Mr Wright
Townie
Mr Wright
Townie
Townie

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:41 am

Post by Mr Wright »

Vote: Ant_to_the_max

There is not enough room in this town for both Ants!
Mr Wright
Mr Wright
Townie
Mr Wright
Townie
Townie

Post Post #71 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:22 pm

Post by Mr Wright »

Moose200x, so far you have mostly been talking about yourself. Try to focus more on scumhunting and less on surviving. Tell what you think of the other players, ask them questions et cetera.

I'm not interested in the Moose200x bandwagon. Actually, I'm pretty sure he's town from the way he's been posting. The inital 'change' post during confirmations is a non-tell, especially for someone like Moose200x. Questioning that post is a nice way to break away from the RVS, nothing more.
Hiraki 20 wrote:I already have some town reads, so keep posting please.
Would you mind sharing these town reads with us?
Hiraki 36 wrote:
boberz wrote:Not really good enough hiraki. A random vote is useless, you cant have an RVS just because you fancy it.
Aware. We are on Page 1. I don't see the point of getting out of RVS too quickly, just because Moose posted something that's slightly scummy.
So you're saying you'd like to stay in the RVS for a little longer. What do you think we can gain from a prolonged RVS?
AntB 62 wrote:VOTE: moose200x
Rage is not good. Its not hard to perform a scum hunt, and the only reason I can think of you attempting to not bother is that you yourself are scum.
Is that really the only reason you can think of?
Mr Wright
Mr Wright
Townie
Mr Wright
Townie
Townie

Post Post #99 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by Mr Wright »

boberz 76 wrote:Ok we need some kind of counterwagon/distraction or something. Why did people not like the hiraki case/ why are there two votes on me but I can barely remember why?
moose200x 77 wrote:AntB you got me, I am scum and you are so good! We shall erect a monument larger than the heavens themselves in your honor!
boberz 78 wrote:
I am scum
vote moose
Boberz, can you explain why we would need a 'distraction'? What's wrong with discussing Moose200x's behaviour? I agree his play is terrible, but we're getting a lot of nice responses from the other players about it. Like your own post 78. Why do you suddenly make a 180 turn? Do you consider sarcastic claims a scumtell?

But I do think we shouldn't stick to the Moose200x case for too long. It's obvious he isn't going to contribute anything useful to this game. I suggest we let everyone have their say about Moose200x and then just ignore him. Hopefully he will be replaced or ask for a replacement eventually.

@ AntB
AntB, why are you wasting time on an ISO analysis of Moose200x? It brings absolutely nothing new to the table. Also, you quoted my question but did not give an answer. Please do so.
Hiraki 89 wrote:
MrWright wrote:I'm not interested in the Moose200x bandwagon. Actually, I'm pretty sure he's town from the way he's been posting. The inital 'change' post during confirmations is a non-tell, especially for someone like Moose200x. Questioning that post is a nice way to break away from the RVS, nothing more.
Using Meta to confirm someone as town.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
I did not confirm Moose200x as town. I also didn't use meta to form my townread on him. I merely stated that the 'change' post should not be interpreted as a scumtell coming from someone like Moose200x.
Beefster 92 wrote:
boberz wrote:Beefster surely if anything I was overattacking? How can I be overdefensive in attacking someone?
Fail accusation.
Fail defense. You make a decent point, yet you kinda missed my point and ended up digging yourself into a hole.
Do not speak in riddles. What exactly does 'kinda missed' mean and how did Boberz dig himself into a hole?
Mr Wright
Mr Wright
Townie
Mr Wright
Townie
Townie

Post Post #218 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:54 am

Post by Mr Wright »

Prod acknowledged. I'll post some content in a few hours.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”