Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:04 am

Post by Hiraki »

Vote: Chaotic Neutrality

Your username makes an ironic pun. Therefore, I will just vote you. Sound cool?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by Hiraki »

If someone hammers, you shoot someone.

Something tells me you didn't think of that though.

Hmm.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:57 am

Post by Hiraki »

Chaotic Neutrality wrote:There's absolutely no reason to end the day this early. We don't have nearly enough information to make an informed lynch tomorrow, especially if I shoot the guy who hammers me.
That's true. For a moment, I thought I was voting someone else so that's why I didn't unvote. Dunno how I forgot, tbqh.

Unvote

So. I'll need to reassess this thread later. There's not much, but there isn't much to say anyway.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #15 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:19 am

Post by Hiraki »

inBOIL wrote:
Hiraki wrote:That's true. For a moment, I thought I was voting someone else so that's why I didn't unvote. Dunno how I forgot, tbqh.
This doesn't make sense. From reading this post I would think that you wouldn't have unvoted even if you had realised that you were voting for Chaotic. You appear to say that an early lynch is justified because he could shoot someone. You are now agreeing that it is a bit soon for L-1. Why the change?
Not really.

Just because you can shoot early, doesn't mean you should have to shoot early. More talking can help tomorrow, and today. I had never thought of it that way, and therefore, I like that idea better. Plus, I'm not 100% sure in CN scum, it just seems like the most probable at the moment. Let it also be known, like you have said, that this is the first page. There is no way that someone can make a good shoot/lynch based off of that. Thus is why I unvoted.

Hope that clears it up a little.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #19 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:25 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Chaotic Neutrality wrote:Except up until the moment I clearly laid it out for everyone to see, it appeared as if you were suggesting I was scum for trying to prevent a quick hammer, which IMO is pretty damn scummy. You also "forgot" you were voting me. I don't buy it.

inBOIL is town, and Hiraki is scum. That much I have figured out.
I'm sorry I forgot who I voted in RVS? I mean, really? Do you honestly think I had the intent to lynch you, based on that single post? That's not enough stuff to lynch a person. Hell, it's all based on what I think of the tone of your thoughts.

However, I do enjoy that instead of defending yourself, you did accuse me. Quite joyful.
drmyshottyizsik wrote:
Chaotic Neutrality wrote:There are only 5 people. Someone take a vote off me before someone hammers...
Sounds like a worried God Father!
So, your vote is now, non-RVS, I take it?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #24 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:07 am

Post by Hiraki »

AntB wrote:Sorry about that, didn't have this in my bookmarks...

Anyhoo
CN: Stop crapping yourself... and lol.
Hiraki: Is making sense
sickshotty: reading too much into it
inBoil: get an avatar and get a joke.
This is all you have to say?

=|
CN wrote:I understand you've found me scummy since my second post, but as to why, you haven't made that part clear. There is nothing you've said up to this point that I've felt the need to defend myself against, and even so, any argument you could make against me wouldn't hold any water, nor is it really a priority of mine to defend myself in the first place. It's much easier and simpler if I circumvent a petty argument and focus on scumhunting. At the moment you're the only one besides Shotty who's done anything remotely scummy.

Just to be clear about post 17, I was being sarcastic. My other reads are solid. In addition, Shotty has pinged my scumdar.

I have recently come down with a fever, and the only prescription they gave me was more activity. *cough* AntB *cough*.
True, but I thought it was pretty clear.

First, let me get this out of the way. If you think I'm scum, is it only the misunderstanding that you call BS, that you believe I am scum? If so, that is not reasonably enough for me to die with a happy face. It would make me very displeased if the congregation here lynched me based on the belief of what I said was a contradiction of reads, because I was not going with the "town". Thankfully, it just seems that inBOIL and CN are the only one thinking this. This makes me happy.

Second off, you suspect me of being scummy for something that is more pro-town than anything. Let's say I kept my vote on. Scum could've easily hammered. While you may have shot the scum that hammered, it doesn't really matter. By unvoting, I made this plausible that we could get more information out. You suspecting me for unvoting and "changing" my view of the situation is making me annoyed. There is no huge change that I'm making. Ending D1 on Page 1 is illogical, especially when one of the votes, at least so I assume at that time, is an RVS vote.

Third.

"Except up until the moment I clearly laid it out for everyone to see, it appeared as if you were suggesting I was scum for trying to prevent a quick hammer, which IMO is pretty damn scummy. You also "forgot" you were voting me. I don't buy it."

So suspecting something something is scummy now? While you may not believe my accusation, let's take a peek at this. You're saying I'm scum for suspecting you of scum due to a statement, so apparently I'm scum now.

wat

DR's vote is meh. But I can see his concern, obv.

I'm good to put this vote back, btw. AntB isn't talking, and I expect something in defense from inBOIL. DR doesn't like to talk much, so idunnolol.

Vote: CN
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #30 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:48 am

Post by Hiraki »

Defending was more of a defense of CN, rather than defending yourself. I see I was wrong about that now.

Also, you can't actively lurk on the second page of D1. That's impossible.

I'd like to have this for tomorrow, and more really. So I'll
Unvote.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #35 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:08 am

Post by Hiraki »

DRMY: Your thoughts about the argument at hand?

Btw. since it died down, I'm putting my vote back.

Vote: CN
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:06 pm

Post by Hiraki »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:I honestly think AntB is coming off really scummy. And blowing things to far,
It'd be nice if you could explain it.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by Hiraki »

(b")b

We can read.

What correlation do those posts have anyway?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #44 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:45 am

Post by Hiraki »

Chaotic Neutrality wrote:It's early, you have a vote on you, and if you died and happened to not be scum, I'd go down with you. I have no intention of letting that happen.

So?

This is getting stupid. I do have a case on you, and you know it.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #57 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Ignoring my case is not helping your case. You have read this thread, correct? Like my latest posts? It's not like it'll change anything, because you've been able to successfully it twice.

CN needs to die today. DR/AntB/inBOIL is tomorrow.

Tbqh, I'm leaning toward inBOIL, but DR is plausible, especially is latest posts. Meh, they're equal. AntB needs to lead.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #64 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:53 pm

Post by Hiraki »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:no, I meant yay, because ant is the GF
Which means that you are scum.

(b")b
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #75 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:04 pm

Post by Hiraki »

That vengekill was extremely surprising, but I could see why.

Good game though.

Return to “Completed Open Games”