TT; Book 1: Bible Verse Mafia - Game over!

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:51 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

/confirmo
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #68 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:55 am

vote coron

for not completing mith's assignment

and cuz i never miss a coron wagon day1 :)
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #169 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:42 am

I was drunk for a while, but now I'm back and more magical then ever!

let's lynch Coron? :)
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #200 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:59 am

vote flying dutchman
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #256 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:08 am

I just wanna kill him. 8)
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #263 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:46 am

good riddance o.O O.o
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #284 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:10 pm

*jumps on Bandwagon Eagerly*

vote Roadbird

*sticks tongue out at CA*
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #375 (isolation #7) » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:11 am

unvote

vote VisMaior

@Roadbird, did the Mod tell u that u had no abilities and that you won with the town?

If not, did you try to do any abilities at night(i.e. protect X, shoot Y, investigate Z, unleash the tomato of doom) ?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #398 (isolation #8) » Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:48 am

hmm

very interesting

unvote

vote lyingbrian
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #460 (isolation #9) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:24 am

I think he's refering to the Vis move of refering to u as a proctectee on N3.

Could be that Vis is just trying to throw as much mud as he can b4 he goes down.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #464 (isolation #10) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:16 am

the current play is totally not pooky.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #475 (isolation #11) » Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:50 am

vote Kerplunk

cuz he ain't me! 8)
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #480 (isolation #12) » Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:43 pm

unvote
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #482 (isolation #13) » Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:30 am

I'm starting to hear an echo in here.

I still don't quite understand why the play is me.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #492 (isolation #14) » Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:33 pm

It's just that scum quite often like to cast situations as 2 sided, we need to lynch either this townie or that townie.

By going with a plan A and a plan B, you are somewhat subtly suggesting that we have only 2 options(or that our best 2 options) as a town are to lynch Kerplunk and to lynch Pooky.

You've backed up your plan with little reasoning and seem to be trying to lead in a manner similar to the fairy tale about the Emperor having no clothing.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #495 (isolation #15) » Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:45 pm

What am I supposed to be defending myself from?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #496 (isolation #16) » Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:06 am

Glad to see the game is responsive as ever.

Frankly to blame the lagging of this game and the fact that most of its players aren't paying much attention and contributing on me is absolutely ludicrious.

What the !@#$ do you want me to do?! Find an elephant gun and start shooting the lurkers to wake them up!?

I'm being accused with no actual case and being asked to defend myself against NOTHING!

And apparently if I can't come up with some sort of defense against the lack of a case that is presented against me, a deadline will roll around and lynch me and we won't be any closer to getting a game moving at a decent pace and all the scum will have to do is clamor loudly about lynching lurkers or noncontributors and all the protowners will do is keep lurking and pop in once in a while to cast a vote on their fellow man and pretend like they're actually keeping up with this game.

If that's really the game you all want to play, then go ahead and lynch me.

I'm sick of this crap.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #504 (isolation #17) » Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:57 pm

I've contributed to that environment precisely because there is no discussion!

If there was any bloody discussion on anything damn near relevant I would be in the bloody thick of it.

Instead there's a lot of foot schuffling and mumbling about "yo which lurker noncontributor should we lynch today?"

Lynching lurkers DOES NOT GIVE THE TOWN ANY INFORMATION OR ANY HELP WHATSOEVER!

It's the an absolutely horrible strategy that replaces the actual arguments about a lynch with a "let's lynch that lurker" followed by a helluva lot of head nodding from every1 else who can't bother to do anything.

You're frigging ACCUSING ME OF BEING NONCONTRIBUTIVE!??!

I'm sorry you didn't get the memo but Mafia usually involves CONVERSATION, it involves ARGUMENTS, it involves LOGIC BASED ON THE ACTIONS OF ANOTHER.

I can't argue, converse or offer much logic because there's NOBODY TO DO THIS WITH!

When all I can hear in this frigging thread is the nodding of heads, the lack of logic and the echo of my own voice, how the hell am I supposed to give you any sort of conversation or argument that might give you an insight into my views and those who I argue with if I can't find any1 to do this with?

Do you all realize how absolutely ludicrious it is to tell me to build a !@#$ing house without giving me any bricks and then threatening to lynch me when I tell you that this is bloody impossible and you're !@#$ing nuts!?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #512 (isolation #18) » Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:05 am

aww mith, mebbe u should post a link to the one that tally took of us under da sheets togetha :wink:

But no, I'm seriously not scum and you've still yet to present any reason why I would be other than a "hunch"
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #516 (isolation #19) » Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:02 pm

I guess ur suggesting that I calmly fold my hands and sit down and try to use gentle logic to bring you guys around so that we can actually get a game going instead of shouting at the top of my lungs in fustration at the screen?

Oh wait, that's what I was doing for the last three weeks before I got angry and started ranting! As I remember, you guys just nodded alot and said vote: Pooky without actuaylly giving any reasons or logic.

Shoot that path sure turned out to be a winner no?

If you want me to stop trying to wake the town up? You want the town to keep stumbling towards its grave in some sort of lethargic trance?

IF you don't, then post something more than a 3 lines which talks about productivity(which you haven't shown), telling me to quiet down(when really the problem is you being too quiet), and telling us DP isn't the only one guilty(duh we know, you're guilty of it too).
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #522 (isolation #20) » Wed Feb 22, 2006 2:27 am

Thank you Glork, usually a case is presented before the bandwagon starts, though better late than never right?

0: Confirm post.
Shit you expected me not to confirm?
1: Random vote for Coron. Joke about Coron-wagoning
Trying to get Coron to start posting b4 he lethargically falls asleep and lurks through most of the game, if you've read some of the games Coron's played here, you'd realize he has a habit of lurking.
2: Explanation of why you haven't been posting, talking about lynching Coron
You would've rather had me not explain myself?
3: Vote for Flying Dutchman with no logic or backing whatsoever. A bandwagon vote, in fact, against the townie who was lynched that day. Small red flag.
Something's gotta get done, FD's typically a noncontributor and often needs to be prodded to do something in a game, review of FD's previous games where he's lurked and such is easily viewable.
4: Pushing for FD's lynch. Not much to be said there.
Yes, because if we didn't push for a lynch on people who we want to lynch, we wouldn't have anything to do and the day would be slow and boring. Would you rather me have just lurked thru it like most people did?
5: "Good Riddance" after FD finished himself off. Really productive, eh?
So what else was I supposed to post after FD decided to ax himself as a townie? My actual bitter fustration that even in death FD decided to deny us information as to what his role was or who was looking to cast the last vote on him(mafia usually have difficulty choosing between ending the day by voting on some1 not in their family and thus looking bad tommorrow and just letting the day drag on with the hope that some townie will do the job for him) It wasn't helpful at all to the town for FD to vote for himself when he knew he was innocent, some1's who's so clearly trying to hurt his own side out of fustration(I can understand a townie who's trying to help the town and messes up, I can't understand one who's actively trying to mess the town up) is one which I am very glad to be rid of. He could've at least tried and I was quite upset when he didn't and I'm glad that such a person is no longer with us.
6: Jumping on another bandwagon on Day Two. Note that you still haven't done *ANYTHING* productive. Big red flag. Scummeter++;
Yes I have done something productive, I helped get rid of a player who was going to be nothing but a hindrance to the town later on in the game day 1. I helped build a bandwagon that would show things later in the game when some of the bandwagon was dead and when we had lynch information to work with. Hell did you expect me not to get on a bandwagon and just wiggle my bloody toes Day 2? You know how far we'd get if everyone did that?
7: You switch votes to VisMaior, and seem to be fishing for information from RoadBird. Another Red Flag.
I switched because of RB's claim, fishing for info from a townie? Or trying to verify the fact he's actually a townie? 2 very different things here Glork
8: *Smack* A switch to *ANOTHER* bandwagon. You enjoy this bandwagoning shindig, don't you?
A review of my gameplay history would reveal that I do enjoy bandwagoning, it makes the game move and it's more effective than sitting around and twiddling toes until the mod deadlines the game and then we're stuck rushing a lynch as the clock ticks down and we have much less time to assess claims/counterclaims than if we just bandwagoned without waiting for the moderator to call time on us. If we all just laid back and never bandwagoned, the game wouldn't get anywhere.
9: Hey, you finally said something somewhat insightful! Congratulations. :)
Thank you.
10: "The current play is totally not pooky." Another helpful post, if ever I've seen one. (I hope my sarcasm is apparent by now.)
I presented a defense that was as informative as the argument against me, that post was made to show the case against me at that time for what it was, a baseless skeleton with no evidence. A bit of irony if you will.
11: Hopping aboard another bandwagon, this time against a lurker. Which happened to turn into me. Who happens to be town-aligned.
This is coming from a guy who wants to lynch lurkers?
12: Unvoted once I came in to replace. I personally appreciate it, but I also note that it still contains no other content.
Wait, so you're saying we should lynch lurkers, I voted to lynch a lurker, then unvoted once the lurker got replaced, but yet somehow I did the wrong thing?
Should I have baked you a jello cake to welcome you into the game?
13: You don't understand why the play isn't you. I'm very much beginning to understand why the play is you. Repeated blatant bandwagoning, lack of content, and general lurking-ness. I think that's plenty reason to pressure you..... possibly even enough reason to lynch you.
I don't understand why the play is me because there's been no bloody logical case presented against me at that point. I've already addressed the other issues.
14: This is, what... the second post with real insight? You are quite right in saying that scum often paint a situation as black or white, as two-sided with no other alternatives. Previous posters may have backed up their vote with little reasoning, but I hope that this post provides the reasoning you've been clamoring for.
Ok Glork, why don't you read other people's posts and see how many "real insights" they provide?
15: "What am I supposed to be defending myself from?" The third post like this... it's becoming very bothersome. Personally, I think you're sluffing off the suspicions by claiming ignorance.
Because I'm supposed to be able to psychically tell what I'm being accused of when those who accuse me do not state any case in thread other than hunches and plays? Must be an act! Maybe I'm really PSYCHIC and can tell what those people voting me are thinking and I'm acting frigging ignorant in order to brush them away! You must wonder why super psychic scumbag me hasn't decided to nail the cop yet, but that's because I know the cop is naive since I can read the moderator's mind!
16-17: Your rant-posts
I apologize for trying so very hard to stop people from lynching me, I guess you'd much rather me behave like FD, just shut up, wait for the votes to pile up and then lynch myself. That's SO much more productive.
18: Spam/Joking. Another "I'm not going to defend myself because I don't think I have reason to" post.
I didn't defend myself because there was nothing to defend myself from. You honestly do expect me to make a house without bricks don't you?
19: Your last post, the one to which I am responding.
Ball's back on your side of the court buddy. If there's any point you feel I haven't addressed, just let me know.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #523 (isolation #21) » Wed Feb 22, 2006 2:40 am

BTW here's a synopis of DP's posts for you glork, you might find it similar.

Post 0:
*goes off to read*
Post 1:
Vote for FD
Post 2:
unvote FD mumbles something about CA pretending to have an investigation
Post 3:
vote FD again
Post 4:
vote roadbird
Post 5:
Tells CA to bug off
Post 6:
Says Fuldu(SCUMBAG) had the right interpretation of his post "Couldn't have said it better himself"
Post7:
Tells us he's sticking with his vote
Post8:
unvotes Roadbird, says he'll re-read
Post9:
Mentions a thoth wagon based on pretty much nothing, sounds like fishing for a wagon on marginal information.
Post10:
Presents the Black-or-White statement, basically makes it sound like day 3 isn't about looking at the information we've gotten from the past 2 days, but really just about choosing one of the 2 people who are alledgedly lurking and lynching them, this is while he only has 10 posts and most of them are 1-liners that contribute or show absolutely nada.
Post11:
unvotes Kerplunk after replacement
Post12:
Black's not working, time for white! Votes for Pooky
Post 13:
There could be possibly a plan C, right even though you've already stated this day was going to be either Pooky or Kerplunk, but really you're not presenting a fallacious dichotomous thinking, you're simply presenting fallacious dichotomous thinking with a secret plan C kept in reserve in case any1 calls you on it.
Post 14:
"I'm happy with my vote"(As if we couldn't tell by the fact that you hadn't changed it)
Post 15:
Asks RB what he's talking bout in terms of DP's tendency to vote for thoth, apparently forgot about that time he tried to fish for a thoth-wagon based on marginal information and utterly failed, kind of hard to see how he could forget as he's only posted 15 times in the thread total and some of them look along the lines of:
"reading"
"rereading"
"happy with my vote"

It looks to me that DP's far more guilty of lurking/noncontributiveness than I am.

Just look through his posts with that function used on me and tell me how many posts with "real insight" or that are helpful are there.

Then tell me why the hell your vote is on me instead of him when he's far more guilty than me of the sins that you've accused me of.
"sticking with my vote"
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #526 (isolation #22) » Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:19 am

except all the reasons you've applied to me also apply to DP,

in fact even more so to DP than to me.(shorter posts, fewer posts, less insight, more useless stuff, heck all the things you've accused me of doing wrong and even more bad stuff to boot)

Not even going to bother to respond to my refutation of your case?

Doing the whole I'm convinced you are scum and I'm going to cross my arms and stick with my position thing?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #555 (isolation #23) » Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:02 pm

CA wrote:@Pooky - I don't care how stupid my vote seems to you; what I need from you before I can move past you is some analysis on other players. What do you think of LML's claim? What do you think of Vis's role? Who do you think are other good scum candidates besides DP? Are there any players you feel have been leading this game in the right direction? Is inHim's plan a good plan or not?
I think LML's claim is probably geniune, I don't see it making much sense for a scum to claim cop at this stage of the game with no pressure.
It's confusing why VM hasn't been nightkilled yet but with the lack of mafia nightkill on N3 I think we can assume that it isn't from lack of trying by the scum.

Inhim doesn't so much present a plan as he does a method that he believes can evaluate bandwagon activity throughout this game in order to sniff out some scum. I've found where scum vote to be more a matter of personal preference than any evident trend and thus believe that his method would be no better than post analysis in terms of finding scum.

I've also found VitaminR slightly suspicous but I haven't played with him enough to conclude anything definite on him. I find it very odd that it's so clear that if you compare post-by-post between me and DP that our posting history can be so similar with his being clearly worse than mine yet you've decided to go after me instead of him based on reasoning that is MUCH more applicable to him than me.

It's a separation effect that I believe could be very useful later in the game.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #566 (isolation #24) » Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:47 am

That 2nd sentence in the quote isn't even about you, I'm addressing Glork in the post and that 2nd sentence is referring to HIM.

Only the first sentence is referring to you and I've certainly not mischaracterized you in that first sentence.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #568 (isolation #25) » Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:27 pm

The separation effect means that people actively looked at my posting record and DP's and decided to choose to vote for me over DP.

If possibly later in the game me and DP are dead and revealed that I'm innocent while he's scumbag, this separation effect separates the remaining townies by who voted for me and who voted for DP, players can use that information to decide later on lynches.

I'm not going to claim until I get more on me than a bunch of hunches or at least some sort of debate over my innocence.

I'm not a big fan of claiming because of random bandwagons.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #572 (isolation #26) » Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:37 am

How do you know you're a townie again?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #577 (isolation #27) » Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:00 pm

Still no response to my rebuttal of every one of your reasons?

Still no explanation of why you choose to vote me over DP initially when shown the post by post comparison of our posting history?

Still no bloody answer to the questions I've been asking you?

The good ol stonewall approach enh?

My question to DP is very simple, HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU HAVE NO NIGHTACTIONS OR DAYACTIONS?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #579 (isolation #28) » Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:21 pm

I wanted DP to say that thoth.

Blah way to mess up my attempt to possibly trip up scum who might've skimped over that section of the rules.

Bleh I say! Bleh!
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #581 (isolation #29) » Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:52 pm

I never said I wasn't a townie.

I've given absolutely no information about my role and will continue to not give any until I get a satisfactory debate that actually shows me why I am being considered scummier than other people by these bandwagonners.

Out of the people voting for me, we have those who haven't given any reason, one who's given a list of reasons and had them carefully explained out and counterquestioned but continues to refuse to address the rebuttals even after promising to do so after said exams because he wants to get "more people involved"(you mean get other people to answer my rebuttals to your accusations for you? how does that make any sense?)
and one person who's completely misinterpreted one of my posts and has voted me on that.

We have DP who has suspiciously preempted any major bandwagon switch onto him by claiming right away, and apparently that's what every1 likes, people bare all fairly fast b4 the pressure even arrives. This is a guy who doesn't like mass claims, who understands that every claim made is giving more information to the scumbags, why would he so nonchalantly claim? Cuz he can't figure out what his bloody role does? Are you guys seriously buying that? Hell why don't all the players without nightchoices put their bloody roles into the open so we can collectively mull over them and hopefully figure out who's the nightkill immune one and who's the lynch immune one and who might have a hidden double vote and HAND THE BLOODY NIGHTCHOICEPLAYERS TO THE SCUM ON THE GOLDEN PLATTER! THAT'S BLOODY GENIUS!

Why do I feel like I'm the only one who's had his guts tossed around by the DP claim!?

Let me get this straight, in the town there are the straight up roleplayers who have nightactions and are told so, and all the other townie-townie+s who get some cryptic sounding bible verse. And it's perfectly all right for said townies/townies+ to REVEAL THEIR cryptic sounding bible verse so that the town can collectively mull over what the heck it means(how hard can it be for scum to randomly choose a verse out of the several thousand out there?) we hand the nightchoice people on a plate over to the scum who also have a fairly accurate view of who townie+'s are and what their passive abilities/attributes might be while spewing all sorts of smoke around about their role and others roles.

It's not good for the town to out townies/townie+'s, it gives the scum an idea of where to look for our action roles and it gives them an idea of what they're up against in the general population, it's information that we shouldn't be giving them. It's not helpful that DP claimed, I'd say it's downright harmful.

And honestly if his verse is actually what he says it is, then he's probably bloody unlynchable or investigation immune(which implies badness, what have u got to hide if ur innocent?)

Either one would be a good lynch IMO.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #590 (isolation #30) » Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:50 am

That's the point DP, there ARE NO LINES IN A TOWNIE PM FOR YOU TO QUOTE.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #591 (isolation #31) » Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:55 am

@enderx, my post was talking about the TOWN, I am excluding bad people from the town.

@CA this what I remember you asking me:
CA wrote:@Pooky - I don't care how stupid my vote seems to you; what I need from you before I can move past you is some analysis on other players. What do you think of LML's claim? What do you think of Vis's role? Who do you think are other good scum candidates besides DP? Are there any players you feel have been leading this game in the right direction? Is inHim's plan a good plan or not?
I addressed all of those questions in post 555, if you feel that there's something I've failed to address in that post, please explain why and ask for a more thorough response.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #593 (isolation #32) » Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:01 am

I've put down about as thorough a response as I could've humanly possibly provided to everything that's been addressed to me, in fact I've got one person who's voting me for the RESPONSE I've written to another's questions because they misread the response and then the person I was responding to apparently has decided that the response doesn't exist and I'm deliberately trying to avoid his questions.

Glork's continued to fail to respond my rebuttals of his points and counterquestions while promising to answer them, apparently he's realized it'd be a whole lot easier to wait for the rest of the people in this place to just pile onto Pooky's bandwagon and lynch him than to get into any sort of discussion with Pooky.

Meanwhile Lee who started everything's gone into bloody hibernation but hey! that's all good!

Pooky's done nothing to convince you he's innocent? What's he done to convince you that he's scum? Believe it or not this is day 3 and we shouldn't be lynching people just based on them not providing anything to convince you of their innocence!
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #594 (isolation #33) » Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:02 am

oh yea and
vote DP
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #602 (isolation #34) » Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:35 am

Cuz I have POSTED ABSOLUTELY ZERO REASONING ABOUT WHY I THINK YOU SHOULD BE VOTING DP.

Get ur head out of ur !@#$ and read my posts.

Practically no new information? Squeezed?!? I've answered your questions and have contributed what I believe to be important from my point of view, what bloody more could you ask of me? Do you want me to psychically figure out what more you want me to post and post it? Hell if I could do that I would be able to read the minds of the scum and hand out their names to you.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #819 (isolation #35) » Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:58 am

Pooky still think town sux for lynching his poor magical butt :(
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #831 (isolation #36) » Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:28 am

So CA not only got protown Pooky lynched but also threw away the town win to cuddle with the SK?!!

Sigh... CA might become official enemy numero uno for this.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”