Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:41 pm

Post by Beefster »

We Meet Again:
Mafuyu
Rena (Haylen)
Lady Lambdadelta
CupcakePanda (Both Kitsuke (Le Cupcake) and Toogeloo)
Robocopter87
Scott Brosius
Fate
Lateralus22
I might have missed some hydra heads.

For the rest of you:
Allow me to introduce you to me and me and me and me and me. :P
I'm Beefster.
NO I'M BEEFSTER...

I won't be giving myself fake post restrictions. I'm too lazy. Just throwing that out there.
I might come in with some schizo jokes every now and then but that's probably about it.

Now onto the game:

VOTE: Mafuyu for speaking in third person. Beefster
never
speaks in third person.

Preview-Edit: I hope this won't be as active as OoT Mafia was. That was a total pain.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:32 am

Post by Beefster »

@Fate: I don't really understand your logic for voting me. Is there any? (Why would you change votes like that in RVS?)
But nice self-imposed posting restriction. It's fitting.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
ShadoWolf wrote:
TwoHeadedBoy wrote:
PoS: Yasuda
What's a PoS?

Also those voting me for NLing:
I'm just NLing to show that I'm here in the thread
, and to show that my Vote is active, and that I am too. I don't have any reads at the moment, and I'm not voting anyone until I do.

So essentially, you threw out an NL to passively lurk, under the cover of "waiting to find a scum read"?

Unvote, Vote:ShadoWolf
QFT. All 5 of me agree.

unvote

VOTE: ShadoWolf

Pick someone and vote, or else don't vote. There's rarely a good reason to NL. The only decent time I've seen it was at MYLO in the game I modded.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:34 am

Post by Beefster »

ShadoWolf wrote:
Scott Brosius wrote:You "certainly" don't want to be accused of doing that this game? Why are you insinuating that in this game its more important for you to not appear as if you are lurking?
Well, mainly because I won't be lurking, but it has previously been my meta to be a little bit of a lurker. So I wouldn't want those accusations to fly during this game.
Uh huh. Seems to me like you're trying to cover yourself before the fire.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:49 am

Post by Beefster »

ShadoWolf wrote:
TwoHeadedBoy wrote:
ShadoWolf wrote:There ARE no leads. This is Day 1. Nothing has happened previously to give us any leads.
Then you make your own leads. You scumhunt. You vote people to pressure them. You don't sit back and vote for no lynch.

~Pie
Well I'll try to do that from now on then. :lol:

Vote: Llamarble:
because they were the person who signed up before I was. And they have the number 13. Clearly scum here.

(Also apologies for my grammatical fault here. I noticed it just after I posted and it's annoying me now.:lol:)

Preview Edit:
Exe wrote:Is ShadoWolf lynched yet? Hmm...nope.
Correct. 11 needed to lynch, I've got maybe 5 or 6.
You're trying too hard. Just play normally. Hunt some scum. Seriously, you're not going to get anywhere if you continue with this attitude.

THINK for yourself instead of just following others' advice.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by Beefster »

TwoHeadedBoy wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Also, directed at the bolded line: if you can find me one post that I have made that is a sheeping of Exe, I'll eat my (very decorated) hat.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Exe wrote:
Scum with Shadowolf. Lynch #2 found.

True enough
, but I think TwoHeadedBoy needs to be looked at aswell.
I hope you enjoy hats.

Also, I agree with my other head, that was a scummy response. Just because someone hasn't provided much content doesn't mean you can't play off them. Playing off someone has no relevance to content at all actually. So that's a null point. Then there's the fact that you say we're next if Shado flips scum. 1) planning lynches is scummy as shit. 2) this has a really OMGUS-y feel to it. You went from "should be looked into" to "you're next" in a matter of a few posts.

~Fugi
I wouldn't call it sheeping anyway. Agreement =/= Sheeping.
I don't recall seeing many posts from exe and Elli. I'll take a look at them because they seem to be the topics of the day.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:56 pm

Post by Beefster »

Ellibereth wrote:
PARA, CAN YOU ADD WHO'S IN WHICH HYDRA TO THE FIRST POST PLZ? THANKS
Curious as to why Shado's being jumped on, but no one seemed to bat an eye at Elli. Yes, Shado's reasoning for it was crap (so I completely understand the wagon on him), but a vote for NL is still bad. I'd expect at least some comments on Elli, but no one has brought it up yet. Odd.
Take a guess why.
[quote="manhimself"
However, this is very true. As there's already enough pressure on ShadoWolf I'm going to VOTE: Elli until new information arises.
heeheeheee
LadyLamd wrote:Elli, what was your intent behind you NL vote?
Nothing.
Actually that's a lie. I'll stick with it though.

Something calls for me.[/quote]
That something is activity. Stop posting fluff and get serious.

Or maybe that something is a vote. (I still think Shado is scum, though. He hasn't really made a breakthrough.)
unvote

VOTE: Ellibereth
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:05 pm

Post by Beefster »

To be honest, I don't really think Exe is that bad. Cavalier, yes, but I don't see anything blatantly scummy in his ISO. It's too early to tell much about him other than his playstyle.

I don't like how THB has been pressing LLD about buddying with Exe.
On the other hand, I don't like LLD not giving her opinion of Elli.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:05 am

Post by Beefster »

CupcakePanda wrote:
Unvote

Well... that wagon was useless. Faterage was sadly missing as well.

I think ShadoWolf has the wool pulled over everyone's eyes who think he's acting frustrated town. It's not as if this has been going on for a huge amount of time. That would be the quickest snap ever... and his emotions are kept in check several times through his crisis. I know we are multiple personalities and all, but it seems a bit of an act to me.

Vote: Shado

-Panda
While I don't disagree with the Shado wagon, I don't like the way you just went about jumping on it. It looks more like a "why not?" reason than a "he's scummy; this is why" sort of reason.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:10 am

Post by Beefster »

What happened to the second half of my post? Chromium has been eating parts of my posts lately. But it's SO MUCH faster than Firefox...

It ate my pinky finger of suspicion...

PEDIT: @Exe: why are you into ending the day quickly with a quick hammer?
It'll surely stifle discussion.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:15 am

Post by Beefster »

FoS: Exe

I thought you were just cavalier, but maybe I was wrong. I do not approve of your recent posting style. Not to mention pushing a wagon with little reasoning.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by Beefster »

Exe wrote:@Beefster: Cuz this is how I like mafia played.

@Robocopter: Approximately 7.8
Shadowolf wrote:If you think this is me playing, you haven't seen me properly play yet.
Freudian slip?
Shadowolf wrote:I want to see your face when I flip town.
I'm sure it'd be something like thoughtful, as even a town flip gives me information that helps me find scum.

@OMGUS accusations: Did you see the back and forth they had with eachother? The connections are HUGE. Idc who they vote (though, it'd be nice if they voted you), the same way I haven't cared about most of the people accusing me.

@Llamarble: Wrongo.
Content is overrated. Lynches are the new Wall-o-texts.

Shado wrote:However, I'm not too sure on any of these reads being concrete, as this is only D1.
OMG LYNCH THIS SCUM.
So you want to stifle discussion... Okay. How is that protown again?

Will vote you if it continues to be reasonable by the time I finish catching up on the 3 pages we gained overnight.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:02 pm

Post by Beefster »

Yasuda wrote:Emphasis mine. So, if you think Shado is scum, WHY ARE YOU MOVING OFF HIM?
So I can pressure another player. I've never liked putting all of my efforts into interrogating one player. I prefer to spread the wealth, if you will.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by Beefster »

Exe wrote:^^This person makes assumptions about the setup. Tsk tsk.
HELLO? IT'S MOD CONFIRMED!
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #13) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:26 pm

Post by Beefster »

VOTE: Exe

I'll mock his tactic instead of giving a reason in plain English. :p

LYNCH THIS SCUM!
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #14) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:13 pm

Post by Beefster »

Parama wrote:
This game runs on a semi-open setup.

There are 15
Town
Players.
There are 5
Mafia
Players.

All personalities will be one of the roles listed below.
It was confirmed in the first post. WHY ARE WE EVEN DISCUSSING THIS?
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #15) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:07 pm

Post by Beefster »

@Rena: Is there any reason for the vote?
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #16) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:41 am

Post by Beefster »

Lateralus22 wrote:#160 (Beefster): Wait a second! You don't want Exe to push the wagon YOU ARE VOTING FOR? Then why the fuck are you staying on the wagon?
I never said I disagreed with the wagon. I hated the way Exe
went about pushing the wagon
, rather than
that
he was pushing the wagon. It's all about the context.

PoS: Fate

Please post in plain English. We're all tired of your poetic fluff.

@LLD: Whether or not fate is being himself doesn't matter. Why wouldn't you want him to post in plain English?
PFoS: LLD
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #17) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:05 pm

Post by Beefster »

ShadoWolf wrote:#155: Direct question here, how were my actions scummy enough to warrant a lynch? In your own words, you voted me for my NL. You didn't provide a "he's scummy, this is why" reason yourself. Your vote seemed quite "why not" to me.
They were the same reasons as everyone else, essentially. (I wasn't going to say the same reasons at the time; it's not much better than QFT and calling it good) I agreed for the most part and it was my first non-random vote. There wasn't a whole lot of reasoning behind it at the time.

@Mafuyu: the poisoner kills the night after it's used. It's not a day power. (This is common knowledge. It's on the Wiki.)
Your odd statement has been noted.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #18) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:11 pm

Post by Beefster »

@Mafuyu: Never mind about my comment. For some reason, I missed the bolded "Day" part.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #19) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:31 am

Post by Beefster »

CupcakePanda wrote:Fatescum will naturally resolve itself if scum.
Shooting fate now is rather anti-town, when you could shoot a main suspect.
QFT
At least he isn't posting in poetry anymore. It's an improvement. I would still prefer content.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #20) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:33 am

Post by Beefster »

Or rather, plain english, because his poems are
technically
relevant.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:48 am

Post by Beefster »

Exe wrote:Actually. Looked at the wagon. THB can wait again.

Unvote. Vote: Yasuda

Your reads have made no sense all day.
I was your prime scum suspect for half the day, never a vote.

And
Yasuda wrote:I am, admittedly, on the fence with Shado. I think he's at least shown that he can and has played town. I can accept the argument that he wanted to be proactive in changing his meta. I am not comfortable with accepting it completely and leaving it at that, as, let's face it, he could have easily just omitted the NL and posted to say he was there. I don't like how he did it, but as stated, I can accept a meta response. Has fallen down the scumdar far enough, so an unvote would be appropriate, I think
Scummiest wagon dismount evar.
Uh huh. By your logic, you're bussing.

VOTE: Exe
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:04 am

Post by Beefster »

^WIFOM. Not helpful

@Exe: Your statement on Yasuda seemed to hint at not voting on a prime suspect (you) to avoid bussing. Thus, by you voting with that logic, you're bussing. My other reasons for the vote are the same as before.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (isolation #23) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:56 am

Post by Beefster »

Just telling you what I saw.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (isolation #24) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:56 am

Post by Beefster »

Exe wrote:
THB wrote:1. I told you guys Shado was town.
Of course you did. Scum know exactly who the townies are. Do you wantz a cookiez?
It looked like a soft claim... But there's one problem. He can't be a daycop twice. So either one is gut, both are gut, or THB is scum.

FoS: THB
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (isolation #25) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by Beefster »

themanhimself wrote:
Beefster wrote:
Exe wrote:
THB wrote:1. I told you guys Shado was town.
Of course you did. Scum know exactly who the townies are. Do you wantz a cookiez?
It looked like a soft claim... But there's one problem. He can't be a daycop twice. So either one is gut, both are gut, or THB is scum.

FoS: THB
A daycop twice? I don't understand. Could you elaborate?
Parama wrote:The roles will be determined by chance. Each town role is assigned a range of values from 1-1500, each mafia role one from 1-500, and random.org will choose each role
(repeat roles will cause rerolls)
Nobody can have the same role twice.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (isolation #26) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:58 pm

Post by Beefster »

Ellibereth wrote:lol how the heck is calling someone town anything close to a soft-claim.
and why the hell are we discussing this.
me too
bad Bob bad.

Unvote, Vote: Beefster

I'll read posts before that one later blahblahblah.
That is precisely the problem. You're obviously not reading. Replace out or follow the thread.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #27) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by Beefster »

Lateralus22 wrote:Current Thoughts,

Town

Fate
Elli
Exe
THB
Tuni
Lady Lamb

Scum

Beefster
TMH,

More scum votes plz, particularly Beefster.
Nice shopping list. You have more town reads than suspects. Try some real scumhunting. (I personally suspect more than 2 people- Exe and Elli are the 2 most notable, but you, Scotty Bro, THB, and CP are up there)

unvote

VOTE: Lat22
I now wish to interrogate Lateralus.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #28) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:14 pm

Post by Beefster »

themanhimself wrote:I can't actually. I don't see enough to concretely say he's scum but for god's sake if his conscience is so guilty that he doesn't dispute
factually incorrect
cases about himself that has to mean something, right?
QFT. Lies will natually resolve themselves.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #29) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:54 am

Post by Beefster »

Lateralus22 wrote:Now would be the time for Beefster to give us that analysis of themanhimself as asked and respond to this post.
1. TMH has made plenty of valid points, but he isn't really scumhunting. I hadn't thought much of it before because it was relevant content. Mostly a nulltell, leaning slightly scum on him.
2. I QFT'd because I knew some of your crap arguments would naturally resolve themselves as crap. I don't really see how your arguments are indicative of me being scum. They're all nulltells in my book. And the fact that you're using nulltells to pin down scum really makes me suspicious of you.
Lateralus22 wrote:Hey, didn't Beefster want to interrogate me or something? What happened to that?
Tuesdays are pretty busy for me.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #30) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:14 am

Post by Beefster »

Lateralus22 wrote:Same point modified, he supported the Shado lynch but attacked Ex for the way he went about it. Tis a bit weaker of course. Still pointed out other things I don't like.
How is this a scumtell? Do you have anything else to back up the case, or are you just fabricating BS?

Why have you focused almost all of your efforts on Fate, Scott, and Myself. Most of your suspicions of the three of us have been regarding
petty
things. (You really haven't talked about Scott after his vig kill/claim) I hate the way Exe is playing and how he is justifying the crap he does. What is so wrong with that?

@Everyone else: Why are you voting me? I don't recall any of you having a valid (or existant) reason.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #31) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by Beefster »

Lateralus22 wrote:I don't care enough to make a big giant case in order to convince you that you're scum, nor do I want to engage in some big debate, I only care if others understand my point because you've done nothing to convince me otherwise. If anyone else wants clarification I'll be happy to do so.
What happened to innocent until proven guilty, my friend? I'm town.
So what are you left with? Gut? I'm sorry, but over the internet, gut is WORTHLESS.
Lateralus22 wrote:But two things, I have never voiced suspicions against Fate or Scott, I
defended
them.
Which means you've dug yourself deeper. You've proven my point that you've been tunneling, big time. We've been playing for 8 days and you STILL only have 2 scum reads? That's a problem.
Lateralus22 wrote:Second, I can't tell if you understand but the quote you QFT'ed is the reason tmh is voting you.
Fair enough. That's not too bad an argument.
Lateralus22 wrote:Tired of the stalling of the Beefster lynch. IIRC no one is due for a prod or anything so I would expect all millers have claimed by now. If anyone wants to switch to tmh because the Beef wagon was too fast for you speak up.
Waaiiit... Did you just softclaim daycop? Ever considered your sanity? You could be a paranoid day cop if that's what you're getting at...
Or you're scum.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (isolation #32) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by Beefster »

Ellibereth wrote:ummm, did Beefscum claim yet? he should.
Well I'm town, first of all...
I'm currently a Tracker, will be a vanilla for tomorrow and the day after, I'm a RB for 4 days, followed by a cop for 2 days, then a Doc for 4 days, back to Tracker for 2 days
Cop/Doc/Tracker/Vanilla/RB;2/4/2/2/4
Get to know a meat boy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”