¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:59 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

/confirm

Glad to see Hoopla stayed on after all!

From my tentative musings, it seems to me like the bomb is best used as a policy lynch that we get in addition to our normal lynch. While I have no intrinsic problem with Jack's plan, I think the town as a whole should have a hand in picking the "someone" Jack will pass the bomb to.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:13 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Jack wrote:It's not good to let people use any kind of town consensus as a crutch. I want to see each person who has the bomb making their own decision on what to do with it.
Then I would prefer to see you pass the bomb immediately, instead of cooking it before passing. We don't know if scum have any privileged information regarding the bomb times or not. The best way to diminish scum influence on the bomb is to have as many hands on it as possible. I don't particularly care if this is in the form of a vote or simply rapid passing, but I don't want one player monopolizing control of the bomb.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #24 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:56 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Hoopla's right on the money here. Both that it's not worth a shot trying to being a hero and game the deadline, and that lots of early bomb movement will give us some strong information to go on.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #56 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:49 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Tentative thoughts:

No one is allowed to hold on to the bomb more than one day.

You are not allowed to pass the bomb to the person who passed it to you.

The first rule is to get as many hands on the bomb as possible (if the scum know the bomb times, and are allowed to cook the bomb, it becomes a free kill for them) and the second rule avoids back-forth chains that will be the death of the first person in the chain to get the bomb.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #58 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:55 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

EBWOP: "One day" is real life day, not game day. If you're not in the thread for 24 hours, your first post when you return MUST pass the bomb.

Also, I thought of something:

Mod: What happens if we lynch the player holding the bomb?

The next bomb dropped into the game will be given to a player at random.
Last edited by RedCoyote on Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #61 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

They're not arbitrary. I proposed both of them because they explicitly help the town. If you believe either one of them are anti-town, please say why.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #66 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:32 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Cogito Ergo Scum wrote:First one contains an arbitrary length of time. I'll worry about scum having that sort of power when there's been any sort of indication; if people want to take the risk of the bomb exploding, then that's their business.
The point is that we don't know if the scum are taking a risk at all. I don't want to give the scum a free kill by letting them cook the bomb until it goes off. Yes, we don't know whether or not the scum know the times, but "let's all stand under this anvil until there's an indication it will fall" doesn't make sense when it's frightfully easy to simply step out of its shadow.
Second one bans a certain type of behaviour because a comic book style exaggeration of it looks anti-town - if people have a good reason to pass it back, let them.
The scum have a great reason - if there's a back-and-forth passing chain, whoever had the bomb first in the chain is out. So, as scum, the optimal play is to always pass it to the person who passed it to you. It also saves you from having to interact with anyone else. And even if someone calls you on it, what are they going to do? Pass it back to you? That's exactly what you want. And, crucially, because a townie can also suspect someone who suspects them, we can't simply punish anyone who passes back. I briefly considered NOT mentioning this in thread, and voting for anyone who passed to the person who passed to them, but on reflection it's too natural for someone to simply counter-bomb.

Let me be clear about something. It is impossible to bomb any scum unless scum start holding the bomb when passbacks are allowed. They simply have to pass back to the person who passed to them. By disallowing passbacks, we have two benefits: firstly, if we realize a very obvious scum (or if all want the same policy lynch) and our first pass is on to them, they cannot escape being bombed without doing a pass-back. Secondly, while scum can still protect themselves if they aren't the first pass (by aiming for someone who's already passed), it makes it far more difficult to pass off naturally. If we have, say, Fate>Spyrex>Fate>Spyrex>Fate>Spyrex>Fate, it's difficult to discern whether this was a legitimate heated argument or Spyrex-scum saving his skin. Fate > Jack > Spyrex > Fate > Katsuki > Spyrex > Fate > hito > Spyrex > Fate is considerably more damning.
Ben wrote:Can people comment on my statement on what todo with the bomb...It seems safest to use it as a secondary lynch. We reduce the most amount variables with this method. We avoid early explosions...people holding onto it too long...passing it at the last second..."arbitrary rules"....Its simple...logical...and makes this game essentially a dual lynch game.
I agree with you in that it should be a second lynch. But I think the rules are needed to minimize scum interference. If tunneling on someone all game made you lynch-immune, we would need these same rules for voting.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #71 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:14 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Cogito Ergo Scum wrote:There is no shadow. I see no reason to let your paranoia force restrictions upon our play.
Are you saying you're certain the scum do not know the bombs times?
The player to first have the bomb thus has no incentive to get a chain going and the scum recipient has no motive to give him back.
"No motive to give him (it, btw, unless the bomb has a dick I don't know about) back?" Being immune to the bomb, and moreover, being immune to the bomb you know at least one person wants to give you, seems to me to be one hell of a motive.
You're essentially assuming that 1) scum don't have to justify their passes and 2) that most people will die as a result from not having any passes left. I don't know about #2, but #1 is patently ridiculous - I do not expect to see a lot of passbacks.
1. Scum do indeed have to justify their passes - but, generally, it's easier to justify a pass back to someone who passed to you then it is to justify to an unrelated person who just-so-happens to have passed already.

2. It's better for the town for the people to die of pass-loss than from time - which incidentally is another argument in favor of max 1 day for bomb holding. Pass-loss means that the bomb was passed to that target four times (three if they were original holder), AND that the last person to pass them the bomb knew that it would result in their death, which is also helpful information in and of itself.

Once again, if you have arguments that these restrictions would be anti-town, I'm all ears. But you instead seem to be taking the position that "NO ONE TALK ABOUT THE BOMB. EVERYONE JUST DO WHAT YOU WANT." I assume scum are talking about the bomb. I sure as hell want to be as well. If we indulge in passing with no thought and no restrictions, we're suckers and scummy motivations can be passed off as ignorance. I don't like being a sucker, and I
really
don't like playing the "Was this scummy motivated thing coming from scum or just town that didn't think about it?" WIFOM game.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #74 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:01 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Vote: Katsuki
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #93 (isolation #9) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

SpyreX wrote:Hit.

I have a thought, help me through it because I know its not right.

Give X (being a scumbolina) said bomb. Force them to hold it.

IF they don't, lynch them.
This actually works fine, provided that a.) we all vote on who the scumbolina IS and b.) there is no one out of passes. There are two stable equilibrium points (voting for the bomb target, or a rapid pass chain
played to completion
) and an in-between that is badtimes jackson. People have shown an dislike to using the bomb as a targeted second lynch, and if we're gonna be having individually planned passing at ALL we want to play it out to the end.

@CES: I don't have the energy for wall to wall combat at the moment, but let me address this point:
CES wrote:What I want is for townies to be able to play as naturally as possible.
This is useful for regular mafia. But I think a big part of why it's useful is that, even with plenty of different viewpoints on optimal play, there's still a large subsection of play that we all agree is anti-town and pro-scum. For example, every town player knows the optimal scum play would be to never post, and they make their decisions on how much to post with that knowledge. My worry is that the anti-town, pro-scum bomb play is much less obviously so, and we'll have townies doing it as well as scum. I would have loved to keep my thoughts to myself and lynch the first pass-back, but realistically the chances that a townie simply hasn't thought it out are too high.

@Jack: To be clear - your PR has benefits based off of how long you hold the bomb, but you actually have no information on when it goes off, correct? You're relying on your personal insights for that?
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #96 (isolation #10) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:00 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Jack wrote:I have empirical data and inferences from the role information, in addition to the "personal insights".
Okay, I can understand how you'd draw your conclusions with what you have. I'm still a bit leery about the whole thing because I don't know if you're a scum PR (or vanilla scum with faction-wide bomb awareness), but I can definitely understand why, if you're tell the truth, you're so confident in your ability to outguess the setup.

Though, something you should think about: does your ability key off of total time holding all of the bombs combined, or only the most recent "streak?". You don't have to answer me in-thread, but that answer really influences your guesswork, and I want to make sure you're sure about which it is.

If we all vote for a bomb recipient, would you pass it to that person when your business is over?
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #132 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:16 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Yo jack:
If we all vote for a bomb recipient, would you pass it to that person when your business is over?
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #135 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:32 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Alright. I can deal with that for now. I'll throw my vote on dana for his 110 post:
dana wrote:Hahaha. I call out a bandwagoner, and people vote me because I didn't vote another. To prove that had a scum motivation, you'd have to prove that Fate is scum. And he just passed the bomb to me, so us being scumpals doesn't exactly make sense. So the votes on me are pretty obviously not well thought out. On the other hand, voting Fate for his bandwagon vote would not be a problem with me in any way. It's just that Katsuki's was even worse.
I get the vibe that Dana knows Fate is town. Fate's 126 is also fairly compelling.

Unvote, Vote: Danakillsu

And:

Bomb Nomination (Bomination?): Katsuki

Scum lynches and policy bombs. It's that delicious double taste townies love. Good
and
good for you.
Ben wrote:Okay.....but if we want the bomb holder to blow anyways why not have them use their 3 passes? Otherwise what is the best option for a sitting duck scum? Kill one last townie....my way removes that last option.
Hadn't thought of that. I had been rating direct bomb and quick-passing chain as fairly equal, but this puts the chain as the clear winner, I think.

EDIT: Fate joins on as I'm writing my post. excellent.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #156 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:57 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Hmm. Well firstly, scum obviously don't know the bomb times. :p

Here's my interpretation of the Jack thing. Jack was telling the truth that he thought he could game the mod. We rode his ass on it and he fakeclaimed a power-role. It was a good fakeclaim (he has no bomb information but it suggests that it's educating his guess - if he gets power for every three days he holds the bomb, it stands to reason that the bomb won't explode for at least three days) but he was really just going off of his speculation, and his speculation was wrong?

Sociopathic is probably a modifier to "goon" that meant that he can't talk with this scumfriends. Seeing as Jack apparently had no PR and was actually a worse-than-normal goon, the smart money is on the scumteam being 3 (or maybe 2 and 2?).

@Fate: We do get infinite bombs, but this game DOES have deadlines. As well, they are bankable deadlines, so there's an incentive to being quick. Still, maximizing the bombs per nk ratio is also in our favor. Overall, I'm leaning in the direction of getting the bomb on our policy target then lynching now to bank some days. I'd like to have some days in my pocket in case something wacky happens.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #171 (isolation #14) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:40 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

dana wrote:I'm going to keep defending, if at all possible, don't worry. If at any time, you are convinced that I'm not as scummy as many seem to think I am, let me know. If quite a few agree, I'll try to pass the bomb. If you're set on my death, so be it. But stop voting me, that's just a waste of time.

Here it is
again.
"I'll only pass if you promise not to vote me." You are begging on your hands and knees that if you are going to die, please oh please let it be to the bomb. You're literally saying "okay guys, I'm only letting go of this bomb if you pinky swear not to lynch me." I smell role shenanigans.

But hey, that's a hammer with Jack's death lowering threshold! Excellent.

If Dana flips a scum role that would want to be exploded on, Spy is scum for 138.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #173 (isolation #15) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:52 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Tech predictions:

Dana flips scum, wants-to-be-bombed PR = strong scumtell on Spyrex
Dana flips scum, no bomb related PR = scumtell on at least one of AntB/Kat (if Kat and AntB were townies, Dana would have no issue with the bomb flying around freely)
Dana flips town = scumtell on TMH (could also be an honest mistake, with lynch threshold being -1, but that justification seemed awfully forced, as Hoopla caught onto)
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #186 (isolation #16) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:34 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Busy now but first impression - given that this is a 12p and we apparently have an sk, AS WELL as an explodey bomb, I'm a bit inclined to think the scumteam is a two-man (with a three-man: mislynch, misbomb, two kills on townies, LYLO on day 2 if all of that happens again...putting all faith in the sk crosskilling sees silly balancewise.) Where I'm having trouble with this is Jack's actions. Why would he pull that gambit if he was half the scumteam?

Reads and shit later.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #188 (isolation #17) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:45 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

No, I had the 14 right when calculating, 12p was a typo. Good eye though.

If we mislynch, misbomb, and have two kills tonight, it's 6 left. If three scums were alive, that'd be it.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #200 (isolation #18) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:37 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

I asked this one preemptively. If bomb-holder is lynched, next bombfall is random.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #224 (isolation #19) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:35 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

ISOtimes Funreads Excellent Party

AntB
: Scum. Check this shit out:
AntB ISO 7 wrote:As for Jack, I have an eye on him, but otherwise I have a null-to-scum read on him at the moment. We'll see when he passes the bomb...
A few things wrong with this post. "But" and not "and"? And what are you hoping to see when he passes the bomb? Jack couldn't really be a null read; you either believed his PR claim or believed he was lying. Your post suggests you don't believe his PR claim (certainly he'd be more than null if you believed him; and you wouldn't be "seeing" anything when he passed the bomb if he was indeed a Town Bomb-Snuggler). Overall there's a hesitance that is extremely unnatural on a dichotomous, believe-it-or-don't issue. The obvious interpretation is trying to stay off of a scumbuddies wagon but not willing to just call him town.

AV
: Interesting null. I feel like there's some deeper meaning to be gleaned from his ISO 10 or 11, but I have yet to come to any solid conclusions.

Ben
: Town. His constant pressure on Jack is fairly convincing, and I agree that a completed pass chain is the most pro-town bomb related thing that can happen.

Germany
Cogito Ergo Scum
: Town. Hoopla got it right that with Jack chomping at the bit for the bomb, CES not passing it is an unlikely prospect. He also gets some squeaky clean points for his involvement with the dana wagon.

Fate
: Town-flavored-null. Not too much to go off of but he gets town points for being the first one today to invoke "Today is the day that lasts forever."

Kat
: Null. Get off your ass.

NS
: scum. His Jack vote smells like "aw shit, gotta get my bus cred before it's too late, even if I can only say 'evasive evasiveness is waaaay evasive.'"

Pretty fly for a spy guy: Null. Love you spy but can't let that influence my reads AS YOU KNOW

SC
: Town-flavored-null. I agree with Hoopla that the strong confidence suggests either a very pre-determined bus or legit townies. I'm inclined to believe the later, but the former isn't an impossibility.

TMH
: scum-flavored-null. Yeah he quickhammered, yeah he was a little *too* tunneled on Jack, but seriously:
TMH ISO 3 wrote:Mod: Since the pre-game has been so active could we go ahead and consider the game started? I want to start voting Jack asap
That puts a bit of trembly hesitation in my lynchin' hand. So overdone. I don't see scum doing that to a buddy.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #238 (isolation #20) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:47 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

SpyreX wrote:That puts a bit of trembly hesitation in my lynchin' hand. So overdone. I don't see scum doing that to a buddy.

Maybe in a perfect world but look at it all in context.

Beautiful delicious context.

I DEMAND UNDERLINES
YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT BEFORE I GAVE YOU A WEIRD NICKNAME AND DIDN'T THINK TO UNDERLINE IT

SO UH

SO THERE?

On a more serious note, I agree the context makes it more likely that usual. That's why he's scum flavored null. But I still rank NS as more likely scum than TMH.
Fate wrote: Hito something tells me you left a helluva a lot of people off your list.
You seem to be forgetting we're four down already. I forgot to underline Spy, and I didn't give my read on myself (spoiler alert: I'm town), but I hit everyone livin'. Unless you want me to give my reads on the dead players? :p
Fate wrote: I'm curious Hito, why do I get town points for saying that TODAY but not YESTERDAY when I was the first one to even come up with such a plan?
Easy to bring it up when we're all talkin bomb theory. It's more earnest to pick a day and say "okay kids, remember that day I was talking about? This is that day." Scum have no troubles saying "Then should be sometime"; it's a costly signal to say "Then is now."
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #248 (isolation #21) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:58 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Fate wrote:I was saying THEN IS NOW yesterday, and your failure to pick up on that through me "not much to go off of" ISO seems inconsistent and unlikely.
I had mentioned that we wanted to bank the huge D1 deadline time first; I figured your silence was assent I guess?

MAYBE after the first bombburstyhappysmile we'll want a massclaim. Just had this idea so I haven't thought it through but it seems tech to rock out on the monthday.
Fate wrote: (if youre town my hito-paranoia gut must be trueee)

>_>
OH SHIT SINCE I'M TOWN

DOES THAT MEAN SPY IS SCUM??
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #273 (isolation #22) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:06 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

AntB, you've passed to TMH, Benmage, and Fate. The first I can understand, but are your #2 and #3 scumreads really Benmage and Fate?
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #283 (isolation #23) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:02 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

There are two nk's flying around, why the fuck would we want to go to night
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #303 (isolation #24) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:02 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

ben wrote:So you'd rather have the bomb go off...confirming Ant town, and have us dick around not lynching anyone...and bam it goes off again killing essentially a confirmed townie...yeah thats fucking brilliant.
Think about what one shot bomb proof armor HAS to mean. Either he's lying and will die or telling the truth and will live; either way it will count as a "new bomb" and our passes will refresh (note in the rules post: 3 passes per bomb/day, whichever ends
first
.) After we find out about that bomb, we will then proceed to bomb OTHER PEOPLE. This does not seem like an especially difficult concept.

I'm also leaning towards a massclaim today so that we can try to break the game on this monthday. Thoughts?
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #314 (isolation #25) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:20 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

SpyreX wrote:I'm absolutely down for a massclaim if he flips scum.

(additionally, I want a read on how long the bombs actually take)
I'm thinking it might be ideal either way. With CES's flip, we know for sure at least some PR's are bomb-related, and I suspect
every
PR is gonna tie in to the bomb. Ideally we can use the bomb as a confirmation tool and just make the day last forever, confirming townies and bombing scum without giving scum or sk time to actually start killing them. If AntB ends up getting psuedo-confirmed (could also be one-shot bombproof sk/scum, but I'd call it a likely town power) then we want ALL of our potentially confirmeds out of the woodwork at once, rather then falling in to line one by one while scum shoot them down. More confirmed townies = smarter bombs (and a smarter lynch at the end of the day).

NS: Top three scumreads.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #318 (isolation #26) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:25 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Nobody Special wrote:StrangerCoug, Fate, hito
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #322 (isolation #27) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:21 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Doubt it's post count. If it was, a bomb couldn't explode at night, and while it's possible Red mentioned that possibility knowing it would never happen, I'm inclined to believe it's possible for bombs to go off at night.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #326 (isolation #28) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:35 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

I don't really think we should be voting at all at the moment. Don't want to risk losing our glorious month-day and letting night killers get another crack at the town.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #342 (isolation #29) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Fate wrote:YOU KNOW NOT TO FUCKIN VOTE NS AFTER A SHITPOST LIKE THAT.
Afraid I'm not understanding what you're saying here. Explanation for the slow kid?
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #344 (isolation #30) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Oh, no question that's a bad vote from SC. The reasons contradict each other - if he didn't think it through, he's not "trying" to lead the town astray with false theories. It's voting someone for being a scum mastermind when in your previous breath you admitted they're simply being negligent.

But I'm still not understanding "you know not to vote after a shitpost like that." Unless you were saying "You know not to vote townies because they aren't paying attention", I can't figure out an interpretation of that sentence that makes sense.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #350 (isolation #31) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:03 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Bomb is on AntB first, remember.

I'm thinking something like:

Wait for AntB bomb results.

Massclaim.

Do any bomb manipulation that could verify claims.

Play a pass chain to completion, with guidance from (hopeful) confirmed town.

More pass chains as bombs explode.

Start finalizing our lynch ~ a week from deadline, again with guidance from (hopeful) confirmed town.
Fate wrote:
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

I was saying it as a BAD vote because SC was VOTING WITH TMH-scum after TMH made such an AWFUL vote on NS.

AND THAT ID EXPECT SC TO KNOW BETTER THAN THAT
Ooooooh. I get it. That was TMH's justifcation you quoted (I assumed SC by context because I forgot who had which justification, whoops), and you're berating SC for getting in line after it. Thanks for clarifying (wooooosh indeed).
TMH wrote:Benmage, why aren't you voting NS if you think he's scummy?
why is anyone voting anyone

don't you try to cut our explodey justice short
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #356 (isolation #32) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:14 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

TMH, your principle contributions to the town have been a.) a quickhammer on a townie and b.) pushing a wagon at a time when a lynch would be catastrophically bad. Even if Fate
was
playing poorly (incidentally you can knock the null off of my null-to-town read on Fate) you'd be in no position to condescend.

If you think you are somehow absolved of requests made of you in all capitial letters, then here:

Themanhimself, produce actual content.

You got your captial letter, you've got a period - I even threw in a fuckin' comma just to ensure the grammar wasn't an accident.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #363 (isolation #33) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:33 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

themanhimself wrote:I don't see either of you as scummy but if you're gonna call me out for voting someone (which is fair enough) then at least do it to fate too.
I'm not calling you out just for voting. I'm calling you out for bandwagoning in 349. Voting as a concrete gesture of dislike is fair enough; voting to try to secure a lynch is absolutely not what we want at this juncture.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #375 (isolation #34) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:36 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Nobody Special wrote:
Fate wrote:GODDAMN IT THERES NOTHING WORSE THAN SNARKY FUCKING SCUMBAGS
Oh yes there is.

Snarky fucking asswipes who YELL AND SCREAM and think it's an acceptable substitute for actual Mafia-playing.
Oh okay, now I'm intrigued. Please, enlighten us all as to the "actual mafia-playing" that Fate is not doing and that, presumably, you at least claim to be. Fate has probably been the second-most protown player here after Hoopla, and when our three worst players are calling him out I have to wonder whats in the drinking water. None of you have commented on the merit of massclaiming versus no. None of you have commented on the DAY THAT LAST FOREVER, and whether you think we should pursue it or not. And, here's the kicker, NONE OF YOU HAVE JUSTIFIED YOUR RECENT READS:

NobodySpecial wrote:themanhimself, Katsuki, and FATE.
Why are these your scumreads?
themanhimself wrote:I'm pretty happy with my vote for now. I'm also suspicious of benmage and to a lesser extent fate, hito and SC
Why are these your scumreads?
Katsuki wrote:TMH needs to go. Will read over the last few pages during the weekend, no time tonight.
Why is TMH your top scumread?

I don't like snarky calling-out of players without reasoning in the
best
of times, but here it's just silly. If you're not going to play the game, you have no grounds to insult anyone who is.

Preview Edit: Fate has it exactly.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #394 (isolation #35) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:43 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

SC wrote:I'm straining to see why it's necessary to massclaim this early.
Because we have the (hopeful!) potential to get multiple kills in while under maximal influence from townies. With PR's that scum cannot justify passing to, the bomb threatens them more. And we get a lynch directed by our PRs. It's also the schooling-fish principle. There will probably be at least one person the scum really really want dead (AntB if he's confirmed PR and likely town, Fate or myself if we're even close to right) so we may as well have all of our claims at once because they can't kill us all at once. We want to rush this game down today.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #401 (isolation #36) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:39 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

NS sounds like a good first choice. Popcorn from him.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #420 (isolation #37) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:48 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

TMH wrote:Why say you don't advocate claiming and then claim in the same sentence?
Presumably to prove he's not advocating delay just so scum can make a more informed fakeclaim.

I can understand the argument. We can wait at least until AntB's bomb actually goes off; and if it's close to deadline we can bank the rest and make day 3 the claiming foreverday. I doubt the bomb timers would be incredibly long to the point we'd only get one on this extremely long day, but there's no harm in waiting and seeing.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #444 (isolation #38) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Why are we voting? .-.

Also, what the fuck kind of last name is Neighbor?

For that matter, NS, why exactly did you claim with the clear controversy? Just because one of your top scumreads told you to...?
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #484 (isolation #39) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:03 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Ideally after AntB confirmation explosion we can have Spy disarm either the next bomb, or the bomb after that. It'll depend on a coupla things.

A more substantial post from me: coming soon?
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #487 (isolation #40) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:06 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Fate wrote:WAHT THE FUCK IS THAT
Her name is Rainbow Dash and she's now angry at
you specifically
GOOD LORD NO THIS IS THE DAY OF DAYS AND HES NOT DIFFUSING ANYTHING I WANT AT LEAST ONE SCUMBAG DAYVIGGED
That would be one of the "coupla things". When the AntB bomb goes off will determine what do with the next bomb.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #498 (isolation #41) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:48 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Kat wrote:Lemme know when all this shenanigans clears up.
You still have yet to justify your reads. Don't try to foist off your failure to contribute on us for the "shenanigans" of playing the game while you're away.

I think Spy makes a good point; if we verify that his ability works as intended, he's very unlikely scum and somewhat unlikely sk. Though I have a gut twinge of worry here - I could easily see a
one-shot
bomb diffuser as a scum/sk role, and scum would KNOW that it's costly for us to have spy check more than one bomb.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #504 (isolation #42) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:05 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Katsuki wrote:And which reads need justifying? Come now don't just make requests without specifying what you're talking about. Think of me as either a very dim cupcake, or fate.
My 375 summarizes what I'm looking for. You can skip the part about massclaiming.

Speaking of massclaiming:

I am Zach LaVoy. I'm a member of the Transton Bomb squad and recently assigned to a new team. I skydive on the weekends.

I am a Bomb Squad Technician. I have a one-shot ability to learn the explosion time of the next bomb. I have yet to use it - it feels like the bomb after AntB's is a good time to use it but I'm not sure.

Also, speaking of that new team...

I'd like any other members of the Transton Bomb Squad to answer this: are you a member of a new team within the bomb squad? If yes, take the standard cipher A=1, B=2, etc., and sum up the values of all of the letters in the name. This is the "checksum." Please report the checksum of the name of the new team (don't include the word "Team" when summing) in thread. Do NOT claim the name of the team in-thread.

The checksum of my team name is 31.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #507 (isolation #43) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:16 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Also note that his "response" to 375 is "The reason that I haven't given any reasoning for why I suspect the person I'm voting for is because I actually suspect someone I'm not voting for (still not providing reasons tho lawl)".
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #511 (isolation #44) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:21 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Fate wrote:WHATH THE FUCK HITO AREYOU GAMING THE SYSTEM BY MATCHING UP ROLE PMS?
Fuck yeah I am!

I checked with Red first because checksums are pretty awesome and I could understand if he opposed them. He was alright with it.

Spyguy I'm super interested in your checksum in particular.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #515 (isolation #45) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:37 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Delicious Spy, absolutely delicious.

Double-check your math because "whoops lawl wrong number" will officially not fly later.

AntB, have a checksum to share with us?
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #518 (isolation #46) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:44 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Actually it won't be too much of a thing. It'll just increase the likelihood that we're all town, but it doesn't guarantee (Red could have made fakeclaims, as Ben pointed out). Still, it's quick to check and it's definitely a bigger than zero town tell, so PtW demands I see this shit through.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #524 (isolation #47) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:36 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Awesome.

Has everyone but Fate claimed? This is last chance for checksums time.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #533 (isolation #48) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:24 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Alright, Spyrex, since your ability sounds the weirdest:

For the grand prize of
ONE MILLION DOLLARS
a few townie brownies

What is the name of our team within the bomb squad?
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #534 (isolation #49) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

EBWOP: Wait, I think AV still needs to claim first. THEN you get your brownies.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #538 (isolation #50) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:27 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Alright Spyrex

SPOTLIGHTS ON YOU

BAND GOES QUIET

TIME FOR YOUR SOLO
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #542 (isolation #51) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:34 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

*gives Spyrex his brownies*
Fate wrote:By the way AntB is claimed scum at this point. Adjust reads accordingly

Assuming he is in fact bomb-proof, scum seems kinda unlikely to me. SK maybe. Am I missing something?
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #562 (isolation #52) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:46 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Alright, so unless someone has an objection I'll use my ability now. Spy, hold off on yours for now.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #577 (isolation #53) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

For the record, I've used my ability, so I'll report when RC gets online.

Here's a list to talk about!

Nobody Special: Strong scum. Lurking, Jack vote that looks suspiciously like a bus, first to claim with an extremely odd-man-out claim (bunch of dudes with normal sounding names, then HERES NORMAN NEIGHBOR. HIS LAST NAME IS NEIGHBOR)

SpyreX: Town-flavored-null. Posts a lot without saying too much, could go either way, but Echo teams says what uppppp

AurorusVox: Town-flavored-null. Subject to change depending on my Benmage read.

StrangerCoug: Scum-flavored-null. Been out of thread with V/LA's a lot but has never really 'caught up', his recent posts saying there's nothing of interest are the BADDEST OF NEWS BEARS.

Fate: Strong townbuddy <3

Katsuki: Still null and still GET YOUR ASS IN THE GODDAMN THREAD asdelkjasdlkajsdlasd

hitogoroshi: lovable pony

AntB: Weak town on role, but could possible be a one-shot bulletproof sk. His contributions in thread have been terrible and bad, but eating that bomb = unlikely scum.

themanhimself AND Benmage: I bet one of these two is scum, but I'm having trouble picking which one. I'll get back to you on that.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #594 (isolation #54) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:51 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

I've received my PM.

I can confirm that the bomb explosion will be
more than a week before deadline.
We can wait for this bombs result before we arrange our lynch.

Before I claim the full time, I want the pass chain played to completion (so no scumbags with a pass hold on to the bomb and play surprise dayvig). Once the bomb is staying where it is I'll claim the time.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #600 (isolation #55) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:07 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

AV wrote:pass to whoever the hell you want?
that one.

Though I am
not terribly happy
about the passbacks going on.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #602 (isolation #56) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:19 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Benmage wrote: pass bomb to themanhimself
Benmage, in the very next line wrote: Hey strangercoug I am even more confident tmh is town.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #608 (isolation #57) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:39 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

The bomb is going off at Feb. 15th, 2011, at 3:00 AM (central time I assume).

I wanna be lynching NS, I think. Though if TMH flips town I wouldn't mind a Ben lynch either.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #611 (isolation #58) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:43 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Benmage wrote:
Fate wrote:Benmage is pretty much confirmed SK at this point as well.
What horrible strategy would it be as an sk to call the person you're killing town...isn't tmh already voting me.
I think the pertinent question is what horrible strategy would it be as town to kill a dude you think is town
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #616 (isolation #59) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Yeah, we're lynching NS today. After the bomb, though.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #676 (isolation #60) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Thinking ahead a bit, probably Spy should disable the bomb after this one, as soon as it spawns, while it's being held by someone whos not him? That would make it the most unlikely to be a scum ability. We can also see if it mentions Spy when used or not.

No matter what anyone thinks of Benmage, I want a NS lynch first (and obviously after the TMH bomb.) Ben is at least here, NS is the self-proclaimed LORD OF TWIDDLES. If I'm nk'd tonight, Benmage will have a presence in thread to remind people of his existence, but I want to make sure twiddle-dee goes down before I do.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #713 (isolation #61) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

This puts me in mind of a family trip with Ben and SC arguing in the back seat while Fate rolls his eyes and drives us to Disneyworld
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #732 (isolation #62) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:02 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Seven and some change days from now. Feb. 15th, 3 AM.

While we're waiting we can pick our favorite lynchin's target. I'm still thinking NS, though I'm curious to see what Fate has brewing on AV.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #737 (isolation #63) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:16 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

WELL FUCK HITO, WHY THE HELL DIDNT YOU KEEP UP THE DISNEY LAND TRIP MEME?
I actually wrote something in response, but I immediately felt ashamed and deleted it.

Preview Edit:

Hey, that actually is pretty convincing. And for the record, I kinda-sorta followed along with DEFCON 2, so there's that too. If TMH is a misbomb, I'll join you on AVWAGON2011. Just so long as whichever one of us survives tonight doesn't forget about NS on the morrow.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #740 (isolation #64) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:24 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Fate wrote:JESUS HELL MAN. ARE YOU REALLY BASING YOUR OPINION OF ME ON A GAME WHERE I GOT MODKILLED DUE TO BULLSHIT?
Bwah? No, I brought that game up when you mentioned something in the vein of "able to outwit hito on multiple levels of strategy" in a thread that was not this one. Being modkilled is tripping over the lowest hurdle in the strategy race. You're a better
mafia
player than I am, but that was the miss strategy pageant.

I just wanted to see exactly WHAT all the noise was about with AV because NS is the smiley lurker type that I hateses
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #763 (isolation #65) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:18 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Hey ns, what brings you to the transton towers?
SC wrote:hitorogoshi appears to be able to go either way on you while it isn't clear what he thinks of my part of this exchange (the last I remember though, he's leaning scum on me)
*goroshi

I want NS and AV out first so I haven't given it too much thought to be honest. You're straight null with the recent upswing of activity. If I had to pick ONE interpretation and stick to it I'd agree with Fate that the two of you are probably both townies. Not quite as certain on it as Fate but whatever, we can revisit it if we haven't straight-up WON when AV and NS and Kat are dead.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #769 (isolation #66) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:32 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Nobody Special wrote:Oh, look, I'm back from V/LA.

I still think Ben is either scum or 3rd party; I think SCoug is scummy (but playing really well); and Fate is being his usual self (you'll forgive me for not answering your insulting and personal questions. Or you won't, I don't much care either way).

Hito, two reasons, please, for my apparent scumminess?
My question first.
Hey ns, what brings you to the transton towers?
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #773 (isolation #67) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:33 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Nobody Special wrote:I'm sorry, I really don't understand your question.
You are Norman Neighbor. You are at the Transton Towers. Why?
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #776 (isolation #68) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:49 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Got any hobbies, Norm?
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #778 (isolation #69) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:52 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

I'M SORRY HONEY

PLEASE DON'T HIT ME AGAIN
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #812 (isolation #70) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

NS goes before DGB. On this I am adamant.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #852 (isolation #71) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:39 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

StrangerCoug wrote:Are we going to give AurorusVox the rope or are we waiting for themanhimself to go boom for some reason?
Remember, we want the bomb:nk ratio as high as possible. As well, in case these bombs are super-duper close, we want to get this bomb in the right hands before going to night.

Though
that being said
I'm gettin the DEFCON blues waiting for this sucker to go off. Just...two...days...

DGB is actually here and playing, for that alone I don't want her dead right away. NS, AntB if we think a bomb-squad member could be scum/sk, then pick from AV/DGB/whoever.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #855 (isolation #72) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:47 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Hito, are you waiting to vote AV?
I'd prefer to vote for NS and bomb AV, rather than vice-versa, but yes, as soon as this bomb goes off and the new bomb is ready to go, I'll be voting whoever we decide on.

(Actually, come to think of it, it might be better for me to get the bomb then pass-hammer so scumbag NS/AV doesn't pass to a townie then hammer?)
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #916 (isolation #73) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:57 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

We're bombing NS before AV.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #933 (isolation #74) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:20 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

this is 14p, not 12p, numbnuts

hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #986 (isolation #75) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:56 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Let me re-read SC and see what I can come up with.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1012 (isolation #76) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:34 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Fate wrote:,Funny you don't want to bus DGb, considering you called both Spy and AntB scum yesterday, and today you want me dead over AV for no disclosed reasons.

Your scumplay needs work.
you saying you think there are four scum?

pedit: sniped!
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1020 (isolation #77) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:59 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

I TOLD you kids NS was bomb target numero uno

damn though, his name really
was
Norman Neighbor. Speak of the devil.

So the person that's left is a scumbag.

Ben, why the fuck did you pass the bomb to Fate? You said that he can't be scum, but is SK. Don't know if you noticed, but the SK is in meaty chunks all over the fuckin floor.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1029 (isolation #78) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:43 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

DGB you for serious hammered someone who said they'd claim their PR tonight

and Ben you for serious advocated it

yeah sweet
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1037 (isolation #79) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:47 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

claimed scum with spyrex to try to keep them both alive so he could investigate spy without having to waste a bomb confirming him
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1058 (isolation #80) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

So Fate, think AV is the last scum?
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1060 (isolation #81) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:42 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Haven't had too much time to ISO SC because a couple've clowns quicklynched, why do you ask

(I have newspaper stuff to do now, but after hopefully I can beat RC)
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1064 (isolation #82) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:46 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Gut is AV.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1076 (isolation #83) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:52 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

you're breakin my heart Fate
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1080 (isolation #84) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:57 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

well to be fair, I had my doubts about you when I survived last night (also I totally forgot CES flipped Bomb Squad Rookie, if I had remember that I probably wouldn't have believed a claim of fifth town PR :p)

I was referring to your frustration post-hammer which seemed totally legit
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1125 (isolation #85) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:13 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

well hey at least we actually lynched one of the four scum >.>
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1128 (isolation #86) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:38 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

The MVP of the town I would say was probably hito. He seemed to be the most on target with both his reads and his ability to lead the town.
:wikisteal:
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1129 (isolation #87) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:42 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

though ftr I'd put Fate as MVP over myself
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1136 (isolation #88) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:16 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

To be fair, my AV scum read was heavily influenced by your posts, which is partly the perspective I'm coming from. If it hadn't been for you, AV scum maybe could have kept me alive and played me against Ben.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1143 (isolation #89) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:52 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

AntB wagon made a lot more sense at the time because he seemed a likely SK. Obviously, knowing it was 10:2:2 would pretty much clear all of team checksum 31 as town.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”