Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Mafia of the Chosen Ones (Game Over!)

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:17 pm

Post by Vi »

Thirteen years after the incident described as "Mafia on Holy Orders", the Alnara region was razed by an evil cult of money and power, backed by the influence and foreknowledge of the Fallen Prince.

On the western side of Alnara, an arena was constructed. Not content with merely murdering innocents, those who looked talented, clever, or strong were taken prisoner and brought to the arena as a spectacle. Each week, the arena hosted a brutal challenge - lethal mazes, mismatched pitfights, or simply torture - within which the captives were forced to fight to survive another week until they simply perished. Hope was only possible for those who were strong enough to survive a month in those arbitrary conditions.

This week's challenge? A game of Mafia... A mob of Righteous strangers - untrained civilians, united only by their refusal to swear allegiance to the forces of darkness - was herded into the arena. They were culled from all over the region, with no other ties to each other. A few of them were planted, of course... Demons of the same kind that opened the gates for this new world order thirteen years ago. The mob was ordered to find and kill the Demons among them until none remained - or be preyed upon until none remained. Of course, the Demons could secretly signal a hidden sniper to open fire on a particular civilian during the chaos of the lynch... It was all planned to be as protracted and brutal as possible.

From somewhere above, a Fallen Seraph gleefully watched as the crowd of humans was led into the arena, eagerly anticipating the senseless bloodshed to follow. At least, until another figure showed up. A Loyal Seraph apparated above the arena as well. Understandably concerned that this was hardly a fair fight for the civilians, the Loyal Seraph planned on evening the odds... and the Fallen Seraph took that as a challenge.

A desperate fight for survival on earth, silently manipulated by a unseen duel in the sky... A large crowd of rich onlookers filled the arena, eager to be entertained. If nothing else, let what could be your last week on earth be thrilling and worth the living!

A large horn blows to indicate that the event has begun... The anticipation of the battle of wits is overwhelming... Cue mood music.

Important Links:

Original Player List:

1) AGar
2) AlmasterGM
3) Andrius
4) Baby Spice
5) Empking
6) Equinox
7) Fate
8) Furcolow
9) Guderian
10)
h
i
t
o
g
o
r
o
s
h
i

11) inHimshallibe
12) Jack
13) Katsuki
14) Kitoari
15) Magua
16)
M
e
r
k
a
b
a
h
(Amished + VP Baltar hydra)
17) mothrax
18) Nachomamma8
19)
P
l
u
m

20) RayFrost
21) Rhinox
22) singersigner
23)
s
o
t
t
y
r
u
l
e
z
(Sotty7 + Zachrulez hydra)
24) VasudeVa
25) vezokpiraka

Spoiler: Final Outcomes
Either Work Hard or You Might As Well Quit:
(bolded = confirmed)
[...]

I Know You're Out There Somewhere - Somewhere You Can Hear My Voice:

[...]

Burning You Up, Ready or Not!:

5. Empking - Righteous - Incinerated Day 3.
3. Andrius - Righteous
Neighborizer
- Incinerated Day 5...

h
i
t
o
g
o
r
o
s
h
i
-
Loyal Seraph
- Incinerated Day 7...

Hey, Little Sister--SHOTGUN:

6. Equinox - Righteous
Doctor
- Sniped Day 2...
15. Magua - Righteous - Sniped Day 4.
24. VasudeVa - Righteous - Sniped Day 6.

If That's Your Best, Your Best Won't Do!:

25. vezokpiraka - Righteous - Rejected Day 1.

14. Kitoari - Dark Demon - Rejected Day 2!

9. Guderian - Righteous - Rejected Day 3.
13. Katsuki - Righteous - Rejected Day 4.
4. Baby Spice - Righteous - Rejected Day 5.
2. AlmasterGM - Righteous - Rejected Day 6.
17. mothrax - Righteous - Rejected Day 6.

11. inHimshallibe -
Darkened
Shadow Demon - Rejected Day 7!

Like a Jigsaw Puzzle With a Couple of Pieces Gone:

s
o
t
t
y
r
u
l
e
z
-
Loyal Seraph
- Abandoned Day 7...

M
e
r
k
a
b
a
h
-
Fallen Seraph
- Abandoned Day 7...
P
l
u
m
-
Fallen Seraph
- Abandoned Day 7...

Might as Well be Walkin' on the Sun:

21. Rhinox - Righteous - Attempted the impossible Day 1.
1. AGar - Righteous - Attempted the impossible Day 3.

7. Fate -
Darkened
Shadow Demon - Attempted the impossible Day 4!

12. Jack -
Darkened
Shadow Demon
Memetic Vigilante
- Attempted the impossible Day 6!!!

Tell Me Why This is a Land of Confusion!:

8. Furcolow - Righteous - Inquisited Day 6.

20. RayFrost -
Shadowed Unstoppable
Dark Demon - Inquisited Day 7!!!

22. singersigner - Righteous
Doctor Memetic Vigilante
- Inquisited Day 9...

18. Nachomamma8 -
Tarhalindur, Penn Jillette Over Mafia
- Atheist Illusionist
Doctor Memetic Vigilante
- Inquisited Day 9!!!

That Shape is My Shade, There Where I Used to Stand:

[...]
Last edited by Vi on Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:11 am, edited 66 times in total.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by Vi »

How this game works:

Ruleset is completely original, or it was before it was stolen from Vi.
Rules in bold have changed from the norm or are otherwise especially worth reading.

--Confirmation Period (Pregame):
What is it?
This is the period between when you /in to play and when I open the game thread for Day 1.
Pregame is for Confirming AND...
Confirmation will be done via PM in this game. After I create the game thread, I will send out Role PMs. Please confirm by quoting your Role PM to me and adding "/confirm". In addition, see
Revised Holy Orders
below.
Can we start yet?
When all but three players have confirmed, I will unlock the game thread for Day 1.

--Day:
What is it? What do I do?
This is the period during which everyone who's alive can post in this topic. The Righteous (Town) wishes to find and lynch the members of the Demons (Mafia) or anyone else whose Win Condition requires the Righteous to die.
What is voting, and how do I do it?
Players may vote for a person they want to see lynched by posting
Vote: PLAYERNAME
somewhere in their posts. I won't accept it if it's not in bold, but if it looks like it's in that format I'll accept it.
What is unvoting?
You can also unvote players, like:
Unvote: PLAYERNAME
. This is not required in between votes, but helpful.
Do we have to lynch?
You are allowed to vote to No Lynch (
Vote: No Lynch
). This will take effect if no other majority can be formed from the players off the No Lynch wagon.
Can the Mafia talk to each other during the Day?
Yes.
Prod/Replacement Policy:
Prods will be made on players who have been absent for 72 hours. Players who do not respond to prods within 48 hours will be forcibly replaced at the earliest opportunity.
Player Abandonment Policy:
If half of the player list needs replacement at any one time, I will ask the remaining players if they want to keep the game alive. If a majority of the remaining players does not respond "Yes" OR I cannot find replacements within three days, I will declare the game abandoned and it will end right there.
Deadlines:
See the Hawt New Game Mechanic. You know what's coming.~
When does the Day end?
The Day ends when a certain number of players (called the lynch threshold and usually a true majority of the living players) is voting the same player or No Lynch. If a majority of the living players are voting for someone, that player will immediately be LYNCHED (killed, removed from the game) and the next Day will begin.
What happens at deadline?
The Day ends, the vote count is reset, and the next Day begins.
I have more than one Role Action! Can I use them all at once?
Yes.
Role Overlap Policy:
Contradictions in action resolution (i.e. mutual roleblocks) are resolved by giving the first action submitted priority. This ONLY applies if actions cannot be resolved normally.

--Twilight:
*sparkle*
THIS IS WHAT TRUE FEAR LOOKS LIKE
What is it?
This is the period between when the hammer vote (the last vote placed that put someone at a majority) and when the mod shows up to post a reveal. There is nothing special about Twilight in this game.

--Night:
What is it?
Something that doesn't apply to this game. This game is Instant Night.

--THINGS THAT YOU CANNOT DO:
Can I talk about this game elsewhere?
While this game is ongoing, you are NOT allowed to discuss it in other topics/games (as this will likely get you modkilled in that game
as well as
this one). PMing other players about the game will result in a modkill. This game is in
this topic
, the Mafia QuickTopic, and in specific places that have previously been given my okay. That's it.
You use cool colors! Can I use them?
No. Impersonating the mod is both cheesy and fraudulent. I will use
gray
in my modtext. Do not use gray in your posts, or risk being modkilled.
I know how to prove my Towniness! I'll post my Role PM!
No you won't. Quoting your Role PM or anything I tell you via PM will result in your modkill.
Okay, but I can still prove my Towniness through other, clever ways...
No you won't. As a moderator I try to avoid betraying who the scum are through any means. If you try to break the game, etc. through invisible text, cryptography, etc., you will be modkilled.
I have mod powers... so I can edit/delete this post... right?
No. What you post in this topic STAYS in this topic. If you multipost because the board is messing up, I will not delete the extra posts.
I'm dead. Can I still post?
No, with one exception. A recently decased player may make a "bah" post consisting of the word "Ouch". If you like, you may instead post "Ouchies". You may also include a :( . Nothing else is acceptable. You have 20 posts from the time of your death to make this "bah" post.
You talk a lot about modkills. What is a modkill?
Pretty self-explanatory on its face - I kill you immediately. I also change your role retroactively to Neutral Survivor - meaning you auto-lose. If you give away game-sensitive information, I will kill one of your partners too - something you REALLY don't want.

--Other:
Stuff (stolen from Wizcat).
I am never wrong. Unless, of course, reality has warped, making me wrong. Please point occasions where this may have occurred out to me so that I may kick reality's ass. I specifically read for bold text, so use that if you want my attention.
Theme Game Disclaimer.
This game is not obligated to make sense until it is over. I may include any number of exotic roles and abilities in this game -
and you will like it
2)
Miscellaneous.
Play to win.
3)
Other Things.
Have fun. Or else. And remember, it's a game - keep it classy and don't take things personally; everyone's doing what they have to to win.
4)
One More Thing.
Don't annoy the mod. The mod annoys back.
5)
Etc..
Etc. (Note: I reserve the right to clarify "Etc." at any time, to include adding or changing rules. You will be notified if that happens.)

--Hawt New Game Mechanic rules:
Instant Night.
There is no Night phase. The default action resolution time is immediately at deadline or lynch time. Actions submitted by players who die during the Day (i.e. by lynching) will not be counted.
Battery-Powered Deadlines.
With each vote count I will tell you what percentage of the Day remains. That percentage will decrease according to a number of factors, the most important one being genuine activity. When the percentage reaches 0%, the deadline falls and the Day ends.
QuickTopic Repost Policy.
Publicly posting QuickTopics that you are given for this game is grounds for modkill. Don't do it.
Revised Holy Orders.
You know the following mechanics are in the game.
*Pregame and before any Role PMs are sent out, each player must vote for two players to become Seraphs. In the interest of protecting game integrity, the mod may instill some election fraud into the process.
*Each Seraph may choose one other player (other than the other Seraph, silly) to partner with them in sort of a hydra relationship. Aside from being more fun this way, this also makes Seraph V/LA much less of an issue.
*One Seraph will represent the Demons, the other Seraph will represent the Righteous. You will not know which one represents whom, though - that will be decided after the elections.
*Neither Seraph may speak or vote inthread.
*Each Seraph will wield modlike power over the setup, capable of granting power roles, altering the mechanics, and so forth. This power is tempered by the cost they must pay to use each of these abilities, measured in Faith.
*Most Holy Orders can only be used once.
*With a few exceptions, a single Seraph may not target the same player with multiple Holy Orders.
*Some Holy Orders will cost more or cost less based on when they are used.
*Each real-time day both Seraphs' Faith will increase by 10%, rounded down. If this is increase would be 0, that Seraph's Faith will increase by 1 as something of a pity gesture.
*Each time a lynch is achieved (someone must be lynched; No Lynch doesn't qualify) both Seraphs will receive a boost in Faith proportional to the remaining battery power.
*If a Seraph dies somehow, there will be an extreme penalty for that Seraph's faction.
Basically, read the Role PMs from Mafia on Holy Orders. Expect that sort of thing again.
Last edited by Vi on Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by Vi »

These are some sample PMs that may go out over the course of the game.
~NAME~

Welcome to
Mafia on Holy Orders
. You are one of the
Righteous

You have no special abilities at this time.

You win when no living player's Win Condition requires members of the Righteous to die.

Please confirm via PM. I wish you the best of luck.
--HOLY ORDER--

You have been granted the following ability.
Doctor
- Each Day you may choose a living player. If they are targeted by a kill at the end of the Day, that kill will be blocked.
Hope this helps! Good luck!
--HOLY ORDER--

You have received the following message.
This is a message from Lord Nergal. I await you on the Dread Isle.
Last edited by Vi on Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by Vi »

Role randomization is in progress. Please confirm via PM.

When I have received 21 confirms, I will begin the game.

All Role PMs are out! Please confirm!
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:59 am

Post by Vi »

And... that's enough confirms. We're ready to go!

Vote Count 0:
Come sail away!

Not Voting:
AGar, AlmasterGM, Andrius, Baby Spice, Empking, Equinox, Fate, Furcolow, Guderian, inHimshallibe, Jack, Katsuki, Kitoari, Magua, mothrax, Nachomamma8, RayFrost, Rhinox, singersigner, VasudeVa, vezokpiraka

-It is now Day 1!

--With 21 alive, it will take 11 to lynch.

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(100%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #33 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:03 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count I:
Free-for-all of DOOM!
vezokpiraka (L-3) ~ AlmasterGM, Fate, Equinox, Kitoari, Jack, Andrius, Katsuki, Guderian

Jack (L-10) ~ Magua,
Guderian

AGar (L-10) ~ mothrax
Baby Spice (L-11) ~
Equinox

Equinox (L-11) ~
Kitoari

Not Voting:
AGar,
AlmasterGM, Andrius,
Baby Spice, Empking,
Equinox, Fate,
Furcolow,
Guderian,
inHimshallibe,
Jack, Katsuki, Kitoari, Magua, mothrax,
Nachomamma8, RayFrost, Rhinox, singersigner, VasudeVa, vezokpiraka

---You get these three hours for free.

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(100%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #67 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count II:
Thy sins be purged...
vezokpiraka (LYNCH) ~ AlmasterGM, Fate, Equinox, Kitoari, Jack, Andrius, Katsuki, Guderian, mothrax, Baby Spice, Magua

AGar (L-11) ~
mothrax

Jack (L-11) ~
Magua

Not Voting:
AGar,
Baby Spice,
Empking, Furcolow, inHimshallibe, Nachomamma8, RayFrost, Rhinox, singersigner, VasudeVa, vezokpiraka

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(100%)

--- vezokpiraka ---
Righteous
--- Rejected Day 1.

-The remaining battery power was converted!

-The sound of a horn is heard...

--- Rhinox ---
Righteous
--- Attempted the impossible Day 1.

Vote Count III:
THE FIGHT IS ON

Not Voting:
AGar, AlmasterGM, Andrius, Baby Spice, Empking, Equinox, Fate, Furcolow, Guderian, inHimshallibe, Jack, Katsuki, Kitoari, Magua, mothrax, Nachomamma8, RayFrost,
Rhinox,
singersigner, VasudeVa,
vezokpiraka

-It is now Day 2!

--With 19 alive, it will take 10 to lynch.

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(100%)
Last edited by Vi on Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #129 (isolation #7) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:40 pm

Post by Vi »

Equinox wrote:
Vi, can the scum choose their Day 1 kill during confirmation phase, or do they have to wait until the day actually starts?
No comment.

I'm doing this thing called "going to sleep", and tomorrow I have much bigger things than mafiascum going on IRL.
Please don't lay waste to the countryside while I'm gone.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #267 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:28 am

Post by Vi »

Mini Vote Count (brought to you by OhGodMyLife):
Guderian (L-4) ~
Equinox, Andrius,
inHimshallibe, Andrius, Kitoari, mothrax, Jack, VasudeVa
Jack (L-8) ~ Guderian, Magua
mothrax (L-8) ~ Baby Spice, RayFrost
Kitoari (L-9) ~ Equinox
Magua (L-10) ~
inHimshallibe

Not Voting:
AGar, AlmasterGM,
Andrius, Baby Spice,
Empking,
Equinox,
Fate, Furcolow,
Guderian, inHimshallibe, Jack,
Katsuki,
Kitoari, Magua, mothrax,
Nachomamma8,
RayFrost,
singersigner,
VasudeVa

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(100%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #301 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count IV:
Fierce clashes
Guderian (L-4) ~ inHimshallibe, Andrius, Kitoari, mothrax,
Jack,
VasudeVa, Empking

Kitoari (L-8) ~ Equinox, Jack
Magua (L-9) ~ Nachomamma8

Not Voting:
AGar, AlmasterGM,
Empking,
Fate, Furcolow, Katsuki,
Nachomamma8,
singersigner
AGar 1 | AGM 0 | Andrius 0 | BS 0 | Emp 0 | Equi 0 | Fate 0 | Furc 1 | Gud 0 | inHim 0 | Jack 0 | Kat 0 | Kito 0 | Magua 0 | moth 0 | Nacho 0 | Ray 0 | sinsig 0 | Vas 0

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(95%)

--HOLY ORDER--

-The Fallen Seraph team currently possesses 165 Faith.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #337 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:03 am

Post by Vi »

All players have confirmed.

Please stop THINKING about talking about ongoing games.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #422 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:14 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count V:
We interrupt this thread with more Fire Emblem
Guderian (L-4) ~ inHimshallibe, Andrius, Kitoari, mothrax, VasudeVa, Empking

Kitoari (L-7) ~ Equinox, Jack, Nachomamma8
Magua (L-10) ~
Nachomamma8

Not Voting:
AGar, AlmasterGM, Fate, Furcolow, Katsuki, singersigner
AGar 2 | AGM 0 | Andrius 0 | BS 0 | Emp 0 | Equi 0 | Fate 0 | Furc 2 | Gud 1 | inHim 0 | Jack 0 | Kat 0 | Kito 1 | Magua 0 | moth 0 | Nacho 0 | Ray 0 | sinsig 0 | Vas 0

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
(89%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #470 (isolation #12) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count VI:
A vote count for the mod
Guderian (L-4) ~ inHimshallibe, Andrius, Kitoari, mothrax,
VasudeVa,
Empking, AGar

Kitoari (L-5) ~ Equinox, Jack, Nachomamma8, Fate, Katsuki
Jack (L-9) ~ Guderian,
Magua

AGar (L-9) ~ Magua
Katsuki (L-9) ~ VasudeVa

Not Voting:
AGar,
AlmasterGM,
Fate,
Furcolow,
Katsuki,
singersigner
AGar 0 | AGM 1 | Andrius 0 | BS 1 | Emp 0 | Equi 0 | Fate 0 | Furc 3 PROD1 0 | Gud 2 | inHim 1 | Jack 1 | Kat 0 | Kito 2 | Magua 0 | moth 1 | Nacho 0 | Ray 0 | sinsig 1 | Vas 0

-Furcolow has been prodded...

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(80%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #531 (isolation #13) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:32 am

Post by Vi »

Mini Vote Count:

Kitoari (L-1) ~ Equinox, Jack, Nachomamma8, Fate, Katsuki, Furcolow, singersigner, inHimshallibe, Magua

Guderian (L-5) ~
inHimshallibe,
Andrius, Kitoari, mothrax, Empking, AGar
Jack (L-9) ~ Guderian
Magua (L-9) ~ VasudeVa
AGar (L-10) ~
Magua

Katsuki (L-10) ~
VasudeVa

Not Voting:
AlmasterGM,
Furcolow, singersigner

AGar -1 | AGM 1 | Andrius -1 | BS 1 | Emp 0 | Equi -1 | Fate -1 | Furc -1 PROD1 0 | Gud 2 | inHim -1 | Jack -1 | Kat 0 | Kito -1 | Magua -1 | moth -1 | Nacho -1 | Ray -1 | sinsig -1 | Vas -1

-Kitoari is at L-1!

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(80%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #533 (isolation #14) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:41 am

Post by Vi »

Vote Count VII:
The fight is on! ...even if you're not
Kitoari (LYNCH) ~ Equinox, Jack, Nachomamma8, Fate, Katsuki, Furcolow, singersigner, inHimshallibe, Magua, Empking

Guderian (L-6) ~ Andrius, Kitoari, mothrax,
Empking,
AGar
Jack (L-9) ~ Guderian
Magua (L-9) ~ VasudeVa

Not Voting:
AlmasterGM
AGar -1 | AGM 1 | Andrius -1 | BS 1 | Emp -1 | Equi -1 | Fate -1 | Furc -1 PROD1 0 | Gud 2 | inHim -1 | Jack -1 | Kat 0 | Kito -1 | Magua -1 | moth -1 | Nacho -1 | Ray -1 | sinsig -1 | Vas -1

---The smell of smoke surrounds Magua as of post 526...

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(80%)

---- Kitoari ----
Dark Demon
---- Rejected Day 2!

---- Equinox ----
Righteous
Doctor
---- Sniped Day 2...

Vote Count VIII:
The war machines keep going

Not Voting:
AGar, AlmasterGM, Andrius, Baby Spice, Empking,
Equinox,
Fate, Furcolow, Guderian, inHimshallibe, Jack, Katsuki,
Kitoari,
Magua, mothrax, Nachomamma8, RayFrost, singersigner, VasudeVa
AGar -1 | AGM 1 | Andrius -1 | BS 1 | Emp -1 | Fate -1 | Furc -1 PROD1 0 | Gud 2 | inHim -1 | Jack -1 | Kat 0 | Magua -1 | moth -1 | Nacho -1 | Ray -1 | sinsig -1 | Vas -1

-It is now Day 3!

--With 17 alive, it will take 9 to lynch.

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(100%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #579 (isolation #15) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count IX:
24-HOUR DOOMATHON
Guderian (L-3) ~
Empking,
Fate, Katsuki, Nachomamma8, mothrax,
RayFrost,
inHimshallibe, AGar

Magua (L-7) ~ VasudeVa,
Nachomamma8,
Jack
RayFrost (L-7) ~ Empking, Furcolow
AGar (L-8) ~ Magua

Not Voting:
AGar,
AlmasterGM, Andrius, Baby Spice,
Empking, Fate, Furcolow,
Guderian,
inHimshallibe, Jack, Katsuki, Magua, mothrax, Nachomamma8, RayFrost,
singersigner,
VasudeVa,
RayFrost
AGar 0 | AGM 2 | Andrius 0 | BS 2 | Emp 0 | Fate 0 | Furc 0 PROD1 1 | Gud -- | inHim 0 | Jack 0 | Kat 0 | Magua 0 | moth 0 | Nacho 0 | Ray 0 | sinsig 0 | Vas 0

-I have been informed that Guderian has RAGEquit the site. :\
I can have a replacement ready for him rather quickly if you don't lynch that slot by the time I wake up tomorrow.

-A small glow surrounds RayFrost as of post 547...

-RayFrost shines in radiant glory as of post 547...

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|||
(98%)
Last edited by Vi on Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #620 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:34 am

Post by Vi »

Mini Vote Count:
Guderian (L-2) ~ Fate, Katsuki, Nachomamma8, mothrax, inHimshallibe, AGar, Baby Spice

Magua (L-7) ~ VasudeVa, Jack
RayFrost (L-7) ~ Empking, Furcolow
AGar (L-8) ~ Magua

Not Voting:
AlmasterGM, Andrius,
Baby Spice,
Guderian, singersigner, RayFrost
AGar -1 | AGM -1 | Andrius -1 | BS -1 | Emp -1 | Fate -1 | Furc -1 PROD1 1 | Gud -- | inHim 0 | Jack 0 | Kat 0 | Magua -1 | moth -1 | Nacho 0 | Ray -1 | sinsig -1 | Vas -1

-Searching for a replacement for Guderian...

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|||
(98%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #636 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:20 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count X:
It's not quicklynching; it's kicking ass!
Guderian (LYNCH) ~ Fate, Katsuki, Nachomamma8, mothrax, inHimshallibe, AGar, Baby Spice, Jack, Furcolow

RayFrost (L-8) ~ Empking,
Furcolow

Magua (L-8) ~ VasudeVa,
Jack

AGar (L-8) ~ Magua

Not Voting:
AlmasterGM, Andrius, Guderian, singersigner, RayFrost
AGar -1 | AGM -1 | Andrius -1 | BS -1 | Emp -1 | Fate -1 | Furc -1 PROD1 1 | Gud -- | inHim 0 | Jack -1 | Kat 0 | Magua -1 | moth -1 | Nacho 0 | Ray -1 | sinsig -1 | Vas -1

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||
(92%)

--- Guderian ---
Righteous
--- Rejected Day 3.

-You hear the sound of a horn...

--- AGar ---
Righteous
--- Attempted the impossible Day 3.

--- Empking ---
Righteous
--- Incinerated Day 3.

Vote Count XI:
One third of the players down

Not Voting:
AGar,
Empking,
Fate, Furcolow,
Guderian,
inHimshallibe, Jack, Katsuki, Magua, mothrax, Nachomamma8, RayFrost, singersigner, VasudeVa
AGM 0 | Andrius 0 | BS 0 | Fate 0 | Furc 0 | inHim 1 | Jack 0 | Kat 1 | Magua 0 | moth 0 | Nacho 1 | Ray 0 | sinsig 0 | Vas 0

-It is now Day 4!

--With 14 alive, it will take 8 to lynch.

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(100%)
Last edited by Vi on Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #693 (isolation #18) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XII:
Anger leads to hate
Furcolow (L-5) ~ Fate, Andrius, Katsuki

Katsuki (L-6) ~ Jack, mothrax
VasudeVa (L-7) ~ Furcolow
singersigner (L-8) ~
Furcolow

Jack (L-8) ~
Furcolow

No Lynch (L-8) ~
Furcolow, Jack

Empking (L-8) ~ Furcolow

Not Voting:
AlmasterGM,
Andrius,
Baby Spice,
Fate, Furcolow,
inHimshallibe,
Jack, Katsuki,
Magua,
mothrax,
Nachomamma8, RayFrost, singersigner, VasudeVa
AGM 0 | Andrius 0 | BS 0 | Fate 0 | Furc 0 | inHim 1 | Jack 0 | Kat 0 | Magua 0 | moth 0 | Nacho 1 | Ray 0 | sinsig 0 | Vas 0

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(100%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #722 (isolation #19) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XIII:
Relatively more cautious
VasudeVa (L-4) ~ Furcolow, Baby Spice, Magua, inHimshallibe

Furcolow (L-6) ~ Fate,
Andrius,
Katsuki
Katsuki (L-6) ~ Jack, mothrax
Nachomamma8 (L-7) ~ Andrius
Magua (L-7) ~ VasudeVa
Baby Spice (L-7) ~ RayFrost

Not Voting:
AlmasterGM,
Baby Spice, inHimshallibe, Magua,
Nachomamma8,
RayFrost,
singersigner,
VasudeVa

AGM 1 | Andrius 0 | BS 0 | Fate 0 | Furc 0 | inHim 0 | Jack 0 | Kat 1 | Magua 0 | moth 1 | Nacho 0 | Ray 0 | sinsig 1 | Vas 0

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||
(92%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #794 (isolation #20) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:44 am

Post by Vi »

Mini Vote Count:
Furcolow (L-5) ~
Fate,
Katsuki, Fate,
Andrius,
singersigner
VasudeVa (L-5) ~
Furcolow,
Baby Spice, Magua, inHimshallibe
Katsuki (L-6) ~ Jack, mothrax,
Fate, Andrius

Magua (L-7) ~ VasudeVa
singersigner (L-7) ~ AlmasterGM
Nachomamma8 (L-8) ~
Andrius

Not Voting:
AlmasterGM,
Nachomamma8,
singersigner,
Andrius
AGM -1 | Andrius -1 | BS 0 | Fate -1 | Furc -1 | inHim -1 | Jack 0 | Kat -1 | Magua -1 | moth -1 | Nacho 0 | Ray 0 | sinsig -1 | Vas 0

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||
(92%)

---

The ruleset has been amended to include something I THOUGHT was in there but wasn't.
(There are no conflicts with this in the game right now, but if I run this game again it would be nice to finally not forget something.)
*With a few exceptions, a single Seraph may not target the same player with multiple Holy Orders.
Last edited by Vi on Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #813 (isolation #21) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XIV:
Internet Hate Machine
Furcolow (L-5) ~ Katsuki, Fate, singersigner
VasudeVa (L-5) ~ Baby Spice, Magua, inHimshallibe
Katsuki (L-5) ~ Jack, mothrax,
Furcolow,
Furcolow

Magua (L-7) ~ VasudeVa

Not Voting:
Nachomamma8, Andrius
AGM 0 | Andrius 0 | BS 1 | Fate 0 | Furc 0 | inHim 0 | Jack 0 | Kat 0 | Magua 0 | moth 0 | Nacho 1 | Ray 0 | sinsig 0 | Vas 1

-The world seems darker around Furcolow as of post 809...

---This site is taking up way too much of my free time recently.
I'm still going to keep modding, but if I seem irritable or otherwise pressed for patience, that's why.

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
(86%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #847 (isolation #22) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XV:
The post stream slows slightly
Katsuki (L-3) ~ Jack, mothrax, Furcolow, Nachomamma8, Fate

VasudeVa (L-5) ~ Baby Spice, Magua,
inHimshallibe,
Andrius
Furcolow (L-6) ~ Katsuki,
Fate,
singersigner
Magua (L-7) ~ VasudeVa

Not Voting:
Nachomamma8, Andrius,
inHimshallibe
AGM 0 | Andrius 0 | BS 0 | Fate 0 | Furc 1 | inHim 0 | Jack 1 | Kat 0 | Magua 0 | moth 1 | Nacho 0 | Ray 1 | sinsig 1 | Vas 0

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||
(77%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #906 (isolation #23) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:19 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XVI:
Alas, Katsuki
Katsuki (L-2) ~ Jack,
mothrax, Furcolow,
Nachomamma8, Fate, inHimshallibe, mothrax, Furcolow

VasudeVa (L-6) ~ Baby Spice, Magua,
Andrius

Baby Spice (L-6) ~ RayFrost, Andrius
Furcolow (L-7) ~
Katsuki,
singersigner
Magua (L-7) ~ VasudeVa
Fate (L-8) ~
mothrax

Not Voting:
inHimshallibe,
Katsuki
AGM 1 | Andrius 0 | BS 0 | Fate 0 | Furc 0 | inHim 0 | Jack 0 | Kat 0 | Magua 0 | moth 0 | Nacho 0 | Ray 0 | sinsig 0 | Vas 0

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||
(72%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #924 (isolation #24) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XVII:
So tell me what you want, what you really really want
Katsuki (L-1) ~ Jack, Nachomamma8, Fate, inHimshallibe, mothrax, Furcolow, RayFrost

VasudeVa (L-6) ~ Baby Spice, Magua
Baby Spice (L-7) ~
RayFrost,
Andrius
Furcolow (L-7) ~ singersigner
Magua (L-7) ~ VasudeVa

Not Voting: Katsuki
AGM 2 | Andrius 1 | BS 1 | Fate 0 | Furc 1 | inHim 1 | Jack 1 | Kat 0 | Magua 0 | moth 0 | Nacho 1 | Ray 0 | sinsig 0 | Vas 1

Katsuki is at L-1!

-A small glow surrounds RayFrost as of post 915...

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
(61%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #927 (isolation #25) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XVIII:
Moving right along, then
Katsuki (LYNCH) ~ Jack, Nachomamma8, Fate, inHimshallibe, mothrax, Furcolow, RayFrost, VasudeVa

VasudeVa (L-6) ~ Baby Spice, Magua
Baby Spice (L-7) ~ Andrius
Furcolow (L-7) ~ singersigner
Magua (L-8) ~
VasudeVa

Not Voting: Katsuki
AGM 2 | Andrius -1 | BS 1 | Fate 0 | Furc 1 | inHim 1 | Jack 1 | Kat 0 | Magua 0 | moth 0 | Nacho 1 | Ray 0 | sinsig 0 | Vas -1

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
(61%)

--- Katsuki ---
Righteous
--- Rejected Day 4.

--- Fate ---
Shadowed
Dark Demon
--- Attempted the impossible Day 4!

--- Magua ---
Righteous
--- Sniped Day 4.

Vote Count XIX:
Things are getting serious...

Not Voting:
Fate,
Furcolow, inHimshallibe, Jack,
Katsuki, Magua,
mothrax, Nachomamma8, RayFrost, singersigner, VasudeVa
AGM 2 | Andrius -1 | BS 1 | Furc 1 | inHim 1 | Jack 1 | moth 0 | Nacho 1 | Ray 0 | sinsig 0 | Vas -1

-It is now Day 5!

--With 11 alive, it will take 6 to lynch.

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(100%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #968 (isolation #26) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XX:
Haters gonna hate
Baby Spice (L-4) ~ RayFrost, singersigner

mothrax (L-5) ~ Baby Spice
AlmasterGM (L-5) ~ Jack

Not Voting:
AlmasterGM, Andrius,
Baby Spice,
Furcolow, inHimshallibe,
Jack,
mothrax, Nachomamma8,
RayFrost, singersigner,
VasudeVa
AGM 0 | Andrius 0 | BS 0 | Furc 0 | inHim 2 | Jack 0 | moth 0 | Nacho 0 | Ray 0 | sinsig 0 | Vas 0

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||
(92%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #988 (isolation #27) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XXI:
Relative silence following Fate and death
Baby Spice (L-3) ~ RayFrost, singersigner, Andrius

mothrax (L-5) ~ Baby Spice
AlmasterGM (L-5) ~ Jack
Andrius (L-5) ~ VasudeVa

Not Voting:
AlmasterGM,
Andrius,
Furcolow, inHimshallibe, mothrax, Nachomamma8,
VasudeVa

AGM 0 | Andrius 0 | BS 0 | Furc 0 | inHim 0 | Jack 1 | moth 0 | Nacho 1 | Ray 0 | sinsig 1 | Vas 0

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|||
(83%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1059 (isolation #28) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:16 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XXII:
Hear me, for I speak
Baby Spice (L-3) ~ RayFrost, singersigner,
Andrius,
AlmasterGM

AlmasterGM (L-5) ~ Jack
Andrius (L-5) ~ VasudeVa
VasudeVa (L-5) ~ Baby Spice
mothrax (L-6) ~
Baby Spice

Not Voting:
AlmasterGM,
Furcolow, inHimshallibe, mothrax, Nachomamma8, Andrius
AGM 0 | Andrius 0 | BS 0 | Furc 0 | inHim 0 | Jack 0 | moth 0 | Nacho 2 | Ray 0 | sinsig 0 | Vas 1

-The smell of smoke surrounds Andrius as of post 992...

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
(76%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1129 (isolation #29) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XXIII:
Scum roulette
Baby Spice (L-3) ~ RayFrost, singersigner,
AlmasterGM,
VasudeVa
singersigner (L-3) ~ Nachomamma8, AlmasterGM, Jack

Jack (L-5) ~ Furcolow
Andrius (L-6) ~
VasudeVa

AlmasterGM (L-6) ~
Jack

Not Voting:
Furcolow,
inHimshallibe, mothrax,
Nachomamma8,
Andrius
AGM 0 | Andrius 0 | BS 0 | Furc 0 | inHim 0 | Jack 0 | moth 0 | Nacho 0 | Ray 0 | sinsig 0 | Vas 0

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
(71%)
Last edited by Vi on Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1137 (isolation #30) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XXIV:
A peaceful day under the watchful eye
singersigner (L-2) ~ Nachomamma8, AlmasterGM, Jack, Furcolow

Baby Spice (L-3) ~ RayFrost, singersigner, VasudeVa
Jack (L-6) ~
Furcolow

Not Voting:
inHimshallibe, mothrax, Andrius
AGM 1 | Andrius 1 | BS 1 | Furc 0 | inHim 1 | Jack 0 | moth 1 | Nacho 1 | Ray 0 | sinsig 0 | Vas 1

---A typo in the previous vote count was fixed.

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
(59%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1173 (isolation #31) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:51 am

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XXV:
The execution order
Baby Spice (LYNCH) ~ RayFrost, singersigner, VasudeVa, Andrius, mothrax, AlmasterGM

singersigner (L-3) ~ Nachomamma8,
AlmasterGM,
Jack,
Furcolow

Not Voting:
inHimshallibe,
mothrax, Andrius,
Furcolow
AGM -1 | Andrius -1 | BS -1 | Furc -1 | inHim -1 | Jack -1 | moth -1 | Nacho 1 | Ray -1 | sinsig -1 | Vas -1

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|||
(53%)

-----

--- Baby Spice ---
Righteous
--- Rejected Day 5.

--- Andrius ---
Righteous
Neighborizer
--- Incinerated Day 5...

----

Vote Count XXVI:
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?

Not Voting:
AlmasterGM,
Andrius, Baby Spice,
Furcolow, inHimshallibe, Jack, mothrax, Nachomamma8, RayFrost, singersigner, VasudeVa
AGM -1 | Furc -1 | inHim -1 | Jack -1 | moth -1 | Nacho 1 | Ray -1 | sinsig -1 | VV -1

--With 9 alive, it will take 5 to lynch.

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(100%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1193 (isolation #32) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:14 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XXVII:
Another mystery so late in the game
AlmasterGM (L-3) ~ singersigner, Jack

singersigner (L-4) ~ AlmasterGM

Not Voting:
AlmasterGM,
Furcolow, inHimshallibe,
Jack,
mothrax, Nachomamma8, RayFrost,
singersigner,
VasudeVa
AGM 0 | Furc 0 | inHim 0 | Jack 0 | moth 0 | Nacho 2 | Ray 0 | sinsig 0 | VV 0

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(100%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1213 (isolation #33) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XXVIII:
Close to a fiery end?
AlmasterGM (L-2) ~ singersigner, Jack, Furcolow

singersigner (L-3) ~ AlmasterGM, Nachomamma8
Furcolow (L-4) ~ mothrax

Not Voting:
Furcolow,
inHimshallibe,
mothrax, Nachomamma8,
RayFrost, VasudeVa
AGM 1 | Furc 0 | inHim 1 | Jack 0 | moth 0 | Nacho 0 | Ray 0 | sinsig 0 | VV 1

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(90%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1235 (isolation #34) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:37 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XXIX:
Hope springs eternal
singersigner (L-2) ~ AlmasterGM, Nachomamma8, VasudeVa

AlmasterGM (L-3) ~ singersigner, Jack,
Furcolow

Furcolow (L-4) ~ mothrax
VasudeVa (L-4) ~ Furcolow

Not Voting:
inHimshallibe, RayFrost,
VasudeVa

AGM 0 | Furc 0 | inHim 2 | Jack 1 | moth 1 | Nacho 0 | Ray 0 | sinsig 0 | VV 0

--HOLY ORDER--

-Today is a double day! The battery has been refilled. The battery will not reset in between lynches.

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(100%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1280 (isolation #35) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:13 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XXX:
For VICTORY!
AlmasterGM (L-YNCH) ~ singersigner, Jack, VasudeVa, Nachomamma8, mothrax

VasudeVa (L-3) ~ Furcolow, RayFrost
singersigner (L-4) ~ AlmasterGM,
Nachomamma8, VasudeVa

Furcolow (L-5) ~
mothrax

mothrax (L-5) ~
VasudeVa

Not Voting:
inHimshallibe,
RayFrost

AGM 0 | Furc 0 | inHim 0 | Jack 0 | moth 0 | Nacho 0 | Ray 0 | sinsig 0 | VV 0

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(95%)

--- AlmasterGM ---
Righteous
--- Rejected Day 6.

-The battery power was converted!

-You DON'T hear the sound of a horn!

Vote Count XXXI:
Denial springs eternal

Not Voting:
Furcolow, inHimshallibe, Jack, mothrax, Nachomamma8, RayFrost, singersigner, VasudeVa
Furc 0 | inHim 0 | Jack 0 | moth 0 | Nacho 0 | Ray 0 | sinsig 0 | VV 0

--With
alive, it will take 5 to lynch.

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(95%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1374 (isolation #36) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XXXII:
NOW the pressure's on
singersigner (L-2) ~ Nachomamma8, mothrax, RayFrost,
Jack

Jack (L-4) ~ VasudeVa
inHimshallibe (L-4) ~ Furcolow
mothrax (L-4) ~
VasudeVa,
Jack
Nachomamma8 (L-5) ~
RayFrost

Not Voting:
Furcolow,
inHimshallibe,
Jack, mothrax, Nachomamma8, RayFrost,
singersigner,
VasudeVa, Jack

Furc 0 | inHim 0 | Jack 0 | moth 0 | Nacho 0 | Ray 0 | sinsig 0 | VV 0

--With 8 alive, it will take 5 to lynch.

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
(91%)

----

--- Furcolow ---
Righteous
--- Inquisited Day 6.

----

Vote Count XXXIII:
THE ORDERS ARE HOLY AND SO IS THE CRAP

Not Voting:
Furcolow,
inHimshallibe, Jack, mothrax, Nachomamma8, RayFrost, singersigner, VasudeVa
inHim 0 | Jack 0 | moth 0 | Nacho 0 | Ray 0 | sinsig 0 | VV 0

--With
alive, it will take
to lynch.

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
(91%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1387 (isolation #37) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:23 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XXXIV:
The eleventh hour

Not Voting:
inHimshallibe, Jack,
mothrax,
Nachomamma8, RayFrost, singersigner, VasudeVa, mothrax
inHim 0 | Jack 0 | moth 0 | Nacho 1 | Ray 0 | sinsig 0 | VV 0

--With 7 alive, it will take 4 to lynch.

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||
(82%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1402 (isolation #38) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:23 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XXXV:
Time listlessly away

Not Voting:
inHimshallibe, Jack, Nachomamma8, RayFrost, singersigner, VasudeVa, mothrax
inHim 0 | Jack 1 | moth 0 | Nacho 0 | Ray 0 | sinsig 0 | VV 1

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|||
(73%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1411 (isolation #39) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XXXVI:
What to do?

Not Voting:
inHim 1 | Jack 0 | moth 1 | Nacho 0 | Ray 0 | sinsig 1 | VV 0

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||
(62%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1418 (isolation #40) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XXXVII:
Cast adrift

Not Voting:
inHim 2 | Jack 0 | moth 2 | Nacho 0 | Ray 0 | sinsig 0 | VV 0

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|||
(53%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1423 (isolation #41) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:05 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XXXVIII:
Don't give up...

Not Voting:
inHim 3 PROD1 0 | Jack 0 | moth 3 PROD1 0 | Nacho 1 | Ray 0 | sinsig 1 | VV 1

-inHimshallibe is being prodded...
-mothrax is being prodded... Aren't these the first prods I've had to make all game?

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(40%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1445 (isolation #42) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XXXIX:
Mercy...?
Jack (L-3) ~ mothrax

Not Voting:
inHimshallibe, Jack, Nachomamma8, RayFrost, singersigner, VasudeVa,
mothrax

inHim 0 PROD1 1 | Jack 0 | moth 0 PROD1 1 | Nacho 2 | Ray 0 | sinsig 0 | VV 0

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
(34%)

--HOLY ORDER--

-The battery has been restored!

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(100%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1473 (isolation #43) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XL:
Or alternatively, NO mercy
mothrax (LYNCH) ~ RayFrost, singersigner, inHimshallibe, Jack

Jack (L-3) ~ mothrax

Not Voting:
inHimshallibe, Jack,
Nachomamma8,
RayFrost, singersigner,
VasudeVa
inHim 0 PROD1 2 | Jack 0 | moth 0 PROD1 2 | Nacho 0 | Ray 0 | sinsig 0 | VV 0

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
(94%)

------

--- mothrax ---
Righteous
--- Rejected Day 6.

-The remaining Battery power was converted!

--- VasudeVa ---
Righteous
--- Sniped Day 6.

--- Jack ---
Darkened
Shadow Demon
Memetic Vigilante
--- Attempted the Impossible Day 6!!!

Vote Count XLI:
Win Conditions are still outstanding?

Not Voting:
inHimshallibe,
Jack, mothrax,
Nachomamma8, RayFrost, singersigner,
VasudeVa

inHim 0 | Nacho 0 | Ray 0 | sinsig 0

--With 4 alive, it will take 3 to lynch.

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(100%)
Last edited by Vi on Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1517 (isolation #44) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:10 pm

Post by Vi »

--HOLY ORDER--

Vote Count XLII:
Brace for maximum Awesome

Not Voting:
inHimshallibe, Nachomamma8, RayFrost, singersigner,
h
i
t
o
g
o
r
o
s
h
i

inHim 0 | Nacho 0 | Ray 0 | sinsig 0 | hito 0

--With
alive, it will take 3 to lynch.

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(95%)
Last edited by Vi on Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1547 (isolation #45) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by Vi »

---
h
i
t
o
g
o
r
o
s
h
i
---
Loyal Seraph
--- Incinerated Day 7...

ImageImageImage

-The following rule is now in play.
Vi wrote:
Field Marshal
- If you
[hitogoroshi]
die, and a member of the Righteous is ever lynched afterward, all other members of the Righteous will commit suicide.
Vote Count XLIII:
Sacrificing to go ~ And then there were four

Not Voting:
inHimshallibe, Nachomamma8, RayFrost, singersigner,
hitogoroshi

inHim 0 | Nacho 0 | Ray 0 | sinsig 0

--With
alive, it will take 3 to lynch.

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
(89%)
Last edited by Vi on Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1631 (isolation #46) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:02 pm

Post by Vi »

ImageImageImage

--- RayFrost ---
Shadowed Unstoppable
Dark Demon
--- Inquisited Day 7!!!

-The vote count has been reset.

Vote Count XLIII:
Someone else wants their theme music
Nachomamma8 (L-1) ~
RayFrost, singersigner

inHimshallibe (L-2) ~
Nachomamma8

Not Voting:
inHimshallibe,
Nachomamma8, RayFrost, singersigner,
Nachomamma8, singersigner
inHim 0 | Nacho 0 | sinsig 0

--With
alive, it will take
to lynch.

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|||
(83%)
Last edited by Vi on Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1655 (isolation #47) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:02 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XLIV:
Holding their breath...

Not Voting:
inHimshallibe, Nachomamma8, singersigner

--With 3 alive, it will take 2 to lynch.
---Seriously, someone remind me when I forget L again.

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(75%)

--HOLY ORDER--

-The Fallen Seraph team currently possesses 14 Faith.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1658 (isolation #48) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XLV:
Helloooooooooooooooooooooo...?

Not Voting:
inHim 0 | Nacho 1 | sinsig 0

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||
(62%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1664 (isolation #49) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:06 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XLV:
Wielder of Fate (not THAT Fate)

Not Voting:

---If all players alive wish to hasten the next rollover, please indicate as much inthread. (Offer subject to me actually being around)

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||
(52%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1678 (isolation #50) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:02 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XLVI:
Forward to another time still, or: *catchy hold music*
inHimshallibe (L-1) ~ Nachomamma8

Not Voting:
inHimshallibe,
Nachomamma8,
singersigner

-inHimshallibe is at L-1!

---If all players alive wish to hasten the next rollover, please indicate as much inthread. (Offer subject to me actually being around)

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
(44%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1687 (isolation #51) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:59 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XLVII:
Time moving in slow motion

Not Voting:
inHimshallibe, singersigner

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
(36%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1714 (isolation #52) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:16 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XLVIII:
Nowhere to go but forward

Nachomamma8 (L-1) ~ inHimshallibe

Not Voting:
inHimshallibe,
singersigner

-Nachomamma8 is at L-1!

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
(29%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1732 (isolation #53) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:06 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XLIX:
No pressure

Not Voting:
singersigner

-Nachomamma8 is at L-1!

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(20%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1735 (isolation #54) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count L:
PRESSURE

Not Voting:
singersigner

-Nachomamma8 is at L-1!

Battery power:
||||
|
||
(7%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1738 (isolation #55) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count LI:
NOW WE'RE GETTING SOMEWHERE
inHimshallibe (LYNCH) ~ Nachomamma8, singersigner

Not Voting:
singersigner

Battery power:
||||
|
||
(7%)

--- inHimshallibe ---
Darkened
Shadow Demon
--- Lynched Day 7!

---Please hold...
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1739 (isolation #56) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:57 am

Post by Vi »

Nachomamma8 wrote:Grant singersinger the Memetic Vig.
Singersinger shoots me.
Singersinger + me votes No Lynch.
At next day start, I shoot singersinger and she shoots me in the same rollover period.
-This plan --will-- result in a joint win between SK and Town.
It is not possible for the any other parties to trump this plan, thus no input from anyone else is necessary.

Thus...

>
Fast-forwarding...

--- singersigner ---
Righteous
Doctor Memetic Vigilante
--- Inquisited Day 9...

--- Nachomamma8 ---
Tarhalindur, Penn Jillette over Mafia
---
Atheist Illusionist
Doctor Memetic Vigilante
--- Inquisited Day 9!!!

-Game Over!

-Due to an unfortunate quirk in Win Conditions, that means...

Winners:

Town
Wins!

Demons
Lose...

Atheist
Wins!

------

Endgame:
Credits theme

===
@@ ONE THROUGH FIFTEEN
===
~NAME~

Welcome to
Mafia of the Chosen Ones
. You are one of the
Righteous

You have no special abilities at this time.

You win when no living player's Win Condition requires members of the Righteous to die.

===
@@ SIXTEEN, SEVENTEEN, EIGHTEEN
===
~NAME~

Welcome to
Mafia of the Chosen Ones
. You are one of the
Dark Demons

These are your abilities.

Factional Awareness
- You know that _____ and _____ are Dark Demons like yourself.
Factional Detection
- You know that there are other Demons in this game. They are allied to you.
Factional Communication
- You may speak in this QuickTopic, which is reserved for communication amongst Dark Demons.
Factional Kill
- During each odd-numbered Day one member of your faction may choose a living player. That player will die at the end of the Day. Kill flavor is "incinerated". This kill will fail if it resolves on a Demon.

You win when it is no longer possible to prevent Demons from being the only living players.

===
@@ NINETEEN AND TWENTY
===
~NAME~

Welcome to
Mafia of the Chosen Ones
. You are one of the
Shadow Demons

Factional Awareness
- You know that _____ is a Shadow Demon like yourself.
Factional Detection
- You know that there are other Demons in this game. They are allied to you.
Factional Communication
- You may speak in this QuickTopic, which is reserved for communication amongst Shadow Demons.
Factional Kill
- During each even-numbered Day one member of your faction may choose a living player. That player will die at the end of the Day. Kill flavor is "sniped". This kill will fail if it resolves on a Demon.

You win when it is no longer possible to prevent Demons from being the only living players.

===
@@ TWENTY-ONE
===
~NAME~

I am the Mod thy God.

Welcome to
Mafia of the Chosen Ones
. You are
Tarhalindur, Penn Jilette over Mafia
Atheist Illusionist

Teller as Decoy
- Your actions cannot be perceived by Seraphs.
Teller as Bait
- You have one-shot kill immunity. (This does not apply to lynches.)
Factional Kill
- During each Day you may choose a living player. That player will die at the end of the Day. Kill flavor is "attempted the impossible".
Atheist
- You may speak in this QuickTopic and call in your orders from there. Think of it as a mod lounge of sorts.
Under no circumstances may you repost this link.

Illusionist
- Once during each Day you may PM the mod with a quote of evidence of paranormal activity (i.e. actions Vanilla Townies cannot take) and the paranormal activity the quote demonstrates. If there is a Holy Order associated with this activity, you will gain that Holy Order for your own use. You may use Holy Orders on yourself. If you use this ability on a kill (including the Demons' factional kill), you may use that kill flavor instead of your own. Any Holy Orders you attain may be issued once per Day.
Blessings by Bullsh!t
- You use the same Faith system as the two Seraphs, and begin the game with 30 Faith. Each real-time day your Faith will increase by 10% (rounded down), and upon each successful lynch you will gain 1/3 of the remaining battery power, rounded down again. Your Faith is capped at 200. You may use this Faith at any time to purchase any Holy Orders you may acquire. Please remember that you may only use most Holy Orders once.

You win when it is no longer possible to prevent all of the Righteous and all of the Demons from dying.

===
@@ TWENTY-TWO, TWENTY-THREE
===
~NAME~

Welcome to
Mafia of the Chosen Ones
. You are a
Loyal Seraph

Watching From On High
- You are not alive, and do not presently count as a member of the game. It is possible for you to join the game inthread, but not for a while yet.
You may neither vote nor post inthread.

Factional Communication
- You may speak in this QuickTopic and call in your orders from there. Think of it as a mod lounge of sorts.
Under no circumstances may you repost this link.

Field Marshal
- If you die, and a member of the Righteous is ever lynched afterward, all other members of the Righteous will commit suicide.
Jackpot
- If the Fallen Seraph dies, the Demons will face similarly harsh punishment.

Blessings by Faith
- You begin the game with 100 Faith. Each real-time day your Faith will increase by 10% (rounded down), and upon each successful lynch you will gain 100% of the remaining battery power. Your Faith is capped at 200. You may use this Faith at any time to purchase any Holy Orders from the list below. Please remember that you may only use most Holy Orders once. Note that the costs of many Holy Orders will change with successive game Days, roughly marked with +s and -s. The more of them you see, the more they change.

---

Modular

**Grant Doctor (40 ++) - You will grant the living player of your choice the following ability:
Doctor
- Each Day you may choose a living player. If they are targeted by a kill at the end of the Day, that kill will be blocked.
**Grant Tracker (50 ++) - You will grant the living player of your choice the following ability:
Tracker
- Each Day you may choose a living player. If that player targets someone with an ability at the end of the Day, you will learn who their action targeted. If their action does not target anyone or if they do not make an action, you will be told No Result.
**Grant Roleblocker (50 +++) - You will grant the living player of your choice the following ability:
Roleblocker
- Each Day you may choose a living player. If they submit an action that resolves at the end of the Day, that action will be blocked.
**Grant Oracle (60) - You will grant the living player of your choice the following ability.
Oracle
- Once during each Day you may privately ask the moderator a question. At the end of the Day, the moderator will respond. This question cannot be about the players in the game (i.e. asking about the setup is okay but asking about player alignments is not) and the moderator's answer will be at most two words long.
**Grant Neighborizer (60 ++) - You will grant the living player of your choice the following ability:
Neighborizer
- Each Day you may choose a living player. At the end of the Day I will open a QuickTopic within which you and the player you choose can speak freely. If you target yourself, nothing will happen.
**Grant Doublevoter (60 +++) - You will grant the living player of your choice the following ability:
Doublevoter
- You have an extra vote that you may control independently of your first vote with the command
Second Vote: PLAYERNAME
. The lynch threshold will increase to accommodate this.
**Grant Role Cop (80 +++) - You will grant the living player of your choice the following ability.
Role Cop
- Each Day you may choose a living player. At the end of the Day you will learn any nonfactional abilities they may have. If they do not have any abilities, you will receive No Result.
**Grant Jailer (80 ++) - You will grant the living player of your choice the following ability:
Jailer
- Each Day you may choose a living player. All other actions that target them at the end of the Day will be blocked, but so will any actions your target tries to make at the end of the Day.
**Grant Memetic Vigilante (90) - You will grant the living player of your choice the following ability:
Memetic Vigilante
- Upon receipt of this ability, please submit a word or phrase. The first time each Day you utter that word or phrase, preceded by OR followed by the name of a player, that player will die at the next vote count. (For instance, submitting "I think you're scum" as your trigger phrase and then saying inthread "I think you're scum, hohum!" would result in hohum dying.) Due to the nature of this ability, you are immune to blocks, redirects, etc.
**Grant Weak Doctor (110 --) - You will grant the living player of your choice the following ability:
Weak Doctor
- Each Day you may choose a living player. If they are targeted by a kill at the end of the Day, that kill will be prevented. If you target a Demon with this ability, you will die at the end of the Day.
**Grant Watcher (110 ++) - You will grant the player of your choice the following ability:
Watcher
- Each Day you may choose a living player. If they are targeted by any action that resolves at the end of the Day, I will tell you who targeted them. If nobody targets them, you will receive No Result.
**Grant Cop (135 --) - You will grant the player of your choice the following ability:
Cop
- Each Day you may choose a living player. I will tell you their alignment at the end of the Day.
Communicative

**Grant Halo (0) - In between each vote count you may send me a post and your choice of "a small glow" or "the smell of smoke". In the next vote count, a message similar to this (modifiable according to your selections) will appear:
---A small glow surrounds Zorblag as of Post 1359!
**Grant Improved Halo (5) - You may use Grant Halo as before, but now with these further options:
*A small glow surrounds ____...
*A warm light shines from _____...
*_____ shines in radiant glory...

*The smell of smoke surrounds ___...
*The world seems darker around ____...
*____ seems to loom ominously...

You may purchase this Holy Order as many times as you like.

**Conscience (20 +) - You may send me a message of length no more than 100 characters, which I will forward to the living player of your choice.

**Mark (30) - You may cast a vote for a living player in the game. You may not move this vote once placed. The lynch threshold may increase to accomodate the new vote.

**Herald (40 +) - You may send me a message of length no more than 100 characters, which will be broadcast to all players during the next vote count. No tags please.

**Prayer (90 +) - You may send me a message of length no more than 100 characters, which I will forward to the player of your choice along with the following ability:
Prayer
- You may send a message of length no more than 100 characters to the person who just sent you a message. You will receive a response from that person.
And of course you may respond with a message of length no more than 100 characters.

**Communion (130 +) - I will open a QuickTopic for you and the living player of your choice.

Administrative

**Prophecy (20) - The Fallen Seraph's current Faith will be publicly revealed in the next vote count.

**Vision (25) - You will learn the Fallen Seraph's current Faith (privately).

**Purgatory (50 ++++) - You may choose a living player. They will lose any abilities they may have.

**Account (70 ++++) - You may choose two living players. They will swap any nonfactional abilities they have.

**Omnipresence (75) - You will learn who has been targeted by actions submitted this Day. The targets for actions already submitted will be given to you immediately, and you will learn others as they are submitted.

**Omniscience (90) - You will learn the nature of the Fallen Seraph's Holy Orders. Many are similar to yours, some are not.

**Farsight (90) - You will learn what kind of actions have been submitted this Day. The actions that have already been submitted will be given to you immediately, and you will learn others as they are submitted.

**Second Chance (115 +++) - The battery will be increased by 25% (or filled to 100%, whichever is less) and two lynch targets may be chosen this Day, one at a time. (Basically, a double Day).

**Stillness (120 ++++) - All QuickTopics will be closed for the remainder of the Day, including your own.

**Piercing Eye (130 +++) - You will learn the alignment of the player of your choice. You may not use this if there are fewer than five players alive.

**Judgment (130 ++++) - You will immediately kill the player of your choice. Kill flavor is "struck by lightning". You may not use this if there are fewer than five players alive.

**Harsh Truth (135) - For the rest of the Day, any Holy Orders issued that are not innately public will be revealed publicly as they are issued.

**Order (140 +++) - All living players will be Roleblocked. You may not use this if there are fewer than five players alive.

**Revival (150 -----) - Your interest rate will increase to 15%.

**Last Resort (150) - You will descend to the plane of the living, joining the game as a living player. While there you will gain Faith at five times the normal rate. However, see
Field Marshal
in your Role PM. At no time may you grant yourself Holy Orders.

**Veritas (170 ++) - The player of your choice will have their alignment revealed inthread. You may not use this if there are fewer than five players alive.
===
@@ TWENTY-FOUR, TWENTY-FIVE
===
~NAME~

Welcome to
Mafia of the Chosen Ones
. You are a
Fallen Seraph

Watching From On High
- You are not alive, and do not presently count as a member of the game. It is possible for you to join the game inthread, but not for a while yet.
You may not vote or post inthread.

Factional Communication
- You may speak freely in this QuickTopic and call in your orders there. Think of it as a mod lounge of sorts.
Under no circumstances can you repost this link.

Scattered Effort
- At present you know that the Demons are split up into two groups and do not know each other's identities. Presently, one group can kill on odd Nights and the other on even Nights.

All or Nothing
- If you die, the game will permanently revert to a Double Day format and the Loyal Seraph will acquire Faith at twice the normal rate.
Target Acquired
- If the Loyal Seraph dies, you can expect a similarly harsh punishment for the Righteous.

Blessings by Faith
- You begin the game with 100 Faith. Each real-time day your Faith will increase by 10% (rounded down), and upon each successful lynch you will gain 1/2 of the remaining battery power, rounded down again. Your Faith is capped at 200. You may use this Faith at any time to purchase any Holy Orders the list below. Please remember that you may only use most Holy Orders once. Note that the costs of many Holy Orders will change with successive game Days, roughly marked with +s and -s. The more of them you see, the more they change.

---

Modular

**Grant False Positive (40) - You will grant the living player of your choice the following ability:
False Positive
- Each Day you may choose a living player. You will target them.
**Grant Doctor (50) - You will grant the living player of your choice the following ability:
Doctor
**Grant Tracker (50 ++) - You will grant the living player of your choice the following ability:
Tracker
- Each Day you may choose a living player. If that player targets someone with an ability at the end of the Day, you will learn who their action targeted. If their action does not target anyone or if they do not make an action, you will be told No Result.
**Grant Grave Digger (50 ++) - You will grant the living player of your choice the following ability:
Grave Digger
**Grant Neighborizer (60) - You will grant the living player of your choice the following ability:
Neighborizer
- Each Day you may choose a living player. At the end of the Day I will open a QuickTopic within which you and the player you choose can speak freely. If you target yourself, nothing will happen.
**Grant Roleblocker (60 ++) - You will grant the living player of your choice the following ability:
Roleblocker
- Each Day you may choose a living player. If they submit an action that resolves at the end of the Day, that action will be blocked.
**Grant Oracle (60) - You will grant the living player of your choice the following ability.
Oracle
- Once during each Day you may privately ask the moderator a question. At the end of the Day, the moderator will respond. This question cannot be about the players in the game (i.e. asking about the setup is okay but asking about player alignments is not) and the moderator's answer will be at most two words long.
**Grant Bulletproof (65 ++) - You will grant the living player of your choice the following ability.
Bulletproof
- All kills made against you will fail.
**Grant Role Cop (70 +++) - You will grant the living player of your choice the following ability.
Role Cop
- Each Day you may choose a living player. At the end of the Day you will learn any nonfactional abilities they may have. If they do not have any abilities, you will receive No Result.
**Conditional Grant Memetic Vigilante (80) - You will grant the living player of your choice the following ability, PROVIDED that the player you choose is not Demon-aligned:
Memetic Vigilante
- Upon receipt of this ability, please submit a word or phrase. The first time each Day you utter that word or phrase, preceded by OR followed by the name of a player, that player will die at the next vote count. (For instance, submitting "I think you're scum" as your trigger phrase and then saying inthread "I think you're scum, hohum!" would result in hohum dying.) Due to the nature of this ability, you are immune to blocks, redirects, etc.
**Grant Reflexive Tailor (80 ++) - Provided the Day does not end today, you will grant the player of your choice the following ability:
Reflexive Tailor
- From the time of your receipt of this ability onward, any Cop action that resolves on you will return an incorrect result and any Role Cop action will return No Result.
**Grant Unstoppable (80 ++) - Provided the Day does not end today, you will grant the player of your choice the following ability:
Unstoppable
- From the time of your receipt of this ability onward, all Roleblocks made on you will fail and you will bypass all immunities.
**Grant Ninja (80 ++) - Provided the Day does not end today, you will grant the player of your choice the following ability:
Ninja
- From the time of your receipt of this ability onward, any action you submit cannot be Tracked or Watched.
**Grant Watcher (80 ++) - You will grant the player of your choice the following ability:
Watcher
- Each Day you may choose a living player. If they are targeted by any action that resolves at the end of the Day, I will tell you who targeted them. If nobody targets them, you will receive No Result.
**Grant Paranoid Gun Owner (80 +++) - Provided that the Day does not end today, you will grant the player of your choice the following ability:
Paranoid Gun Owner
- From the time of your receipt of this ability onward, you will reflexively kill anyone who makes an action resolve on you.
**Grant Jailer (90) - You will grant the living player of your choice the following ability:
Jailer
- Each Day you may choose a living player. All other actions that target them at the end of the Day will be blocked, but so will any actions your target tries to make at the end of the Day.
**Grant Reflector (90 +++) - Provided the Day does not end today, you will grant the player of your choice the following ability:
Reflector
- From the time of your receipt of this ability onward, if you are targeted by an ability, instead your target will target themself. (For instance, if a Cop investigates you, they will receive their own alignment back.)
Communicative

**Grant Halo (3) - In between each vote count you may send me a post and your choice of "a small glow" or "the smell of smoke". In the next vote count, a message similar to this (modifiable according to your selections) will appear:
---A small glow surrounds Zorblag as of Post 1359!

**Grant Improved Halo (7) - You may use Grant Halo as before, but now with these further options:
*A small glow surrounds ____...
*A warm light shines from _____...
*_____ shines in radiant glory...

*The smell of smoke surrounds ___...
*The world seems darker around ____...
*____ seems to loom ominously...

**Dark Conscience (20 +) - You may send me a message of length no more than 100 characters, which I will forward to the living player of your choice.

**Herald (40 +) - You may send me a message of length no more than 100 characters, which will be broadcast to all players during the next vote count. No tags please.

**Prayer (60 +) - You may send me a message of length no more than 100 characters, which I will forward to the player of your choice along with the following ability:
Prayer
- You may send a message of length no more than 100 characters to the person who just sent you a message. You will receive a response from that person.
And of course you may respond with a message of length no more than 100 characters.

**Communion (120 +) - I will open a QuickTopic for you and the player of your choice. You may not use this on players you have identified as Demons via Soul Harvest.

Demonic

**Consolidation (40) - If the two Demon groups have been merged, this will allow any of them to kill on any Night.

**Conjuration (60) - You may change the flavor on the Demons' next kill to whatever you like.

**Decision (80) - The next factional kill made by the Demons will resolve immediately instead of at the end of the Day.

**Scar (70 +++ ) - There will be no role reveal on the Demons' next kill. Alignment will be revealed. You may use this ability more than once.

**Summon (100 --) - The Demons will merge their chat threads, and in doing so learn who each other are.

**Soul Harvest (100 ----) - You will learn the identities of the Demons; and if they are split up, which ones know whom.

**Indwelling (170 --) - You will gain access to the Demons' factional chat and may speak with them as you please. If the Demons are still split up, you will be assigned to the largest group or randomly to one of the largest groups.

Administrative

**Pride (10) - The Demons will be informed that each Demon who possesses an ability (i.e. Roleblocker or Role Cop) but chooses not to use it will result in you receiving 35 Faith. This effect lasts until the end of the game. Deliberately choosing not to make a factional kill also qualifies as an ability for purposes of this Holy Order (of course, it only applies if the entire faction agrees not to make the kill).

**Spite (20) - The Loyal Seraph's current Faith will be publicly revealed in the next vote count.

**Envy (25) - You will learn the Loyal Seraph's current Faith (privately).

**Quick Change (40) - You will gain (100 - current battery %) Faith. The battery will then be refilled to 100%.

**Account (50 +++) - You may choose two living players. They will swap any nonfactional abilities they have.

**Lethe Albion (70 ++++) - You may choose a living player. They will lose any abilities they may have.

**Omnipresence (75) - You will learn who has been targeted by actions submitted this Day. The targets for actions already submitted will be given to you immediately, and you will learn others as they are submitted.

**Farsight (75 +++) - You will learn what kind of actions have been submitted this Day. The actions that have already been submitted will be given to you immediately, and you will learn others as they are submitted.

**Omniscience (90) - You will learn the nature of the Loyal Seraph's Holy Orders. Many are similar to yours, some are not.

**Stillness (95 +++++) - All QuickTopics will be closed for the remainder of the Day, including your own.

**Order (100 +++) - All living players will be Roleblocked. You may not use this if there are fewer than five players alive.

**Chaos (115 ++) - All actions submitted from this point onward Today will have their targets randomized. You may not use this if there are fewer than five players alive.

**Harsh Truth (135) - For the rest of the Day, any Holy Orders issued that are not innately public will be revealed publicly as they are issued.

**Revival (150 ------) - Your interest rate will increase to 15%.

**Judgment (150 ++++) - You will immediately kill the player of your choice. Kill flavor is "struck by lightning". You may not use this ability if there are fewer than five players remaining.

**Trump Card (190) - You will descend to the plane of the living, joining the game as a living player. While there you will gain Faith at five times the normal rate. However, see
All or Nothing
in your Role PM.
At no time may you grant yourself Holy Orders.

-----

Mod notes on Topic Post:

*Either Work Hard or You Might As Well Quit: - Player list - MC Hammer "U Can't Touch This"
*I Know You're Out There Somewhere - Somewhere You Can Hear My Voice: - Seraphs - Moody Blues "I Know You're Out There Somewhere"
*Burning You Up, Ready or Not!: - Dark Demons' "incinerated" kill - Robert Palmer "Some Like it Hot"
*Hey, Little Sister--SHOTGUN: - Shadow Demons' "sniped" kill - Billy Idol "White Wedding"
*If That's Your Best, Your Best Won't Do! - lynched "struck down" - Twisted Sister "We're Not Gonna Take It"
*Like a Jigsaw Puzzle With a Couple of Pieces Gone: - Any kill+Janitor - Jim Croce "Bad, Bad Leroy Brown"
*Might as Well be Walkin' on the Sun: - Atheist's "attempted the impossible" kill - Smashmouth "Walkin' on the Sun"
*Tell Me Why This is a Land of Confusion!: - Vig's "inquisited" kill - Genesis "Land of Confusion"
*That Shape is My Shade, There Where I Used to Stand: - Seraph's "struck by lightning" kill - Steely Dan "Deacon Blues"

On the Seraph Role PMs:

+ - The price of this Holy Order will increase by 1 or 2 each Day.
++ - The price of this Holy Order will increase by 4 or 5 each Day.
+++ - The price of this Holy Order will increase by 8 each Day.
++++ - The price of this Holy Order will increase by 10 each Day.
+++++ - The price of this Holy Order will increase by 15 each Day.

----
===
----

Power role play-by-play:

DAY 1

(34)
Kitoari
- KILL inHimshallibe
(57)
Nachomamma8
- KILL Rhinox
--
(67)
vezokpiraka
- LYNCHED
(67)
Rhinox
- KILLED
(67) The Demons' kill on inHimshallibe failed because inHim was a Demon.

Quicklynch was indeed quick and very much lynch as well. Contrary to popular belief, the scum team was definitely around the whole time. Nacho, on the other hand, barely showed up to put a kill out. Why Rhinox? Nobody knows :shifty:

Rollovers so far: 0

DAY 2

(67)
Jack
- KILL Nachomamma8
(134)
Nacho
- KILL inHimshallibe
(277)
Jack
- KILL Equinox
(301)
Loyals
- Prophecy
(301)
Mod
- Prophecy - Fallen Seraphs have 165 Faith.
(301)
Nacho
- ILLUSIONIST Prophecy
(377)
Nacho
- KILL Fate
(422)
Loyals
- Grant Doctor - Equinox
(422)
Mod
- Grant Doctor - Equinox
(425)
Equinox
- DOCTOR Fate
(505)
Loyals
- Revival
(531)
Fallens
- Summon
(531)
Fallens
- Smoke Halo 526
(533)
Mod
- Summon (scumteams now know each other)
--
(533)
Kitoari
- LYNCHED
(533)
Equinox
- KILLED
(533)
Fate
- DOCTORED; NOT KILLED

Kitoari wasn't doing a good job of hiding, and the scum team (Fate and RayFrost) promptly threw him under the bus. Equinox was killed even before she got her Doc ability :? and stopped Fate-scum from dying, which very well may have changed the flow of the game.

Rollovers so far: 3

DAY 3

(544)
Nacho
- ILLUSIONIST Grant Halo (Scum version)
(549)
RayFrost
- KILL Andrius
(549)
Loyals
- Light Halo + Glory Halo 547
(550)
RayFrost
- KILL Empking
(564)
Nacho
- KILL AGar
(621)
Fallens
- Revival
(628)
Loyals
- Grant Neighborizer - Andrius
(636)
Mod
- Grant Neighborizer - Andrius
--
(636)
Guderian
- LYNCHED
(636)
AGar
- KILLED
(636)
Empking
- KILLED

Guderian has become something of a punching bag onsite; no wonder he quit :?
Empking was a blatant "kill who suspects me" shot.
For as excited as Nacho was to get Halos, he never used them :?

Rollovers so far: 4

DAY 4

(636)
Andrius
- NEIGHBORIZE Fate
(636)
Andrius
- NEIGHBORIZE RayFrost
(636)
Jack
- KILL Magua
(693)
Nacho
- ILLUSIONIST Grant Improved Halo (Town version)
(703)
Andrius
- NEIGHBORIZE Furcolow
(712)
Loyals
- Omnipresence
(721)
Nacho
- KILL RayFrost
(722)
Mod
- Omnipresence - Reveal to Loyals who has been targeted so far; continues to end of Day
(759)
Jack
- KILL Andrius
(761)
Andrius
- NEIGHBORIZE inHimshallibe
(811)
Fallens
- Darker Halo 809
(811)
Nacho
- KILL Fate
(893)
inHimshallibe
- KILL Magua
(910)
Loyals
- Farsight
(923)
Fallens
- Light Halo 915
(924)
Mod
- Reveal to Loyals what actions have been used so far; continues to end of Day
(926)
Fallens
- Indwelling
(927)
Mod
- Indwelling (Fallen Seraphs are now part of scum team)
--
(927)
Katsuki
- LYNCHED
(927)
Magua
- KILLED
(927)
Fate
- KILLED
(927)
Andrius
- NEIGHBORIZED to inHimshallibe

Fate's death was a turning point in the game; the Loyal Seraphs were just about to grant him the Memetic Vigilante and cement the scum win.
This was the Day of the Loyal Seraphs' grand plan, although Andrius did his best to make it impossible to tell who he was Neighborizing.

Katsuki was kind of an odd choice for a lynch, IMO... I didn't catch all of what was going on at the time, so I'm in no position to judge.

Rollovers so far: 10

DAY 5

(933)
Andrius
- NEIGHBORIZE Furcolow
(965)
Nacho
- KILL VasudeVa
(969)
Nacho
- COPY Grant Doctor (Town version)
(977)
RayFrost
- KILL Andrius
(982)
Loyals
- Communion - inHimshallibe
(988)
Mod
- Communion - inHimshallibe+Loyal Seraph team
(997)
Fallens
- Smoke Halo 992
(1126)
Nacho
- KILL Baby Spice
(1160)
Andrius
- NEIGHBORIZE RayFrost
--
(1173)
Baby Spice
- LYNCHED
(1173)
Andrius
- KILLED
Baby Spice cannot be killed after being lynched.
RayFrost receives a notice that he was Neighborized, but because Andrius died, that's all.

And this is the part where hito descended into the game... and the Fallen Seraph team got a once-in-a-career opportunity handed to them. Nacho's kill was kind of a major fail here...

Rollovers so far: 15

DAY 6

(1189)
Jack
- KILL Furcolow
(1197)
Nacho
- KILL VasudeVa
(1201)
Nacho
- KILL RayFrost
(1202)
Nacho
- KILL VasudeVa
(1206)
Nacho
- Grant Doctor - Nachomamma8
(1206)
Nacho
- ILLUSIONIST "Sniped" kill flavor
(1213)
Mod
- Processing Nacho's previous actions
(1214)
Nacho
- SNIPE VasudeVa
(1224)
Loyals
- Second Chance
(1241)
Nacho
- SNIPE Jack
(1275)
Nacho
- SNIPE RayFrost
(1276)
Fallens
- Conditional Grant Memetic Vigilante - Furcolow
(1276)
Fallens
- Account - Furcolow, Jack
(1276)
Nacho
- DOCTOR Nacho
(1280)
Mod
- Process Fallens' actions; Furcolow gets the CGMV message but is told in the same message that it was removed.
--
(1280)
AlmasterGM
- LYNCHED
Second Chance prevents scumkills from going through!

Rollovers so far: 19

DAY 6.5

(1287)
Nacho
- KILL RayFrost
(1305)
Jack
- KILL Nachomamma8
(1314)
Jack
- KILL mothrax
(1333)
Jack
- M-VIG Furcolow
(1334)
Jack
- KILL VasudeVa
(1369)
Jack
- KILL Nachomamma8
(1374)
Furcolow
- DAYVIGGED
(1401)
Loyals
- Piercing Eye - VasudeVa (processed in 1402; VasudeVa is TOWN)
(1403)
Jack
- KILL VasudeVa
(1444)
Fallens
- Quick Change (processed in 1445; +66 Faith)
(1444)
Fallens
- Envy (processed in 1445; Loyals have 57 Faith)
(1444)
Nacho
- KILL Jack
--
(1473)
mothrax
- LYNCHED
(1473)
VasudeVa
- KILLED
(1473)
Jack
- KILLED

The game should have ended here, but the scumteam (who was partying through the whole Day) completely dropped the ball in addition to getting their M-Vig killed. The Fallens were very close to granting inHim Doctor and having him protect Jack, too.

Rollovers so far: 27

DAY 7

(1473)
Fallens
- Decision (resolved in 1516)
(1473)
RayFrost
- KILL singersigner
(1483)
Nacho
- ILLUSIONIST Conditional Grant Memetic Vigilante (resolved in 1516)
(1483)
Nacho
- DOCTOR Nachomamma8
(1483)
Nacho
- KILL RayFrost
(1489)
Loyals
- Last Resort
(1516)
RayFrost
- NO KILL
(1516)
Fallens
- Grant Unstoppable - RayFrost
(1516)
RayFrost
- KILL singersigner
(1516)
Mod
- Processing Last Resort (hito is a player in the game at this point)
(1520)
RayFrost
- KILL hito + Decision
(1547)
Nacho
- Conditional Grant Memetic Vigilante - Nachomamma8 (resolved in same post)
(1547)
Loyals
- DAYVIGGED
(1547)
Mod
- Loyal Seraph Death Penalty is in effect; however, there is only one Righteous left anyway, so it doesn't matter at all!
(1571)
Nacho
- M-Kill RayFrost
(1599)
Nacho
- KILL inHimshallibe
(1604)
Nacho
- KILL singersigner
(1631)
RayFrost
- DAYVIGGED
(1637)
Nacho
- Prophecy (resolved in 1655; Fallens have 14 Faith)
(1658)
Nacho
- Grant Doctor - singersigner (resolved in 1664)
(1674)
singersigner
- DOCTOR singersigner

Etc., etc.

The scum realized almost immediately after granting RayFrost Unstoppable that they had screwed up in the worst kind of way. It should thus go without saying that granting RayFrost Unstoppable was the last thing needed to make it impossible for them to autowin.

inHim's Survivor claim was an ingenious idea but his posts afterward were decidedly not made from a Survivor's point of view.

The end of the game was honestly an anticlimax. Town didn't deserve to win at all, and what was previously a fast and moderately exciting Day turned into a standstill that even the Battery couldn't make go fast enough.

Rollovers at end: 45 (40% of which were on Day 7)

---

The above isn't all that good a synopsis of what went on because I've been keeping a running commentary in the Dead Thread - which is required reading, btw. You will
not
regret reading it. Everyone else who had a QuickTopic can post it if they like.

My next game will be one of Mafia Glossolalia and Mafia MetaMafia. It sounds like people are being more favorable toward MetaMafia, so... Either way, it won't run for a while yet.

Last words - Thank you for playing, thank you for being tremendously active and dedicated (no replacements!), and thank you for being enjoyable to be around. The human interaction component in this game was really something special; if you read the Dead Thread you can see how again and again I was impressed with everyone's wit and savvy.
Last edited by Vi on Wed May 02, 2012 12:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1744 (isolation #57) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by Vi »

Oh right, one thing that should be pointed out.

Notice how many of Nacho's early kills (and late kills) were on scum.

Now notice how many of the scum's kills were on unclaimed/ungranted power roles or innocents who were not yet confirmed.

Swinginess~
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1756 (isolation #58) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by Vi »

Gammagooey wrote:Nice reference Vi :P
Vi wrote:Grant Grave Digger (50 ++) - You will grant the living player of your choice the following ability:
Grave Digger - Each Day you may choose a living player. If that player targets someone with an ability at the end of the Day, you will learn who their action targeted. If their action does not target anyone or if they do not make an action, you will be told No Result.
I couldn't resist.~

@Wraith: The third game in the series is going to be a while coming. I have other evil plans to bring about first...
and a thesis
So, no pre-/ins yet.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1757 (isolation #59) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:30 pm

Post by Vi »

Gammagooey - I assume there's a reason for you going back to the Seraph Control Panel?~
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1767 (isolation #60) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by Vi »

singersigner wrote:I AM SO SORRY.
There's nothing to be sorry about. You had no chance of winning going into D7, did the best you could in a worst-case scenario, and made the right choice when someone was (however inexplicably) offering you a win. I don't envy the position you were in.

Well, you can be sorry for dragging the Day out to 7%. But other than that. :P
Look Vi; if you want me in your games bad enough to put Penn Jillette in them you just need to ask me to join them and not just assume I'm going to and create the role especially for me.
All right, all right, you're on my mailing list. <.<
Although I thought you didn't like Large games?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1806 (isolation #61) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:27 am

Post by Vi »

Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
Vi wrote:
singersigner wrote:
Look Vi; if you want me in your games bad enough to put Penn Jillette in them you just need to ask me to join them and not just assume I'm going to and create the role especially for me.
All right, all right, you're on my mailing list. <.<
Although I thought you didn't like Large games?
Do I really need to post a link to the Foghorn Leghorn, "That's a joke, son" video?
You usually do...

It has already been beaten into the ground, but yes, it should be painfully evident that I don't like the fact that Town won
1) at all
2) on a whim of the scum
so don't whine to me.
I already got the message; fussing more about it - especially when this was clearly broadcast in the dead thread - makes you look childish at best.

Magua:
Any Holy Orders you attain may be issued once per Day.
This was intentional, actually. In retrospect, I'm not sure what kind of a difference I was going for.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1808 (isolation #62) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:36 am

Post by Vi »

Thank you, although "top-notch" evidently is something of an exaggeration this time. <.<
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1811 (isolation #63) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:06 am

Post by Vi »

VP Baltar wrote:I'd like to ask you if what your thoughts on the faith distribution were. Do you like the way it played out between the scum and town seraphs?
That actually came up in the Thread du Dead.

One interesting side effect of running a very similar game to MoHO was that everyone already knew that lynching quickly was pro-Town. Thus while the Seraphs' Orders were designed for an attack/counterattack game, it pretty much turned into choosing one game break because that's all there was time for.

I was concerned that it was still too hard on the scum Seraphs. You still didn't get a lot of the Battery Faith compared to the Loyals - and until Day 6 interest didn't play a huge factor - so you were naturally at a disadvantage, especially considering you (arguably) had to prioritize merging the scum teams and joining them. The difference is that the Loyals got their game break out on Day 5; the Fallens, Day 6.5. Until Day 6.5, the Fallens didn't really have much leeway to use "other" Orders, and I didn't like that.

Magua disagreed with an appeal to game balance, since scum are more likely to win in general. If you want to compare how much the two Seraph teams did, just look for the gold and black text in the action summary. As a general rule, the Loyal Seraphs could and did pull random Orders out more or less whenever they felt like it. The Fallens couldn't do that so much.

I personally still think it's an issue. However, the obvious solution - simply get rid of the % difference in Battery Faith - isn't necessarily appealing because
1) it removes the incentive to play quickly, and
2) people actually LIKE the incentive to play quickly
The second obvious solution - start both teams at 200 Faith - gets rid of the D1 quicklynch factor, which admittedly I kind of thought was cool.
So, it's something me and the sparkly one can go over again when putting together the next game.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1833 (isolation #64) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:59 am

Post by Vi »

Empking wrote:Vi; Is therre a reason you're ignoring the really obvious solution: simply reducing the % difference in Battery Faith?
Vi wrote:I personally still think it's an issue. However, the obvious solution - simply get rid of the % difference in Battery Faith - isn't necessarily appealing because
1) it removes the incentive to play quickly, and
2) people actually LIKE the incentive to play quickly
You mean this?

inHim - I'm actually very pleased with how you were able to come from a different era of gameplay and fit right in with the lunatics we have onsite now. gj overall

Magua - I'm reading your comments and making plans around them... but I don't want to ruin the next game. Of course, you could become a reviewer and things would go well from there...

Plum - I didn't anticipate the use of Account that way. I saw that the wording allowed for it and didn't bother questioning it.

Zach - Wait, so you're arguing FOR the ability for split scum to kill each other even though they're on the same team? :? I don't see that as a positive at all, compared to the scum possibly figuring out someone who's on their team before the Seraphs spoil it for them.

hito - I do still question why you didn't check to see if inHim was Town...
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1841 (isolation #65) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:24 am

Post by Vi »

Empking wrote:No I mean "reducing". So the incenctive is still there (though reduced (but its not like people built mathematical models to work out whether we should quicklynch or not anyway.))
Nobody has
yet

Does 75% sound okay? After toying with the numbers, it looks like that keeps a fair incentive to QL but cuts the difference down from what it was in this game by 50%.

Also, so I can get this out of my bookmarks...
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1844 (isolation #66) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:41 am

Post by Vi »

Fate wrote:DODGE
Absolutely.
If you want a barometer, your insufferability is way up recently.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”