Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Haylen wrote:Oh wow, you guys speak loads. I could get behind a massclaim, but I would like to see Baby Spices opinion on it first.
Why me? Do I have that big a reputation for being wrong? :)

I'm in favour of it. I will reveal if the other, lesser, half agrees. (He hasn't posted yet) :mrgreen:

The only benifit for the scum, that someone's scummy behaviour gets countered by an very town looking lover, is also a better benifit for the town anyway. ie: Someone townies bad play gets countered by a very town lover.

Not liking how the idea was floated in the first place though. Felt like someone testing the waters to know which way to jump, and to me that indicates a scum attitude.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

To me, the pro-town move would be to take a stance on the subject, or even to actually ask "Should we reveal"

GreyIce did neither of these things. His next statement on the subject could have easily been "Of course I think we should" or "Well no we shouldn't".
To me that's wishy washy, "try to float along" thinking which is indicative of scum.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:31 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Espeonage wrote:@ Baby: Change you avvie to something not as cute.
Better?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #3) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:58 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Umbrage wrote: a) I don't like the phrasing of "the better bandwagon". It really screams of scum trying to switch to the wagon with the most potential.

b) From my point of view (and I think someone else already said it) scum are the most likely to realize it's a nightless game.

c) So wait, you're voting him because he forgot it was a nightless game?

ScumTyger is feeding you crap to excuse his switch to the most popular wagon.
a) Hate that phrase myself, but I see wagon happy townies do it all the time. I don't think it's really a scumdicator this early on d1

b) Mentioned something like four or five times in the signup thread so I really doubt your logic here.

Also I can't see someone deliberately passing bad advice to their mason partner to justify their own actions. A non-mason partner yeah but not a mason one.

Also, confirm Kcd as the lucky(?) winner :P

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:56 am

Post by Baby Spice »

V/LA till Monday

After a wonder but busy first day back at school for the kiddies, including one starting, flash flooding put a foot or more of water through the area.

Cleaning and checking for damage.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #5) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Not much damage, though the community garden at the church is pretty much a write off and I got lots of kids at home due to flooded schools :(
Though a few houses in the area got flooded. Kinda funny. Two years ago today we were watching the embers fly over the house from the black friday fires thinking the house was going to burn, three days ago that it would be flooded. Lost houses in the area that day too.
Love Australia :)
Baby Spice wrote:
Haylen wrote:Oh wow, you guys speak loads. I could get behind a massclaim, but I would like to see Baby Spices opinion on it first.
Why me?
Still wondering.

GreyIce iso#30 wrote:Hmm, I may have to adopt that one myself. I kinda dislike calling people "scum." Wolves seems a lot... nicer somehow. Okay, I'm stealing it! Wolves it is.
<- will slip within the next day or two
I can't help but think that if greyIce is part of the WW scum team he just tried to buy himself some wolfslip insurance.
GreyIce wrote:
*puts some popcorn in the microwave*
*waits for Reck's reaction*
GreyIce wrote:
he hasn't found Dramonic's post yet.
*popcorn*
GreyIce, why are you trying to bait xReck? Either you're pushing hoping for a modkill, or pushing hoping he'll get himself lynched. As far as I'm concerned, both are scummy.
Thingy #342 wrote:I assume by ISO #7 you mean my 7th post in the thread?

In that case: I was for the mass claim the entire time. The reason that I didn't actually state it right away is because my lover (EmpTyger) said that we wanted to preferably see who was going to support it first or if anyone who knew better opposed it. Basically, he wanted to be able to get reads from the discussion (which I agree was a good idea).
Emptyger #38 wrote:Grey:
GreyICE wrote:Also I really smell a mass lovers claim coming on at some point.
That doesn't sound like
"I suggest a mass claim so we know who we're lynching"
That sounds like someone who hopes it won't happen, but figures it will, so is going to get early credit while doing little to nothing to actually have one happen.
Vote: GreyICE
Thingy, Emptyger. Those two quotes don't line up.

Emp. You're basically saying that GreyIce is scummy for something that your lover has just said that you thought yourself.
Kcd wrote:For the record: Kise is accusing you of admitting you are scum over a IM? or the other way around?
either role sharing is bad if I recall and SOMEONE would have gotten ejected from the game (if i'm right)
RTFG
Umbrage wrote:Am I the only one that has noticed GreyICE has posted almost nothing remotely useful?
Nope

Vote GreyIce

Scummy actions and empty posts.

FOS Thingy/Emp

Also sounds like scum to me.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:25 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

GreyICE wrote: To be perfectly frank, one of the others in the 4 person chat is Baby Spice. Also, 4 person daychat could result in exactly the behavior pattern we're seeing. kcda suddenly started apologizing for his 'shit play' and backed the *** off of what he was doing before. So, who told him off? Us in the thread? Maybe, but I don't think so. Baby Spice? Uh... yeah. No. So... who?
Nicely timed for me being able to get back into the game and read the panicky QT messages.

Sorry if there were two other people in the QT they would have told him to either back off or play better several days ago.

as it seems others have pointed out

GreyICE wrote: kcda's most recent posts read like a kid
with his hand stuck in the cookie jar
You don't have to read the QT.
Baby Spice's most recent post was... garbage. I don't know what else to call it.
That would be the one where I asked you some questions, pointed out your scummy actions and voted for you huh?
I can easily believe Umbrage/q21 are scum AND kcda/BS are scum. ***, they even make a good scum team. Despite being the two largest wagons, they barely even MENTION each other. Like 'ooh, better not contribute to that other wagon, lets see if the town wants something else shiny.'

Umbrage and q21 could be really bad town.
Hmm, I mentioned Umbrage. I believe I agreed with him that you're scum so why would I vote
for
someone (essentially) that I agree with?

Don't care how many wagons you support, since as people point out there are two scum teams, you can quite legitimately support a wagon whilst being the scum I think you are. That aint no tell to me.

Trying to target the 'easy' lynches is. (Kcdspot, Veezok) Trying to bait xReck/Kise to keep what looks like a townvtown screaming match going is.

Espy's poll:
Top two scumspects:
GreyIce/AntiHero.
Thingyman/Emptyger

Top two town
xReck/Nero Cain
Kise/Implosion

Two pairs you think need to pick up their post (rate or quality) but you have a town read on:
Haylen/Silvador (More a neutral read but I want to see more from Haylen)
q21 - Umbrage (Kcd and I disagree here. Actually that is probably why I have them in this list :) )

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:25 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

GreyIce:

You're not Fate, stop trying to pretend you are.
GreyIce wrote:To be perfectly frank, one of the others in the 4 person chat is Baby Spice. Also, 4 person daychat could result in exactly the behavior pattern we're seeing. kcda suddenly started apologizing for his 'shit play' and backed the *** off of what he was doing before. So, who told him off? Us in the thread? Maybe, but I don't think so. Baby Spice? Uh... yeah. No. So... who?
I fucking love this. No, seriously, I fucking love this. Did you just tell me that scum would play less scummy then town?
Nope. Next time quote your own crap before trying to misrep someone.

I directly answered your point using the same frame of reference that you raised.

You said that KCD's recent play was indicitave of him being part of a four person scum team, and I directly scountered it by showing how it better fits his being part of a two person 'lover' team.

That's not WIFOM, that's directly countering your point. If there's any wine involved it was from you.

GreyIce wrote:
me wrote:Don't care how many wagons you support, since as people point out there are two scum teams, you can quite legitimately support a wagon whilst being the scum I think you are. That aint no tell to me.
SO YOU JUST ACCUSED ME OF BEING SCUM SUPPORTING A SCUM WAGON? I'M SUPPORTING
YOUR
WAGON.

YOU JUST FUCKING SOFT CLAIMED SCUM.
I said legitimate, not correct.
You're also supposedly supporting at least one other wagon, though without much substance to that support.

You
can truly believe that someone is scum without lieing because you could believe that they are part of a different scum group to you.
That you now appear to claim to only support one of the wagons makes me wonder if your bussing the other one.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (isolation #8) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:07 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Tragedy wrote:I understand what you mean vezok is obviously scummy now after a quick reread on him.
Massive jumpings are bad, man.
Problem with Vezok, is that he's always scummy. In this game that means ignoring him to a great extent and worrying about his lover.

If you doubt me go look at his past few games.
Umbrage wrote:UNVOTE: Reck
VOTE: GreyICE

Go where the bandwagon is.
Except that's not where the bandwagon is.

There's something about this that, the way that it's phrased, that strikes me as weird.

Actually there's something about Umbrage's last few posts that makes me think he's being scummy.

Don't like the "Unlimited time" thing. I think we'd end up in circular arguements running the same few people to L-2 (or whatever) and going no-where and boring the townies out of the game.

Don't like that he dismisses Reck and GreyIce and T/M as mere distractions. Veezok and Kcd maybe.
Trying to downplay Reck and T/M's arguements and hide GreyIce's scummyness imo.

Actually, strikes me as a 'rule of three' situation.

Add in Q21's wine about the direction of his posting (iso #13), the delete button thing, and Umbrages "Lynch me please" Q21's "Thanks *slap*" and I think we have gambiting scum.

Unvote GreyIce
Vote Q21

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (isolation #9) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:36 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Umbrage wrote:Anything in particular you'd like to point out?
Hi Scum.

I did. You'll find it in the bits you didn't quote.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #10) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:19 am

Post by Baby Spice »

I'm trying to get him to pay attention, honest.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (isolation #11) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:47 am

Post by Baby Spice »

lol.

How about we rename this from lovers multiball to parent/child multiball. :)
It feels like that a little.

I told him to go away and look at the four pairings that xReck mentioned, and to iso them one at a time.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #12) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:51 am

Post by Baby Spice »

xRECKONERx wrote:NKcdaspot's play reeks of trying to coast by and get easy town points by 1) regurgitating cases and 2) doing things that appear townie and helpful but actually aren't.
1) The only case he's made was against you and it was pretty much all his own stuff. Won't say it was good.
Don't think he's actually tried to make a case on anyone else. Something I told him to go away and do a couple of hours ago. (Find someone who's scummy and make a real case on them)

2) Didn't think the lists were townie when GreyIce did it, didn't think they were townie when whoever else it was did it. Told him I didn't think they were townie when he did it.

This comes back to my reason for claiming the pairs. We have to be careful of the VI's because a town one might drag down a semi-decent town player. (and I hope I'm getting to the level of semi-decent)

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #13) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:35 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Mariyta wrote:
GreyICE wrote:I
personally
still don't disagree with anything there and voted for him yesterday. I personally am also content to let this wagon move without me, because I have some extreme curiosity about a few things at the moment, and need to ISO. If I don't see a nice long analysis from kcda on all 4 of the pairs that good ol' Umbrage mentioned, I'll happily vote him.
This bothers me. You voted for him yesterday and "don't disagree" (read: agree) with the case, but you won't be a part of the wagon today because of "extreme curiosity"? Is there another wagon that you "don't disagree with" and would be not unwilling to join?
Bothers me as well in a "I don't want to be seen pushing a VI case but I'll lay the foundations to jump on his bandwagon" kind of way.
Especially as we all know we'll be doing well to get one decent case/analysis from him the way he's been going.
Me wrote:Hmm, I mentioned Umbrage. I believe I agreed with him that you're scum so why would I vote for someone (essentially) that I agree with?
Shouldn't have doubted myself, should have followed my early reads.

Vote GreyICE

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (isolation #14) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:40 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Sorry for being absentia.

Life and such.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (isolation #15) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:31 am

Post by Baby Spice »

It's at this point I give up.

Vote KCDASpot

No one is actually going to scum humt with him fucking up like he has, and it's pretty bloody obvious that the scum are seeing him as an easy target. So it's policy time.

If anyone cares:

GreyIce - AntiHero probably scum. If only for pushing the idea that there are three people trying to help Kcd in a scum chat. Clearly there isn't. Not sure who their partner is.

Maryita - Tragedy. "Lets lynch the lurker, but not the guy who hasn't posted in over a week" (There's more. Can't be bothered)
EmpTyger - Thingyman Definately the partners for M/T evidenced by Maryita's comment above.

Edit: Scum follows into line huh Tragedy?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (isolation #16) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Unvote

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (isolation #17) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:31 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Kcdaspot wrote:... i need to
replace out
Hoo bloody ray!
Nero Cain wrote:
It looks like a scum tactic from KC so.....

vote:KC
This is like the second time you mention Kcd, the first was to agree with one of his less stupid comments. (About your lover too so it sounds like you agreed with him then)

Looks more like you're just pulling out a reason to vote a wagon/player who's replacing out than actual scum hunting.

You should consider yourself lucky that xReck is so obv town Nero because you're almost as bad as Kcd.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (isolation #18) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:05 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Nero Cain wrote:
Kcdaspot wrote:why is reck acting like Fate?
:)
I took the smiley as at least a bit of agreement with Kcd, was I wrong to do so?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (isolation #19) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:29 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

If he disagreed I would have thought he'd say something like "I disagree" or perhaps :( (
Edit: Or facepalm
)

As it is, I think NC has maybe two posts of content whilst getting involved in xRECK/Kise, and the rest are crap. Nothing that speaks to him scum hunting.

As far as I'm concerned the only town vibe about NC is xRECK.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (isolation #20) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:25 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

xRECKONERx wrote:He smiled at the comment relating me to Fate.

How that implies he agrees with Kcdaspot on relevant issues, I don't understand.
Beautifully. It's the only time previous to his vote that he refers to Kcd in any way that I can find.
It also directly counters NC's: "I don't think I've ever agreed with Kcd" (Minimal though it is)

That's a small part of what makes his vote extreemly strange to me.
It's also part of what illustrates the essential emptyness of NC's posts. NC is primarily addressing the arguement between yourself and Kise. Raising it again well after it's over.
It was the reason for his vote, again well after it was relevent.

Blatant and poor band wagoning.

NC looks real scummy. xRECK looks real town.

Kcd looks real scummy. People say I look real town

So should we vote for NC despite xRECK? For me that's a nope unless things change dramatically.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (isolation #21) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:07 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

NC wrote:Are you accusing me of voting KCD over his stupidity over the Rec issue?

I said no damn thing. You don't put words in my mouth and I won't either.
NC earlier wrote:The hell is this? Reck accused Kise of lying so therefore Reck had to be the one lying? IDK but if I'm accused of something my gut reaction is going to be the same.

It looks like a scum tactic from KC so.....

vote:KC
So KCD's reaction to the xRECK/Kise thing wasn't the reason for your vote? Could have confused me since that's what you were actually talking about when you actually voted.

Also, what exactly is scummy about #735.

Unless replacing out is a scum tell now in which case why aren't you voting Haylen or Snake, both of whom actually replaced out? Or do you think Sensfan not letting Kcd replace out is a scummy thing?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (isolation #22) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:37 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Because I forgot one.

Oh btw: Sensfan pretty much said he wasn't letting kcd replace out when he posted: "Update: Kcdaspot is no longer being replaced." without KCD posting to say he wanted to stay. Perhaps me PMing asking for a good replacement was a step too far.

So yeah it made my day when KCD said he wasn't allowed to replace out. Just made my friggen day.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (isolation #23) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:50 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Tragedy wrote:Shouldn't DBE have a prod by now?
I forgot.
Didn't DBE just V/LA like 10 minutes before your post?

Vote Mariyta

Maybe I will write up that case on them properly.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (isolation #24) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:10 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Mariyta wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:ITT Kcdaspot has to get Baby Spice to confirm his cases so he doesn't look even scummier

Town lovers wouldn't do that
Scum lovers, however, would
And don't you just love how Baby Spice jumped on the first wagon to pop up?
Four pages ago when I called yourself and tragedy scum should have been an indication that a vote would be forthcoming.

However Espeonage, I think you're right and that Nero Cain has slipped big time. It's definately a slip too because his thought processes assumed that Kcd and myself were married not lovers, nor the parent/child relationship that I've been calling it. (Two of my kids are older than Kcd btw hence my description)

It's been xRECK appearing town that has made me think ignore NC's scumminess, but NC is getting worse in my opinion and now with that slip I think it's time we lynched NC. Soon.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (isolation #25) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:32 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Actually GreyIce, it was Espy who remembered and pointed it out.
I also went and checked before posting.

Silavor, it's because he assumed that Kcd and I were married, that led him to bring up the marriage analagy. But we know that the scum teams are the only ones who are married. It's the reason they are trying to kill us.

Go and reread his post.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (isolation #26) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:59 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Purple Orange wrote:Either that, or the RL example was so strong in his mind it just carried over and overwrote ingame terminology. He still might be scum, but I don't think role PMs had anything to do with this. :/

Yet strangely I've been married for a lot longer and I bet I'm not the only one in this game who has.

If it wasn't someone I already thought was scummy it wouldn't matter so much but NC is being so scummy that it really just tips the balance. And unlike a few other people here NC doesn't seem to be one of the run of the mill scummyVI's.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (isolation #27) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:20 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Yet again Mariyta you ignore that I've had you as scummy for several days and try to write my vote off as wagon hopping.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (isolation #28) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Tragedy wrote:
Mariyta wrote:
Antihero wrote:Mari/Trag aren't lurkers, though. What's the cliffsnotes reasoning for them?
We're semi-active so that they can't be accused of lurker hunting, and we're not as difficult a target as, say, you, Reck, GI, etc.
<3 Mariyta.

Anyways, Mariyta and I would chill out at QT at random points, though. Not as often anyways...?
Isn't it still recommended to lynch DBE until she becomes more active and more reasonable. I don't get her at all (Like Werewolf..Wait, no Prod for him?)
Baby Spice wrote:
Tragedy wrote:Shouldn't DBE have a prod by now?
I forgot.
Didn't DBE just V/LA like 10 minutes before your post?
For gods sake, are you even reading the game

Let alone the whole concept of lynch someone (ie: remove them from the game) so they become more active in the game.

wtf

I blame Llama for this.
Llama wrote:I think the antitowns will be:
Snip

D. Trying to do things that look unbelievable from scum.

I think the scum have taken this as a challange because so many scummy people are doing it.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (isolation #29) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:14 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

lol. Sorry, some rl things popped up.
Got my time back now.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (isolation #30) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Maybe an actual vote count would help a little?

Then we'd know where we actually stand.

Considering I think you're scum xRECK (Actually I think your lover is obv scum), why am I not surprised.

Too many dumb-arses and too many lovers trying to hide them imo. (Yes me included in the hiders)

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (isolation #31) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Nope. I actually think you've been fairly town. Nero Cain is so scumy though that he, and you, have to go. In his case, it's genuine scummy too. Not like far too many people in this game.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (isolation #32) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:19 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

silavor wrote:Question, why is kcda still breathing?
Because there are too many people posting like this above.

Five days away and that's your contribution?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (isolation #33) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:56 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Kcdaspot
- 9 (
Reck
, silavor,
Mariyta
vezok
Purple Orange
Tragedy
Nero
GreyIce
, Dramonic,
Mariyta
AntiHero
)
Llamarble
- 1 (
antihero
EmpTyger
)
silavor - 0 (
Dram
Llamamarble
)
Mariyta
- 4 (
Espy
Purple Orange
Baby Spice
AntiHero
Llamamarble
)
Espeonage
- 0 (
Mariyta
)
Emptyger
- 1 (
Kise
)

Not voting:
Thingyman
(Absent 16 days)
DBE

Piotyr

KcdSpot

Mist

From my notes. Colours are of course the pairs.
Still over a week to the deadline if that matters, even if it feels like we should have passed it.

Four lover pairs are voting for Kcd, and I find that very interesting. Also, one team voting for Mariyta.
Especially after:
xRECK wrote:By the way - my entire idea is based off of statistical likelihood that 8/13 people on the q21 wagon were not scum, and since everyone except werewolf that was off the wagon also had their lover off the wagon, that means at least 2/9 of them are scum (IMO), and we have a better chance lynching off the wagon than we do on.
It makes me wonder if xRECK has scared the scum lover pairs to be both on any wagon that happens. Or if he's scared them into voting seperately.
It should be noted that every team that is voting seperately, actually has one lover not voting.

I think that the scum lovers are voting together where ever their vote is.

Ok, confirmation bias perhaps with three of my top four scum picks voting together.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (isolation #34) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:52 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Hmm, I think I've been saying for around ten pages that NC is scummy as hell as far as I'm concerned, and I think your townieness is no longer enough to protect the pair of you.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (isolation #35) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Not sure that that was a slip Kise.

Three week deadline, and we still have over a week to go on this one, means that two months might be conservative with the way we're not rushing.

GreyIce, did you forget who you were voting for?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (isolation #36) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:00 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

So you decided to hammer then huh Llama?

Or are you going to try and claim accihammer?

Before GreyIce can answer why he managed to cast a vote for someone he was already voting for.
After all, it's the scum who tend not to know where their votes are isn't it?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (isolation #37) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:38 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

God no Espy. Go for it.

There's a big silver cloud though.

Two if you count that Sensfan seems to be lurking in his own bloody game. (He was online 2 hours ago)

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (isolation #38) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:56 am

Post by Baby Spice »

pm'ed the backup

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2996 (isolation #39) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:17 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”