Townie
Lilu Hel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:57 am

Post by Lilu Hel »

Vote UncertainKitten

Why the lack of a mod vote?
la Lilu Hel kure djsa ay kyad isey su pehep ni ata . kwen hm kwenu tsenuyvm kure la Lilu Hel su yanetup tea . tvuku krevuhane kure lu Dakaz Hel Lil su lenulp . kwen kure la Lilu Hel-u twuk su golyetlip tea ni peto .
Lilu Hel
Lilu Hel
Townie
Lilu Hel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by Lilu Hel »

Hi, this is the other head, just saying hello and wtf.
—Hel
la Lilu Hel kure djsa ay kyad isey su pehep ni ata . kwen hm kwenu tsenuyvm kure la Lilu Hel su yanetup tea . tvuku krevuhane kure lu Dakaz Hel Lil su lenulp . kwen kure la Lilu Hel-u twuk su golyetlip tea ni peto .
Lilu Hel
Lilu Hel
Townie
Lilu Hel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #41 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by Lilu Hel »

Oops. I forgot :3

Claim: Spud Ducking Nexus Frodge Double Voting Pepsi Reflexive Magnet Football Vanilla Sponge.
Lilu Hel
Lilu Hel
Townie
Lilu Hel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #42 (isolation #3) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:15 pm

Post by Lilu Hel »

malthusis wrote:@Lilu Hel: You're a hydra, right? Who are your players for future reference?
Haylen and Fenhl. Lil prefers to keep who is who a secret though. We originally didn't want to say who we are at all, but then hasdgfas outed us.
Also, I agree with Lady Lambdadelta on the nolynch. —Hel
Lilu Hel
Lilu Hel
Townie
Lilu Hel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #74 (isolation #4) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:20 pm

Post by Lilu Hel »

malthusis wrote:
@all who haven't commented yet: What do you think of myk's plan?
IMHO it's suboptimal. As people have pointed out, town needs the day to do some scumhunting. Even if we could possibly have nine sane cops, we could possibly have three framers or an even more creative scum group. —Hel
Lilu Hel
Lilu Hel
Townie
Lilu Hel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #83 (isolation #5) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by Lilu Hel »

WOULD YOU STOP ALL-CAPSING PLEASE? KTHXBYE —Hel
Lilu Hel
Lilu Hel
Townie
Lilu Hel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #132 (isolation #6) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:44 pm

Post by Lilu Hel »

So, I'm just going to ignore Fate until he starts making sense.

It's what? 4 hrs? Into the game and we haven't posted much content yet. So fucking what. It's 3am here, I'm emotionally and physically drained and am currently refusing to sleep.

I would suggest looking at Fate again, it's odd that he's pointing us out for barely posting when by this ridiculous play he should be accusing the people who havent posted yet of being scum and stalling.

FoS Fate
Lilu Hel
Lilu Hel
Townie
Lilu Hel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #140 (isolation #7) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by Lilu Hel »

Fuck you guy. I've had enough.
Fate wrote:You've also been online on haylen or your hydra for the past hour or so if memory serves.
Bullshit argument.
Lilu Hel
Lilu Hel
Townie
Lilu Hel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #145 (isolation #8) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:09 pm

Post by Lilu Hel »

FatePost One: In his first post, Fate makes a big point in mentioning he wanted Kit to look at his craft. Why would it need looking at though, the only reason it could need looking at is if it breaks any of 'the rules' indicating that Fate's craft could either be very protown or very proscum. Why would Fate mention this though? Because by mentioning it early, it makes it look like he isn't hiding anything. If he let slip later, he'd be in deep shit.

Post Two: Orders a quicklynch on Kat because she claimed scum. I can;'t see that anywhere in the post he quoted and I consider quicklynching to be very anti town.

I think he's idea about myko's no lynch thing is anti-town aswell. I don't care if there's no intent, we aint no lynching on day one. Especially since I infer from the mods OP that there's only two scum we should be looking for.

Post Three just looks like fluff to me and random conclusion drawing. I believe that's called a 'non-sequitor'.

His posts are giving me a headache cause they make no sense.

Voting people without reason is scummy cause it gives you time to think up a reason, like he did with us and Kat.

I also find it scummy that the first thing he mentions about why we should lynch us is that im difficult for people to lynch. I can see no town intent there.

Post 22 also makes no since, since i provided content AFTER I wrote the first bit of my post -_-

And I didn't FoS for him voting me. I FoS'd him cause he has fail arguments.

Unvote, Vote Fate
Lilu Hel
Lilu Hel
Townie
Lilu Hel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #147 (isolation #9) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:18 pm

Post by Lilu Hel »

Don't lie to me. Fate's scum, he has to be. The post above says so and the gut says so.
Lilu Hel
Lilu Hel
Townie
Lilu Hel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #152 (isolation #10) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:32 pm

Post by Lilu Hel »

UncertainKitten wrote:Unfortunately you've missed the mark in every way possible

Sorry.
If everyone came up with the same points, mafia would be an extremely boring game and it would never move from a stalemate position.
Fate wrote:UK if I pulled out my Haylen meta where she REFUSED to provide any content
I didn't refuse. I told you to fuck off. Massive difference. You can't say that i wouldn't have provided content when I felt more up to it. And just cause I'm on MS, it doesn't mean im gonna be posting at the click of your fingers.
Fate wrote:In this post Haylenscum ISOs me and twists all of my posts in order to justify a vote on me RATHER than looking at the game as a whole and having ACTUAL suspects.
Hypocrit. That's what you did with us.

Will do the rest later.
Lilu Hel
Lilu Hel
Townie
Lilu Hel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #155 (isolation #11) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:46 pm

Post by Lilu Hel »

Fate wrote:
Lilu Hel wrote:
FatePost One: In his first post, Fate makes a big point in mentioning he wanted Kit to look at his craft. Why would it need looking at though, the only reason it could need looking at is if it breaks any of 'the rules' indicating that Fate's craft could either be very protown or very proscum. Why would Fate mention this though? Because by mentioning it early, it makes it look like he isn't hiding anything. If he let slip later, he'd be in deep shit.

Post Two: Orders a quicklynch on Kat because she claimed scum. I can;'t see that anywhere in the post he quoted and I consider quicklynching to be very anti town.

I think he's idea about myko's no lynch thing is anti-town aswell. I don't care if there's no intent, we aint no lynching on day one. Especially since I infer from the mods OP that there's only two scum we should be looking for.

Post Three just looks like fluff to me and random conclusion drawing. I believe that's called a 'non-sequitor'.

His posts are giving me a headache cause they make no sense.

Voting people without reason is scummy cause it gives you time to think up a reason, like he did with us and Kat.

I also find it scummy that the first thing he mentions about why we should lynch us is that im difficult for people to lynch. I can see no town intent there.

Post 22 also makes no since, since i provided content AFTER I wrote the first bit of my post -_-

And I didn't FoS for him voting me. I FoS'd him cause he has fail arguments.

Unvote, Vote Fate
1. So how is me having an unothordox, potentially game-breaking action that needs to be cleared by the mod, a SCUMTELL? You yourself said it was either pro-town or pro-scum, nice fencesit??
Sorry, wrong. It's not fencesitting if you're looking at it from every possible angle.

2. Well then you clearly aren't looking at the quote. And if quicklynching is anti-town, how was I quicklynching? Did I hammer him and end the day early? Did I claim a guilty on him and force his lynch? You're reaching like HELL scum.
Because you didn't gain enough support. You're intentions were to form a quicklynch. Lynching is murder, argued at a legal point, the intent to murder is more important than the actual action.

3. Which posts of mine make no sense? Why aren't you, idk, asking for CLARIFICATION on any of these posts? Answer: because you have no interest in finding out my alignment and ONLY in trying to paint me as scum.
Most of them. Your posting style gives me a headache. Specifically the ones I didn't comment on

4. I voted Katsuki with a reason CLEARLY. You're suggesting I voted, called him obvscum and for his lynch, and THEN went back and "came up" with a reason retroactively? STREEEEEEEETCH. [/b]Sorry again. There was no reason I could find in your post. Just a cart of rediculous bullcrap.[/b]

5. I worded it poorly. I'm not lynching you because "you're hard to lynch" just for shits and giggles. You YOURSELF have said you're difficult to lynch as scum, and you were my strongest scumread at the time, so I TOOK IT UPON MYSELF to get your ass lynched before you I died N1 and then you coast on your terrible meta.
Oops. I havent been lynched yet. FYI, I wouldn't kill you night 1, you're meta is poorer than mine. Although, I could decide I want to be a vig...

6. Post 22 makes PLENTY of sense, because you were trying to play the "Im TIRED I DONT WANNA PLAY" card, but then you DID play by FoSing me.
Oh! I'm sorry for putting my paragraphs in the wrong order, Mr Assignment Police.

AND

7. Your FoS on me was incredibly weak and unsupported. Voting you and NOT other lurkers is hardly a "fail argument" since I was voting you for fluff posting.
No it wasnt. It was better than your case on us. Btw, remember this is a hydra, Fenhl has posted a few times today aswell.
I believe everything I have said up to this point is true.
Lilu Hel
Lilu Hel
Townie
Lilu Hel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #158 (isolation #12) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:50 pm

Post by Lilu Hel »

Rephrased then:
Everything I have said up to this point is how I truly see it.

UK is meant to be good at looking for peoples intent and motivations, I suggest she tries to find mine.
Lilu Hel
Lilu Hel
Townie
Lilu Hel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #183 (isolation #13) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:37 am

Post by Lilu Hel »

Oh shit. I've just read what I actually wrote last night. Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry. Some stuff was going on and my mood was reacting to it. I'll try not to let it happen again. I wish I was an SK in this game, I can keep my emotions in check as SK. -_-

UncertainKittenMakes seemingly a joke about LL killing her if she's scum, then later admits that it wasn't. This is quite a dangerous thing to say if she was town because the scum could pick up on that and kill her, then obtain a mislynch on LL if she's town. It also creates needless WIFOM in a game that is bound to be overly complicated anyway, which is why a comment such as this is scummy.

Iso 4: Ad hom.
UK wrote:That means NO ONE has an excuse to vig people. If I ain't vigging that's basically the end of the subject.
Logic Error. "I'm not doing a, therefore nobody else is going to do a." The conclusion does not follow the given statement. Scummy. I for one plan on crafting a vig ability just before lylo, which would enable us to draw if the town lynches the wrong person. I also think it's scummy that UK wouldn't want to vig somebody who, say, she got a guilty cop verdict on and nobody believes her in the day.

She doesn't really give her opinions on anything, she merely asks questions without giving the result or analysis of the answers, that's hiding things from the town.
UK wrote:Also, I'll point out that was a Haylen post.
How did you know that? =_=

In her last post, she uses another ad hom. Why join a game where the players arent up to your elitist standard?

Neutral, leaning scum read because of the last of actually doing anything productive.

KatsukiGreat another comment about people being scum if someone dies. See above opinion on that.

She presumes that more experienced players would be more creative with their crafts. This is dangerous too, creativity does not depend on experience, it depends on the person themselves - I believe in my last lucid dreamers game, I stole Antihero's vote by turning him into a dog where he could only act like a dog all game. That isn't creative at all. For me, it might be to other people though.

Not liking the policy lynching business.

Neutral read

LeiNothing really much to say here except for the whole policy lynch business. Policy lynches are scummy as scum can just easily hide behind one.

I darent hazard a read based on 3 posts.

BV310Only thing of note is the vote hopping business which is scummy. But as with the point about Lei, I don't really want to hazard an attempt at getting a proper read off such a lack of posts.

I'm done for a bit.

SC - Fate accused me of OMGUS, I didn't accuse him.

And im not fencesitting on the asking about the craft thing fate did. If you actually read the rest of my sentence, I clearly say I find it scummy.
Lilu Hel
Lilu Hel
Townie
Lilu Hel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #336 (isolation #14) » Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:43 am

Post by Lilu Hel »

Mod, I'm V/LA every weekend cause of work. I'm also holding up the fort until Fenhl returns on the 5th. ~ H

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”