sordros
sordros
Goon
sordros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:49 am

Post by sordros »

neil1113 wrote:Reck, I can not see you as being scum. Ever. This may be bad considering the game I'm in, but with a photo like that...

<3
This looks like a scummy way to look harmless...
VOTE: Reckamonic
sordros
sordros
Goon
sordros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:26 am

Post by sordros »

DemonHybrid wrote:sordros, were you commenting on neil or Reckamonic before your vote?
I was commenting how cute Reckamonic looks, an easy way for scum to look harmless, and Neil's post is a way to prove that. :nerd:
sordros
sordros
Goon
sordros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:30 am

Post by sordros »

Hey there guys, sorry I wasn't around much during last day's time, but when I tried to come back and contribute a little, lynch was already done and the thread locked. Oh well, let's see what happens from here.
Bill McQuill wrote:
andrew94 wrote:yea thats why u were voting reck yesterday
Is there any merit to have Reck's mason buddy (there can't be more than one, can there?) come out now? We don't want to be dealing with a percentage headache later in the game, and counter-claiming right now would be a pretty terrible scum play right now, wouldn't it? Or maybe it simply is in general.
I'd like to second this I think it could prove useful if the other mason around comes out. I don't think there will be a counter-claim, and if there is, I think will narrow down scum possibilities.
sordros
sordros
Goon
sordros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by sordros »

Well I went through the thread again, and I have to say, Zodiark is my scum candidate #1. So I'll

VOTE: Zodiark13

That being said. I'd like to hear the rest of the gang that has not started (or just barely started) participating in Day 2. I'm specially surprised that DemonHybrid has not commented anything yet.
sordros
sordros
Goon
sordros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by sordros »

Bill McQuill wrote:
sordros, Post 183 wrote:Well I went through the thread again, and I have to say, Zodiark is my scum candidate #1. So I'll

VOTE: Zodiark13

That being said. I'd like to hear the rest of the gang that has not started (or just barely started) participating in Day 2. I'm specially surprised that DemonHybrid has not commented anything yet.
sordros votes without giving a single reason. Accuses a random non-contributor of not contributing after admitting to/apologizing for not having contributed D1 in his only other D2 post. 4 posts total in this game by sordros that weren't his /confirm.
Pot Calling the Kettle Black Count:
Well, like I said when I voted, I went through the thread and he looked the most suspicious to me, just didn't want to clutter the thread with a wall of words. My gut feeling vote was directed to getting a little more pressure on Zodiark and getting some reactions from the crowd, which we couldn't really have because of the quicklinch. My vote, however, was at L-2, so there as still some breathing space for discussion to occur.
sordros
sordros
Goon
sordros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:39 am

Post by sordros »

Hey guys, I'm here. I have not being able to post much, but I'll try to get back to speed.

@DemonHybrid: I'm glad you are back. I had the feeling you were pretty much leading the scum hunting during the beginning of the game and was surprised you had not contributed much since it looks much like your style. However I do agree that day 2 was pretty short and you might not had a chance to get into it (as happened to me on day 1). On day 3 I have not much excuse other than being quite busy in meatworld.
sordros
sordros
Goon
sordros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:17 am

Post by sordros »

So here are my thoughts after a re-read:

DemonHybrid: Like I said, gave me a town feeling during the first day, but then fell into silence (possibly because day 2 was pretty short too). Interesting exchange with David at the end, but he feels much jumpier than previously.

Bill: Quite more verbose, sometimes feels like he's throwing walls of words, but I'm getting a town-feeling on him.

DavidParker: Well, very easily pointed out Stephen as scum, earning him some town points. Unless he catched such a blatant scum tell from him that he decided to bus right away and get ahead. Too strong a gambit, I don't think that's the case. He pushed pretty hard the zodiark bandwagon but I agreed on his reasoning.

andrew94: His posts are pretty short and don't have much to analyze on. I'm a little puzzled why you called davidparker directly on post #13.

Don: not much to read here, his vote on D1 was spurious at best, and his vote on D2 finished it pretty quickly without much discussion developing.

Jerbs: Slaps Don right after D3 starts for the quickhammer, even though he was L-1, and then proceeds to respond to Bill's questioning and his answers sound credible.

Parama: I have played a couple of times with Parama and it is always hard to read him due to his impulsive and sometimes volatile style. It's hard to agree with your suspects because they keep dynamically changing over time.
sordros
sordros
Goon
sordros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:20 am

Post by sordros »

That being said, I think I'll go with

VOTE: DonGrant

IMO he has hurt town objectives the most so far.
sordros
sordros
Goon
sordros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:39 am

Post by sordros »

Pretty much, yes. And the fact that the reason for his vote is calling someone scummy, and showing the same behavior himself.
sordros
sordros
Goon
sordros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (isolation #10) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:11 am

Post by sordros »

I think I need to analyze this further, but the truth is Zazier doesn't ring as being as scummy as Don was. For the time being I will

Unvote
sordros
sordros
Goon
sordros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (isolation #11) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by sordros »

Bill McQuill wrote:
sordros wrote:I think I need to analyze this further, but the truth is Zazier doesn't ring as being as scummy as Don was. For the time being I will

Unvote
I mean, were you expecting ZazieR to come in and quickhammer somebody? Why won't anyone in this game even try to pull their weight?
What's with the attitude? I feel scummier vibes elsewhere, for example, I'm ready to

VOTE: DavidParker

I really doubt you would go read another game to use as reference here, and didn't manage to bring the right information from it.
sordros
sordros
Goon
sordros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #12) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:09 pm

Post by sordros »

Bill McQuill wrote:
I went back and did my re-read, and I don't think there's any way that DavidParker is the lynch for today. He was on the Steven lynch way, way too early, with such solid reasoning, for me to believe that it was a bus-job, and his post early yesterday where he condemns Zodiark's early-day post smacks of townieness to me.
I thought the same thing about how early he jumped on Steven, but I think what happened is that he just started distancing himself, and then Steven just fumbled again and again and the distancing turned into busing. That's my feeling at least, so for the time being my vote stays.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”