Delete this

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Delete this

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:23 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

I am severely disappointed in the quality of users here on mafiascum. Please delete this thread.
Last edited by sorasgoof on Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:08 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

Thank you for your feedback, though you'd be very hard-pressed to find another video with higher video or audio quality. Even recording straight from an N64 often provides lower quality videos, even with an HD PVR. I'm sure there are higher quality videos, but it is relatively excellent quality.

As for making sure what I say is relevant, I do need to work on that. It's a little hard to play a game and think of intelligent things to say at the same time, if you know what I mean. :D

But seriously, I do appreciate the feedback.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:30 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

I'd kindly ask you to please be a little more respectful. I mentioned it once in the OP, and I was responding to a point about it made by someone giving me feedback. Thanks.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:33 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

I know, I just haven't removed them.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #4) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:40 am

Post by sorasgoof »

I'm sorry I asked for feedback. Mods, if you see this, please delete this thread. I knew I didn't like mafiascum that much anyway. People here aren't, in all honesty, that helpful. Thanks to those who actually gave constructive criticism and
were
actually trying to help.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (isolation #5) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:20 am

Post by sorasgoof »

I'm going to finish this Let's Play first. After this, we'll see what happens.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #6) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:53 am

Post by sorasgoof »

Oman wrote:
sorasgoof wrote:I'm sorry I asked for feedback. Mods, if you see this, please delete this thread. I knew I didn't like mafiascum that much anyway. People here aren't, in all honesty, that helpful. Thanks to those who actually gave constructive criticism and
were
actually trying to help.
HAHAHA! Don't get the answer you want? Cry and take your ball home!

The answers you want are elsewhere. Your inability to take criticism is hilarious, especially with the "I knew I didn't like you guys, I just wanted your approval".
I don't know exactly who you think you are, but you're being an asshole, plain and simple. You're right. I don't like criticism. I LOVE constructive criticism, something lacking in this thread when I made that post. This is the EXACT REASON I don't like half the people on mafiascum.

So, leave the thread. You're not helping, and this post I quoted from you shows your inability to read threads and comprehend.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (isolation #7) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

I'm not going to go through each post, but off the top of my head, telling me to "shut up about the quality" when I mentioned it once in the OP and replied to a comment about it is not constructive criticism and has nothing to do with the video and how to make it better. There were more. Learn to read. Good day.

And telling me not to advertise here, something that was said in NUMEROUS posts, does not help me in any way. I was looking for feedback, and I got people basically telling me to GTFO.

Return to “General Discussion”