Mafia 119: MURDER AT HOTEL DEATH(GAME OVER)

singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #262 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:42 pm

Post by singersigner »

Nero Cain 114=agree.

Jack 108 looks like the same thing you’re saying Snake is doing…

And now more strawman in 115

121 I like that vollkan is posting HUGE WALL O TEXTS…but then I’m going to want a vote to back it up.

CKD’s 122…*sigh* something like that, yeah. But you failed to mention (several times I might add) that it’s one-shot, so no, scum doesn’t get “extra” help if I die and you are, in fact, part of the scum faction. Dumb ass.

Horrordude’s 131 is a little unsettling when he agrees that CKD should’ve claimed today. I disagree, and almost think that CKD is part of the mafia faction because he decided to make that decision on his own. And not reading the Role PM very carefully apparently, since we can only use it ONCE. I think Horror is buddying with CKD on this one…

Espeonage’s 132…stop with the “reaction rousing” already. That’s anti-town because you mess with the townie’s ability to accurately call out scum.

Zwetschenwasser’s 138 is interesting, and makes me think that one of the two of them is scum (this theory only works if their “neighbor” faction doesn’t know each other’s alignment as well), along with CKD (and
I
say this confidently knowing I’m town aligned, but also understanding that the rest of you have no way of knowing)
(kept reading and saw Espeonage’s 141…I agree with this theory)

Jack’s 154: why is Pom scummy?

183: GAH. Can you please stop being cryptic about this? I’m so not trusting you right now.

Prana and DH are being silly.

Why Looker felt the need to call out Snake’s breadcrumb in 192 is beyond me. Be a little more subtle next time, hmm?

CKD’s 208=WIFOM.

Prana’s 213 doesn’t sit well with me. I don’t agree that we should hide how many times we can use the ability.

217: CC’s are always necessary.
DemonHybrid wrote:I want TNM's replacement's thoughts on this whole situation when he/she comes in.
I hope this is sufficient. ;)

I think Pomegranate’s 249 makes a lot of sense with Seraphim’s meta, and definitely something to keep in mind…

Horror’s 255 is SO. MUCH. QFT.

I don't trust him anymore...VOTE: curioskarmadog
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #267 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:20 pm

Post by singersigner »

Ah yes, it seems the Mod hasn't announced that I replaced TNM...which would explain why TNM posted AFTER I got his replacement confirmation PM...
Sorry guys, I usually get a "hey, I'm here, thoughts up soon!" post up right when I find out I'm replacing, but this time I figured the game was so short that I could just catch up before the day was done...and now I'm assuming that since TNM hasn't posted the entire game until now (it's been at least a week since his activity last I heard), the replacement still stands?

Otherwise...sorry for the confusion?
vezokpiraka wrote:Singersinger replaced TNM.
How obvious does it need to be?
Let's get back to espy lynch and end the day.
I want to see the neighbours in action.
lol. QFT.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #285 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:42 am

Post by singersigner »

curiouskarmadog wrote:Town Neighbor one-shot CPR Doctor
I'm inclined to think you are town now, since I don't think scum would know to put in "town" in their name (and in the right place). In any case, that's the exact title of my role, too, so I'll UNVOTE: curiouskarmadog.

PREVIEW EDIT:
Your latest post bothers me for a few reasons:
1. Your misrepped the role by making everyone assume it was a vig-like ability that could be used more than once.
2. I never said we couldn't make the decision alone if the other one dies. If we are both alive, we HAVE to agree on it together, or nothing happens.
3. You discussed it, but due to your previous partner's MIA status, you ended up making the decision by yourself, since there was no way of knowing if he agreed with it. I guarantee I would've kept my mouth shut for at least the first day, since I had no way of knowing if you were in the scum faction or not, and since I don't know who's in it, I don't want to risk them knowing the ability and misguiding either of us (assuming we're both town). You did not go about this in the right way, and I stand by that wholeheartedly.
4. You keep including yourself in the possibility that "one of us could be scum," after (I believe) claiming that you're town. Why?
5. You've gotten "approval" from some people about claiming, but now you've forced 4 people to claim on the FIRST DAY.
I DON'T APPROVE.
I understand not wanting to tell everyone every detail about our ability, but oh my GAWD you had to be smarter about it.
curiouskarmadog wrote:I am also interested in how SS's is going to explain his two lies/misrepresentations in his vote post.
Do
you
want to explain my apparent misrepresentations? I think you're trying to scum hunt here, which is town, but you're failing miserably by making shit up, which is scum.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #287 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:56 am

Post by singersigner »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
singersigner wrote:
CKD’s 122…*sigh* something like that, yeah. But you failed to mention (several times I might add) that it’s one-shot, so no, scum doesn’t get “extra” help if I die and you are, in fact, part of the scum faction. Dumb ass.

Horrordude’s 131 is a little unsettling when he agrees that CKD should’ve claimed today. I disagree, and almost think that CKD is part of the mafia faction because he decided to make that decision on his own. And not reading the Role PM very carefully apparently, since we can only use it ONCE. I think Horror is buddying with CKD on this one…

CKD’s 208=WIFOM.

Prana’s 213 doesn’t sit well with me. I don’t agree that we should hide how many times we can use the ability.

217: CC’s are always necessary.
DemonHybrid wrote:I want TNM's replacement's thoughts on this whole situation when he/she comes in.
I hope this is sufficient. ;)

I don't trust him anymore...VOTE: curioskarmadog
OMG FUCKING GOD
THERE IS A REASON I DIDN’T MENTION WE WERE A ONE SHOT YOU ASSHOLE, just in case you weren’t scum, I didn’t want to let scum know that…why the fuck did you think it was a good idea to tell everyone that?….as town, you should have understood why I WENT OUT OF MY WAY REPEATEDLY NOT TO TELL EVERYONE THAT...the fact you dont see why, is telling. and yes, if you (as scum) kill me tonight, and we don’t agree on the shot, you get to kill alone…the fact you are trying to paint that as anything else is bullshit or an out and out lie!!! so yeah, if I die tonight and we dont use the shot together, scum get "extra help".

I am going to go ahead and claim fully…because SS, is painting the picture that is untrue…and he obviously wants the kill…

So for you guys who wanted the full god damn name.

Town Neighbor one-shot CPR Doctor, now it should be quite obvious why a.) I didn’t want to claim fully b.) why I didn’t want to give you my full name, and c.) why I said "vig like".

The reason I decided to claim, is because right out of the gate, my neighbor partner in the thread last night, said.

“About the game, I'm thinking that there may be a lot of neighbourhoods like ours seeing as ours has a name, and maybe each one has a different PR and scum are in some of the neighbourhoods (if you're scum you should totally tell me, I promise I wont tell anyone!), which would be a pretty interesting setup as scum could try and influence the PRs.

I think that CPR doc is better used as a vig, especially in this case, because if you're scum you can just change where the NK goes...but then again you could do that with the vig target as well...I guess if you were scum you could just NK me though and get control of an extra kill, so because that seems a little bit too easy for scum I'm thinking you're more likely to be town at this stage anyway....”

My reply was this.

“ok, I think you are probably correct that the game is divided up in a bunch of neighborhoods..or at least several neighbors. I havent quite decided what I think we should do with vig/doc protect...you are correct that if one of us is scum (of course I am not) we could change the NK...HOWEVER, if we get a cop claim, and we both decide use it on the claimer, and he doesnt die, it buys us town creds does it not, plus, we might get another investigation that way....if he dies and someone else is killed, that means scum was tipped off...

I also think we should be open (mostly) with the town about our ability. Meaning, I think we should tell them we have a one shot vig ability. this way, if one of us dies, and a mysterious "vigging" occurs, they know where it came from. I dont think we should mention (AT ALL) about the doc ability.

if you are scum, I wonder about balance issues....it doesnt seem fair to give scum an additional kill....if you pop me off in the night...you can use the vig?...see why I want to claim that part?”

That was it for the communication.

I didn’t like the fact he wanted to use a potentional doc protect as a vig.

I didn’t trust my first neighbor…and I think this guy is scum. I wanted to be open and honest with the town, so if something happened, someone was accountable…I upset your plans…..you want people to believe as scum, I would come out with this information page 1, and not try to use it to my advantage?...bullshit, scum bag.

Unvote vote singersigner
Hmm, actually, now I understand why you wanted to claim...in a weird way. I don't think you went about it in the right way, since you brought too much attention to yourself in a bad way, but thinking that I was a part of the scum faction, and I could communicate to them to kill you tonight (which I didn't understand you were getting at earlier), it would make sense for you to want to draw attention to us so that if I were scum, I would automatically be the target the next day.

Conclusion: you and I are both town.

The bolded. FALSE. Please stop assuming you know what you're talking about. :roll:

Also, for future reference, I would prefer you NOT quote the QT. I'm pretty sure there's a rule (or should be) against that anyway, as it is just not appropriate for several reasons.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #290 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:03 am

Post by singersigner »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
first of all, I never implied the amount of shots in any way...matter of fact when pushed to claim further..I didnt.

explain to me HOW EXACTLY I FORCED ZWET AND POM TO CLAIM..another god damn misrepresentation..

I didnt include myself as scum, I am asking if I was scum, what is my motivation?

lets play this game real fast..

you are scum, I am town.

I dont say SHIT about the CPR doc.

you kill me.

next night, you have the ability to kill anyone you want...no one will have a clue why, how, or who.

now that I came out..and I die....you will be held accountable for that random kill....I think it was a very good play.

I held back the kicker about the doc, so on the off chance we do get a cop claim...or on the off chance you are not scum.
1. When you said vig-like ability, you left it up for interpretation, and anyone could've assumed one way or the other. Plus, when you continued to say how I could "help scum" if I was scum, implied that it was an extra kill [every night]. That's what I didn't get.
2. You didn't specify the role much, which might bring out a counter-claim if zwet thought you were lying.
3. WIFOM. Stop it.
4. Right, as I explained in my previous post, I understand where you're coming from now. But it would've been a good idea to explain that to everyone else, in that way, so we didn't have to go fishing through and interpreting what the hell you're talking about.
5. Right. I didn't say anything about it. YOU did. Might've been a good idea to keep that information to yourself, hmm?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #293 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:11 am

Post by singersigner »

For the record, I don't agree with how TNM handle the QT, so please don't hold that against, kthx.

I'll come back later and reanalyze my other suspects at the moment. I believe CKD is over-reacting in a very town-like manner (however irritating it may be), so I no longer believe he's scum. How fortunate for you.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #313 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:33 pm

Post by singersigner »

curiouskarmadog wrote:I also think we should be open (mostly) with the town about our ability. Meaning, I think we should tell them we have a one shot vig ability. this way, if one of us dies, and a mysterious "vigging" occurs, they know where it came from. I dont think we should mention (AT ALL) about the doc ability.
1. He said it himself in the QT that he wanted to be open and honest about the "one shot vig ability." I'm not really sure why I'm the one getting all the blame for this...
2. He's the one who claimed the doc part, not me. Again, not seeing why I'm getting the blame for this...

Horrordude's misrep in 306 is very unsettling. If you're going to quote me, quote me correctly. The "if" that comes before everything else in the first part you quoted me saying is very important, and if you leave that out, it changes the entire meaning of what I was trying to say. Also, I'll explain whatever you need me to explain, as soon as you start reading things thoroughly, or stop misrepping me on purpose. Either/Or. I'm not picky.

@Vezo...lol, seriously? What was the false information I gave you? Really, I'd like to know. My vote on CKD was part gut, and part knowing my own alignment and seeing how his reaction would affect my read on his alignment. Right now, I'm inclined to believe he's pro-town.

@vollkan...no I did not think of that before, because I'm dumb. In fact, your theory "b" sums up a lot of it, except after CKD was able to explain it in a manner I understood (sorry, I just wasn't getting everything that led up to it), when I accepted it. Honestly, I wish an apology for being so blind-sighted (regarding him claiming by himself) would actually be accepted on this site. But alas, that is not how people work here.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #348 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:48 am

Post by singersigner »

Vezok...I don't like at all what you just did. You were perfectly fine with your vote on me (I saw it as nothing personal, don't worry), but then you had to go in and give absolutely NO REASON to vote for Espeonage...? There're only a couple legitimate reasons I can think of for why you'd change it in that short time, and I'm curious as to why you wouldn't give any of them.

VOTE: Vezokpiraka

Let's see if he goes back for an OMGUS vote on me, hmm? ;)

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #350 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:15 am

Post by singersigner »

DemonHybrid wrote:I'm conflicted on vezokpiraka.

He ALWAYS does this shit.
Does he really? Can you show me examples?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #372 (isolation #9) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:16 am

Post by singersigner »

Looker wrote:Which is not me, by the way; it's vollkan.
lol, are you trying to get
him
killed?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #380 (isolation #10) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:33 pm

Post by singersigner »

horrordude0215 wrote:SS 348 - I see you jumping on a very slight Vez BW and parroting Voll's 345... care to explain?
Yeah, definitely. I look up what you're talking about tomorrow, though, since I'm very shot with band at the moment, and I have another one of these days tomorrow since it's the first home game. Just wanted to let you know I caught this, and will be responding as soon as I can.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #450 (isolation #11) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:23 pm

Post by singersigner »

Espeonage wrote:I like lookers play. It is pro town, scummy or not.

I think zwet over CKD because zwet felt the need to claim AFTER he could have easily flown under the radar. Instead he goes and leechs of the townie vibes surrounding the earlier claim.
Actually, my impression was that he was more or less counter-claiming in case he thought we were lying. I probably would've done the same thing to let the rest of the town know that "hey, they might be lying," or that "hey, there's more than one so now you know there's not just one target to blame."

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #452 (isolation #12) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:41 pm

Post by singersigner »

Oops, my bad. I totally got distracted and didn't mean to overlook that.

Um...yeah, he copy-pasted everything, so there's not really anything he could've explained that you couldn't agree or disagree with yourself. I wouldn't necessarily agree with the fact that he specifically says in the QT to keep the doc thing quiet, and then proceeds to claim it, but that's just my opinion. I also feel like I should put a disclaimer for my predecessor's stupidity...I'm not him, and I wouldn't have joked around like that before I even knew who or what I was up against (considering I didn't know CKD's alignment at the time, and now I can gather town from him). I think that was just a VI mistake on his part.

Again, because of his name claim, I don't think CKD is scum. Outspoken, and stubborn, sure. But not scum.

zwet and pom...did you guys have any doubts as to the alignment of each other?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #474 (isolation #13) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:17 pm

Post by singersigner »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
PranaDevil wrote:
Looker wrote:If CKD were to be NKd the way he claimed, wouldn't his role be shown upon death?
This is why I was asking about the specific role name earlier, if it does, in fact, state in the role name that they are joint together, then claiming was a pointless task as the name should inform people what's going on.
but the claim wont have my partner will it?...and then you wouldnt know...come on, this isnt rocket science.
The claim will give a clue as to what
your
alignment is, though (regardless of me). They can at least figure out whether or not they trust the first claim, and then from there, whatever the second claim is. This is why I'm inclined to believe your claim, because it's exactly the same as mine, and I know I'm town-aligned because of it...so you must be, too, right?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #478 (isolation #14) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:25 pm

Post by singersigner »

curiouskarmadog wrote:what I was commenting on was "claiming was a pointless task"..it wasnt...it was only pointless if I didnt expose you. And I know, I know, you keep bringing up that you are town-aligned....if you are scum, you know I am town and I wouldnt lie, so it is safe to say "our claims look alike"....you are not buying creds with me.
I could say the same about you. You're bring in a whole bunch of WIFOM, so sorry if I ignore your stupidity for the time being. Believe me, we're going to need this night to talk/make up for the time I'm now having to defend my idiotic predecessor for, so it's in your best interest to keep me around. If you'd like to continue trying to change my mind, by all means, go ahead.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #480 (isolation #15) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:22 pm

Post by singersigner »

:roll: You hush. If it's important for town to hash out what they believe or not, then we're gunna go at it. If you don't think it matters for us to get everything out on the table now for the sake of the town in case something happens (or doesn't happen for that matter) to one of us, but instead wait to know "until tomorrow," that's saying something of your knowledge of the game, is it not?

In any case, you're right about one thing. Lynching a neighbor right now is useless until we can all get more information from what happens during the night, but it doesn't mean we cease to scum hunt accordingly.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #482 (isolation #16) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:55 pm

Post by singersigner »

zwetschenwasser wrote:the mod is WIFOMing us. I don't think any of the neighbors are scum.
lol.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #486 (isolation #17) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:13 pm

Post by singersigner »

Jack wrote:Nero Caine has not posted here since the 8th (but has posted elsewhere). Several scummy posts from someone with only 8 posts = lynch

unvote, vote:nero caine

Bandwagon PLEASE, and don't ask for a case when it has been made already and it's blindingly obvious why he's scummy if you read his posts.
No. I just read his ISO, and I'm not convinced. Don't ever say something is "blindingly obvious." That's a cop out for someone who doesn't have a case. Even if you don't feel like you have to interpret the posts you find scummy, at least quote which ones they are.

I don't like NC's inactivity.
I don't like DH's intervention.
I don't like Jack's last post, is his flip-flopping on votes.
I don't like CKD's defensiveness/attacks.
I don't like zwet forcing his partner to claim without discussing it (at least CKD tried to).

The only two of these that I find scummy are Jack and zwet, but I honestly don't think any of the neighbors are scum at this point. And I'm not ready for a Jack wagon. I'd rather lynch Espy and go from there.

What is he at now?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #521 (isolation #18) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:26 am

Post by singersigner »

Doesn't confirm anything til the flip guys. Be smart.

Snake, you come in and now you're voting Nero? Why?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #532 (isolation #19) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:43 pm

Post by singersigner »

Nero Cain wrote:Pom 526 is fail.

Still waiting on Jack to answer 523.
You're a pretty big fail right now yourself. You're not doing anything to defend yourself, or convince anyone you're worth listening to.
:roll:
VOTE: Nero Cain

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #550 (isolation #20) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:00 pm

Post by singersigner »

Nero Cain wrote:If I come up as VT you seriously need to be tomorrow's lynch.
Now's not the time to be speculating as to what
your
flip will be. Shouldn't you know?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #552 (isolation #21) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:30 pm

Post by singersigner »

Nero Cain wrote:
singersigner wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:If I come up as VT you seriously need to be tomorrow's lynch.
Now's not the time to be speculating as to what
your
flip will be. Shouldn't you know?
Yes I do. I told you I'm VT. So here's the scenerio; I get lynched and come up VT. Who do you go after?
Semantics, NC, semantics. Figure it out. If/then statements are much more different than stating something as fact, like, oh say, your alignment/role.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #583 (isolation #22) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:09 am

Post by singersigner »

curiouskarmadog wrote:lol, mother fucker...I note that CD quickly jumped on that wagon without "wanting to know my answer"..dude is scum. he is not scum hunting, and I caught him in some bullshit questioning.

if I do get offed tonight, please hold CD accountable

my money also says looker and SS is scum....

if for some reason nero flips scum (very doubtful) I might rethink some of this...but, another good bet is that Nero is quite town.
:roll:
And we were so close to getting along...

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1427 (isolation #23) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:24 pm

Post by singersigner »

Damnit, CKD...