Akira
Akira
Goon
Akira
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:29 am

Post by Akira »

It's actually pretty easy to recognize a scummy andrew from a town andrew. Let's have a long day and we'll soon be able to meta him.
|
Town
|-|
||
|
|
Mafia
|-|
||
|
Akira
Akira
Goon
Akira
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #2) » Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:52 am

Post by Akira »

As I said in my last post, I believe andrew to be easy to read. It's as chkflip says.
I've only played one game with him, but it was enough to classify him as easily readable in the right circumstances. And these circumstances won't appear on page 3, that's for sure.

chesskid is probably scum, so yeah.
VOTE: chesskid
|
Town
|-|
||
|
|
Mafia
|-|
||
|
Akira
Akira
Goon
Akira
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:53 am

Post by Akira »

ThAdmiral wrote: Well it sure sounds like you have enough experience with andrew to make a reliable call on that.
Not me alone, I guess it was other players telling me about andrew's behavior which made me sure about it.

@chesskid: Any reason why you chose me specifically? You could have had an easier time with someone who already has a vote.
|
Town
|-|
||
|
|
Mafia
|-|
||
|
Akira
Akira
Goon
Akira
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:44 am

Post by Akira »

@chesskid: So there is a reason? In that case, tell me why you think I'm scummy or your vote will have no meaning at all.

Well put, Jesse. :D
|
Town
|-|
||
|
|
Mafia
|-|
||
|
Akira
Akira
Goon
Akira
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:35 am

Post by Akira »

Sleepless should post more, and I agree with what ThAdmiral said regarding him, as much as I like being called town (jk it doesn't mean anything without a reason).
VOTE: Sleepless

Also, the only thing I know about shotty is that I'm lucky to have never met him in a game yet. Is he an andrew-like VI?
|
Town
|-|
||
|
|
Mafia
|-|
||
|
Akira
Akira
Goon
Akira
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:37 am

Post by Akira »

Whoops I didn't mean to call shotty a VI, more like just I. ;)
|
Town
|-|
||
|
|
Mafia
|-|
||
|
Akira
Akira
Goon
Akira
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:46 am

Post by Akira »

Here I am.
Sleepless Assassin wrote:Implosion calls Chaotic town once and Akira never even mentions Chaotic. Looks real bad for Akira.
Isn't it scummier to actually call CN town than to not have any interaction at all with him?
Besides, if you look back, you 'll notice that I've actually only mentioned 3-4 players during the whole game. I'll try to be more active, but what I'm trying to say is that CN is only one of the eight players which I never addressed in my posts. I fail to see where this "real bad" situation comes from.

I think I'll go ISO the flipped players one more time. SA brought up some good possibilities.
|
Town
|-|
||
|
|
Mafia
|-|
||
|
Akira
Akira
Goon
Akira
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:08 am

Post by Akira »

I agree with Sleepless that there is a suspicious connection between chkflip and Chaotic, I especially don't like this:
Chaotic Neutrality wrote:
Chevre wrote:Anyway, which is more scummy, chkflip's defensiveness or chesskid's aggressiveness?
chesskid's aggressiveness, but the scumminess of it is negligible.
The way chkflip was pushed behind a townie in scumminess adds some flavor. Yet there's nothing in chkflip's actual play which says scum to me.

At the same time, there's gandalf. Other than the hammer there's this:
gandalf5166 wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:Because the target of crappy psuedo-not random votes early on D1 is always town?
Haha. You're funny. Town(I doubt scum would make a claim this ridiculous), but hilarious.
I'll have to agree with Chaotic when he said "That logic is disgusting". chesskid's post is by no means a towntell, regardless of his flip.

Now I'm not sure that scum (Chaotic) would call out on his buddy so aggressively, or maybe it's just extreme bussing, but what makes it worse is that gandalf never replied to Chaotic. It almost looks like a "Be more careful, buddy." post.

Since I don't like voting replacements for previous scummy behavior, I'll VOTE: chkflip and keep a good ol'
FoS on shotty
|
Town
|-|
||
|
|
Mafia
|-|
||
|
Akira
Akira
Goon
Akira
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (isolation #9) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:05 am

Post by Akira »

Soo...shouldn't you vote?
|
Town
|-|
||
|
|
Mafia
|-|
||
|
Akira
Akira
Goon
Akira
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #10) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:56 pm

Post by Akira »

Regarding chesskid, I thought I wouldn't have needed to state a reason after all his weird behavior. I've seen people do it all the time and thought this was one of those situations where the vote was 'self-explanatory'.
I should've drawn a line between scumminess and just plain VI.

And regarding andrew, what can I say? I already admitted that it wasn't an opinion I formed up on my own. I don't see why you'd want to pull that out again.
|
Town
|-|
||
|
|
Mafia
|-|
||
|
Akira
Akira
Goon
Akira
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #11) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:17 am

Post by Akira »

ThAdmiral wrote:
Akira wrote:Regarding chesskid, I thought I wouldn't have needed to state a reason after all his weird behavior. I've seen people do it all the time and thought this was one of those situations where the vote was 'self-explanatory'.
Can you explain now what was scummy about what he was doing. In particular what was the scum motivation for playing the way he was playing?
Well, trying to push an easy lynch onto andrew was the main scummy thing. The rest was not contributing to the scumhunt, and the whole 'pressure' thing on me. The last two only qualify as weird behavior, not something scum would do more than town, so like I said I should've drawn a line between scumminess and just plain VI to distinguish the two.
Calling those two actions of his scummy was a mistake.

shotty, I'll get to my explanation tomorrow. All I can say is it looks like you're pretty biased toward finding what you wanted to find in my posts.
|
Town
|-|
||
|
|
Mafia
|-|
||
|
Akira
Akira
Goon
Akira
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #12) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:50 pm

Post by Akira »

Long and boring.
Spoiler: @shotty
drmyshottyizsik wrote:
Akira wrote:/confirm

Hey there andrew. :D
Blatant Buddying!
+1 Scum point
This is the first time I've ever met someone from a previous game. I felt like celebrating.
drmyshottyizsik wrote:
Akira wrote:It's actually pretty easy to recognize a scummy andrew from a town andrew. Let's have a long day and we'll soon be able to meta him.
Setting up a fall back in case Andrew get to scummy.
+2 Scum point
Would you have listened to chesskid and voted andrew on page 3??
drmyshottyizsik wrote:
Akira wrote:As I said in my last post, I believe andrew to be easy to read. It's as chkflip says.
I've only played one game with him, but it was enough to classify him as easily readable in the right circumstances. And these circumstances won't appear on page 3, that's for sure.

Votes with no real reason +1 scum points
Still tries to justify not lynch andrew, wants him to live later in the game "so we can meta him then".
I explained that in one of my last posts.
The second point means nothing in scumminess. I only stated an opinion.
drmyshottyizsik wrote:
Akira wrote:
ThAdmiral wrote: Well it sure sounds like you have enough experience with andrew to make a reliable call on that.
Not me alone, I guess it was other players telling me about andrew's behavior which made me sure about it.

@chesskid: Any reason why you chose me specifically? You could have had an easier time with someone who already has a vote.
Focuses on making sure that Andrew isn't PL'd. Nothing wrong with that, but he over does it. +1 scum buddy point
All I did was answer ThAdmiral. Nothing more to it.
drmyshottyizsik wrote:
Akira wrote:@chesskid: So there is a reason? In that case, tell me why you think I'm scummy or your vote will have no meaning at all.

Hypocrisy! +3 scum points
That's just me.
drmyshottyizsik wrote:
Akira wrote:Sleepless should post more, and I agree with what ThAdmiral said regarding him, as much as I like being called town (jk it doesn't mean anything without a reason).

Also, the only thing I know about shotty is that I'm lucky to have never met him in a game yet. Is he an andrew-like VI?
Just piggy backs other peoples thought, doesn't give a real reason for voting
+4 Scum points
What if I simply agreed with ThAdmiral? Agreeing and changing your mind are two things you simply can't do here, apparently.
drmyshottyizsik wrote:
Akira wrote:Whoops I didn't mean to call shotty a VI, more like just I. ;)
Personal insult, maybe an atempt at AtE(since not everyone likes me). +1 scum point
I've never seen you play. Excuse me if I saw you kicked out of a game and assumed you were bad.
drmyshottyizsik wrote:
Akira wrote:Soo...shouldn't you vote?
I hate when people try to shepard people or what not
+.5 scum points
Do you often say "Let's get X" without voting for X?
drmyshottyizsik wrote:
Akira wrote:Regarding chesskid, I thought I wouldn't have needed to state a reason after all his weird behavior. I've seen people do it all the time and thought this was one of those situations where the vote was 'self-explanatory'.

And regarding andrew, what can I say? I already admitted that it wasn't an opinion I formed up on my own. I don't see why you'd want to pull that out again.
Chesskid3 is wierd, but wierd != scummy!!!! You need to give reasons yes!!!
+2 Scum points
Already explained.
|
Town
|-|
||
|
|
Mafia
|-|
||
|
Akira
Akira
Goon
Akira
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #13) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:47 am

Post by Akira »

Spoiler: @Andrew
drmyshottyizsik wrote:
Akira wrote:/confirm

Hey there andrew. :D
Blatant Buddying!
+1 Scum point
This is the first time I've ever met someone from a previous game. I felt like celebrating.
It's still buddying, and matched with your latter actions it is even more so.

And he's still the first player I've ever met in two games. Just insisting on the scum possibility doesn't work, I'm afraid.
drmyshottyizsik wrote:
Akira wrote:It's actually pretty easy to recognize a scummy andrew from a town andrew. Let's have a long day and we'll soon be able to meta him.
Setting up a fall back in case Andrew get to scummy.
+2 Scum point
Would you have listened to chesskid and voted andrew on page 3??
No but I wouldn't defend Andrew to all ends on page 3 either unless I was his noob scum buddy.

chesskid was seriously considering a lynch on page 3, regardless of who's it about. That's just way too early for me. Call it defending if you must, but I believe you'll agree that Page 3 is not a lynching page. Also, does that mean you suspect chkflip for the same reason?
drmyshottyizsik wrote:
Akira wrote:As I said in my last post, I believe andrew to be easy to read. It's as chkflip says.

Votes with no real reason +1 scum points
Still tries to justify not lynch andrew, wants him to live later in the game "so we can meta him then".
I explained that in one of my last posts.
AND!?!? Explaining something doesn't make it not scummy! Scum have to act and then pretend to have a train of thought, good scum do both at the same time, and bad scum act, and then try to cover it up later with an explanation.

Just listen. I'm not implying that it's not scummy because I explained it. Rather, I'm telling you to look at the explanation and reply to it. That's what I was expecting you to do.

The second point means nothing in scumminess. I only stated an opinion.
Well when you opinion involves letting someone live longer or not get lynched on no grounds then your opinion becomes scummy.

On no grounds? Really? I've been constantly hearing about andrew and about how lynching him acquires nothing because that's his usual behavior. andrew can confirm that from my last game.
drmyshottyizsik wrote:
Akira wrote:

Focuses on making sure that Andrew isn't PL'd. Nothing wrong with that, but he over does it. +1 scum buddy point
All I did was answer ThAdmiral. Nothing more to it.
There's always more too it Akira, you may have just answered somebody or just done X or Y but it's the reasons and motives behind you answers and reasons that make it scummy, and you trying to blow it off like it's nothing just makes it scummier. If you thought what you did would have or did help the town in any way then you should take responsibility for it not act like it was nothing, sorry scum, we caught you.

So a town player would ignore him and not answer at all? That would have, as you say, helped the town?
drmyshottyizsik wrote:
Akira wrote:@chesskid: So there is a reason? In that case, tell me why you think I'm scummy or your vote will have no meaning at all.

Hypocrisy! +3 scum points
That's just me.
Again you can't play that card it doesn't work, that's not just you, you are not always a hypocrite, but you did choose to be one then, why? Well because you are scum.

Wait, are you referring to my "Well put, Jesse" or above it? I just looked up "hypocrisy" and noticed that it has nothing to do with what I thought it was. :?
drmyshottyizsik wrote:
Akira wrote:Sleepless should post more, and I agree with what ThAdmiral said regarding him, as much as I like being called town (jk it doesn't mean anything without a reason).

Just piggy backs other peoples thought, doesn't give a real reason for voting
+4 Scum points
What if I simply agreed with ThAdmiral? Agreeing and changing your mind are two things you simply can't do here, apparently.
Agreeing is all cool, see I agreed with Andrew on your lynch, but yet I gave my own reasoning, and even if I didn't have any different reasons than Andrew I still would have gave my reasons in my own words. And you can change your mind, I do it all the time but you can't piggy back.

Fine, I didn't know I had to restate what ThAdmiral said in my own words. I don't see the point of it but okay.
drmyshottyizsik wrote:
Akira wrote:Whoops I didn't mean to call shotty a VI, more like just I. ;)
Personal insult, maybe an atempt at AtE(since not everyone likes me). +1 scum point
I've never seen you play. Excuse me if I saw you kicked out of a game and assumed you were bad.
You are accountable for everything you say, you should never have to apologize.

I'm not apologizing, I'm telling you how I thought you were going to be a bad player. It was something about you being "nothing but poison in all of my games".
drmyshottyizsik wrote:
Akira wrote:Soo...shouldn't you vote?
I hate when people try to shepard people or what not
+.5 scum points
Do you often say "Let's get X" without voting for X?
Sometimes yes, it helps find scum, letting them know that I am willing to vote at any time, while others join that wagon the pressure get higher and higher.

Okay, that's new too.
drmyshottyizsik wrote:

Chesskid3 is wierd, but wierd != scummy!!!! You need to give reasons yes!!!
+2 Scum points
Already explained.
YES BUT AGAIN THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT NOT SCUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again, I'm asking you to take a look at the explanation and reply to that. Since you didn't include that post of mine in here, I guess that means you have no problem with it.

@Chevre: Good question, I completely forgot about that.
Well, I'm actually not seeing any differences with my other game, which I remember good enough since it was my last one. Same easy vote swaps, same concentrating on only one thing at a time.

But then again my experience with him is lacking, I spoke more than I should've. chkflip definitely knows better.
|
Town
|-|
||
|
|
Mafia
|-|
||
|
Akira
Akira
Goon
Akira
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #14) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:48 am

Post by Akira »

Forgot: andrew was town in that game.
|
Town
|-|
||
|
|
Mafia
|-|
||
|
Akira
Akira
Goon
Akira
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #15) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:07 am

Post by Akira »

@chkflip: I'm not L-1. I'm pretty sure it takes five votes to hammer.
|
Town
|-|
||
|
|
Mafia
|-|
||
|
Akira
Akira
Goon
Akira
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #16) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:58 am

Post by Akira »

I'm a
V
a
n
i
l
l
a
Townie
|
Town
|-|
||
|
|
Mafia
|-|
||
|
Akira
Akira
Goon
Akira
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #17) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:54 am

Post by Akira »

My first lynch happened on my birthday. Yay. :D

/bah
|
Town
|-|
||
|
|
Mafia
|-|
||
|
Akira
Akira
Goon
Akira
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (isolation #18) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:18 am

Post by Akira »

Haha nice one andrew, I'd still nominate him for Scummies. Not his fault he was blocked.

I had fun, didn't play too good but it was better than last time. I'm quite surprised by some of the night actions which came up.
|
Town
|-|
||
|
|
Mafia
|-|
||
|

Return to “Completed Open Games”