Lost: Season Three (We Have to Go Back!)

smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:25 pm

Post by smashbro_of_the_SSS »

/confirm
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:50 pm

well, this'll be fun.
Fate wrote:More chesskid votes. He's seriously going to flip scum
ok, really, why say this? no real reason to accuse anyone yet.

@ AGar
i would expect you to have more to say than just that, the vote for Dram. what're your thoughts now?

@Fate
what's up with these three posts, one after another?
Fate wrote:
Unvote:
Vote: Faraday

This just doesn't feel right. I rather be voting Jason
Fate wrote:Well if I can't have chesskid dead it might as well be jason.
Fate wrote:
Unvote:
Vote: chesskid

Vote stays.
vote Fate
I don't like how he complains about wanting to vote jason, but doesn't.

also, on a side note, i haven't played these games before, is it very helpful to guess what each character's role will be? cause juliet might work as a miller of some kind too, or a mafia traitor. And yeah, Jack looked like he was with the others briefly. then again, so did Locke if I remember correctly.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:24 am

AGar wrote: But yeah, SSS and JasonT - they're the ones that need to go.

Start with SSS, as he's keeping an avenue for Jason to stay out of real discussion for this character speculation.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Smashbro_of_the_SSS
I had a genuine question so I asked it, not toward anyone in particular. I wasn't inviting jason to ignore anything going on in the game. Anyone could have answered that.

Is there anything else that makes me scum?

You also mention there seems to be more support for my lynch... if im right, no one else mentioned me yet, since i only made one post.
Fate wrote:Ah fuck.

Unvote:
Vote: SSS

Just read his only post (I think its his only) just fucking horrible.
Explain how my post is horrible. I take not of something that I would be expecting AGar to do, based off the other time I played with him.

And yes, you didn't vote the person you said you wanted to vote for (Jason) even though there isn't anything stopping you. why not vote who you want dead?
chesskid3 wrote:Not gonna lie, the SSS wagon is tempting.
Why can't I vote for both Faraday and SSS? :(
What would be your reasoning for voting me?
jasonT1981 wrote:I will say though, I do agree SSS needs content ASAP or he will go up in my suspicions.
The thread opened two days ago, and I was busy on the weekend. Don't expect a lot from me, a post or two a day. if you don't like it, tough. I'll try to come on more than that, but I would rather have fewer posts with content, rather than one liners that are unimportant.

I still don't like Fate's votehopping, especially the OMGUS on me after I voted him.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:06 am

Will somebody please explain to me what I am doing wrong? How are my posts scummy?

I called Fate's vote OMGUS because he gave no reason for a vote for me, other than the fact that my post was scummy. He did not explain why it was scummy, so how does that make me scum? Just because someone says something doesn't mean it's true.

I don't call asking why I'm being voted "cracking at L-5".

What do you mean by "wiffle/waffling around everything?"

PEDIT: I don't know either AGar
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #4) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:49 am

Ok, thanks for telling me. And yeah, my posts have been kinda on edge because no one seems to be building a solid case before wagoning. There have been lots of votes for people no explanation, and yeah it probably helped that one wagon was on me. I'm just not used to that sort of playstyle I guess.

As for allowing people to get distracted, I don't think I'm doing that, just not many people (if any) replied to my points on Fate. He's not posting anything original, and his votes have been on people who have at least one vote. To me it looks like he's ready to join any wagon he can just for the hell of it, and doesn't really care who he wants lynched. He says he's wagoning for reactions in one post, but hasn't seemed to mention these reactions and what he thinks of them.
confirm vote: fate

also suspicious of Dramonic for only popping in to claim and being relatively inactive since. I might understand claiming death miller (which would probably work for Nikki and Paulo which someone else mentioned, seeing as their deaths were a bit mysterious and people didn't know what to think) but Jack came back with the Losties [/flavor speculation]. But he's done nothing to actually help and prove himself townie.

As for everyone else, the Jason claim is kidna sketchy, but I'm not sure where i stand on him yet. Why would you claim that if now scum can kill you, and you won't be able to use your ability since you're dying, not your lover?

Jedo and mockingjaye need more posts before i decide on them, though right now leaning town on them.

Primate I'm worried about and I would call scummy, and I'd like to see him get in here and do some more posting too.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (isolation #5) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:34 am

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:Lynching people that have claimed is stupid. (And no, Jason didn't claim bulletproof. Learn who lovers work.)

Unvote, vote: Bella
agreed with a couple others, there really is no reason to unvote simple because of a claim. could be a fakeclaim. i'll admit some of those seem like town abilities to me, but that doesn't necessarily make him clear.
Faraday wrote:Oh and charlie's obv now I guess, and can confirm if he needs to. I never do well with power roles it seems.
This post is pretty scummy. If you're town and Charlie is now obv town, wouldn't it make sense for him to wait until later in the game (such as in lylo) to claim, rather than now when he can be nk'd?

@ AGar
I really don't know what's left to say to you then. Admittedly, my first few posts were pretty much about fate and why people thought I was scummy. In my last post, I said i was suspicious of Dramonic for his vote on here, and I commented on a few others two.

also, major scum vibes from vezo right now.
vezokpiraka to put Faraday at L-2 wrote:I think I thought Faraday was another person.

I don't know why I didn't vote you before. Your ISO contains a whole lot of nothing.

unvote
vote faraday
vezokpiraka right after AGar votes Bella wrote:I still think Bella is scum.

But I am not sure I want to leave this wagon. I mean Faraday is still so scummy.

Eh. At least he claimed something provable.

unvote
vote Bella
vezokpiraka wrote:AHHHHHHH.

Fate what is happening?

Chess what is with the faraday wagon?

Fate again why are there two people voting you?

Jedo WTF ? That like more than scum. You aren't afraid when being questioned but before it.

This game is so weird.

I think I'll keep my vote on Bella for now but if SSS makes the same kind of shitty posts I think I'll move to him.
vezokpiraka after chess votes me to L-4 wrote:Actually

unvote
vote SSS

vezo to me it looks like you're pretty much joining any wagon that looks like it's picking up. With mine you at least called me scummy perviously, but your reason for joining the faraday wagon was especially flimsy. I'm not liking your voting patterns right now.

and, finally, about Bella. problem with her is that she hasn't shown up much at all, so not much of a read. looking at the ISO, I don't mind the wagon, but I don't think I can judge her much until she gets in here and posts.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (isolation #6) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:56 pm

ok, i suck at mafia, i get it.

quick question Faraday, why are you so concerned about everyone's claims? You try to bring out a Charlie claim, and you're focused on Bella's claim, rather than her responding to the votes to see if, I don't know, she acts scummy?
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (isolation #7) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:00 pm

also, if you're Desmond and know Charlie is town, can Charlie confirm that you (Desmond) are town?
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (isolation #8) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:14 pm

xRECKONERx wrote:If Charlie had martyr'd himself instead of getting killed by alternate means, Desmond would've been so touched by Charlie's heroism that he decided to pick up his ways and become an even-night doctor.
Sorry Faraday. I wanted to wait at least one night, and save my martyr for if a cop had been outed or something.

And ah, i wasn't supposed to die. That makes more sense.

And yeah, sorry bout my crappy play apparently. Getting wrong reads I can deal with, I'm not a great player (was looking into vezo though). I was really thrown off like Jedo said, with the posting style or whatever you call how you guys post. Really weird to me, but whatever works i guess.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”