BeaverWeasel
Townie
BeaverWeasel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #7 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:57 am

Post by BeaverWeasel »

Vote: Mrs. Flay

Something is not quite right about that account. We are searching our neurons trying to ascertain what, precisely, that might be.
BeaverWeasel
BeaverWeasel
Townie
BeaverWeasel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #31 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:45 am

Post by BeaverWeasel »

Lynch those that are mysterious eh? What a grand idea. Why don't we make this a buddy buddy game and let all of our friends skate to endgame?

That said, all of this hydra speculation is defeating the purpose of the game. Don't bother ruminating as to our identities, as we will not be complicit.

Eh?
BeaverWeasel
BeaverWeasel
Townie
BeaverWeasel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #44 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:53 pm

Post by BeaverWeasel »

unvote
(We don't care. We're unvoting anyway.)

Vote: Pathetic

Methinks something is more than odd about this particular slot, even moreso than the Mrs. Flay slot, even though it apparently contains no Flay at all, whatsoever.

We also are going to endeavor to inquire from the
Mod:
why is this a Large Game if it's got 13 players? Is it because it really has 26 (or more) players?

Also, one of our heads may or may not be absent from the internet for most of this weekend, but not to worry, the other, more omnipresent head shall keep the game afloat. Single-handedly, if need be. Yes.
BeaverWeasel
BeaverWeasel
Townie
BeaverWeasel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #47 (isolation #4) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:58 am

Post by BeaverWeasel »

My dearest GreyMarble:

This is simply to exacerbate the freedoms that come with being unknown. We have chosen to remain anonymous in order to obfuscate any meta reads the majority may think they have on us. As a whole we do not value meta reads and so we will not be using them. We hope that you will return the favor by not worrying about our true identity and worrying about who might be scum.

As for my lovely partner's vote I couldn't be more in agreement. The pathetric hydra started with alt-speculation, in which they called themselves a newb. I know this not to be true. Post 33 is also disconcerting at the moment since I am not sure what was meant by it.
BeaverWeasel
BeaverWeasel
Townie
BeaverWeasel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #124 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:52 am

Post by BeaverWeasel »

Grrr arg. My other head disappeared and I still do not have reliable Internet. I will try and get something up this afternoon, if I don't get auto-logged out again. (3 times it deleted my posts, three times I raged)
BeaverWeasel
BeaverWeasel
Townie
BeaverWeasel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #223 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:30 am

Post by BeaverWeasel »

So I have access again.

Not sure where my other head went.

Will catch up when I am not running out the door for work.
BeaverWeasel
BeaverWeasel
Townie
BeaverWeasel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #308 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:20 am

Post by BeaverWeasel »

This is a prod-avoidance post.

The heads are communicating as frequently as possible, and
we
I promise Real, Actual Content within 24 hours.

Both heads have been slammed with Reality. It'll be better soon, promise.

--The Head that's not been posting as much as The Other Head.
BeaverWeasel
BeaverWeasel
Townie
BeaverWeasel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #323 (isolation #8) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:25 pm

Post by BeaverWeasel »

Ok...

An explanation:
One head's hard drive crashed. The other head had other real life difficulties. It got to the point where we could not communicate with each other and thus had no time to make posts worth anything. We have talked it out for the most part and after an exhausting reread are prepared to give you this catch up:

@ Pathetric 48-49: We decided to remain anonymous before we signed up for this game, also, yes. Your effort early on to paint yourself as a newb was decietful.

@FES: Not Mastin

@Greymarble: We enjoy being loquacious, and I for one use several of these words in my every day vocabulary.

Now:

I am dissapointed that there are less YosCayke/Pathetric votes. Those two have had their heads so far up eachothers asses they will either claim masons or one of them is scum.
Out of them YFC is reading scummiest:
His early defense of Ether is lulzy and seems to be trying to chainsaw. "Obvtown" is not the correct way to describe her.
Yos' 236 is funny, for the reasons Equi pointed out early (Balam is :goodposting: to balam is Lurkerscum in one post. Also, calls us lurkerscum then leaves us out of the summary.)
I also find it funny that YFC backs up on his hailing of Ether when he is called out on it. He goes from "Ether is Obvtown" to "I don't have to trust her" and tries to qualify it with the wifom of "they are more likely to suspect me by calling them obvtown"

Of the two, Pathetric is actually reading town to me. Especially during the Gummy Debacle of Page 5. It comes across as a TvT theory arguement (in which we agree with Gummy)

FateGM is :goodposting: I for one enjoy this more drawn out, thinking fate.

@Balam: Poes Law? Please explain?
BeaverWeasel
BeaverWeasel
Townie
BeaverWeasel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #324 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:26 pm

Post by BeaverWeasel »

And I forgot to:
Vote: YFC
BeaverWeasel
BeaverWeasel
Townie
BeaverWeasel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #347 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by BeaverWeasel »

That last post by US is incrediscum. "no u"
In other news, any one wanna rundown case on US for us? It all blended in my head after a while.
BeaverWeasel
BeaverWeasel
Townie
BeaverWeasel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #351 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:17 pm

Post by BeaverWeasel »

Untrod Stranger wrote:That is not at all what "no u" means. All I said was "I'm getting really sick of you calling me by the wrong name".

In other news, no one will care until
we get lynched and flip scum
, but BW's last post was INCREDIBLY FUCKING SCUMMY.
OIC...

So, asking someone to present a consise, neat case that doesn't require me to read through 13 pages of bullshit again is scummy? Ok then.

Also, @Yos: let me rephrase what I tried to say last night, as it was late and there was apparently a disconect between my brain and my keyboard:
Your interactions with Ether/Patrick are not indicitive of someone who is not sure of anothers allignment. You interact with them as if you know beyond a shodow of a doubt that they are town and for that there are two options: you are scum or you are masons (or a daycop, but this is a normal...)
I believe it to be the first option.

@Pathetric: Having never played with either of you, and actually never having played with a majority of the player list, I can easily say that I had/have no idea how many people you know/knew pregame.

And for everyone, I will say again: Not Mastin.
BeaverWeasel
BeaverWeasel
Townie
BeaverWeasel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #352 (isolation #12) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:17 pm

Post by BeaverWeasel »

P-edit that didn't show up:
mmmhmm..
BeaverWeasel
BeaverWeasel
Townie
BeaverWeasel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #424 (isolation #13) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:27 pm

Post by BeaverWeasel »

We want to publically appologize for our lack of participation in this game. We have requested replacement because it is glaringly obvious that we will not be able to play this game as a hydra. We hope you enjoy the rest of your game.

Dueces.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”