Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:41 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

/confirm
Returning froma spontanious extended sabatical. Posting from an Android with a crappy touch keyboard, so spelling mistakes will occur with wild abandon.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:22 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Vote: Reck

For posting under a hydra, and... wait, where did the Guys, Pt. 2 (adult) Mafia) thread go?
Returning froma spontanious extended sabatical. Posting from an Android with a crappy touch keyboard, so spelling mistakes will occur with wild abandon.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #2) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:29 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Where is everyone, and why is noone talking? If it's lack of a topic, then here's one for ya!

Unvote
Vote: q21
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:16 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Reckamonic wrote:On that note… we'd like to claim miller.

Now, discuss.
Recks drunk again.

/discussion
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #4) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:26 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Ok, I was kinda teasing you there Reck, but come on, playing in a game with Reck and not making some matter of Guys Pt 2 reference is like having a Happy Meal and not having a toy.

Reckamonic wrote:What is your opinion on our miller claim?
Either you drunkposting, scum trying to get off peoples scumlists with a miller claim, or town trying to provoke discussion. Honestly, I kinda don't see an honest-to-god miller claiming on page 3.
How do you think it should be handled?
Depends on your actions from now on. I don't personally take claims into account, since scum can easily claim cop and ride on out to a win if done right.
Based off of RVS actions/reactions, who should be lynched?
Seeing as my vote is no longer RVS, I think it's obvious. When I remove my RVS vote, it's who I want(at the time) lynched.

Also, I want to hear other peoples responses to this claim.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #5) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:05 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Reckamonic wrote:
Zodiark wrote:Either you drunkposting, scum trying to get off peoples scumlists with a miller claim, or town trying to provoke discussion. Honestly, I kinda don't see an honest-to-god miller claiming on page 3.
Actually, pretty STANDARD miller claim is to claim in your first post. We just claimed in our first
real
post.
I've only been in one game with a miller, and a death miller at that, so I wouldn't know.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #6) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:34 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

The back and forth between Reck and Bill seems to me to be either;

A) Town Bill aggressively attacking scum Reck, who knows how to look town, being two players, and fairly experienced at that.
B) Town Bill aggressively attacking town Reck, who knows how to diffuse the situation.

Either way, Bill is jumping pretty far up my town list atm.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #7) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Steven Hacking wrote:My play style is generally pretty aggressive, but apparently you more experienced players both scum and town do much less that implies scum to me, and so I haven't seen much of it. It didn't help that this game started on Thursday and I was pretty busy since Friday morning until now, and have only had time to really thoroughly read through until now, most of which has been about me not doing anything. For the record, I don't believe in V/LAing unless you're really incapable of posting, that wasn't the case with me, quality posting apparently was. I understand that people have different opinions about this, those are just mine.

As I've said I've played in 2 newbie games, one is still ongoing. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link that one. In this one: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 11&t=15644 I died N1, I doubt it will be helpful.

I guess I'm sorry for having tried to post at all, as opposed to just waiting until now, which I guess would have been better? I don't really know. I know I'm a newb and don't expect any special treatment or what not, but what I find really bothersome is that I only barely understand what I actually did. Or perhaps it's just what I didn't do. Either way, I don't really have anything to work with to improve, so what's the point?

BTW: Reck's a jerk, and I refuse to play with him. Hope to see you never.

You can kill me off now, I don't intend to look back at this thread (see above).

This isn't trying to appeal to emotion, it's just the truth. This entire game was a mystery to me. /bah
Vote: Stephen Hacking

Frustrated scum on a stick, anyone?
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #8) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:56 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Badly played scum. neil was going to be the one who I went against today. Now I have no case. And Reck? That's just mean.

On that note, either scum or our second killer(unless he is a vig) is obviously a noob to get rid of Reck. Noob scum often target the most experienced players.

I need to re-read to find someone else to go after, but one thing is for sure; A lynch on page 6, hitting scum or not, is scum driven.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #9) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:36 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

andrew94 wrote:
vote zodiark

yea thats why u were voting reck yesterday
Nice misrep, but no. My vote on Reck was an RVS vote. Care to explain yours?
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #10) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:29 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Bill McQuill wrote:
zodiark wrote:Nice
misrep
, but no. My vote on Reck was an RVS vote. Care to explain yours?
(Bold mine.)

Whoa, a bit touchy there aren't we? It was actually a mod error; you were the L-1 vote on Steven. Strange that you'd forget that...
See now, this is why we don't answer questions for other people. I now have no idea what you are going on about, and have half a mind to vote for you for causing unnecessary confusion.

Ninja Edit: I neither knew he was at L-2, or was asking to be replaced when I placed my vote. And the wagon was at L-2 well before I came along or before he requested to be replaced, and with little case, at least as far as I saw. If thats not scum driven I don't know what is. And my commentary trying to appear town? I've just spent the last several days creating a case against niel. I don't care if it was scum, a vig, an sk, or the mod killing just for lulz(no that im suggesting such of course), I'm pissed at whoever did it. If it was a vig, kudos for getting rid of the person on the highest point of my scum list. If its scum, fail on you for not recognizing such a good mislynch candidate.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:55 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Ok, going back I see the error. Quads has me voting for both Hacking and Reck, plus he has three votes on Reck, but only two people on him. Andrew, get a reason or unvote.

David, me 'trying to look town' by saying I am irritated at whoever killed niel is not a reason. You're also allowing a "non-sensical reason" just because "I'm scum"? Thats more "non-sensical" than voting because of a mod error. Get a reason or unvote.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:26 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

DavidParker wrote:How is that non-sensical. If I am 80-90% sure someone is scum (my next strongest read being around 40% sure), and other players are willing to vote this player and keep their vote on them, I should be happy with that regardless of their reason for the vote unless I find their reason to be scummy as hell. (At which point my next strongest read wouldn't be at 40% now would it)

Do you care to respond to my case at all? The trying to look town is just my perception of your commentary on the night kill. I can shrug that aside and ignore it to some extent. What I can't ignore is:
ME wrote:TL;DR case on Zodiark
1. States the quick wagon was scum driven but it was him who put the wagon to L-1
2. Then states that there was little case, as far as he could tell, against Stephen Hawking, but he VOTED FOR HIM ANYWAYS?
3. States he didn't know it was L-1. Well that's just anti-town. And I find it scummy because I don't believe you. It was obvious he had a number of votes at least, and if you didn't find the case on him good, WHY VOTE FOR HIM???!??!?!?!?!
YOU IGNORED MY CASE?? And chose to respond to the fluff that I added ontop of the case. This case is why you are scum. Since you are scum your commentary on the night actions is you as scum trying to appear town. I agree, it's not a reason as to why you are scum. The reason as to why you are scum is in my case.

RESPOND TO MY CASE NO THE FLUFF THAT FOLLOWS MY CASE.

I EVEN INCLUDED QUESTIONMARKS (LOTS OF THEM COMBINED WITH EXCLAMATION MARKS) TO DRAW ATTENTION TO SOMETHING YOU NEED TO ANSWER. YOU DID NOT ANSWER IT.

SHOULD I USE PRETTY COLORS TOO? MAYBE THAT WILL GET YOUR ATTENTION

HERE:
ME wrote:
TL;DR case on Zodiark
1. States the quick wagon was scum driven but it was him who put the wagon to L-1
2. Then states that there was little case, as far as he could tell, against Stephen Hawking, but he VOTED FOR HIM ANYWAYS?
3. States he didn't know it was L-1. Well that's just anti-town. And I find it scummy because I don't believe you. It was obvious he had a number of votes at least, and if you didn't find the case on him good, WHY VOTE FOR HIM???!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!
I bolded it and added EVEN MORE question marks+exclamation marks to make sure you don't miss my case this time.

So, reminder, by all means, ignore my fluff, the fluff is just there to accompany the case because I can, the case itself, you have to stop ignoring.

Trolling aside;
So because I was on the wagon, I'm not allowed to think other people on it are scum?
A case in three days and six pages? Please.
3. States he didn't know it was L-1. Well that's just anti-town. And I find it scummy because I don't believe you. It was obvious he had a number of votes at least, and if you didn't find the case on him good, WHY VOTE FOR HIM???!??!?!?!?!
I wasn't aware of any votes on him. When I arrived on the page, I saw his ragequit post, and quickly added a vote to cause pressure, not realising he was actually requesting replacement. Had I know this, and had the time, I would have removed my vote. Had I known he was at L-2 before the vote, I wouldn't have placed it.

Ninja Edit:
Parama wrote:
Zodiark13 wrote:Badly played scum. neil was going to be the one who I went against today. Now I have no case. And Reck? That's just mean.
this is an excuse to not scumhunt
You've quite conveniently neglegted to notice the part where I say I need to re-read.

Zodiark13 wrote:On that note, either scum or our second killer(unless he is a vig) is obviously a noob to get rid of Reck. Noob scum often target the most experienced players.
scum say stuff like this
I am stating fact. Nothing more.
Zodiark13 wrote:I need to re-read to find someone else to go after, but one thing is for sure; A lynch on page 6, hitting scum or not, is scum driven.
no, a lynch on scum is town-driven, and scum just bus.
fyi. reck drove that lynch. he's confirmed town.
Ok, Let me reword this. Scum weren't driving, but by god, they were sure pushing hard for it. The rest of that post isn't on me. Going to bed, so don't expect an immediate response.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #13) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:10 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

18 hours and no quickhammer? Wow.

Also, bah.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (isolation #14) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:28 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Town deserved to lose after the way the first two days went.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”