Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:47 pm

Post by Plum »

Hiya people. I'll take a stab at Alm's questions:

1. Yes
2. Yes, I would. I would reread that damned signup thread again, add it to my passive knowlege of players in this game, and make the most reasonable guess I could at a player who was likely to choose scum and unlikely to be pivotally good for the Town if he ended up Town.
3. Tempting, but no.
4., 5. I would probably offer something like 75/25 in my favor.

VOTE: dramonic Damn, Fates Mafia was a fine fine game.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:53 pm

Post by Plum »

Yup, and how we were Secret Masonz and I shot a scumbag.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:24 pm

Post by Plum »

Too many characters, so two-part post upcoming.
Andrius wrote:Reputation is an idle and most false imposition, oft got without merit and lost without reserving.
Screw you, I'm not going to Google this - oh yeah, I think I have it, actually. I'm going to look stupid as anything if I'm wrong, but Edmund, King Lear, somewhere in Act I, amirite? Bonues point plz?
Andrius wrote:I feel like outing the results of my search would be beneficial to the town, but I can see why judging people's choices of their preferences is grey area.
I'm inclined to say go for it. If these sort of setups weren't begging for this sort of thing I might be less gung-ho, but honestly my view of the game - and everyone else's, I'll bet - has already been colored heavily by my expectations and thoughts about which people were likely to have picked a Town color.
Andrius wrote:I would also like to submit to the group the following:
People with rings can lose their rings, read your role pms.
From this I gather that someone either destroys them or steals them.
HRMMMMM

I WONDER WHO THAT COULD BE
orange, perhaps? Just be wary.

Stay holy, friends.

-Andy
WAIT. So there is a nefarious force gonna try to steal our Rings of Power? And/or destroy them? WELL I NEVER.

Tans is scum, and for those not in the know, here's why: Not that there are no reasons for thinking that people at the end of the list were less likely to get their picks, and not that the idea that a Large Theme setup with two Mafia teams and an SK might be more likely to favor Town. But because Tans clearly doesn't believe much in these explanations - they are excuses which he hides behind and dodges around when they seem inconvenient. I mean:
tanstalas wrote:
Toogeloo wrote:Firstly, I doubt the hosts did some kind of first come first serve role distribution, and I would wager it more likely that RNG gave people roles on their first picks. So regardless of if you were the first or the last person to submit colors, I don't think that it would have any bearing on whether you got your color choice or not.
I got my first pick and was near the top of the list *shrug* just speculation I suppose. Your theory makes more sense though. Maybe I was just lucky.
Toogeloo wrote:Secondly, why do you think it would be easier for town to win?
General trends
show mafia win more than town as of right now. Most people wouldn't pick town because they think they have a better chance at winning because town is easier, they would pick town because they are better at town than scum, or because they haven't played town in a while, or whatever other reason they want.
I was only ever in one large game on this site that I recall, and town won... granted we were down to 1 town , 1 scum and 1 sk at the end so it was close and probably not relevant to supporting my case. However on a couple large games that I semi-followed here that I found interesting I found that town won more often than not, also on another site I used to play on I found that town usually had the advantage in large games.

When you say general trends are you referring to a specific type of game such as large games or in general including minis, newbie, etc?
BOTH concede that his reasoning may be flawed. NOWHERE do we see any signs of him rethinking his vote on Andrius, which he already definitively declared to be entirely serious for the very reasons he's starting to concede may not be valid.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:24 pm

Post by Plum »

Vi wrote:*I co-modded Pledge of Allegiance, another game where people could choose their alignment.
Giving everyone the alignment they wanted, it came down to
**5 Mafia
**8 Neutral
**11 Town
so even after accounting for differences in the player list, the idea that EVERYONE would choose Town is probably not true at all.
*People picking a "challenging" alignment works mostly if they like being either alignment.
'Course when you have a guaranteed chance to be third-party if you like, people will take it. We have one SK. Do you think the fallback alignment choice for those who wanted Orange was Town or scum? From your data and MoI's claimed data, I'd guess at noticeably more Town than scum.

I recognize SpyreX's line of thinking "'Don't want to be scum' 'SK could be fun' 'Town is fun' hence Town/SK with a side of knowing it exists if I don't get it". Just throwing that out there.

Wait - Tans
forgot
to Unvote Andrius in that post? I'm not sure I'm buying that one. Hmmm.
tanstalas wrote:The way you used the word 'frame' in your sentence to me struck a cord, hence why I asked you to give your definition of it. Usually when I think of framing someone I think of trying to make someone look guilty that you know is innocent which is why I asked you to define the word because there is no way I could know he is innocent (read: town) and I thought that only one group of people would know he was town, that being mafia, then I realized that the two scum groups most likely do not know who each other is. Though if you are scum then you would know the alignment of everyone save about 16% of the people in the gave (assuming 4/4/4/4/4/1 split)
The hell? I usually don't get strong vibes of 'look at me I'm so Town rite' because I've gotten grief mentioning offhand the fact that I'm Town as Town and you also get grief if you're not explicit enough about it - but this? Huh? It's weird, convoluted - 'I couldn't have framed anybody because I'm Town lol and hey thinking about it scum couldn't
really
frame anybody because they don't know who else might not be Town lol'. It almost reads like Tans
is
scum and
was
trying to 'frame' Andrius, by which I mean push a case he internally thought was BS, and then realized no one could actually frame, how convenient a response to KK.

Yeah, no.
tanstalas wrote:@SpyreX - This has been asked before by Xvart in #110, but why would you assume there 'might' be an SK in the game? It was very clearly outlined that there would be an SK in the game in the signup thread. Were you expecting the mods to message you back with "hehe lol there is no orange, we just put it in there to screw with you, even though we said there was an orange sk in the 5th post of the signup thread"

Vote:Spyrex
And why is this
scummy? PREVIEW EDIT: Yeah, what NPAU said. Nice jumping on the stupid bandwagon (and I mean no real disrespect, but that bandwagon is facepalm worthy).
tanstalas wrote:
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@Everyone voting for Spyrex
– I’d like to know how his mind-bogglingly strange logic regarding choosing Orange as a second color and it being meaningful (which appears to be from a misunderstanding of how roles would be distributed) is in any way a scum-tell.
Not in itself no. I'm just curious as to his thinking that if he got his first pick it would confirm there was a SK in the game. :? My vote there was just to get him to answer me as I am curious as to his reasoning.
Vi wrote:That's actually interesting information if true. It likely means that
too many people
requested scum.
The hell. My theory is blown a bit out of the water by this. Damn, I prefer swimming in Town, and this will put a significant damper on the happy I get when I can Townhunt out of people whom I know have a preference for actually being Town as a general rule. Dammit.
tanstalas wrote:
SpyreX wrote:I just want you to use your robots or whatever it is to look through all my games and tell me if I was ever an SK, sheesh.
Just on a quick google search I found this:

http://mafiascum.net/dontpanic/viewtopi ... =9&start=0

Now I didn't dig deep so this is the only one I found offhand based on a simple search, and I can understand that you may have forgotten this game since it was a marathon game, thought it sort of funny that RC modded that game as well.. and you also admitted you picked orange as one of your colors... hmmm...
The hell you're trying to insinuate? Really. Yeah, Spy said he was rarely if ever SK. That goes for most people on this site (Hayyyyylen >.<). Marathon games count/matter to various people by various degrees, so I'm not surprised it didn't leap to mind, as you said. And yeah, Spy admitted to picking Orange as his second choice. So fine. BUT WHAT IS 'FUNNY' ABOUT RC MODDING THAT GAME, HUH? It looks like crazyrandomhappenstance which in point of fact isn't so crazy and is barely coincidental. If you actually mean that you think RC likes making Spy an SK, man up and say it. If you don't, explain what you were trying to insinutate? Or were you just trying to seem like there were actual reasons to believe Spy is actually a threat? You should answer this, but I'm not holding my breath.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:Both were fairly close in terms of overall player number, IIRC. Clash had a higher Town PR concentration than LOTR but both were fairly balanced, IMO.
In stream-of-consciousness, I appreciate this as a compliment.
tanstalas wrote:
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@Everyone voting for Spyrex
– I’d like to know how his mind-bogglingly strange logic regarding choosing Orange as a second color and it being meaningful (which appears to be from a misunderstanding of how roles would be distributed) is in any way a scum-tell.
Not in itself no. I'm just curious as to his thinking that if he got his first pick it would confirm there was a SK in the game. :? My vote there was just to get him to answer me as I am curious as to his reasoning.
O RLY?

Can we lynch this? Vi, I appreciate you, as ever as always, but. I think this is where it's at.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: tanstalas
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:36 pm

Post by Plum »

Sweet, I managed to italicize like half my second post.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:29 am

Post by Plum »

@xvart -
Well, on the fly, this is what I thought: First I recognized the 'Would like to be Town/would see some fun in being SK as well'. Second, if the only pick for Orange out of everyone's two picks was someone's second choice that's almost certainly where it would go/what would happen. So if you don't get it as a second choice means someone chose it above you and presumably got it. Assuming Spy thought that SK would only be given to a request for Orange, that makes sense. Not that it's flawless logic given things like the fact that the plan seems to have been to give out Orange come hell or high water, but it's not without some degree of thought behind it.
xvart wrote:So you don't think that with SpyreX's knowledge and experience with draft games and pick your alignment games he wouldn't know better?
If you can point out any scum motivation I'm all ears. I'm not saying it should be taken as a Towntell empirically (though I certainly don't find it scummifies SpyreX), but I fail to see any scum motivation here. Again.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by Plum »

AlmasterGM wrote:A reason why color claiming is BAD:
The Queue Thread wrote:There is at least one member of each of the six factions listed besides Orange that has no abilities on its own.
Presuming this means there is a "VT" color, once somebody flips VT, scum will now know everyone who claimed that color is VT, which will make it much easier for them to hunt PRs.
Whaaaat? I'm missing something. In each color block there is at least one VT. If we have a bloc of claimed Green players, say, and one Green claimer flips VT, then the others could still be VTs, just at least one is some sort of PR, and there may be multiple PRs per color bloc. So what info does scum gain from one color's VT flip?

NINJA'D

Whatever.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:10 am

Post by Plum »

Vi wrote:Why did Plum just show up and say nothing scumhunting-related?
Because sometimes she is a tad bit lazy and sees something to respond to quickly and does so.
tanstalas wrote:I assume you meant initially instead of internally?
No, I meant internally. I was suggesting the possibility that you internally knew that you were deliberately making a BS case on Andrius. I'm still considering that.

I am unimpressed with Tans' claimed tinfoil hatting trying to suggest a random coincidence as in some way related the the likelihood of Spy being SK, which after I asked it doesn't even seem he ever suggested as a probability above null, given that he said he was trying to feel out Spy's reasoning with his vote, not that he actually thought Spy scummy

Andrius - Shoot, yeah, I mixed up Edmund's 'screw fate' soliloquy with that one; honestly it's been a while since I read
Othello
Fate wrote:the fact that the only other person to pick up on kdubs scumminess was masterhunter vi shows me that kdub will indeed flip scum unlike obvlynchbait tanstalas over there

i mean i got him lynched as a survivor just because i could

hes that bad

vote real scum kthx
Fate is absurdly beautiful.
You have meta/reason to belive scummeh Tans is somewhere in the range of par for the course? I'm interested over here. That said, I'm now debating the relative merits of Tans appearing as though he doesn't understand some basic setup structures going on that a scumbag would probably take for granted.

Starbuck, you seem to have accidentally misattributed an opinion of Vi's on your play to me.
The Stove wrote:I like Plum for 162.
How so/why?

--------

Okay, today some more stuff. First, I want to note that in Pledge of Allegiance I replaced into a slot which had chosen Town, but because of the nature of the game when I offered to replace I asked that it be on condition that I would get a Town role (or maybe I said just not a Mafia role, I don't remember exactly).

Did Dram really just FOS someone for saying he'd shoot himself N0? Uhhhhh.

So hold on. Tans voted Kdub for stating that the scum factions aren't unified . . . and Kdub voted Tans for using that as an excuse to hop on his wagon? Well, both are horrid, but. Problem is, it looks like Tans may have actually believed that the scumteam setup could've worked like that, and thoroughly, which really calls into question the theory that he is, in fact, scum, but I need to figure out where he started saying this, and time. Not have right this second.

Guderian, why did you vote Tans over Kdub? Your Post #247 seemed to have Kdub as scummier and Tans as more bad logic, but you voted Tans. Hmmm.

Having skipped ahead and read throygh Spy's trap, I'm inclined to see KK as worse, because all he says is that xvart mind-ninja'd him. While I am less than pleased by xvart's approach, him citing Spy's experience with drafting games at least indicates some thought. KK we can't see the subtleties which make xvart look at least like he might have been hunting for real.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:10 am

Post by Plum »

It's not 'the reasoning for his vote on you may be genuine, therefore he may be Town', it's 'the reasoning for his vote on you may happen indicate that Tans isn't on a scumteam'. The sincerity isn't calling his scumminess into question, but if he
is
sincere about having thought that Red/Yellow might have been part of the same scum alignment, that calls into question the plausibility of him being scum.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:19 am

Post by Plum »

The question I ask isn't 'Is Tans being sincere in his vote, because if so that's a Townie thing and he may not be scum'. The question I ask is 'Did Tans really think Red/Yellow could've been one team, and if so, a scumbag would know they weren't and would probably be less likely to say it/would bring it up within a certain set of specific ways, which Tans may or may not have been in'.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:37 pm

Post by Plum »

Kublai Khan wrote:
Plum (411) wrote:Having skipped ahead and read throygh Spy's trap, I'm inclined to see KK as worse, because all he says is that xvart mind-ninja'd him. While I am less than pleased by xvart's approach, him citing Spy's experience with drafting games at least indicates some thought. KK we can't see the subtleties which make xvart look at least like he might have been hunting for real.
"Spy's trap"? Please elaborate on that interpretation of his play...
No one citing Sens for having done, or claimed to have done, parallel picks in relation to Spy's - scum/SK vs. Town/SK choices. If your excuse was that you have higher expectations of logic from SpyreX, question follows: What specifically do you think SpyreX has done/might have done, given his claim of Town color/Orange color picks and his statement that he did so? Because I had a hard enough time figuring out where Xvart was coming from and realizing that our disagreement may not shed light, with current info, on Xvart's alignment. But you, what do you think SpyreX has done that is, in fact, scum-motivated?
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #11) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:08 am

Post by Plum »

Kdub: I don't know how to tell you that there are other factors besides whether or not my original case is still valid or not that can make me think Tans might not be scum. I'm sorry if you find this scummy, but multiple factors affect my judgement of scumminess. Tans speculated about a scumteam structure which a scum member would know very very well wasn't in play.

Let me give you a simple example. Let's say I voted someone in a game for, say, opportunistic voting on a wagon and I established why I found that scummy. Then suppose the player paraphrased his flavor - let's say it's a theme game - and I realize that, given my role information, he is a Town role, he must be a specific Town role if he has that information given my information. I would unvote him not because his voting looked any less opportunistic, but because other factors made me think he had to be Town.

Naturally the Tans info is much more ambiguous and much less conclusive. But unrelated reasons for finding someone scummy and for doubting the scumread =/= insincere scumhunting, and I'm getting ticked off at your continued insistence that it is, and I'm trying not to let it color my feelings on your own relative scumminess, Kdub, but damn. Urgh.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by Plum »

Vi: No.
Andrius wrote:Plum, what do you think of Jack(ques)?
In regards to Jack making a scumslip, I evaluate those things on a case-by-case basis with a heaping pile of skepticism (in fact, I'm only really giving it consideration because it's a uPick-type game). In fact an apparent scumslip by Town-Jack initiated my attitude towards scumslips, so (even if he did pick Orange first, doesn't tell us much. I'd bet quite a few people did and got their second pick, and also, I disagree that people who enjoy third-party playing are more likely to also want to pick scum. It's not just anti-Town alignment you have to factor in, it's also about having to work with a team as an informed minority as opposed to with a fresh clear brain, so. EDIT: Slip was based on bad copy/pasting. I rest my assumption that scumslips aren't all they're cracked up to be; whatever). In general, hasn't made much of impression on me, I don't have any thoughts as to what his bias for alignment in this sort of game would be. His statement that by rebuttal of Kdub's arguments was logical and correct but scummy sounds just very like Jack whatever alignment he is, deliberately a bit perverse and provocative . . . and I'll admit that it irritated me a little, but what are you going to do? I didn't find that
scummy
. His stance on SpyreX is disagree with . . . but the way he got away from the Soy wagon
after
Spy pointed out the Spy/Sens attitude discrepancy feels off, as if he realized that nothing was doing with the SpyreX wagon after that but didn't really come back to his reevaluation of SpyreX when he unvoted/afterwards. He just kinda hops onto Starbuck, and I'm not sure I buy the "wanting to be scum and submitting both types of scum seems different" thing. Jack's whole argument with SpyreX was that he was if you wanted SK at all you would only ever pick it in the first slot - which is applicable even if your other choice is scum, not Town. At least with xvart the arguments I disagreed with and his reasoning for finding Spy's behavior different than Sens' was based directly on the fact that Soy's run draft-games before and would have been super-familiar with how it would work like that. A bit later, Spy is not on his Town list but on his 'Icky' list . . . with no apparent explanation of why he's less scummy. Next scum list, Spy's not on (and four others are . . . and the next one has eight players but no Spy).

And yet I can't shake the freaking gut read that he's Town, DAMMIT ALL. I shouldn't, and I wish I didn't, but somewhere along the line, maybe when he called out Kdub for BS poking at me before I said anything . . . but yeah. Objectively speaking it's the quietly disappearing attitude AT ALL on SpyreX from him which is extremely worrisome; most of the rest is stuff the could go either way really so.

... Wait, hold on, copy/paste answers to Alm's questions? What the HECK? Why anyone would do that as any alignment just . . . boggles the mind. Er.

I really am not feeling scum-Sens. It
may
just be me in Large-game-Day-1 mode not noticing quite a bit of stuff simply because there's a glut of information. But I see no indications that it is, in fact, scummy - his complaints, read over, seem fairly genuine, and given the manner in which the Role PMs were sent out he wouldn't have time to tell his buddies, were he scum, that he was going to make this move (assuming no daytalk for scum - and even so, he'd have to be starting it before his buddies even showed up).

Regarding Day1 color claim, I'm skittish even though it doesn't look like we have anything to lose that we can put a finger on. Call me conservative, but . . . and yet I doubt that the punishment factor, assuming there is one, would be strong enough to screw us over and I doubt we'd be in much worse position compared to now. Oh dammit. I'm doubtful that there is a major major downside, maybe just say screw it and go for it. Or, better yet, ask about Vi's idea. Vi, you had an idea for an alternative to colors-claim?

Just when I feel that Tans is a bad pick for scum he's tunneling on Kats in a way that doesn't make me feel good - but at this point it's clearly not worth pushing Tans as a Day 1 lynch whether or not the bad feelings are generated by actual scumhood, methinks.

Starbuck - I would be all for lynching her but for the xReckx et al. Just on basis of lurkiness combined with known penchant for being scum which was brought up, so. And Reck, no Red doesn't equal not scum, so if you're adamant about not lynching Starbuck despite that . . . I'd be willing to put it off a day or whatever, but that's not going to be something to rely on long-term, so.

Sens wagon is at least noticeably more full of people I find Town than the Starbuck wagon. Ehhhhh. Especially if Fate and Kats just ended up there due to accident + lulz, in which case the Starbuck wagon is full of some of the less overtly Townie-seeming players in this game . . . fine, Reck, keep Starbuck for now. Only problem is I don't think Sens is likely scum.

Vi: Busy days mean tired at night and more posting getting done in school, which means occasionally pages are blocked + pressed for time = more likely to get own-little-worlded, so. Fair criticism, but in short, I wasn't trying to take easy shots so I could not do anything productive; I was trying to get
something
done. Tonight turned into my big all-around catchup night, so.
Vi wrote:As scum, she would know this information is not applicable to this game, and it would be really obvious given that her entire scumteam would be the same color.

So etc.
How applicable do you think this line of reasoning is with Tans, out of curiosity?

Andrius: I read you as Town because I trust to your desire to play as a Townie when you say so. On an unrelated note, I like playing/modding with you, too <3 (and I
am
getting stuff together for my next game . . . in a week or two, after midterms, I should be getting it together and finding a reviewer).
Kublai Khan wrote:It most logical explanation I can come up with is that you want to direct everyone's attention to SK-hunting.
In this case your logic is more fail than SpyreX's logic could possibly be. I'm so not buying this excuse it's not even funny. And hold the phone, but
Kublai Khan wrote:I think it's more of a slip than a tell.

Kublai Khan wrote:Additionally your wording choice is what makes you suspect. You didn't say that you picked a "town color" first, just "town". Considering that you've stated that you never took the color quota thing into account when making your draft variants. This is screaming to me that you're miffed at not getting a town or SK color. Ergo scum.
Explain how this all lines up as motivation and execution for scum-SpyreX, because you look like you're looking for excuses to keep pushing this, but your reason for finding what he did scummy seems to have evolved at least once in a very unnatural way. That said, you say you hate being scum. I'm willing to look into this as a possibility but I'd like to know if anyone or anything previously posted can back you up on this. By the way, my sister is both amused and unamused that you're using your baby as an excuse for having screwed her over in XABC :twisted:.

Kdub
KK
dram (oh ho you're better than reflex-FOSing someone who says he'd shoot himself Night 1, plus giving a little credence to Reck, plus you barely showing up compared with what I remember of your usual more prolific-ness)
Jack
The Stove (</3)

Both the top wagons are unappealing, Tans is a bit of trouble but my wagon mates are like bad beer, Guderian, um

Guderian, what do you think of Tans hypothesizing about one single scumfaction earlier in the game?

Nevermind, you were the one who was on both Tans and Kdub and voted Tans and your reasons on Kdub looked like you should've found them a hella lot more compelling, weren't you? I was wondering where this thing went.
Guderian wrote:
Kdub wrote:regardless of what one of us flips in the event of a lynch
Rereading a little. The only reason I don't see this as a genuine slip is that I assume no experienced player would say this. But did you just insinuate you even have the possibility of not flipping town?
What is this 'I'm not accusing you of [obv illegitimate scumtell] but did you really just [commit obv illegitimate scumtell]? lol'?

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Guderian

I am still frustrated at bad wagons, could go for Jack as well buuuuuut I've only ever danced with Guderian's bro, so, Conrad: Let's dance.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:31 pm

Post by Plum »

Uh huh, how so? Because I have had to do catchup posts many times in the past as both Town and scum I don't know exactly what you're referring to bothering you there, Jack.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:48 pm

Post by Plum »

I'll pass. You smell like sweat, but probably mostly honest sweat at least.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (isolation #15) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by Plum »

Starbuck wrote:
Plum
Plum wrote:Starbuck, you seem to have accidentally misattributed an opinion of Vi's on your play to me.
Huh?
Plum wrote:Except the chances of her posting "stuff" are fairly low. Plus this behavior p.much looks like what she did as neutral/scum/etc. in Death Note Mafia.
How does it feel to be wrong?
Dude, you're quoting Vi's Post #483, not me. You accidentally quoted Vi's stuff under my name, I was just telling you that so you'd know that happened. Search my ISO for the quote you have in there; I didn't write that. Search Vi's ISO; Vi wrote those words and you're misattributing them to me. I accept that this is an honest mistake, but please next time check things properly before saying 'How does it feel to be wrong', because it happens, this time, that you're wrong. Also, the other quote you attributed to me:
Starbuck wrote:
Plum
Plum wrote:MoI - I'm already aware that she lurks when she wants to stay out of the way. Have you (or anyone) seen Starbuck-Town?
This would work if I was actually lurking, which I was not.
That's Vi's Post #839. Anyway, next time just doublecheck maybe, for both our sakes.

Spy, you can read better than this. Dude. That said, a Gud wagon is a good wagon, and I'm glad that my best alternative is turning into something actually viable here.
Kdub wrote:Funny how Andrius (753) said tans' wagon (me, Plum, Guderian) was "infested" with scum, then put just tans+Guderian on his scum list. Not quite sure what to make of that.
2/3 of a wagon being scummy is a wagon infested with scum. I'm amused that you're trying to insinuate that Andrius may be scummy because of that, though. Also, nice vote switch there, and Tans too; suddenly I love this wagon even more.
Starbuck wrote:So Jack, The Stove, and Vi all jump on board my bandwagon. Even though Jack's reasons are weak as hell, they are still his own. Everyone else just jumped for the hell of it, it seems. No unique reasonings anywhere. MoI joins it as well because of the GTKAS reasoning.
Are you suspicious of anyone not wagoning you/every single player who ever was on your wagon? Just curious here; I'll accept you as Town for now because Reck is awesome, but any other scumhunting; if you're Town, I'd be interested in a different angle than 'it was scummy to wagon me for those reasons'.
Toogeloo wrote:I like my Day 1s, and I really don't like seeing them end early.
That makes one of us. Different strokes, but a Day 1 that gets bogged down is usually not conducive to Town attentiveness or enthusiasm, really.
Vi wrote:In fact, that's precisely how Pomegranate wound up on this site, with accompanying scandal.
Actually, not true. I arranged Pom to make her own account and legally replace me in a game. A few months afterwards I posted once on her account when she left it logged on in an MD forum and confessed immediately - there were a few times we accidentally posted as one another, but I don't think ever while playing in the same game. But that wasn't how Pom got on the site and there was no scandal except the minor one in reaction to the time I posted with her account on purpose in the MD forums.
Vi wrote:The best Guderian case OTH is in MoI's #5, #6 and #9. Be prepared to give your scroll wheel/PgDn key a workout.
A good read, I agree.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (isolation #16) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by Plum »

Dammit tans.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (isolation #17) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:33 pm

Post by Plum »

Andrius wrote::igmeou: Maybe.
Tannebaum, don't think we've forgotten you either. :P

WAT, PLUM?
Tans frustrated me. But I don't think he's the most likely scum. Rrrrgh.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (isolation #18) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by Plum »

Andrius wrote:So who is, Plum? Now that guderian is dead.
Kdub, probably.

In fact.

VOTE: Kdub
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (isolation #19) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by Plum »

Oh that reminds me: Or KK.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (isolation #20) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by Plum »

Fate wrote:lolplumcallingkkscum

i haz daycops he is teh townz

sens is teh scumz

???

profitz
Oh, Fate you
Fate

You really want me to roll with the Sensfan thing?
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (isolation #21) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:42 pm

Post by Plum »

Hrmmmmmm.

I'll bite.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Sensfan
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (isolation #22) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:50 pm

Post by Plum »

ORLY
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (isolation #23) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:53 pm

Post by Plum »

Andrius wrote:PLUM.
I WILL RE-ASK THAT Q LATER ON.
BE READY.
WHOOPS

accidentally answered it, I think

unless you never asked it

sorry bro
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (isolation #24) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:04 pm

Post by Plum »

Andrius wrote:Don't you call me bro.
:(

</3
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (isolation #25) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:30 pm

Post by Plum »

Andrius wrote:Don't </3 on me. :(

I've been all over the place since the adrenaline hit in QUICKHAMMER WITH LOTR CLIP mode. :(
Sorry. God I feel so immature right now. :/

-Andrius "Kairys"

'S okay.

PREVIEW EDIT: . . . Steph. Yeah, no.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:37 pm

Post by Plum »

It's not okay?

Um, sorry? I can't tell how serious this business is, but.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (isolation #27) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:13 pm

Post by Plum »

Methinks that's the wrong answer from NPIAU.

Re: Kats, uh, er, here's the thing: Oh wait, nevermind, scum were probably shooting for their scummy adversaries, not necessarily for obv-Town. Still, three kills . . .

Kats is likely scum BUT rrrrgh.

UNVOTE:

Holding for NPIAU-gate and probably to vote Kats afterwards, but I'm hoping she's given a chance to claim at least, given the above.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (isolation #28) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:38 pm

Post by Plum »

Um.

Does that count as confirmation that at least one of Kats and NPIAU are scum simply by color claims? Unless we want to assume that The Green Lantern himself isn't in the game/is a VT?
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (isolation #29) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:44 pm

Post by Plum »

Jack wrote:If kats isn't in the masonry, then the recruitment failed aka he is mafia?
Hmm, wait you're right, depending on how Starbuck's role fits with Reck's it could be a case where Reck dying/Kats not getting recruited is confirmation that Kats is scum as opposed to confirmation that Kats is scum OR that Reck was killed.

PREVIEW EDIT: I'm counting two Green Lantern PRs without Hal or whoever claimed. If we get 2 PRs per color faction as a rule, something's fishy already, no?

II: Flavor suggests Vi was evil/bloody - may just be a little bit of Janitor screw BUT

III: Nevermind, can we just lynch Kats ten?

VOTE: Katsuki
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (isolation #30) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:57 pm

Post by Plum »

Jack's right, so -

Dear heavens, both of them?
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (isolation #31) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:06 pm

Post by Plum »

SpyreX? Cool.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: nopointinactingup
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (isolation #32) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:43 am

Post by Plum »

MoI, this avatar bet thing is the completely classless and I'm extremely disappointed. There's a reason most rulesets have a clause which forbids any player to bring outside interwests or bets into the game in this manner. It doesn't matter whether there's money or an avatar involved; you're compromising the game's integrity. Kmd makes bets outside games, which is fine. Making serious bets on anything game-related is absolutely not. Blaming Fate for a playstyle, which, in your humble opinion, is not beneficial to the game isn't taking the high road and it's not an excuse. I have a different playstyle than Fate's in ways which mean you should respect it (and by extension, the way you seem to think, means you should respect me - but that's a whole other thorny issue I won't continue here), and I believe that what you just did is completely reprehensible, so don't appeal to that. Fate's post against you was extremely readable, but even if it weren't, it wouldn't be ironic (huh?) and it wouldn't be a point against Fate, nor one in your favor. Please get off your high horse.

Frankly I hope this gets you modkilled despite - and because of - the fact that this move makes you very very likely to be Town. Or just someone willing to change his avatar for three months to try to bully us into thinking he's Town.

You're better than this. Or you were.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (isolation #33) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:07 am

Post by Plum »

Even offering this sort of avatar bet is tantamount to violating the integrity of the game.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”