q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:26 pm

Post by q21 »

mrifnoc\
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:32 pm

Post by q21 »

Bill, if you tell me what that other name is I might recognise you... maybe...

For now...

Vote DonGrant
because mafia leaders are also called Dons right... *continues pouring weaksauce onto his RVS vote*
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:34 pm

Post by q21 »

Unvote, Vote Sodros

Because Parama told me too... so why are we voting Sodros again? I mean, I love a good early bandwagon and all...

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:44 pm

Post by q21 »

Are we seriously building another speed wagon?

Going to address this vote, not because its an issue any longer but because the issue behind it deserves to be addressed.
Bill McQuill wrote:
Vote: q21
. He posted nothing of merit for the entire day yesterday, never commented on any of the ongoing wagons after his initial "sheep" vote that drew some ire and resulted in a wagon on somebody else, and barely posted past the first few days. This could easily be on DonGrant, too, whose little slapfight with q21 could end up being telling as well.
Yes, I was absent most of day 1 - all of day 1 if you discount RVS. I would, however, like to remind everyone that Day 1 lasted all of 3 days 11 hours in real life. Most of that was over a weekend - a weekend on which I became unexpectedly busy. I apologise for my absence, but in no way should I be viewed as scummy for it.

I need to reread the game before I decide on where to vote, for all that the current speed wagon looks like it deserves to be there.

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:12 am

Post by q21 »

Vote Don
(for realz this time)

His reckless L-1 vote on Zodiark is bad in isolation. Given that his 6 word reason is Zodiark's day one play - the key point of which is Zodiark's reckless L-1 vote, his vote is also hypocritical. If by "Your actions during Day 1 were very scummy" Don means something else, I'd like him to elaborate.

Preview edit: Pretty sure it was only L-1. (andrew94, DavidParker, Bill McQuill, Sordos, Don = 5)

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:40 am

Post by q21 »

Fuck, you're right. I missed Jerb's vote.

*facepalm*

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:31 pm

Post by q21 »

Well crap.

Bah!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”