Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:47 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

I have never seen anyone do something as ridiculous as Grey is doing. Im going to jump on this bandwagon for three reasons:

1) I have never seen a bandwagon materialize from the first post of a game. (In this case, two in a row)
2) I hate waiting around for three pages for a good discussion to materialize from all the RVS garbage. I hate RVS.
2a) This is a good starting discussion as anything.
3) What Grey is doing is just dumb.

Vote GreyICE
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:05 am

Oh dont you start going all crazy on me, Crazy. I said that what Grey is DOING is ridiculous and dumb. I never said HE was dumb. Grey maybe thought he was going to be all cheeky and clever and its horribly backfiring on him.

Thats why he earns being the topic of discussion today. Is this worth getting rid of him? If so, how quick? What can we gleam from trying to lynch him? What would the scum do? Can we do this without swimming in a pool of WIFOM?
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:17 am

WTF Subs? Are you trying to frame me already? Why the hell has the last three people tried to misinterpret me too?

Like I said, Gray is introducing WIFOM. I said as much. So im looking bad for stating the obvious?!?

And who the hell do you think killed RVS and started an actual discussion? (Hint: IS) It was ME! Dont you dare try to act like Gray took us off RVS on purpose when all he did was make a silly RVS gambit to be funny that has now failed miserably. Youre trying to play off this circular logic and I wont have any of it.

Youre also trying to insinuate that I actually want to see Grey hang. I have already said that I wanted the discussion we are already having. I am joyful, elated and will need tissues by page 3 at this rate.

There are NO flaws in anything I said, and shame on you for trying to portray them as such.

I wanted out of RVS, we got out of RVS. Its like throwing dynamite into the water. Any second all the scum are going to start bubbling up.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:29 am

Empking wrote:Also, Sub, are you seriously I'm trying to be the alpha male in a game with Internet Stranger?
^ sigged.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:11 am

Substrike22 wrote:
I wasn't misrepping you. You said you hated RVS and then voted for the guy who shotputted us out of RVS with his first post of the game by claiming scum. I was pointing about the apparent contradiction in that move. That's all, and that's why my vote's not on you.
Damnit SUBS. *I* took us out of RVS, not Grey. Grey hasnt done shit. He is just the catalyst, a mook standing around trying to cute.
Dont you see what youre doing? "Sure IS, you look like a scumbag, you act a scumbag, but I wont vote for you. Oh no, not me *whistles*"

Cut it out Subs, youre clearly doing the scum technique of painting people and hoping some vicious townie picks up the bone for you.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:30 am

Oh yea, thats right.

Unvote: GREY
OMGUS: Crazy
Vote : CRAZY

For making ME the son in that father/son bullcrap. You might as well have put up some inane survey and had people ask questions on who they think is scum. They are both as useless.

If youre having daddy issues, go see a therapist. Im here to catch the scum, not to make you feel better about yourself.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:11 pm

Everyone is like all schizophrenic and all over the place. I would go with Midnight. I cant tell if GREY or Crazy are actually scum. Just delusional.

Unvote: Crazy
Vote Midnight
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #7) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:18 am

Doh. I just realized that I didnt mean Midnight. He hasnt done anything yet except for some random vote.

The scum is Shadow. He is here, but not really here. Like he is making his appearance known but not contributing anything of substance. All I see from him are small one liners criticizing people and not being all that pertinent. That has to be the scummiest type of behavior.

Unvote: Midnight
Vote: Shadow
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #8) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:44 am

This Shado as scum idea is looking better and better. I still want partial credit for this scum lynching though, Emp.
At this point, his scum buddies hould be scurrying away like rats. I just hope that they get brave and surface themselves now.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #9) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:21 pm

Then take that up with the mod. Dont punish us with scummy play.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #10) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:30 pm

I made my case on Shadow, its not my fault none of you all are ignoring his scummyness.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:44 am

Is there a reason why Crazy is deliberately NOT mentioning Shado in any of her posts? That just screams misdirection to me. In fact, Crazy has mentioned just about everyone except Shado. First it was the whole sillyness of some childre'ns book story and now a little staged war with Simo.

Hey Crazy, are you trying to distance yourself from Shado?

My vote on Shadow stands with a big fat:

FOS: Crazy
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:37 am

Oh I see, Crazy wants me to do her homework for her. That sounds more like an Inundation Defense to me. Put the onus on me to conjure up pages after pages of material just so she can sit there and denounce it all. Its like dumping thousands of pages of material on someone in order to drown them in crap.

Lawyers do that crap all the time. Are you Shado's lawyer now? What kind of game are you trying to play with us here.

I already said why Shado is scum. He hasnt even contributed anything. No accusations, no observations, nothing. Even after I called him out. Just snippets and snide remarks. You want a case, thats it. But dont try to get all screwy with me Crazy, I got my eye on you!

IGMEOY: Crazy
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:09 am

blah blah blah Crazy. Did someone make you a judge adjudicator when I wasnt looking? Why do you assume that your criticism and ratings and criteria are valued more than anyone elses? Because of nice clean formatting? You sure act like your.. oh, is this your entry into the penis waving contest?

I love the fancy lists. Its so useful for painting certain people as evil scum and totally pushing others behind curtains. Hey Crazy, if youre going to yuck it up on Subs and I, you might as well do it on everyone else to be fair. Otherwise all youre doing is drawing attention away from scummy individuals like Shado and trying to incriminate us that are out here trying to make a difference. Not only that, but they stifle natural conversation.

All that Crazy is doing is walking down the mountain and telling us plebeians that a higher power has deemed who we should think is the scum. Whatever Crazy, youre crazy.

Shado is your scum. Its rather clear to see.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:51 am

Right, because the scum make an official announcement whenever they are about to do something suspicious. The scum call the press, throw a parade and bring the circus along with them to make an announcement for everyone to see that they are filthy scum.

All youre doing is calling for the Brilliant Defense. You expect the evidence to be like CSI level. Unless I come in with DNA, fingerprints, video, eyewitnesses and a signed confession, then any and all suspicious are worthless.

It does work that way here. You do scummy actions to draw attention to yourself. In your case its all your scummy inactions. How many more excuses can you come up with to actively not participate Shado? Its kinda hard to slink away and try to hide with me constantly shining that bright light of attention your way isnt it? Your defenders (like Crazy) take on the job of distracting everyone away from you, but that doesnt work with me does it?

Im pretty certain that I caught me a scum here. Your actions are doing nothing to dissuade me from my opinion. Therefore, Shado is filthy scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (isolation #15) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:34 am

Oh wow Shado, youre still not trying to do anything here. Of course im pushing on you. You are sitting there expecting me to excuse scummy behavior. Are you somehow special? Beyond reproach? You see the votes mounting on you and you chose to continue to play your fiddle. Dude, whatever little gambit youre trying to do, isnt working. You were hoping to be Teflon Scum and maybe hope that Crazy comes out to rescue you.

Oh yea, CRAZY! Another extremely suspicious that I keep mentioning but yet you chose to ignore. You are clearly shuffling a deck of lies and trying to spin some sort of card trick defense here. Im not merely tunneling, im pointing out the fact that Shado is scum. Seriously, are you two (Shado, Crazy) being this blatant with the distancing? Shado dont mention Crazy, Crazy doesnt mention Shadow, even after im linking the two together.

Shado is scum, this is pretty easy to see now.
Crazy is very likely a scumbuddy of some sort.

P-Edit: Oh hey, Crazy comes out now trying to correct her behavior. Bravo!

Crazy: By attempting to sabotage all of my very accurate points on Shadow and trying to paint me in a negative light, youre clearly employing the oh so popular Chainsaw Defense mechanism.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #16) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:23 am

So I wake up this morning and get excited to see some posts on here. Oh hey finally, maybe Shado put up some explanations for his scummy behavior. Or hey, maybe someone else say the light and they realize Shado is scum. Instead, I get Page 9.

Seriously Crazy, do you think we are just dumb?

All youre doing is trying to get the conversation away from Shado. You try to piss on Simo and Simo and his ego falls for it. You realize that Shado is a L-2 right? So where is the focus? Where is the discussion? Does the fact that Shado is trying his damnedest to keep a spotlight off him while youre trying your damnedest to keep it on you not seem peculiar to you at all?

Its like Crazy is trying to employ the Puppet Defense. "Ooh everyone, look at me im C R A Z Y!!"

You really think getting into that pissing match with Simo is the best thing for the town to do now? Dont you think that taking a good look at Shado and realizing that I am oh so correct in my findings is the best course of action? All I see from crazy is spin spin spin and one distraction after another. And for your observations, you realize that what youre doing is the equivalent of a psychic reading? "Oh... the future is.. hazy, he... he might be.... town" Yes heesh Crazy, thanks for your illuminating insight.

Can we go back to lynching Shado now? What more do you need to see from him? A written confession?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #17) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:11 am

So im being given all sorts of grief because you want to have all sorts of meaningful discussions about SHADO, but instead we get a philosophy 101 lesson?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #18) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:20 am

You all realize that if Shado doesnt decide to come back, this whole circle jerk exercise is pretty much useless. I still believe that he is trying to lay low while someone else draws all the attention [ie: Crazy].
Pretty soon Crazy will start "changing her mind". Maybe go after some other "likely scum", like say, Simo, whom she has been pissing on all game.

She expects us to be like little lemmings and follow her over the Cliff of Mislynch.

So whats it going to be Crazy, you clearly have the biggest penis of us all. Are you going to keep waving it despite Shado not being around? Or are you going to do whats right and maybe get a little more pressure on him? Obviously Shado doesnt give a crap as long as youre here cockblocking the rest of us from catching us a scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #19) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:54 am

Crazy: WTF?!? I'm not pressuring Shado?? Lol wut?!?

I have a vote on him. I'm top of the god damn mountain calling for his lynch. What are YOU doing. You're stalling!

Stop asking for more proof, for more evidence. Shado doesn't post anything useful. Its all one excuse after another and namecalling from him. THAT is my proof, THAT is my evidence. So sod off, I'm doing my job! My vote isn't compromised, its on a very likely scum! You haven't even voted for him, you're making as many whiny excuses as he does. Grow a sack a drop a vote.

Don't use your misdirection tactics as evidence that you're somehow helping. All your observations are meaningless. All you're doing is adding wet garbage to the fire.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #20) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:43 am

Why do they think that we wouldnt be all over anyone that decides to ninja hammer? Even if after Shado turns out to be scum, other scum will ninja hammer to silence their dead homey. So ninja hammerers never prosper.
And with a Vanilla townie claim, this might as well be at L-1 now.

I love the hat in hand concession speech Shado made. But we cant let scum live. Im all for stringing ShadoScum up.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #21) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:48 am

I think she is saying that she doesnt want to listen to me anymore because it reflects back upon her just how wrong she is about everything.
Sorry Shado, I see what youre doing here. As commendable as it is, youre still the scummiest of all here. You got caught, youre trying to be humble now, but its a little late for that.

Its almost like Crazy is trying to over her tracks now.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #22) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:24 am

It still comes down to the fact Shado is our scum. The evidence has been persistent the entire day. It is now that Shado realizes that its too late, he has been caught, and there isnt much he can do other than play sheep and hope we find him cute and walk away.

Crazy has done an entire about face when it comes to Shadow after I called her out for defending him. Im still keeping an eye on her.

You all can continue to argue amongst yourselves all you want. I know that my tally for caught scum is about to go +1.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (isolation #23) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:23 am

I NEVER claim. Its useless WIFOM-y garbage.

How exactly am I supposed to defend myself here? Someone claims Cop and is trying to finger my ass here with no vaseline. I dont know what im supposed to say. I do KNOW for a fact that im innocent, so I dont know why he received that result.

Maybe one of those bus people that change targets at night?
Maybe I look guilty to investigations?

I dont know.

Im going with a premise that I dont think any scum would be so stupid as to go into a suicide pact with me just to take me out. Especially on Day 2.
But once I flip INNOCENT, the rest of you are going to have a hell of a fun time deciding what do with SeamanBaby over there.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #24) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:17 am

I dont know who the scum is. All I would say is to keep an eye on Navy and make sure he doesnt pull any shenanigans tomorrow when you lynch him.

OMGUS Vote: NavyCherub
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (isolation #25) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:58 am

I told Sappo to stop lurking on Night 1. Im glad Err was able to pull it off anyways.
My favorite part was despite me being dead pretty much all game, all those shenanigans from Day 1 and killing ICE still had a good effect for the scum. yaaay, go scum!
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”