Mini 1,115: Ozy and Millie Mafia (Game over!)

LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:40 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Vote: Empking

OMFG, Empking has an avatar?

1. Just started when I signed up for this game. Started from the beginning and I haven't gotten very far.
2. Buddhists
3. Public
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:07 am

Post by LimMePls »

LlamaFluff wrote:This is where normally I would bandwagon again for the sake of bandwagon... but im already where my vote needs to be there.

@Pack - Why bother to RVS if you arent going to move it for most of the game?
@Parama - Why havent you gone crazy trying to control the game yet? You scum?
@Zyrc/vezok - Who is you current top scumread?
@bristep - Have you read the game?
@wolf/LMP - Why not vote?
Cause I don't feel strongly about anything in this game so far.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:09 am

Post by LimMePls »

Why on earth is werewolf at L-1?

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:53 am

Post by LimMePls »

Zyrconium wrote:Oh and, werewolf isn't exactly AT THE TOP of my scumlist today, but I don't mind the wagon because he's werewolf.
So this is a policy wagon?
PEdit: LyMP, do you feel anything about anything so far?
Ya, now that we have a cop claim, I'm pretty suspicious of it. Pretty sure "zOMG I'm the cop" is scum 101.
PEdit2: How many games you played LyMP?
Quite a few. My record is right there in the signature, the math shouldn't be that hard for ya. Or you could check the wiki. Not rocket science.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:55 am

Post by LimMePls »

vezokpiraka wrote:What?

I voted werewolf not chess. What the fuck happened?
...This is SOOO bad. Unfortunately, I have up close and personal experience with Vezo TERRIBLENESS, so I don't know if it has anything to say about Vezo's alignment.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:56 am

Post by LimMePls »

Empking wrote:
DLG wrote:
Empking wrote:No Lynch is needed in order to play follow the cop properly.
Presumably so as to provide no chance for scum to manipulate the investigative choice of the cop?
No. In order to keep the doc from being outted.

Trust me.
Hmmm...

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:55 am

Post by LimMePls »

werewolf555 wrote:Hmm
Clever scum empking seems to be trying to lynch me before tonight.
Isn't getting a cop lynched on day one scum tell?
Vote: werewolf555

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #7) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:57 am

Post by LimMePls »

LOL! I've been wagonned to L-1 in one page. Awesome. Check this wagon tomorrow for those who wanted to a counterwagon for Empking/WW.

Claim: Llewellyn VT

Please hammer. More claims is BAD. Good luck!

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by LimMePls »

I can't believe I'm not lynched.

@Parama; That was a full claim. The only name I have is "Llewellyn". My role PM mentions that I'm a dragon if that helps. And I'm VT. I am not self hammering, it's against my win con IMO.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:46 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Parama wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:I would expect the exact opposite. "Hey im a VT, you should lynch me, bye now" is the SCUM response to a quick wagon? Seriously? I would expect scum to do some sort of response, defense, and not claim flat out like that, instead try to get people off the wagon.
No, see...
LMP knows there is no good defense for his actions, and knows when he's backed into a corner, so he wants a quickhammer to end discussion as soon as possible. The less discussion about a lynch candidate, the less scumlinks it builds, hence the pro-scum motives behind quickhammering. LMP was telling a scumbuddy to hammer him.

Fishy, can you help us lynch LMP?
LOL! You demand me to self hammer, and then claim I want a quickhammer? L O FUCKING L!

I'm not self hammering, and no I wasn't trying to end debate, I was saying that wagonning to another claim is BAD, and since there were enough votes to put me to L-1 and I'm only VT, I should have been hammered.

As for 3 suspects, I think you are definitely worth a look. I don't have 3 names though.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by LimMePls »

If I wanted to end debate as scum, why wouldn't I just have hammered myself? I've done it before (Picking Simplicity mafia in my wiki).

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #11) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:00 am

Post by LimMePls »

Ghostlin wrote:So, the LMP wagon: there's a lot of WIFOM in your defense, LMP. Things like 'If I wanted to end debate... I've done it before.' Not everyone reads meta over their morning cup of coffee, nor should we, quite frankly. He's over defensive and isn't contributing much to town. However, at least 2 of the 5 posts that were made in his only case post I happen to agree with (I am playing with vezo in another game, and he's a headache to actually listen to. Once you think he MIGHT acutally act town for three seconds, he says something completely scummy, and I think you'd be a fool to just accept WW's claim at face value since this could be an obvious ploy for scum, particularly since Empking forced it and then did a 180 on it). I actually don't think he's the most scummy player in the game: I think the cop and his magical buddy are scummier in actual play, however it is Day 1 and I think he makes a solid third choice for scum and not someone I wouldn't mind seeing lynch, although I'd like a more unique opinion than general parrotting of Parama's.
I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

I SAID LYNCH ME! That's not a defense. I don't particularly feel like playing the "is LMP scum" game for the every game day until I get lynched, and forcing more claims is BAD FOR TOWN. I'm VT, and apparently enough people found me scummy to wagon me to L-1 (in like a page, so that wagon should be PRIMO for scum hunting, as well as looking at who I was a counter wagon to). SO FREAKING LYNCH ME!

I'm seriously at a loss for words. WIFOM in my defense. L O FUCKING L.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #12) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:13 am

Post by LimMePls »

Ghostlin is scum folks. Just FYI.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #13) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:13 am

Post by LimMePls »

Unvote
Vote: Ghostlin

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:50 am

Post by LimMePls »

Are you mentally challeneged? Here are the advantages (most of which I've explicitly already mentioned):

1) My wagon was chock full of information goodness once you have my townie flip. Also pay attention to who else was getting talked about when my wagon suddenly EXPLODED from nothing to L-1 and the order of the votes. LOTS OF GOOD INFO THERE.
2) I'm just a VT, no risk in losing any PRs.
3) Since I'm just a VT, forcing more claims from other town players gives scum too much accuracy with their PR hunting at night.
4) Since obviously enough players feel I'm guilty that I was wagonned to L-1, if we don't lynch me today, we're going to have the "LMP is still SCUMZZZ!!!!!" arguments every day, which will be distracting from looking for the actual scum.

All of these combined make my lynch stellar. Why do you fail so hard? Oh right, you're scum.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #15) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:52 am

Post by LimMePls »

Ghostlin wrote:
Wait... its not. Too many newbies miss how much random wagons to kick off the game help. Why is it scummy?
To vote a wagon to be on a wagon is scummy somewhat. It was also RVS to illict discussion.

I think werewolf is scum masking his horrible play with a cop claim. Thing is: a Day 1 cop claim is about as useless as having a ring and no fingers. Mafia will either kill or block that and probably should, more likely block if they have a roleblocker. Yes, he could be telling the truth, but really the play's just generally horrible.

I think LMP is probably a frustrated townie, but his random appeals to lynch him and get it over with are annoying. If he can't contribute and dig himself out of the suspicion hole, then why is he playing?

I think Empking is scum, mostly because he's sheeping so hard, particularly werewolf.

I don't know what to think about Vezok, I'm playing another game with him where I have felt he's scummy, and he's playing the exact same way here. I think his play style is awful, tho'.
Ghoslin needs to be lynched. Srsly.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #16) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:54 am

Post by LimMePls »

Parama wrote:I still don't see LMP responding to my arguments against him.
What exactly did you want me to say?

Yes, I haven't participated much in this game. But I'm not scum.

There, you happy?

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #17) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:36 am

Post by LimMePls »

LynchMePls (6): Parama, LlamaFluff, Antihero, vezokpiraka, Empking, Packbat

That was my wagon when I claimed. Of the whole wagon, I'd order that wagon from town to scum:

LlamaFluff
Antihero
Parama
vezokpiraka
Empking
Packbat

Since then it was unvoted in the following order (along with reason given for unvote and place where vote went if there was a following vote):

Packbat - "Don't want a quickhammer"
LlamaFluff - "This game is moving too fast"
Antihero - "zOMG Ghostlin is scum" -> Vote Ghostlin

Of these three the unvote I like most is Llama's, and the one I like least is Packbat's. I'd say there is pretty good chance of scum in {Packbat, Antihero}. If it's Antihero, then that vote on Ghostlin very well could be distancing.

Also to note is Parama's double-think of demanding me to self hammer and then arguing "LMP wants a quickhammer".
Parama wrote:Hey LMP, your next post in this thread, assuming you make one, should contain all of the following:
1. Full nameclaim
2. Top 3 scum suspects
3. A self-hammer
Parama wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:I would expect the exact opposite. "Hey im a VT, you should lynch me, bye now" is the SCUM response to a quick wagon? Seriously? I would expect scum to do some sort of response, defense, and not claim flat out like that, instead try to get people off the wagon.
No, see...
LMP knows there is no good defense for his actions, and knows when he's backed into a corner, so he wants a quickhammer to end discussion as soon as possible.
The less discussion about a lynch candidate, the less scumlinks it builds, hence the pro-scum motives behind quickhammering. LMP was telling a scumbuddy to hammer him.

Fishy, can you help us lynch LMP?
My bolds. Sounds like Parama wanted a quick hammer. But then he's claiming that my saying I should be hammered was scummy. Talk about two-faced.

TOWN
LlamaFluff
DLG
Fishythefish
Jerbs
Empking
Antihero
Zyrconium
werewolf555
vezokpiraka
Parama
Packbat
Ghostlin
SCUM

I still think I should be lynched. But if we're not going to lynch me, then I think 1 of {Parama, Packbat, Ghostlin} should be the lynch.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #18) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:24 pm

Post by LimMePls »

The lists are:

The scumminess of the players on the wagon and their reasons for it

AND

Overall town/scum view of all the players.

There is no inconsistency. Would someone PLEASE hammer me so Parama can start eating crow and/or get lynched.
DLG wrote:All I see is an effort to say that the players on the LynchMePls wagon are top hunting grounds for scum. This, of course, is true regardless of LynchMePls's alignment,
but significantly more so if he is town.
Also THIS. This is ANOTHER reason for my lynch. The information from my wagon, which I'm pretty sure will be awesome, is not useful to anyone but me at the moment. Once I've flipped, it's COMPLETELY different. I believe there is a LOT of information to be mined from that wagon and its subsequent falling apart.

re my Ghostlin vote: It came before my analysis of the wagon. I don't like his play at all, it seems scummy to me. Call it gut if you must.

I've left lists and my take on my own wagon to be analyzed after my flip. I trust you guys to do the right thing already.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #19) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:21 am

Post by LimMePls »

I'm tired of arguing for my own lynch. In a way it's actually hysterical. IMO it's the best course of action for the town. But whatever.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #20) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:02 am

Post by LimMePls »

Packbat wrote:
Zyrconium wrote:Better question:
Packbat wrote:LynchMePls, I will give you fourteen hours from the time of this post to respond to the outstanding questions directed toward you. If after that time I have not received a response I deem satisfactory, I will vote for your lynch.
What happened to this Pack?
Sheer bluff. Stupid bluff, too - LMP was asking to be lynched, so threatening to lynch wasn't effective. I still don't think his claiming was wise - my impression that the game was still relatively early - but the fashion of his claim struck me as pro-town, which suggested to me he
was
town. I just wanted him to keep talking.

For the record: that impression is being strained by the way he's trying to push the Ghostlin lynch and his blatantly inconsistent wagon-suspicion and overall-suspicion lists. He just isn't providing much to work with.
So your thinking was that you would bluff me into participating more by threatening to revote me, even though my position was that I should be lynched.

Ya, Packbat is scum.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #21) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:05 am

Post by LimMePls »

Oh ya,

Unvote
Vote: Packbat

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #22) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:20 am

Post by LimMePls »

Parama wrote:Emp is either clever town or stupid scum, and I don't think he's stupid.
Explain this please.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #23) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:15 am

Post by LimMePls »

Jerbs wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:
VOTE COUNT

vezokpiraka (4): DLG, Parama, Empking, LlamaFluff
With
players alive, it takes
votes to lynch.
And we have a claim. at L-3. with nobody asking.
Vezo claims early all the time. I can show examples of this if you want, but look at Star Wars mafia, since I know he replaced into that game and claimed immediately (and no, we weren't in a massclaim, or anywhere near one).

As for your bandwagonning charge against him, if there is anything I've learned about Vezo, he wagons all the time as town. For examples of excessive bandwagonning from town-Vezo see A Clash of Kings, NY114 Mafia vs Werewolves, Star Wars (less sure about his bandwagonning in this one, but I think its there).

So this behavior by itself doesn't make him scum. That said, I have never seen scum-Vezo, so this isn't necessarily a town-tell for him, but it isn't a scum one.

I'm thinking a Zyrc wagon is actually pretty good.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (isolation #24) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:50 am

Post by LimMePls »

I'm a crazy dragon who likes doing stuff by not doing stuff. I have to deal with the bullying problem. Without quoting verbatim this is about all that I feel comfortable saying.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (isolation #25) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:40 am

Post by LimMePls »

GG Town.

Thanks for the game mod!

V/LA on weekends

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”