dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:42 am

Post by dramonic »

hey people!

will read up once I'm not catching a plane!
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:09 am

Post by dramonic »

@AGM's questions:

1) nope
2) I'd probably shoot xvart given a chance =P
3) What the fuck kind of question is that. Cheating is FAIL!
at the very least in a multiplayer game...

4) I dont know, prolly 50-50
5) see above

@Vi: Please stop becomin like Glork, it's unhealthy.
nopointinactingup wrote:I'd shoot myself in the head if I'm a N0 Vig. But it's a shame that I'm not ( or am I? )
yeah... no.
FoS: npiau

SensFan wrote:
Vi wrote:SensFan is going to be pissed about something or other regardless.
I find that more than a little unfair, just for the record.
It's still true ;P

@Vi vs AGM: This debate is stupid, stop it both of you.

@Sens vs MoI: Scummalicious =D
now which is scummier, the guy who goes ''woe is me, the mod hates me and is out to smite me because he's nothing better to do'', or the one going ''Since the person you are replacing is likely to be town, and you say he chose scum and say you are town, you must be scum!''...

Vote: MoI

This will do for now.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:03 pm

Post by dramonic »

@AGM: Sens may be playing whiny, but MoI is specifically making zero sense with his reason to vote.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by dramonic »

Tell me when you're done flipflopping on me Reck?

oh and btw, 1/100 of infinity is still infinity...
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:19 pm

Post by dramonic »

@Color claiming:

I'm in favor of it.

Pros:
If the mafia have no fakeclaims, they'll dig themselves into a corner FAST, because if any town color only has 4 claimers all of them become confirmed.
If the mafia have fakeclaims, they'll probably be spread evenly among the colors and that gives us mini-blocks to hunt within.
If everything is split evenly, the Orange is going to stick out like a sore thumb (6-6-6-7, I WONDER why the SK is)
Limits who the scum can kill, because if a group becomes too small the mafia will stick out

Cons:
The SK has a fairly good list of where to find whatever ring he wants to get his hands on, so we'd have to off him FAST
Technically can give the scum a good list for PR hunting, though the fourth pro somewhat limits that
If the scum aren't spread equally, the SK could blend into one of the 6 groups and then we're in trooooooouble

Thought?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #328 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by dramonic »

Vi wrote:Mass color claim might be interesting but given that RC was telling people not to claim, I suspect some form of punishing mechanic to be involved. Day 1, it's probably not worth it.
Was he? I might've missed that.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:23 pm

Post by dramonic »

SpyreX wrote:Well that answers that.

Hows about even pretending to read my words ohh posters.
Who would this be adressed at?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:33 pm

Post by dramonic »

@SpyreX: ...Unprompted reaction much?

Hey reck, I interacted with SpyreX. What does that make him?

@Toogeloo: Reason for shooting him being what, that the game's been open 48 hours and he hasn't posted content?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:44 pm

Post by dramonic »

why Dekes above Stepho, Kagelord, NPIAU, if you were going by ISO?

@SpyreX: No one was adressing you at that point in time, it just seems very misplaced.

@Jack: And your point with this is...?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:32 am

Post by dramonic »

[quote=plum]Did Dram really just FOS someone for saying he'd shoot himself N0? Uhhhhh.[/quote] Yes, yes I did.
Your point?

@All: Does anyone have meta on NPIAU? This is beyond ridiculous and I'd like to know if it's natural.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:36 am

Post by dramonic »

Vi wrote:When did I claim I was good? :roll:
question isn't adressed at me, but...
In a game with crossfire,
I in particular
have every reason to want to be Town.
Heavily implies you evaluate yourself to be quite skillful <<

Then again...
I'll sh33p
Jack
Implies the opposite.

Miiiiixed Signals!
/offtopic
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:10 am

Post by dramonic »

MoI's "reason" for saying Sens is scum is basically saying SSBF would be town, so sens replacing him and saying SSBF wanted to be scum makes him scum.

That
Is
Complete BS

Reck try ;)
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (isolation #12) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:19 am

Post by dramonic »

AGM, why would the mod include a "you must keep your ring at all cost" mechanic if not for it to be exploited?

Yeah, thought so.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (isolation #13) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:23 am

Post by dramonic »

I don't Almaster, but it's kind of obvious that's what the Orange would be after. I mean, he's alone, therefore he's the only one who benefits from members in the other factions losing their rings.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (isolation #14) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:26 am

Post by dramonic »

You're literally orange, of course you'll agree.

So, are you planning to provide an actual reason why I'm sooooo obv scum or just keep burfing meta all over the place?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (isolation #15) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:29 am

Post by dramonic »

Usually due time would be right before you try to get people to vote me
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (isolation #16) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:52 am

Post by dramonic »

MoI, are you saying you think SSBF sent two town colors and was given a scum role?
Do you really think that has ANY chance of happening?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2325 (isolation #17) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:14 pm

Post by dramonic »

nopointinactingup wrote:ugh. Guys don't bring the dead topic back here too. What's done is done, it's just a game.
Except for trying to insult our credance sitewise and attempting (and afaik, succeeding) to destroy my credibility as an impartial mod to players (or at least the scummies judges).
That's not "just a game".
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2383 (isolation #18) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:15 am

Post by dramonic »

danakillsu wrote:
Flavor Text=
Based on the DC Comics series, this game will reenact the War of the Lanterns. Each player will be able to choose which corps he wants to fight for, and each corps except for Orange will have two power roles and two vanilla townies. This game will have two scum factions and one serial killer.
blue has 3
mod lied to us
this was an unadvertised bastard game.

(This is only slightly a personal vendetta)
I'm a hoot

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”