mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #439 (isolation #0) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:34 am

Post by mykonian »

Hi. In all likelyhood, I'll start at this tomorrow or in the weekend.

@vollkan, what is my score currently? (and I liked you better before the scores. I think you were better then.)
@DJ. Hi! Did you lurk?
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #452 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:58 am

Post by mykonian »

Liking don, disliking Lewarcher.

Disliking Implosion.

Disliking Consigliere.

Great, that's my scumteam!

Liking Sap a bit, pointless, she's dead. Ok.

Why is Lew still alive?

Liking Gonzo

LIKING Imp. In capital.

Disliking Prox.

Can Consigliere please be lynched? Oh, and lew is coaching! Brilliant.

Prox is bad.

Lew is actually improving.

End of page 4.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #453 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:30 am

Post by mykonian »

Great, admiral is here!
Purple Orange wrote:Hello, folks! Confirming, and will post something a bit more substantial as soon as I can finish giving the thread another read.

I looked through the thread earlier today while waiting for a response from Alduskkel, and my gut impression was lewarcher as town, werewolf as mafia, and everyone else confusing as heck. Not really sure that's the most likely combination, however, given Admiral's posts, and I need to see if it can actually stand up to scrutiny.

Will try to get something up by tomorrow...hopefully it won't be
too
lengthy a text wall. :eek:
I would be so happy if lew and werewolf are mafia with PO :)
lewarcher82 wrote:
ThAdmiral wrote:
don_johnson wrote:thad: if you think they are partners, can we start with werewolf?
I am more sure of lewarcher
+townpoints for Admiral for not accepting dj's suggestion.
lynch lynch lynch

Liking zhero (or did I say that already?)

Gonzo is really trying to annoy me. People I think annoying are more likely scum (empirical argument)

I fear I'm going to like don too much to vote him for his actions. :)

VOTE: vollkan because he is scum.
Gonzoooo wrote:
@volkan - how does your point system compensate for non-contribution? I'm rather curious why dj is so low on your list when he seems to be coasting pretty hard throughout this game. I felt like he was scumhunting in the early game, but has since gone into hibernation mode. What are your thoughts on him other than "55"?
Well there you go.
he

hehe

hehehehehehehehehehehe

Oh, shoot. Now I'm in favor of a SSS lynch too.

Gonzoooo, are you a Incog alt? (and I'm serious). Because I have the feeling that it's your personality that is making you look scummy to me.

Why, why, why is DJ at L-1?

Disliking Gonzooo even more. PO is still scum.

I was wrong initially about Lew. He's town.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #454 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:33 am

Post by mykonian »

unvote

Ok, I'm not going to vote D_J. I think Implosion and Thadmiral are town. I won't vote them.

SSS is a decent lynch, but not my preferred one. I'd love a PO lynch. Lew is town too. Vollkan is meh. Gonzoooo? scummy as hell.

VOTE: PO
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #456 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:10 am

Post by mykonian »

Because I don't felt like adding another wall of text. Plus I'm a day early so this was just my read of the game. Be happy with it.

PO is scum because Consigliere was scum and PO is scum too. If you really want to defend her, I'd advise you to actually do that. I'll read it tomorrow.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #466 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:20 am

Post by mykonian »

lewarcher82 wrote:@mykonian: I was "actually improving" at end of page 4... then what? I just became town? I find the way you comment thing very insufficient. This is just a sample. You are voting PO. Still anything I did in the first 3 pages was attacking consig (=PO) and gonzooo, who defended consig (PO). Then what? What happens? Are my attacks scummy, or are they a way of bussing? You think I would bus someone right after RVS? Probably not, since you say I am town, but how? When? Why?
What about vollkan? I do not understand your vote. Then you immediately unvote, but this is far from being ok. You cannot just say: hey, I am reading page x so I am voting A; oh, wait, now after page x+1 I feel more like voting B. What reads can I get from this? null, null and null.
Look, I understand that you can't get a read from that. However, I'm pretty sure that if I typed up what I all thought and what the complete reasonings were, that you wouldn't read it. Plus that I actually didn't feel like doing a lot of work for you while I was the one trying to get in this game.

So, unless you just want a wall from me (which you aren't going to get), would you please stand in line and ask specific questions about my reads like some other people have done. That way you'll actually read my answer and we might have some constructive discussion in stead of cut up quoted posts which some of you love.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #467 (isolation #6) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:21 am

Post by mykonian »

(and I didn't notice that you were actually the one asking specific questions. Sorry)
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #468 (isolation #7) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:26 am

Post by mykonian »

Gonzoooo wrote:Anyhow, why PO?
General passive play, by both players using that slot. Little to no scumhunting and an extremely hesitant start. If your lucky I'll get you quotes at the end of the night.
Actually, why any of your reads because they aren't explained at all.
I'm not going to bother. Weren't you one of the players who disliked lists about all players? You know that the reads are there.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #469 (isolation #8) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:31 am

Post by mykonian »

vollkan wrote:Also for meta purposes, I'd be really interested to know what negative difference do you think the score system makes?
It makes you more rigid in your play, and also focusses your play inward (seen from my point of view). It seems that you are less sharp, as you pick out only a small amount of tells.

Myk wrote: VOTE: vollkan because he is scum.
For real?
Yes. I'm still a little bit wary about you. However, PO is much clearer, which is why my vote is there.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #471 (isolation #9) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:40 am

Post by mykonian »

lewarcher82 wrote:further questions to mykonian:
1) what is the reason why you think Thad is town?
2) you seem to have a lot of reads of implo, which I lack... I find implo border-line-lurker all game long. Can you tell me please where you liked him and where you disliked him?
3) why is gonzooo scummy? I would not bet my balls he is town, but I don't see anything one could use to build a case on him. Tbh, if gonzooo is scum, he is playing a splendid game. Better than the game dj is playing if he is scum, for instance.
1) His scumhunting right from the start feels very natural. It's the way he scumhunts right into the game. You'll get a quote about it. (and don't you dare disprove it, it's no use anyway, as I'm going to use it as a tell and the rest of the game isn't)
2) quotes are coming :( (christ, you want to have me work, don't you?)
3) you are aware that Gonzo is a player who has naturally no problem at all avoiding cases being build on him? He's a good player, so I'm trying to find other way's to find out if he's scum. Seen my back and forth on gonzo, you know it isn't working very well :)

DJ is the opposite. This is far from his first game where he gets under pressure. It has something to do with general playstyle. Anyway, currently I'm leaning DJ town.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #472 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:54 am

Post by mykonian »

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 6#p2621836

This was the catchup post by Thad, and it is decent. While at the start of the game people were waiting for DJ to think up something for them and then did nothing with it, Thad sees it immediately, and then points out key points in the Lew case. The fact that he can do this so spot on makes me think that he's actually looking for points (in stead of trying to make a save entrance into the game)

If we compare this to the entrance of PO: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 4#p2623504

First he's attacking wolf. While I'm not really happy with the reasonings used, it is scumhunting. The same goes for the attack on mallow (me). It consists of one point and is further based on the fact that Mallow was a lurker. Fine. Not very scummy, but definately a save place to put your vote down. After that Lew gets buddied. He was "completely legitimate". PO is taking. Oh, PO is going to like me too (I'm not English either!). And then the "thank you" to gonzo who thought consig was town. Another attempt at buddying.

This is completely opposite to Thad, who actually scumhunted. PO played it save, and I don't like it (esspecially seen that consig was scummy too).
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #587 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:30 am

Post by mykonian »

wait.

I was vig-killed? That was my obvtown-non-caring-vanilla-with-little-time-meta...

Well, for the game. Wrong about Gonzo (VP, I really should avoid you. You are always scum), Wrong about PO, almost right on vollkan (next time I'll have you again), right about Don.

But shot by a townie :/ Well, there's a first for everything.

Return to “Completed Open Games”