoning to back a vote right now.
Making sure that everyone knew what I thought of some of the recent votes
without reasoning and that everyone knew I was still here, reading this game.
lets go into detail on this....what votes...I think i am missing what votes this is directed towards.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #618 (isolation #27) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:05 am

Lowell wrote:I don't think I have a role name. Am I crazy?
maybe you should check?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #627 (isolation #28) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:59 pm

curiouskarmadog wrote:
vote Bunnylover

bunny why no comment on this?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #633 (isolation #29) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:25 am

danakillsu wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
danakillsu wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Making sure that everyone knew what I thought of some of the recent votes
without reasoning and that everyone knew I was still here, reading this game.
lets go into detail on this....what votes...I think i am missing what votes this is directed towards.
DavidParker's, Iecerint's, and yours.
You posted the original post on 608…at that time.
curiouskarmadog wrote:
vote Bunnylover

Iecerint wrote:
Baby Spice wrote:Since one of the flips is a hero from the rpg, and a town flip at that, I also wonder at you saying that we need to look at the villian claims. Especially given that you questioned DP who claimed a Mario affiliated character.
Huh?

VOTE: Midnight's Sorrow

Gut s/p listing the two flipped scum by name in that last post + iso that focuses on commentary and mechanics-y stuff rather than analysis

Also, my other gut suspect (jimfinn) got town points upon iso for the fake daykill.
DavidParker wrote:
pull em off the spit: bunnylover

Cook to a crisp: swiftstrike

RVS is over, this guy is scum.
Ok, I get David parker…but Iece provides his reasoning as do I..

So if we are scummy, isn’t that a reason to vote?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #634 (isolation #30) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:29 am

Bunnylover wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
vote Bunnylover

bunny why no comment on this?
How do I comment on ones gut feeling?
Your not buying me vote, thats fine. I don't need your approval to keep my vote, but at least I know your opinion.

Also the main reason I didn't comment was because in past game I over react when defending myself to one or two votes, which causes more votes on me. I'm trying to play a little differently this time.
ok, this seems like an acceptable answer..downgrade to an Fos then...

unvote, vote danakillsu

not liking his posting today..."X is scummy, I am directing this toward 3 people who are doing X, I dont have reason to vote"....that post looks like someone who is trying to look town...if you think someone is scummy for doing something...that is a god damn reason to vote. your post doesnt makes since if you really believed what you are saying....
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #642 (isolation #31) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:46 pm

danakillsu wrote:
You posted the original post on 608…at that time.
Not sure what you're saying, but what I said still stands.
not liking his posting today..."X is scummy, I am directing this toward 3 people who are doing X, I dont have reason to vote"....that post looks like someone who is trying to look town...if you think someone is scummy for doing something...that is a god damn reason to vote. your post doesnt makes since if you really believed what you are saying....
Wrong. It's not a reason to vote because 3 people did it. How am I supposed to decide whether to vote you, DP, or Iecerint? Iecerint has not said anything else scummy this game, voting you would look like OMGUS, and DP always looks scummy. I'm waiting for further information, although this blind attack on me helps.
so you are doing stuff based on what you would look like?...if you think I am scum..vote me..who cares if it looks OMGUS...

what is blind about my attack?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #643 (isolation #32) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:47 pm

jimfinn wrote:"Voting you would look like OMGUS" - very concerned with not doing something that looks scummy, which is itself indicative of the scum's state of mind of avoiding potential slips. Combine that with the case on three people without voting any.
unvote

Vote:dana
have you ever heard scum say that though?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #651 (isolation #33) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:38 am

jimfinn wrote:In my experience, scum are far more self-conscious about looking scummy than town. I'm not saying I've actually heard scum say an exact phrase of that, but it feels like a very self-conscious thing for him to have written - which IMO is more indicative of scum than town, though certainly not the most powerful tell in the world
of course scum what to look town..but there is nothing scum-like about someone saying it out loud.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #653 (isolation #34) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:29 am

jim, have you been scum before?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #660 (isolation #35) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:26 pm

DavidParker wrote:So, baby spice the fact you just claimed using the whole "sigh my life/role sucks reasoning", i'm guessing you're a scum mason who is trying to take over from your master chef because you are jealous of him??? HMMMM!M!?!??!?

I think one of dana or jimm is probably scum.

Midnight sorrow's wagon is still an appealing one too.

The swiftstrike wagon isnt going to happen i feel.

Today's lynch seems to be one of those first 3.

V/LA until jan 4th (holidaaays)

Unvote, vote: dana
interesting change of opinion with the waves of the game.

unvote, vote DavidParker
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #689 (isolation #36) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:21 pm

behind a page or two...will update monday or tuesday
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #702 (isolation #37) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:13 am

post coming I swear (posted in all current games)
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #712 (isolation #38) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:15 am

ok, last game I have to update....on it.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #722 (isolation #39) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:59 am

danakillsu wrote:Okay, this game isn't going anywhere else, so let's keep doing this and see where it leads.
unvote vote: Gollum
i knew the first statement was bullshit when I heard it.

I would also be super ok with a surge in votes with Dana....

still behind a couple pages have only skimmed.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #731 (isolation #40) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:56 am

DavidParker wrote:Hi,a rrived in the US just today! catchup will slowly happen but I am on holidays ;)

FOr now, my vote belongs back on Dana, seems this wagon is finally kicking off. Yee Hah!

unvote, vote: dana
god this guy is so scummy.....
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #757 (isolation #41) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:04 am

thats random
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #771 (isolation #42) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:13 am

MS is a bad vote today, and this post just pinged my radar. what makes you think a.) he is giving up and b.) he is scum? We are in a bastard game right? this is bad reasoning to jump on a wagon..and a bad vote.
Zdenek wrote:
Midnight's Sorrow wrote:
Unvote
Vote: Midnight's Sorrow
That is scum giving up.

Vote MS please.

unvote, vote danakillsu

this is a better lynch....David is downgraded slightly for this page and others posting in regards to him.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #775 (isolation #43) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:11 am

Zdenek wrote:
CKD, what's made you change your opinion of MS?
scummier people in the game...Dana...David...how many votes did MS have on him when he decided to "give up"?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #776 (isolation #44) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:12 am

the above question was directed to Zden, not Dana and david...they were just examples of better wagons.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #780 (isolation #45) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:50 am

danakillsu wrote:Okay, cool. Two votes on me with no explanation.
really, i have provided NO EXPLANTION to why I am voting you or think you are scummy? Are you misrepresenting me on purpose or just not following the game scum bag?...

scum commonly get mad when people vote them (and they think) there isnt a case involved...."how can they think I am scummy, i am playing so good"..I note here you didnt ask me to explain my vote at all...you just wanted to bitch about it...you are not scum hunting, you are avoiding.

CAN WE PLEASE LYNCH THIS GUY TODAY!
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #781 (isolation #46) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:51 am

Zdenek wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Zdenek wrote:
CKD, what's made you change your opinion of MS?
scummier people in the game...Dana...David...how many votes did MS have on him when he decided to "give up"?
Maybe two, one from Mallowgeno and one from me (but I don't feel like going back and counting). My idea that MS play might be indicative of scum giving up is mostly due to setup speculation: four scum have been killed off in one day and I doubt that there are too many more in the game.
you understand that is a HUGGGGGEEEE assumption, right?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #783 (isolation #47) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:53 am

david, your thoughts on why i think you are scummy?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #788 (isolation #48) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:16 pm

what is protown about ignoring my questions?
curiouskarmadog wrote:
danakillsu wrote:Okay, cool. Two votes on me with no explanation.
really, i have provided NO EXPLANTION to why I am voting you or think you are scummy? Are you misrepresenting me on purpose or just not following the game scum bag?...

scum commonly get mad when people vote them (and they think) there isnt a case involved...."how can they think I am scummy, i am playing so good"..I note here you didnt ask me to explain my vote at all...you just wanted to bitch about it...you are not scum hunting, you are avoiding.

CAN WE PLEASE LYNCH THIS GUY TODAY!
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #815 (isolation #49) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:06 am

Baby Spice wrote:CSL and Untrod are a hydra mod as Bowser.
are either of them posting anywhere?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #820 (isolation #50) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:44 am

jimfinn wrote:Untrod has a recent post announcing he is returning to grad school and is rather busy; CSL has been on indefinite V/LA for like 3 months.
then why start a god damn game.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #828 (isolation #51) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:45 pm

was dana scum or not?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #830 (isolation #52) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:50 pm

i would like to see it on the first page to be sure.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #850 (isolation #53) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:42 am

I dont know what the fuck is going on?

I want to make sure Dana is not a scum type before reading.

I dont know who the fuck anyone is.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #859 (isolation #54) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:27 am

I think the mod(s) need to put some work into the game, I am disappointed. so let me get the straight the back up mod was someone who couldnt mod a game?....who authorized that? at any rate, I learned my lesson in this game...I say if the mod cant put more time in this game..we end it.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #886 (isolation #55) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:29 am

ok, got a mass prod and it looks like the mod fixed front page...so i will play.

Reveal: head honcho

Vote Zedenek

Still having issues believing the “MS is giving up lets vote him” reasoning…scummy. not liking this wagon.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #888 (isolation #56) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:40 am

so you want me to vote the guy, that the guy I actually think is scummy is voting?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #892 (isolation #57) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:27 am

jimfinn wrote:I think Swift may have been roleblocked or something - I have not received any sort of ability activation PM like I would expect.
umm refresh my memory here..what are you talking about?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #920 (isolation #58) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:48 am

mod!
curiouskarmadog wrote:ok, got a mass prod and it looks like the mod fixed front page...so i will play.

Reveal: head honcho

Vote Zedenek

Still having issues believing the “MS is giving up lets vote him” reasoning…scummy. not liking this wagon.
lets try this again.

vote zedenek

I fixed it.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #937 (isolation #59) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:41 am

getting slammed at work....hoping to update all games by Sunday. (posted in all games)
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1047 (isolation #60) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:44 pm

I had 3 games to catch up on, got one done, working on the next...then hitting this one....will get to it asap.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1060 (isolation #61) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:23 am

ok caught, CMAR is in this game?..last time I saw him he was getting mod killed, for trying to cheat using two alts....nice.

at any rate...Zden is scum...he is so scum...I dont know how else to tell you guys this...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1102 (isolation #62) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:36 am

Swiftstrike wrote: Please clarify is he someone you think is scummy or he is scum and please indicate why you voted for him in the first place as there is no explanation in your first vote and that might help you gain the votes your asking for.

--
Anyway Bunnylover is a wagon I can role on as this apprentice thing is getting nearly as strange as my whole role.

Vote Bunnylover
ummmm, there isnt a reason?...check that first vote again, bub...

and since we are pointing the "reasonless" vote stick at people...this reason to vote Bunny is weak.
CryMeARiver wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:ok caught, CMAR is in this game?..last time I saw him he was getting mod killed, for trying to cheat using two alts....nice.

at any rate...Zden is scum...he is so scum...I dont know how else to tell you guys this...
Never been modkilled, never used 1 alt, much less 2.
I may agree with your Zden comment.
now I am curious...time to go check the old game, i think you were in.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1103 (isolation #63) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:42 am

for some reason, some of the links to my old games dont work (frown)...could have sworn it was you....you ever been banned from the site before?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1104 (isolation #64) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:48 am

NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1111 (isolation #65) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:09 am

CryMeARiver wrote:
I didn't lie. Again, for the millionth time, it was my dad's account. Not mine. We're both on facebook. We both used to play, now he doesn't.
why did you act so surprised why I said something? Like you had no clue what I was talking about...I mean if you have "said it million times" you must have known.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1112 (isolation #66) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:11 am

anyway...dont think it has anything to do with this game...just curious
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1137 (isolation #67) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:35 am

well when the random banwagoning gets on Zden..let me know.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1182 (isolation #68) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:12 am

Iecerint wrote: N1 I targeted CKD because he seemed disproportionately nice to me, so I thought he might be crumbing and know who I was. The Mod told me I had to vote my target the previous day for my vote to count. My PM totally does not make this clear, so that annoyed me.

N2 I targeted MS. The Mod told me that I cannot end the day voting a player for my action to go through, so nothing happened. Again, no reference to this in my PM.
these are interesting choices...

Iece....are you claiming fully, meaning no other interaction with the mod or abilities?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1183 (isolation #69) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:13 am

i think Iece's lynch is a crappy one.....please end it now.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1193 (isolation #70) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:46 am

unvote vote swiftstrike..

now if we arent going to lynch zden...I can get behind this wagon.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1200 (isolation #71) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:15 am

Nexus wrote:Zdenek is one of the biggest wagon jumpers ever.

Much like me.

So he's probably bored town.

I don't want to lynch Swift.
why, wagon jumper, do you chose now not to jump?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1203 (isolation #72) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:19 am

Nexus wrote:Because I don't think swift is scum, so I don't want to lynch him?
all the other wagons you have been on you thought were scum?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1207 (isolation #73) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:07 am

unvote, vote zdenek

like this one MUCH more.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE