Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:47 am

Post by Zang »

Katsuki wrote:http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 23&t=15776

We caught scum. Page one.
We then lynched scum lovers from RVS wagon analysis. And caught the entire scumteam D1.
You didn't catch scum day 1. You just all voted him for no reason.

Vote: Katsuki

I don't see how it is scummy that he doesn't want to put someone at L-3 in the RVS.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:43 am

Post by Zang »

Havingfitz wrote:
VOTE: Untrod Tripod
for nothing more than a random vote. Honest. I mean it. No reason other than randomness.
Why did you need to emphasize that it was just a random vote? Why did you even randomly vote after RVS?
Mariyta wrote:On that note,
VOTE: AKnottedRope
. Has made two posts, one as an insult to another player, one to throw out a useless comment on Katsuki's game.
I really don't see how that is scummy considering that at the time it was only page 2 and RVS just ended.
Mariyta wrote:@AKR: I know there are people who haven't posted. They probably haven't even seen the game. You have, and you've even posted twice, yet you have not contributed at all.
You completely ignored his first point.
Mariyta wrote:Where would you prefer it to go? I don't agree with the three candidates you listed. I think my vote is in a pretty good spot right now.
If you don't think anyone is scummy then you should unvote.
AlmasterGM wrote:And then within the next 3-4 posts people are like, "OMG we're out of RVS." If we're out of RVS then "go go gadet bandwagon" isn't an acceptable vote. Yes? 

But me personally, I don't care much about that.
If you don't care about it, why did you bother pointing it out? And just because it is bandwagoning doesn't mean that it is random.
UncertainKitten wrote:AGM's latest post is giving me bad vibes. But they're related to UT, who I'm not yet opinionated on. Or rather, not strongly opinionated. My leaning is that that the revote without Katsuki posting inbetween is off, but I don't feel it's necessarily conclusive. The fact that AGM brings this up and it's altogether stronger than anything he has on Mari *could* easily be done with scum intent. More easily than town intent, anyway.
Why say that you are not yet strongly Opinionated on him yet but then vote for him? Why did you even vote for him?
Mina wrote:Don't get me wrong. I'm in favour of millers claiming on D1 and all. But it's been half an hour since I asked for flavour. Did you log off immediately after posting?

The quicker you come forward with a character and flavour, the more likely I am to believe you.
That is very weak. It takes only a few seconds to click log out and your post was 7 minutes later.
Reckamonic wrote:The flavor says something about us being the Head of the Brotherhood of the Wolf (the church or something?), and our link to the Brotherhood of the Wolf has tainted how the local authorities see us.
Why claim the flavor but not the name of your role?
CooLDoG wrote:@mari, is the movie any good? Just based on the flavor they gave it doesn't seem to be millerish... seems more scum, but I aven't watch the movie so I can't say.
Based on what I've read on Wikipedia. He is one of the main antagonists. But we don't know what the flavor for the mafia is in this game.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:55 am

Post by Zang »

UncertainKitten wrote:@Zang: Fuck your quote stripes with a hammer.

That said it was a stream of consciousness post, as I explained in a later post. But clearly you weren't paying attention. Too busy using quote tags I expect.
That's the way I post, especially in day 1.

You don't read your posts before posting them? Because you completely contradicted yourself.
Mariyta wrote:I like how Zang attacks more than half the players in the game, but doesn't actually give any opinions.
I did give opinions. I'm suspicious of Katsuki and you and I don't find UT or AKR scummy. And I give my comments on whatever I find is scummy.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:25 am

Post by Zang »

Mariyta wrote:Alright, I did a little research to refresh my memory of the movie since I haven't seen it in a couple years and all the comments about the main antagonist were confusing me. First, Reck never claimed a name, but I'm assuming they're Henri, the priest who is the leader of the Brotherhood. He's psycho, yes, but not the main bad guy. He makes sense as scum, but he also makes sense as a miller. I don't think he knows about the beast or Gypsies, but I may be remembering that wrong.
It was just an assumption I made based on what I read on Wikipedia.
UncertainKitten wrote:Quote stripes are still just about the best way to artificially inflate a post that actually says nothing. You ask a lot of aimless questions. I hope the answers help you.
Quote stripes make it easier for me to organize and read my post. I know that I ask a lot of questions, most of them are just comments phrased as questions.
UncertainKitten wrote:As for reading my posts before posting them, I do, but I rarely feel the need to edit them. You know why? I'm town, and my thought processes reflect that. I have nothing to hide. If I make a seeming contradiction, perhaps rather than saying "OH MAI GAWD U CONTRADICK *hurr hurr* ED URSLF!!", you should THINK for two seconds about just HOW said contradiction benefits scum.
I never said that you were scum and I can think of several reasons.
UncertainKitten wrote:Just to disclaim the above, by the way, I mean only to refer to your actions, Zang, and not your personal person. From what little I've interacted with you, you seem like a decent guy. I just want it to be clear that if it seems like I'm insulting you directly, I more insulting your posts. As for my end I try my best to direct anything mean I have to say to what I find distressing in the first place, but sometimes I mess up and go off with "You're an idiot *etc. etc.*"
I usually don't take anything that's said about me in mafia personally. Idiot also isn't the worst thing I've been called, for example-
Reckamonic wrote:ATTN DUMBASSES

THE HEAD OF THE BROTHERHOOD OF THE WOLF IS THE NAME OF OUR ROLE
JESUS H CHRIST
You could've specified that. I find it hard to believe that the mod would have given you that rolename if the name of the character was said in the movie.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:41 am

Post by Zang »

Reckamonic wrote:Oh yeah. Our name is Henri Sardons or something like that.
So you first claim miller without flavor, then claim flavor without a rolename, then you claim the wrong name.

Unvote 
Vote: Reckamonic

UncertainKitten wrote:Oh? So you can find some scum intent for that stream of consciousness? Oh, I'd LOVEEEEEEEE to hear it, Zang~.
I'm not talking about a stream of consciousness, I'm talking about contradicting yourself. You said that you had no opinion on him but then voted for him. You don't see anything scummy about that?
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:59 am

Post by Zang »

UncertainKitten wrote:See, the big problem with your cute little simplification is it COMPLETELY IGNORES the stream of logic I provided.

Why are you trying to misrepresent facts, Zang? Afraid of me?

I don't see how I am misrepresent the facts. You said that you had no opinion on him and in the same post you voted for him. But like I said, I don't think it's that scummy.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by Zang »

UncertainKitten wrote:@Zang: Oh, the part where you COMPLETELY IGNORE where I explain the change in my thought process.

But, whatever, I'll let you have you're pretty little lies in Zangland. I really don't give five shits anymore.
Ok, I see where but I still think you should have changed your post.
Reckamonic wrote:Our role name is The Head of the Brotherhood of the Wolf. Our character name is Henry Sardis or something. I don't know, I can't be arsed to go check the PM again. But I think that's right.

Already gave our flavor claim.

If there's gonna be any suspicion of us, lynch us today, because I'm not doing this MILLER CLAIM IS SCUM bullshit for the rest of the game.
I still don't think your name would be the head of the Brotherhood of the Wolf instead of the actual name. Especially if it is mentioned in your role. I'm also not voting you because you are a miller but because of how you claimed. Nobody has voted you for being a miller.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:28 pm

Post by Zang »

Reckamonic wrote:Also, CooLDoG policy lynch is awesome. CooLDoG lynch when there's good reason to lynch him? Even better.
This is one of the worst reasons I've ever seen for voting someone outside of RVS.
CooLDoG wrote:Yes, flavor said that the person they claimed is the main antagonist. I hpe you understand what that word means. IT means the bad guy
Like I said before, this reason is weak since we don't know what the flavor for the mafia are and I was apparently wrong in calling him the main antagonist although he is still evil.
Reckamonic wrote:YOU ARE SO FUCKING BAD AT THIS GAME IT'S RIDICULOUS.

SERIOUSLY. STOP PLAYING MAFIA.
CooLDoG is a very pro-town player.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (isolation #8) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:36 am

Post by Zang »

Mariyta wrote:Zang, CoolDog is not a very pro-town player. He's just less scummy than some others.
Then the last few games I've played with him were filled with extremely scummy players.
Reckamonic wrote:PS CD, keep denying that we fucking DESTROYED YOUR OBVIOUS SCUM ASS in Fates Mafia. Go on. Because you look fucking stupid when you do that.
So you think he's scum in this game because he was obviously scum in a game where he actually was scum?
xRECKONERx wrote:Well, you want a fucking synopsis?

Dram's university stuff is fucked up, Reck had to bail his boyfriend out of jail Friday night, and his boyfriend got evicted Saturday and moved all his shit in to Reck's place, so excuse us for being fucking done with this.
So why didn't you say that or at least say that it was due to real life issues instead of saying that your "not playing with a bunch of fucktwats".?
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:00 pm

Post by Zang »

LynchMePls wrote:Yes, the role was a "bad person" in the movie. What do you expect from a miller claim, the main good guy?
A miller is usually someone who appears bad but isn't, your character is bad.
UncertainKitten wrote:Though while I'm at it, that's a good question for everyone.

Who do you suspect and why, in 5 sentences or less.
I suspect LynchMePls but mostly because of Reckamonic. I didn't like how he claimed or how he responded to the votes against him.

I suspect Katsuki. All he did was have the argument on RVS wagons page 1 and then disappeared.

I am growing suspicious of UT. I don't find lurking scummy but I do find lurking scummy when you don't post content when you do post.
StrangerCoug wrote:AlmasterGM: I find the vote for Reckamonic for "ragequitting" cheap. This screams like a policy lynch to me.
I disagree. He quit for no reason and didn't elaborate until after his vote.
AlmasterGM wrote:THE SLOT YOU ARE VOTING FOR ISN'T EVEN A LURKER SLOT.

RECK IF YOU ARE READING THIS: I'M SORRY I DIDNT'T TAKE YOUR SIDE IMMEDIATELY.
Reckamonic was active lurking.
Untrod Tripod wrote:Looking through SC's ISO, I see very little scumhunting and a whole lot of theory discussion and weasel words. He makes some decent points about Reck, but at this point the discussion about that slot really should be more about LMP than his predecessor. SC's and AGM's argument about Reck is just dragging on and getting into pointless semantics. AGM has moved onto other things, SC has not.
It doesn't matter who you are talking about. It is the slot that is scum or town. That doesn't change if someone replaces out.
Untrod Tripod wrote:I find two things very odd:
1. Reck's miller claim
You say this but then you don't comment on it.
Ghost Writer wrote:Also: Unvote and then VOTE: Havingfitz for seemingly voting a miller for having a role that appears scummy. I mean, really? And then continuing to vote the slot after saying the replacement seems to be doing well.
That isn't even close to the full case on him.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:09 am

Post by Zang »

Mariyta wrote:Yeah, upon reading CD in ISO, I like him better for a lynch than UT at the moment. 

UNVOTE: UT, VOTE: CooLDoG
Why?
CooLDoG wrote:@UK, you are correct.
So you agree that you are "a complete and utter moron" instead of scum?
Mariyta wrote:Why, yes. Yes, you are.
So you refuse to give a case on CooLDoG?

Unvote
Vote: Mariyta

Mariyta wrote:Missed this til SC pointed it out. My reasons for switching from UT to him were a) the meta argument that's been pointed out. I don't like meta much anyway, and voting someone for quitting when their life is falling apart outside the game is not cool; b) I believe Reck's claim and I think CD's vote on him was a lame attempt to wagon an easy target. When Reck posted, he/she/it/they didn't appear to be paying much attention and the claim seems legit; c) he posts a lot, but really provides nothing to the game in said posts.
1.Reckamonic's reason for quiting was terrible. 

2.What makes you believe his claim?

3.Why didn't you explain this before?
Untrod Tripod wrote:Not in love of Zang's posting style, but I promise that what bugs me isn't his style. His strategy of only posting quotes and responding to them with one-liners (often asking pointless questions) strikes me as fluffy. Also the last vote was for Reck and was based on flavor. Also his "suspicions" strike me as very go-with-the-flow and less as scumhunting. Rubs me the wrong way.
the "strategy" of posting only in quotes is my playstyle, I've used it in my past few games. I've already explained that I use a lot of questions because it is how I phrase my comments. My vote also said nothing about flavor. I don't know what your last sentence means. If your referring to my suspicion of you for active lurking then it is sudden because I think lurking isn't scummy but I think active lurking is. You started active lurking.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by Zang »

Mariyta wrote:I gave my case. You even quoted it, genius. And I've already answered all of your questions.
Yes, I know. I kept that there to show that you gave no reason for your vote.

Where did you explain why you didn't give any reasons for your vote and refuse to give them when originally asked?
AlmasterGM wrote:@Zang - stop being noobtown and improve, thx.
That would be easier if people gave reasons for voting me instead of just saying that how I post is scummy or giving no reason at all.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by Zang »

Mariyta wrote:I really don't understand what your issue is here. You quoted my reasons for voting. Are you asking why I didn't state it when I actually voted? Because it wasn't really necessary at the time. It should have been obvious to anyone reading him. Katsuki hadn't really been reading the game, though, so I put it in a nice, concise post for her.
The issue is that you gave no reason for your vote and refused to give one when first asked. Yes, I'm asking that but I'm also asking why you refused to give your reasons when CooLDoG asked. 

Reasoning is always necessary when you vote otherwise scum could vote whoever they wanted with no reason at all. Reasoning is also never obvious, unless everybody thinks the exact same way as you do. Even if it was obvious, It wouldn't be obvious to CooLDoG who would need your reasoning in order to give a defense.
Untrod Tripod wrote:Ok then...

unvote Katsuki, vote Zang
Why do you think I'm scum?
Mina wrote:No time for an actual post, but to appease our anal King:

UNVOTE: GhostWriter
VOTE: Zang

Except now I'm actually tempted to change to Katsuki. Thanks, I was starting to find it suspicious that I didn't have a single scum read on the AlmasterGM wagon (although I'm feeling a bit worse about StrangerCoug's last post made me paranoid). So sweet of you to out yourself like that.
Why do you think I'm scum?
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:57 am

Post by Zang »

Untrod Tripod wrote:Try using "Reading". It's at the bottom of your tech tree. It's right below "Understanding", which is a few notches below "Critical Thinking". Oh and btdubs, "rubs me the wrong way" means "his playstyle rubs me the wrong way", as in I think you're scum and need to be lynched.
I know you did but I responded to it already. Why don't you try reading-
the "strategy" of posting only in quotes is my playstyle, I've used it in my past few games. I've already explained that I use a lot of questions because it is how I phrase my comments. My vote also said nothing about flavor. I don't know what your last sentence means. If your referring to my suspicion of you for active lurking then it is sudden because I think lurking isn't scummy but I think active lurking is. You started active lurking.
Untrod Tripod wrote:Unless by "my vote said nothing about flavor" you mean "my vote was entirely about flavor", you just straight up lied there, dude.
My vote wasn't because of flavor, it was because of how he claimed.
Mariyta wrote:Please point out when I ever refused to give reasons.
Right here-
Mariyta wrote:
CooLDoG wrote:@mari, why am I better. opportunistic scum much?
Why, yes. Yes, you are.
Mariyta wrote:Clearly, you're not reading the same game I am if you don't think it's obvious. Just read CD in ISO, especially his last post. It's fun.
Once again, nothing is ever obvious. It may be obvious to you but its not obvious to me or anyone else not voting CooLDoG.
Mariyta wrote:You clearly are either not paying attention or you're trying to wear down the town with stupid questions. I'd be quite happy with either CD or Zang for a lynch at this point. I prefer CD because of the quote below, but Zang is itchin' for a lynchin'.
Asking why I am scum is such a stupid question.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #14) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:26 am

Post by Zang »

Mariyta wrote:No, I answered his question. Well, he answered it himself, really.
No you didn't he was calling you opportunistic scum not himself and he also asked why you think he's better than UT which you completely ignored.
Mariyta wrote:Say what? I never asked if you were scum. But you are.
You said the I was asking stupid questions. The only question I asked in my last post is asking UT and Mina why I am scum. 
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (isolation #15) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:12 am

Post by Zang »

Mariyta wrote:Reasons (so you don't miss them): Lack of any serious attempt at scum hunting; poses meaningless questions and fluffs his posts with quotes and useless drivel. I'll include UT's comments, as well, and I'll throw in an OMGUS for good measure.
Just because I think your scum does not mean I'm not scum hunting. Show me were I'm posing meaningless questions. I also haven't used OMGUS. And thanks for ignoring my last post.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (isolation #16) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:40 am

Post by Zang »

Mina wrote:-AKnottedRope, again, what do you think about havingfitz? And although Zang pestering everyone to give reasons for voting him is annoying, can you explain more of why Zang shot to the top of your suspect list?
So I'm supposed to let people vote for me for no reason at all?
Mina wrote: And Cliff's Notes version of why I voted for Zang: I thought the Mariyta vote for "lack of reasons for voting CD" was weak when he quoted her reasons in the very same post, and that post in general made me headdesk with its crappy and forced reasoning.
I didn't just vote him for lack of reasons, I also voted him for refusing to give his reasons. And I did quote the reasons in the same post but they weren't in the post with his vote. Why bother voting for someone without any reasons unless You're scum?
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #17) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by Zang »

StrangerCoug wrote:
Zang wrote:
Mina wrote:-AKnottedRope, again, what do you think about havingfitz? And although Zang pestering everyone to give reasons for voting him is annoying, can you explain more of why Zang shot to the top of your suspect list?
Why are you jumping in here? Annoying ≠ scummy, and the question was directed at AKnottedRope.
I was not jumping in, I did not answer or comment on the question directed at AKR. Why are you jumping in here? My question was directed at Mina.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #18) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:19 pm

Post by Zang »

StrangerCoug wrote:
Zang wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:
Zang wrote:
Why are you jumping in here? Annoying ≠ scummy, and the question was directed at AKnottedRope.
I was not jumping in, I did not answer or comment on the question directed at AKR. Why are you jumping in here? My question was directed at Mina.
This is a straight-up lie. Mina claimed, in the question to AKnottedRope, that you bugging the people on your wagon for vote reasons is annoying and you chime in by asking if people are supposed to just pile on you for the hell of it. Therefore, you jumped in.

UNVOTE: AlmasterGM
How is that scummy?

He said something about me that I didn't agree with so I asked him to explain.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by Zang »

StrangerCoug wrote:Let's trim down the pyramid a bit...
Zang wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:This is a straight-up lie. Mina claimed, in the question to AKnottedRope, that you bugging the people on your wagon for vote reasons is annoying and you chime in by asking if people are supposed to just pile on you for the hell of it. Therefore, you jumped in.

UNVOTE: AlmasterGM
How is that scummy?

He said something about me that I didn't agree with so I asked him to explain.
As I said, annoying ≠ scummy. The way you asked Mina the question is paranoid.
I was asking Mina. Once again, why is that scummy?
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by Zang »

So, why are you voting me?
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #21) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:11 am

Post by Zang »

StrangerCoug wrote:Your reaction is unnatural, Zang. A milder response such as "I don't like how you dismiss my trying to figure out what the case on me is as annoying" might have gone over with me well, but basically asking "What the hell am I supposed to do, sit there?" comes off as panicky scum to me.
To me, that seems like town who has no idea why people are voting him. Thats also a weak reason to lynch somebody.
Mariyta wrote:This is my vote, UK. And he's done absolutely nothing to change my mind since. His main posts now consist of "But why are you voting me?"
Why shouldn't I be asking that? And I've already responded to your case on me.
UncertainKitten wrote:If you need a reason, it's the fact that most of the questions you ask have about as much to do with this game as my blood type. The occasional times you DO manage to be playing this game rather than asking random nothings, it's hesitant and not that proactive. And now it's "Why am I being voted, hurr?" A word of advice in the future. When you're getting wagoned, you should proactively try to find scum, not ask the same damn question over and over. It makes you look bad.
Most of my questions do have something to do with this game. Besides I'm sure I can find stuff that you've posted that aren't related to this game. I'm asking the same damn question over and over because people are failing at answering it. I did find scum while being wagoned.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (isolation #22) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:46 am

Post by Zang »

I will post soon.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (isolation #23) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:39 am

Post by Zang »

AlmasterGM wrote:I am neighbors with Zang.
I am neighbors with AGM
StrangerCoug wrote:*laughs at the wagon building on me*

I still like Zang as the lynch. He's more worried about himself than finding scum. AlmasterGM (sorry) and CooLDoG are lynches I support also.
I'm not more worried about myself than finding scum. I found Mariyta and I probably found another one. Also, why are you voting for me? As I said before, your reason is weak.

Vote: StrangerCoug

Havingfitz wrote:After the quote above you can add the unnecessary and slightly defensive adhom attack on the only vote on you. Touchy much?
UK is always aggressive and you should have gave your reasons with your vote.
Mariyta wrote:It's not that there is nothing to merit from RVS. But in my experience, RVS wagons tend to be a safe way for scum to get someone lynched early. One person votes someone, a second person does the same, then a scum or two pile on, followed by townies who are gung-ho for a lynch and inattentive. It may be a fatalistic view, but I typically don't trust [most of] my fellow players to not just blindly pile on to a wagon, leading to a quick lynch.
I agree that RVS lynches are terrible but you can have an RVS wagon without a lynch.
CooLDoG wrote:Also, AGM/Zang claim flavor as well.
I am Gregoire.
LynchMePls wrote:
Unvote
Vote: CooLDoG
I know that you recently gave reasons to why you think he is scum but what made you change your vote?
Untrod Tripod wrote:Don't forget, this was Reck's first post in the game. I don't like someone claiming miller in their FIRST POST. I don't know what to make of it. It's weird and I don't like it. I'm not sure if it makes them scum, but I find it weird to say "oh, Reck claimed miller in their first post in the game, and then ragequit. That has to be legit".
When should he have claimed? Reckamonic claiming early was the most pro-town thing he did.
Untrod Tripod wrote:Using a lot of quotes doesn't bother me and asking questions doesn't bother me. I don't love reading it, but what can you do. What I don't like is that his content is extremely poor. The questions he asks rarely seem proactive and he seems to hide behind quote walls and pads his post total by "asking questions". Also you seemed to like my case on Zang just fine earlier.
I already commented on me asking questions and it's not my fault if nobody responds to it.
CooLDoG wrote:I find zang not posting after his neighbor claimed. I get scummy vibes from lurking after something as monumental as that.
Sorry, I had little time to post here because of snow,school and other mafia games.
LynchMePls wrote:@Those saying CD is just VI: How do you know it is VI and not SI?
I think that CooLDoG is town. I wouldn't call him a VI because he usually plays better than this. Mostly because he hasnt really done anything that I find scummy.
StrangerCoug wrote:Coasting. OK, granted, I could talk more, but could you develop your case on me a bit more?
Could you develop your case on me a bit more?
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (isolation #24) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:45 pm

Post by Zang »

LynchMePls wrote:I DON'T HAVE TO GIVE REASONS! THEY ARE BLATANTLY OBVIOUS. LOOK BETWEEN MY POST BEFORE MY VOTE AND MY VOTE. READ YOUR POSTS IN BETWEEN. THEY LOOK SCUMMY TO ME. THIS ISN'T HARD!
they don't look scummy to me.
Untrod Tripod wrote:Who else is feeling a CD lynch?
I prefer lynching SC.
Ghost Writer wrote:You talk to him in a way that shows you value his opinion. Town does not do this with scum. You were trying to gain his support.
I disagree. Unless they're confirmed scum, there is always a chance that they are town. So their opinion should still be valued, just less then everybody else.
StrangerCoug wrote:For the ten millionth time, I don't like how you reacted to Mina's comment about the wagon on you. Annoying ≠ scummy, and there was no reason to react by asking if the correct thing to do was to ignore all the votes on you. I've pulled that "am I supposed to sit there and let the votes pile on me?" stunt as scum myself, IN A GAME YOU MODDED. Granted, I answered my own question, but still...
And for the ten millionth time, I was asking Mina, the way it was written implied to me that it was scummy, anti-town or at least unfavorable. I was also asking what i should've done so that it wasn't annoying. Once again, I think it's weak. Your whole case on me is based on one question instead of a group of scummy actions or my overall play. And just because someone does something once as scum, does not make it a scum-tell.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (isolation #25) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:10 pm

Post by Zang »

Mariyta wrote:Why?
I don't find CooLDoG scummy. 
Untrod Tripod wrote:I'm really weirded out by CD's softclaim (I totally failed to notice it too, I guess that's what happens when you make people not want to read your posts). I really, really don't want to believe that town-CD would softclaim this early, but...
I really don't think it was that early. Deadline was soon and it does take five to lynch at deadline so he pretty much was at L-1.
StrangerCoug wrote:The lie was that he didn't jump in when, in fact, he did, and your post aligns with this thinking. It's true that Zang didn't answer your question for AKnottedRope and asked you a question himself, but that's it.
I've already said this but I did not jump in. Mina was talking about me so I responded to it. Even if I was jumping in, it isn't scummy. I see nothing pro-scum about that.
CooLDoG wrote:I think I had better own up and make a full claim, since everybody seems to want it.
I'm a town tracker, one-shot non-day-ending day-vig.
What's your flavor?
GreyICE wrote:Fucking Lurkers, Trix are for Posters
Zang, UT - both of these are worse than Fitz, SC, and Katsuki rolled into one. I fucking am certain that those five names, AT LEAST one flips scum, and my bet would be two. The Zang neighbor thing is the ONLY thing that makes UT worse, and that itself is the ONLY thing that is keeping UK out of the straight scum category at this point. Are these two new and maybe not used to the flow of this game, in terms of aggressiveness? Nah, seriously, fuck that noise. Something is scummy around here. Seriously, these two? What. The. Fuck.
Why am I scummy? I have posted more than Fitz and I'm sure I've posted more content than Katsuki. Lurking isn't even scummy.
CooLDoG wrote:I've got two main choices to kill:

1)UK, and 2) UT.
I prefer you kill SC, his wagon isn't really getting enough support for a lynch. Given those choices though I think you should kill UT.
Ghost Writer wrote:Wait, was that just a scumclaim? If the wiki is correct, Jean-Francois was THE baddie from the film. He controlled he fucking beast. He rapes his own sister. He kills Mani. The hell? How is this a good guy?
If this is true, it is very hypocritical that CooLDoG would thought that LynchMePls is scum because of his flavor.
CooLDoG wrote:Any objection to an hf vig?
I'm fine with that. 
GreyICE wrote:WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK? WHAT IS THIS SHIT?

DOES THE SCUM HAVE DAYTALK POWERS? DO THEY? IF SO, I 100% SUPPORT A COOLDOG LYNCH. 

THIS IS THE BIGGEST LOAD OF FUCKING NONSENSE I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY FUCKING LIFE. THIS IS COMPLETE HORSESHIT! WHY THE FUCK WOULDN'T YOU TAKE THE FUCKING SHOT? V/LA? MYSTERIOUS RETURN DURING V/LA? NOW THIS? I DON'T WANT A FUCKING EXPLANATION, I WANT SOME FUCKING BLOOD.
There is no need to be overly aggressive . He has three more days until deadline, there is no rush. Also, If you think he is scum, why aren't you voting for him?
Mariyta wrote:P-edit: Holy fuck, you did not just do that. CD, shoot GreyIce. Shit like that should not be tolerated. I don't give a fuck if you think he's town. He either needs to be shot or replaced.
I completely agree with this.
GreyICE wrote:I'M PISSED BECAUSE HE COMES ON HERE AND DECLARES HIMSELF TWO USEFUL POWER ROLES TO THE TOWN, RIGHT BEFORE HE BLOODY FLAKES INTO V/LA. THEN HE COMES BACK DURING V/LA AND THREATENS SOMEONE, FLIPS TO SOMEONE ELSE, THINKS ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE, THEN WANDERS OFF. WHY NOT SUBMIT THE FITZ SHOT? OR THE UK SHOT? OR SOMETHING? BUT NO, HE JUST LEAVES THE THREAD.
V/LA stands for Vacation/Limited Access. You can still post during limited access just not as much.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (isolation #26) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by Zang »

Unvote

(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (isolation #27) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by Zang »

CooLDoG wrote:I posted my damn flavor zang, look it up.
I know, I even commented on it later in my post. I just didn't change it.
GreyIce wrote:First, quick aside, lurking is a scumtell. Does it mean a person is scum? No. But scum gain more out of lurking than town.
Lurking is not a scumtell. The definition of a scumtell is that it means a person is scum, it tells you that they're scum. Scum do have more to gain from lurking however, town lurks more than scum.
CooLDoG wrote:then again, I will let zang post before I send the pm.
CooLDoG wrote:Zang is lurking...
I already posted that I'm fine with you vigging Fitz and I just posted yesterday.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (isolation #28) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by Zang »

LynchMePls wrote:People are wrong and misvig/mislynch all the time. The fact that you felt the need to go "oh gosh, I was wrong" is scummy. Obviously you were wrong. Do you often make posts to point out that the sun rises every day and that water is wet? To top it off is the "oh schucks, back to the drawingboard" at the end. And the self flagellating "I clearly need it".
What is the scum motivation for this?
Katsuki wrote:wtf where did I claim vig.
You claimed that you had the poison ability. A poisoner is a vig variant. Why would you assume that we would know what you mean by just saying that you cam poison and seduce?
Katsuki wrote:Knew that PR claim would still be pushed. As much as my absense may have hurt my play this game, town are in for an uphill game.

Requesting replacement

Should buy you guys a few extra days of D1.
Why are you going to bother replacing out? It's almost inevitable that you'll be lynched.

Unvote
Vote: Katsuki

He is going to be lynched anyway and I see almost no point in waiting.
Untrod Tripod wrote:How is it possible that you are this bad at reading?
[/quote]

What CooLDoG posted is true. Katsuki said that poison does not kil, CooLDoG pointed out that it is possible.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (isolation #29) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by Zang »

CooLDoG wrote:why did you vote for kat? Honestly the dead-line is gonna kill him and we can talk a lot more in the allotted time. You putting him at l-1 opens the possibility of a quick hammer...
How is it a quickhammer? It's almost page 40 and it's two days before deadline. I really don't think it will make much of a difference whether we lynch him now or at deadline.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (isolation #30) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:23 pm

Post by Zang »

Untrod Tripod wrote:NK speculation is usually not a great plan, but I think in this case it would be good to examine how not killing someone would help scum.
I really don't see why it matters why there is no kill. The fact is that there was no kill and no matter how much we speculate, it doesn't help the town.
CooLDoG wrote:hard to read/no-read:
Mina
Zang
StrangerCoug
Slightly scummy:
LynchMePls (I'm feeling more town vibes as of late. But she still needs to pick up the content... badly)
scummy!:
Zang(lurky lurk lurk )
UncertainKitten (scummy period.)
Untrod Tripod (shit posting).
So am I hard to read or scummy?
StrangerCoug wrote:Untrod Tripod and Zang are my other suspects, but I need to read UT a bit closer. I'll continue my Day 1 push on Zang in the meantime.
And I'll continue my day 1 push on you.

Mariyta wrote:Third, how likely would it be to have both an RB and a JK? I don't think I've seen both together
I've modded a game with both a jailkeeper and Roleblocker.
StrangerCoug wrote:Wait—you think Zang could be scum, yet I'm scummy for voting him? Unless you think I'm bussing him, this makes no sense. FoS.
Maybe that's because your reasons for voting me are terrible.
Mariyta wrote:Because Kats flipped JK, which is essentially a take on RB, and someone suggested that the reason there was no NK last night was because of an RB, not a doc. I think the likelihood of having both a JK and an RB in the game would be low, so I wanted to know if anyone has actually seen both in one game.
Why is a jailkeeper more like a Roleblocker than a doc?
GreyICE wrote:Last setup thought: I have a night power and a day power. My day power is a 1-shot governor, and using it disables my night power in exactly the way CooLDoG described
I don't think I've ever played with a governor although it does seem like an anti-town role.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (isolation #31) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by Zang »

I know she did. But your reason for voting me is still terrible.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (isolation #32) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by Zang »

Mariyta never mentioned your vote on me.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (isolation #33) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:50 pm

Post by Zang »

I wasn't commenting on Mariyta's case, but on your comment.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (isolation #34) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:20 am

Post by Zang »

Mariyta wrote:Is this a serious question? If it is, go look at the roles of an RB and a doc, and compare them to what the JK does.
Roleblocker blocks someones role, a doctor protects someone, a jailkeeper both protects and blocks someone.
CooLDoG wrote:Hay zang try reading the fucking game isntead of sitting on your lurker ass. I explicitly told UK that you were scummy. I accidentally put your name in twice when I was copying the player list. Read the game or replace out lurker. If I had a second vig I would kill zang just for his smart ass comments. He also needs to read the wiki a little more apparently.
I know you did, I was asking which one you meant for my name to be under since it didn't seem that obvious.

Also what haven't I read on the wiki? If your talking about the jailkeeper, the wiki says that it is both protective and manipulative.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (isolation #35) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:35 am

Post by Zang »

I don't see how her role is different than any other Jailkeeper.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (isolation #36) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:44 pm

Post by Zang »

CooLDoG wrote:
unvote, vote:zang
Zang is today's lynch. Lurking, not generating any content by himself. Only being reactive. Nos cum hunting. And one helluva lurker. I dub thee scum. Get lynched or get out.
I am lurking. How is this different than any other games I've played or earlier in this game? I don't see how I'm not generating any content. It's not like I'm wasting a whole post just to say my favorite flavor of ramen.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (isolation #37) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:37 pm

Post by Zang »

CooLDoG wrote:@zang, stupid meta reasons=not good.
It's not stupid, it's valid. I lurk in all of my games and I've been lurking in this game since the beginning. Actually, this is probably one of my most active games.
UncertainKitten wrote:Post 86: Can you tell me the point of this, again Zang? Can you tell me how this is at all trying to catch scum and not just saying things to look active?
Why would I be worried about looking active when I admit to lurking?
UncertainKitten wrote:Post 138: What does this post do Zang? What does it do besides make it look like you're contributing?
I added another reason for why I thought Reckamonic was scum and gave my thoughts on CooLDoGs vote on Reckamonic.
UncertainKitten wrote:Post 237: Not sure I understand the Mina points. Also, for the record, I'm in the Zang scum camp now.
What about this post makes you think I'm scum?
UncertainKitten wrote:Post 257: Zang, what didn't you like? What makes UT any different from you? This post is a bunch of [[citation needed]]
UT was active lurking, I'm not.
UncertainKitten wrote:Post 333: Good question Zang. I post the EXACT DAMN QUESTION to you. Why do you suspect who you do? What happened to LMP, Katsuki, and UT? Why is Mari accountable for cases and you aren't? Why are you such a terrible poster?
When I first saw her vote, I didn't see your question. LMP I am a still mildly suspicious of but most of my suspicion disappeared when he replaced in, Katsuki is dead and UT started posting content.
Mariyta wrote:I'd be fine with a Zang lynch. I didn't see this supposedly convincing evidence and GW seems to think it's a null. Zang's play has been absolute shite and he doesn't argue otherwise. So UT or Zang are good lynches for today.
I have argued otherwise and I don't see why my play makes me scum.
AlmasterGM wrote:Zang is a roleblocker.
I am a Roleblocker. 

Also, why do you suddenly think I'm scum? Until this post you've thought that I was town.
Mariyta wrote:UNVOTE: UT, VOTE: Zang That's L-2. I doubt Zang will say much unless he feels intense pressure.
Why?
AlmasterGM wrote:Really? Lets examine this one in detail. AGM was blocked from the QT. Therefore he could say NOTHING to Zang. Now, we're supposed to believe that Zang is sitting there, claimed roleblocker. And AGM says nothing to him, all night. And he reports this to his scum buddies. And they decide to shoot AGM? I mean really? Katsuki's ability was JUST CLAIMED.

YES, REALLY. 
1) Zang is a moron. 
2) He could have been V/LA.
3) Maybe I was just V/LA, or something. he couldn't know. 
4) You just said yourself that KATSUKI DIDNT ANNOUNCE USING HIS ABILITY. SO FIRST YOUR STORY IS, "OH, AGM IS LYING ABOUT BEING TARGETED" and then your story is "OH ITS SO OBVIOUS THAT AGM WAS TARGETED." YOU CANT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS. 
5) Secret tech that you are not allowed to know at this juncture.
I may be a moron but I'm not that dumb. I was not V/LA. Why would you be V/LA? You were posting right before the lynch, I doubt a V/LA would happen that quick.
LynchMePls wrote:Unvote
Vote: Zang
Why? I have been focusing on this game for the past week while almost ignoring my other games.
GreyICE wrote:ZANG GET YOUR FUCKING ASS IN HERE AND TELL US WHAT HAS BEEN GOING ON IN THAT QT AND WHAT YOU DID LAST NIGHT. FUCKING NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW. I AM NOT WAITING WHEN SCUM HAVE DAYTALK.
AGM did not post at all last night. Day 1 we were discussing a master plan that he had to catch scum and he told me to vote Katsuki at deadline. Day 2 he said that Katsuki targetted him and then suddenly started interrogating me.
Mariyta wrote:What I do know is that Zang is useless and he'll likely avoid this game as long as he possibly can
I'm sorry I haven't been able to post in the last day but as I said I have other games and this grew 5 pages.
CooLDoG wrote:And for zangster: Anything to add? Really mind posting content? I'm quite happy with my zang vote right now. Its not going to change for a bit. I must be going now... More tomorrow morning as usual...
I have posted content and why is it so bad that i'm lurking so hard when people like SC also haven't posted anything.

Also, I blocked Mariyta last night.
GreyICE wrote:Yes. That's initially how I read it. But Zang's fucking response to AGM in the quickthread (which I don't think AGM made up, because it would be insanely suicidal to do if Zang flips town) and the FACT THAT THE SCUM HAVE DAYTALK has changed this faster and faster towards Zang being scum and waiting for orders and direction from someone.
How do you know how I responded in the quicktopic? AGM only posted part of it.
GreyICE wrote:Okay, fuck it, whatever. I'm going with plan A: Zang gets the fuck into the thread and tells us, no beating around the bush or cuteness EXACTLY who he targeted last night, what he's doing, and what he thinks of AGM.
I blocked Mariyta. I don't understand your second comment. I still think that AGM is town although not as strongly as before.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”