q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:04 am

Post by q21 »

Second Empking

Never thought I'd be supporting Emp getting a scummy, but I read most of the game and the role PMs at the end and I think he deserves it.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:19 am

Post by q21 »

SaintKerrigan wrote:I could've sworn there was an award for best performance in a losing cause, but I don't see the category now...

For 2011, I
Request a "Best Performance in a Losing Cause"
category, and for that category,
Nominate MagnaofIllusion
for his performance in
The Return to Liten
(no link because for some reason my comp isn't letting me copy-paste :P). By the end of Day 4 in an 18-player game, he was the only scum player alive, but he successfully took the game to lylo and was
that
close to pulling out the victory. The person casting the deciding vote had a difficult time choosing Magna over the other player, and I think this speaks volumes with regards to Magna's play. (Not to mention that I had someone outside the game guess who the scum was in lylo, and Magna was the person's last choice.)
There used to be such an award but it was dropped because it it rewards failure which is not something we should be doing.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.

Return to “Scummies and Mashies Archives”