Newbie 1045: Christmas in Newbieville! (Mafia Win!)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Napher
Napher
Townie
Napher
Townie
Townie

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:03 am

Post by Napher »

VOTE:ender241
for being the first to post!
Napher
Napher
Townie
Napher
Townie
Townie

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:46 am

Post by Napher »

Ender is seeming slightly scummy to me, he is taking back his votes very often, so for now I am going to keep my vote on him.
Napher
Napher
Townie
Napher
Townie
Townie

Post Post #36 (isolation #2) » Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:13 am

Post by Napher »

@Thor Glass seems to be making some good points that don't make him seem scummy at all IMO.

I'm starting to see what you guys are talking about MrBump and Fungrus may be working together or at least Fungrus is scum. I would be willing to jump on the bandwagon once I find more proof, as right now I'm not certain.
Unvote: Ender241

FOS: Fungrus
Napher
Napher
Townie
Napher
Townie
Townie

Post Post #37 (isolation #3) » Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:05 am

Post by Napher »

Also I still suspect ender may be mafia but he isn't as suspicious as Fungrus, what he did may have just been something that a beginner would do as Kort pointed out.
Napher
Napher
Townie
Napher
Townie
Townie

Post Post #40 (isolation #4) » Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:40 am

Post by Napher »

Mr. Flay wrote:It's early page 2 and there's lots of little posts going on? I don't have time over the holiday weekend to really sift through the thread yet, so I'm not voting (also, I was waiting on a vote count). I can see some of what people were talking about, but a lot of it seems predicated on Fungrus, who I don't get as scummy yet.
Now that you have seen the vote count who are your main suspects?
Napher
Napher
Townie
Napher
Townie
Townie

Post Post #49 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by Napher »

To me Thor isnt looking scummy, he is asking reasonable questions the only thing I find fishy is what Glass pointed out about how Thor hadn't changed his vote yet.
Napher
Napher
Townie
Napher
Townie
Townie

Post Post #55 (isolation #6) » Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:44 pm

Post by Napher »

You are right I probably wasn't involved enough in the discussion, I wasn't really sure what to add to the conversation that hadn't already been said and it is the holidays, but now that christmas is nearly over and we are getting more posts I will be able to post more.
Napher
Napher
Townie
Napher
Townie
Townie

Post Post #59 (isolation #7) » Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:40 pm

Post by Napher »

Ya, do any of the more experienced players have an idea of when we can stop saying things are just "noob mistakes" because I feel that the mafia may be able to use that to get their fellow mafia members out of trouble.
Napher
Napher
Townie
Napher
Townie
Townie

Post Post #82 (isolation #8) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:15 am

Post by Napher »

Wow there sure was a lot of posting since I last got on.
Thor665 wrote: If you see the case why are you uncertain about it? What rings false or incomplete?
It's not that I am uncertain about it, it is mostly that I there haven't been enough clues to show that they are scum. The only major one is the one at the beginning of MrBump not voting Fungrus. Once Fungrus posts some more I will be able to judge whether or not he is actually scum, just as you are doing.
Thor665 wrote:So you have zero desire to see anyone lynched?
What are you doing to change that situation?
I find that you are trying to manipulate Glass's words in order to make him seem more scummy, which is a very scummy thing to do IMO. Glass didn't want to lynch you right away however you made it seem like he was hoping for a no lynch.

I believe that Glass or Thor has to be scum and honestly I'm not completely sure but because of you trying to frame Glass I think that you are more scummy right now, but I am not sure so I will just be suspecting you for now, as I have someone else I am looking at.
MrBump wrote:Thor, it's not your play, it's just something. But it doesn't really matter, because my FoS has changed straight to Glass.
After your prompt, I re-read all the posts between you and Glass, and he did just FoS you as soon as I mentioned it. I'm also suspicious that he's acting all like "Well, there's no scum on the first three pages, they magically transform after a while." He's probably not like that, but it comes across that way.
UNVOTE

VOTE: Glass
Now on to the next person I believe is scum. You have been changing your vote a whole lot this game, mostly in response to what every else is saying. You are just looking for a bandwagon to jump onto; however, I will admit that you were the first to accuse Thor. This last vote on Glass has shown me that you are just voting for whoever is losing this argument, first you were saying Thor was scum, now that he is winning the argument you switch over to Glass. So you are now my prime suspect
VOTE: MrBump
Napher
Napher
Townie
Napher
Townie
Townie

Post Post #84 (isolation #9) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:55 am

Post by Napher »

Right now it is fairly hard to make reads on some people who haven't been posting much.
Napher
Napher
Townie
Napher
Townie
Townie

Post Post #92 (isolation #10) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:07 pm

Post by Napher »

@Thor- ya you are right that is a bad mind set :/ however I just said I believe I wasn't saying I was certain at all I just said it was a possibility. Nonetheless, I will get my mind out of that thought.
Napher
Napher
Townie
Napher
Townie
Townie

Post Post #103 (isolation #11) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:29 am

Post by Napher »

I've been trying to get an avatar but it keeps saying that the function is temporarily unavailable.
Napher
Napher
Townie
Napher
Townie
Townie

Post Post #105 (isolation #12) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:41 am

Post by Napher »

It was the change from Thor to glass that really made me suspicious of you. You said that you hadn't noticed that Glass suspected Thor right after you did, so that is why you voted for him. How you didn't notice that is beyond me, if you had been reading the convo at all I believe you would have noticed it. Which is why you either hadn't been reading it even though you made a post during it, or you just went for whoever seemed to be losing and tried to make an excuse for why you made such a sudden change. Both of those are scummy things to do. I am still keeping my vote on you, as you are the only person I truly suspect to be scum.
Napher
Napher
Townie
Napher
Townie
Townie

Post Post #106 (isolation #13) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:41 am

Post by Napher »

And I agree that the Thor-Glass argument isn't really getting us anywhere
Napher
Napher
Townie
Napher
Townie
Townie

Post Post #107 (isolation #14) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:25 am

Post by Napher »

I am having a guest over for the next few days, however I will try to post as much as possible
Napher
Napher
Townie
Napher
Townie
Townie

Post Post #126 (isolation #15) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:18 pm

Post by Napher »

Bump wasn't the vote leader at the tie he was at 1 vote, I got him up to 2.
Napher
Napher
Townie
Napher
Townie
Townie

Post Post #127 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:18 pm

Post by Napher »

I mean he wasn't the vote leader when I voted for him
Napher
Napher
Townie
Napher
Townie
Townie

Post Post #130 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:47 pm

Post by Napher »

You are right I am probably too paranoid. But right now I don't have much time to investigate, in a day or two I will have more time,
@Flay post 82 was fairly bad about Thor and Glass. It was just a little thing I thought was possible as I thought that if too people argued that much they would most likely be scum, but now I see that's false as I have a slight town read on both of them.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”