ShadoWolf
ShadoWolf
Townie
ShadoWolf
Townie
Townie

Post Post #44 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:23 pm

Post by ShadoWolf »

Holy shit. I go to bed and there's now a whole new thread with 40 posts.

Vote: No Lynch
until I get some scumreads.
ShadoWolf
ShadoWolf
Townie
ShadoWolf
Townie
Townie

Post Post #57 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:29 am

Post by ShadoWolf »

TwoHeadedBoy wrote:
PoS: Yasuda
What's a PoS?

Also those voting me for NLing:
I'm just NLing to show that I'm here in the thread, and to show that my Vote is active, and that I am too. I don't have any reads at the moment, and I'm not voting anyone until I do.
ShadoWolf
ShadoWolf
Townie
ShadoWolf
Townie
Townie

Post Post #59 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:50 am

Post by ShadoWolf »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:So essentially, you threw out an NL to passively lurk, under the cover of "waiting to find a scum read"?
No, not at all, I did it because in previous threads I've been in I've had a tendency to lurk, and I certainly didn't want to be accused of doing that in this game. It appears to have shown that I'm in this game anyway, even if now many people suspect me. :lol:
ShadoWolf
ShadoWolf
Townie
ShadoWolf
Townie
Townie

Post Post #61 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:10 am

Post by ShadoWolf »

Scott Brosius wrote:You "certainly" don't want to be accused of doing that this game? Why are you insinuating that in this game its more important for you to not appear as if you are lurking?
Well, mainly because I won't be lurking, but it has previously been my meta to be a little bit of a lurker. So I wouldn't want those accusations to fly during this game.
ShadoWolf
ShadoWolf
Townie
ShadoWolf
Townie
Townie

Post Post #67 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:50 am

Post by ShadoWolf »

Beefster wrote:Pick someone and vote, or else don't vote. There's rarely a good reason to NL. The only decent time I've seen it was at MYLO in the game I modded.
Okay fine.

Unvote

Preview Edit:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:No. Not good enough.

Why should you be worried about looking like a lurker? Why don't you just try actually posting content, or looking for leads, instead of voting NL and saying "herp derp there's nothing to find here".

Town tries to find scum. Only scum is worried about seeming town.
Did I just get accused of active lurking on day 1? Also, I never said anything about trying to look town, I just didn't want to be accused of lurking because it crops up most of the time when I play.

Preview Edit Part the deux:

TwoHeadedBoy wrote:
ShadoWolf wrote:
TwoHeadedBoy wrote:
What's a PoS?
Penis of Suspicion, clearly.

I like wagons, no matter what the other head says. Plus, this one is actually on someone
legitimately scummy.

UNVOTE: Mafuyu,VOTE: ShadoWolf

~Fugi
Nope. Voting NL in RVS isn't "legitimately scummy" and you know it.

Preview Edit Part the III, or "Jesus, maybe I should just post already!":

Exe wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
ShadoWolf wrote:
Scott Brosius wrote:You "certainly" don't want to be accused of doing that this game? Why are you insinuating that in this game its more important for you to not appear as if you are lurking?
Well, mainly because I won't be lurking, but it has previously been my meta to be a little bit of a lurker. So I wouldn't want those accusations to fly during this game.

No. Not good enough.

Why should you be worried about looking like a lurker? Why don't you just try actually posting content, or looking for leads, instead of voting NL and saying "herp derp there's nothing to find here".

Town tries to find scum. Only scum is worried about seeming town.
QFT. Lynch this scum.
I responded to this already, but nope. I'm not scum.
ShadoWolf
ShadoWolf
Townie
ShadoWolf
Townie
Townie

Post Post #69 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:03 am

Post by ShadoWolf »

TwoHeadedBoy wrote:No, but trying to bandwagon a NL is scummy, and then your defense about why you did so was inadequate.

+1 scum for misrepping events.

Vote stays.

~Fugi
I wasn't trying to BW a NL.

+1 scum for misrepping me.

My Unvote also stays.

~Jack.

See, I can do that too. :lol:
ShadoWolf
ShadoWolf
Townie
ShadoWolf
Townie
Townie

Post Post #71 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:17 am

Post by ShadoWolf »

TwoHeadedBoy wrote:@Shado: We're doing this because we like to sign our posts. We're a hydra, remember?
Yeah, I was kidding about that bit, but my point about me being misrepped stands.

Also, I don't like that you're attacking our tone without really addressing the accusation aside from (basically) a "nope".

What is there to address? People think that it's scummy that I NLed, but the other guy who did it is getting completely ignored. It's merely a differing opinion that we have at the moment. I'm however glad that you addressed my point further down in your post, so touché. :)

Curious as to why Shado's being jumped on, but no one seemed to bat an eye at Elli. Yes, Shado's reasoning for it was crap (so I completely understand the wagon on him), but a vote for NL is still bad. I'd expect at least
some
comments on Elli, but no one has brought it up yet. Odd.
Why was my reasoning bad?
~Pie
ShadoWolf
ShadoWolf
Townie
ShadoWolf
Townie
Townie

Post Post #74 (isolation #7) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:25 am

Post by ShadoWolf »

TwoHeadedBoy wrote:
ShadoWolf wrote:Why was my reasoning bad?
Voting NL just because you have no scumreads is just idiotic and scummy. A vote on anyone is a better vote than NL, especially on Day 1.
Lamb wrote:Why don't you just try actually posting content, or looking for leads, instead of voting NL and saying "herp derp there's nothing to find here".
There is no leads. This is Day 1. Nothing has happened previously to give us any leads.
ShadoWolf
ShadoWolf
Townie
ShadoWolf
Townie
Townie

Post Post #77 (isolation #8) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:36 am

Post by ShadoWolf »

TwoHeadedBoy wrote:
ShadoWolf wrote:There ARE no leads. This is Day 1. Nothing has happened previously to give us any leads.
Then you make your own leads. You scumhunt. You vote people to pressure them. You don't sit back and vote for no lynch.

~Pie
Well I'll try to do that from now on then. :lol:

Vote: Llamarble:
because they were the person who signed up before I was. And they have the number 13. Clearly scum here.

(Also apologies for my grammatical fault here. I noticed it just after I posted and it's annoying me now.:lol:)

Preview Edit:
Exe wrote:Is ShadoWolf lynched yet? Hmm...nope.
Correct. 11 needed to lynch, I've got maybe 5 or 6.
ShadoWolf
ShadoWolf
Townie
ShadoWolf
Townie
Townie

Post Post #85 (isolation #9) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:15 am

Post by ShadoWolf »

Exe wrote:Scum with Shadowolf. Lynch #2 found.
Someone doesn't think exactly as he does so he FoS's him. That's kinda suspect.
ShadoWolf
ShadoWolf
Townie
ShadoWolf
Townie
Townie

Post Post #87 (isolation #10) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:21 am

Post by ShadoWolf »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
ShadoWolf wrote:
Exe wrote:Scum with Shadowolf. Lynch #2 found.
Someone doesn't think exactly as he does so he FoS's him. That's kinda suspect.

No, it's more about how themanhimself admitted that you were scummy, and understood your wagon, but chose to vote Elli instead. Essentially, diverting attention away from you (his potential scum buddy).

Nice try at a misrep though.
themanhimself wrote:QFT.
ShadoWolf is acting fairly stupidly but I'm not sure it's scummy
. My initial reaction was just confused newb but this game wasn't easy to get into, is he a Hydra under a new account or what's the deal there?
Looks like you were the one misrepping here.
ShadoWolf
ShadoWolf
Townie
ShadoWolf
Townie
Townie

Post Post #96 (isolation #11) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:45 am

Post by ShadoWolf »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Here's a question for you: Why did you defend Shado with a "frustrated town" meta, and essentially play down his NL vote, only to ask us to take a look at Elli too?
Maybe he just wants your opinion on Elli, and why you're not voting them despite them placing the same vote I am.

Reads to me like you're saying "This person did it too! Why Shado? Why not Elli?"
I believe that's exactly what he's saying. I think you're missing his intentions, but that's just my opinion.

A very thinly disguised passive defense, only veiled further by your push for an Exe lynch, where you state that, and I quote, EXE HAS NOT PROVIDED MUCH CONTENT

So tell me, how am I "playing off" someone who according to you doesn't even have any content in their posts?
He has content. It just consists of "LYNCH SHADOSCUM IS HE DEAD YET" And that's fairly easy for you to play off, as you're showing.

P-Edit: Nice attempt at brushing Shado off to the side again. Asking for an Elli opinion. Why do you want an opinion on Elli? I thought Shado wasn't scum fro his NL vote, and yet you continue to push Elli for his? Not gonna slide.

If Shado flips scum, you're next.

I thought themanhimself was next?
Preview Edit:
They also answered, but I think I made some relevant points, so I'll still post this.
ShadoWolf
ShadoWolf
Townie
ShadoWolf
Townie
Townie

Post Post #104 (isolation #12) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:59 am

Post by ShadoWolf »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Shado, yet another example of "why me?" You're asking why I'm voting you and not Elli. That's scummy as shit.
I didn't ask why you're voting me. I know why you're voting me. I still think it's odd that you haven't even questioned the other person who NLed, that's all.
TwoHeadedBoy wrote:And yes, I find it suspicious that Shado is answering questions directed to us.
I'm trying to defend myself. These questions are still relevant to me, even if they're not directed at me.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Wow. So Elli has a No Lynch vote, with no reasoning behind it, in RVS stage.

Yeah, I'm not seeing how Elli's vote and Shado's "I wanna look like I'm doing something" vote are in any way equal.
Because you didn't question Elli on their intentions, while I was intensely grilled for my vote.
ShadoWolf
ShadoWolf
Townie
ShadoWolf
Townie
Townie

Post Post #143 (isolation #13) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:27 pm

Post by ShadoWolf »

Mafuyu wrote:
ShadoWolf wrote:
Preview Edit:
Exe wrote:Is ShadoWolf lynched yet? Hmm...nope.
Correct. 11 needed to lynch, I've got maybe 5 or 6.
Nitpick: This response doesn't sound appropriate for someone who is supposedly 'frustrated town'. It sounds more like scum a. Relieving mental stress, b. Going for tiny town brownie points and c. Attempting to make someone who, while interested in his lynch, less keen on pursuing it. Seeing as a followup comment was made (again by a third person, much like the frustrated town comment) with the standard 'there's scum in this wagon' safe approximation, Mafuyu wonders if the situation is being diffused a bit too quickly.
I was merely telling someone that I was at L-5 or so, not trying to get him off my wagon at all. In fact, Exe is one of my most vocal opponents in this argument, and so it would be much more difficult to sway him than it would anyone else (Except maybe Lady)
Ellibereth wrote:
LadyLamd wrote: Elli, what was your intent behind you NL vote?
Nothing.
Actually that's a lie. I'll stick with it though.

Something calls for me.
Why is he getting away with this style of posting? I try to defend my NL position, and I get votes piled up on me almost immediately. He doesn't try to defend it, and no-one bats an eyelid.
UNVOTE: Llamarble VOTE: Ellibereth
ShadoWolf
ShadoWolf
Townie
ShadoWolf
Townie
Townie

Post Post #150 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:25 am

Post by ShadoWolf »

Exe wrote:EBWOP: Realized that sounded insulting when it wasn't supposed to be. Just pointing out that Fate is voting ShadoWolf, and shadowolf is clearly scum.
A) I'm not scum.
B) That's not what scumhunting is. He just placed a vote where he you liked it, so you called it scumhunting.
ShadoWolf
ShadoWolf
Townie
ShadoWolf
Townie
Townie

Post Post #151 (isolation #15) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:27 am

Post by ShadoWolf »

EBWOP:
ShadoWolf wrote:
Exe wrote:EBWOP: Realized that sounded insulting when it wasn't supposed to be. Just pointing out that Fate is voting ShadoWolf, and shadowolf is clearly scum.
A) I'm not scum.
B) That's not what scumhunting is. He just placed a vote where you liked it, so you called it scumhunting.
ShadoWolf
ShadoWolf
Townie
ShadoWolf
Townie
Townie

Post Post #161 (isolation #16) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:15 am

Post by ShadoWolf »

Exe wrote:A) Good case.
Cheers man.

B) Orly? What is scumhunting? If he is searching for scum that would = scumhunting, wouldn't it?

I mean. Scum = mafia. Hunting = searching, often with a connotation of killing.
So if a person is searching for scum (regardless of if you see it) and intends to lynch them, he is scumhunting.
That's not how I see scumhunting. Scumhunting is a visible attempt to try to lynch scum, whereas Fate just made up some rhetoric bullshit and then placed a vote on me. The only reason I can see that Fate put in his paragraph is that I asked why Elli wasn't being pressured for a NL post, despite not even trying to defend from arguments. WHICH IS A LEGITIMATE QUESTION THAT STILL HASN'T BEEN ANSWERED.

But besides these facts:

B part 2) But yeah, I pretty much just support him because he voted for an obvscum. Your point?
But here's the thing. I'm not obvscum. I'm not scum full stop, no matter how much you want me to be. Just because you keep screaming "SHADOSCUM IS OBVSCUM LYNCH HIM KILL HIM EVERYONE WHO AGREES WITH ME IS MY FRIEND EVERYONE ELSE IS SCUM!!" that doesn't mean you're right.

Flail moar, kthxbye.

If you think this is me playing, you haven't seen me properly play yet.
Preview Edit:
Beefster reminded me of a question I wished to address to CupcakePanda:
Beefster wrote:
CupcakePanda wrote:
Unvote

Well... that wagon was useless. Faterage was sadly missing as well.

I think ShadoWolf has the wool pulled over everyone's eyes who think he's acting frustrated town. It's not as if this has been going on for a huge amount of time.
That would be the quickest snap ever... and his emotions are kept in check several times through his crisis.
I know we are multiple personalities and all, but it seems a bit of an act to me.

Vote: Shado

-Panda
While I don't disagree with the Shado wagon, I don't like the way you just went about jumping on it. It looks more like a "why not?" reason than a "he's scummy; this is why" sort of reason.
Could you please explain what the bolded bit means?

Preview Edit 2:
Exe wrote:5 more votes, gogogogogogo
I want to see your face when I flip town.
ShadoWolf
ShadoWolf
Townie
ShadoWolf
Townie
Townie

Post Post #162 (isolation #17) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:18 am

Post by ShadoWolf »

EBWOP:
Exe wrote:
If you think this is me flailing, you haven't seen me properly flail yet.
ShadoWolf
ShadoWolf
Townie
ShadoWolf
Townie
Townie

Post Post #164 (isolation #18) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:23 am

Post by ShadoWolf »

Parama wrote:
Day 1 Vote Count #4

[2] Exe
- TwoHeadedBoy, Tuniogen
Exe wrote:I'm still a fan of the Shadowolf wagon.

THB & Tuni are scum together. Different alignment from shadow maybe.
OMGUS: The Book.
ShadoWolf
ShadoWolf
Townie
ShadoWolf
Townie
Townie

Post Post #167 (isolation #19) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:27 am

Post by ShadoWolf »

Lateralus22 wrote:You suspect them all because they are OMGUSING or are you OMGUSING?
straight answer plz
If this was aimed at me, then that post under your question to me wasn't aimed at you specifically. I didn't see your post till after I posted.
ShadoWolf
ShadoWolf
Townie
ShadoWolf
Townie
Townie

Post Post #170 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:43 am

Post by ShadoWolf »

Lateralus22 wrote:...So why not answer the question now?
I was, ironically, until I saw that you'd posted again with another question. Felt it was necessary to clear up any confusion before I state my reads.

Now for reads:

Exe:
As OMGUSy as this will seem, I wasn't actually suspicious of him, and thought of him as very town in his attitude until I saw the link between who he called scum and who were voting him. Needs further inspection later on, once we've got more to analyse.

Mafuyu:
Picked upon the tiniest part of my post, (which I merely posted as information to anyone who didn't know what 'L-' I was at) and said that the "situation" (wagon on me) was being diffused too quickly. Struck me as someone trying to keep the lynch on someone who they know is an easy lynch, given my reactions prior to that moment.

Lady Lambdadelta:
She's here for one reason only, and that's a similar reason to why I'm partially annoyed with the rest of the town, but she's exhibited it the most, and that's blatant hypocrisy.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Wow. So Elli has a No Lynch vote, with no reasoning behind it, in RVS stage.

Yeah, I'm not seeing how Elli's vote and Shado's "I wanna look like I'm doing something" vote are in any way equal.
We both cast NL votes in RVS stage, but Elli's got away with keeping it on without any reasoning, and I've got votes on me because I can't adequately defend myself apparently. She was the one who mentioned that they were totally different, and that's why she's on my list.

However, I'm not too sure on any of these reads being concrete, as this is only D1.
ShadoWolf
ShadoWolf
Townie
ShadoWolf
Townie
Townie

Post Post #212 (isolation #21) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:13 am

Post by ShadoWolf »

Scott Brosius wrote:How is it off? He said he really didn't want to appear he was lurking in this game.
It's now massively scummy to attempt to change my meta?
Scott Brosius wrote:Also noting that after Exe took over as lead wagon, Shado has gotten very quiet, as if not to arouse suspicion again.
What the fuck. I went to bed, then I had college, then I came straight to this thread to post. I'm sorry if that constitutes "very quiet" to you. Sorry if this seems like an overreaction, but it's literally been about 17 hours since my last post, so you can't accuse me as being very quiet.
Yasuda wrote:Funny thing I noticed in my Skimathon 2011:
ShadoWolf wrote:Holy shit. I go to bed and there's now a whole new thread with 40 posts.

until I get some scumreads
ShadoWolf wrote:However, I'm
not too sure on any of these reads
being concrete, as this is only D1.
Emphasis mine. Now, I'm not sure what you make of it, Shado, but this to me looks like, well, to be obvious, using scumreads as a reason and then dismissing them anyway. Just saying.
I'm not sure what you're getting at here. I used lack of scumreads to place a NL vote, then I said that the scumreads I have are shaky because it's only D1. What point are you trying to make?
ShadoWolf
ShadoWolf
Townie
ShadoWolf
Townie
Townie

Post Post #217 (isolation #22) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:51 am

Post by ShadoWolf »

Exe wrote:See, this is exactly the argument that is stupid and outdated. You know EXACTLY where I stand. Shado is my scum suspect. You and Tuni are alternate-team scum suspects. In no way will I be able to claim anything otherwise lately.
Tuni wrote:I think I would be confident lynching Exe on his stupid "lets play dumb about the setup" facade by itself.
^^This person makes assumptions about the setup. Tsk tsk.
Tuni wrote:
MOD: Can you confirm that the 5 mafia listed in this semi open set up all share the same wincon, or are at least of the same faction?

Well duh. I can't have a 2-man team and a 3-man team in a 20p game, can I?
You are mod confirmed wrong. I'd reassess some things.
ShadoWolf
ShadoWolf
Townie
ShadoWolf
Townie
Townie

Post Post #233 (isolation #23) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:39 am

Post by ShadoWolf »

Exe wrote:It's mainly his clear avoidance of finding any suspects early game and his attempt to justify every action as though he needed to appear town. Basically.
I'd like examples of where I did either of those things.
ShadoWolf
ShadoWolf
Townie
ShadoWolf
Townie
Townie

Post Post #235 (isolation #24) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by ShadoWolf »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
ShadoWolf wrote:
TwoHeadedBoy wrote:
What's a PoS?

Also those voting me for NLing:
I'm just NLing to show that I'm here in the thread, and to show that my Vote is active, and that I am too. I don't have any reads at the moment, and I'm not voting anyone until I do.

How about that? Evidence enough?
I don't see "It's mainly his clear avoidance of finding any suspects early game" in there at all, but I can see almost see "his attempt to justify every action as though he needed to appear town." Which I don't even think is a scummy thing to do. But that's a matter of opinion.

Oh, and:
ShadoWolf
ShadoWolf
Townie
ShadoWolf
Townie
Townie

Post Post #272 (isolation #25) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:43 am

Post by ShadoWolf »

TwoHeadedBoy wrote:
Scott Brosius wrote:Well until you start posting outside of poems, this is where my vote goes.

Unvote
Vote:Fate
10/10 vote
sarcasm

would FoS again

FoS: Scott Brosius

(if it wasn't obvious that we were suspect already)

~Fugi
Parama wrote:
Rules To Not Break:

6. Unreadable text is forbidden. This includes but is not limited to incredibly small text, invisible text, spoiler text, and encrypted text.
Just leaving this here.

Now onto some actual business:

@Rena:
Please explain your case on Tuni (I'm not calling you WIN, get over it). Also, why did you ask those 3 people to join your attempted bandwagon?
@Fate:
Stop speaking in poem, and give me 3 scum reads, please.
@Lady:
Instead of echoing what ever has come before, can you make an effort to actually make a content filled post?
@CupcakePanda:
Why did you fake a post restriction, knowing that you'd be discovered by the mod/all of us?
@Mongoose:
I want some content, and I want some reads from you. Yes, the game is moving quite fast, please try to keep up though.
@Yasuda:
I'm still waiting on that 3 (now 5 or 6) page analysis from you, and if you could put some scumreads in there, that'll be fine and dandy too.
@Scott Brosius:
Much the same question that I've asked a few people now, can I have some scumreads, and maybe a defensible argument as to why you voted Fate.
@Tuniogen:
Please try not to post as your two separate entities during the game, it makes the thread much more annoying to read and keep track of. Also scumreads please etc.
@Ortiz1193:
While I like the posting you've done so far, there's not an awful lot of it. I can understand things such as real life getting in the way, so I'll let this fly for now, but please do try to post more. I feel like you're flying under the radar a little, and that no-one's really noticed your input to this game, except THB.
@Exe:
Now that we've established that you were wrong about the two scumteams theory, how does that affect your reads? Do you still think that I'm scum, or that THB and Tuni are scum, or both, or neither? Elaborate, please.
ShadoWolf
ShadoWolf
Townie
ShadoWolf
Townie
Townie

Post Post #305 (isolation #26) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:23 pm

Post by ShadoWolf »

Lateralus22 wrote:#98 (TwoHeadedBoy): I have no idea why you think Shado's frustrated at all. He seems like a pretty calm submissive butterfly .
A what?

Love that post though, that's the sort of content filled post that I want from others.
Scott Brosius wrote:As for 111, whatever people do strange things at the beginning of games. Voting for NL is null to me as I mentioned earlier.
Then why did you vote me?
ShadoWolf wrote:
Yasuda wrote:Funny thing I noticed in my Skimathon 2011:
ShadoWolf wrote:Holy shit. I go to bed and there's now a whole new thread with 40 posts.

until I get some scumreads
ShadoWolf wrote:However, I'm
not too sure on any of these reads
being concrete, as this is only D1.
Emphasis mine. Now, I'm not sure what you make of it, Shado, but this to me looks like, well, to be obvious, using scumreads as a reason and then dismissing them anyway. Just saying.
I'm not sure what you're getting at here. I used lack of scumreads to place a NL vote, then I said that the scumreads I have are shaky because it's only D1. What point are you trying to make?
The point I'm trying to make is that you are discounting your scumreads somewhat because it's day one, while you used the excuse of gathering scumreads to place a NL vote ON DAY ONE. To simplify it even further, you wanted to get valid scumreads, and then, in the same day, said scumreads couldn't be trusted because it was the first day. Sounds totally legit.
You're misunderstanding me/taking things out of context. I placed a NL vote because I didn't have scumreads. When asked for scumreads, after 5 or 6 pages of productive discussion where I began to gather scumreads, I gave my scumreads to everyone. However, being that they were my initial scumreads, I was unsure of the solidity of my reads, and thus put a disclaimer there.

A couple of ISOs in the next post.
ShadoWolf
ShadoWolf
Townie
ShadoWolf
Townie
Townie

Post Post #308 (isolation #27) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by ShadoWolf »

Lateralus22 wrote:your thoughts on Beefster-scum plz.
Why, thanks for asking. Let's look, shall we?

Beefster ISO 2k11#35: Just a welcome post, nothing to say here.
#62: Inquires about vote changing in RVS (Spoiler alert, it's called RVS for a reason!), comments on the PR (Which he knows is self imposed), and places a vote on me to pressure me to remove my NL vote.
#63: Implies that I am trying to make excuses for something that hasn't happened yet.
#79: Tells me basically the same thing as Tuni did, about playing better.
#110: Refutes a point from THB about LLD being called out on something. Possible Chainsaw Defence?
#112: Places his vote on Elli, as a pressure vote. Could be a wagon hop over to someone he sees as a better potential lynch, but as the wagon didn't pick up great support, this can't really be proved.
#113: Calls Exe cavalier, and defends Exe and LLD from THB.
#155: Direct question here, how were my actions scummy enough to warrant a lynch? In your own words, you voted me for my NL. You didn't provide a "he's scummy, this is why" reason yourself. Your vote seemed quite "why not" to me.
#158: Not much to say here, really just here for completeness.
#160: Ah, the one everyone's talking about. This is a standard scumtrick, Vote for a townie, FoS a scumbuddy. He's just done them in different posts to each other to avoid suspicion. That's how it looks to me, anyway.
#237: Continues to attack Exe, could be bussing, or could be town-motivated. I'm not sure either way at this point.
#244: Nice logic, but you haven't actually interrogated the player you voted. At all.
#245: Old news.
#246: And he votes Exe, after tunnelling on him for a while. No reason provided.
#259: Old news.
#265: Hypocritical of him. I'd like a reason for the Exe vote, other than "he's playing too aggressively for my liking."
#295: You disliked the wagon pushing (of a wagon you supported) so much, that you voted the man pushing the wagon?

My thoughts: I think he's quite scummy. He's not my main priority yet, however.

This guy's worth more of a look, in my eyes:
[area="Robocopter ISO 2k11; Or, How I Learned To Stop Worrying and Lack The Content]#12: Welcome post. Votes the mod. +Stylepoints.
#82: Fluffier than Cotton Candy. Forgiveable here, as not much has happened by this point.
#115: Fluff. As he said.
#116: Lrn2RolePM.
#118: You just said you can't scumhunt, as nothing happens until a foothold is gained.
#159: Subtly pushes my lynch, but forgiveable, because, finally, some sort of content! :D (Even if it is one line, and a question.)
#178: Addresses the same issues as last post, so no real content here.
#221: "Shy and refined"? "Deal with it"? Contradict yourself more. Pushes Exe for an answer, so still remaining on the same issue, not drumming up new content.
#223: More of the same.
#273: I liked that bit where you posted content. Oh, wait.
#302: <_<[/area]
VOTE: Robocopter87

Preview Edit:
Llamarble wrote:I'd prefer someone scummier and lessuseful.
Like FateScum?
ShadoWolf
ShadoWolf
Townie
ShadoWolf
Townie
Townie

Post Post #332 (isolation #28) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:37 am

Post by ShadoWolf »

Llamarble wrote:I don't think Fate should be shot this early since he's one of the most effective town players I've encountered.
This argument only really holds water if he's actually playing to his town meta, which he so clearly isn't.
Mafuyu wrote:He seems to keep coming off as the type to rely on momentum to push/break cases. It feels like opportunism to Mafuyu, though Mafuyu's admittedly not much for ISO walls. They never seem to prove much unless a glaring contradiction is shown, and can just as easily cloak scum relations.
I don't like this. It seems to me a fairly weak reason to BW hop.
ShadoWolf
ShadoWolf
Townie
ShadoWolf
Townie
Townie

Post Post #336 (isolation #29) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:09 am

Post by ShadoWolf »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:4) ShadoWolf is endorsing his shot, and buddying Scott.
I am in no way buddying Scott. And I'm not only endorsing the shot on Fate, but a shot on Exe, or Robocoptor87. Any of those 3 is a fine shot target to me.
ShadoWolf
ShadoWolf
Townie
ShadoWolf
Townie
Townie

Post Post #364 (isolation #30) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:06 pm

Post by ShadoWolf »

TwoHeadedBoy wrote:C) *waits for the flip*
Does anyone feel that a claim is necessary while we wait? If so, shall I claim current cycle, or all?
ShadoWolf
ShadoWolf
Townie
ShadoWolf
Townie
Townie

Post Post #377 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:52 am

Post by ShadoWolf »

ShadoWolf
ShadoWolf
Townie
ShadoWolf
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1543 (isolation #32) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:44 am

Post by ShadoWolf »

:D
ShadoWolf
ShadoWolf
Townie
ShadoWolf
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1563 (isolation #33) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:58 am

Post by ShadoWolf »

ConSpiracy wrote:
GreyICE wrote:BTW, if you're running this again, I'm so /in from the start!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”