Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:37 am

Post by pappums rat »

furcolow wrote:

1) how did you start playing mafia?
2) Are you better as scum, or town? Why?
3) What are your thoughts on the current setup?
1. i discovered mafia on anothor forum about 1 1/2 years ago and played two games, and thought it was p awesome. then i completely forgot about it until november, and realized what a fool i was.
2. well, considering my record on this site (1 win as scum and 2 losses as town) id say scum. im also in 4 games that are currently ongoing.
3. afaict i am going to like it.

vote bvoigt

theres only room for one rat in this game.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:01 pm

Post by pappums rat »

unvote
vote furcolow

i agree that his 3rd question would be more informative to scum than town, and his comment about day talking scum is bad.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:28 am

Post by pappums rat »

meta is worthless, and i think it is far too early in the game for someone to be making wall posts. there is not enough information for wall posts. your reason for voting poisonivy is weak, and saying that we will regret lynching you is cheap. i am happy with my vote where it is.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by pappums rat »

hey furcolow any reason why?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:40 pm

Post by pappums rat »

LynchMePls wrote:
PI wrote:ThAdmiral however has been giving me bad vibes throughout. Dont actually know why
Maybe because of recent statements from other players expressing negative opinions of you, you figure he's an easy counterwagon to yours? Seriously people, look at this quote. This is just AWFUL.
qft.

also i think its kind of funny how she then puts out a wall post after having been prodded to do so. furcolow has not quelled my suspicions yet, but i will

unvote
vote poisonivy
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:08 am

Post by pappums rat »

poisonivy-i didnt mean prodded by the mod, i meant prodded into doing a wall post by furcolow. sorry for the confusion.

unvote
vote furcolow

do you even suspect poisonivy? that seems like a total omgus vote by furcolow, or maybe just 'to save his own skin' as he said earlier. in any case, he is more anti-town than pi, and when he did his 'zzzzzzzzzzzzzz' post instead of defending himself i knew we were not going to get anything useful out of him.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:39 pm

Post by pappums rat »

Furcolow wrote:
pappums rat wrote:poisonivy-i didnt mean prodded by the mod, i meant prodded into doing a wall post by furcolow. sorry for the confusion.

unvote
vote furcolow

do you even suspect poisonivy? that seems like a total omgus vote by furcolow, or maybe just 'to save his own skin' as he said earlier. in any case, he is more anti-town than pi, and when he did his 'zzzzzzzzzzzzzz' post instead of defending himself i knew we were not going to get anything useful out of him.
Furcolow wrote:i don't see how i have any suspicions i need to quell
if you have a problem with me reading... or typing... by all means
let me know the problem you have with me or with my play
and i will attempt to adjust it if necessary
respond to this, please, PR.
all the questions i wanted answered were asked by other players, and you dodged them all. i am not going to play this game, furc.
Furcolow wrote:Unvoting in and of itself is deterring the wagon. It was at L-2, now it is at L-3, and he is mudslinging on the 2nd most wagon while jumping on it. How is that not deterring? Every aspect of it SCREAMS deterring/buddying/scumteam to me.

If you don't hold stock in associative tells, that's fine, put me at L-8 or L-7 or whatever. I really don't mind dying in this game whatsoever, as the tone has been majorly snooty, my role is questionable, and I am from a country I don't want to be from.
lol thats quite a stretch there furc. if you will recall, i was voting you first and then i went over to pi after lmp's point and the fact that she put up a wall post after you had said she was sus for not having done so. then your omgus vote on pi made me change my mind back over to you.
artem wrote:

From my point of view, there are four options:
1. PI is town, you're town;
2. PI is town, you're scum;
3. PI is scum, you're town;
4. PI is scum, you're scum.
the last time i saw someone do this they turned out to be scum. im not sayin', im just sayin'...
bots wrote:
pappums rat wrote:

pappums rat wrote:
unvote
vote furcolow

i agree that his 3rd question would be more informative to scum than town, and his comment about day talking scum is bad.
This vote is terrible. Did you not think of this when you were answering the questions the first time through or is this just a bad bandwagon vote?
yeah, i had not thought of this when i answered the questions the first time. i almost thanked llamafluff for pointing this out, but i didnt want to sound like an idiot.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:09 pm

Post by pappums rat »

no scott, furcolow is not a policy lynch, i use anti-town and scummy to refer to the same sort of behaviors, and as far as im concerned furcolow has been scummier than pi. and no one is paying attention to most of the people in this game, there are 24 of us.

this post:
the last time i saw someone do this they turned out to be scum. im not sayin', im just sayin'...
was just me pointing out that i had seen someone do one of those 'scenario' posts in another game im playing in and they turned out to be scum.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #8) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:21 am

Post by pappums rat »

yes, i suppose that is true, but i have never claimed to be a good scumhunter, and am in fact a rather poor one.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:01 pm

Post by pappums rat »

i can vouch for what lmp is saying, he has said basically the same thing in another game. that has to be one of the weakest reasons for voting someone evar.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (isolation #10) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:52 am

Post by pappums rat »

red coyote wrote:

To top it off, he (pappums rat) complains that no one is paying attention to the other people in this game.
that was in response to scott who had complained about no one paying attention to me in this game.

i'll have more to say later btw, ive just kind of overburdened myself with 4 games at once and a full time job + a full course load at college. i should have something up later today (hopefully).
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #11) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:39 pm

Post by pappums rat »

LynchMePls wrote:
Furcolow wrote:llamafluff, i agree with the sentiment, but what are your reasons for suspecting those players, gonnano specifically?
"I agree with you, but I have no idea why you suspect them, so why is that?"

Scum.
qft.

i honestly dont see why furcolow hasnt been lynched yet. iyam he is so obvscum it isnt even funny.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #12) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:17 pm

Post by pappums rat »

@ everyone: i have asked cml to replace me out of this game. i am sorry about this, but i currently have 3 f's in college, and the amount of time i spend on this site is the main reason for it. prior to joining ms.net, i only had 2 b's in my history at college. i really hate asking for replacement and being a burden on cml, but with my schedule, it is something i have to do. i will be reducing the number of games i join and hope to no longer be a problem for mods. sorry again for this.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”