Newbie 1045: Christmas in Newbieville! (Mafia Win!)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:22 am

Post by ender241 »

Alright, as there's a high chance of townie's being lynched first day, i'm going to VOTE: No lynch don't want to kill a fellow townie teammate now do i?
Show
Fenchurch: Also ender's logic in vigging me was bad because even if I had self-protected, it wouldn't have lasted through the day. I would have had to make myself dayvig immune for that. But ender got lucky
again.

That's right people! I might be horrible at mafia but i'm a lucky shot.

Taking pre-ins for Smallville (Seasons 1-3) mafia!!
ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:58 am

Post by ender241 »

Sorry i didnt think about it like that so i'm going to UNVOTE: and wait till i get information before i vote again.
Show
Fenchurch: Also ender's logic in vigging me was bad because even if I had self-protected, it wouldn't have lasted through the day. I would have had to make myself dayvig immune for that. But ender got lucky
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:59 am

Post by ender241 »

Also, i am from UK :D
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:06 am

Post by ender241 »

MrBump wrote:OMGSCUMSLIP, HE KNOWS THERE ARE TOWNIES

RVS time:
VOTE: Glass

I agree with Fungrus. Putting pressure on villagers doesn't do much. Putting pressure on Mafia makes them sweat and their partners try to defend them.

Also, I live in the UK, so a different timezone to everyone. I'll try to get on as much as possible.
VOTE: MrBump

He rushed into a vote of a person before thinking logically about it, and therefore is my vote until i consider him not guilty.
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:34 am

Post by ender241 »

MrBump wrote:Wait, are you guys actually serious?
ender241 wrote:
RVS time:

VOTE: Glass

VOTE: MrBump

He rushed into a vote of a person before thinking logically about it, and therefore is my vote until i consider him not guilty.
Learn to read.

I'd like to point out Endel no voted and the second and of us called him out on it he changed it. Not an OMGUS vote or anything, but still.

I assumed he was a newbie, and didn't know NLing is a bad idea so was pointing it out. I'm not going to single anyone out for that.

I don't see how Fungrus is scummy, btw.
UNVOTE: MrBump

Your right, i don't want to be thought of as bandwagoning, so instead i'm going to do a more intelligent vote of VOTE: Glass, he has not posted yet making it likely that he is mafia, as many mafia will not post so it is hard to detect them.
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:57 am

Post by ender241 »

Is changing my opinion illegal? It's the first day, we have very little information on who is scum; why wouldn't i change my opinion when i get more information?
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #6) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:45 am

Post by ender241 »

Sorry, i'm a newbie and aren't very good at this game as you may have guessed and no it wasn't sarcasm; i changed my opinion when i heard your second opinion.
Why wouldn't i change my opinion when i get more information and more idea who is scummy.
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #7) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:46 pm

Post by ender241 »

Mate, i'm not mafia if you wanna vote me then your gonna lose a (fellow? - unsure who your allied with at the moment) townie so i think it's a complete waste of time for voting me as there are more people who are suspicous and actually are mafia.
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #8) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by ender241 »

Read between the lines my friend (not my posts but others).
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #9) » Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:04 am

Post by ender241 »

@Korts Okay, but i'm just curious why did you vote for MrBump? It seemed like you were bandwagoning there.
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:34 pm

Post by ender241 »

@Glass - is this your alt or something? You seem to be understanding what your doing much better than most of us newbies
I'm going to VOTE: Leopold, he has not posted once in this thread, i think he doesn't want to post due to him possibly being scummy and hiding people getting evidence of the fact of his scumminess, and he didn't confirm either so i assume he's going to wait till a band-wagon and quickly get the lynch on somebody and take out the next townie.

MrBump (1): Korts
Fungrus (1): Thor665
Mr. Flay (1): Fungrus
Leopold (1): ender241

Not voting (5): Leopold, Glass, Mr. Flay, Napher, MrBump

With 9 alive, it's 5 to lynch!
Deadline is January 14th, 2010 at 4:00PM.
Last edited by xRECKONERx on Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #11) » Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:55 pm

Post by ender241 »

@MrBump fair 'nuff, but i'm going to keep my vote due to lack of evidence on anyone else who could possibly be mafia and due to people saying i keep switching my vote and them getting ****ed off over it and voting me.
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #12) » Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:52 pm

Post by ender241 »

@Glass who do you think are scum and why? i've noticed you haven't posted anything of your opinion and am curious of what your view on this is as you haven't directly put someone as scum just yet.
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #13) » Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:05 pm

Post by ender241 »

ender241 wrote:@Glass - is this your alt or something? You seem to be understanding what your doing much better than most of us newbies
I'm going to VOTE: Leopold, he has not posted once in this thread, i think he doesn't want to post due to him possibly being scummy and hiding people getting evidence of the fact of his scumminess, and he didn't confirm either so i assume he's going to wait till a band-wagon and quickly get the lynch on somebody and take out the next townie.

MrBump (1): Korts
Fungrus (1): Thor665
Mr. Flay (1): Fungrus
ender241 (1): Leopold

Not voting (5): Leopold, Glass, Mr. Flay, Napher, MrBump

Onto the votes thing, i think you have got something mixed up, it is not me being voted by Leopold it's him being voted by me :lol:
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (isolation #14) » Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:51 pm

Post by ender241 »

This is a newbie game, the first few pages are for the newbies to learn, i think the next 'mafia day' the experienced won't be going, meh newbie mistakes.
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #15) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:49 pm

Post by ender241 »

Napher wrote:Right now it is fairly hard to make reads on some people who haven't been posting much.
That's why people usually think of them as mafia, you usually can't give what you think of someone who doesn't post much making it seem scummy.
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:48 am

Post by ender241 »

Here's what i want to know -

@Mr.Flay - who do you think is scum and why?

@Laterulus - I think thor is bullying him into something, as-if trying to get glass voting so he can get someone lynched as soon as possible to get his next kill. What are your suspicions on the mafia and why?

@Glass - what do you think of your argument between yourself and Thor?

@MrBump - What do you think of that people starting to vote you?

@Korts - Seems you haven't been posting for a while, when you have time, what do you think of the current glass-thor situation?

I myself am going to change and UNVOTE: , Thor665 causing a big argument as-if bullying him into making him stumble into more information; but i wouldn't say that's mafia-like so Thor665 is onto my townie list.
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:40 am

Post by ender241 »

Thor665 wrote:
Lateralus22 wrote:
2. The Glass on Thor action has got to stop soon. Or at least be more clear.
I stopped it a while ago when I announced I was waiting for Fungrus and et al, the last two or three was because Glass started asking questions and then he broke off the conversation because I think the answers worried him ;)
Quick Note, the little scenarios are amusing but could I get some direct quotes on this issue.
Here He wants to know why I'm not calling ender scummy.
I say I have a town read on ender and ask why he thinks ender is scummy in the post right below.
Here he says he doesn't have a scum read on ender and in the same post lists him as a town read.
So...he wants to know why I haven't called someone he has a town read on scum...??? Looks like a blatant deflection attempt and none of it makes sense from a logical perspective, you're going to demand someone investigates a player you think is town? Bwuh?
Solid scumtell on Glass to be revisited once I'm done with Korts and Fungrus.

@ender - you think I'm bullying someone so I can lynch and kill someone and you also think I'm town? You later say I'm bullying for information. Which is it? Is it both, and if so how?
I changed my mind mid-post, forgot to change the thing atop; but yes i don't think your mafia, it's helpful your getting an idea on what to think on Glass.
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #18) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:16 am

Post by ender241 »

Personally, i have a minor scum read on MrBump; but it's too early to know for sure so i'm not going to vote bump and that could possibly mean he's going to get lynched which, i personally, think it's too early for a lynch.

I think fungrus is mafia though, he has very short not very informative posts and seems to be a total bandwagoner so VOTE: Fungrus
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #19) » Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:22 pm

Post by ender241 »

Indeed, fungrus is getting much more suspicious...
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #20) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:22 am

Post by ender241 »

Thats a nice thankyou isn't it mr.bump?
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #21) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:29 am

Post by ender241 »

I helped you from not getting lynched.
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #22) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:35 am

Post by ender241 »

VOTE: Mrbump if you want to be harsh i'll vote you, all i asked was a proper thankyou.
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #23) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:35 am

Post by ender241 »

UNVOTE: then VOTE: Mrbump fixed forgot to unvote.
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #24) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:11 pm

Post by ender241 »

I atleast make the point not just vote make a minor reason which has already been said to make the game faster just seems abit scummy to me.
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #25) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:21 pm

Post by ender241 »

Actually i wasn't meaning you by that mrbump, sorry should have quoted who i meant.
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #26) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by ender241 »

I don't know (i think so though) :P i'll have a look in the morning mate its 1.30am here
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #27) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by ender241 »

Wait, i know i didn't mean to vote fungrus; it's napher who i want to be voting! VOTE: Napher he's said already that he's only posting to defend himself making no contribution to the discussion and helping us figure out so i think he's mafia with good reason.

On another note how do i quote more than one person?

MrBump (2): Napher, Fungrus
Fungrus (2): Thor665, Lateralus22
Glass (1): MrBump
Thor665 (1): Korts
Lateralus22 (1): Glass
Napher (1): ender241

Not voting (1): Mr. Flay

Last edited by xRECKONERx on Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #28) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by ender241 »

Napher wrote:You are right I am probably too paranoid.
He implies it there Glass, and yeah i mean two quotes in one post.
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #29) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by ender241 »

Well not imply, i dunno what the word is sorry forgot =P
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #30) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:57 am

Post by ender241 »

Alright, heres my views on everyone.

Fungrus - he doesn't post often.
1. This could be due to him unsure of what to say as he's new to this game.
2. He doesn't want to be caught out as a mafia.
3.(Most likely the right answer) he's using vla connection or whatever it is. I go with this.
Fungrus voted Mrbump due to everyone else thinking he's scum.
1. He wants a quick vote so he can get his next lynch (making him mafia)
2. He isn't sure what to do and goes with everyone else (making him town, in my view). I go with this.
3. Due to his bad connection he hasn't had enough time to make his mind up properly.
So i think Fungrus is new like me and isn't sure what to do so agrees with everyone else.
Glass got into an argument with Thor over a small thing.
1. This could be pushing thor into making everyone assume thor is mafia and getting a lynch (mafia move in my view).
2. He could be arguing with thor so he can get a better view to check if he's mafia or not (town move in my view).
I think glass is a townie, due to there being not much to say about glass being mafia or doing anything mafia.
Korts - i have no idea.

Lateralus22 - He said earlier that he wanted to start a 'counter wagon' if i'm right that seems like a town move, instead of going onto the big bandwagon to get the lynch as soon as possible. Though this could also be a mafia move, incase one of his partners is getting band-wagoned he could start up another one to help. Though i think Lateralus22 if a townie, there's small chance he's mafia but not big enough to make accusations.

Mrflay - i have no idea, a he has not made one vote except from a RVS (or whatever it is) vote at the start; but my views are that is a townie thing to do. So i would like your suspicions when you can.

Mrbump - I'm really unsure what to think if he's town or mafia at the moment.

Napher - he's staying the same, he's said very little to add to this and all he's done is defend himself.

Thor665 - Again, unsure what to think seems like all the SE's and IC's are hard to know their allignment.
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:27 am

Post by ender241 »

My suspect is the same as it was, napher, he is the only person i think suspicious due to his very little posts and he hasn't gave a good reason of who he thinks are scum and we haven't seen his opinion too often which is different to others as they usually give lots of details, i was suspecting you a little bit Fungrus due to your little posts but the posts you just did helped in making you seem more town alike.
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #32) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:39 am

Post by ender241 »

dramonic wrote:
Later:
Is town, whoop whoop
My top 2 suspects are Lateralus22 and Dramonic, you can't just call him town for no apparent reason; thats why i VOTE: Dramonic due to no information of why this player is town making it seem like he's a mafia teammate with Lateralus22.
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #33) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:41 am

Post by ender241 »

MrBump wrote:Am I the only one who's scared?

Poor Flay's wife D=

Glass wrote:Words
I... Feel stupid now. Well, hur dur, that blows one suspect out of the water.

VOTE: Ender
Why do you think i am scum exactly? You just randomly voted me which confused me somewhat.
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #34) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:42 am

Post by ender241 »

Wait, doesn't make sense you somewhat confused me.
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #35) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:59 am

Post by ender241 »

I'm not sure of Lateralus22 just yet, but you calling him town with no reason whatsoever makes him and you sound scum. So do you mind telling us why you think Lateralus22 is town?
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #36) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:19 pm

Post by ender241 »

MrBump wrote:
dramonic wrote:@MrBump: You say that like your play is not newbish :P
It's because I'm Irish, isn't it? STOP BEING RACIST

Ender and Thor to a tiny extent. But mainly Ender.

Pre-dit: Ender, Laterus is pro-town. If your case for Dramonic is soley based on Laterus and him being scumbuddies, and you have nothing on Laterus, PLUS you're still suspicious of Napher, I'm confused. Also you changed your vote yet again as soon as someone called you out on it. >_>
@Mr bump - i changed my vote because i thought it was right, and where did you get this Laterus is pro-town idea from? You just say 'Ender, laterus is pro-town' nothing defending that point or anything like that. If you wish to say he's town give me a valid reason.

@Dramonic - I believe in town reads, i just dislike when someone says 'he's town' with absolutely no back-up. I honestly don't know what to think of later anymore, but going to UNVOTE: and keep to it even though i have a suspect in mind or people will start voting me for changing my vote...
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #37) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:17 am

Post by ender241 »

I'm confused here, it's the first day theres 7 different people to vote for if they post something which makes me suspect them why wouldn't i change my mind? I also have to point out the 'once voted for' doesn't necessarily mean anything to do with the current situation, and with your 'strategy' it just seems you really can't be arsed playing and want to be killed as soon as.

@ Glass - This is my first game starting from the beginning, i thought it would be great help playing a mafia newbie game from the beginning to learn how to play much better.
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #38) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:42 am

Post by ender241 »

Sorry, i'm not very good at reasons but i'm town and it will be a waste to do it now...
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #39) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:02 am

Post by ender241 »

Your saying i'm scum for a minor counting mistake? Even if i was scum, which i am not, it can be used as an advantage to vote your teammate; if you say on a game get to day 4 and you haven't voted your mafia teammate once that gets suspicious...so that makes your post wrong.
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #40) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:46 am

Post by ender241 »

Then feel free to vote me, but i'm not mafia just for getting the numbers wrong you seem to be making a small excuse when i'm typing i usually use the main one as you can vote with that so i won't be looking at the top of the page. To be honest, you seem to be mafia noone else thinks this but YOU VOTE: MrBump i should have realised earlier pushing votes due to small things...
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #41) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:20 am

Post by ender241 »

Alright everyone, i'm on L-1 you have me admitting it i'm the DOCTOR goodjob guys now i'm going to be scum-killed and YOU guys are going to miss out on a doctor...
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (isolation #42) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:05 pm

Post by ender241 »

Then don't believe me! MrBump, your obviously mafia you seem to ALWAYS ASSUME that everything i do is mafia, you don't look at the town side of thinks you see my name you think " OOH ITS ENDER MAFIA". Then feel free to Lynch me but when you make that perfect (for you) plan to kill the doctor everyone shall know.

MrBump (2): ender241, Glass
Fungrus (2): Thor665, Lateralus22
Thor665 (2): DarlaBlueEyes, dramonic
ender241 (2): MrBump, Cirno
DarlaBlueEyes (1): Fungrus

Not voting (0):

Last edited by xRECKONERx on Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (isolation #43) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:02 am

Post by ender241 »

Wait, your telling me you voted me just because EVERYONE else was?
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (isolation #44) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:57 am

Post by ender241 »

The thing your saying about me claiming (which i am actually a doctor think bullshit or no), you don't have to say hmm... i'm thinking of lynching ender (eg) you can just vote and give your reason why especially in a newbie game.
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #45) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:58 am

Post by ender241 »

I think it's kind of obvious MrBump is mafia, he's trying to lynch the doc; and anyway if we lynch him it will be full-proof that i'm the doctor. As a mafia member wouldn't lynch another now would they?
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #46) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:26 am

Post by ender241 »

The difference is, i'm pushing the lynch instead of voting and letting it happen. Anyway me and MrBump have been arguing pretty much all the thread why would we be on each other's side?
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (isolation #47) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:31 am

Post by ender241 »

Holy **** i'm dead but talking! =( You guys are GOING to regret this, if you have intelligence VOTE MrBump! I'm counting on you townies!!!!
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #48) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:32 am

Post by ender241 »

Also cirno is suspicious, goodbye cruel world!!!
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (isolation #49) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:32 am

Post by ender241 »

Also by vote him i mean vote him next game day.
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (isolation #50) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:38 am

Post by ender241 »

Do i get one final post after i'm killed? I want to LOL you guys =)
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (isolation #51) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:44 am

Post by ender241 »

I said, that cirno(don't take that the wrong way as i'm not too sure on you just have a few suspicions) has a minor suspicion that i could see possible scuminess but not full on. But when i die you guys have high-evidence of MrBump being mafia and i hope you use that wisely as i'm fine being killed it's just i could have stopped a kill which is going to waste just take out Bump and i will willingly be hanged (:P). Seems i'm dead now it seems good luck guys.
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #52) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:02 am

Post by ender241 »

Haha good job to the mafia, i wish you guys realised MrBump was mafia first day and we may have had a better chance to be honest but well done to the scum =]
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (isolation #53) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:49 am

Post by ender241 »

Happy birthday MrBump :D
Show
again.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”