Mastin's Insane Tells: Revisited.

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:37 am

Post by Vi »

Mit #1 - I don't find it particularly reliable. I have a nasty habit of being last to confirm regardless of alignment simply because of my own schedule. That's not to say I haven't intentionally done it as scum, mind - but I actually didn't get a lot out of stalling confirmation stage talk.

Mit #2 - I'm not sure about this one. "Third on a wagon" is what most people usually use (keeping early bandwagons locked to a length of three people :roll: ). IMO you should just let the wagon grow for a while until it's more or less agreed that it SHOULD go down, and then criticize people.

Mit #2.5 - I'm glad you added the caveat, but you don't mention how to distinguish between natural and artificial.

Mit #3 - Almost correct. The closest you came was that scum don't like change, and in order to prevent it they will rigidly hold on to their original argument. Scum PoE arguments tend to look particularly artificial.

Mit #4 - This only works if it's done like ten times in a row.

Mit #5 - While I don't agree with your examples, you nailed it with the update.

Mit #5.5 - Kind of strange. I'll give this one a mildly positive review.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”