New Designer Mafia (Victor(s) are crowned)

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by Internet Stranger »

Again with the freaking inane massclaims. Cant you people just catch scum without the theatrics? What is this crap? What stopping the scum from just making shit up? Isnt that the whole point of this? How much more mass confusion are you inspiring to create?

Scum are the only ones that benefit from this. It creates chaos and uncertainty. Youre not being clever here, all youre doing is playing into the scum's game.
So a big screw you to whoever came up with this insipid idea, they get my vote and my ire.

Vote: Xalxe

May you burn in mafia hell, scum.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #1) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:06 am

brokenscraps wrote:Woops, I missed the three roles max a player rule. MY BAD.

Xalxe: how did you give us a clue as to your submitted role? I was assuming you were breadcrumbing a "I submitted Officer Rex Mannington" claim in your first post but apparently no...

And you guys do realize the submitted roles had to be suitable for both town and scum, right? As in SCUM CAN CLAIM THEIR REAL ROLE, THIS LIST DOES NOTHING. Except give scum some choice options for fake-claiming if their role is an unlikely town role.

So what were the other purposes exactly? Free fluff posts for you and all your friends? Good job guys, your plan is working admirably.

In other news VOTE: ender.

Quality.

Hey look! Someone that makes sense!

This fake massclaim nonsense is useless. The scum aren't going to be honest anyways and you have no way to verify their claims. All you're doing is taking the game away from scumhunters and making this to be a spreadsheet exercise. I'm here to catch scum, not play some bastardized version of Clue.

All this does is take all the attention away from the scum and puts it on the god damn list. This is the equivalent of those assholes at the mall that harass you to fill out some bullshit survey. It let's the scum coast under the radar under the argument over the "list". Of course the scuym are going to be all gungho over this. Its crap.n

I'm going to catch me scum despite all this crap.
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #2) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:08 am

Precisely why this mass claim is absolute bullshit. Its detracting people from making worthwhile posts to catch the scum with. If all we talk about is this inane spreadsheet, we aren't going to catch any scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #3) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:17 am

WTF?

Olinea BOLDED the god damn DETONATE, twice! Is that not enough proof? What was his answer as to why he did it? A joke? Really? And people are out there defending him? WHY?

He should be hanged already. This reeks of scum. Furcolow is right, how do we know his partner didnt shut down Furcolow votes on any of the scum the night before? Makes it pretty damn convenient for Olinea, doesnt it?

Olinea would have been safe had he just came out and said "I though Chesskid was scummy, so I blew him up". But Olinea cant use that line because he came out of the gate swinging and ready to play mad bomber right away.

I still want to know why Olinea would post a bolded detonate twice. TWICE!

This is pretty much a slam dunk for me, his actions are anti-town regardless of his excuses and blatant lies. DemonHybrid is right, Olinea is a straight up liar.

unvote: Xalxe
FOS:Xalxe

Vote: Olinea
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:52 am

Hey Olinea, doesnt that prove that youre the detonator? You say Detonate, Chesskid goes boom. How much more simple can it be?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:09 am

Im not going to let Olinea confuse things on me. Olinea detonated, Chesskid blew up. Im not going to let the fear, uncertainty and doubt of this chaos dissuade me. The fact is a fact.

Yea, the vote count is screwy, but in a game like this, this is expected. Somehow I think one of Olinea's quiet partners is secretly screwing with us trying to save Olinea. I for one, im not falling for these shenanigans.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:28 am

Demon, that doesnt explain why Chesskid went boom though.

Im going with Occam's Razor here:

1) Olinea says detonate (IN BOLD)
2) Chesskid goes boom
3) Olinea setups up his own defence and implicates Furcolow
4) Something fishy is going with the votes.

I think Furcolow is a patsy. Olinea is throwing his name out there in order to set him up. The more likely scenario is that Olinea knows that one of his partners does something screwy with votes as a failsafe. His partner is safe since Olinea isnt revealing anything.

Besides, here is the kicker. If Olinea didnt blow up Chesskid (BY SAYING DETONATE IN BOLD), who did? Who else said detonate? Who gave Chesskid the bomb?

I like this vote, Olinea is being suspicious enough even without flat out murdering chesskid.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:55 am

Good job Zaj, Olinea is basically admitting that he is filthy scum now.

Im going to take a close look at anyone that doesnt vote for Olinea now.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:47 pm

I'm 100% sure that a frame job is happening. I still think Olinea is giving us a snowjob and trying to setup Furco via way of a secret scum screwing with votes.

On that same token, if he isn't the detonator, who is? Dana? I think he is only other one alive that has said detonate.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:14 pm

I never said that I wouldn't change my mind. My goal right now is to hunt down the detonator scum and lynch them. Right now that should be everyones #1's if not only goal. How many more people is the detonator scum going to kill? If the scum keep lovering people and detonating then, we are screwed. But then again, so one seems to care about this except me. All you want to do is point fingers at me. Do I look like detonator scum? (Answer is obviously no).
Then If it isn't Oli, then who is it?

Once someone finds the detonator scum, I will be satisfied.

Watch ill even unvote as a show of good faith. Trust me, leave me alone, find the goddamn detonator.

Unvote: Oli[\b]
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #10) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:51 am

Who came up with the first observation of the detonator?
Who are all the people that said the word detonate before Cooldog/Chesskid got blown up?

I dont understand why no one else cares about this.

Also, whats up with Ender? Is he just trying to ride off wagon for a reason?
FOS: Ender

By the way Tajo, I already unvoted Olinea. Although, I still think something fishy is going on. Wasnt Olinea the one that claims to have submitted both the lovers and detonator roles?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #11) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:19 am

Olinea wrote:#1:
Detonator
. Starts the game with a bomb. Each night, the player holding the bomb may pass it to a player of their choice. At any point during the daytime, the Detonator may type
Detonate
to kill the person holding the bomb.

#2:
Super Vanilla Townie
. Twice the night actions of a Vanilla Townie. trollface.jpg.

#3:
Mafia Matchmaker
. One-shot ability to pick two players and make them Lovers. Selected players are bulletproof on the night they are chosen.

During signups I changed #2 to:

Artist
- When the Artist is killed, the next night's actions must be submitted in picture form.

Ok, I saw Plums video (12 minutes?!? yikes woman!) and she made me realize that there is only one bomb out there. Thats great. I still say that catching the detonator is a simple scum hunt, thats why I want the focus to be on it.

Assuming that Olinea isnt the detonator anymore. Then the list of suspects is narrowed down to anyone that used the word detonate before the explosion. One of them has to be detonator scum.

Danakillsu : Quoted Olinea in post #39 http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p2788396
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #12) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:22 am

oops hit sumbit too early.

Chesskid did the same in post #43 viewtopic.php?p=2788545#p2788545
Zoraster quoted in #49 viewtopic.php?p=2788611#p2788611
Olinea again in #51 viewtopic.php?p=2788687#p2788687
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #13) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:30 am

So looking at the posts, Dana was the first one to say it and only said it once. He then tries to plant a seed out there stating that it couldnt have been the bomb because the area exploded instead of an explicit mod flavoring that Chess was holding the bomb.

That sounds to me like a deliberate obfuscation. Then he tries to pin shit on me as well because im the one most interested in finding the detonator. I believe that it was his plan all along. Im going with Dana on this, I think its pretty obvious that he is the detonator scum.

Vote: Danakillsu
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:18 am

WTF Dana, you ignore everything else I have said since then?

You think that I dont know how to play this little game? Come attack me over and over, pick your cuts and throw them at me in an effort to make me look bad? I already said that I dont think that there is another bomb out there, so why are you jumping me over that still?

I think its because youre behind all of these Olinea shenanigans somehow. You been planting the ideas then scurrying off and hiding while the rest of us bungle around like the keystone cops. You seem to resurface at the most opportune times solely to take shots at me. Fine, you picked me as a lynch target, fine. But youre playing this little gambit all wrong. You cant use lies and deceit to pull this off, all that will happen is that you will be found out and it will backfire on you.

Again, im going by the role claim as submitted by Olinea. In his post he explicitly said that someone has to use the word detonate. Youre the first one to use it that hasnt been proven to be another role (like Olinea apparently has been). On top of that, youre playing that heavily accusatory style. You think I dont see what youre up to? Attack enough and no one really takes a good look at you. But all you been doing Dana is trying to establish the groupthink against me.

I stated why I believe what I did. I already stared what I believe now. In the end youll still trying to misrepresent me by ignoring everything that doesnt fit in your neat little case. The reason I keep wanting to find the detonator is that once we figure out who it is, its almost guaranteed to be scum. You only want to come after me because im on your trail, nothing else.

The fact remains that the role as stated by Olinea requires a post, not a PM. The rule doesnt say anything about it not being part of a quote. In fact, its a very clever way to hide a true intention. Someone set off that bomb. That someone is scum, if it wasnt Olinea himself, then it was Dana.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #15) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:28 am

Hi Plum. Even if that were true and the mods changed things around, the way Dana is trying to set me up doesnt seem like scumhunting at all. He appears to be more keen on trying to set me up with lies and misdirection. Do I look like some big game trophy that youre trying to bag, Dana? There is no case on me here.

Also, if that were true, then youre right about Xalxe. The whole exercise of role claims is absolutely useless and we are falling into the trap of depending on it already. This, combined that Xalxe is the champion of role claims, PLUS the fact that he cant even track of them properly doesnt shine a positive light on Xalxe either.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #16) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:44 am

@Tasky. Why are you still hankering on my old ideas? Olinea may have something to do with something, but he might be what he says he is. Its really uncanny that somehow that the three roles he submitted are suddenly thrust into the limelight and lovering people to blow up.

Im still choosing to not ignore the fact that Chesskid exploded. So yes, I think its peculiar that the explosion was done when it was done. Im starting to believe that Dana was deliberately trying to setup Olinea.

The fact that we are all focused on these roles and started the whole damn list has poisoned basic scumhunting anyways. It will take several pages to gather enough material to pinpoint additional scum the normal way now. So in the meantime, im going to hunt for the detonator Day 1 and hopefully assess the rest of the scum starting Day 2.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #17) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:20 pm

Hey Olinea, what exactly are you expecting to happen with that question?

Yea, whoever daykilled Chesskid, please confess so that we can lynch you. Even if you just sent in the role,you'll be suspicious enough top lynch anyways. I know that you probably would have confessed by now if you were town, buts ok, come on out and confess so we can lynch you.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (isolation #18) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:10 am

I'm aware that you asked who submitted an explodey role. I'm just saying that no one is coming forward because even if they just submitted it and never used it we would be going after them regardless. So why would anyone make that confession?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (isolation #19) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:16 am

oh hey, posted without reading a page. Damn. Now I need time to think about this.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #20) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:26 am

@Fishy. I already made it clear that I dont believe in this massclaiming nonsense and the focus on whos role is what. It clearly messes with my scumdar and I HATE it. No one is really going after scum, even after 15 pages everyone is just trying to make a sense of things still. I should have caught me a scum by now.

So now if Ender is a post bomber, Bunny is a vote nullifier, and Amrun is a loverer, which one is the scum now?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #21) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:36 am

All im seeing here is that we are back at 0. THIS is what happens when you make massclaims the focus.

So Fishy, are you saying in a roundabout way that Olinea should be lynched anyways just to be sure he doesnt flip scum and screws us in lylo?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #22) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:43 am

Youre not saying he shouldnt be either.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (isolation #23) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:03 am

Hey Ender, how many bombs do you have anyways? Just one?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #24) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:24 pm

OH WTF. Another god damn survey?? What is it with you people? You do realize that all the damn surveys do is give scum information on who to kill next? These surveys are nothing more than a vehicle to coach the scum. If Scum A gets listed in everyones list, then its time for Scum B to distance. Or if everyone is listing some townie as a scum, then scum knows not to kill that guy because he is lynch bait.

STOP GIVING AWAY YOUR INFORMATION

As a town, all you have is your reads and your vote. If you go around giving that shit away, all youre doing is giving the scum the advantage. Xalxe has now clearly gone back to his initial strategy of being useful; but not really. Now he is clearly fishing for leads.

Dana has quieted down in his voracity (Although he still HAS to list me now), now that I know for sure there isnt a detonator, Olinea and Dana arent obvious scum anymore. So, all I have left to go on is Ender being possible scum, but he is at least acting sincere. Xalxe, he essentially wants to do everything except scumhunt.

Unvote: Dana
Vote: Xalxe

As for a secondary scum, at this point of the game, I can almost guarantee that one of these lurkers is also scum:

Sevei
Tasky
Furcolow
brokenscraps
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (isolation #25) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:27 pm

Oh and I forgot to mention Plum. Looking at her lovering role, what exactly does that role do for the town? I sense more scum uses than town ones. I would have just voted for her, but im thinking she is going to be investigation bait anyways.

FOS: PLUM
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #26) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:15 am

Just looking at Xalxe's lack of a decent response just cements my suspicions of Xalxe being filthy scum. He keeps playing the game where he just skims the water and isn't really comitted to anything. That's usually a great indicator of scumminess. Scum have to remain flexible or else they can get pinned into a lie and caught.

My vote stays. Do we have any lurkers that need prodding?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (isolation #27) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:26 am

Pushing a lynch isnt the best idea? Then what the hell are we here for? We are here to search and destroy scum. We arent here to deceive people and hold back information and push out lies like YOU, ENDER, has already done. You want to shoot on me over nonsense? How about YOU take a look at Xalxe and tell us, why dont you enlighten us, why you feel that I, the one actually looking for scum is somehow more evil and scummy than Xalxe, or hell, even YOURSELF.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #28) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:11 am

What the hell Xalxe? I already explained all of this! Now youre playing the Defense Game where you continually ask for more and more evidence? Its already been explained why youre scum, dont ask for more trying to make everyone forget about whats already been explained.

SCUM SCUM SCUM!

My vote stays now.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #29) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:07 pm

I just love how somehow SIX (6) people are scum in Xalxe's eyes. Damn, even I dont try to cast a net and try to catch me SIX scum at the same time. It sounds more like he is trapped and is just trying to lash out and see what sticks. Funny how Xalxe was my initial scum before all of these silly detonator (and now post bomber) shenanigans were throwing me off.

Im pretty confident that we got ourselves some cornered scum here.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #30) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:47 pm

Xalxe wrote:
Xalxe wrote:
By scumlist, I presume you mean "people who are scum." Off the top of my head, it includes zoraster, DeathNote (who I believe I'm voting for, no?), InternetStranger, zajnet, furcolow, and maybe DemonHybrid and danakillsu.

Huh? This sure looks like a list of scum to me. You even called them "people who are scum". Do you think we are dumb, Xalxe?
Oh hey, I even miscounted. ITS actually SEVEN (7) people.

You know Xalxe, if you just go down the list of players and call them all scum, im sure you would catch a few in there.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (isolation #31) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:39 pm

Tajo is essentially full of crap. But I cant imagine one scum sticking his neck out so damn far for another. Thats just suicide once Xalxe flips scum. Im really really hoping that Tajo is just a misguided townie. I still like my Xalxe vote though.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (isolation #32) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:14 am

Now Xalxe is throwing out a bunch of informational WIFOM out there. He HAS to be scum, can we just lynch him now please?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (isolation #33) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:15 am

I think Ender is just too damn obvious to be scum. Post bombing isnt as deliberate as detonating, so it isnt so much of a slam dunk. His behavior is ridiculous, but again, no scum can possibly give themselves away that easily.

I guess in the end, ill join the Ender wagon if thats what it takes, but I so much prefer to lynch me XalxeScum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (isolation #34) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:36 am

In the meantime, lets lynch Xalxe before this game stalls even more.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #35) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:42 am

Im worried about XalxeScum!
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #36) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:26 pm

Fine. I still got my eye on you Xalxe!

Unvote: Xalxe
Vote Furcolow
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (isolation #37) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:54 am

Oh wow. I totally didn't even notice that one. Looks like a scumslip to me.

FOS on Xalxe for trying to stall on a scumslip lynch.
Apparently there was a connection between Coug and Furcolow too.

FOS: Xalxe
Vote: StrangerCoug[\b]
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #38) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:16 am

So XalxeScum, tell me this: Why wont you vote for CougScum?

Notice that CougScum said
MULTIPLE
Scumteams. Not
TWO
. He used the word
MULTIPLE
. So why are you stalling? Clearly the topic is "StrangerCoug, which scumteam is he on?" now, why are you being deliberate in your attempts to avoid the subject?

Why XalxeScum, WHY?

2FOS: Xalxe
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (isolation #39) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:41 pm

Vote: StrangerCoug

Just making sure it sticks. I wasnt too impressed with Tajo before, but he makes a good point about Coug. Anyone not voting for him is going to look suspicious as hell.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (isolation #40) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:20 am

Yea, Plum was hawt, but there never was enough cleavage in her videos.

There isnt much to say other than I still think Xalxe is still filthy scum. This one is easy, do an ISO on him for Day two. One liner posts, a bunch of useless speculation and babble about multiple scumteams, ZERO (0) scumhunting and a bunch of hemming and hawing on the now very dead StrangerCoug.

Vote: XalxeScum
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (isolation #41) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:25 am

Im starting to see the reasoning behind DeathNote as scum, but he is voting for XalxeScum now and he also voted for Furcolow. How is that taken into account? Which partner did he bus? I may be willing to switch my vote, but I really dont want to let Xalxescum continue to mock us with his presence.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (isolation #42) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:18 pm

Nocmen wrote:
Internet Stranger:
Votes Xaxle for the claim suggestion
Votes Olinea thinking that she detonated.
Blames Olinea for setting up Furc with the kill - Where did this idea come from? I can't find the link from Olinea to Furc regarding either of them being the possible detonator.
I do like his attacks though on Dana, seems very in line with someone who is questioning and actively scanning for scum.
I don't like his mentions of Furc though. I feel that it is likely IS is a partner with Furc.
Has actively focused on both SC and Xalxe. I don't like that he focuses so much on these people. Since his attack on Dana, I feel that he's tunneled a bit too much on 3/4 people.

I'm keeping my vote on IS for now, but I'm definitely curious to see Xalxe's response.

crap crap crap crap, Nice try painting me with a broad scumbrush. You make decent cases on the other two scumbags, a weaksauce case on me, but yet I warrant a vote?

Youre bringing up OLD points that have since changed once new information came out.
Im still on Xalxe for several reasons that have been brought out and explained to death by several people (Including you)
I left Olinea alone once the whole issue of the detonation was sorted out.
I thought Furc was just another unreadable VI full of nonsense. Oh gawd, if Furc was on my scumteam I would have steamrolled him so he wouldnt take me down with him. Otherwise, I normally ignore the VIs assuming that someone else will get rid of them early on in the game. (See: Chesskid, Cooldog, Furcolow)
When was the last time I even mentioned SC? That Day2 ended so fast we barely got to discuss anything.
And the case on Dana was directly tied to Olinea detonating.

Essentially, you have nothing, except my meta of ignoring the VI's like Furcolow.

Am I tunneling, FUCK YEA I AM, I think XALXE is SCUM. Of course im going to tunnel on him.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (isolation #43) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:23 am

What the hell, dont be such a hypocrite, you voted for Coug for the exact same reasons. You thought it was a slam dunk just as much as everyone else did and now youre trying to single me out on it too? Then you wonder why Tajo thinks youre a scumbag too.

The fact remains that Xalxe is my #1 scum read, whats your opinion on Xalxescum, Hybrid? None of this "He is strange" nonsense.
What about DeathNote? Scummy playstyle? META BULLSHIT, really?!?

Which scum are you trying to save here, Hybrid?

IGMEOY: DemonHybrid
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (isolation #44) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:40 am

Dude, I been calling for Xaxle's head since DAY 1. Once I finally get others to see the light and lynch that scum I will rejoice in my vindication. In the meantime, if other plausible scum come aboard, im lynching them too.

You want to make a case about bad arguments, go harass the one that made the initial crappy argument in the first place, not me. Its not my fault that it sounded good at the time and thats where the momentum shifted. By your logic, you should be all over Tajo. Inconsistent much?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (isolation #45) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:29 pm

You dont see me switching to DeathNote now, do you?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (isolation #46) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:43 am

Does he assrape you at night or something? What's his deal?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (isolation #47) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:54 am

Youre seriously going to tell me that CK and Cooldog dont find Xalxe scummy at all? Or Deathnote? But prefer to start a fight with someone new instead?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (isolation #48) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:36 am

Xalxe is just sitting there as superscum and mocking you all. He has ben doing this since Day 1. Why are you all ignoring him and making bullshit arguments and inane comments.

The topic is Xalxe: Are we lynching him or not?

Anyone not voting or discussing Xalxe (Or maybe DeathNote too) is going to look extremely suspicious. Stop trying to derail this shit, are we lynching Xalxe or not?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (isolation #49) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:56 am

populartajo wrote:
populartajo wrote:What the hell are you doing?
Xalxe is a non optymal lynch. Day 1 some people were voting him instead of Furcolow who is now confirmed scum. This gives Xalxe some town points as Im pretty sure its the lynch scum wanted until the last moment where Furc made the slip.
we should be lynching demonhybrid.
Arent there multiple scumteams? How is that any relevant? What are you trying to hide there, Tajo?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (isolation #50) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:21 am

If its a choice between XalxeScum, HybridScum or DeathNoteScum, im sticking with Xalxe. Last time someone convinced me that they were 100% sure that their guy was scum, Strangercoug got lynched.

Im not falling for it again until XalxeScum is lynched.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (isolation #51) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:45 am

But Tajo, Furcolow was a cop, it wasnt a fakeclaim. You cant trust claims in this game anyways since you dont know who they work for.
Additionally, how do you know scum werent parking votes on Furcolow thinking that Xalxe was a definite lynch?

If I recall correctly, Furcolow was riding easy and under not much threat until he screwed up and started making inconsistent claims. I have seen scum park votes on the secondary wagon just so they can fly under the radar easier. Pretty much how any scum that was voting for Furcolow on Day1 would be flying under your radar now.

Cute it out with the detonator. Townies were dead, I wanted answers. I was proven wrong and I dropped it.
And what is this scummy ability you speak of?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (isolation #52) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:19 am

And whats the point of picking them as your love subjects anyways? Just so you can have a nighttime QT?

Are you asking your lovers for information? Oh man, if I was scum and had that role, the first I would do is trick people into giving me targets to kill or trick them into revealing role info. Although, bonus points for warning people that they will look guilty to investigations.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (isolation #53) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:19 am

Oh yea, and lets lynch XalxeScum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (isolation #54) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:10 pm

V/LA until Sunday. I'm in Vegas getting drunk and stupid. I will try to keep up on my phone, but don't expect much from me. Don't worry, ill find you another scum when I get back just like I found Xalxescum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (isolation #55) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:41 pm

I'm ok with the Death Note vote right now. I'm willing to vote/hammer him as necessary, but I will wait a few days for more discussion before I vote. Normally I wouldn't wait, but I want to make more rereads since I'm mostly V/LA.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1079 (isolation #56) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:27 am

I like this Zajnet wagon. I think there was another person that had this big case on Zajnet (or was it Tajo?).

Anyways, I have done my own ISO on Zajnet and I cant argue with any of the points being made. I cant find anything too redeeming about him right now and that claim is just silly. I know its a free submit, but I cant see the point of a Flower Bomber not being called a Hippie Love Child or something similar instead.

Vote: Zajnet

PEDIT: I see Admiral posted. My vote is putting Zaj at L-1
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (isolation #57) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:19 am

So let me see if I understand this. A straight up KILLER is asking us to give him all the townie reads (ie: the reverse of the asked for scum reads) and in the same breath is still trying to place halos on both CoolDog and Chesskid and even on top of that attempting to paint Admiral and I in some sort of superevilbadman scumbrush when in the post right above it the angelic Cooldog was asking everyone to apply pressure.

Needless to say Mr. Killer, im less than impressed.

For all we know youre another one of them time traveling zombie recruiters and filling up the allegedly unconfirmed Group A with resurrected scum. With no Zoraster, we cant get any more info on what you do, yet my initial suspicion when you claimed is coming true. Youre now trying to dictate the game Demon. THAT is EXTREMELY scummy. ESPECIALLY if you turn out to be a god damn SK.

Needless to say, this little attempt at being a Killer White Knight is something im going to find suspicious no matter what happens.

FOS: DemonHybrid
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (isolation #58) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:48 am

For some reason, I thought Zoraster was dead.

I still dont trust DH, but I want to hear what Zoraster exactly submitted. Although the mod can make modifications as necessary. I would be extremely wary of clearing any sort of role with multiple kills, they usually turn out to be SK's. The possibility of DH targetting other killer roles, like Ender's could also lead to some sort of zombie recruiter style role as well.

I will NOT, ever, EVER clear DH as town.

FOS: Fishy
for being so quick to clear someone that is extremely likely to be dangerous.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (isolation #59) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:50 am

Now that I look at the list more closely, whats up with the lurkers? I completely forgot that Brokenscraps was in this game.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (isolation #60) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:08 am

WHA WHA WHA!?!?!?!?!?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (isolation #61) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:10 am

FAILING AT LYNCHING SCUM?!?!?!? TAKE THAT BACK! TAKE IT BACK NOOOOOOW!

You can talk smack about the people making cases on other people that didnt pan out, but MY case on XALXENINJASCUM was FUCKING SPOT ON.

Oh I cant wait to see you flip SK, Demon. I will dance a happy jig of joy.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (isolation #62) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:20 am

Why couldnt I be just a cool normal guy that was also doctored or bulletproofed? Or why couldnt you be roleblocked?

Why do you have to try to slip in the mental mind tricks and paint me as scum?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (isolation #63) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:27 pm

Fuck a massclaim. Tasky is SCUM.

Look at his ISO yourself. 16 posts the entire game? REALLY? Now all of a sudden you come out of the race like a doped up racehorse on this day ready to lead the town to victory? Do you seriously think we are that stupid, Tasky?
Tasky tunnels on Olinea like a fat man on a donut then disappears for days on end, reappears to put in an EXTREMELY opportunistic vote on Zajnet in order to get him lynched and now you want to hop on the white knight horse, ready to lead us to victory?

Now he sits there expecting us to give him even more information on who we think is innocent?

Im not buying it. Tasky cant be anything but SCUM.

In fact, fuck Chesskid too and his hollow threats, im voting TASKY and that vote aint changing.

Vote: Tasky

By the way, I dont buy the fact that Chesskid is suddenly 100% town. Thats bullshit and stupid for you all to not question his royalties. I dont trust anyone resurrected from the dead, and neither should none of you. Chesskid is also a GOD DAMNED KILLER. He admitted it so himself. Why the fuck would anyone kill someone new coming in other than fear of a new person reading the game from scratch and discovering something everyone else missed? Scum are NOTORIOUS for killing replacements. Just about every scumteam that I have been in has like an auto policy kill on replacements.

So how do you know Chesskid and cooldog dont come back as some sort of evil zombies. FUCK THAT, I will NOT trust them knowing that Chesskid can KILL. Dont you all find it odd that they arent dead yet? Confirmed town, two or maybe even three scumteams and yet Cooldog and Chesskid been alive for DAYS? That doesnt seem odd to anyone? Who said that Chesskid is still town (Other than Chesskid?)

FOS: Chesskid

Im not going to fall for any of this BS.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (isolation #64) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:33 pm

IRRELEVANT in this type of game where the mod can go all wacky and crazy on us. HERPADERPDERP!
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (isolation #65) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:38 pm

Im not expecting you to say anything different. All im saying is that I DONT TRUST YOU.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (isolation #66) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:33 pm

Fine. I will downgrade Chesskid to an IGMEOY, but that doesnt mean I trust him. Im not in the habit of crowning anyone King of the Townies. Im wary of a possible flip upon resurrection, but otherwise, im well aware that they did flip townies when they were dead.

IGMEOY: Chesskid

In the meantime, I would LOVE to see anyone tell me any sort of reason as to how Tasky is anything but scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1135 (isolation #67) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:11 am

Thanks admiral. Your point in ignoring anything I said about Tasky also leaves you with a glowing townie review as well. (That's sarcasm, btw)
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (isolation #68) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:30 pm

As much as I'm sure that Tasky is scum, I still want to hear something from him. I'm curious to see what sort of defense he can possibly muster.

Where are Fishy and Zoraster? They have been lurking for a long time now.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (isolation #69) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:07 pm

Look at cooldogs post, CK. He specifically mentions they are two people on the last line. I think the vote count is right.

Right now im waiting for Tasky and Zoraster.

Looking at Fishy's ISO, he said he was on V/LA until "Saturday" after the 16th, which is the 19th. And he posted already on the 22nd. This is too late in the game to be screwing around and im not taking ANY chances on some scum screwing us over via unknown flippery or massive endgame lurking.

So unless Fishy told the mod something in private, Fishy is massively lurking.

IGMEOY: Fishy

Additonally, now that I look at him, Zoraster went from super active scumhunter to having -0- content since the 10th (Even worse than Fishy)

IGMEOY: Zoraster

Now is NOT the time to be lurking, youre going to throw off everyone's scumreads. Right now, Tasky is the obvious scum, but tomorrow, we shall see.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1151 (isolation #70) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:25 am

The vote count is correct. It just looks like he put the wrong name on there.

So how long are we going to wait on Tasky, Fishy and Zoraster?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1154 (isolation #71) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:50 pm

That's it? We knew this already Zoraster.

Are you avoiding giving any sort of opinion on Tasky now? What is it with you people?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (isolation #72) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:09 am

Is Fishy the last person we need to hear from? If that's the case, I'm ready to lynch Tasky now. I doubt Tasky can do much to dissuade us from his scummyness at this point anyways.
We can prod fishy and find a replacement at night.

I think stalling would only favor the scum at this point.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (isolation #73) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:30 am

Youre at L-1 dude. Better start posting.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (isolation #74) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:04 pm

I'm giddy because we are going to lynch us some SCUM.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (isolation #75) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:28 am

Fishythefish wrote:My access is going to be pretty poor this weekend. WiR is Mafia C (look at his day 1 play), but we can't afford to lynch him. IS is Mafia A, and his kill flavour is "shoot" - the people who get "shot" have a tendency to suspect IS. His partner is most likely ThAd, but could be zoraster. Amrun looks like town.

WOW Fishy, youre just piling on layers upon layers of scumtasticness in one post alone.

First off, it almost sounds like youre deliberately trying to confuse the situation and only giving us partial reads here. You see, we all know scum has all the information but cant let anyone know that, so they try to conjure up what looks like epiphanies while just releasing out known scum information.

The first obvious one is your insistence on a mafia A. You already got called out on that and now youre trying to make it sound like youre merely speculating on some crazy bastard modding scheme. Im looking through the kills, there just arent enough kills to support the idea and youre trying to dismiss the point that breaks your "theory" with a simple hand wave (like a jedi mind trick) and trying to paint them as inconsequential cross kills. If there really has been an extreme amount of crosskills, then all these scum teams really suck.

Im thinking that Fishy knows more than he is letting on and trying to shepherd us into something that favors fishy (and his scum team?)

Trying to analyze the kills here, my opinion in (parenthesis):
The only prolific night killers have been the "Shooters" and the "Wipers". Since unlike Fishy, we cant say for sure a Maf A exists, im going to label them Maf B and Maf C.

Accounting for the two Demon kills, that means that the revered scum teams have the following kill record.

MAF B - 3/6
MAF C - 4/6

Now Fishy wants to tell us that there is also ANOTHER scum team out there that sucks even more and only got kills on Night 4 and Night 5.

Team Fishy - 2/6

(DEMON) 6. ender241 - Post Bomber - Sniped Night Zero

(MAF B) 14. danakillsu - Forgetfull Freddy - Shot Night One

(MAF C) 2. Plum - Cupid - Wiped Out Night Two
(DEMON) 5. Sevei - Silencer - Sniped Night Two

(MAF B) 10. Nocmen - Town Chain Reaction Neighborizer - Shot Night Three

(MAF C) 8. poplartajo - Compulsive Leader - Wiped Out Night Four
16. Olinea - Yosarianite - Blasted Night Four

(MAF C) 12. CryMeARiver brokenscraps - Angry Ghost With A Loooooong Memory - Wiped Out Night Five
22. DemonHybrid - Time Traveling Killer - Blasted Night Five

(MAF B) 17. chesskid3 - Drug Dealer and Lover - Shot Night Six
(MAF C) 19. CooLDoG - Background Noise and Lover - Wiped Out Night Six

We can even change it around and make Fishy's Scum Team A the badass wiper killers and make Tasky/Xalxe a bunch of dolts that only got two kills late in the game. If we are on that note, we can even say that the Fishy mystery scum team was lurking a lot and missing sending in kills at night, which would point to Fishy. (But thats a loooongshot that I wont take).

So whats my point you ask? My point is that I just dont see in the kills that would lead anyone to believe in a third scum team unless that person has some sort of inside knowledge. Fishy's insistence leads me to believe that he has some sort of inside knowledge.
Fishythefish wrote:My access is going to be pretty poor this weekend. WiR is Mafia C (look at his day 1 play), but we can't afford to lynch him. IS is Mafia A, and his kill flavour is "shoot" - the people who get "shot" have a tendency to suspect IS. His partner is most likely ThAd, but could be zoraster. Amrun looks like town.
His "Cant afford to lynch WiR" quote is especially damning. Is he protecting WiR and trying to get us to lynch someone else? Why?

Assumption:
If there are only two scumteams, its the best interest of the town to find the last Mafia B member and reduce the number of kills. Honestly, I think thats the only chance we got.
Its the interest of the scum to get down to that lylo situation with extra kills at night. Scum team 1 wants to finish off scum team two at the end. This is assuming 3 man scum teams, which I derive that from the fact that I dont think the blasted kills are from a scum team (2kills 6nights? LOL), and the two kills last night indicate that scum team B and C are still around.

Fishy is only scum if he was either the last Mafia B member or some rogue Mafia A guy (Based on his seemingly inside knowledge). Additionally, Fishy's ISO indicates that he went after Furc Day one, but disappeared after lynching Xalxe. Perhaps he was trying to lay low after that bus? He knew Tasky was pretty much gone yesterday too, werent you hemming and hawing on putting down that vote on Tasky fishy? The only defense I can give you is that its wild and risky to double bus in a game, but you didnt exactly bus anyone, you joined wagons were your buddies were pretty screwed anyways.

I agree that WiR is EXTREMELY likely to be Mafia C, based on the lack of content, the Furc interactions and again, suddenly being more active (ala Tasky).

But right now, I want Mafia B dead and gone in order to reduce the number of kills. Otherwise there are three scum teams (HOW?!?) and im screwed anyways.

Vote: Fishy
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (isolation #76) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:41 am

I can play this game too!!
Using Fishy's scenario:

Town: IS/X/Y
Scum C: WiR
Scum A: Fishy/Z

So Fishy is the lynch.

Fishy is only building a case on me on extremely circumstantial evidence. Thats just plain awful. I been so obv. town this whole game it gets to the point its ridiculous for you to even start this nonsense against me. Technically you could paint anyone into this spot the way youre building your case.

Fishy has a slot to fill in his little chart and he just so happened to pick me.

We already lynched Tasky who was trying the very same strategy Fishy is employing just a day ago. Lurk lurk lurk, come up with some lame v/la excuse, then come out guns blazing at crunch time: "Oh hey im now the people's champion. Here is some great tasting WiFOM for all of you, drink up!"

I think I did some math wrong, we really dont have enough townies left to endure another day after all. So if Fishy doesnt want to lynch WiR, there has to be another reason. I assumed it was because he was the last Team B since CK pretty much had admitted to killing CMAR with the blasting and attributed those kills to CK. Now with CK dead and no blasting, that scenario was fitting. But if that was true, then the town is pretty much lost then.

So lets do assume that we have a complete fail team A that cant kill worth a crap. Looking at the way things are shaping up then Fishy's insistence on not lynching WiR means that right now he needs a winning scenario.

Or even:
(Im starting to like this one)

Scum C: Z
Scum A: Fishy/WiR

Or even worse:

Town: IS
Scum C: X/Y
Scum B: WiR

The worst:
Town: Fishy/IS/X
Scum A: Y/Z

Either way, the most damning point of all is the way Fishy is trying to paint us into one scenario. Im trying to figure out why. Why try to get us to not lynch WiR no matter what? Why fill in a specific spot in his little chart with me, someone who has been actively searching for scum all game (Without the lurking) and not someone like say Admiral, or Zoraster? Fishy is really truly saying that I am the scummiest of them all based circumstantial WiFOMy (at best) kills based on whatever opinions he thought about dead people? Hey Fishy, do you know who else was on my ass? Xalxe was on my ass too. Is he just an exception? Did you forget who youre playing here with? Dont you think that a lot of come people dont come after me every game? (This includes you now)

The fact that you choose to come after me instead of some of the others is the best evidence of all. Add that the whole WiR "Dont lynch him", coupled with the painted corner strategy of yours. Im now thoroughly convinced that youre scum trying to pull off a manipulating ploy here at the end. The scenarios dont even matter anymore. They are all WiFOMy now. You pushing for a specific one right off the bat implicates scum trying to manipulate the situation for his needs.

Its time to lynch Fishy.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (isolation #77) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:09 pm

If for some ungodly reason llama is truly screwing with us and not including a mafia A, then fish is the last B teamer and LLama has fucked us anyways.

Either way, Fishys attempt at holding off on WiR and coming after is a good indicator that he is scum. Add to that the sudden white knight act, etc etc. Fishy HAS to be scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (isolation #78) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:27 pm

I'm saying that I initially thought it impossible, but now after reviwing it further its quite possible. I'm also saying that either way Fishy is scum and must be lynched. We can't just go with the sole scenario he painted when there are other scenarios out therem Fishy tried to make his sacenario convincing, hence it must be a trap, especially when he is using me as the lynch bait.

Fishy MUST be lynched.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1251 (isolation #79) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:05 am

So Fishy gives a decent analysis on the play of ThAd and Zora that points to them being very likely scum, very similar to the reasons used on WiR (which pretty much everyone agrees with). So thats three players who he lists as possibly scum lynch candidates (out of 5), but yet chooses to come up with a crappy excuse full of WiFOM and rampant speculation to come after me with instead.

Now Fishy throws his hands in the air and asks "What did I do?".

Fishy must have assumed that he could get an easy lynch out of me, whether its from meta reasons or figured since he thinks the others are scummier, he could get them to go along with him (I think I like that explanation better) for their own scummy selfish reasons. It makes sense really. Assume a townie playing with a bunch of scum, it would be much easier to band the scummiest elements against town than the other way around (Which we can see it isnt working for Fishy).

He is even baiting ThAd out there now to gauge whether we would be willing to switch out votes away from him now. Bus attempt perhaps to gain credibility for tomorrow? I wont get too far into that, its full of WiFOM anyways.

Fishy all of a sudden is Captain America here to save us all after all sorts of V/LA and unspectacular play when he was around before too. I dont buy it. I agree with ThAd, we might as well lynch the scummiest player we got since there are still too many branches of role speculation to go through. Im pretty convinced that Fishy is our lynch today.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (isolation #80) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:50 am

Zoraster is trying to focus our attention back to WiR.

Zoraster is alluding that there is no Mafia A.
If there is no Mafia A, then Fishy is still the most likely Mafia B.
Zoraster is doing his best to avoid dealing with Fishy and even went as far as to proclaim him full on town despite everyone else being suspicious of Fishy.
No mention of Zora on who could be Mafia B then.

Zora finally makes a post after what we assume is a strong and deep analytical re-reading and the content is rather underwhelming. He sure contributed more before didnt he? I mean he made 10 minute videos!

The conspiracy theorist in me says that Zoraster is in cahoots with Fishy, so he avoids bandwagoning Fishy, focuses on WiR, and denies the existence of a Mafia A (Zora and Fishy) and is trying to get us to lynch his competition (Mafia C - WiR).

Im not falling for this. This is classic scum play. My vote on Fishy stays. And the more Zora continues to avoid Fishy, the more convinced I will that they are scum together.

Based on Zora's play, im convinced that Fishy is the right move here. I dont know why you all are giving Zora so much credit after massive disappearances and scummy behavior.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1273 (isolation #81) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:31 am

We are sitting here in a giant Mexican Standoff. There is a certain uneasyness because we are dealing with a huge unknown over which one is the losing scenario. You dont know the reason why person X is pushing one scenario over another when person Y is pushing another likely scenario. This day is full of fear, uncertainty and doubt. Everyone is looking suspicious to everyone else.

Amrun has her suspicions on everyone.
WiR has his suspicions on everyone.
ThAd has his suspicions on everyone.
IS has his suspicions on everyone.
Fishy has his suspicions on everyone.

Zoraster is ready to just hand over the "King of all Townies" crown to Fishy though. Why? Why would anyone do that? Especially at this point? Even Fishy on his reads just says "likely" town once and everyone else is possible scum. Thats what im talking about. Its not just a mere disagreement. Its a complete reversal of what everyone else is doing. Does that not look scummy to anyone else?

No one else thinks Fishy is the supreme white knight, untouchable by corruption or filth, here to save us all from the scum. So why is Zora completely exonerating him when the rest of us have our suspicions? Why?

In the end if you all decide to lynch WiR at Zora's request instead thats fine. I just know what when Fishy come over to me like a really scummy suspicious looking Monty Hall and offers me to go with scenario A, im most likely to distrust him and go with scenario B.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1280 (isolation #82) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:53 am

Im going to vote for Rome:

Rome clearly was trying to buddy up on me against Fishy.
Suddenly he is around more (like most of you)
He has an ability that makes him show up guilty? (LOL)
His play has been relatively scummy regardless.

Im not going to convince all of you to lynch Fishy today anyways
At this point, we could lose under just about any scenario anyways

Vote: WheninRome

I still prefer Fishy, but oh well.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1295 (isolation #83) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:49 pm

My favorite part was when WiR flipped town.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (isolation #84) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:07 am

Hell yea Amrun for MVP. I was suprised she wasnt killed the last few days.

SIX attempts on my life, starting night one? I feel the love.
I can see Fishy is just as well liked as well.
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”