Mini 1105: A Mafia Invasion! (Game Over)

Dizzle
Dizzle
Goon
Dizzle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:15 am

Post by Dizzle »

Hola senoritas!

Vote: Mute
Dizzle
Dizzle
Goon
Dizzle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:55 am

Post by Dizzle »

Mute wrote:Why Dizzle's yet to answer Ellibereth's question?For starters.
When he asked about my random vote? Well, it was random. Done.

@Gud - You've had a couple questions for Mute and Ross, any opinions of your own you'd like to share?
Vigilante Ventriloquist wrote:Well, I never said I was voting on much. To be fair though, the exclamation points weren't the only thing i was voting based on. They were simply an example of a pattern I was pointing out.
A pattern of general nervousness or is there more to your vote I'm missing?

@Ross - The biggest thing I don't get so far about you why you changed your philosophy about voting. You said you didn't like voting "irrationally" as it could make you a target but as soon as Mute suggested that you vote, you do so. And for someone you admittedly don't have strong read on. Why listen to Mute?

@Mute - Are you indeed freaking out?
Dizzle
Dizzle
Goon
Dizzle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:22 pm

Post by Dizzle »

Ellibereth wrote:From a non-lurkerhunting standpoint...
I don't like Tasky and Dizzle.
Sorry, are you calling us lurkers or not?
Guderian wrote:Don't like Dizzle. Your questions seem to be without point.
I admit that my question to Mute was relatively pointless, other than to press his buttons and see if he actually freaked out. I stand by my other questions. What about me is setting off massive alarm bells?
RobCapone wrote:I don't like Dizzle's response, he says it is RVS but it didn't seem that way to me because typically RVS votes should have some sort of comment about why the vote, even if it is something ridiculous like " because I don't like mutes" or some shit.
My bad, I'll include more random shit in my random vote next game. BTW, I'll have you all know that I absolutely love mutes.

Anyway, still not liking the way Ross's admission that he was in self-preservation mode, followed by his immediate change in strategy once it was called out for the nonsense that it was.

Unvote
Vote: RossWilliam
Dizzle
Dizzle
Goon
Dizzle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:01 pm

Post by Dizzle »

Not sure what's up with Mute

Unvote