Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #194 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:44 am

Post by Empking »

Alduskkel wrote:
DMG wrote:I defined clarify as being like
DMG wrote:You just sort of joked around without kicking up dust
I never wrote that second quote. You wrote that second quote.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #375 (isolation #1) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:30 am

Post by Empking »

Hoopla wrote:This is me doing an Empking.

Heyyyy Emp, if you weren't scum, uh, I mean an
unbiased
observer of this game, would you say that Empking/Andrew is a fine pairing that doesn't require bussing?
No its a god awful pairing that requires both the Ald and Fenchurch wagons to be fueled solely by town. An absolutely ridiculous proposition.
Do you think it's reasonable for me to rule out Empking/Fritz and Andrew/Fritz based on Andrew's and your push for CA yesterday?
Yes.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #377 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:35 am

Post by Empking »

Hoopla wrote:So, you'd agree from my perspective that Empking/Andrew is the least preposterous of the three?
No. Me and Andrew are as close to an impossibility as you can get (from an unbias observer). It just wouldn't happen.

The Fritzler pairing just require poor play from one scum member.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #379 (isolation #3) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:42 am

Post by Empking »

Hoopla wrote:I asked from my perspective, Empy.
OK, from your perspective if you were town one of the Fritzler pairing would be correct.
Could you see Andrew as scum in any way?

Not really.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #381 (isolation #4) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:43 am

Post by Empking »

2. Reading. I'm giving my thought processes. I'm not even voting you. When I'll do that I'll explain how Fenchurch and Andrew are clearly looking for the best way to help town in each of their posts.
Post 23 on my ISO.

Preview: Hoopla's not arguing in good faith when she expects me to recall a post and link to that post from memory.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #385 (isolation #5) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:37 am

Post by Empking »

Hoopla wrote:
Da_Mafia_Godfather wrote:Yes thev fact that Andrew is unambigiously town is why I consider him town. Its one reason but I consider it a pretty important one.
What does that even mean? :?

Seriously, if it's unambiguous, give me the straight up answer
why
he's town rather than tiptoeing around the question.
Andrew wants the town to win. Therefore he is town.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #387 (isolation #6) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:44 am

Post by Empking »

Hoopla wrote:
Empking wrote:
Hoopla wrote:
Da_Mafia_Godfather wrote:Yes thev fact that Andrew is unambigiously town is why I consider him town. Its one reason but I consider it a pretty important one.
What does that even mean? :?

Seriously, if it's unambiguous, give me the straight up answer
why
he's town rather than tiptoeing around the question.
Andrew wants the town to win. Therefore he is town.
EXPLAIN WHY
. YOU'RE SAYING NOTHING AND YOU KNOW YOU'RE SAYING NOTHING!!!
His posts express the idea that he's genuinely thinking about the game with a pro-town mindset (e.g. his back up claim idea.)
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #445 (isolation #7) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:18 pm

Post by Empking »

Ald: You know how Hoopla went out of her way to lynch Fenchurch when she couldn't lynch you? You know how if she and Fritz wasn't the pairing she would've gone with Fritz? You know how that means the scum team must be Fritz and Hoopla? You know all that. This descision shouldn't have taken this long.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #447 (isolation #8) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:43 am

Post by Empking »

They didn't need to put their neck out and make controversial stances, because they were likely safe anyway, which is exactly what happened.
Ald, do you rememember our long argument? This is clearly not true.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #456 (isolation #9) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:15 am

Post by Empking »

Vote: Fritzler

What is the best way to win a gamed as scum? By acting in the weay nobody expects.
What is the way nobody expects? Bussing each other strongly.

It strikes me that by Andrew bussing CA (pretty weakly) and CA slightly reprocating that Fritzler and Andrew have basically walked this.

I'm not sure how to defend myself but I'll say this: I know that scum's best play isd to act like sworn enemies in this set up yet I didn't act like sworn enemies to the confirmed scum. Why? Because I thought he was town due to not being scum myself.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #458 (isolation #10) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:37 am

Post by Empking »

Hoopla wrote:You never really considered a Fritzler/Andrew scumteam, Empking. Are you surprised? Are you dazzled?
I'm confused by thed question.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #460 (isolation #11) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:50 am

Post by Empking »

Ok I was shocked. I then logged onto DMG and checked my role PM. After that I thought for a while and realized that you were confirmed town. I was then very impressed by Andrew's play asnd considered nominating him for a scummy once the game was finished. I then realized that he didn't vote you (Hoopla) despite my being suspicious of you so he's kind of a git. And that's my complete thought process. (It was over a longer period of time then my description suggests.)
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #463 (isolation #12) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:00 am

Post by Empking »

I have always been CA's biggest fan and Andrew is certainally a very good player.

Preview: Andrew being scum and noting you didn't make sense from my POV unless I was his buddy.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #472 (isolation #13) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:03 am

Post by Empking »

Fritz; Why didn't you vote me the day before? Wouldn't that have given you the win much quicker?

Return to “Completed Open Games”