smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:58 pm

Post by smashbro_of_the_SSS »

*facepalm*

alrighty, well. want to get a random vote off of my chest, so
vote: parknourie
for being the second person to be the seconds person on a wagon.

now that that's out of my system,
unvote

right now there are 3 votes on shotty, 2 on andrew, 1 on silverbullet. And only still on the first page. i have a feeling that those are going to pick up steam once more people come online...ugh.

@ andrew
so, you may or may not be claiming something... i think. you ask about rule 7 saying not to out yourself as an anti town group (it says scum, assuming it means both werewolf and mafia). i would like insight on why you would claim one of those two. i'm not saying you claim one or the other, but what would be the benefits?

Preview Edit (didn't see page 2) alright. if that's your plan, why would the mafia agree to claiming what they are? The outline you just gave proves that mafia would pretty much auto-lose, since they are our cannon fodder at night.

@ jason and shotty
why are we calling for a policy lynch? I understand that the way andrew plays is... frustrating at times, but lynching someone on policy leaves plenty of room for mafia and werewolves to blend in without having to say much. how does that help our chances of winning?

iamausername wrote:VOTE: silverbullet

Last time I played a Jungle Republic game, the player with a wolf avatar and wolf related name turned out to be a werewolf, so clearly the same will be true here.

Also, general question to everyone; would you prefer to lynch a werewolf or a mafia today?
I would prefer to lynch a werewolf, simply so they are down to one. Leaving the other one alive (and hopefully it will become obvious to us as the game goes on) will allow them and urge them to kill mafia, because they face a much better chance of winning in endgame if there are town left instead of mafia. After that, mafia lynches.

and finally,
@ silverbullet
it was you, me, shotty, and Shattered Viewpoint in Ninja Mafia. SV either replaced out and/or was lynched early on, you made it to the final 7? and i was killed in the final 5. then shotty was lynched last, ending in a mafia in. good times. long game, but good times.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:05 pm

alrighty, so, haven't posted in a while. as for andrew/shotty, i'm leaning toward andrew as town, shotty as possibly mafia or werewolf. andrew's plan, while i don't think it would pan out exactly the way he would want, was an attempt to help. Jason's quotes of andrew help to show that he seems to be acting out of town incentive, whereas shotty's quotes of andrew do not counter.

shotty, meanwhile, continues to push that andrew is mafia, continuing his debunked case. the quotes are misrep, and so i see him as a scum faction (werewolf or mafia).

however, at the moment, i'm going to
vote: chkflip
comes on with a random vote, comes back soon after to make another joke, and has no take on any events so far. right.

to go along with that, shattered, i'd like your take on andrew/shotty. you've posted a bit, but haven't said anything on the topic.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #2) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:54 pm

first off,
unvote
chkflip seems to be better to me right now, aside from his inital post after i voted him. not a high suspect right now.

To be honest, for shotty, i'm leaning town. his reactions and trying to explain himself (however wrong i believe it to be) seems like he's genuinely trying to prove his case. I would like him to talk more about people other than andrew (which he started to a little) but he is right, if he wanted an easy case to push, he would have jumped on Erinyes. But for the record shotty, Andrew's plan would have worked like this. Seer claims Day 1 (why, i dont know). Day 2 mafia claims. Town does not lynch them, looking for werewolves. Werewolves kill them at night, as confirmed "not werewolves". town comes out with majority. Number wise the plan would work, but i doubt the mafia would agree to it.

------------

holy opinion flip batman. i just ISO'd andrew, and look what i found. he has talked about his plan for half of his posts, and in the other half, merely said i think this person is scum, this person is town, etc. with NO CASE AT ALL. not even a reason for why someone is ranked more likely town or scum than anyone else. Andrew, please give reasons for your reads on people. Right now, he's looking like a mafia trying to blend in as town.
vote andrew

----------------------

Erinyes, Shattered Viewpoint, Silverbullet, and I haven't posted much at all. I've been busy and need to catch up, so hopefulyl this post will help a bit, and i should have something to post tomorrow night. I have no particular reas on Erinyes and Shattered yet. (can someone please repost, or direct me to the post with the Erinyes case? I keep missing it)

but as for Silver, we know that you don't like shotty, but most of your other posts have had nothing to do with the game, and you've had a decent amount. active lurking?
FoS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #3) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:57 pm

andrew94 wrote:^ scum- thats what i did in the game where you modded.
Yes, and I saw it as scummy. Doesn't mean that you can't do something as both town (in my modded game) and mafia. You're not giving reasons for why you believe people to be mafia/werewolf/town, which doesn't help.

iamausername wrote:
smashbro_of_the_SSS wrote:i just ISO'd andrew, and look what i found. he has talked about his plan for half of his posts, and in the other half, merely said i think this person is scum, this person is town, etc. with NO CASE AT ALL. not even a reason for why someone is ranked more likely town or scum than anyone else. Andrew, please give reasons for your reads on people. Right now, he's looking like a mafia trying to blend in as town.
vote andrew
Your conclusion doesn't match your observations.
I see him as mafia trying to blend in as town, because he is posting reads, and "trying to help" but does not give any reasons for them. So while it may look townish to take a stance on people, and suggest people as mafia, with no proof, it isn't helpful. What I see there is mafia not putting much effort into any cases, but trying out to see who everyone else agrees with/would like to lynch.

@silverbullet
sorry, the wording was a bit confusing. By "posting a decent amount" I meant the quantity of posts was substantial, rather than lurking and only posting once or twice. You make a lot of posts, but there has been a lot of non related content.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #4) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:07 am

/prod post

sorry, been busy all weekend, will have a post sometime tonight.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #5) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:59 pm

iamausername wrote:
chkflip wrote:
iamausername wrote:
smashbro_of_the_SSS wrote:i just ISO'd andrew, and look what i found. he has talked about his plan for half of his posts, and in the other half, merely said i think this person is scum, this person is town, etc. with NO CASE AT ALL. not even a reason for why someone is ranked more likely town or scum than anyone else. Andrew, please give reasons for your reads on people. Right now, he's looking like a mafia trying to blend in as town.
vote andrew
Your conclusion doesn't match your observations.
- How don't they match?
andrew is not remotely trying to 'blend in' with the town. He's quite clearly been drawing attention to himself in a very deliberate way since the game started. I'm not saying that that's a towntell, I think andrew would do that regardless of his alignment, because he obviously likes attention. But I think it's absurd to suggest that he is trying to blend in.

And as far as not giving reasons goes, he's hardly the only one doing that, as you have in fact noted yourself, so I'd like to know why smashbro is singling him out on that point.
He;s been making the most noise so far, and so when making a case against him, I looked to that. Of course, it is a scummy act and anyone else doing that isn't helpful, but when a good number of andrew's posts consist of this, it seems more likely from scum, than a scummy move by a poorly playing town member.

Also, when I said mafia, I meant as a member of the mafia, not a werewolf. The only way for Mafia to win is through lynching players not in their faction, while werewolves also get a kill. To me, it would make sense that werewolves could stay out of the spotlight during the day, relying on their kill at night to help them. Mafia, on the other hand, have to do something during the day to get their job done and win.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #6) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:45 pm

@ mod deadline extension please

P EDIT: thank you. sorry i've been busy. will put up a case or two later tonight or tomorrow
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:28 pm

alrighty. went back and iso'd everyone. my opinions. nothing especially long about them, mostly a couple sentences each, but figured it would be neater with the spoiler tabs.

drmyshottyizsik
---
Townie

Spoiler:
smashbro_of_the_SSS wrote:To be honest, for shotty, i'm leaning town. his reactions and trying to explain himself (however wrong i believe it to be) seems like he's genuinely trying to prove his case.
still seems like he's played as frustrated town, and still acting as his normal self, though I must admit, I think his play is improving. Seems to be more town like than in other games.

andrew94
---
scummy, probably mafia

Spoiler:
smashbro_of_the_SSS wrote:holy opinion flip batman. i just ISO'd andrew, and look what i found. he has talked about his plan for half of his posts, and in the other half, merely said i think this person is scum, this person is town, etc. with NO CASE AT ALL. not even a reason for why someone is ranked more likely town or scum than anyone else. Andrew, please give reasons for your reads on people. Right now, he's looking like a mafia trying to blend in as town.
I still believe this. He's given little in the way of cases for his reads, however, he has shown some bits of helpfulness. THis is mostly early on in the game, and a few others later on in the iso. I'm willing to give him another Day at this point.

parknourie
---
scummy, unsure if mafia or werewolf

Spoiler:
Don't partiucarly like park's play. contradictions. voting everywhere. don't like it.

smashbro_of_the_SSS
---
SUPER TOWNIE OF AWESOMENESS!!!!

silverbullet999
---
scummy, unsure

Spoiler:
Don't like his play. A lot of posts in the middle have nothing to do with the game, only talking about his avatar. He does give his stance on some people, and says he hasn't helped for the most part, only saying that he still believes that shotty is scum, and that andrew is playing as his normal self. Has done little to push a case at all, usually just saying "we should do this!"

Scott Brosius [Erinyes]
---
Townie

Spoiler:
I really never understood the case on Erinyes, since the posts didn't strike me as scummy. As for Scott, I like his play, he seems to be helping.

David Parker [Guthrie]
---
Neutral

Spoiler:
Guthrie didn't do anything for me, and if anything, I would give a slightly scummy read on him. David Parker is much the same, I have a neutral read on him, though leaning town. I need to see more of his play, or flips of people he has/has not suspected before making judgement.

OpposedForce [Broggly]
---
Townie

Spoiler:
Broggly? Who the h*ll is
Nikki
Broggly? Moving on, OF came in, commented on a lot of important points, and is helping town. Hasn't been on much recently, but I like his posts.

Shattered Viewpoint
---
scummy, probably werewolf

Spoiler:
a decent number of posts, but says little in them. His reason for being on the erinyes/scottbro wagon was the huggles comment, not mentioning the other points laid out. seems to switch votes giving little reason. not sure why I'm leaning werewolf over mafia, just a gut read thing.

jasonT1981
---
Townie

Spoiler:
not much to say. helps town. makes cases. scumhunts. yeah. also, a bit belated, but glad you're feeling better.

chkflip
---
Townie

Spoiler:
asks good questions, gives his own opinions. helpful to the town, and I like his posts.

iamausername
---
Townie

Spoiler:
would like to see more of him, but I'm leaning town. Seems to do a good job explaining himself and acting townish, though I don't agree with his Erinyes read.

tl;dr

park, shattered, andrew, and silver. as for andrew, I could give him a Day (in game) to see how he acts, so I'm going to move my vote. as for the other three, park is the only one with a wagon, however, park has been giving opinions and voting. I'd like to keep park around for another day, see how he acts, and then lynch him. by giving him another day, we can gain more reads off of him, and if/when we do lynch him, we'll have more information with his alignment/opinions combined.

unvote, vote: Shattered Viewpoint

i will be on tomorrow from 2:00 to 2:30, so based on the wagons, I'll change my vote. Obviously I'd prefer anyone on my scumlist, but if shotty (largest wagon right now) or a new large wagon is the only one close to the lynch I'll vote for someone else.

P.S. what jason said.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (isolation #8) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:22 pm

Shattered Viewpoint wrote:Yep. Let's do it.

Vote: Andrew
Way to jump on without saying anything.

andrew94 wrote:
vote scott bro
why? give reasons for your read. If you think your gut is good enough, fine. BUt for everyone else, back it up.
andrew94 wrote:what do you mean gut not enough. gut is enough. i have almost no gut reads, this is like a real gut read. if you dont believe me, you can lynch me then scott bro tommorrow
how will lynching you help prove scott is guilty? Just because a person has a gut read, doesn't mean it's right.
andrew94 wrote:i specifically asked not to CC bro.

2) yes i am that sure scott is mafia. right now, all scott has been doing is posting very carefully, how the hell am i supposed to make a case on him, the only case i have is on eriynes oppourtunistic etc, but everyone just ignores
3) gut
4) scott just buddying up to me hoping that ill rest the case
your #2 says that Scott has been doing a good job. #4 is actually a start. I can see where that's coming from, and I could understand it as support to a case. But gut isn't a case. Scott's posting hasn't put up any flags for me.

parknourie wrote:Whoa~
Drmyshotty was Werewolf?!
Silverbullet was Seer?!
Guess we are screwed for now...
contribute something more than this.

@Later
Sorry if you're not on now, had this open while i was posting in another thread too. See below.

This game is pretty much just as I thought it would be. between what is people's normal play, and what is scummy. Didn't see shotty as a werewolf, but that's what a bunch of people in the town are for, see what others don't. also, didn't see silverbullet as seer, but still.

SV and park are my top two choices. I've seen Shattered play better than this. he has contributed little to nothing all day, and even if he believes Day 1 is crap, he hasn't done anything of value today. Park has continued to be the same, and I see him as mafia, rather than werewolf. after a quick read of Day2, nothing has changed much for me since my psot about everyone yesterday. Will have to reread Day 1 at some point. Also, the main reason I held back on Andrew was because I though he may have actually been claiming seer. ... apparently not. Need to have him under scrutiny.

Also, we have to decide what we would rather do, lynch who we believe to be mafia or werewolf. Originally, I wanted to say mafia next, giving the werewolf a chance to take out some mafia. But if we leave the werewolf around, we could be losing obv town players at night instead of mafia. In this situation, it would be better to get rid of the werewolf and then only lynch people who are scummier, rather than losing an obv town player. It all comes down to who we think the Werewolf will kill. What do you guys think? I don't mind going for a Werewolf at this point.

Preview Edit: lol later, good question.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (isolation #9) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:23 pm

forgot to throw this in. It's finals week.
V/LA until Wednesday

I may pop on to make a short post or two, but I want to focus on my studying
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #10) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:40 pm

Ok, I'm not placing a vote, cause I don't want a quicklynch. IMO, yesterday still went too fast, even if we knew park was scummy. Today, I'm interested in SV and David Parker mostly.

@ DP
what did you lynch park when you did? there was still a week left to discuss, and no shortage of interest in lynching park, meaning that there was no danger of no lynching. Why not let the day go on longer and let people talk, possibly letting park slip up on connections?

I'll hopefully put up a case later tonight, but I still have a final paper to write. I'll be back on when that is done.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:30 am

Between mafia and werewolf, DP would definitely be mafia. He did hammer park, but losing one scum with the other (Scott) in a decent position in town isn't that big a gamble. If anything it might make him seem more townie. Also, a Scott/DP L-1 and lynch vote would effectively end the day early so as little connections to Park as possible (I know I harp on this, but ending the day one week early was a bit soon IMO).
DavidParker wrote:Shotty on the otherhand seems like likely scum/werewolf and so does erineyes (scott).

It seems ALL the attention is on these 3 which is kinda worrisome since it's only day 1, but we'll have to make sure we switch our attention tomorrow. For now, I think we erineyes(scott) is the best lynch for today.
DavidParker wrote:@SV: Ugh, no?

Vote: Shattered viewpoint
DavidParker wrote:SV+Shotty team I feel.

Although, I still think Scott is on the other non-town team because of the way erineyes played.

I'm happy to hold of lynching him though.
DavidParker wrote:
Vote: parknourie

have to agree, andrew is probably town.
these are just a few posts from DP's ISO, early on in the game (mostly consecutive, though I skipped a couple filler). Notice how he repeatedly calls Scott scummy. And if I remembered correctly, there was a wagon on Scott at one point. But in the entire ISO, there is not one vote for Scott. Why is that DP?

Assuming Later's vote counts are correct, SV stayed off of the shotty wagon until L-2, with the post:
Shattered Viewpoint wrote:I'd rather lynch shotty than NO LYNCH. C'MON GUYS.

unvote

Vote: drmyshottyizsik
I don't know why SV would jump onto the wagon rather than not post at all, unless he wanted town points. Care to explain SV? Or care to come online at all?

I would prefer lynching SV, who hasn't really done much for this game to DP, based on who I think is mafia/werewolf. I'd like to see SV's two cents too, he hasn't been around toDay.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (isolation #12) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:32 am

I would have liked to hear from Shattered too, but I suppose if he's not coming online, then it won't make a difference. I'll give him until tonight to come online and make a post. if he can convince me he isn't scum i won't vote quite yet, otherwise I'll hammer.

IAmUsername I know what you're saying about the deadline, but I like using as much time as possible. anyway, I won't talk about it anymore.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (isolation #13) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:25 am

iamausername wrote:
andrew94 wrote:mafia = most likely smashbro
Maybe I'm wasting my time, but I'd like to know where this came from, because I've got smashbro down as one of the most likely townies.
Yeah, I second this.

also, I still like SV for the lynch. still hasn't made much of a case or seems to be trying at all for putting forth suspects. I'm pretty sure everyone else covered this, but SV, if you think jason is a werewolf, give us a few reasons why.

Sorry I wasn't on to hammer like I promised, but I was busier than I thought I would be. I'm willing to hammer anytime, though seeing SV once more would be nice.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (isolation #14) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:06 am

Alrighty, sorry for not being on much this weekend, again.

Anyway, I'm thinking David Parker is the mafia.

The slot started as Guthrie, who really didn't do too much for the game. He suspected andrew, but didn't say much about anyone else. He also votes erinyes, mafia, which I definitely see as bussing. He doesn't give much of a reason himself for joining the wagon, but says I agree. As for David Parker, he has his vote on ScottBro for a while, after replacing in for Guthrie, but doesn't ever return his vote there. He always says that ScottBro is a suspicious read, and should be lynched, but doesn't do much to get this done. As I mentioned before, he probably bussed park, and obv scum and figured he would get townie points. With scott still alive, there wasn't much risk there. He does defend himself very well against being a werewolf (obv, since he isn't one) but I'm not convinced on his defense against mafia, saying he wouldn't bus his two buddies. Even though Scott had a lot of votes, few other people wanted to lynch him, and so it seemed like a safe way to make himself look better if Scott ever died. As for bussing Park... who wouldn't?

I'd vote for him (putting him at L-1) but I'd like to see his ISOs first.

@ andrew
It's good that you got your other gut reads correct. But please tell me how lynching you would prove that I'm mafia. You haven't made any case, and frankly, I don't see many reasons. If you're going to go after someone, please give some reasons.

also, a good mafia lynch today would be a perfect game I believe. silverbullet dying was a werewolf shot; town hasn't done anything wrong.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (isolation #15) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:33 am

andrew94 wrote:2 questions-

1) who thinks im scum
2) who thinks chkflip is scum

if everyone says no to both, then its easy
1) I don't see you as scum, pretty sure it's DP. The only thing I don't like/get about your play is how you keep offering to let yourself be lynched to "prove ____ is mafia"
2) Again, not sold on it. He's been playing pro-town IMO.
chkflip wrote: -2- Smash. His activity has picked up since I've mentioned him... same with IAU, though, so it's hard to tell which is the better candidate for final!scummer.
My activity has picked up since finals were over and I've gotten back home. Any other reasons for me being scummy?

So, DP is at L-1, anyone mind if I hammer? I really don't see him as a town player. If he's given up on the game and is town, then it'll just be one less person to suspect. If he's scum, then we win.

Oh, and two people we believe are scum. DP obviously, but I can't really come up with another person off the top of my head. I'd want to look over IAU and maybe andrew, but I'll deal with that if DP flips town.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (isolation #16) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:23 am

sorry Lat. I'm on vacation, so i haven't been on my computer as much. As for my top two, I would say chkflip, and then
chkflip wrote:@people_concerned_about_the_Erinyes_case:
- Thought I'd update. There is no case on Erinyes. iamausername "has a feeling", it's SV's RVS-looking vote, and it's andrew saying "BELIEVE ME GUIEZ". All of which are assenine.
chkflip wrote:...

- You guys realize you have Erinyes at
L-2
with absolutely no case on him, right? Simply lynching andrew afterward won't help us any either... what if they're
both
town? What then?
He is against the Scott/Erinyes case (as were other people) but seemed to be pushing hard to get votes off of the slot. In retrospect, seems to be one buddy tryign to protect another.

However, worst is that he never mentions park until this post, even though many people had commented how scummy park was.
chkflip wrote:- DAMNIT! I was looking for that, too.

UNVOTE

VOTE: parknourie
He only makes this ^^^ post after scott does, and votes for park also.

after two people vote park, chkflip jumps on again,(this time on Day 2) with this post:
chkflip wrote:
UNVOTE:
VOTE: PARKSCUMMY

Are you serious, Park? You flip-flopped from "I TRUST YOU~~" to "HOW DO WE TRUST THIS GUY". No. Just... just no.
but when at all possible, he seems to want to keep his vote off of park, and reverts to another suspect.

vote: chkflip

as for my second, how are we so sure andrew is town? Looking over his ISO, he first puts forth his "breaking strategy" to win, and defends it well as to why it would help mafia win too, even saying:
andrew94 wrote:so they can win if we lynch a werewolf and they derp derp lynch townies

aside from that strategy, the only thing he has contributed are his gut reads, which he never backs up with any sort of case. interestingly he questions why park is mafia, and even though says it multiple times, he never votes park, the mafia member who is more likely to be lynched, but sticks with ScottBro, who after getting pushed to L-2 once, was assumed town.
andrew94 wrote:how do you know park is mafia?

and i said scott is mafia, come on guys TRUST ME.
so yeah, I'd think andrew is next, for lack of contribution, and even though his "gut reads" turned out to be correct, it's easy if he already knows the information (i.e. is mafia). He said park was scummy, yet doesn't join the wagon, but sticks with scott. Refuses to put together cases. Doesn't seem very town like to me. Why are the reasons people think he is town again?
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #713 (isolation #17) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:25 am

v/la 24th through the 27th.

Christmas obviously, then holiday parties over the next two days. might have time for a quick post the 27th, but probably not.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (isolation #18) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:57 am

iamausername wrote: 1 - He claims that everyone pushing for an andrew lynch on D1 is scum, but then when a wagon appears on mafia scum Erinyes/Scott, who was a member of the aforementioned group pushing for an andrew lynch, jason says that he sees no reason to lynch Erinyes/Scott.
2 - He lets chkflip take the lead on opposing the 'baseless' wagon on Erinyes/Scott, rather than opposing it himself and risk creating a link between Erinyes and himself.
3 - He waits until a hammer has been dropped on Shotty, THEN posts an extensive case against parknourie
4 - He then proceeds to vote andrew at the start of D2 for doing the same dumb shit he's been doing all game
5 - He reminds us that he is totally not happy with the way park is playing, then votes SV for being obv werewolf
6 - He finally votes park, promising to stop bussing him if he tries posting something useful, but then park gets hammered before jason has a chance to unvote
(numbers added for clarity)

1 & 2 -
jasonT1981 wrote:took a quick look at Erinyes in ISO... something strikes me as weird. I get Andrews plan might not work... but at least he is putting options forward. This truely makes me believe Andrew is town. I don't like also how you seem to question him questioning the setup and how scum/town/wolves can win.. that is pro town trying to find out things.
not really seeing the points in 1 & 2 at all. The quote is what most strikes me, with Jason saying he's not sure about Erinyes. Yes, he doesn't take charge on a crusade against Erinyes, but that seems to be because he wasn't sure himself, rather than trying to not let connections be made. I'm not seeing it as particularly scummy.
3 - I don't see this as particularly scummy, just a player moving on to another read after one has been lynched.
4 - The vote on andrew is interesting. Jason didn't seem to think andrew was scum at all, but votes him. I'm thinking it was just pressure though.
5 - as for voting SV over park, i see how it fits in with the argument IAU is making, but I would definitely say voting for werewolves is more important, so there are no nightkills. Pretty much everyone agreed on this point, so it's not necessarily scummy.
6 - Jason does keep asking park to come back and comment, so again, I could see where IAU is coming from, but I don't think it's scummy. It's just the same as anyone else asking park for a read, or anyone asking andrew for reasons behind his gut. Nulltell.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #726 (isolation #19) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:04 am

andrew94 wrote:i already say why smashbro is sus. look at his iso and hes suspisions list.

he states scottbro is townie, very townie etc
and park as 'confirmed scum/mafia'
I thought that scott was town because he seemed to be helpful. I was wrong.
park seemed very scummy to me,and i saw it more as mafia than werewolf. I was right.

and I did promise to vote park, but DP came on and hammered before I did. I was in support of the lynch, but I was just didn't come back on in time.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #729 (isolation #20) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:37 am

what's the face for? Yeah, I changed my mind to go after a werewolf rather than mafia. That way we would have more lynches rather than werewolves having kills. Makes sense to me.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (isolation #21) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:50 am

At the time, I did say that park was a good lynch, and I thought Park was mafia. I'm pretty sure I said I would hammer, but wanted to give more time. However, I also wanted to bring up the point that we shouldn't save the werewolf for last. So yeah, I guess it is contradicting, but I did say I would vote park, but I wanted the day to last longer. So while I said I would hammer Park, I thought it would be better to go after werewolves. If there wasn't going to be much time to set up who I thought was werewolf, and since my strongest read was Park, yeah, I would still go for a lynch on someone I think is mafia.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (isolation #22) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:55 am

If anything, what you're talking about would prove I'm town. Park was going to be lynched. If I had been mafia, it would have benefitted me to lynch Park and gain town points for that. Instead, I took the opinion that leaving Werewolves alive would lead to unnecessary town deaths. After a werewolf death, we could lynch park and whoever else seemed like Mafia.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (isolation #23) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:58 am

Sorry for the triple post.

Just looked through my ISO, looking for where I said I would lynch park. apparently I didn't. Regardless, I thought Park was suspicious, but would rather have gone for a werewolf first. I don't see the problem in that.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (isolation #24) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:17 am

yeah, not really chk. the case on me is that I thought I said something, but I didn't.

-Did I want to focus on werewolves first? Yes
-Did I suspect Park of being mafia? Yes

What is the problem with this? That I wanted the wolves gone first? Or that I thought I said I would hammer park?
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (isolation #25) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:20 am

ok, please tell me what exactly was the lie. Yes, i thought I had threatened to hammer park. I thought I had. If that was in, then I swear i thought i said it. apparently not.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (isolation #26) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:24 am

I thought I had promised to hammer Park. I was sure of it, so I didn't bother to check my ISO. I thought that maybe you didn't see it. A few minutes later, I went back to my ISO, read it, and found that I hadn't. then I admitted that I hadn't said it. So yeah, guess I lied. I just didn't realize it until later on.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (isolation #27) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:30 am

OK. then I remembered wrong. I could have sworn that I threatened to hammer, and DP beat me to it. Apparently I've been imagining a lie in my head since then. I don't always go back and check my ISOs, since I thought that I had said that. Sue me.

I still don't see how that makes me mafia though. I misspoke, but didn't realize it until too late. Aside from misspeaking, my actions haven't been scummy.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (isolation #28) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:44 am

Lateralus22 wrote:So, look at the last part of our conversation. You admit that you wanted to go after the wolves. How could you have possibly thought that you wanted to go after the wolves AND hammer park before your last post?
I don't know. I really can't tell you cause I thought I had said that when Park was at L-1 and close to deadline, and that i said I would hammer. Maybe it happened in another game, maybe I just imagined it.
chkflip wrote:Your active lurking has, though. That's for sure.
My activity is always bad. I wouldn't call it active lurking, I just wait until I have something decent to contribute.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #762 (isolation #29) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:07 am

yeah, good job guys. didn't think i would pull it off but hoped for maybe one more lynch. good job guys, and sorry scumbuddies. scott being killed really ruined it for us. anyway, good gut reads andrew. scott, park, minds if i show the QT?
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (isolation #30) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:27 am

Return to “Completed Open Games”