Mini 1105: A Mafia Invasion! (Game Over)

RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #0) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:03 am

Post by RobCapone »

Wow game is open thanks for the link mod, I had no clue

vote llamagod

Love you both but not together
Goodbye Mafiascum, you guys too serious for me.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:24 pm

Post by RobCapone »

sadly there is no excuse to be made, yes I admit I have totally flaked on this game. I knew having a 4th was probably going to be a bit much for me but once I do my nightly family duties (dinner, kids homework, bath, etc) I will be back to read-up and post my thoughts and I will try and get my activity up.

I decline to comment on the lurker hunting because that is an ongoing game, Guderian you should know better than to discuss ongoing games
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by RobCapone »

OK kids are in bed so this is my read through up until when I posted, I will comment on anything after that in my next post.

page 1
- the things I don't like on page 1 is Tasky quick vote putting mute at 3 but even more off is how quickly pappums follows suit
Not sure why Elli chose to ask Dizzle about his RVS vote, she could have asked that question to anyone. (noticing she brings it up later in the thread just makes it seem even more odd but I don't like Dizzle's response, he says it is RVS but it didn't seem that way to me because typically RVS votes should have some sort of comment about why the vote, even if it is something ridiculous like " because I don't like mutes" or some shit.)

page 2
. Mute is saying she uses a bit of wifom to determine if somebody is committing a scumtell, which is funny cause that is how I normally play (are you in my head mute), I lol'd at Tasky's question and his response, mute's answer just made me roll my eyes because she is implying town is only able to ask question (yes I understand this questionnaire isn't serious but even responses to stupid questions can be analyzed)

I don't see Tasky being defensive like Ross accused him of, just seems ross is trying to throw some dirt on somebody voting for him

Vigilante's post about Tasky's explanation marks, WHAT? that makes no sense to me.

fos mute for prefering ImWY over EGMEOY, ImWY looks equally retarded

This quote from Ross
I feel like if I vote irrationally I'll paint a target on myself and distract everyone else from the real scum.
strikes me as odd, it's like he is intentionally adjusting his play because he doesn't want to seem scummy, if he is town he should not be concerned with his appearances as long as he knows he is town he should just play his style.

Page 3

I agree with the point I think mute was trying to say and it is something I say almost every game, if you think somebody is scummy, even if it is a weak reason, don't be afraid to stand it. I am also completely for people providing a reason for their votes, votes without reason are uselss imo

I like Vig's question, Voting without a reason makes it easier for scum to slip in under the radar, if you are trying to lynch somebody you better have a reason for your vote. Interesting Ross turns around and votes Vig after vig was speaking actual sense.

FOS Ross

HI GUDERIAN

Agar - WTF?!?!

I think Vig is onto something

Elli - yay you see I have posted in games I am deeply into, nice work

why is Dizzle's RVS response a lie? do you know something the rest of us don't?

and that is where I get home from work, Will post my 2nd post in a bit
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:52 pm

Post by RobCapone »

ok so here I am, back to Gud's original post. yes I do like to post a ton when I am not at work, last couple of weeks I was off work most of the time caus emy work has use it or lose it for our leave so I was online more often.

as for my lurker hunting, yes in the other game we are playing day 1 I was attacking the lurkers and in my other games I also comment on lurkers because I feel that it isn't helping the town. YES I realize I am guilty of it and it is just a bunch of things that all came together at the wrong time.

I got a PM from the mod Saturday afternoon that the game was open, that is when I made my RVS but in the meantime I was in 3 other games that were heating up, 2 resulted in a lynch and went into night the other was also heating up. I was REALLY into those games at the moment and I had forgot to bookmark the link to this game thread so I just forgot about it. Like I said it isn't a good excuse but it is the truth.

Today I am back to work, I manage 1 post all day long because I am not allowed on the internet at work anymore (got in trouble for too much personal use and I am being monitored daily) so I logged in around lunch time to browse the threads but there is no way I was going to start engaging in back and forth conversations on MS from my iphone.

NOW

VP - you realize I could have showed up tomorrow and you could easily say the same thing to me, doesn;t mean it is any true now than it would be tomorrow. I had just got home and was looking over my threads, I wasn't even going to post before I did all my stuff but I had a few minutes. and 2ndly would it have really been better for me to not say anything at all? When I am able to be on a computer and can get on MS I am going to play the game, you can look at my history, I do like to post alot when I am able to.

@pappums - yes I had more activity in those other games and I was neglecting this one, but like I just explained 2 games were near lynches and went into night phase and the other one I am equally drawn into, this game was just starting up and I just forgot.

I will add that if I am not able to increase my activity within the next couple of days I will ask the mod to replace me but for now since 2 of my games are in Night Phases I should have more time for this game.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by RobCapone »

at first I thought I was okay with it but it looks like it has been a full 72 hours since their vote

MOD can you prod Llama god since they have passed your 72 hours activity limit
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by RobCapone »

Mute wrote:@Rob: I'm a male, btw. =P
OMGYS @ not liking ImWY

And you're not the first person to say something along those lines.

Now then:
Vote: AGar

So far your only post of any content is weak. You assume I'm scum based solely on RVS votes and call out my getting another player to get involved in the game.
I willprobably call you she a few more times before I catch myself but noted you are a HE
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:23 pm

Post by RobCapone »

unvote Vote: Agar

since my RVS is inactive, i;ll go after the most scummiest vote of the game so far to see what he has to say.

This vote on Mute seems very opportunistic, especially coming back from a V/LA it doesn't seem you really read up, just jumped on the largest bandwagon that you could find.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:59 pm

Post by RobCapone »

^ see this is the perfect example of what I tried to say earlier, votes with no reasons are scummy

when you vote you should provide a reason, a vote with no reason is an attempt to slide under the radar hopefully undetected. I don't care if you are voting for me but give me a reason so I can atleast defend myself, I can't defend myself against nothing.

FOS: Tasky

Reasonless voting is scummy

now on to Mute

you definitely need to be aware of the vote count, especially when putting somebody at L-1

Unvote, Vote: Mute

It definitely seemed like you were trying to allow mafia to come in with a quick hammer and your reason is horrible
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:00 pm

Post by RobCapone »

VP Baltar wrote:Wow, you guys vote like moths in a lamplight. RobCapone is still scum though. He'll take whatever lynch is available to save his skin.
so if you were being voted, you would just give up and be lynched? You imply that I am scum and I want to take whatever lynch is available, however would somebody who is town not do the same thing? I am town and I don't want to be lynched so I am voting for the people who are actually doing things that are scummy.

Agar's vote was scummy
Mute putting somebody at L-1 is scummy

What I do notice that both times mute's wagon gets a decent size you come in and divert attention, I won't draw any conclusions from that just yet but if mute does flip scum, I'll be sure to bring it back up.

you don't like the way I play? fair enough but come at me with something more tangible than a gut feeling or because I wasn't into this game as much as others I have been playing for a couple of weeks, those are really weak reasons for a bandwagon.

My votes outside of RVS come with real reasons, you don't like them? tell me why they are wrong.

Tell me why Agar coming back from V/LA and jumps on the biggest bandwagon without really looking like she caught up is not scummy

Tell me why mute putting somebody at L-1 without annoucing they are at L-1 is not scummy? I can tell you I can't recall a single game I have been in when the person putting a person at L-1 hasn't annouced it, so I don't know if it is a scum tell or not but not saying they are at L-1 does make for an accidental (or purposeful but claim to be accidental) hammer happen.

If Mute would have apologized and said she didn't realize I would not have had such an issue with it, but she didn't apologize for it.

@ VV - can you please explain why that post of mine was so bad? you can look at meta and see just like I hate lurkers, I hate people who don't provide a reason for their vote. I almost insist on it because it is easy for scum to push a lynch on "gut feelings" and not have anything substantial to back it up.

@ Tasky - I believe with having 2 near lynches we have left RVS, maybe you were unaware of it.

ok off to bowling nite, I will be able to chime in from my phone however.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:38 pm

Post by RobCapone »

Now that sounds reasonable especially now I notice your sign-up date

unvote
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by RobCapone »

If I'm providing my own reason I am not sheeping

WTF I am talking about is mute's wagon got big twice and twice you deflect attention away from it than you say she is probably scum with me, so first you try to diffuse her wagon by deflecting to me and you top it off by saying she is possibly scum after all

You are just creating confusion in my opinion

I can't really do anything to make you beleive my RL situation and how I played this game but you can look at my meta here and as HopOnMyJoystick and see that I dont ever lurk, this is the one time RL hit and if you want to lynch me, go ahead and do it.

But I'd prefer we lynch scum instead
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by RobCapone »

VP Baltar wrote:
unvote, Vote:robcapone

Which other games Guderian?

Excuse making may commence, Robby boy.
VP, wouldn't this be considered sheeping too? You don't even verify if Gud is telling the truth, you just vote with him.

If this isn't sheeping, please explain why it isn't and how my vote was a better example because from my mind sheeping is blindly following someone else.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #12) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:23 pm

Post by RobCapone »

One last clarification from you VP

You said you pointed our Agar first, tell me how this
VP Baltar wrote:^ I don't get that vote at all AGar.

Is even remotely similar to this
RobCapone wrote:
unvote Vote: Agar

since my RVS is inactive, i;ll go after the most scummiest vote of the game so far to see what he has to say.

This vote on Mute seems very opportunistic, especially coming back from a V/LA it doesn't seem you really read up, just jumped on the largest bandwagon that you could find.[/quot]
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #13) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:30 pm

Post by RobCapone »

Damn quote fail
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #14) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by RobCapone »

and now I have bigger fish to fry, since you fuckers won't post when I am actually here I had some reading up to do and the next contentestant on the "are you scum or not" game is Ellibereth

all 10 of her posts have been basically contentless (well maybe 1 or 2 has something interesting) and let me show you what I mean.

1. he votes No Lynch - don't even get me started on how scummy this is but since it is RVS, I will just assume he could not possibly be serious.
2. jokingly agrees with Tasky
3. questions Drizzle's RVS vote, seems jokingly at first but aparantly not.
4. yay happy new year post
5. votes mute because mute asks why Drizzle doesn't answer Elli's question - doesn't compute at all what this was supposed to do other than put mute at L-3 and producing the first REAL bandwagon of the game (I say real because once 4 on a 7 person lynch has been reached, you are officially over 50% and it becomes a true wagon, assuming scum is not already on the wagon they could easily bumrush the votes, although I have never seen it happen outside of epic mafia)
6. posts a link to my posts, says something that doesn't make any sense, calls dizzle a liar for saying his vote on RVS but how does he know he is a liar, than points out Mute is at L-1
7. oops he counted wrong
8. votes me
9. "from a non-lurker hunting standpoint" 1st: what is wrong with lurker hunting? 2nd: Dizzle has only 2 posts all game, granted Tasky was't lurking early on (later on is a different story) but Dizzle definitly was lurking. 3rd. what was the point of even throwing those names out there, you just voted.
10. he pulls a quote from Mute from 2 whole days earlier and decides now to ask her about it, right after he has just removed herself from mute's wagon. It doesn't make sense

he is not Scum hunting and it seems he is just trying to fly under the radar undetected by posting but not posting anything of value

Unvote, Vote: Ellibereth
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #15) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:55 pm

Post by RobCapone »

Ellibereth wrote:rob, can you link to some scum games from Hoptoyuqreger...your other account.
Or this one, but I did a quick check and don't think you had any?
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 51&t=15402

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 24&start=0
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #16) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:59 pm

Post by RobCapone »

Ellibereth wrote:
Llama wrote:Avatar is figured out, just having upload issues.
aaaa sowwy, didn't see.
RobCapone wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:
unvote, Vote:robcapone

Which other games Guderian?

Excuse making may commence, Robby boy.
VP, wouldn't this be considered sheeping too? You don't even verify if Gud is telling the truth, you just vote with him.

If this isn't sheeping, please explain why it isn't and how my vote was a better example because from my mind sheeping is blindly following someone else.
alolololololol.
THE TRUTH WAS VERIFIEEEEEEED. By yours truly's unbelievablely deep research.

Hey rob, by your criteria for voting me you could have chosen a couple of other people.

You should know who.
Whyyyy meeeeeeeeeeeeeee
over them
yes I realized I could vote for somebody else but I voted you :D
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #17) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:35 am

Post by RobCapone »

Holy shit I get to eat lunch today

Real fast

HOMJ was my first account, I switched over to Rob cause my name is rob and prefer being called that instead of Hop, especially since I beleive somebody else is called hop I think

But some people call me RC and I now know there is another RC but hope people just call me Rob

Bookmarks is how I find my game threads on firefox, I save the link so I can go right to the thread, can't figure out how to go to the last post just yet cause when I click on last post and save that, it takes me back to that post.

I got a pm from the mod with the game link, I came and posted my quick post and moved on, I forgot to bookmark the link to this game

If I could find an easier way to organize my games I'll do that but for now that's how I do it.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #18) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by RobCapone »

@mute - no i actually save the link in firefox

@ VP - let me see if I can clear it up.

1. I get a link to game from mod
2. I forget to save link as bookmark
3. I get involved in the other games and forget about this game because I don't see the bookmark (without giving much info Gud can confirm I was active in our game because I was leading the lynch)
4. I get home monday and logged on and went to go read a PM and I saw the email and realized I forgot the game
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #19) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:00 pm

Post by RobCapone »

Ellibereth wrote:
Unvote, vote Dizzle
:igmeou:
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by RobCapone »

That is a horrible smiley for egmeoy

Whoever chose that needs to pick a better one

So

Elle really another no reason vote?
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (isolation #21) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:17 pm

Post by RobCapone »

@MOD - I believe it has been more than 48 hours since a Dizzle poast, might we get a prod on him?
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #22) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:08 pm

Post by RobCapone »

unvote

not really convinced Elli is scum, although her play is fishy it seems to be her style from what I gather.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #23) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by RobCapone »

:eek:
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #24) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:46 am

Post by RobCapone »

@agar - I'll read and respond tonight if you want me to, but with mute being replaced will it still be relevant?

Also @ agar - what is wrong with lurker hunting when the consensus on MS is lurkers are bad for games and more likely to be scum?
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #25) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:06 am

Post by RobCapone »

@ Mod- it has been more than 72 hours for dizzle, did to see my prod request on the previous page?

@ Ross when did you see him? I just looked for his last post and it was more than 72 hours ago and he has his log on information hidden so can't tell when he logged on
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #26) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:12 am

Post by RobCapone »

The problem I have is when you set your preferences to hide your log on, it doesn't show you viewing the thread

So he either changed it recently or Ross is lying
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #27) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:16 am

Post by RobCapone »

Fos dizzle

Ill hold offvoting til mod prods him and he has time to respond

P. Edit

Click on his name, his last login is blank

That's setup in the user control panel

I know cause mine has been set like that since I joined this site
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #28) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:17 am

Post by RobCapone »

Just like yours VP
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #29) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:35 am

Post by RobCapone »

Elli are you sure you are not a girl, you are about as indecisive as a woman ;)
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #30) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:21 pm

Post by RobCapone »

I am fine voting him but I dare not put anyone at L-1 when they have a prod out, scum could easily hammer without a claim and I have seen that bite town in the ass before.

p. edit - I will go back and read it now
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #31) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:24 pm

Post by RobCapone »

AGar wrote:
Mute wrote:AGar: Yes, I overstepped my bounds by forcing someone to contribute to the game by paraphrasing an SE from my newbie game. I used that to gauge his reaction and see where he fell on my bar of scum/town. I'll use whatever methods I've got to find people that (I feel) are scum.
Mute, I'mma let you finish and all, but... --

I have no clue where the fuck to go with that meme.

Anywho, the problem here is that I'm calling bullshit on you "using that to gauge his reaction and see where he fell on your bar of scum/town." 100% Grade A 0/100 Lean Bullshit. Lay it on thick there bud.

Why? because you've made 0 comment on the "outcome" of you "gauging his reaction" since that post.

Keep trying.

More mute votes, please and thanks.
ok my opinion on this is mute claims to use whatever methods, but he doesn't really use anything. tbh he doesn't really do any attempts to find scum at all, seems like a person who is talking but not saying anything relevant. We don't even know if the IC in that game he was referring to was town or scum,

I think either mute or dizzle is scum, I just don't think they both are scum.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #32) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by RobCapone »

vote: Ross

Not stalling the game, reading back I'm intrigued by the VV discussion and also Ross was defending tasky, tasky seems town based on the thing we can't discuss, so maybe Ross knew he was town

Plus he admits to lurking and I think he made up the info on dizzle being online to throw dirt on somebody not able to defend himself
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #33) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:19 am

Post by RobCapone »

well where is Rain at?
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #34) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:09 am

Post by RobCapone »

hey Vig I like the points you make on pappums, it does make sense to me. I will wait and see what pappums has to say for himself.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #35) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:37 pm

Post by RobCapone »

The only reason why I'm hesitant about tasky is he talked about something with role PMs although anyone can post something generic like that

I took him off my scumlist at that point but that could have easily been a trick to earn town cred but the whole Ross thing with dizzle is just down right scummy

Tasky needs to play to catch scum, right now he isn't
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #36) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by RobCapone »

Ellibereth wrote:I won't read any of this until tomorrow...but that Dizzle isn't all run up and wrapped up makes me sad.
so you think we should lynch somebody who is probably going to be replaced and can't defend or even explain anything he has said or done?
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #37) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:07 am

Post by RobCapone »

I don't like Ross

1. He seems to take tasky's question to everyone and seemed sort of nervous
2. Tasky responds and Ross accuses him of being defensive but I dont get that at all
3. He Votes VV for a really weak reason
4. It seems like he changes his opinion on tasky and sort of defends him
5. He is accused of not helping the town and dels people not helping the town should be ignored or slap on a wrist, but mafia isn't going to be helpful to the town, his vote on mute seemed more out if spite for being put at L-1 than any valid reason
6. The whole dizzle online thing just created confusion and an accusation that is unverifiable
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (isolation #38) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by RobCapone »

@ jerbs - you have me saying something in your post that was actually said by Llamagod, putting words in my mouth bro or a slip up?

the post where he says it is here - http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 4#p2718324
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #39) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:04 pm

Post by RobCapone »

Zachrulez wrote:Zdenek replaces Dizzle effective immediately. Please welcome him to the game!
yay!!!
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #40) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by RobCapone »

Elli, why does it seem you become vocal after a couple people vote for you?

Also why are you pushing a lynch of somebody who was getting replaced?

You aren't playing very smart in my opinion
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (isolation #41) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:54 pm

Post by RobCapone »

Ellibereth wrote:....
NOONE VOTED FOR ME.
Because I think they're scum durrr?
I voted for you I believe
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #42) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:41 am

Post by RobCapone »

AGar wrote:I'd rather see a RW wagon, and am sad that my point is being ignored.
It's not being ignored, people just feel it was just a mistake. The more I think about it, it's a horrible reason for a wagon.

Yes I too voted him for it but you seem to be pushing harder than me

Testing it on your hydra and what not, seems like making a mountain out of a molehill

I do like Gud's point about the people voting for Ross but will just say that even town gets misguided so to say it's bunk isn't what I would say, but I would say it's not today's lynch

I don't like how agar seems to be going after easy targets, opportunistic vote on mute and this vote on Ross

unvote

At work now, I plan to do a thorough read through today now I'm down another game I have more time to dedicate to this one, I feel like I have not played like I want and plan to take the gloves off and get serious
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #43) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:01 am

Post by RobCapone »

Waiting til I get home tonight to do my read through but I regret that I unvoted Agar now
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #44) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by RobCapone »

damn I hate when there is any sort of weather condition because my DSL takes a crap, not going to be able to do the readthrough that I wanted on my phone but I am going back to my earlier vote

That last post by Jerbs has me scratching my head

FOS: Jerbs

Vote Agar
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #45) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by RobCapone »

in a nutshell

returns from RVS and doesn't seem to take the time to read up and puts a very opportunistic vote on mute
even when mute is inactive and is obviously getting replaced, still tries to push that lynch which means we would lynch a person unable to defend themselves
than has been bending over backwards trying to prove that Ross is lying and could not possible be a mistake, not even willing to compromise that it could be a mistake

@ pappums - why Ross? because other than saying he is on your scumdar, I don't really see any reasons why you suspect him so much

I think Ross's Dizzle story is far fetched but it is plausible he could have been confused and it is possible that Dizzle WAS online and than changed his settings to hide it. Who knows now but it isn't worthy of being lynched
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #46) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:53 am

Post by RobCapone »

wait I don't get how did he die?

shit, I will definitely have to re-read sometime today and not I will look back again at Ross, if Agar was pushing him maybe I missed something besides the whole vote thing.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #47) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:39 am

Post by RobCapone »

I have learned to never try to out guess the mod

What have we learned

1. There is mason
2. Agar died by a day kill

To say his death is stupid AFTER he died is easy to do but until you know if it was a scum kill or a town kill it means nothing and we move on

We can go with Jerbs, Ross, or someone useless like Tasky

I'm at lunch on my phone so not much time now to read up but speculating why he was killed and if it had something to do with Jerbs is a very slippery slope IMO, cause it could easily be argued that it had something to do with Ross. We don't know
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #48) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:35 am

Post by RobCapone »

I do think its weird that the person who had the largest wagon was killed, I agree that part is stupid
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (isolation #49) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by RobCapone »

ok now so a lot has happened today since I last checked in, just reading through the one thing that stood out in my mind is VP was pushing hard for an Agar lynch, even asking Jerbs his thoughts on Agar at one point, Agar gets killed and flips mason and than has a 180 and acts like the Agar kill was the stupidest thing ever(really? you were pushing for his lynch VO) and now he thinks this was a scum plot that backfired and Jerbs is scum.

*mindblown*

yes that is very much a possibility of what happened VP and I admit that Jerbs play has been very iffy at best, I think he has said he would vote for half of the players in this game so he definitly gets some scum points, but this goes back to the point I tried to make about speculation, it is a slippery slope and there could be any number of other possibilities of what triggered the kill and the motivation behind it.

this Jerbs lynch is going to be very telling and I am not sure if VP is going to look clean once the dust settles.

if Jerbs flips town, his 180 is going to look scum motivated to protect Ross
if Jerbs flips scum, it is going to look like he bussed his own partner

I just went back and I am not seeing any sort of breadcrumb and I will say that if Jerbs flipps town than we really need to start looking into VP, Tasky, and Pappums

if jerbs flips scum, I would still put VP on that list and maybe Elleran, she says she is going to hammer and than votes Ross but tells Jerbs to claim.

just a very weird sort of events

and side note, where the hell is Tasky and VV at? This close to deadline and they are awfully quiet.

Right now I need to hear Jerbs more, he was asked some good questions that need to be answered.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #50) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:32 pm

Post by RobCapone »

LlamaGod wrote:Hrm, I hadn't thought about nonguaranteed sanity, that would make cop/vig more likely.
Jerbs, is sanity mentioned in your role PM?
yes I think we need to learn as much about this cop role as we can, he has made the claim so no need in hiding anything now
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (isolation #51) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by RobCapone »

well in the games I have played on this site I think I have seem cop claimed day 1 and once was scum and once was really cop, neither got lynched day 1 but both of them played like they should have been a cop.

typically I am not a fan of lynching a power role day 1, but we already are down a person and it isn't even the end of day 1.

It comes down to do you believe the claim or not and I can't tell that until we hear from him
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (isolation #52) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:58 pm

Post by RobCapone »

ok guys, I am off to bed, if for whatever reason this bandwagon doesn't happen and it decided we keep him around for a night, can we please look Pappums or Tasky wagon, those 2 aren't contributing anything to this game, pappums is slightly but he is just following people.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #53) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:39 pm

Post by RobCapone »

LlamaGod wrote:
RobCapone wrote:damn I hate when there is any sort of weather condition because my DSL takes a crap, not going to be able to do the readthrough that I wanted on my phone but I am going back to my earlier vote

That last post by Jerbs has me scratching my head

Vote Agar

I had thought you might be town for thinking Tasky's statement made him town, but now you want to lynch Tasky or Pappums instead of Jerbs? These are the same people Jerbs is pushing. And until just now I don't see Pappums suspicion from Rob.

So that means a Rob/Zdenek/Jerbs scumteam would make immense sense to me.
Yes I want to lynch people that are not helping town and they aren't. I think Jerbs could be scum as I already said
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #54) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:42 pm

Post by RobCapone »

LlamaGod wrote:Excellent. If Jerbs flips scum and I wake up dead tomorrow look very closely at Zdenek/Rob as potential buddies.
if he flips scum I am looking at the possible bussing attempt by VP, VP had not cast hardly any suspicion on him all game and than votes to put him at L-1 based off a huge wall of speculation he did.

but we will see what happens.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #55) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:48 am

Post by RobCapone »

Sorry if you don't like my opinion, that's honestly how I feel and you play differently than I do

Take a chill pill
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #56) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:13 am

Post by RobCapone »

And I agree the kill was stupid, I was just commenting on your overreaction to it
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #57) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:52 am

Post by RobCapone »

well there goes my theory that VP was bussing his partner.

Vote pappums
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #58) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:44 pm

Post by RobCapone »

ok now i have had a through read-through this night phase I can finally get my case together that I wanted to make on Pappums

1. he seems to want to establish town cred so he follows Tasky's advice and changes his vote

2. when Jerb's FOS'd me pappums follows it up by saying he FOS's me also. He also says that the current discussion isn't going to tell us anything which seems to me like somebody in that conversation is scum and he wants to deflect to somebody else, no to mention he had just gone over 2 days without posting anything himself (after being called out for his vote switch mind you) so pot:kettle for the inactivity. The going inactive is a classic scum trick to go get the attention off of you

3. he votes Ross and says it is mainly "gut" and using the whole reaction to tasky's questions to start (notice yet again he is following Jerbs, he followed Jerb's FOS and follows Jerb's Vote)

4. un-votes and puts mute at L-2 and basically just regurgitates what had already been mentioned

5. unvotes mute/rain but he seems reluctant to

6. right after I say elleran is indecisive, pappums chimes in with his own comment about elleran being weird

7. tries to explain his votes but isn't convincing enough to me

8. votes Ross right after Jerb's votes him (noticing a pattern here)

9. right after I FOS Jerbs because his post was scummy, I vote Agar and than pappums throws it out there that Jerbs or Agar is probably scum but says we should lynch Ross

10 . he than decides to turn on Jerbs and puts him at L-2

He basically does everything jerbs does in day 1 and than turns on him when he realizes that his buddy is going to get lynched.

I am confident on my vote for pappums, he definitely fits the bill
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (isolation #59) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:35 am

Post by RobCapone »

the problem with that is I had found Agar suspicious early on in the day and had even voted him after he placed an opportunistic vote on Mute.

when given the choice of a Agar or Jerbs lynch I went with Agar because

1. I had already called out him out earlier for not reading the thread and putting an opportunistic vote on Mute. He also was still trying to get Mute lynched when it was obvious mute was getting replaced.

2. Nobody made a convincing case on Jerbs, you can go back and look at my history and I do not normally just vote for somebody without a valid reason and I still don't see one even after his lynch and I know he is scum, he had me fooled.

The biggest issue I had with it was the whole speculation of the day kill by VP and than how he hopped on the Jaerbs wagon late, I was so sure he was trying to Bus his buddy, I try not to rely on speculation very much and that is basically what the Jerbs wagon came from.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #60) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:24 am

Post by RobCapone »

@tasky - you make no sense
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #61) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:31 am

Post by RobCapone »

@ pappums nice defense of my case (sarcasm)
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #62) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:30 am

Post by RobCapone »

unvote

Pappums actually makes sense and that case on llama is pretty weak, despite the fact he is trying to accuse me of scum, which isn't true, Llama has been one of my more pro-town reads

I never played with FakeGod as a player I don't think but I have played with Llmarble and he is playing different than he did when he was scum.

Vote Zdenek
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #63) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:50 pm

Post by RobCapone »

LlamaGod wrote:
Tasky wrote:
RobCapone wrote:2. Nobody made a convincing case on Jerbs, you can go back and look at my history and I do not normally just vote for somebody without a valid reason and
I still don't see one even after his lynch
and I know he is scum, he had me fooled.

The biggest issue I had with it was the whole speculation of the day kill by VP and than how he hopped on the Jaerbs wagon late, I was so sure he was trying to
Bus his buddy
, I try not to rely on speculation very much and that is basically what the Jerbs wagon came from.
hahahahaha... (emphasis mine)
please lynch this scum. thank you.
Oh this is really good, I didn't get it the first time. Rob claims he thought VP was bussing a buddy even before the lynch (implying a fair amount of certainty of scumJerbs) but didn't see any convincing case on Jerbs.
VOTE: Robcapone
Show me the case on him, I still don't see it

Also I was trying to get Jerbs to talk about his claim cause I didn't buy his claim and was waiting to see if he hung himself
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (isolation #64) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:00 pm

Post by RobCapone »

I'm a huge proponent of people actually making cases, Empking should know this cause I did a 20+ page tirade when he refused to make a case on anyone in another game

Nobody posted a case on Jerbs. I typically go after people who don't participate, tasky and pappums were on my list cause they were lurking and or sheeping
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (isolation #65) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:36 pm

Post by RobCapone »

@llama - my Fos on dizzle had nothing to do with Ross's information

Dizzle got my fos cause his actions or lack of, I can Fos lurkers just like I can vote them

I would typically vote him but he was already about to be lynched.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (isolation #66) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:13 am

Post by RobCapone »

I haven't buddied you, I have been voting you cause you were not providing any content that was your own, just mimicing others

I feel the vote on llama is bad because llama has made the most sense so far

There are others I would say are on my town list I would also take objection to being lynched

I still am leery of you but more so of zed
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (isolation #67) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:14 am

Post by RobCapone »

Zde not zed
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #68) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:43 pm

Post by RobCapone »

so let's look at the votes for me

Tasky - no reason, later points out my post that I never saw a valid case for a Jaerbs lynch, even after he flipped scum nobody made a convincing argument other than pure speculation. (since when is wanting a case on somebody scummy?)

Llama - for agreeing with what tasky said - I will reiterate, when is asking for a case scummy? looking back unless I missed it (please point it out if you can) the ONLY thing I can see how that jerbs lynch came about was the whole "agar or jerbs" speculation. I am not big for specualtion, so again if somebody made a case for him that I missed please point it out.

Empking - no reason given except claims to mixed me and tasky up on his reads

pappums - accuses me of buddying up to him which I didn't, I said that he made sense in that post, because I felt Llama has been one of the more pro-town players

This wagon on me is absolutely crap and the reasons are crap.

I have mentioned THREE different times to point out a case that somebody made on jerbs (four if you include this post I am making now) and nobody has obliged.

so here I go looking for the white rabbit

1st vote - tasky - shocker no reason
2nd vote - Rain - makes a case for him, it was made before the day vig I believe
3rd vote - using the RW wagon and posting contentless posts (in a nutshell)
4th vote - Guderian - reason "he sounds good"
5th vote - pappums - says that he will take the compromise lynch and points out a singular post by jerbs
6th vote - just says he is the only viable lynch, gives no reason
7th and final vote - just calls BS on a cop claim and hammers, sort of ballsy move that paid off

people can correct me if I am wrong but I really only see 2 people with a valid reason for his vote.

also Llama you pointed out earlier about the counter wagon theory you had, however I was one of the people to vote Agar early on for his opportunistic play, I later changed my vote because I thought others were being scummy but I went back to Agar because he never got out of my head. I FOS'd Jerbs because he said he preferred lynches on like 3 or 4 people.

so you guys can try and spin what I did as being scummy, but I can justify each and every vote I have made with a reason, I feel others can't (or didn't)
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (isolation #69) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:10 am

Post by RobCapone »

pappums rat wrote:i might be willing to compromise on jerbs or agar, though i still think rw is our best lynch for today. for the people voting agar over jerbs, why? and vice versa.
Looking back at this pappums

Can you explain why these 3 were suspicious? The only one you really seem set on was Ross and your reasons for him were incredibly weak. You don't really post much on the other 2 yet you seem perfectly willing to vote both of them. Seems odd to me, since we have time care to explain?
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #70) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:53 am

Post by RobCapone »

Empking wrote:Rob: This is very unlike your play in Fringe in my opinion. Do you agree? Why do you think that is?
The difference in my play in fringe is scum comes in and votes me with no case, I spend all day making my case on why that person is scum and calling him out for not making a case, his scum buddy decides to flip flop and votes me too, I push harder declaring both are scum, nobody listens and the 3rd scum hammers me.

What I learned in that game was
1. I was right that you and smar was scum
2. Me voting people for scummy things much like I have done here hurt, not helped my credibility
3. Most important lesson, my aggressive behavior got me lynched cause town didn't beleive/trust me

This is basically how I am playing here but trying to be less aggressive

I still voted people I think did scummy actions
I still demand that a case be made on a person before they are lynched

There was no case made on me in that game

There is no case being made on me this game

Only difference is my calmness, after another game where I self hammered as town because nobody was listening to me, it hit me that I am too aggressive and not trustworthy so I asked people for advice and the general consensus is stop being aggressive and think before you post.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (isolation #71) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:19 am

Post by RobCapone »

Tasky wrote:you better start doing something useful soon.
While I am waiting for pappums, may I ask how you think you have been useful?

Cause from your posts, you don't seem to have done anything useful

I have seem games where you were town and you were very vocal yet this game you are not
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #72) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:28 am

Post by RobCapone »

Can you 3 explain what I am missing about that post and why you think that automatically makes me scum, cause I'm not scum and I don't see anything wrong with what I did
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (isolation #73) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by RobCapone »

let's try it this way, this is what I said BEFORE Jerbs was lynched and what I was referring to in that statement
RobCapone wrote:
LlamaGod wrote:Excellent. If Jerbs flips scum and I wake up dead tomorrow look very closely at Zdenek/Rob as potential buddies.
if he flips scum I am looking at the possible bussing attempt by VP, VP had not cast hardly any suspicion on him all game and than votes to put him at L-1 based off a huge wall of speculation he did.

but we will see what happens.
now here is my quote
RobCapone wrote:2. Nobody made a convincing case on Jerbs,
you can go back and look at my history and I do not normally just vote for somebody without a valid reason and
I still don't see one even after his lynch
and I know he is scum, he had me fooled.

The biggest issue I had with it was the whole speculation of the day kill by VP and than how he hopped on the Jaerbs wagon late, I was so sure he was trying to
Bus his buddy
, I try not to rely on speculation very much and that is basically what the Jerbs wagon came from.

I was not saying I do not find a reason for Jerbs being scummy because I can go back now and point out things for sure. I struck out the part about my meta because it interupts the flow of the sentence I was trying to say. I did not see anyone make a convincing case for Jerbs and looking back I still don't see anyone who made a convincing case for his lynch.

if you read it, it is clearly obvious that is what I was saying.

My meta is and can be confirmed by looking through my games, to have a case that has a leg to stand on, if we are lynching somebody I want to see valid reasons from people and only 2, yes 2 people posted anything valid enough and the rest just hopped on. For all we know scum hopped on to bus their partners.

which is why I went with pappums, as I pointed out earlier in the thread, http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 9#p2732119
pappums seems to be following jebs but later he seems to distance from him and than votes him because of a "compromise vote"

when I ask pappums to explain his votes, he basically repeats what I said in my question.

I asked
Can you explain why these 3 were suspicious? The only one you really seem set on was Ross and your reasons for him were incredibly weak. You don't really post much on the other 2 yet you seem perfectly willing to vote both of them.
he responds -
my reasons for suspecting rw were sound. the other two were compromise lynches since rw wasnt going to happen.
he doesn't say that he wants to vote either of them because they are scummy he just gives up his hopes of a Ross wagon and decides to basically follow the pack.

IF Jerbs had flipped town
you guys would be all over his ass for lynching the town cop but he wasn't, he was scum fair enough but did he KNOW he was scum? What is pro-town about a compromise vote?

In this game you vote for who you think is scum and he doesn't really cast any real suspicions on either of those 2 people and once agar was gone he doesn't decide to push harder for his ross wagon, he just starts asking people why were people voting for Agar and jerbs.

he seems to me to have NO INTEREST in scum hunting until today when he finally does something credible by attacking Zde for going after Llama (which is totally justified imo)

I think you guys just misunderstood what I was saying

to repeat, I am not saying that I can't find a reason why jerbs is scum, I could not find anyone making a valid case for him. I believe I have also said that in these posts

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 7#p2733247
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 1#p2736691
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 0#p2736720
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 8#p2739568
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (isolation #74) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:13 pm

Post by RobCapone »

I am really annoyed at all the people who are just sitting in the background

@ mod maybe a few prods are in order?

Tasky and Elleran are 48 hours without posting
Ross has not posted well over 72 hours

thanks
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #75) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:40 pm

Post by RobCapone »

Tasky wrote:
RobCapone wrote:Tasky and Elleran are 48 hours without posting
ha.

do you think lurking indicates scummyness?
yes I do actually
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #76) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:52 am

Post by RobCapone »

@ mod, any word From Ross?
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #77) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:52 am

Post by RobCapone »

Hope mod finds replacements soon
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #78) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:14 am

Post by RobCapone »

Haven't seen anything that makes him a better candidate over zde
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #79) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:03 am

Post by RobCapone »

Ellibereth wrote:
RobCapone wrote:Haven't seen anything that makes him a better candidate over zde
What about my lack of postage? :P
That is a good reason but if i did that Tasky and Ross would be better options ;)
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #80) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:19 am

Post by RobCapone »

I have thought about it but nobody else seems to care that his behavior isn't helping town, and Zde is creating a weak case against Llama who I feel has been pro-town plus the whole thing about Tasky and the role PM comment gives him a credibility as a town player

Except one thing he did say, did strike me as odd, I don't think it's much to push right now and not enough to de-rail zde's wagon
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (isolation #81) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:29 pm

Post by RobCapone »

@ rain - I just looked back at your reason for his vote, is there reason why you just focused on Elli for his actions when Pappums and Tasky have basically been guilty of the same things.

This actually prompted me to go back and re-read and while I disgaree with his case on llama, atleast he is making one

I just hate that this game is at a stand still right now
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #82) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:57 pm

Post by RobCapone »

1. yes I feel scum is more likely to make weak or even no cases
2. I feel tasky could be town from his comment but than the skeptical part of me thinks he could have just been throwing it out something about the role PM, something we can't even discuss, to earn town cred. Anyone who questions him he can easily attack as being scum.

tbh I have seen tasky play better than this, so while I am skeptical of his play I am not sure he is the lynch today.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #83) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:50 am

Post by RobCapone »

Rain wrote:@Rob
No. Scummy or not, Pappums post constructive statements whereas Ellibereth posts things for the sake of posting things.
I'll give you today pappums is doing that, not as much day 1 because it seemed more like mimicking

Elli has been useless

I'd need to re-read though to see if it's worth looking into, I'm waiting to see what zde does next

I'm at work, I'll try and re-read elli tonight
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #84) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:47 am

Post by RobCapone »

Empking wrote:Hidfer is an ambigious name. I'd appreiate more details.
this
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #85) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:29 am

Post by RobCapone »

I think that is why we need him to explain more
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #86) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:55 am

Post by RobCapone »

sweet jesus I go shovel snow and I come back to this lol

I'm glad somebody else besides me finds pappums scummy.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (isolation #87) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:37 am

Post by RobCapone »

Why do I feel like you were the one trying to derail zde's wagon

You did replace Ross who was scummy say 1

Tasky is an option to cause he was quick to switch votes
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (isolation #88) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:52 am

Post by RobCapone »

yeah definitely something isn't right with him but I am also skeptical of you ice because of your player slot, Ross was under fire day 1 by lots of people.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (isolation #89) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:37 am

Post by RobCapone »

you aren't making much sense
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #90) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:42 am

Post by RobCapone »

Empking wrote:
RobCapone wrote:you aren't making much sense
Well to be quite honest your lack of a Tasky vote doesn't make a huge amount itself.
cause I think I have figured out tasky and despite being scummy, I am pretty sure he is pro-town
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #91) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:59 am

Post by RobCapone »

well now zde is gone, back to my day 1 read

vote pappums

my case on pappums still holds true based on day 1 reads
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (isolation #92) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by RobCapone »

That's weird, you made that comment about tbe day kill cause in my mental notes I have been thinking you were the day vig, to suggest a SK now? I still think it's a vig but yeah pappums lynch is the way to go

P.edit

The part about the hidden login I mentioned cause on both my accounts it is set like that, always has

When Ross suggested he had saw him online I tried to see when he was on last and could immediately see that it was hidden.

It looked like Ross lied actually
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (isolation #93) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:57 pm

Post by RobCapone »

Possibly but idk
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #94) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:16 pm

Post by RobCapone »

Yeah it's possible but we really can't do anything about it now, let's try to catch the remaining scum(s) and end this game
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #95) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:10 pm

Post by RobCapone »

^ wrong account ;)
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (isolation #96) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:25 pm

Post by RobCapone »

LlamaGod wrote:A thing to note is that Ellibereth said "voting for llamasucks" which could have been advice that voting me would get Zdenek nowhere.
Did zde change his vote after?
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #97) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by RobCapone »

But tasky voted and didn't come back til Jerbs had claimed if I am not mistaken, maybe sooner but he didn't really make a case for Jerbs
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (isolation #98) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:15 pm

Post by RobCapone »

That last part screams "keep me alive so I can kill 1 more time"
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (isolation #99) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by RobCapone »

GreyICE wrote:
RobCapone wrote:That last part screams "keep me alive so I can kill 1 more time"
I should say "OMGUS" here, but... eh. This feels right to me.

Rob, I will be poking you tomorrow ;) You live, today :D
except I just got home and read that last post first, I haven't even read what anyone has said all day

if he is trying to throw me under the bus, than yeah I guess it would be OMGUS and I am just psychic
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #100) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:36 pm

Post by RobCapone »

Locke Lamora wrote:Reading back, I find Rob looks pretty bad in relation to both Jerbs and Zdenek. His ISO repeatedly features comments like:
RobCapone wrote:
Fos dizzle

Ill hold offvoting til mod prods him and he has time to respond
and...
RobCapone wrote: That last post by Jerbs has me scratching my head

Vote Agar
Both of these display a desire to appear as though he is attacking these slots but they lack the genuine conviction behind them to follow up with a vote or even ask questions of any substance. One of his responses to the cop claim is also wishy-washy to the point of being scummy:
RobCapone wrote:well in the games I have played on this site I think I have seem cop claimed day 1 and once was scum and once was really cop, neither got lynched day 1 but both of them played like they should have been a cop.

typically I am not a fan of lynching a power role day 1, but we already are down a person and it isn't even the end of day 1.

It comes down to do you believe the claim or not and I can't tell that until we hear from him
During this situation, I feel like he's trying to refrain from making a firm decision for as long as possible in the hope that Jerbs is going to dig himself out of trouble by fleshing out his claim. To add to these, neither Jerbs nor Dizzle/Zdenek makes any kind of attack on Rob that would make me think he isn't scum; in fact, Jerbs' lame FOS on Rob when he tries to encourage him to post just reinforces my read.

Unvote; Vote: RobCapone

With Tasky, it's more the case that there is so little to analyse and so few links to be drawn. He votes for Jerbs early enough that it's hard to tell much about his alignment from it. His Zdenek vote is backed up about as much as the rest of his votes and after Zdenek has already garnered 3 votes to become the leading wagon, so it's hard to say whether that is a likely bus. I'll expound on my thoughts on the hammer more once Tasky tells us whether it was deliberately fake.

GreyICE: are you serious? I've been in the game for 3 days and made 5 (now 6) posts. How you can construe my contribution as tunneling Tasky is beyond me, but perhaps more to the point, how the hell does it make me the most likely candidate for scum?
Locke, I think all the points you have pointed out against me have already been made and I explained but I will try again

1. I FOSd Dizzle because of the whole Ross accusation because if he was indeed lurking I would totally vote him cause I despise lurkers
2. I FOSd Jerbs because that comment he made read scummy to me because he said he was willing to lynch one of many, I went back to my earlier vote on Agar because of how he came out of nowhere and put an opportunistic vote on the largest wagon and it seemed he didn't even read the game throughly yet
3. You want to put that I am cautious of lynching a claimed cop day 1 as a scumtell, go right ahead but as a townie I would never want to lynch the claimed cop especially because I didn't see the case on him to begin with. I FOSd him earlier for 1 comment but I FOS lots of people but don't automatically think they are scum.
4. your little tidbit about tasky is plenty of reason to vote him alone, his lurking is scummy play. I have been asked why I am not voting tasky but clearly I have picked up on something that nobody else seems to have picked up on.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (isolation #101) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:10 pm

Post by RobCapone »

we need to decide if we think that day killing role is Vig or SK
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #102) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:29 pm

Post by RobCapone »

it's pretty obvious who the day killer is unless I am completely off base, at first I thought it was llama by the way he kept talking about it but than after he suggested it could be a SK instead of a vig I realized it wasn't him anymore and found it pretty easy.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #103) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:33 pm

Post by RobCapone »

GreyICE wrote:
RobCapone wrote:it's pretty obvious who the day killer is unless I am completely off base, at first I thought it was llama by the way he kept talking about it but than after he suggested it could be a SK instead of a vig I realized it wasn't him anymore and found it pretty easy.
I swear unto god if you don't stop role fishing I'm going to fucking lynch you myself. This is such a day 3 discussion.
i am not role fishing and I don't want them to claim, I am 99.99% sure I know who it is is all I am saying
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (isolation #104) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by RobCapone »

I never claimed to be a good player
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (isolation #105) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:41 pm

Post by RobCapone »

well it looks like Lock is just barking up an old tree that was already discussed and since pappums was by biggest FOS and he dropped the mason card, looks like it I can feel good about a Locke vote

Vote locke
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (isolation #106) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:17 pm

Post by RobCapone »

I don't get your vote for Tasky, since you dont ever really FOS him, with the exception of early on in the game. you come in saying stuff tha basicaly means nothing and tan take your vote off Elli and change it

just doesn't make sense
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #107) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:26 am

Post by RobCapone »

typically neighbors consists of scum and town, atleast it did in the game I played in with neighbors. The Fakegod head of LlamaGod should know all about that one since he ran the game
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #108) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:45 am

Post by RobCapone »

How common is masons and neighbors in the same game?

I only heard of neighbors just recently so it's kind of new to me
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #109) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:24 am

Post by RobCapone »

If you only have 1 partner, does him confirming you make your neighbor claim true, if yes does that clear both of you or is one of you scum, or does it mean we have 2 scum with an awesome fake claim?

That's what we need to figure out

Like I said I just recently learned if neighbors and it was a 3 man group, 2 town and 1 scum, I saw that thread in MD and 1 scum was what people were talking about but a few did say no scum.

I never played with neighbors anywhere else.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (isolation #110) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:32 am

Post by RobCapone »

Yes it would be stupid, but he hasnt come forward yet so we are in a wait and see pattern right now
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (isolation #111) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by RobCapone »

Ok so home from work, weird choice for tasky kill but whatever

Ice yesterday you said you found me town and now it's me or elli? You were all over the place yesterday too

Anyway so what's the deal with the remaining neighbor? Like I said in my experience there is atleast 1 scum but my experience was a group of 3.

Pappums being mason really fucked me cause he was my biggest scum read
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (isolation #112) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:45 pm

Post by RobCapone »

you know llama looking over
your
ISO it looks like you could be in bed with Dizzle and Zde

and your reaction to the whole Zde lynch looks like you are dragging your feet and your posts 42, 43, and 44 all seem like you and he are in kahoots

like you were his buddy trying to put him into self hammer mode so he would not get Vig'd but he never did it.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #113) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:57 pm

Post by RobCapone »

LlamaGod wrote:Wait what? I basically drove his lynch.
he had votes on him already, you were attacking his attacks on you, you could have decided that he was a casualty and it would be best to bus him now and pray for a vig kill on him that way you would not get your hands dirty
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (isolation #114) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:08 pm

Post by RobCapone »

LlamaGod wrote:VOTE: Robcapone
OMGUS much?
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (isolation #115) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:32 pm

Post by RobCapone »

Rain wrote:I thought he was new to the game, and his posts so far does not reflect his experience.
meaning?
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (isolation #116) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:34 pm

Post by RobCapone »

let's do this

Vote Robcapone

who dares hammer the bomb?
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (isolation #117) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:55 am

Post by RobCapone »

just hammer me please
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (isolation #118) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:46 am

Post by RobCapone »

Just end it, IMO
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (isolation #119) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:59 am

Post by RobCapone »

It's fun to see reactions whe someone claims the bomb, I'm actually a cop ;)
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (isolation #120) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:08 am

Post by RobCapone »

Zomg you hammered the cop
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (isolation #121) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:16 am

Post by RobCapone »

No chance I could have won, none at all so I gave up.

GG town
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (isolation #122) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:30 am

Post by RobCapone »

Trust me I looked over every possible scenario there was 0 chance

Plus i don't have the energy to drag this game on for another month only to lose, which would have happened

No chance i made it to lylo and convince people I'm not scum.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (isolation #123) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:18 am

Post by RobCapone »

Not sure why you thought I was the vig, lol
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (isolation #124) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:15 am

Post by RobCapone »

GreyICE wrote:Wait, Rob, you had daytalk and didn't coordinate his status change?

NOW I'M CONFUSED.
Nothing to coordinate, I knew there was no way he could have seen him online if he was hidden
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (isolation #125) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:28 am

Post by RobCapone »

If I didn't know better, I'd still thought agar was scum
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (isolation #126) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:38 am

Post by RobCapone »

Whatever
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #127) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:43 am

Post by RobCapone »

Definitely this game is full of scum fail

Definitely not my best performance
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (isolation #128) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:35 am

Post by RobCapone »

I wouldn't pat yourself on the back there tasky, if I was town I'd have Been all over your ass for lurking

You did nothing to help town
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (isolation #129) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:37 am

Post by RobCapone »

Tbh gurdien fucked me up day 1 calling me out for inactivity, ever since that point my play was just fucked
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (isolation #130) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:20 am

Post by RobCapone »

2 heads better than 1 :D
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (isolation #131) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:58 pm

Post by RobCapone »

personally I thought if there was a doc, they would be on him. Where I normally play almost every setup has a doc but I am finding that not to be the case here

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”