Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #87 (isolation #1) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:51 pm

Post by Chocolate Cake »

This Kagetora wagon sucks. Big time. Scum are definitely riding this one.

evilpacman18, MrBump, parknourie, Rain, vatesi were all/are all voting Kagetora at sometime.

EMP is acting like a fool, but his convictions scream town to me.
MrBump's jump is pretty null to me. Parroted reasoning, but it's early on.
parknourie's is a scummy jump. First off with the awkward filler "lol, look at all the ppl in my other games." Second, he uses the AtE reasoning (which is a nulltell at best) to jump onto the wagon. Also, "solidifying" your vote on page 3 = uber tunnelling = scummy as f@#$
Rain is another crappy jump shrouded in theory which anyone who passed 3rd grade math would know.
vatesi's vote is scummy because he doesn't mention the vig kill at all (and actually never does, even when andrew calls him on it).

VOTE: parknourie
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #89 (isolation #2) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by Chocolate Cake »

What, for white knighting? Yeah, well I call them as I see them.

What about you andrew, what's your take on the kage wagon? I've noticed you've done a pretty good job avoiding giving a comment about it.
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #92 (isolation #3) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:06 pm

Post by Chocolate Cake »

wizrak wrote:I mean Agreeing to Andrew not the snake
Oh, so the chainsaws come out to play, huh?

Here, let me outline the "connection" (scumtells) in cased you missed it:
  • Voting a relatively new player based on a nonscumtell, AtE (and no, I'm not playing the "newbie card"; Kage is a newer player and thus more prone to AtEing, that's a fact; go read through the newbie games if you don't believe me)
  • "Solidifying" a vote on page 3 with a nonscumtell.
  • Gut
Also, where's your vote going, mr. buddy buddy with andrew?
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #96 (isolation #4) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:16 pm

Post by Chocolate Cake »

andrew94 wrote:@chocolate who are you talking to with your 3 points
That's my analysis of park's play so far.
andrew wrote:fianlly, whats white knighting. i am of the opinion that you are mafia (therefore you know kage is not mafia, so your trying to gain some town cred, like .,, (cannot put into words)
Yes, that's white knighting.

Yeah, that can be applied as a scumtell in certain situations, but I don't care, because I'm not going to just sit passively and let the scum think they can get away with an easy wagon (and, let's not beat around the bush, it
is
a failwagon and I can't be the only townsperson to think that).
andrew wrote:also, i kinda taught the initial bandwagon was for pressure, but vatesi just popped him to l1, then popped him out of it. i think kage claiming vigilante is premature, and theres no way to prove it (cos night actions so many) and because theres 2 vigs, its hard to verify. and so it adds to his scumminess
OK, I guess I could see how you think that (I disagree, but OK).

Now, there's no way you can convince me that this wagon is all town, regardless of kage's alignment. Who do you think is scum on it? Also, do you think that guy with a cat in his avatar is scum?
parknourie wrote:
andrew94 wrote:ok if kage flips town, choclate cake is scum
Agreed.
But I say Kage is stronger scum atm.
Lol? Way to fail.
You're accusing both of us of being scum. Andrew was just accusing me of being scum is kage flipped town, so you really don't agree, and now you can't use the same logic in saying I'm scum as andrew. So, what's your reason?
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #99 (isolation #5) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:24 pm

Post by Chocolate Cake »

parknourie wrote:
Vote: Chocolate Cake

Totally not on my side on this game.
Hm, I didn't think you would start flailing for another few pages, but so much the better.
park wrote:also, wasamasas also puts a random vote when someone is L1, and doesnt comment on the whole thing.
This answers my previous question.
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #100 (isolation #6) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:25 pm

Post by Chocolate Cake »

wizrak wrote:VOTE: chocalate cake

You are taking the random vote stage WAY TOO SERIOUSLY
What are you talking about?
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #114 (isolation #7) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:29 pm

Post by Chocolate Cake »

Chocolate Cake wrote:
wizrak wrote:VOTE: chocalate cake

You are taking the random vote stage WAY TOO SERIOUSLY
What are you talking about?
Still want to know this, wizrak.

aaah fencesits like a pro.
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #117 (isolation #8) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:37 pm

Post by Chocolate Cake »

aaah400 wrote:and for Chocolate Cakes sake, im not fencing, i actually said a fact which you may be scum and u think i was fencing. nervous?
How does anything you said so far point to me as scum?

Also, nervous? That's what you can scrap the bottom of the barrel for? Projecting much?
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #146 (isolation #9) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:47 am

Post by Chocolate Cake »

andrew94 wrote:@aah400 do you know what counterclaim means?
Forget that, does he know what "buddying" means? (I think that's what he's accusing me of, but I'm not entirely sure)
wizrak wrote:As you want to know about wat I just said (which is SOOOOOOOO SIMPLE) , like it said, people vote random chinks to see their reaction, and ur's (well was) VERY SERIOUS

DO U GET IT KNOW?
First off, either cut out the condescending tone or spell words correctly.

Second off, we had a wagon up to L-2 and a claim at that point. I think that qualifies as "serious."
wizrak wrote:As I was flicking through the forum, I found that Klazam DID NOT WRITE ANYTHING SO FAR,
I suspect him of waiting for the day to end without much trouble

Therefore, VOTE: Klazam
Well, there's a very easy way to find out if Klazam is just not posting here. Let's look up his posts site-wide...

Nope, doesn't look like he's been on since his first post.
Kage wrote:As a final note, as I still do not see sufficient reason to truly lynch anybody thus far, with no actions and merely words that can be interpreted and misinterpreted, truthful and deceitful, I'm going to go with what I truly believed was the right course of action and...
You were run up to L-2 and forced to claim in a matter of a couple pages. Regardless of how you flip, I will eat my own s$#% if all those wagoners are town.

Who's the scum?
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #147 (isolation #10) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:53 am

Post by Chocolate Cake »

This is a public service announcement reminding everyone that park is still scum and in desperate need of votes.
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #157 (isolation #11) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:34 am

Post by Chocolate Cake »

parknourie wrote:My side = Town.
The end of the story.
Not a convincing way to prove your innocence.

Rain is right. MrBump is probably scum, but I'm not following the train of thought on Kage. Rain, could you help me out there?
MrBump wrote:Also, you say I'm "probably scum" yet your vote is on Kage and you have barely commented on him. Do elaborate.
^This is completely not true, and comes off as grasping at straws.

P. Edit:

DAMN YOU, NINJA PACMAN!!!!
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #165 (isolation #12) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:47 am

Post by Chocolate Cake »

Note to Kage: I advise you get an avatar. It's nice to put a picture with a name.

Kage is proving to us the value of the newbie game (the argument on no-lynching, the defeatism). EPM has yet to prove why Kage is scum though.
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #181 (isolation #13) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:43 pm

Post by Chocolate Cake »

MrBump wrote:I'm grasping at straws in my, what, third post in the thread? Are you actually serious? Despite the fact I already posted a "wall" about how I think three, possibly a fourth (I know there's three but yeah) are scum? Are you out of your mind?
Completely serious. Your "wall" is irrelevant to this issue. Rain talked about Kage, but you framed a question to make him look scummy and put him on the defensive.
BTW, there's 4 scum.
MrBump wrote:I just noticed, I EVEN SAID I WAS USING THE LOGIC IN THE SAME POST. LRN2READ.
Are you telling
me
to LRN2READ? You need to can that, because I think I'm one of the few people here who is reading the thread.
MrBump wrote:^Dat too is true.

The rule SPECIFICALLY STATES no talking outside of forum posting. Your friend IRL is not forum posting.

Why did you sign up for an Open game before a Newbie game?
Quit harking on that friend issue.
Klazam wrote:
evilpacman18 wrote:More people need to post more stuff in this thread.
AGREED. (i know that includes me)

Kage V.S. Pacman feels like a townie on a townie to me. Kage is being stupid. I suggest you (Kage) to read the wiki, and a couple newbie games to understand how things go in this site. Their arugement is quite distracting.

My gut is telling me to VOTE: wizrak. The reason for that is NOT OMGUS. Its because when i read over the game, hes the one who gives out the least information possible in his posts. One-liners do not make a post useful. Opinions and scumhunting do.

Preview edit: KAGE- A LYNCH IS TOWN's ONLY WAY TO GET INFORMATION ON D1. A lynch forces people to take sides, cast votes, form opinions. without a lynch, mafia coast to a easy victory, through the use of WIFOM. Night is not public, Day is.
OK, so you agree with me that kage looks town?

Look at his wagon, then, and tell me who you think the opportunistic scum are, please.
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #188 (isolation #14) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by Chocolate Cake »

Klazam wrote:Cake- I want wizrak to be lynched ATM, but speaking of the Kagewagon, The scummiest of the three has to be MrBump.

Wizrak is worse, anyway.
The kagewagon was only 3? I think I remember it being a bit bigger.

So, what do you not like about MrBump?
Rain wrote:So.... Kage is scum, MrBump looks more like MrBus,
and the third's active lurking
. Amirite?
Agree w/ bolded (Klazam, maybe cat or vatesi).
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #199 (isolation #15) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:51 pm

Post by Chocolate Cake »

wizrak wrote:As I was reading down the massive Sherlork try-hards posting ugly stuff, I figured that Chocolate cake and Klazam have a rather clear teamwork as if they know each other either due to the fact they are friends or they are both scums trying to collaborate.
Cos in every Chocolate cake's responce to Klazam always had the word "AGREE" on it and backed him up
OK, first off, don't ever say that again. I'm pretty sure Sherlock Holmes would add more cocaine to his pipe if he ever met you.

Second off, I was agreeing with RAIN about the ACTIVE LURKERS (naming KLAZAM as one of these). Also, when I was talking to Klazam in the first thing you quoted, I was trying to wring more info out of him because he was being minimalistic.
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #218 (isolation #16) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:48 am

Post by Chocolate Cake »

EPM, the next time you criticize my scumhunting, I'm going to be a little pissed.
MrBump wrote:Because reaction testing doesn't exist. I ask questions in games all the time to see how people react. Fuck.
Not buying it
Klazam wrote:Let's say two vigs claim. One doctors claim to protect each vig. This leaves us with four docs to protect anybody they want, creating a ton of wifom. If a vig dies here, then obviously that doc who is protecting the vig is scum, and that scumbag is lynched. Thoughts?
SK and mafia stacking kills blows a hole in this otherwise-OK plan.
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #227 (isolation #17) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:10 am

Post by Chocolate Cake »

Forget the "parroting" issue (I'm not even sure what that's referring to).
MrBump wrote:I'm not scum so Rain is ConfScum.

I just used some logic that had been used in this thread by two of those three people.

I also dislike the way Kage is so keen on NL'ing because we might hit Town, but as he's a Vig, and he seems to think Mafia is nothing but lucky guessing, he has a low chance of hitting Mafia. WHAT THE FU-

Also, you say I'm "probably scum" yet your vote is on Kage and you have barely commented on him. Do elaborate.
The bolded is scummy. We called you down on it, and you just dismiss it with "lolreactiontesting" which is you trying to climb out of the grave you dug along with your cutsie "bitch please" pictures. Rain is also spot on in that you're going along with the easiest targets: Kage/wizrak/parknourie, aaah or vatesi. Kage is dropping a bunch of null newbtells that EPM is pushing hard for some unknown reason, but you're riding the EPM wave there. wizrak and aaah are probably not scum, they just don't know how to play the game. vatesi and park are actually kind of scummy, but I'm not really seeing that much thought from you as to why they are.

tl,dr: You failed, scum.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: MrBump
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #238 (isolation #18) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:14 pm

Post by Chocolate Cake »

bump wrote:If you haven't noticed, I reaction test constantly and ask questions a lot. I can even link you to another game I did it a lot in if you want.
You think that's the scummiest thing to happen all game?

Also, yes, it was one of the scummiest things to happen all game.
bump wrote:Going for the ridiculously obvious ones, "Lynch me" from Kage,
not a scumtell
bump wrote:"You're not on my side" from parknourie. PARKNOURIE CALLED YOU CONFSCUM BECAUSE YOU WERE ON DIFFERENT SIDES. How can you not see that as scummy?
Didn't say I didn't. That's really the only thing you find scummy about him, though?
bump wrote:Again, I'm opportunistic when I say three people are scummy? Really? So I'm only allowed to find people scummy if no one finds them scummy yet? That's basically what you've said. Stop and listen to yourself.
That's basically not what I said.
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #242 (isolation #19) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by Chocolate Cake »

parknourie wrote:@mod - Can you give a vote count plz?

I don't mind hammering MrBump (as everyone would agree), but I need to know what he is on now before I ask him to claim. L-2, I believe...L-1? The better.
Thanks for reminding everyone that you're scum.
park's last post wrote:
MrBump wrote:Can we lynch Kage now?
Sure. I was suspicious of Kage from the beginning.
Unvote
Vote: Kagetora
You wouldn't mind hammering someone you went along with a page ago? Plus, fake cautiousness w/ the vote counting thing.
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #250 (isolation #20) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:06 pm

Post by Chocolate Cake »

Is anybody besides me really starting to hate this MrBump wagon (which happened entirely too quickly, while the park wagon never really got off the ground)?

Rereading time.
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #253 (isolation #21) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:38 pm

Post by Chocolate Cake »

First off, Kage, get your vote off of no-lynch. Mafia 101 can come later, but we're not no lynching today, OK?

Now, to business.

Kagetora: EPM, MrBump, Parknourie, Rain, vatesi
MrBump: Cake, wizrak, EPM, Rain, Parknourie, (aaah with an FoS)

When I went back to look at those names for Kagetora, I also found that when I initially voted park, I got the #$%^ chainsawed out of me. I think I was on the right track.

Cake psuedowagon: andrew, park, wizrak, aaah (with the bizarre accusation later that I was scum with park)

Park is in all three lists. Rain is relatively late on both real wagons, but his ISO seems redeeming to me (especially considering he called MrBump out earlier). aaah is another notable name, though he's hard to read. wizrak is just...wizrak.

Yeah, I think I liked a park lynch better; being in the company of park and aaah on the MrBump wagon isn't a good feeling.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Parknourie
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #260 (isolation #22) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:06 am

Post by Chocolate Cake »

MrBump wrote:Cool story bro, scumteam is still Kage/park/wizrak.
Oh, you're not mafia, you're the SK.

Thanks for clarifying for us.

I'm tempted to revote you (if you are the SK, it means getting rid of one possible NK altogether), but I'm not near 100% confident on you like I am on park.
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #263 (isolation #23) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:23 am

Post by Chocolate Cake »

Because it's on scum?

What are you asking?
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #265 (isolation #24) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:25 am

Post by Chocolate Cake »

MrBump wrote:I fail to see how that makes me the SK. Having suspicions makes me TP? Ahem;

@Mod:
Cake is voting Park, not aaah.
aaah is voting me. herpderp

You've slipped several times. You've always said there were
scum (there are really 4), and you always keep putting people on a
team
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #267 (isolation #25) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:30 am

Post by Chocolate Cake »

MrBump wrote:First, how's that a slip for me being SK? Second, I don't really think of TP of scum. They're more two teams of scum, so there's
one team of three
, the SCUM, then a team of one, the SK.
Yes, and you selectively scumhunt for that one team of three.

That's how it's a slip.
MrBump wrote:I put them on a team because they're all fucking obvious. They're all really scummy, even if they're not really LINKED, I could see them all being scum.
You can get off your high horse, because it's not obvious...at all.
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #274 (isolation #26) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:54 am

Post by Chocolate Cake »

MrBump wrote:Which is why people agree with me. I cba to upload another Bitch Please pic.
*pukes on MrBump*
aaah400 wrote:
Vote:MrBump
u look a bit stressed out now. R u panicking to survive now?
and i dont like what u post e.g. (Bitch please)
Attention all the people on the bumpwagon,

This is the company you're in.

More park votes please.

Also, I will be a very sad person if aaah isn't dead by daybreak tomorrow.
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #279 (isolation #27) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:03 pm

Post by Chocolate Cake »

evilpacman18 wrote:Park has barely posted. We're not lynching him today.
^Everyone, please ignore this.
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #282 (isolation #28) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:35 pm

Post by Chocolate Cake »

evilpacman18 wrote:Every time Kage posts I consider suicide.
DON'T SAY THAT
Kagetora wrote:
Chocolate Cake wrote:First off, Kage, get your vote off of no-lynch. Mafia 101 can come later, but we're not no lynching today, OK?
As many times as I've gotten this, in my own eyes I cannot justify a lynch yet.
Dude, if you really are the compulsive vig, you really need to get over that regardless of what happens today.
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #301 (isolation #29) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:06 am

Post by Chocolate Cake »

Kagetora wrote:
Rain wrote:Kage, there is just... I don't even...

*breathe*

Grow a pair. Vote for someone.
Let's just say I agreed with you for a second. Who do I vote for? The people who are honestly attracting my attention both have plenty of votes on them already, and changing from an ardent nl stance to voting either of them looks awfully scummy, which I seem to already have a rep for. Plus, one of the two has been hammering me from day 1. Going for a hammer would only increase the apparent scumminess.
IT'S NOT SCUMMY TO PLAY THE DAMN GAME!
parknourie wrote:I am now realising what a difficult position I am in this game and what an annoying player MrBump is.
I claim Doctor btw (I think someone wanted me to claim but don't remember who).
I want to lynch MrBump.
^Can we plllllleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee lynch park now?

andrew is active lurking.

Lynch one of: andrew, park, aaah

I'm going to be pretty pissed if one of those three isn't today's lynch.
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #356 (isolation #30) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:17 am

Post by Chocolate Cake »

Rain wrote:Chocolate Cake (Carrotcake? Or is it a coincidence?) is on crack. One of {Kagetora, MrBump,Vatesi} should be lynched.
Well screw you, I think you're wrong.

Here's why.

andrewA lot more scummy when you go back through his ISO.

Made a lot of posts at the beginning of the game, though none really say much of anything. Here's a real post:
andrew94 wrote:ok if kage flips town, choclate cake is scum
At first I ignored this, but at best, this is a sloppily thrown out assertion with nothing to back it up and at worst, it's a way to silence dissent about a really shitty wagon. Scummy.
andrew wrote:fianlly, whats white knighting. i am of the opinion that you are mafia (therefore you know kage is not mafia, so your trying to gain some town cred, like .,, (cannot put into words)
Yeah, of course you can't put it into words when your feet are held to the fire about it.
andrew wrote:wizrak continues to amuse/make my eyes bleed with his fail.

@chocolate, im pretty sure i wrote the 2nd quote.

also, did u say vatesi or wasamasas is the guy in the cat avatar? if so, why did evilpacman name him town, if its wasasmasas, wasamasas is not a newb player, so yes

@wasamasas, it aint random voting stage anymore, someone just got put on L1 and you ignored that. (and if u said it was gut, then it is not truely random is it = =)
Veneer of "lolfail" detected.

Still in tunnel mode with no serious convictions here.

...fades into the background for a while.....
andrew wrote:err even thought kage is extremely scummy we shouldnt lynch a claimed vig unless theres 2 cc's

claiming is bad (10 doctors 2 vigs claim)

then mrbump saying kage wizrak and park are scum
i agree with the park one, look at his post 224, thats so sus. wizrak is also using barely coherent english (annoying).
mrbump is also ANNOYING (BITCH PICTURES) and most people (evil) are voting him cos hes annoying
and then rain is voting mrbump because 'kage isnt picking up steam'.

vote park
fos wizrak rain
OK, first off, why didn't you say anything about kage being "extremely scummy" before?
Also, I don't really see much reasoning for the park vote. Just a post number thrown out there.
Most of your post is scolding others for either being annoying or voting others because they're annoying.
andrew wrote:@chocolate cake, im not active lurking. i post once.twice a day cos i go to school unless its weekends (also i have maths test 2morrow)
Notice I'm not calling you down about how frequently you post. And yes, you are active lurking when your ISO looks like an MD thread.
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #360 (isolation #31) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:17 pm

Post by Chocolate Cake »

evilpacman18 wrote:Cake, why have you been ignoring vatesi the entire game?
Yeah, don't try to pull over that shit on me, because I can name a few players you've ignored.
Chocolate Cake wrote:This Kagetora wagon sucks. Big time. Scum are definitely riding this one.

evilpacman18, MrBump, parknourie, Rain, vatesi were all/are all voting Kagetora at sometime.

EMP is acting like a fool, but his convictions scream town to me.
MrBump's jump is pretty null to me. Parroted reasoning, but it's early on.
parknourie's is a scummy jump. First off with the awkward filler "lol, look at all the ppl in my other games." Second, he uses the AtE reasoning (which is a nulltell at best) to jump onto the wagon. Also, "solidifying" your vote on page 3 = uber tunnelling = scummy as f@#$
Rain is another crappy jump shrouded in theory which anyone who passed 3rd grade math would know.
vatesi's vote is scummy because he doesn't mention the vig kill at all (and actually never does, even when andrew calls him on it).

VOTE: parknourie
vatesi dropped a few towntells since then. I don't suspect him much.
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #371 (isolation #32) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:48 pm

Post by Chocolate Cake »

andrew wrote:your mafia, trying to gain town credit, by protecting someone who you know is not mafia, dur/
What did you think I meant by "silencing dissent"?
That's a stupid assertion that you're just throwing out there to make me look scummy, and you completely ignored the fact that I actually analyzed the wagon and came up with likely suspects.
andrew wrote:cos you , park and wasasmas have shown greater scu mminess
My scuminess? You never mentioned that outside the isolated post, either.
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #377 (isolation #33) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:15 pm

Post by Chocolate Cake »

I hate all of you now.

You know that right?
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #407 (isolation #34) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:20 pm

Post by Chocolate Cake »

andrew94 wrote:@chocolate, huh? i did say u were scummy for the white knighting so called
Yeah, well it's just straight up bullshit then, isn't it scum.
aah wrote:Thats the only thing you say. Besides posting anything useful. Stop failing
aah wrote:Thats the only thing you say. Besides posting
anything useful
. Stop failing
aah wrote:Besides posting
anything useful
aah wrote:
anything useful
aah wrote:
anything useful
[i]aah[/i] wrote:
anything
useful
ARE YOU FRICKIN' KIDDING ME?
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #410 (isolation #35) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by Chocolate Cake »

Seriously, andrew, I'm not taking any more shit from you. Stop condescending. Because you clearly didn't understand what I was getting at.

aaah telling anyone else to be useful is pretty rich.
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #474 (isolation #36) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:48 pm

Post by Chocolate Cake »

evilpacman18 wrote:That happened to me once. I replaced in at night and was killed that same night. Sucked. Anyway. I'd like to formally apologize for sheeping Cake. Obviously I'm taking his reads less seriously from here on out.
Nice to see I'm getting dismissed for one bad read. I'm sure you've never had any of those.
Kagetora wrote:
MrBump wrote:Wow, sucks to be DLG...

Kage, who'd you "kill"?

Wasamas/DLG seems an incredibly random kill, though. Who would go for him?
You.
Anyone who protected MrBump needs to come out now. If I am a doc, I didn't do it.
MrBump wrote:I'm out. Not playing until you either replace me or get rid of Wizrak. I'm not putting up with this.

Also, votes for me are funny. I'm hopping on a wagon with the first vote of the day? Are you actually serious? Not going to do "Bitch, Please" because it is oh so offensive to everyone when Wizrak's telling everyone in every single post to go die or something.
Yeah, if people keep acting like they do now, I might follow suit.
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #475 (isolation #37) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:52 pm

Post by Chocolate Cake »

aaah400 wrote:
vote mrbump
im seriously thinking mr bump is mafia follow the wagon, if not kagetora is good
I'm trying to follow this sentence, and I end up failing every time. What did you mean?
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #492 (isolation #38) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:27 pm

Post by Chocolate Cake »

No one's come out with a MrBump protect yet (vatesi's the only one who hasn't had the chance). I assume from this that

a) Kage is lying.
or
b) MrBump is scum and Mafia doc doesn't want to claim the save
or
c) MrBump is SK

One of them needs to be the lynch today if this is true, so pipe up if the assumption is wrong.
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #502 (isolation #39) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:56 pm

Post by Chocolate Cake »

andrew94 wrote:Ok, sense nobody came out saying that they protected kage, it is reasonable that kage is the Sk / mafia protected by doctor

i am a vig and i shot kage last night.
Hm. If you're telling the truth, that means DLG
wasn't
a vig kill. That means either a) someone wanted to keep DLG from posting or b) the SK was going for mafia. I find b more likely.

Hey Kage, is this the "information" you're talking about? Now we've got some to analyze.
evilpacman18 wrote:I don't like the idea of the person who protected Bump outing themself. However the fact that he was protected makes him look scummier to me, a lot of the town was against him yesterday. If anything he shouldn't be obvtown in anyone's eyes and only the smartest docs would protect people they don't think are obvtown. There's not that many smart people in this game, unfortunately and I sure didn't protect Bump. I'm pretty sure he's on Cake and Rain's scum lists too they're basically the only other good town in this game from what I'm seeing. If bump is scum he'd definitely be the best candidate for the scum doc's protection and not at all for town doc protection.

So.

vote: bump
This is very true.
Bee wrote:Wrong assumption- DLG could have protected mrbump.
Doubt it. Unless DLG got a really solid townread on bump from his reread, I don't see why he would protect bump over, say, the claimed vig.
aaah400 wrote:hmmmmm. this may indicate that kage is bulletproof serial killer. because i would doubt a doctor wouldve saved kagetora at night if he claimed SK as SK is not town sided?
Wizrak, if you really are a doc, please don't protect aaah again. kthanxbai
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #503 (isolation #40) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:15 pm

Post by Chocolate Cake »

wizrak wrote:@Andrew, I protected aaah400, so its not me
I thought on this and this is very fishy.

You seriously thought aaah was the most townish person here?
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #511 (isolation #41) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:46 am

Post by Chocolate Cake »

andrew94 wrote:@chocolate, there are TWO vigs.
*looks at when andrew claimed*

oh, well I guess first things first. Any counterclaims for vig?
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #526 (isolation #42) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:23 am

Post by Chocolate Cake »

I'm inclined to agree with pacman. I think mafia probably tried to kill Kage and failed, so they realize that the only way for them to get rid of him is to get him lynched. However, this could point to SKage. (I'm kind or ruling out mafiaKage at this point; if he's mafia, he's getting bussed, hard)

Actually, now that I think on it, did anyone protect Kage last night? I didn't, and I'm one of very few people who thought he's town. pac, did you?
Empking wrote:CC; Do you buy the two vig claims?
I believe Kage (or, I believ
ed
), and that's because I thought he acted townish.
I believe andrew's because he kind of came out of nowhere with it (not something SK or mafia would do).
I'm believe andrew's claim more for precisely the reason Rain gave; andrew gave us his role voluntarily while Kage did it near or at L1 (I don't remember).
andrew94 wrote:i dont know whether i should say this or not, but i get the feeling empking is softclaiming vig.
Yeah, you should have gone with not.
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #533 (isolation #43) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:24 am

Post by Chocolate Cake »

Kage wrote:Sigh, sorry long post. My stuff in bold or out of quotes obviously. Also please don't slam me for what might look like a conspiracy theory, because honestly if no one is claiming to have protected me, it makes sense.
If no one protected you and you didn't die, that means you're scum. I guess DLG could've protected you, though (you're a good kind of default target for a replacement).
MrBump wrote:Or Kage didn't attempt to kill me? He's set me up pretty badly right now.
Doubt it

VOTE: Kagetora

Now I'm a little paranoid about andrew's claim, I know his reputation in that department, but for now, I'm going to trust it. andrew, if you're gambiting town, please come clean now. If not, everyone's next post needs to include a vote for kage or a good alternative.
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #545 (isolation #44) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by Chocolate Cake »

evilpacman18 wrote:Will someone please explain to me how a Kage wagon makes any sense right now?
There are 3 claimed vigs and only 2 of them can possibly be telling the truth.

What are you not getting here?
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #571 (isolation #45) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:34 pm

Post by Chocolate Cake »

Needless to say, I will be taking EPM's reads less seriously from here on out.

VOTE: andrew
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #574 (isolation #46) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:57 pm

Post by Chocolate Cake »

Why are you believing empking over andrew?
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #575 (isolation #47) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:58 pm

Post by Chocolate Cake »

I mean andrew over empking.
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #578 (isolation #48) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:20 pm

Post by Chocolate Cake »

evilpacman18 wrote:Because Empking was vatesi who was obvscum.
Uh, no. Fakeclaiming scum don't ask the people their counterclaiming for their reads before doing so.

Plus, andrew is scummy. Vote him.
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #590 (isolation #49) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by Chocolate Cake »

I protected EPM last night, you buffoon; he's the most townish person alive.
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #592 (isolation #50) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by Chocolate Cake »

Actually, andrew is a good candidate for SK. Since the ratios are such that if we don't lynch mafia today, and the vig misfires, we could lose.

Let me think about this.

UNVOTE:

P. Edit - Because you're scum.
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #593 (isolation #51) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:53 pm

Post by Chocolate Cake »

Looking back...
wizrak wrote:
Chocolate Cake wrote:
wizrak wrote:@Andrew, I protected aaah400, so its not me
I thought on this and this is very fishy.

You seriously thought aaah was the most townish person here?
Well, I think all of the players are townie EXCEPT - Kage, MrBump
(I know I am missing one, but I dont really get who during day 1)
So I just did emininiminimo to choose who to heal
This smells like bullshit. The previous day, he expressed suspicion towards: Klazam, EPM, and me.

I know he can't respond to this anymore, but still, this is weird.
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #600 (isolation #52) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:56 pm

Post by Chocolate Cake »

GreyICE wrote:Well, it's more or less MyLo today. Mass claim time.

Anyone dispute this?
Nah, I'll start. I protected EPM both nights.
rain wrote:At this point, MrBump is as close to confirmed scum as it goes without a cop.

I don't feel much for Empking, but Vatesi is definitely scummier than Andrew. I would support both lynches.

Vote: Empking
You just threw your townread on the ground, stomped on it, puked on it, crapped on it, and lit it on fire.

*gets out a stick and smacks everyone over the head*

What the F@#$ is wrong with you people?

Why andrew is so obviously scum, it hurts: a short essay by cake

When I made my original case, andrew's lame comeback didn't make a lick of sense. AND, considering its content, makes the "vig kills" unbelieveable from a town point of view.

Quote from andrew: "err even thought kage is extremely scummy we shouldnt lynch a claimed vig unless theres 2 cc's"

Oh, so it's not OK to lynch a claimed vig w/ no CCs. IT'S OK TO VIG KILL THEM THOUGH!

Here's a nice exchange:

Cake: OK, first off, why didn't you say anything about kage being "extremely scummy" before?
andrew: cos you , park and wasasmas have shown greater scu mminess

THERE'S 2 WHOLE F#$%ING PEOPLE AHEAD OF WHO YOU DECIDED TO KILL! OH, WAIT NO. THERE'S 4 WHOLE PEOPLE AHEAD OF YOUR KILL (Remember that FoS you slapped on wizrak and rain?)

NIGHT 1 GOES BY AND NOW IT'S DAY 2

Let's revisit this doozy of a page.

andrew (post 482): fml, trying to prove kage is the Sk fails now
aah (post 483): y would wasa protect kage?
andrew (post 484): he might have?
andrew (post 498): Ok, sense nobody came out saying that they protected kage, it is reasonable that kage is the Sk / mafia protected by doctor

OOPS! Did you forget what you argued the previous day? Was it because no one answered your call for protection claim, so you decided you needed to kamikazee who you thought was the SK? Or did you just not like the new bumpwagon forming?

Oh, yeah, and remember the hit on pacman?
andrew 90 minutes before night 2 began wrote:the only reason im not hammering atm, is there is this little doubt that dlg might have protected you, which shows packman is pro- town, cos he wants dlg back?
Ouch. MORE PHAIL! No, don't kill the guy who's CCING YOUR F-ING ROLE! OR ANY OF THE PEOPLE YOU SAID YOU THOUGHT WERE SCUM BEFORE! KILL THE GUY YOU SAID YOU THINK IS TOWN RIGHT BEFORE THE DAY ENDS!

TL: DR; Vote andrew, he's scum.
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #602 (isolation #53) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:05 pm

Post by Chocolate Cake »

GreyICE wrote:Popcorn, Chocolate. Choose the next person who claims (who is unclaimed).
You claim wizrak protection. What about aah?
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #605 (isolation #54) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:18 pm

Post by Chocolate Cake »

andrew94 wrote:
Chocolate Cake wrote:
Oh, yeah, and remember the hit on pacman?
andrew 90 minutes before night 2 began wrote:the only reason im not hammering atm, is there is this little doubt that dlg might have protected you, which shows packman is pro- town, cos he wants dlg back?
Ouch. MORE PHAIL! No, don't kill the guy who's CCING YOUR F-ING ROLE! OR ANY OF THE PEOPLE YOU SAID YOU THOUGHT WERE SCUM BEFORE! KILL THE GUY YOU SAID YOU THINK IS TOWN RIGHT BEFORE THE DAY ENDS!

TL: DR; Vote andrew, he's scum.
andrew94 wrote:i am a true vig. i shot pacman last night
despite my comment of him being pro town
. i felt something was off about him.

empking might be a goon but pacman has a high chance of being the sk
do you ever read?
Asscoverings after the fact don't count.

Sorry, you're SOL on that one.
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #623 (isolation #55) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:16 am

Post by Chocolate Cake »

Oh, wow, I feel like a jackass.

Sorry, andrew, you are town. :oops:
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #624 (isolation #56) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:18 am

Post by Chocolate Cake »

Oh, wait nix that last post. I thought I saw Empking scumslip, but I was just not thinking at the moment. herpderp

andrew is still scum.

I meant for the bolded tl;dr to be my vote, but

VOTE: andrew

for good measure
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #628 (isolation #57) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:31 am

Post by Chocolate Cake »

UNVOTE:
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #630 (isolation #58) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:36 am

Post by Chocolate Cake »

GreyICE's updated list:

Doctors

GreyICE: Wizrak N1, Wizrak-slot N2
Mr. Bump: Pac N1 and Rain N2.
EvilPacman: Rain N1, Rain N2
Cake: EPM N1, EPM N2
Rain: Cake N1, EPM N2

(
Anyone notice who's missing from these actions?
)

Andrew (Vig): Kage N1, Pacman N2
EmpKing (Vig): Wizrak N2. No claim for N1 as far as I know (this needs to be corrected immediately).

Kage (confirmed vig): MrBump N1
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #641 (isolation #59) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:30 pm

Post by Chocolate Cake »

ice wrote:Well, unless Wizrak chose to use a doctor action to protect Bump (I'll let you all work out how likely that is based on in-thread interactions), Bump is confirmed scum.
Um, not at all:
wizrak on Day 2 wrote:@Andrew, I protected aaah400, so its not me

I actually think bump and andrew are of different alignments. I'm just not sure which one is the SK.
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #644 (isolation #60) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:45 pm

Post by Chocolate Cake »

Greyice wrote:Chocolate would be my #1`choice for serial killer. The SK needs a scum lynch today as badly as town, and the interactions with (Mafia scum) bump over the Serial Killer nonsense just screams oversensitivity. And look at the gameplay stepup today. From mediocre blah to making cases and catching scum. 'course he gets endgamed by the mafia easily as the rest of us, and with their doctor alive just knowing who they are doesn't make shooting them much easier.
Oversensitivity? Whose ass did you pull that tell out of?

Also, wizrak and aah being gone made this game a lot more bearable.
GreyICE wrote:Oh this gets even sillier. Now, if EmpKing is town vig, he shot the Wizrak slot. And I protected the Wizrak slot. Meaning I'm confirmed doctor. And if Bump and Andrew are scum, I protected a non-scum slot.
Huh? How is wizrak a non-scum slot?

Wizrak is the one who claimed to protect the guy who didn't know how to play the game (or write a complete sentence for that matter). He pulls the old "OMG, everyone looks so TOWNIEZ," when he was flinging as much monkey poo the entire day as everyone else. Sketchy...

Bump's posts don't read like a bus. It seems like optimal play for mafia here would have been to railroad the lynch on Empking (like a lot of people were apparently willing to do). The way MrBump jumped up andrew's ass first thing when the day started screams "I GAINED SETUP KNOWLEDGE OVERNIGHT!"

If I had to guess, the was kill was perpetrated by andrew. I'm back to thinking andrew is SK and bump is scum.
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #647 (isolation #61) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:54 pm

Post by Chocolate Cake »

*scowls*
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #652 (isolation #62) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:02 pm

Post by Chocolate Cake »

Magnetic wrote:Another person who I have to do some serious readings on is Rain. He's fishy on me. No-one thought that till now have they?
Cake on Rain 2 pages ago wrote:You just threw your townread on the ground, stomped on it, puked on it, crapped on it, and lit it on fire.
Also, the *scowl* was for this:
Magnetic wrote:
Vote: MrBump

Why? cos he's scum and i kinda know it.
I thought you were pulling some of the same type crap you did in C9++.

Claim actions for the first two nights, please.
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #653 (isolation #63) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:03 pm

Post by Chocolate Cake »

GreyICE wrote:Uh...

Wells. Um, Magnetic - are you down with the plan of protecting EmpKing tonight? I will protect you, and the final doctor will protect me since we don't have a clue who he is?

Vote: Andrew94

Has a higher chance of being the mafia doctor than bump, which is to say 1% is higher than 0%.
??????????

WTF IS THIS?

GREY, ARE YOU SCUM?
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #658 (isolation #64) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:16 pm

Post by Chocolate Cake »

@Magnetic: I don't doubt andrew is anti-town, I doubt that he's mafia.

@Grey: Absolutely nothing in your post proves that andrew is mafia and not the SK. Why did you change the vote once magnetic got in here and slapped down an awkward post?
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #663 (isolation #65) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:27 pm

Post by Chocolate Cake »

Grey, you can drop the "OMG, cake is SK" act. Seriously, it's getting cheesy at this point.

MAFIA CAN SHOOT TOO. BTW, pants-on-head stupid describes his play pretty well in some games.

Also, it actually might not have been bad play to kamikazee kage as SK. It put us in this "must lynch mafia" situation, which is good for SK because we can't lynch him without losing now.

Now, why are you trying to railroad the andrew lynch now that magnetic is here?

P. Edit: What is this good cop-bad cop routine?

Return to “Completed Open Games”