TT; Book 1: Bible Verse Mafia - Game over!

Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:53 am

Post by Coron »

/confirm
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #49 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:04 am

Post by Coron »

mith, why?
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #52 (isolation #2) » Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:20 pm

Post by Coron »

No.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #69 (isolation #3) » Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:05 am

Post by Coron »

alright, well you've all had your fun now unvote me already.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #89 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:46 am

Post by Coron »

dumbasses.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #97 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 22, 2005 5:36 am

Post by Coron »

mith wrote:
(And yes, I am aware that there is not
much
to explain here, as it seems pretty much everyone voting for him just followed me blindly. However, he could at least explain why he refuses to write a little something for me.)
it has yet to be explained to me why I should make the world read 25 extra useless words, besides it appears to have found me a scum.

vote: roadbird
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #99 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:16 am

Post by Coron »

armlx wrote:What? Has roadbird posted outside of wagonning Coron (which, mind you, was not a bad idea).
only not a bad idea if you're scum.
his last 2 posts:
RoadBird wrote:Ok

Unvote: Tyfo

Vote: Coron
RoadBird wrote:
Unvote Coron
Vote VisMaior

Inconsistancy rules :)
still need more reason?
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #101 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:23 am

Post by Coron »

Goodposting refering to my post? if so, why aren't you voting roadbird yet?
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #107 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:49 pm

Post by Coron »

VisMaior wrote:My problem is that Coron has as much nonissueposts as roadbird.
and infinity times as many issue posts.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #110 (isolation #9) » Fri Dec 23, 2005 4:24 am

Post by Coron »

VisMaior wrote:that does not say a lot. He has 0.
0/x and number z/y z>0 y>x which one is larger?

I think the one that is greater is the one that is not zero. k, thnx, vote roadbird.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #113 (isolation #10) » Fri Dec 23, 2005 11:17 am

Post by Coron »

RoadBird wrote:And after night 1 God......euh......Mod decided to list a group of players. And he made the players clickable to see their posts. And Vismaior says:
VisMaior wrote:that does not say a lot. He has 0.
Actually I have three issueposts. The first was #59. Ok it's only half an issue post. Only because Flying Dutchman didn't answer my question and I didn't make a scene about it, doesn't make it a nonissue post. And since when are votes nonissue? If voting is nonissue then lynching someone is too.
I'll give you #59 and this post as issue posts I suppose. Votes are not issue as long as there is no reasoning or feeling of strong suspicion behind them, being a blind follower is an issue, but only in that it makes you useless/scummy. Both your votes were followed by little actual backing or content and both were blindly following a bandwagon- perhaps attempting to be a faceless part of the mass.
RoadBird wrote:But beside that, you tried to push people into voting for me twice now. I like persistency in people but you make it sound completely logical that I am scum (although I still don't understand how a bibleverse can be scum).
Hell if I know who the scum is, for all I know it's like Koran verses or something *shrug* all I know is my role as protown and that of the dead. SOMEONE has to be scum, am I correct? It is completely logical that you're scum, you're current play fits in perfectly with what I think of as scum doing.
RoadBird wrote:Why the eagerness all of a sudden?
I saw something scummy out of you multiple times in your few posts.
RoadBird wrote:Anyway, I will follow any bandwagon on day one. I've been playing that way for years now and I might have missed something in the past year of not playing but I haven't seen better tactics.
if you truely believe this then you are the devil and must be purged, day one(or any day) is not about blindly following people who have not brought up very serious points(like someone isn't modkilled and didn't follow their claimed restrictions, or a cop with a guilty result). Day 1 is about looking at how people post and then based on these you predict who is likely to be scum.
RoadBird wrote:Yes lets all sit back and wait for a few months until Iammars gets bored and starts writing his 25-50 words mith ordered him to. Then we can all vote him for posting. Or better yet. Lets all vote no lynch. Well Coron your mathematical formulas seem to work. Tell me how much would scum gain from that?
a lot, but I don't see where the fuck this came from.
RoadBird wrote:Ow and don't forget to answer the question "Why the eagerness all of a sudden?"
done.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #115 (isolation #11) » Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:19 pm

Post by Coron »

mith wrote:
Coron wrote:it has yet to be explained to me why I should make the world read 25 extra useless words, besides it appears to have found me a scum.
I believe I already did explain why I asked you to do this. I did it to get you to talk, or at least to judge your reaction. It should be obvious why I want you to talk; look at your first two posts (a total of three words).
basically to spite you.
mith wrote:I get a much better read on people when they're talking (and even better when they're arguing with me).
I've tried this little game before, though on that occasion I did it not to get people to talk, but to get a statement from players I know and can read reasonably well. A little answer to an admittedly somewhat silly question provides a great reference for later in the game. And, of course, the discussion thrives and bandwagons are born. Look how many people gave some sort of response here.
*nod*

mith wrote:What I find interesting about your choice of response is not that you questioned and refused, but that that's all you did for the first few posts. Now, you're suddenly making longish posts. So was this legitimately not having anything to contribute, or were you lurking until you saw something to jump on?
1) stopped being spiteful 2) I do this when I get involved in a game, there are many examples, and I'd think you'd prefer it to me lurking(though maybe not since I tend to get lynched when I actually like... post stuff).
mith wrote:I don't understand your initial jump on Roadbird at all. He is certainly not the only person to bandwagon jump.
he's the person I noticed.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #119 (isolation #12) » Sat Dec 24, 2005 7:00 am

Post by Coron »

Coron wrote:
mith wrote:
Coron wrote:it has yet to be explained to me why I should make the world read 25 extra useless words, besides it appears to have found me a scum.
I believe I already did explain why I asked you to do this. I did it to get you to talk, or at least to judge your reaction. It should be obvious why I want you to talk; look at your first two posts (a total of three words).
basically to spite you.
mith wrote:What I find interesting about your choice of response is not that you questioned and refused, but that that's all you did for the first few posts. Now, you're suddenly making longish posts. So was this legitimately not having anything to contribute, or were you lurking until you saw something to jump on?
1) stopped being spiteful 2) I do this when I get involved in a game, there are many examples, and I'd think you'd prefer it to me lurking(though maybe not since I tend to get lynched when I actually like... post stuff).

as far as I can tell this should answer all your questions.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #120 (isolation #13) » Sat Dec 24, 2005 7:00 am

Post by Coron »

Coron wrote:
mith wrote:
basically to spite you.
as far as I can tell this should answer all your questions.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #140 (isolation #14) » Sat Dec 31, 2005 8:57 am

Post by Coron »

fos: flying dutchman
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug