brokenscraps
brokenscraps
Goon
brokenscraps
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:54 am

Post by brokenscraps »

Is Final Fires over eager newbie town or over controlling newbie scum?
Final Fire wrote:Now, I can promise you guys that I'm not scum, and I wouldn't bring up this point and cast suspicion on myself if I was. So if we eliminate my name from that list of yos. Both of those lists seem like they might be viable as the teams of mafia. Here's what I propose we do. Tonight we vote off one person who voted for yos - if they're innocent, let the other two go. If they're scum, pick off the other two. If tonight's execution is an innocent, then we move on to the next list of people. Rinse, lather, repeat.
:(
VOTE: Final Fires
brokenscraps
brokenscraps
Goon
brokenscraps
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:53 am

Post by brokenscraps »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:lol.

Okay. Obv n00b is obv.

Though I am getting scummy vibes off that entire post, I want a little more evidence before I throw in a vote and make a bandwagon. Though he's at the top of my list already.

Here's a (not so pro) tip: promising you're not scum and expecting that to be enough = not gonna work.

Edit: Grahg! Ninja'd. Damn my distract-able self.
Did you preview edit any of your post besides the final bit?
Final Fires wrote:Let me just say though, if you vote me off, you won't only be voting off a townie, but a powerful townie at that. If you have to lynch me tonight then fine, but afterwards maybe you'll take my accusations seriously.
Horror! Oh the horror of softclaiming! Combined with that all time favorite "lynch me and you'll be sorry".
brokenscraps
brokenscraps
Goon
brokenscraps
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:04 pm

Post by brokenscraps »

Sorry for the absence, just got internet access back today and have had to catch up with all my games.

UNVOTE: Final Fires
Albert wrote:This newbe put his first vote ever on me

It's like I took his mafia virginity
Well he put his first vote on Yos actually... but using first time voted as a measure this would be the second mafia cherry I've popped in a matter of weeks.

Happy with pressure on bobsnox.

Jahudo wrote:I might also support a DBE wagon after I see some more from her.
Translation:
Hmm, this DBE wagon sure is growing fast, maybe if I mention that I'd be willing to support it once I see more from here I'll be able to jump on it whenever I want, wouldn't that be great!

As to my views on Darla: honestly comes off as a cautious playstyle, but ehh... don't know.

People are jumping on her wagon in a way I don't like though. No original thought jumping on what other people say? Some of you even mention you found her suspicious earlier yet you wait till Mr Bidderskins votes before you start jumping on? reskirtS, DLG & Jahudo, you're being watched. Don't like the low level buddying going on between some of you either.

VOTE: Jahudo for the sneaky little justification for switching between the two largest wagons whenever you want.
brokenscraps
brokenscraps
Goon
brokenscraps
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:57 pm

Post by brokenscraps »

DLG wrote:I don't like the ambiguous, unsubstantiated accusation. Please clarify - with evidence.
DLG wrote:I think Bub Bidderskins and rekirtS are on the right track.
No need to post this if you're just finding DBE scummy, especially since reskirtS was at this stage purely on Bud's track. Looks like you A) wouldn't have voted DBE if they weren't voting her and B) are using unneeded flattery.
reskirtS wrote:Townie points for you, at first I was a little suspicious of you but I've found myself agreeing with these last two points. DarlaBlueEyes was definately wishy woshy.
Just sounds dirty.
Jahudo wrote:I said I was waiting for her to react to Whisky's latest post as a reason I wouldn't push my case any further yet. And as far as I can tell its an original thought, so no hopping on other people's reasons either.
DLG wrote:Except for pointing out the discrepancy in her actions between MoreWhisky and bobsnox?
Jahudo & DLG get off for no new thoughts (still don't like Jahudo's comments on waiting for DBE). reskirtS doesn't.

UNVOTE: Jahudo

Having said that, Bud's case has improved a lot, and DBE's latest post is much more meh.
bobsnox wrote:Now I'm much more interested in lynching ender or Darla. I could go for either.
bobsnox is a real nowhere man, intentionally unreadable anti-comments plus finally a real gem for being able to leap one way or another, whichever way the wagon blows.

VOTE: bobsnox for a whole game of nothing.
brokenscraps
brokenscraps
Goon
brokenscraps
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by brokenscraps »

Dark? As in Darla?

I thought she seemed conservative town who pressure votes freely but doesn't get strong scum-reads, but Bud's demonstration of her inconsistent game view is certainly something to look at. We're still waiting for a reply to that, but she better have something good.
brokenscraps
brokenscraps
Goon
brokenscraps
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:07 pm

Post by brokenscraps »

I'll probably be back with more later, just want to clear up some "hilaaaaarious" misunderstandings...

@Whisky: I gather DBE meant she could only access the internet and by extension mafiascum via her phone
@DBE: I gather Whisky thought you meant you were just talking on your phone
@DBE: rekirtStriker are the same person
brokenscraps
brokenscraps
Goon
brokenscraps
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by brokenscraps »

ender241 wrote:Am i right in thinking Darla is the next suspect of kill if i'm killed? If you all think Darla's mafia feel free to take me out to give proof to everyone else about Darla.
I think ender just claimed death godfather.
bobsnox wrote:I like to sit back and read interactions rather than push things myself.
I think bob just claimed scum whose game plan is sheep.
Whisky wrote:I really dont like this post you seem to be all over that place finding someone to pin the scum tag on. I also dont like how u ask someone a question about there actions on other players, normally this is sort of ok but here im sure this is another tactic to deflect the chat from you.

And whats all this phone business? we all have stuff to do. have some more time on the phone vote Darla
Very weak attempts to come up with new reasons for voting DBE after I was over-eager to condemn those copying reasons.

Whisky wrote:I totally agree with you saying Ender is more bothered with his apperence, but i see that more of a newbie act than scum. I suspose we will eventually find out whos right.
Planning to use your scum knowledge of Ender's alignment to your advantage? Or are you trying to stall an ender lynch?
Whisky wrote:Having already marked down Yos as scum , hence my already vote on him, i made this comment.
The reason you voted for Yos was because there is a 2 at the end of Yosarian2 and most certainly not because you had him marked as scum.
Whisky wrote:Now i dont think these are major scum tells , but to quote ''the noob trick isn't a good sign either'' you will alienate other players and pick up votes.
Are you telling Ender how to avoid picking up votes?

UNVOTE: bobsnox
VOTE: Whisky
brokenscraps
brokenscraps
Goon
brokenscraps
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by brokenscraps »

@mod: will post as much as possible but will have internet issues over the next few days

Final Fires wrote:For that reason alone...
"Most learnt from lynch" is not a good reason by itself. If you think she is scummy vote her, otherwise don't (1. she could be a town powerrole, 2. you almost always learn more from hitting scum). If you think bob is scum and darla isn't you should be arguing against the still-not-inevitable darla lynch. I'm suspicious that you'd really support a lynch for that reason.
DBE wrote:I am not trying to scare Ender out of his vote. He can vote me if he wants, and FOS if me if his wants. That wont have any affect on my read of him. I would/will vote him if he continues to be more and more blatantly scummy outside of his newbie meta, and I was letting him know that while I had been letting it slip in a sense due to our previous game, I was not going to continue to do so if he kept being such a sheep.
You've said something similar a couple of times, what would make ender scum to you? Continuing to play similar to how he has today? Because he presumably will; I don't see if his meta explains his playstyle (as for you it seems to) you'd expect him to change much as the day goes on. So why set yourself up to vote someone for play you've haven't found damning so far?
brokenscraps
brokenscraps
Goon
brokenscraps
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #8) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:19 am

Post by brokenscraps »

Nikanor wrote:Darla's iso-posting looks like fluff to me, but I can't bring myself to vote for her. It's that damned avatar. :\
Calling another player out for fluff?
brokenscraps
brokenscraps
Goon
brokenscraps
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #9) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:25 pm

Post by brokenscraps »

Yosarian wrote:Yes, it's a request. It's also an incredibly scummy thing to say, because no pro-town person should ever say "lynch me" and mean it. That would be incredibly anti-town, and in complete violation of the town win condition. The only person who should say something like that is a scum who's being manipulative.
Either that or someone who is trying to establish a meta for playing scummy as town, which is horrible as well.
brokenscraps
brokenscraps
Goon
brokenscraps
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:34 am

Post by brokenscraps »

bobsnox's tactics are garbage, whatever allignment

Also
UNVOTE: whisky

vote was doing nothing, will place a new vote after a reread.
brokenscraps
brokenscraps
Goon
brokenscraps
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (isolation #11) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:28 pm

Post by brokenscraps »

@mod:2. DarlaBlueEyes (3) - Bub Bidderskins, CMAR, MoreWhisky, flinter; four voters and three vote

Fish wrote:@brokenscraps: who is scum? Do you have any strong feelings about Darla or ender?
Darla's play had been suspicious at times, but I felt very uneasy about the way the wagon happened and the relative lack of scrutiny it was given. You express it very well:
Fish wrote:Reading the game thinking "the scum don't want ender lynched" feels better than reading it thinking "the scum don't want Darla lynched". I think good reasons for voting ender have attracted remarkably little attention, which you wouldn't expect if the rival wagon was on scum. So I'm leaning ender, and my vote stays there.
Plus Ender's votes were horribly horrible and the lack of attention certainly seems suspicious.

Llamarble's play as replacement has also been extremely iffy, probably my favorite lynch ATM:

VOTE: Llamarble

bobsnox also looks bad, he purposely posted little at the start of the game and what he did post was without much content, justifies it by claiming his tactic is to sit back and watch, this would be all well and good if sitting back at the start of the day wasn't so much more beneficial for scum than town, there are some other things that I'll look into when I have the patience.

Whisky is still on my list, glad to see more wagoning though I prefer Llamarble right now.

I have some decent town reads though, strongest one of you (fish), FF and DLG are looking good too.
brokenscraps
brokenscraps
Goon
brokenscraps
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (isolation #12) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:22 pm

Post by brokenscraps »

Looks like Llamarble is shouting as loud as he can until people look at somebody else, does not look good.
bobsnox wrote:k so I'm bussing Llamarble and possibly Whisky
Is this an attempt at sarcasm?

Day 1 I'm not dismissing individual scum tells for associative scum tells based on zero flips, and I'm certainly not gonna dismiss the possibility of anybody bussing. But I'm not calling a scum-team.
brokenscraps
brokenscraps
Goon
brokenscraps
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:35 pm

Post by brokenscraps »

Llamarble wrote:Yosarian is scummy because he's also preparing for a Darla townflip via calling the Darlawagon scumdriven and targeting the same members of it as Bub.
And you're claiming that the wagon was scum founded and tunneling that founder, what is your point here?
Llamarble wrote:Whisky, Snox, and Ender are all appetizing/convenient scumtargets if town and they make up his scumlist.
I know you're capable of better than this HORRID, HORRIBLE reasoning that makes me cry. People are preparing for a townflip? Why would going after scummy players be scummy unless you had the flips that told you those players were town?
Llamarble wrote:So he thinks Darla is using the newbcard to defend Ender? Lining up a lynch for after a scumflip isn't as big a deal as lining one up for after a townflip, but this guy's scumhunting is not impressive. I don't see a lie though (please explain) and he looks like a pretty easy mislynch if town.
Just how much setup information do you have?

With the whole "Bud is scum because he is supporting a wagon he thinks is scum driven" yes this might be worth looking at after today but nobody should be overly expected to dismiss an individual tell for an associative tell with zero flips and zero set-up info regarding multiple scum groups etc. that you'd make these connections now is just revealing more and more how much insider info you have.
Llamarble wrote:When I say players look like appetizing scumtargets it means they look like they would be easy to push a lynch on irrespective of alignment.
No it doesn't, why would a player who was scum look like an appetizing target to scum? Could be a unfortunately needed bussing target, but your argument depends on them being town which with zero flips is a garbage case.
Llamarble wrote:Why I am convinced of Bidderscum:

Complete lack of towntells. I see nothing in his posting that looks difficult to believe from scum.
You'd need to have town tells from an enormous number of players for this to be valid at this stage, which you don't (I'm counting 10 players you don't think are town right now).
Llamarble wrote:Tunneling / vote parking on Darla with a weak case.
Can I ask why your reasons for finding DBE suspicious were so much better than everyone else's? And why you've only dropped her for an associative tell when there are zero flips (I keep repeating this, but you keep relying on scum knowledge)?

PLEASE, for the love of all that is good in mafia do not place your comments inside other people's quotes, it is annoying to read and even more annoying to quote.
Llamarble wrote:Fishy & Yos look like scum if Bub is, but that's getting ahead of myself.
Oh yeah, saying you're getting ahead of yourself totally dissolves the fact that your already privately setting up lynches while publicly attacking others for doing the same.
Llamarble wrote:OMGUS isn't a scumtell. If somebody voting me is scummy, I say so. If they're not, I don't. I'm not going to avoid attacking someone because they're attacking a town player (me); that makes no sense.
So scum and town can both vote the same player?! And others can't believe this why?
brokenscraps
brokenscraps
Goon
brokenscraps
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (isolation #14) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:43 pm

Post by brokenscraps »

We should keep you around because you're good at being scum?

Maybe we should keep you around for spamming up this thread. Maybe the fact that you're appealing to your good scumhunting in one game to prove your not scum should be the reason we should keep you around. I don't know, these all sound like great reasons to keep you around, I don't know which to choose.
brokenscraps
brokenscraps
Goon
brokenscraps
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:29 pm

Post by brokenscraps »

Struggling to read now but can everybody just please stop posting monster posts? This day is already going on too long and these are unenjoyable to read and anti-town in their repetitive mind numbing.
brokenscraps
brokenscraps
Goon
brokenscraps
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (isolation #16) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:57 pm

Post by brokenscraps »

Llamarble wrote:I already explained this. Obviously scum don't want to lynch their buddies, but seeing a lot of players who would be easy to lynch on someone's scumlist suggests they care more about lynches being easy to push through than about them actually being on scum.
This still depends on them being town.

Your reasoning is generally good though. I'm unsure about lynching you today. UNVOTE: Llamarble

However, if even one of the scum wasn't voting your wagon then it is very suspicious that your wagon fell apart at L-1. I have my eye on you but am willing to have a whisky lynch today.
whisky wrote:I really dont like this post you seem to be all over that place finding someone to pin the scum tag on. I also dont like how u ask someone a question about there actions on other players, normally this is sort of ok but here im sure this is another tactic to deflect the chat from you.

And whats all this phone business? we all have stuff to do. have some more time on the phone
vote Darla
This is how whisky votes Darla. That post didn't contain attempts to pin the scum tug on players, the questions she asks are not anti-town and posting from a phone is a horrible reason to vote someone. Yet he hasn't lifted his vote and continues to treat it as serious. Horrible vote-parking?

VOTE: whisky
brokenscraps
brokenscraps
Goon
brokenscraps
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (isolation #17) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by brokenscraps »

Yos wrote:Don't get me wrong; post as often as you want, the more often the better.
I believe it was Llama who said being concise was pro-town and I think he is generally correct, it is almost impossible to respond to everything he is saying and that has been choking up the game somewhat. I prefer what he has done to the fluff of some others but posting as much as he has is confusing the town.
brokenscraps
brokenscraps
Goon
brokenscraps
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (isolation #18) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:46 pm

Post by brokenscraps »

Llamarble wrote:Also VT happens to be my favorite normal role.
You prefer VT to mason? For reals?
brokenscraps
brokenscraps
Goon
brokenscraps
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (isolation #19) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:37 pm

Post by brokenscraps »

Llama wrote:I agree that this case is weak.
Whisky didn't just have a bad case, he is vote-parking on it even after admitting that a big part of it (the phone) was garbage. He didn't find Darla's scumhunting problematic prior to that post and while I can believe seeing scummy play where I don't I find it harder to believe seeing that as scummy play and not her earlier play. And some parts of his ISO read more of making a player look scummy instead of looking for genuine scumtells ("One thing that is going on in this town is that your better of not posting, I say that as this is what Darla is doing now(even if these reasons are very genuine) and its working!"; this could just be trying to get players to pay attention to the Darla case despite her absence but it reads like he intended people to view her genuine difficulty with being active as scummy).

Also odd that Whisky wouldn't switch to you when he was sure of a DBE/Llamarble scumteam and the Llama wagon was finding more success; why would he care which of the scum he lynched? Will be something to look at again when he/you flip.
brokenscraps
brokenscraps
Goon
brokenscraps
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (isolation #20) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:58 pm

Post by brokenscraps »

Deadline is still two days away, close but not as close as some are making it seem

DLG, that is garbage statistics, four ways does not mean 50/50.

Curious as to why Fish reinvigorated the Llamarble wagon rather than hopping on the at that stage larger (I'm pretty sure) whisky wagon considering how heavy hearted he was about the whole thing.

@Llamarble: would you vote whisky to prevent a no-lynch?
brokenscraps
brokenscraps
Goon
brokenscraps
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (isolation #21) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:41 pm

Post by brokenscraps »

DLG wrote:
brokenscraps wrote:DLG, that is garbage statistics, four ways does not mean 50/50.
Confined solely to the hypothetical situation Fishythefish presented, it does. Two cases he is not scum. Two ways he could be.
The world either ends tomorrow or it doesn't, therefore there is a 50% chance of the world ending tomorrow.
brokenscraps
brokenscraps
Goon
brokenscraps
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (isolation #22) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:58 pm

Post by brokenscraps »

CryMeARiver wrote:Don't have much time, but there is scum on this small early wagon:
12. Final Fires (4) - Brokenscraps, Bub Bidderskins, bobsnox, ender241
CMAR doesn't have time to explain anything but has time to go back and check an early wagon before making their "I don't have time" post? Also blanket and fairly unexplained. However, I'll agree it is interesting to look at and I'd guess there'd probably be a scum there too. Just don't love the way you presented it.
brokenscraps
brokenscraps
Goon
brokenscraps
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (isolation #23) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:48 am

Post by brokenscraps »

Why's so much space being dedicated to Llamarble having a town-read on Whisky or not at the end of day 1 as if being correct on a town reads says anything?

This town is also faction-driven right now, but what I wanna know is why Llamarble stalled and Whisky went down so smooth, was it heading this why prior to the fakeclaim? I'll check when I have time.
Llamarble wrote:This sounded weird to me. My reaction was "huh, obvious fakeclaim, lynchtime." Your reaction sounds vaguely like "Please claim something else so I don't have to lynch you now that I've learned you're a mafia traitor." Care to explain?
What, pray tell, are you saying here/trying to achieve?

Waiting for fresh eyes, I'm tired and without the time to pay proper attention, more eventually.
brokenscraps
brokenscraps
Goon
brokenscraps
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (isolation #24) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:03 am

Post by brokenscraps »

Llamarble, which of these is a lie: 'My reaction was "huh, obvious fakeclaim, lynchtime."' or 'My vote was on him because he was the only alternative to myself.'?

But Fate is so convincing I don't know what to do, or maybe I'm just ecstatic that I finally got called something other than null (am I that darn unreadable dammit).

Yos seems kind of cautious now that Fate is here.

Bud is going downhill fast. Begins at the end of day 1 but gets worse today. "WHAT?? SUDDENLY YOU DECIDE TO ACTUALLY READ THE THREAD?" vs asking Llamarble questions that he has answered a million times which would easily be solved by reading the thread is a recent example. Not so scummy just poor, except that he wasn't playing this poor in the beginning and some of his stuff is legit horrible like:
Bud wrote:I can't believe he squirmed his way out of a lynch yesterday, let's make him pay today.
What kind of reasoning is this? We decided not to lynch a guy, therefore lynch that guy? I'm pretty neither here nor there about Llamarble but bad arguments like this are turning me towards you-scum Llama-town.

Fate: I'm assuming yellow means possible scum and red means probable scum?
brokenscraps
brokenscraps
Goon
brokenscraps
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (isolation #25) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:16 am

Post by brokenscraps »

werewolf has a horrible vote on Llamarble.

Darla's vote on Llamarble looks like a justified ("he is sheeping, lynch him!") rather than a believed vote.

Despite Jahudo voting (and then unvoting) Llamarble he seems to be taking a no-strong-accusations approach. "There are some questionable motives on Yos, there are some questionable motives on Llama, I have a strong-scum read on Darla, let's vote Llama to 'help the arms race'". Not a good vote.

Bud's reasoning abilities have collapsed somewhat and he has stuck on the Llama vote apparently because Llama didn't get lynched day 1. I can just imagine the cases that will be made if Llama doesn't get lynched day 2.

As it is I'm uneasy about Llama being town, but the votes on him just seem so poor...

Jahudo's vote seemed the worst, but I'm not too sure about the unvote...

Conspiracy theory: Yos/Fate/Llama are having more fun bussing than they've ever had before. Game over town. Game over.
brokenscraps
brokenscraps
Goon
brokenscraps
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (isolation #26) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:51 am

Post by brokenscraps »

Sorry guys I've had an intensely busy couple of days am reading and will start playing again properly real soon.

Thoughts from skimming:

The Yos cases on Marble from page 29 is better than any of the "scumhunting when under pressure" that Llamarble apparently showed and I'm not really sure why Llama is still voting Yos instead of reverting to his previously stronger bud read.

Reading the Fate fakeclaim I was initially thinking hider after he posted the rolelist but mason recruiter really surprised me. As town this seems a horrible gambit as Llamarble could really only be expected to go along with it as scum and as scum it is so easily testable. I'll consider it null for now, and Fate hasn't seemed especially scummy from before that although his reaction to Yos since has been mildly alerting.
brokenscraps
brokenscraps
Goon
brokenscraps
Goon
Goon

Post Post #834 (isolation #27) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:39 am

Post by brokenscraps »

Llamarble wrote:@Broken: I've explained that previously, I think. Basically Fate showed up and said Yos was scum for reasons that resonated with me because I had been thinking along the same lines previously. Yos' post assigning scummotives to my actions felt extremely twisty to me. He kept insisting the actual reasons for my actions were not believable in ways that felt unreasonable to me.

But I guess Yosscum would need either scuminfopowers or Fatebuddy in order to be so sure Fate was lying about me there.

UNVOTE: Yosarian
VOTE: Bub Bidderskins
I was talking post-Fate's gambit and other activities but I guess you've explained that now too.
brokenscraps
brokenscraps
Goon
brokenscraps
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (isolation #28) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:30 am

Post by brokenscraps »

Sorry for activity lack, I'm skimming bits at the moment and some of Bud's posts are still looking mighty dodgy, I didn't really have any problems with him yesterday but he seems to have dropped the ball a bit, I'll have a proper catch-up post in the next day or two.
brokenscraps
brokenscraps
Goon
brokenscraps
Goon
Goon

Post Post #950 (isolation #29) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:24 am

Post by brokenscraps »

Yosarian2 wrote:
Fate wrote:Jahundo couldn't tip the balance without stretched and forced reasoning, which would out himself as scum to anyone with sharp eyes.
Meh. Not really; it wouldn't be much of a streach to vote for either Bub or for you here.

I mean, now, after all the time he's spent defending you, he'd have trouble voting for you right now. But that raises another good point; he's been your most eloquent and convincing defender for a while now. Hell, he's done a better job defending you then you have, and he still is, as recently as post #936. I don't at all see how that fits into a "Jahundo is scum with Bud" theory" at all.
Aren't scum usually really good at defending town?

If Jahundo is scum with Bud and Fate is town then he can defend Fatetown for town points and try to prevent his Budbuddy being lynched by not hopping on either wagon.
brokenscraps
brokenscraps
Goon
brokenscraps
Goon
Goon

Post Post #976 (isolation #30) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:35 pm

Post by brokenscraps »

VOTE: bud

L-1

Fate has been town except for his badly thought out and pulled off gambit; while there was the possibility that he was going for a fake cop claim his gambit doesn't seem especially beneficial to scum. As I said, he doesn't really seem scummy outside of this.

Bud's cases today have dropped entirely and seem more forced rubbish to push lynches.

Choice is clear.
brokenscraps
brokenscraps
Goon
brokenscraps
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1035 (isolation #31) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:53 pm

Post by brokenscraps »

Fate wrote:*shrug*

We'll see come massclaim what Yosarian's "other" track results are. Don't let him weasel into going last either.

Like I said though, LOW PRIORITY PARKER.
So do you have a scumread on Yos apart from him being confirmed power role, likely tracker?

Because why was Yos major priority at some point yesterday (as opposed to darla), but they've switched today? What happened?

You at one point were arguing that you needed to focus on the harder to get lynches because town wouldn't know what to do without you, why then focus on the easy to lynch Darla?

Is Jahudo still a scumread of yours?
brokenscraps
brokenscraps
Goon
brokenscraps
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1060 (isolation #32) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:55 am

Post by brokenscraps »

Reading comprehension fail... Yos is a confirmed power role. There was no scum or town judgement there. Now confirmed power role in the hands of a scumread sounds like a real good reason for someone being high priority, especially with the roleblocker speculation also discussed.

So yeah, I was curious about why Yos is suddenly a low priority scumread for Fate when he stated basically the complete opposite yesterday. He provided reasoning (Yos's claim will sort itself out). Question's purpose achieved.

darla is scum:

Vote Count 6.5 to Vote Count 9: "2. DarlaBlueEyes (5) -
Bub Bidderskins
, rekirtS{David Parker},
DLG
MoreWhisky
bobsnox
"

Any bets on why such a town wagon failed to take off? After this werewolf as flinter joined on, still failed to make movement.

Reason hopping: she seems to jump from other people's cases and suspicions while offering curiously little of her own. See: the suspicion of me last post (did you even read the apparently offending post or just DP's misinterpretation?); also: her response to bub yesterday, her response to Llama yesterday

She is inconsistent and lying:
Darla wrote:Anyways on review of the last few pages, I don't honestly think Fate is scum. I'd like to, considering he's leading the charge on me but all his motivations seem protown when viewed together and with his arguments.
So his motivations and arguments seem pro-town. All cool, except that the post before this:
Darla wrote:Am curious if the caps are compensation for your lack of any actual proof on me? You think if you shout that people will just sheep you? You're the one who's wanting to rush into a lynch with only 4 of the players having weighed in on d3. Cos that's SO protown...
Pushing cases without actual proof, trying to use aggression to get people to agree with you instead of presenting actual cases, rushing lynches before people can respond. You're dismissive of this being protown. Indeed the motivation (avoiding actual evidence) and arguments (lacking in evidence) seem particularly scummy if that is what you consider them. And yet... "his motivations seem protown when viewed together and with his arguments"

Seems like making up reads.

VOTE: Darla

Werewolf is another scumread. I can see a Darla/werewolf team based on some of their interactions.

Llama and Fate/Nikanor I could most definitely not see on that scumteam. Town.

Others are less definite.
brokenscraps
brokenscraps
Goon
brokenscraps
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1091 (isolation #33) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by brokenscraps »

Fish wrote:So. Moderate scumread on Darla. No other scumreads to speak of, but I've got a bad feeling about DP I must investigate.
Fish wrote:Jahudo made a good point on broken yesterday – he epically avoids committing to anything, keeping a lot of low level scumreads simmering. See Jahudo’s 954. My gut is screaming that broken is scum.
Why does your gut go from having nothing to speak of to screaming because of a post you read yesterday? Inconsistent, inconsistent.
Fish wrote:Torn between a vote for DBE and a
VOTE: brokenscraps
This post also continues the "darla is scum" cries while conveniently setting up a darla counter-wagon in me. Also "name partner as suspect, vote someone else".
DP wrote:As soon as we see a scum flip (ideally broken) i actually have a huge hunch indicating that Yos might be scum as well.
Mind sharing some of these apparent association tells so I can't point out their bullshit? (I'm taking the rubbish bit to be me and Yos are scum together, Yos could still be scum but I have nothing to do with it)
Llama wrote:I have no idea how to catch serial killers beyond the fact that they really really don't want to be seen defending scum, so they don't put themselves on the line for anyone, ruling out Fate & Fishy. DBESK could have flaked or doubleshot FF N1 and Bobsnox N2 for the "I wanna vig Darla," but then who are the scumteam?
In terms of not wanting to be seen defending scum that could fit with Darla not wanting to commit to scum/town tells at the start of day 1 (in regards to FF and ender), although could also be mafia feeling out the defending/attacking of a newb-townie. Either way doesn't seem too town.
brokenscraps
brokenscraps
Goon
brokenscraps
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1115 (isolation #34) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:40 am

Post by brokenscraps »

Fishythefish wrote:Well, Darla is certainly not the lynch. May be SK, may be vig, and that's a question for much later in the game, if she's still alive.

Brokenscraps should claim.
No I shouldn't.

So Darla is town vig/SK. UNVOTE: Darla

She can be treated as town then for interactions, which points to DP/werewolf scumteam + one other.

Llamarble is very town at this point, not least for picking the scumteam. Nikanor(/Fate) gets massive points for unvoting him at L-1.

Fish/Yos/Jahudo from least to most likely to be DP/werewolf's partner.

I'll try working on proper full case posts in the next few days.
brokenscraps
brokenscraps
Goon
brokenscraps
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1130 (isolation #35) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:20 am

Post by brokenscraps »

VOTE: Locke Lamora
brokenscraps
brokenscraps
Goon
brokenscraps
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1135 (isolation #36) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:11 pm

Post by brokenscraps »

DavidParker wrote:I think the recent interactions and voting of each other really points to Locke(werewolf) and broken being scum buddies. Both just doing survivalistic-votes on the other and semi-bussing distancing attempts but neither really seems to be very convincing with their vote.
I had determined flinter/werewolf/locke was scum prior to there being any wagon on Locke so I don't see how you can see this. But I'm pretty sure your scum so that could explain it.

Locke/DP still scum.
Locke wrote:He pushes pretty hard for Darla-scum, then as soon as she claims he immediately alters his reads to fit in with this information as though this came as little surprise. I would expect a townie to spend a little more time reviewing and thinking about the connections when their top suspect is suddenly ruled out as scum.
Have you seen a counter-claim? Darla is responsible for those kills, I'm almost certain of that. So yes, she almost definitely isn't mafia. And another confirmed slot massively increases the power of looking at previous day voting and interactions.

Does anyone believe that 6 town players voted 1-nonmafia (vig/SK) with absolutely zero mafia getting involved?

Darla wrote:as for the lynch, it's Broken over Locke at this point for me, though I am still really unsure of how to take the Fate/Nika/Aik slot. I would have liked to hear something from Nika before DL honestly :/
Did you ever end up ISOing me?
Do you still believe that my post questioning Fate was overly defensive of Yos in a scummy way?

You've said almost nothing about me. Why would you put me over Locke? This is the same slot that you believe was doing horrible votes and opportunistic bandwagoning; you can see they are scummy, and you would know better than most about whether all-town players voting you is likely. Are DP/Locke town?
Locke wrote:He implies CMAR is scummy for throwing this out there without explaining it, then he does exactly the same thing, which suggests the suspicion is disingenuous. Another good example of keeping lots of viable suspects.
That throwing out was scummy, more in retrospect. A small wagon that when I look back on it is clearly all-town? Yes, the player claiming one of those was definite scum is probably scum. Thanks for providing the dirt on your scumbuddy, you two have done a good job with bussing.
Llama wrote:Do people think DP & WW could be scum together? I'm having a hard time deciding if the mega vote / he's not aggressive enough thing was distancing or not.
Definitely.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”