Mini Theme List (OLD)

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #48 (isolation #0) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:20 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Reposting here.

My game is pretty self-explanatory, classic game of werewolves, with a theme of a face-to-face game. Expect werewolf style flavor. Twelve players, night start. I'll keep my eye out in thread for any other questions.

The game is run with a modified set of my "speed game" rules. Players are required to post every 48 hours (in which the player is sent a prod). Each prod will give a players a strike. In addition, a player will get a strike for every 24 hours they do not post after a prod. Three strikes, you will be force replaced (as opposed to modkilled from the original ruleset). Each day has a deadline of no more than 12 days, and nights will have a deadline of 48 hours (adding up to two weeks, in case you didn't catch that :D). Because of these deadline and activity rules, I'm requiring one
completed
game before signing up. In addition, players with a known record of chronically flaking will most likely be discouraged from joining the game unless you can give me a super reason why you should join. Basically, if you have flaked from one of my recent games, don't expect to join the game without trouble...

I think that's all.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #146 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:30 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Flameaxe wrote:Reposting here.

My game is pretty self-explanatory, classic game of werewolves, with a theme of a face-to-face game. Expect werewolf style flavor. Twelve players, night start. I'll keep my eye out in thread for any other questions.

The game is run with a modified set of my "speed game" rules. Players are required to post every 48 hours (in which the player is sent a prod). Each prod will give a players a strike. In addition, a player will get a strike for every 24 hours they do not post after a prod. Three strikes, you will be force replaced (as opposed to modkilled from the original ruleset). Each day has a deadline of no more than 12 days, and nights will have a deadline of 48 hours (adding up to two weeks, in case you didn't catch that :D). Because of these deadline and activity rules, I'm requiring one
completed
game before signing up. In addition, players with a known record of chronically flaking will most likely be discouraged from joining the game unless you can give me a super reason why you should join. Basically, if you have flaked from one of my recent games, don't expect to join the game without trouble...

I think that's all.
Bump through all the dreamers business. tl;dr: Quick, straightforward game with a theme of playing face-to-face. And a night start for a change.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~

Return to “Completed Signups”