TT; Book 1: Bible Verse Mafia - Game over!

the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:51 pm

Post by the silent speaker »

confirm.
I think it's pretty clear that TSS's awesomeness did alter the roles each of us recieved, and thus he's obviously pro-town. -- Save The Dragons
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:58 am

Well, I had a big role this game day.
I think it's pretty clear that TSS's awesomeness did alter the roles each of us recieved, and thus he's obviously pro-town. -- Save The Dragons
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:50 pm

I don't blame anyone for connecting the two, but I assure you I haven't been told anything of any change in my alignment (which was and presumably is pro-town). You don't have to trust me -- hell, I wouldn't take my word for it wholly on trust, either -- but don't you at least credit the possibility that my alignment might not have turned, simply because were it automatic that it must have there'd be no point in resurrecting an obvious autolynch?

I took my role as being resurrected after three days, but Ender could have been the trigger. If so he'd appear to be a serial killer, though, and a serial killer with a trigger that helps the town seems strange.

Fritzler, why did you target VisMaior again after failing the first time? And why did you "proxy to LML" what looks like the day
before
you found that you could make him a mason?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”