Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #0) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:14 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Vote Vezok

I read the last few pages of that game.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

inHim, does "those voters" mean myself and the other three??
InHim wrote:All in all, nothing stands out besides my thinking that we can possibly clear a big chunk of people if we find a scum in the "milling about" section.
AGM, and Fate, called for the policy, but Kit linked to the game after questioning Fate about the hate.
After reading that end game I can understand it. (Hence my voting) AGM feels genuine, and I think Kit does too.

Andy called for the quick lynch, citing policy/hate and getting mana for the Seraphs. Must admit at first I thought this was a good call. Then I went and re-lookd at Holy Orders and some of the early scum seraph actions.

Did a full battery lynch help the light or the dark more?

Mothrax and Magua. Mothrax also mentions quicklynching. Magua seems town, and then his little dustup with Equinox seems town.

Don't know what to make of Gud. Scum voting after Andy seems risky, reguardless of Andy's alignment. Reporter stuff was annoying as all get out

Vote Mothrax

I think the full battery lynch helped the dark side more, which means:

I think Andy could be scummy for calling for the quick lynch for mana, but then as a scum move it's a bit of a "look at me" move too.
Mothrax I believe echoed Andy's sentiment, but in a more understated way. Scum following an idea but trying not to be noticed imo.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:56 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

VasudeVa wrote:
BabySpice wrote:I think the full battery lynch helped the dark side more,
This requires explanation.
Andrius wrote:Vas is onto something.
Because it helps town more.
<3 Vuvuzela
Yeah I would have thought so too, but then I re-read bits of HO and noticed that one of the first things the dark Seraph did was spend a lot of mana combining two seperate scum groups and it occured to me, what if it's a similar set-up here.

I also noticed that the dark abilities cost more than the light ones and again wondered if it was the same here.

Basically I think we just gave a heap of mana to the person who could use it the most.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:11 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Frosty.

Timing and sneaky I suppose.
Gud's posts tend to make me uncertain about him, but for a scum to vote after Andy's call to arms (#24) well it just seems like the wrong time. Whereas Mothrax's vote, and the comment in that vote post, make me think he's trying to push the speed lynch but in a subtle way and given my feeling that it helped the scum more than the rest of us, that's scummy.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:19 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Equinox wrote:Eek. IoA. Do not want.
Baby Spice wrote:Scum voting after Andy seems risky, reguardless of Andy's alignment.
I don't follow. Can you elaborate on this, please?
I was expressing some doubts about whether Andy was town or not for specifically calling for a quick lynch (Actually just before there), and really I'm unsure because it's such a loud "look at me" type of post/vote.

It seems to me that the next vote would have attracted a decent amount of attention too, and so would be less likely to be a scum vote.

Especially with Mothrax's vote being delivered the way it was.
It felt like he was trying to hook into Andy's quick lynch push but being free to claim he wasn't.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:12 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Dark Seraph gets a mana boost and knows who to give powerz too, or can unite earlier if seperate scum groups.
Light Seraphs
Have
to spend mana (Assuming similar to moho) and don't have town reads. Means light Seraphs might give light powerz to scumz. (Or sub-optimally give out powers)

That's why I think the quick lynch was pushed by scum. But I really felt that Andy was genuine town in doing it. Hence voting Mothrax who subtly cited quick lynching as part of his vote.

btw Andy:
mothrax... I'm not sure. I'd actually have to look at his stuff instead of just breezing through the game on a cloud like I've done.
Did you ever look at his stuff?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:33 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

singersigner wrote:How exactly did you read Andrius as genuine town pushing the QL?
I don't think I can answer yet due to ongoing games. When I can I will.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:53 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

SS wrote:Both of you seem to think that the other has the opposite agenda according to an on-going game.
Que? How do you mean opposite agenda? Opposite to what?

Frosty, Mothrax is the only one for the reason I've said.

Starting to wonder about SS though after the above quoted. Look like someone trying to stir up some town v town action.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:47 am

Post by Baby Spice »

SS wrote:How exactly did you read Andrius as genuine town pushing the QL?
SS wrote:Both of you seem to think that the other has the opposite agenda according to an on-going game.
SS wrote:I mean that both of you have stated that you find the other to be playing against the town meta
SS: In very few posts you ask why I'm reading Andy as town, then ask why am I reading as going against a town meta (ie: scum) then accuse me of inconsistancy.

I have catagorically not stated anything about town or scum meta, merely that I think Andy is town.

I stated that one of Andy's actions could be scummy, but the way in which he did it is a way I doubt scum would do it. ie: Too obvious, too noticable. Therefor, town.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #9) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Definitely time to sheep Fate and Ray frost and
Vote Gud

Those two seem right on the money so far.

FOS Vas
But Gud lynch first. Vas iso #9-15 looks pretty bad to me, and I suspect that VasScum is the message intended by #526 being smoked.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #10) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:00 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

To me it seems that a lot of #526 is Magua pointing out things about Vas that seems scummy, especially as one part of it is Vas questioning Magua about voting Kit.

With your post that Magua is town being highlighted so much, it makes me think we have to take Magua's fairly seriously, and as town.

So I went to the iso.
HEy FATE. Gimme a cliff notes version of the Kitoari case plx. I woulkd read but I'm very very high.
I appropve the Kitoari wagon. But I wanna stay on my lonely loenly Katsuki wagon for now.
Bussing without actually bussing. "Tell me your case. Yeah good case"
VasudeVa wrote:
Equuus NEIIGHH. NEEEIIIGHHHH wrote:I do not approve of VasudeVa's vote on Katsuki.
This is odd. Why? Do you think Katsuki is Town? What makes my vote wrong?
That just rubs me wrong. The questions aren't too bad, but the quote name bit is ridicule Dismiss by ridicule(?)

iso #12. & 14 Quotes Magua saying that he'll continue to vote for Kit, then calls Magua caught scum. As far as I can see Magua's quotes are saying that Vas is going after easy lynches on lurkers, and not someone scummy.

(Of course it could be the dark Seraph trying to mess with us but I think the light Seraph would be more likely to do the double smoke that turned up on Ray Frosts post.)

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (isolation #11) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:01 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Edit: Vas' iso

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (isolation #12) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:18 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Hey Vas. I like how you only address two of the half dozen or so iso's that I specifically referenced.

I also like how you dismissed my thoughts that you ridiculed someone (A way to downplay or dismiss their arguements without actually addressing them) as "likeing to make fun of people". Mot actually addressing their points properly. But then not addressing things properly is what you've done here.

What do I think of Magua, Katsuki, and RF?
me wrote:... it makes me think we have to take Magua's fairly seriously, and as town.
What do I think of Frosty?
me wrote:Definitely time to sheep
<snip>
Ray frost
<snip>

Those two seem right on the money so far
Think I made it pretty clear that I think they're both town.

Katsuki reminds me of her(?) play in
<redacted>
, where she flipped scum.

Dammit the rest of what I want to say about her is on the no no list too.

Definate scumspect.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (isolation #13) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:11 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Fate wrote:WHY THE *** WAS EMPKING VIGGED OVER FURCOLOW?
Looking at the op, and at how Empking is in a different section, I'm thinking that Empking was taken out by a Seraph.

Which makes me think that "attempting the impossible" is the NK, and that Equinox managed to protect the D2 NK.

Vote Vas

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (isolation #14) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:37 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Katsuki wrote: I better not have chosen the wrong game to piggyback on you, Fate.
Didn't you piggyback Fate in a recent game? Ironically as it turned out.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (isolation #15) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:09 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

inHimshallibe wrote:
Baby Spice wrote:
Katsuki wrote: I better not have chosen the wrong game to piggyback on you, Fate.
Didn't you piggyback Fate in a recent game? Ironically as it turned out.
What does finding out the answer to this question tell you about Katsuki?
Not as much as I hoped lol. I was looking for more of a reaction but don't think I got it.

Katsuki turned out to be scum that game that I was thinking of, and Kats play here reminds me of it.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (isolation #16) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:38 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

We're thirty five pages in, surely you've done some diggin' by now?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (isolation #17) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:13 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Unfortuantely, like most of my experience with people in here, Kats, the game is still bloody running.

Frosty, is there a reason you've only voted three times total (From what I see), and managed to stay off of any lynches to the point of unvoting off of Gud and not returning?

Or for that matter seem to be just parking you're vote?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (isolation #18) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:02 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

So we have still split groups and a scum vig

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (isolation #19) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:42 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Vote Mothrax

Mothrax wrote:Shadowed Dark demon is the way the flip looked after the groups were pulled together
MoHo op wrote: 15) Haylen replacing vezokpiraka D4 - Shadowed Dark Demon - Offered a Shot Day 5!
13) SocioPath - Darkened Shadow Demon Paranoid Gun Owner - Offered a Shot Day 6!!!
Nope.
ooks like attempted the impossible might not be the scumkill flavor after all...
Doubt it.
Sounds more like MoScum trying to deflect us.

Lynch Mothrax, then we'll lynch Vas.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (isolation #20) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:11 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

One: Damn near the first thing to happen in MoHo appears to be joining of the teams.
Two: even joined the respective scum teams had different labels.
Three: I really, really doubt that the scum kill flavour is "Sniped", as it seems most people here do as well.
so Four: Fate was the scum NK so the teams must be seperate. (Or Fate really annoyed the other demons :) )

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (isolation #21) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:01 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Furcolow wrote: What did you just say? Furcolow is... what?
Along with myself, living proof that there is a scum vig :)

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (isolation #22) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:19 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Andrius wrote:I agree that the flip implies merging.
That's the second time you've brought up merging and I think the flip implies the exact opposite. That they are still seperate and that one scum team hit the other one.

And Andy, with what appears to be an even day vig hitting two fairly obvtown players, and not Furc, Kat, or myself, I'd say the vig was scum.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (isolation #23) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:51 am

Post by Baby Spice »

RayFrost wrote:
Baby Spice wrote:
>Lolscumslip - AGar didn't even come close to posting enough to be obvtown
and exactly where have I said in any way shape or form that I believe that Agar was a vig hit?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (isolation #24) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:06 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

So Andy, RayFrost. You are maintaining that the "Sniped" represents the scum night kills then and not vig hits?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (isolation #25) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:24 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Mothrax: Do you agree or disagree that "Attempted the impossible" is the scum NK.

If agree, then how else would you explain Fate's death?

If disagree, how would you explain two NK's not happening, given that the second one was after the town doc was dead?
That latter case would also imply that a vig took out Rhinox before he could post in the game which I do not see as a town action. Which leads to a scum vig taking ouf Fate. Again showing that the teams mustn't be joined.

Basically, ScumFate must have been killed by scum.

Which means I'm suspicious of those who have been pushing the opposite ideas and misreps through most of the last few days.

Which reminds me:
FOS RayFrost

Three mis-reps and then you claim to understand what I've been saying, all in the same post.

Personally, I suspect the order to kill Fate and the order to join the factions both happened yesterday which is what lead to Fates flip being how it was. (Well obviously the order to kill Fate happened yesterday)

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (isolation #26) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:07 am

Post by Baby Spice »

RayFrost #963 wrote:
Baby Spice wrote:
RayFrost wrote:Where does the scum NK fit in all this, then?
Baby Spice #694 wrote:Which makes me think that "attempting the impossible" is the NK, and that Equinox managed to protect the D2 NK.
(post numbers may be off by a couple.)

So Rayfrost. What question didn't I answer?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (isolation #27) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:13 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Vote Vas

Ok Andy, I've thought you were town the whole game, and Vas has been a scumspect of mine for a while too so lets test them.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (isolation #28) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:55 am

Post by Baby Spice »

I still disagree with you, and a Seraph it appears.
To me it doesn't make sense any other way but for Fate to be a cross kill.
Of course me and sense don't always meet. :)

But with Hito's message we can test something properly. viz, Vas. (and by association, Andrius)

Though I am surprised that Hito didn't claim and clarify any halo's he might have sent. (Since the other seraph will already know)

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (isolation #29) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:21 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Andrius wrote:
The Word of HitoThere are no kills as of yet that are attributable to us. If you think "Attempted the Impossible!" is the nk, than what the hell are "Sniped" and "Incinerated"? Do we have two scum vigs running around? .-.

Look at the evidence. We have one kill that's only happened on even days, one that only happens on odd days, and one that has happened on both. Even scum, odd scum, sk.
Ok, I'll buy that then, though I personally had "incenerated" as the dark seraph taking direct action. Said that a few times too iirc.

We can give you the sparknotes of the VV case, though. His ISO 10 smells very scummy - "I'll 'like' the Kit wagon, but I'd rather be useless as *** on my own wagon." He's literally only ever voted for townies. His Magua suspicions smells overdone; the scum who goes after deliberately obvtown targets to say "Hey, scum would go for the easy lynches, right?". His Andrius vote is even worse. He can't even muster the energy to make up a convincing case, but he's making sure to stick to the narrative of "misguided townie".
Kinda matches what I brought up back in my iso#9 or #10 or so.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (isolation #30) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:20 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

One wonders how you can be so wrong. One wonders how, when your god says "This person is scum with Fate", and provides a case (The only scum case they have provided to us I believe) that you don't want to follow that.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (isolation #31) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:50 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Why Vas that would be Hito, via Andy, pretty much labeling you their strongest scum read. After all, they actually presented a case and linked you to a specific scum partner. So to me it would seem that the best test of Hito's wall would be to lynch their strongest scum read.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (isolation #32) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:40 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Singersinger wrote:1. I'd love for her to actually point out the case they made against VV (that was the only person they implied would've been scum with Fate), since they didn't actually make one.
2. She's practically begging for people to sheep the Seraph, which, like I've said, it's just scum milking their reads.
3. She's voting for someone she THINKS they made a case on, and who, if she turns out scum instead of SK, is least likely her scum buddy (aside from me, who they didn't have a case on).
1: From Andy #159:
quoth the gods wrote:We can give you the sparknotes of the VV case, though. His ISO 10 smells very scummy - "I'll 'like' the Kit wagon, but I'd rather be useless as fuck on my own wagon." He's literally only ever voted for townies. His Magua suspicions smells overdone; the scum who goes after deliberately obvtown targets to say "Hey, scum would go for the easy lynches, right?". His Andrius vote is even worse. He can't even muster the energy to make up a convincing case, but he's making sure to stick to the narrative of "misguided townie".
From my io #19
me wrote:
Hito again wrote:
We can give you the sparknotes of the VV case, though. His ISO 10 smells very scummy - "I'll 'like' the Kit wagon, but I'd rather be useless as *** on my own wagon." He's literally only ever voted for townies. His Magua suspicions smells overdone; the scum who goes after deliberately obvtown targets to say "Hey, scum would go for the easy lynches, right?". His Andrius vote is even worse. He can't even muster the energy to make up a convincing case, but he's making sure to stick to the narrative of "misguided townie".
Kinda matches what I brought up back in my iso#9 or #10 or so.
So not only did you aparently miss Hito saying it, you missed me quoting it.

2: Since I pointed out that hito's case matched my previous one to some degree, he's sheeping me :) (Ok, sarcasm off) HitoSeraph and I are just matching a read, so why wouldn't I call for that one to be the lynch?

3: I'm voting for someone that I've already made a case on, that I've already called for the lynching of.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1150 (isolation #33) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:17 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Vas wrote:I've wanted a dead Baby Spice ever since my ISO #23.
That would be your first post after I laid out a case for you being scum. There's an acronym for that.

Rayfrost, you seem to think I'm scummy for being honest in what I think and stuff. Scum lie, town don't, and I'm town.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”